PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs LET'S TALK TITANS

Pages : [1] 2 3

carcosa
12-08-2016, 11:32 PM
MARIOTA IS PUTTING IT TOGETHER

"EXOTIC SMASHMOUTH" WITH MURRAY & HENRY COULD DO DAMAGE TO OUR DJ-LESS FRONT SEVEN

BUT YA GOTTA THINK WE HAVE THE TALENT TO BEAT EM

DISCUSS!!!!!!

TripleThreat
12-08-2016, 11:33 PM
titans who? MAN IM FEELING FUCKING GOOD...

Is it the fucking tequila or what cause I swear... we going all the way baby

carcosa
12-08-2016, 11:34 PM
titans who? MAN IM FEELING ****ING GOOD...

Is it the ****ing tequila or what cause I swear... we going all the way baby

I FEEL GOOD TOO IM HYPE AF AND I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT GAME BAYBEE

Simply Red
12-08-2016, 11:35 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/108bgw2.jpg

jimidollar
12-08-2016, 11:38 PM
Titans...They're from Tennessee...That's all I got.

carcosa
12-08-2016, 11:47 PM
Titans...They're from Tennessee...That's all I got.

Gonna kick them in the country music!!!

Hammock Parties
12-08-2016, 11:49 PM
Titans might put up a lot of rushing yards if DJ is done.

Another tuff game for the cheefs but u seem to keep winnin

Why Not?
12-08-2016, 11:50 PM
Got to LETS TALK TIT and stopped reading. Why ruin it?

carcosa
12-09-2016, 12:00 AM
Got to LETS TALK TIT and stopped reading. Why ruin it?

ON TO THE NEXT ONE!!!!!

Rasputin
12-09-2016, 01:09 AM
Someone has got to go into Medusa lair and not look at her directly in her eyes. Cut off her head and put it in a sack and then thrust it on the field so the Titans will all turn to stone. That's how we beat the Titans.

Now who is going into Medusas lair?

eDave
12-09-2016, 02:57 AM
If ever there was a trap game...

Danguardace
12-09-2016, 06:39 AM
They have 7th ranked Offense in the league, that scares me.

Offense needs to carry build on the flashes they have shown in the last 3 games. Only this time play for at least 3 quarters, preferably 4.

Coochie liquor
12-09-2016, 06:46 AM
They have 7th ranked Offense in the league, that scares me.

Offense needs to carry build on the flashes they have shown in the last 3 games. Only this time play for at least 3 quarters, preferably 4.

We've beaten better offenses. But without DJ it's gonna be even harder to stop a very potent run game. Again we're playing a team who's strengths are our weaknesses. But we have 10 days to prepare, so guess we'll see how it goes.

KC_Lee
12-09-2016, 07:28 AM
Well I live down here in Nashvegas / Titan's Country. Here's what you need to know;

1) Marriota is good and rising young QB but he's not ready to put the team on his back on a consistent basis which means...

2) Shut down the running game (easier said than done) and force them to beat you with the pass

3) Walker is a good TE and one of their primary targets since there is little in the way of good talent at the WR, just a lot of serviceable slot guys.

4) They have a porous secondary, cut one of the starting CBs (Cox) and signed a JAG off the street to take his place

I have a feeling that TN will go "all in" to beat Denver, which I think they will do, but little in the tank when they face KC.

Aspengc8
12-09-2016, 07:35 AM
8 in the box this game

Sandy Vagina
12-09-2016, 07:48 AM
Derrick Henry and Blount.

RBs like these are why I can see and even appreciate KC electing to bring back Mauga. While Mauga lacks range and athleticism, he can fill a run lane with physicality. He is actually crafty and opportunistic when playing short zones. KC needs that experience.

Buehler445
12-09-2016, 08:10 AM
Run blitz a lot. Make them beat our corners, which they might, but they WILL beat our run D if we don't scheme it.

carcosa
12-09-2016, 08:28 AM
Run blitz a lot. Make them beat our corners, which they might, but they WILL beat our run D if we don't scheme it.

Yes... they can do it...

KC_Lee
12-09-2016, 08:48 AM

Who are they going to beat our corners with?

Tajae' Sharpe?
Kendall Wright?
Harry Douglas?

The only real receiving threat they have is Walker at TE.

Buehler445
12-09-2016, 08:50 AM

Tajae' Sharpe?
Kendall Wright?
Harry Douglas?

That's why we make them beat us through the air.

Direckshun
12-09-2016, 08:54 AM
The front seven is going to have to put on their big boy pants. They're going to have to rally to compensate for losing DJ because this Titans team WILL run it all game if they want. They've got two RBs who will do it.

ThaVirus
12-09-2016, 10:11 AM

Tajae' Sharpe?
Kendall Wright?
Harry Douglas?

Kendall Wright, definitely.

Reerun_KC
12-09-2016, 10:14 AM
So if were like bottom of the league run defense with DJ, what will it be like without DJ? Worse than bottom of the league?

How can our run defense be worse?

TEX
12-09-2016, 10:21 AM
So if were like bottom of the league run defense with DJ, what will it be like without DJ? Worse than bottom of the league?

How can our run defense be worse?

Well, I think getting Houston back into the mix will help. As long as we can somewhat control it, we'll be ok. Last night Murray did rush for over 100 yards, BUT he didn't KILL us with the big take- it- to -the- house run. The Front 7 will have to step it up because the Titans WILL RUN and keep doing it if we can't stop them. If we can make them earn it and not give up the big runs, I think we'll be ok.

Coochie liquor
12-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Well, I think getting Houston back into the mix will help. As long as we can somewhat control it, we'll be ok. Last night Murray did rush for over 100 yards, BUT he didn't KILL us with the big take- it- to -the- house run. The Front 7 will have to step it up because the Titans WILL RUN and keep doing it if we can't stop them. If we can make them earn it and not give up the big runs, I think we'll be ok.

I hope the Titans and Dungkeys beat each other up. We've got 9 days to heal, and get a good gameplan on how to stop their running game (or at least slow it down). If we play run D the way we did in the second half, and Ten commits to the run it's gonna be a frustratingly long day. Hope Sutton can wave his wand and put something good together.
if we come out and turn the ball over in our end, and play conservative in the second half it's gonna likely not end the same way. I wish Andy understood how to put a game away better. Glad we won, but I'm worried about our run D.

scho63
12-09-2016, 02:35 PM
Ultimate and perfect description of a trap game.

A game in between two division rivals at home.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-09-2016, 02:39 PM
Gonna re-watch the game soon and focus on the front 7. Problem is they hardly ever had two ILBs in after DJ went out, so there isn't a lot to go off of for DJ Alexander.

Easy 6
12-09-2016, 03:27 PM
If ever there was a trap game...

Agreed, this one has me a bit spooked for some reason

BWillie
12-09-2016, 03:30 PM
Think the Chiefs lose this one. Gassed by the last 11 days with 3 football games. No DJ. Need to figure out how to adjust. BUT, I think we'll win our last two vs Dungver and a don't give a shit anymore Charger club.

stumppy
12-09-2016, 03:30 PM
This is the one I've been most worried about. Their passing and running game are going to be a challenge.

DC.chief
12-09-2016, 03:42 PM
4) They have a porous secondary, cut one of the starting CBs (Cox) and signed a JAG off the street to take his place

They actually promoted Kalan Reed (Mr Irrelevant) from PS to take Cox's place

KC_Lee
12-09-2016, 03:55 PM
They actually promoted Kalan Reed (Mr Irrelevant) from PS to take Cox's place

Yeah, so super. Their secondary is still ass and KC should be able to exploit it all day will Hill and Maclin.

