PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Monday Night, We are ALL Ravens fans!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Trivers
12-09-2016, 11:18 AM
Chiefs are a game back of New England in the won-loss column for Home Field Advantage throughout the playoffs.

Plus, NE also have the tie breaker of conference won-loss. So are we "technically two games back"????

What is it going to take to catch NE?

Rausch
12-09-2016, 11:19 AM
NO CHIEFS FAN WANTS PITT IN THE PLAYOFFS!

Red Dawg
12-09-2016, 11:35 AM
If we have the same record then first is record in the conference games played. Next is common opponents. Basicly we need them to lose to AFC teams like the one they play this week.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-09-2016, 11:41 AM

You seem the only one frightened by them.

Rausch
12-09-2016, 11:43 AM
You seem the only one frightened by them.

I don't fear NE. They now have to rely on short passing and Blunt.

I don't fear Den, Oak, Balt, Miami, or the Colts.

I'm smart in fearing PITT...

Red Dawg
12-09-2016, 06:16 PM
Everyone keeps saying that if Ravens win then we would be the one seed. We would have the same record as NE and the same Conference record as NE but the third breaker is among common apponents. They beat Houston and Pit and we didn't so don't we need them to lose two games and us win out?

New World Order
12-09-2016, 06:18 PM

Completely agree.

I'd be frightened of NE if they had Gronk, but they don't.

Pitt likely lands the third seed if they can win their division. If we can get 1 we wouldn't meet them until the AFC title game (if they get that far).

Kman34
12-09-2016, 06:22 PM
Balt and Pitt top my list... playing at home is a must against these two...

threebag
12-09-2016, 06:28 PM
Didn't we have a similar thread last week? How'd that work out?

Fuck the Fade

Chowdah
12-09-2016, 06:42 PM
Everyone in New England laughs at the fraudulent Chiefs, bring them here to Foxboro in the AFC Championship.

Who can fear a team who didn't even score a point in the 2nd half against that pathetic Raiders defense.

You also lose the tiebreaker to the Patriots once we've both played Denver, the tiebreaker is common games which are Houston, NYJ, Pittsburgh and Denver (KC is 1-2 and NE is 3-0)

See you in Foxboro losahs.

New World Order
12-09-2016, 06:57 PM
Everyone in New England laughs at the fraudulent Chiefs, bring them here to Foxboro in the AFC Championship.

Who can fear a team who didn't even score a point in the 2nd half against that pathetic Raiders defense.

You also lose the tiebreaker to the Patriots once we've both played Denver, the tiebreaker is common games which are Houston, NYJ, Pittsburgh and Denver (KC is 1-2 and NE is 3-0)

KC is 2-2 there.

NE will lose to Denver. We'll see against Balt.

TribalElder
12-09-2016, 07:01 PM
We are gonna drop one on the way out I bet

threebag
12-09-2016, 07:53 PM

Thanks for deducting points from this loser, Fuck You Claynus

factortobe
12-09-2016, 08:17 PM
Thanks for deducting points from this loser, **** You Claynus

Will be a great game we play well on the road

NJChiefsFan
12-10-2016, 11:57 AM
If we have the same record then first is record in the conference games played. Next is common opponents. Basicly we need them to lose to AFC teams like the one they play this week.

The only way we would have the tie breaker over them is if we both finish with four loses and their two loses are to den and nyj. That would tie us in common games and give us the strength of victory tie breaker. We would also need our fourth loss to not be against Denver.

Since the patriots losing to the jets doesn't seem possible it's more likely that kc can't be tied with ne. That means we would have to win out and have ne lose any two games. ne certainly isn't getting to five loses.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-10-2016, 01:14 PM
I'd rather play Pitt at home than take the Ravens. Harbaugh has his defense playing fundamentally sound meanwhile our team has figured out how to bring down the offensive juggernauts.

Rain Man
12-10-2016, 01:17 PM
Y'know, there's no firm evidence that Ray Lewis was actually the person who murdered that guy.

(I'm still new at being a Ravens fan, but I'm trying.)

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-10-2016, 01:26 PM
The only way we would have the tie breaker over them is if we both finish with four loses and their two loses are to den and nyj. That would tie us in common games and give us the strength of victory tie breaker. We would also need our fourth loss to not be against Denver.

Since the patriots losing to the jets doesn't seem possible it's more likely that kc can't be tied with ne. That means we would have to win out and have ne lose any two games. ne certainly isn't getting to five loses.

Broncos, Jets, Texans, Steelers would be the common games if I'm looking at it correctly.

It's looking unlikely we will win the common games even if they lose to the Broncos and Jets. We also still have to play Denver a second time. So yes, we need to win out and they need to lose two. The playoff odds gives us less than a 1 in 6 chance of being the #1 seed at this point.

I'm fine with going to Foxboro for a potential AFCCG if we are healthy but I have a feeling that someone is going to upset the Pats in the divisional games and we may get a 2nd home game.

Red Dawg
12-10-2016, 01:30 PM
We need NE to lose two games and we have to win out. Basicly if they beat the Ravens they will get the one spot. Denver may get them at home but the Jets beating them is impossible.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-10-2016, 01:33 PM
What are the playoff berth scenarios for us? Any yet?

Red Dawg
12-10-2016, 01:37 PM
The two seed would be beautiful. It's all up to us.

Easy 6
12-10-2016, 01:48 PM
I give the Ravens a 2% chance of winning this game, and thats being generous

Danguardace
12-10-2016, 01:54 PM
What are the playoff berth scenarios for us? Any yet?

Will have to wait untill all the games are completed.

Pretty sure we cant clinch this week but I imagine a win either way against Ten next week clinches a spot.

dj56dt58
12-10-2016, 01:56 PM
Y'know, there's no firm evidence that Ray Lewis was actually the person who murdered that guy.

(I'm still new at being a Ravens fan, but I'm trying.)

so we should...bring him in?

Red Dawg
12-10-2016, 01:58 PM
Looking at standings if we win the next two and Faiders lose one we would have the