Shawny2X4
12-09-2016, 04:23 PM
Don't get me wrong, the Titans are a good offense, but we have beaten better this year. We will have to do something about their running game, though.

DC.chief
12-09-2016, 04:28 PM
We can't look past these guys. Their offense is good. Mariota has been playing his ass off. He's very accurate and just playing smart ball. They lead the league in redzone TD % at 72.50. Mariota's career redzone stats are just insane. something like 35 tds 0 Ints and a 115+ passer rating. But we have one of the better redzone defenses so we'll see how that works out.

Their run game is going to be a handful without DJ. Murray and Derrick Henry are a brutal combo. They have a top 5 oline too. I really think you could argue that they have the best tackle duo in the league. Their rookie RT Conklin has had a ridiculously good season so far. Conklin vs Houston is going to be fun to watch.

Their secondary is their weakness for sure but Dick Lebeau has done a good job masking that with schemes. They get good pressure up front. Jurrell Casey is a beast in the middle of that line and Orakpo and Morgan are pretty solid coming off the edge. Linebackers are meh.

With all the said we should win this if we play our game. Our special teams are superior. Our offense should be able to move the ball if we keep Alex clean. Kelce should go over 100 again and Hill will get his. We need to force Mariota into some mistakes and capitalize.

bigjosh
12-09-2016, 04:39 PM
the titans are a 6-6 club that has not beat a team of merit yet. Also the teams they have abused offensively are some of the bottom defenses in the league. Im not going to say the chiefs are guaranteed this game, but they SHOULD win this game.

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 04:44 PM

No way this is a trap game. The Titans are in playoff contention. No way the Chiefs would overlook a team they very may well see in the Playoffs.

Mr. Laz
12-09-2016, 04:46 PM
Derrick Henry and Blount.

RBs like these are why I can see and even appreciate KC electing to bring back Mauga. While Mauga lacks range and athleticism, he can fill a run lane with physicality. He is actually crafty and opportunistic when playing short zones. KC needs that experience.
Mauga isn't that physical, he's not a hammer.

Mr. Laz
12-09-2016, 04:50 PM

I would hope that there isn't anymore trap games this year.

Our playoffs started last night.

We need to win every game from here on out.

OldSchool
12-09-2016, 05:15 PM
8 in the box. Berry on Walker.

kcmaxwell
12-09-2016, 05:21 PM
8 in the box. Berry on Walker.

This. Over and over, this.

kccrow
12-09-2016, 05:36 PM
The Titans have a good O-line, including two really good OTs. They also have two really good, big, running backs and boast the 3rd ranked rushing attack in the NFL. I'm scared about our run D in this one. Getting pressure on Mariota isn't going to be easy either. This is a game the Chiefs D has to step up and be physical in or they will lose.

Offensively, the Chiefs passing game has to show up. This is the Titans weakness. They have the 26th ranked passing D while boasting the 7th ranked rush D. You have to put the ball up against their terrible secondary. The rest of the defense is decent and Morgan and Orakpo can bring heat off the edge (17 combined sacks).

I'm more worried about the Titans than I was about the Raiders. It's going to be a tough game that the Chiefs currently match up poorly in.

SAGA45
12-09-2016, 05:40 PM
Too cute playcalling < throwback smashmouth football. Titans win this one.

Chiefs offense won't build a lead big enough to force Titans to abandon the run.

Titans run game is capable of punishing the Chiefs defense everytime the Chiefs offense goes three-and-out. Mariota's dual-threat capability doesn't help matters.

This just feels like an 'L' coming off a great, momentum- building win putting the Chiefs quest for the No. 1 seed, and possibly the division, in jeopardy. Feels like one of those "Andy Reid should be fired!" type of losses.

Sandy Vagina
12-09-2016, 05:41 PM
Mauga isn't that physical, he's not a hammer.

He's not top shelf in any regard, but if his better attribute isn't physicality, then what is it? He seems like he can stuff run gaps better than any other current option, no?

Red Dawg
12-09-2016, 05:47 PM
We had better learn to stop the run the rest of the year.

Sandy Vagina
12-09-2016, 05:49 PM
Trying to understand the fear of Tennessee. Good OL and physical RBs, okay.. I get that concern. So, why are they just 6-6? I'm looking at their schedule so far, and can't say I'm all that impressed.

They beat DET by one point.. 16-15
They beat MIA
They beat CLE
They beat JAX

impressive win vs GB, I'll give em that.

They beat CHI

5 of these 6 wins, can't say I'm impressed. That doesn't mean their run game won't kick our ass and we lose.. just sayin'...

pugsnotdrugs19
12-09-2016, 05:54 PM
Chiefs have a mini-bye week to prepare here. Extra time to figure out what they want to do about the defense at ILB.

It's possible that the run defense actually improves statistically without DJ, as they may be forced to play more heavy box defenses. Could hurt the passing defense in that case though.

Gotta trust Dorsey, Reid, and Sutton to figure this thing out.

SAGA45
12-09-2016, 06:05 PM

I'd love if they entrusted the kid DJ Alexander to step in. I love his instincts...displayed em at Oregon State (I live in Pac-12 country)...has displayed em so far as a Chief. Kid can run and thump. Spends a lot of time in the opponent's backfield. Punishing hitter.

CaliforniaChief
12-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Let's hope the Broncos defense wears them down all day...and then that the Titans find a way to win the game.

Yeah man coverage with a stacked box.

POND_OF_RED
12-09-2016, 06:45 PM

Tajae' Sharpe?
Kendall Wright?
Harry Douglas?

Rishard Mathews seems to be emerging as Mariota's favorite target. He's got 5 TD's in his last 5 games.

carcosa
12-09-2016, 07:17 PM
Honestly I think the Chiefs will win!

FlaChief58
12-09-2016, 08:50 PM
Someone has got to go into Medusa lair and not look at her directly in her eyes. Cut off her head and put it in a sack and then thrust it on the field so the Titans will all turn to stone. That's how we beat the Titans.

Now who is going into Medusas lair?

I was married to the bitch for 5 years. Not sure where she's at these days though.

splatbass
12-09-2016, 09:51 PM
I wish Andy understood how to put a game away better.

I think I read we are 22-3 in our last 25 games. He knows how to win games.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-09-2016, 09:57 PM
Agreed, this one has me a bit spooked for some reason

ROFL

You Idiot !

philfree
12-09-2016, 10:01 PM

There are no trap games at this point. Depending upon what happens this Sunday we may be able to clinch a playoff spot with a win against the Titans. We certainly can't afford to lose a game against and AFC team either. We have a long week to get "locked in" for the Titans. If we lose it won't be because we were looking ahead.

carcosa
12-09-2016, 10:06 PM
I think I read we are 22-3 in our last 25 games. He knows how to win games.

I wish he could win without almost KILLING ME!!!

splatbass
12-09-2016, 10:34 PM
I wish he could win without almost KILLING ME!!!

I know. I am getting tired of these heart stoppers. But a win is a win.

Rasputin
12-09-2016, 10:47 PM
I was married to the bitch for 5 years. Not sure where she's at these days though.

Don't feel bad. My brother married Sasquatch.

philfree
12-10-2016, 01:16 AM
Forecast is a high of 19*.

Saccopoo
12-10-2016, 01:20 AM
Tough game.

Our run D sucks and Titans have nothing but Run O. They are going to try to jam it down our throats.

The O has to be opened and the D needs to be schemed to counter ther offense.

Not an easy game.

Simply Red
12-10-2016, 01:24 AM
Tough game.

Our run D sucks and Titans have nothing but Run O. They are going to try to jam it down our throats.

The O has to be opened and the D needs to be schemed to counter ther offense.

Not an easy game.

we'll be fine.

Saccopoo
12-10-2016, 01:34 AM
we'll be fine.

I don't know...this game is more worrisome to me than the Raiders game, at least to me. In between two big division games, plays on our weaknesses.

Not an easy game as it would seem.

Coaching is going to be big in this one.

suzzer99
12-10-2016, 01:40 AM
If the Chiefs can't decisively win this game, they will absolutely not contend for a Super Bowl this year. There is no scenario where a real superbowl threat Chiefs gets trapped by the Titans at home. So if we lose then maybe it was just smoke and mirrors the whole time.

Bl00dyBizkitz
12-10-2016, 01:46 AM
I don't know...this game is more worrisome to me than the Raiders game, at least to me. In between two big division games, plays on our weaknesses.

Not an easy game as it would seem.

Coaching is going to be big in this one.

This.

It's always the "we should win these by a landslide" games that get us. We either just squeak away with a W or lose. Has being a Chiefs fan taught you guys nothing?

philfree
12-10-2016, 01:52 AM
I see the Titans game as a tough game. Tennessee has looked pretty good at times this year and Marriota is a dual threat QB. A team still with a chance to win it's division. Yeah this is by no means and easy game.

splatbass
12-10-2016, 01:56 AM
If the Chiefs can't decisively win this game, they will absolutely not contend for a Super Bowl this year. There is no scenario where a real superbowl threat Chiefs gets trapped by the Titans at home. So if we lose then maybe it was just smoke and mirrors the whole time.

10-3 with wins on the road against legit playoff teams is smoke and mirrors?

Undefeated within the toughest division in football is smoke and mirrors?

21-3 in our last 24 games is smoke and mirrors?

Really?

splatbass
12-10-2016, 02:02 AM
I see the Titans game as a tough game. Tennessee has looked pretty good at times this year and Marriota is a dual threat QB. A team still with a chance to win it's division. Yeah this is by no means and easy game.

There really are no easy games in the NFL.

suzzer99
12-10-2016, 02:03 AM

Really?

If we come out and lay an egg against the Titans at home? Yes. We're gonna be just another Chiefs regular season success story ending broken and beaten on the road in the playoffs.

Now do I feel that way about the Broncos at home or SD on the road? No. Divisional games are always a bitch - and both those teams are better than the Titans.

But we need to take care of the Titans. To quote the great Lou Saban: "We’re gonna get it done... what’s more, we gotta get it done."

splatbass
12-10-2016, 02:09 AM
If we come out and lay an egg against the Titans at home? Yes. We're gonna be just another Chiefs regular season success story ending broken and beaten on the road somewhere.

Ridiculous. Until we lose in the playoffs the season isn't over and the story isn't written. Stop living in the 90s. Those teams have nothing to do with this team.

Right now we are essentially assured a playoff spot, and we have beaten a number of teams that we may face already. We have a good shot this year, despite what happens against Tenn.

Saccopoo
12-10-2016, 02:12 AM
Three guys are going to have to be huge:

Bob Sutton.

- This is going to have to be a schemed game. Titans are going to think that they can run at will, or at least they will try. And Sutton is going to have to defend two big backs and a quality running QB out of the nickle/dime.

Dan Sorensen.
- This guy is our new DJ. No, not literally, but he's going to have to step into the shoes. He's been playing the second level as the ILB in the nickle and dime all season. He's going to see the position in basically any formation at this point. No, it's not going to be Wilson, Alexander or Zombo or anyone else. Sorensen has been the ILB next to DJ for a while now. He's done it well actually, but now he's going to be asked to take on NFL OG's/C's all game. Plus he's been one of the best special teams players all season as well. He's not going to get many breaks at this point.

Eric Berry.

- He's been All Pro level all season. Now he earns it all. He's going to have to play centerfield as well as come back up to the box and truck dudes.

I think that Berry is the guy that's going to have to really spy Mariota all game.

suzzer99
12-10-2016, 02:14 AM
Ridiculous. Until we lose in the playoffs the season isn't over and the story isn't written. Stop living in the 90s. Those teams have nothing to do with this team.

Right now we are essentially assured a playoff spot, and we have beaten a number of teams that we may face already. We have a good shot this year, despite what happens against Tenn.

If we don't get a bye that's 3 games on the road to get to the SB. What happened last year in the game we won? Maclin went down while NE rested.

splatbass
12-10-2016, 02:21 AM
If we don't get a bye that's 3 games on the road to get to the SB. What happened last year in the game we won? Maclin went down while NE rested.

Our road record is very good this year. We beat three probable playoff teams on the road already.

I'm really sick of the whole "Waaaaaahhhh, we lost playoff games in the 90s so we'll never win again!! Waaaaahhhh!!!" bullshit. Get over it already.

NJChiefsFan
12-10-2016, 09:17 AM

So if they win, but not decisively, that's it? What teams are winning decisively every week? Especially against good teams. The Titans are a good team that a play a style offensively that works well on the road.

The one good thing is we are going to find out pretty quickly how our run defense manages without DJ. Just not expecting to like the results.

Chieftain58
12-10-2016, 09:23 AM
Losing DJ was a big blow to our defense, When he went out they seemingly ran all over us.. Hali, Houston or Ford? For middle linebacker?

pugsnotdrugs19
12-10-2016, 10:47 AM
Dan Sorensen.
- This guy is our new DJ. No, not literally, but he's going to have to step into the shoes. He's been playing the second level as the ILB in the nickle and dime all season. He's going to see the position in basically any formation at this point. No, it's not going to be Wilson, Alexander or Zombo or anyone else. Sorensen has been the ILB next to DJ for a while now. He's done it well actually, but now he's going to be asked to take on NFL OG's/C's all game. Plus he's been one of the best special teams players all season as well.

No way, Sac. Reid already said Friday that he would have to gain considerable weight to fill that role. Idk why they weren't using Alexander more Thursday cause Carr couldn't throw it for anything.

They will keep the same defensive approach in terms of how they use Sorensen in the dime package it sounded like.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-10-2016, 11:24 AM
I expect a lot of heavy DL looks against Tennessee. We need to keep their OL off of our backers.

I can see a lot of 3-3-5 looks coming. On the LOS you have Ford-Jones-Poe-RNR-Houston with Ramik playing at ILB. I need to go back and look at some of our defenses from 2014, as we are liable to use that approach a lot, whatever it was.

Bob Dole
12-10-2016, 11:38 AM

Really?

Not sustainable. /CP

Halfcan
12-10-2016, 12:28 PM
We need our offense to start playing 4 good quarters a game instead of 1.

I don't think the Titans have anyone that can cover Hill or Kelsey. We need to push it to these guys and get the running game going to keep the Titans offense off the field.

Should be a tight game but the Chiefs will win.

ThaVirus
12-10-2016, 12:54 PM
Isn't this game @ TEN?

RINGLEADER
12-10-2016, 12:56 PM
Isn't this game @ TEN?

No. Arrowhead.

SAGA45
12-10-2016, 12:58 PM
This would be a good game for Reid to dust off any designed runs for Sherman

RINGLEADER
12-10-2016, 01:00 PM
Titans have shown a real ability in the red zone but it's their running game that we have to shut down at all costs. Close that down and we win. Fail to shut them down on the ground and it could be a long day.

On defense they are susceptible to the pass. Could end up being similar to the Raider game in a lot of ways...

R Clark
12-10-2016, 01:01 PM
Yes it would indeed

R Clark
12-10-2016, 01:06 PM
Use Sherman more atleast to lead block. And throw a few runs his way.For a while they used him on some screen passes, That's all but gone away

scho63
12-10-2016, 02:13 PM
We've got 9 days to prepare for them and heal.

I think we will be fine.

Andy Reid mentioned something in a recent press conference; "They can see the light at the end of the tunnel and that is the Super Bowl. They aren't letting up until they get there."

O.city
12-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Half our starting defense is out. Gonna be tough to stop the run from here out.

OldSchool
12-10-2016, 02:52 PM

It's been tough for them to stop all year long.

Spott
12-10-2016, 03:33 PM
Cassel plays for the Titans now?

KChiefs1
12-10-2016, 03:34 PM
I'll be scouting them tomorrow vs the Donks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KChiefs1
12-10-2016, 03:36 PM
Chiefs have a mini-bye week to prepare here. Extra time to figure out what they want to do about the defense at ILB.

It's possible that the run defense actually improves statistically without DJ, as they may be forced to play more heavy box defenses. Could hurt the passing defense in that case though.

Agreed that DJ's loss hurts the pass defense more than the run defense.

Mr. Laz
Titans have shown a real ability in the red zone but it's their running game that we have to shut down at all costs. Close that down and we win. Fail to shut them down on the ground and it could be a long day.

On defense they are susceptible to the pass. Could end up being similar to the Raider game in a lot of ways...
our redzone defense has been what's been saving us for the most part

Stop them in the redzone and get a few turnovers

Hopefully the titan's redzone prowess doesn't change that.

splatbass

The D has been decimated by injuries all year long and still manages to find a way to win. Considering what he has had to work with Bob Sutton has been amazing this year. And Dorsey has provided great depth. The backups have really stepped up.

Mr. Laz
12-10-2016, 03:39 PM
Agreed that DJ's loss hurts the pass defense more than the run defense.

I don't know about that, DJ is one of our better run defenders.

The fact that he can play both the run and the pass is big.

Berry is another good run defender but they have started pulling him back.

We need 2 Berrys, one to play in the box and one to play center field. :)

Dinny Bossa Nova
12-10-2016, 05:01 PM
How many yards passing is it gonna take for the Chiefs to win?

Is Mariota gonna pass for more yards than Alex?

Dinny

carcosa
12-10-2016, 06:19 PM
I'll be scouting them tomorrow vs the Donks.

Plz submit a full report to this thread!!

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Use Sherman more atleast to lead block. And throw a few runs his way.For a while they used him on some screen passes, That's all but gone away

He was in the game 24 of 55 plays Thursday night. He's a talented blocker but Ware is going to have to snap out of his funk for it to be worthwhile

Hammock Parties
12-10-2016, 08:37 PM
if u guys beat Tennessee with ur depleted front seven u are for real

T-post Tom
12-10-2016, 08:46 PM

I'll play along....

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/31/316c1a9815f833305917bb1a26c7ae1d00961338ce36f0ae9ac1768b2fe2bdc4.jpg

Hammock Parties
12-10-2016, 08:52 PM
I'll play along....

i aint playin

this derek johnson injury is huge for u guys...every game you play is close, this could upset the balance

T-post Tom
12-10-2016, 09:08 PM
i aint playin

this derek johnson injury is huge for u guys...every game you play is close, this could upset the balance

We did fine w/o Duvernay-Tardif. We did fine w/o Ehinger. We did fine w/o Reyes. We did fine w/o Reid. We did fine w/o Gaines. We did fine w/o Howard. We did fine w/o Ware. We did fine w/o Maclin. We did fine w/o Charles. We did fine w/o Poe. We did fine w/o Houston. Johnson is a stud and will not be replaced with equal or better talent this year. But there's too much talent on this defense to upset the balance. FO/coaching staff/players will figure it out.

Dunerdr
12-10-2016, 09:46 PM
This could be ugly for our defense we depend on strong play in the red zone and they pound it in and we're iffy against the run. It'll be good practice for these young guys.

carcosa
12-10-2016, 09:50 PM
The Chiefs

The Chiefs

The CHciefs will win the game!!!

displacedinMN
12-10-2016, 09:52 PM

Is that English?

Simply Red
12-10-2016, 10:26 PM
We've got 9 days to prepare for them and heal.

I think we will be fine.

Andy Reid mentioned something in a recent press conference; "They can see the light at the end of the tunnel and that is the Super Bowl. They aren't letting up until they get there."

NJChiefsFan
12-10-2016, 11:21 PM
Titans are in some ways a lighter version of the cowboys. Good o line although obviously not as good. Mobile qb and good rbs.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-10-2016, 11:25 PM
If SR said we'll be fine, then WE'LL BE FINE.

Don't overanalyze this.

splatbass
12-10-2016, 11:28 PM
If SR said we'll be fine, then WE'LL BE FINE.

Don't overanalyze this.

Overanalyze is what CP does.

gonefishin53
12-11-2016, 01:05 AM
Go heavy up front on defense with Poe, Barnes, and Jones inside with Houston and Hali on the edges. Plug the inside and get those big RBs running sideways. Offense needs to just keep matriculating down the field with Ware, Hill and Kelce to keep those big DLinemen fresh.

BlackOp
12-11-2016, 01:29 AM
KC wasn't very good against the run with DJ starting. He hasn't looked his "normal" self this season... his experience will be missed, his missed tackled wont.

Simply Red
12-11-2016, 01:33 AM
Overanalyze is what CP does.

http://i63.tinypic.com/68wy7k.jpg

Delano
12-11-2016, 01:50 AM
http://i63.tinypic.com/68wy7k.jpg

Mmmm bb open ur balaclava.

Simply Red
12-11-2016, 02:08 AM

why do you post once per year now?

MotherfuckerJones
12-11-2016, 03:04 AM
Hopefully they come out sharp and focused next weekend. They need this time to regroup

SAUTO
12-11-2016, 10:03 AM

Holy shit.

The fucks been up?

Chiefshrink
12-11-2016, 10:11 AM
Titans are the Bucs of the AFC. We will have our hands full for sure and it could get ugly IF our youngsters don't rise to the occasion.

kccrow
12-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Titans have 138 yards and a TD on the ground with 1:27 left in the first half against Denver. Andy and Bob better be giving those interior defenders extra schoolin' this week.

carcosa
12-11-2016, 01:29 PM
Titans have 138 yards and a TD on the ground with 1:27 left in the first half against Denver. Andy and Bob better be giving those interior defenders extra schoolin' this week.

Andy is the king of the bye week and the prince of the semi-bye week. wbf

MahiMike
12-11-2016, 01:58 PM
Titans taking it to the Donks. Of course, the Donks should have lost to the Jags so...

Interesting thing is AFC South has 3 teams at 6-6 coming into the weekend so they're all still in it and trying hard.

Easy 6
12-11-2016, 02:01 PM
These guys look extremely physical on both sides of the ball, damn glad we're at home for this one

pugsnotdrugs19
12-11-2016, 02:03 PM
We should be able to pick on their secondary a lot...

Antwon Blake can't cover Tyreek if he tells him his route.

carcosa
12-11-2016, 02:03 PM
These guys look extremely physical on both sides of the ball, damn glad we're at home for this one

We shall make it 2 cold 4 them!!!

eDave
12-11-2016, 02:09 PM
Contain the run, blitz and hit Mariota. Score more points. Victory formation.

carcosa
12-11-2016, 02:11 PM
Contain the run, blitz and hit Mariota. Score more points. Victory formation.

Hell yeah.

Mr. Laz
12-11-2016, 02:17 PM
Biggest issue is just being physical enough against the Titans.

We can't let them push us around in the trenching.

If we hold our own there then it's a win for us.

O.city
12-11-2016, 02:22 PM
8 in the box, make mariota beat them.

King_Chief_Fan
12-11-2016, 02:33 PM
Biggest issue is just being physical enough against the Titans.

We can't let them push us around in the trenching.

If we hold our own there then it's a win for us.

Titans create no fear for the Chiefs.
Look how crappy the cheating donks have been playing and they are still in the game.
We are watching 2 teams that will not make the playoffs

carcosa
12-11-2016, 02:35 PM
Look how crappy the cheating donks have been playing and they are still in the game.

http://www.thepinballcompany.com/images/nflogo.jpg

Easy 6
12-11-2016, 02:37 PM

Much like Dallas, they can almost run the ball at will and we're not exactly a brick wall against the run most weeks

And their front 7 looks stout as well, I'll never ever understand why Pitt canned LeBeau... bottom line is, they arent gonna be an easy out IMO

Rausch
12-11-2016, 02:42 PM
Titans managing not to lose...

Hoover
12-11-2016, 03:15 PM
glad they are coming into town off of a win.

tx4chiefs
12-11-2016, 03:28 PM
Congrats to Titans for knocking the Broncs down a peg. Hopefully we'll beat them next week.

Rausch
12-11-2016, 03:28 PM
Titans run the ball well.

Confuse the offense by switching from zone to man at the drop of a hat.

Their line is solid but not good.

We have a healthy pass rush and we should win...

KC_Lee
12-11-2016, 03:36 PM
The Titans have a really hard time putting teams away. Their secondary is a joke. We should be able to pass on them all day long.

srvy
12-11-2016, 03:39 PM
Murphy is a load we need to shore up the run somehow against the Titans.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-11-2016, 03:50 PM
With the mini-bye, the Chiefs should definitely win.

jjchieffan
12-11-2016, 04:19 PM

This is an absolute must. Mariotta was 6/20 for 88 yards today. It wasn't the passing game that won this game, it was the running game. We just need to shut down the run and dare them do beat us with the pass. When Dungver did that in the second half, the Titans choked and, if not for the fumble st the end, probably would have lost to an inferior Dungver team.

splatbass
12-11-2016, 04:19 PM

Mariota has never played a regular season game in Arrowhead. The 12th man could be big in this one.

carcosa
12-11-2016, 04:33 PM
Mariota has never played a regular season game in Arrowhead. The 12th man could be big in this one.

Then again, that's what we all said about Winston...

notorious
12-11-2016, 04:33 PM
It's going to be tough. Tits match up well with the Chiefs.

carcosa
12-11-2016, 04:38 PM

Chiefs just need to R2W

REMEMBER

WIN!!!

Easy 6
12-11-2016, 04:39 PM

We certainly all hope he is intimidated into another bad game, but...

Then again, that's what we all said about Winston...

Hammock Parties
12-11-2016, 04:39 PM

Titans offense has averaged 29.1 points and 146 yards rushing over their last six games.

Chiefs offense: 16.1 points and 84 yards rushing.

Bewbies
12-11-2016, 04:45 PM
Titans offense has averaged 29.1 points and 146 yards rushing over their last six games.

Chiefs: 16.1 points and 84 yards rushing.

Titans only giving up 30.16 points per game on defense in that stretch too. Quality.

Hammock Parties
12-11-2016, 04:47 PM
Titans only giving up 30.16 points per game on defense in that stretch too. Quality.

The Chiefs just got done scoring 14 on the Raiders and 13 on the Falcons. :facepalm:

Bewbies
12-11-2016, 04:50 PM
The Chiefs just got done scoring 14 on the Raiders and 13 on the Falcons. :facepalm:

Not counting special teams or defensive TD'a is hilarious. It's almost like you should ignore those cause they don't change what happens for the rest of the game.

Bewbies
12-11-2016, 04:50 PM

Also, Denver just put up 10 on the Titans. That huge output lowered their average to 30.1 substantially.

Hammock Parties
12-11-2016, 04:52 PM
Not counting special teams or defensive TD'a is hilarious. .

Can't count on those every game. Offensive output is more predictable.

But let's say the Chiefs get one. They still don't get to 29. :(

Bewbies
12-11-2016, 04:53 PM

I don't care what they score as long as they win. They are better at that than pretty much the entire league right now...

pugsnotdrugs19
12-11-2016, 05:00 PM

The Chiefs aren't an average defense, you f**king moron.

Hammock Parties
12-11-2016, 05:08 PM
The Chiefs aren't an average defense, you f**king moron.

Without DJ they are probably below average. They gave up 27 to a Denver offense that got 10 today against the Titans.

Mariota's pinky is healthy BTW.

Halfcan
12-11-2016, 05:10 PM

How many points did the Titans "just got done" scoring? :shake:

How many passing yards?

And they were playing at home.

Hammock Parties
12-11-2016, 05:10 PM
How many points did the Titans "just got done" scoring? :shake:

How many passing yards?

And they were playing at home.

Denver's defense is better than the cheefs

Bewbies
12-11-2016, 05:11 PM

So is the Chiefs lead in the AFCW.

Hammock Parties
12-11-2016, 05:13 PM
So is the Chiefs lead in the AFCW.

Being tied for first place and owning the tiebreaker isn't much of a lead.

It could go poof next Sunday.

hometeam
12-11-2016, 05:14 PM

you seem really salty

stevieray
12-11-2016, 05:17 PM

I see you down there.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-11-2016, 05:17 PM
Without DJ they are probably below average. They gave up 27 to a Denver offense that got 10 today against the Titans.

ROFL you are beyond pathetic, Clay.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-11-2016, 05:23 PM
This defense and coaching staff has played without their best players at different times on several occasions the past few years and has still been good, and now that's suppose to change because DJ went down? Sheesh.

If anything, I wouldn't be shocked if our defensive stats improve from trying to compensate for DJ being gone. Bet that'll make some of the stat ferries on here real happy.

RaidersOftheCellar
12-11-2016, 05:28 PM

When a team goes into "protect the lead" mode, leaving "aggressor" mode, they tend to score less. Shocking.

NJChiefsFan
12-11-2016, 05:32 PM
When a team goes into "protect the lead" mode, leaving "aggressor" mode, they tend to score less. Shocking.

And that's not necessarily smart. Just asking for teams to come back on you. Prefer to stay aggressive.

RaidersOftheCellar
12-11-2016, 05:35 PM
The D was top 5ish in yds allowed in '14 with no DJ. And that DJ was much more effective than this one. Not downplaying his contribution, but anyone who thinks this will devastate the team hasn't been paying attention.

O.city
12-11-2016, 05:37 PM
And that's not necessarily smart. Just asking for teams to come back on you. Prefer to stay aggressive.

It's tough, because Thursday night, the chiefs mistakes were the only way the raiders stayed in it. Had they stayed aggressive, you are giving the raiders about their only way to win.

Mostly, I agree with you. Thursday night, field position game is the way to play

NJChiefsFan
12-11-2016, 05:39 PM
It's tough, because Thursday night, the chiefs mistakes were the only way the raiders stayed in it. Had they stayed aggressive, you are giving the raiders about their only way to win.

Mostly, I agree with you. Thursday night, field position game is the way to play

Certainly there are times to be smart. I thought they were begging for the jaguars to come back on them. Same thing with the Denver game.

pugsnotdrugs19
The turnovers after half is what stalled the offense Thursday. After those, we went conservative.

Red Dawg
Stop the damn run. That is the big key to beating the titans.

O.city
12-11-2016, 05:40 PM
Certainly there are times to be smart. I thought they were begging for the jaguars to come back on them. Same thing with the Denver game.

Denver's tough, because that d is so aggressive and can flip games.

The Jags was a shit show but those happen over a year.

Chiefshrink
12-11-2016, 05:41 PM

And surprisingly he looked very Carresque today missing a lot open receivers.

RaidersOftheCellar
12-11-2016, 05:42 PM

Agree completely. I wish Andy had more of a step on the throat philosophy. But to cite points scored as the only indicator of their offensive ability is misleading.

mlyonsd
12-11-2016, 05:43 PM
Without DJ right now I'd rather play the raiders again.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-11-2016, 06:33 PM
Without DJ right now I'd rather play the raiders again.

I don't think we're going to miss DJ as much as people think. His replacement will be faster. DJ makes those spectacular knee tackles and that makes his play stand out. I love DJ but I'm not worried.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-11-2016, 06:37 PM
Stop the damn run. That is the big key to beating the titans.

Sutton will get that done. We've facing a LOT of high powered passing offenses and Ithink thats why we got run on so bad. We game plan for the run we will win.

notorious
12-11-2016, 06:40 PM

Has your asshole healed yet?

Earthling
12-11-2016, 07:33 PM
I'm still pissed at Tenn for coming into Arrowhead and beating us 1st regular season game a few years back. REVENGE!!!

splatbass
12-11-2016, 08:07 PM

Most teams do it though.

Dinny Bossa Nova
12-11-2016, 08:09 PM
Most teams do it though.

Not in Madden.

Dinny

NJChiefsFan
12-11-2016, 08:14 PM
Not in Madden.

Dinny

Yes because that's the only way you can want your team to keep the pedal pressed. If you play Madden... This Madden/fantasy shtick is such a lazy way of taking a holier than thou position.

Most teams aren't going to make the playoffs. Most teams don't have a chance at a sb. But let's do what most teams do.

splatbass
12-11-2016, 08:59 PM
Yes because that's the only way you can want your team to keep the pedal pressed. If you play Madden... This Madden/fantasy shtick is such a lazy way of taking a holier than thou position.

Most teams aren't going to make the playoffs. Most teams don't have a chance at a sb. But let's do what most teams do.

Most playoff teams do it too. There is a time and place to keep your foot on the gas, and there is a time and place to protect a lead. Running off time instead of passing (that risks an incompletion that stops the clock or an interception) is a completely valid strategy in the real world outside of CP. It has worked very well for the Chiefs lately, you might have noticed.

NJChiefsFan
12-11-2016, 09:05 PM
Most playoff teams do it too. There is a time and place to keep your foot on the gas, and there is a time and place to protect a lead.

I said as much. A couple times it put us in a very awkward spot. As amazing as the Denver comeback was if their wr had any awareness and stopped before the endzone we lose that game and going into a shell would have been a major reason why. Cleveland game last year as well as Chicago and the jax game this year. Those are all games where it either did or almost did cost us(Charles going down was big in the Chicago game so maybe you can asterisk that one).

I'm fine with how they handled the Oakland lead late but the den game and jax games I thought we played with fire.

gonefishin53
12-11-2016, 09:12 PM
The Broncos Dline is Crick 6'4" 285 lbs, Williams 6'2" 313 lbs, and Wolfe 6'5" 285 lbs. The Titans pushed them around. The Chiefs can line up Poe 6'3" 346 lbs, Barnes 6'6" 367 lbs, and Jones 6'6"310 lbs. It should be harder to push the Chiefs around. Titans WRs caught 2 passes vs Denver. Don't get pushed around and Chiefs win.

NJChiefsFan
12-11-2016, 09:17 PM
The Broncos Dline is Crick 6'4" 285 lbs, Williams 6'2" 313 lbs, and Wolfe 6'5" 285 lbs. The Titans pushed them around. The Chiefs can line up Poe 6'3" 346 lbs, Barnes 6'6" 367 lbs, and Jones 6'6"310 lbs. It should be harder to push the Chiefs around. Titans WRs caught 2 passes vs Denver. Don't get pushed around and Chiefs win.

Jones gap discipline needs work. I'm interested to see kc defend the run against a team where that is the key. A lot of these games letting teams run has been a strategy.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Apparently 2 of the Titans starting DL (Jurrell Casey and Karl Klug) are day to day and may miss Sunday. They promoted a DL from the practice squad today, too. Casey is arguably their best defensive player.

Sandy Vagina
12-12-2016, 06:14 PM
Apparently 2 of the Titans starting DL (Jurrell Casey and Karl Klug) are day to day and may miss Sunday. They promoted a DL from the practice squad today, too. Casey is arguably their best defensive player.

:eek: ... Casey out or even less than 75% would be huge.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-13-2016, 12:03 AM
Think it's worth noting that Denver was missing Brandon Marshall at ILB Sunday in Tennessee. He's obviously their best ILB and one of the best in the league, and they seemed to hold their own.

We'll see if the Chiefs can do the same w/o DJ.

Aspengc8
12-13-2016, 07:05 AM
Jones gap discipline needs work. I'm interested to see kc defend the run against a team where that is the key. A lot of these games letting teams run has been a strategy.

Without DJ, Sutton will just roll Parker or Berry into the box for support. Given the cold/dry weather, make Mariota beat them in the air.

MotherfuckerJones
12-13-2016, 10:02 AM
I think KC will be heavily focused this week due to the 10 day break. I think they'll regroup and be sharp. One thing I want is Berry shadowing Walker or roaming the middle in the run game. Stack the box and make them throw. Like teams do to KC

ptlyon
12-13-2016, 10:08 AM
Going to be 17 degrees

carcosa
12-13-2016, 10:31 AM
Going to be 17 degrees

Now that ain't Nashville Hot, y'all!!!!

scho63
12-13-2016, 03:49 PM
6 of 20 for 88 yards doesn't scare me........

pugsnotdrugs19
12-13-2016, 04:06 PM
I expect the running game to have a revival of sorts Sunday...

As Reid and Terez Paylor eluded to, teams have really started to load the box up on us. They've been trying to completely take the run away and have succeeded in large part. But, with the emergence of Tyreek, Kelce, Conley, and Maclin (yes he can still do it) as playmakers who can all blow the top of the defense, it has allowed us to hit a lot of downfield shots lately.

Tennessee doesn't have the corners of safeties they can trust to allow them to load the box against us, which is why I expect us to grind some yards out on the ground because of it.

Ware goes for 100+ Sunday.

carcosa
12-13-2016, 04:21 PM
I expect the running game to have a revival of sorts Sunday...

As Reid and Terez Paylor eluded to, teams have really started to load the box up on us. They've been trying to completely take the run away and have succeeded in large part. But, with the emergence of Tyreek, Kelce, Conley, and Maclin (yes he can still do it) as playmakers who can all blow the top of the defense, it has allowed us to hit a lot of downfield shots lately.

Tennessee doesn't have the corners of safeties they can trust to allow them to load the box against us, which is why I expect us to grind some yards out on the ground because of it.

Ware goes for 100+ Sunday.

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

ptlyon
12-14-2016, 08:08 AM
Going to be 17 degrees

Saying 13 now

BossChief
12-14-2016, 08:35 AM
I hope they try to stack the box against us.

Hill
Kelce
Maclin
Ware/west out of the backfield

If they come out stacking the box, KC will blow them out

Skyy God
12-14-2016, 08:41 AM
I think KC will be heavily focused this week due to the 10 day break. I think they'll regroup and be sharp. One thing I want is Berry shadowing Walker or roaming the middle in the run game. Stack the box and make them throw. Like teams do to KC

10 days is almost like a bye week, and we know how good Fat Andy is coming off of those.

carcosa
12-14-2016, 01:03 PM
I just can't frigking wait for the game!!!!! IS IT SUNDAY YET?!?!

O.city
12-14-2016, 01:05 PM
Gonna be frigid sunday.

Below zero wind chill

KC_Lee
12-14-2016, 01:12 PM
I hope they try to stack the box against us.

Hill
Kelce
Maclin
Ware/west out of the backfield

If they come out stacking the box, KC will blow them out

Run out of the 4 wide single back formation and audible out if the safeties are sneaking up. KC wins easily.

Simply Red
12-14-2016, 01:18 PM
I just can't frigking wait for the game!!!!! IS IT SUNDAY YET?!?!

ditto!

carcosa
12-14-2016, 01:21 PM
ditto!

IISY?!!?

Simply Red
12-14-2016, 01:23 PM
IISY?!!?

Not yet - but not too far away! :)

Rooster
12-14-2016, 01:36 PM
Gonna be frigid sunday.

Below zero wind chill

For a quarterback who grew up in Hawaii this should be a very interesting first trip to Arrowhead. :#

pugsnotdrugs19
12-14-2016, 02:22 PM
For a quarterback who grew up in Hawaii this should be a very interesting first trip to Arrowhead. :#

This is a legitimate ?

Can Mariota handle temperatures that extreme? Does he know what it feels like?

carcosa
12-14-2016, 02:23 PM
This is a legitimate ?

Surfer Boy's about to feel the TRUE meaning of GNARLY!!!!

Chiefnj2
12-14-2016, 02:34 PM
This is a legitimate ?

Last year in December at NYJ and an abbreviated game at NE he had 0 TDs.

MotherfuckerJones
12-14-2016, 02:45 PM
This team and defense in particular will be focused. They'll get gashed but I think they'll handle the Titans

O.city
12-14-2016, 03:38 PM
Jurrell Casey didn't practice today

Why Not?
12-14-2016, 03:54 PM

My first trip to Arrowhead I froze my ass off. It was in October. I am also from Hawaii(alas not a world class athlete)

Oregon ain't exactly Florida. He's played in some brutally cold weather before but I think the Chiefs defense will be the ice block he fears come Sunday

Rooster
12-14-2016, 04:39 PM
My first trip to Arrowhead I froze my ass off. It was in October. I am also from Hawaii(alas not a world class athlete)

Oregon ain't exactly Florida. He's played in some brutally cold weather before but I think the Chiefs defense will be the ice block he fears come Sunday

I prefer to think of him laying in the fetal position and refusing to leave the locker room. :D

raybec 4
12-14-2016, 04:43 PM

Well then you don't fit in here. We've got 4.2 40 times, 650 lb bench pressers, Cage fighters and everyone here has at least a 10" johnson. slacker

The Franchise
12-14-2016, 04:44 PM
Well then you don't fit in here. We've got 4.2 40 times, 650 lb bench pressers, Cage fighters and everyone here has at least a 10" johnson. slacker

It's 13" you small bastard.

Sandy Vagina
12-14-2016, 05:21 PM
Jurrell Casey didn't practice today

source? I was looking through rotoworld... for this exact info, and found nothing.

then, I found this just now...

http://ten.247sports.com/Bolt/Titans-Wednesday-Injury-Report-Week-15-Casey-practices-49807715

Titans Pro Bowler Jurrell Casey (sprained foot) returned to practice on Wednesday on a limited basis after missing Sunday's game against the Broncos. Defensive lineman Karl Klug (strained achilles) and linebacker Sean Spence (ankle) did not practice for the Titans on Wednesday. Titans head coach Mike Mularkey said the team will be smart with Casey, who did individual work on Wednesday, Klug and Spence this week.

As for the Chiefs injury report on Wednesday: cornerback Phillip Gaines (knee) and linebacker Derrick Johnson (achilles) did not practice. Defensive lineman Kendall Reyes (wrist), linebacker Tamba Hali (knee) and linebacker Justin Houston (illness) were limited while defensive lineman Rakeem Nunez-Roches (back) was a full practice participant.

O.city
12-14-2016, 05:31 PM
source? I was looking through rotoworld... for this exact info, and found nothing.

http://ten.247sports.com/Bolt/Titans-Wednesday-Injury-Report-Week-15-Casey-practices-49807715

Ah, you're right. I just saw it on twitter somewhere and posted it here.

I'm as bad as the mainstream media!@! my fault.

raybec 4
12-14-2016, 05:32 PM

I'm glad to see Nacho practicing, that guy has flashed some talent this year. He's another good find by Dorsey.

Why Not?
12-14-2016, 06:17 PM

Hahahah. Very true

Sandy Vagina
12-14-2016, 06:20 PM
I'm glad to see Nacho practicing, that guy has flashed some talent this year. He's another good find by Dorsey.

Yes, really need him to keep up the good work. Hard to believe that the KC DL is down to one starter.. a guy with back issues at that. Amen for Chris Jones and guys like Nacho that can come in and do a fair (if not great) job in their place.

Sandy Vagina
12-14-2016, 06:21 PM
Ah, you're right. I just saw it on twitter somewhere and posted it here.

I'm as bad as the mainstream media!@! my fault.

ah, no problem. Was actually hoping there was legit, conflicting reports that may favor his absence this weekend. :thumb:

RunKC
12-14-2016, 06:26 PM
Terez Paylor

#Chiefs injuries: CB Phil Gaines (knee) DNP. OLB Justin Houston (illness), DL Kendall Reyes (wrist) & OLB Tamba Hali (knee) were limited.

Is Gaines ever not hurt? The only playing time he should see for the rest of the year is ST's and some nickel

MahiMike
12-14-2016, 06:46 PM
if we cant beat the titans, who cares about the playoffs.

Pablo
12-14-2016, 06:47 PM
if we cant beat the titans, who cares about the playoffs.Everyone.

I'm guessing everyone will still care about the playoffs if we can't beat the Titans.

Sandy Vagina
12-14-2016, 06:49 PM
Terez Paylor

OLB Justin Houston (illness)

What's up with this, I wonder. Hope nothing too draining.

if we cant beat the titans, who cares about the playoffs.

Hope this is sarcasm. Teams can have really bad games here and there. If it happens to KC vs TEN, it should be shrugged off, and that's it. Doesn't have to mean the end of the season, FFS.

carcosa
12-14-2016, 08:34 PM
What's up with this, I wonder. Hope nothing too draining.

He's probably just shitting a bunch

Simply Red
12-14-2016, 09:48 PM
He's probably just shitting a bunch

HPJSAB

WBF.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-14-2016, 10:00 PM
Surfer Boy's about to feel the TRUE meaning of GNARLY!!!!

ROFL 80 movie flashback! Tasty waves!

pugsnotdrugs19
12-14-2016, 10:02 PM
HPJSAB

WBF.

Can relate, wbf

Pasta Little Brioni
12-14-2016, 10:04 PM
HPJSAB

WBF.

CBK

Clean break kid

Simply Red
12-14-2016, 10:35 PM
CBK

Clean break kid

hhacbiyis

Simply Red
12-14-2016, 10:35 PM
hhacbiyis

haven't had a clean break in years, it seems.

splatbass
12-14-2016, 10:47 PM

Oregon ain't Florida, but it ain't KC either. They have fairly mild winters there.

I grew up in KC but I've been in Hawaii for 25 years. Whenever I have to go somewhere cold it kills me. Not used to it anymore at all. There is nothing like getting on a plane in Honolulu at 80 degrees and getting off in Seoul at 15. That will wake you up. :)

Why Not?
12-15-2016, 12:05 AM
Oregon ain't Florida, but it ain't KC either. They have fairly mild winters there.

I grew up in KC but I've been in Hawaii for 25 years. Whenever I have to go somewhere cold it kills me. Not used to it anymore at all. There is nothing like getting on a plane in Honolulu at 80 degrees and getting off in Seoul at 15. That will wake you up. :)

Lol. I have made that same Honolulu to Seoul trip. Oh yeah, that'll wake you up alright.

Simply Red
12-15-2016, 12:42 AM
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/0Wn1o"><a href="//imgur.com/0Wn1o"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ThaVirus
12-15-2016, 10:49 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000757177/article/marcus-mariota-prepping-for-coldest-game-of-his-life

The Titans quarterback admitted that Sunday's tilt in Kansas City, which is currently calling for a high of 14 degrees and a low of four degrees, will be the chilliest of his life

Marcellus
12-15-2016, 11:06 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000757177/article/marcus-mariota-prepping-for-coldest-game-of-his-life

Cold Arrowhead turf, meet Marcus Mariotta, over and over and over again.

carcosa
12-15-2016, 11:08 AM

and the LAST of his life!!!! JUSTIN HOUSTON WILL LITERALLY KILL HIM!!!!!

ThaVirus
12-15-2016, 11:10 AM
JHWLKH!

The Hammer
12-15-2016, 11:17 AM
Hey guys, Titans fan checking in to see what you guys are saying.

The last time we played you guys it was the start of the 2014 season and we won.......... it was one of two wins all year :(

After being by far the worst team in the league for two years in a row things are looking up for the Titans. We even have a realistic shot at the playoffs for the first time since 2011 (almost made it that year). Still though the Titans have a major Achilles heal.

There is only one NFL caliber CB on the roster, Jason McCourty. He is quite good but the rest are complete trash. If the Chiefs can exploit that weakness then they should win. If not then the Titans have a good chance. Some other notes on the team:

-The rest of the defense is solid and the pass rush is quite good.

- Then run game is very good. Demarco Murray is back to being a star and Derrick Henry could probably start for half the teams in the NFL. The OL, FB and TEs excel at run blocking.

- The pass game is hit or miss. The starting WRs are possession guys and the best receiver is starting TE Delanie Walker. The passing game is mostly quick short stuff. Both RBs are also strong receivers.

- Mariota is the real deal. Early in the year he was mistake prone as he was constantly trying to do too much. The past several weeks though he has settled down and is playing within himself and not trying to win the game on one play.

- Mariota is funny when it comes to running. He is never going to be a "Great" runner like Cam Newton or Mike Vick, he is more of a strait line runner. However, he is very fast, has great instincts and vision. While he is not likely to get a ton of rushing yards in over a season he is someone who will burn you bad with his feet if given the opportunity.

Chiefnj2
12-15-2016, 11:23 AM
I'm looking forward to the game. The Titans run game should be a good warm-up/test for what they will likely face in the post-season. It's a good measuring stick.

carcosa

The last time we played you guys it was the start of the 2014 season and we won.......... it was one of two wins all year :(

After being by far the worst team in the league for two years in a row things are looking up for the Titans. We even have a realistic shot at the playoffs for the first time since 2011 (almost made it that year). Still though the Titans have a major Achilles heal.

There is only one NFL caliber CB on the roster, Jason McCourty. He is quite good but the rest are complete trash. If the Chiefs can exploit that weakness then they should win. If not then the Titans have a good chance. Some other notes on the team:

- Then run game is very good. Demarco Murray is back to being a star and Derrick Henry could probably start for half the teams in the NFL. The OL, FB and TEs excel at run blocking.

- The pass game is hit or miss. The starting WRs are possession guys and the best receiver is starting TE Delanie Walker. The passing game is mostly quick short stuff. Both RBs are also strong receivers.

- Mariota is the real deal. Early in the year he was mistake prone as he was constantly trying to do too much. The past several weeks though he has settled down and is playing within himself and not trying to win the game on one play.

- Mariota is funny when it comes to running. He is never going to be a "Great" runner like Cam Newton or Mike Vick, he is more of a strait line runner. However, he is very fast, has great instincts and vision. While he is not likely to get a ton of rushing yards in over a season he is someone who will burn you bad with his feet if given the opportunity.

You seem nice! Thanks for the report. I'm genuinely happy that Mariota is turning into a good NFL quarterback, so it's going to be bittersweet when Justin Houston literally kills him :-/

ptlyon
Welcome Hammer! :toast:

I said it to friends last week after watching you dismantle the Broncos, I'm glad we have you at home and not away and glad it will be cold.

carcosa
12-15-2016, 11:26 AM
EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PREVIEW:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNjUzOTUwMTg4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDY4NDYyMQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR17,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

(this is moments before Justin Houston bursts through the ice and literally devours him)

The Hammer
12-15-2016, 11:51 AM
You seem nice! Thanks for the report. I'm genuinely happy that Mariota is turning into a good NFL quarterback, so it's going to be bittersweet when Justin Houston literally kills him :-/

Got to get past the best OT pair in the NFL first ;)

And you know they going to be abusing him in the run game

ThaVirus
12-15-2016, 11:55 AM

Doubtful unless you guys employ some delayed handoffs. Our OLBs are pretty stalwart, especially Houston.

We're soft up the middle. Unless our defense has an A+ game and we bring extra guys in the box I expect your guys go for near 200 rushing.

MotherfuckerJones
12-15-2016, 11:58 AM
I honestly expect a Derek Carr performance from Mariota if we can keep him from scrambling for a ton of yards. I think KC will be focused to stop the run game because this is the first team that will be all about running, whereas Oakland, Atlanta, and others are all about passing first. I'm curious to see what happens.

KChiefs1
12-15-2016, 11:58 AM
Mariota has never played a regular season game in Arrowhead.

This is a big plus.

KChiefs1
12-15-2016, 11:59 AM

We are doomed.

ThaVirus
12-15-2016, 11:59 AM
I wonder if we'll run much zone..

carcosa
12-15-2016, 12:04 PM

I think Justin Houston can handle just about any OT you throw at him!!!

RealSNR
12-15-2016, 12:10 PM

Get AIDS.

Simply Red
12-15-2016, 12:15 PM
Welcome Hammer! :toast:

I said it to friends last week after watching you dismantle the Broncos, I'm glad we have you at home and not away and glad it will be cold.

stop being a Polly Ann - fuck this guy w/ a rusty treble hook.

ptlyon
12-15-2016, 12:18 PM
stop being a Polly Ann - **** this guy w/ a rusty treble hook.

You seem like a bitch

Simply Red
12-15-2016, 12:19 PM
You seem like a bitch

ROFL

Simply Red
12-15-2016, 12:28 PM
Good Jesus I'm joking - but it's getting a little old seeing everyone curl-up in the fetal over facing a decent team.

carcosa
12-15-2016, 12:30 PM
Good Jesus I'm joking - but it's getting a little old seeing everyone curl-up in the fetal over facing a decent team.

We're literally going to murder all their players.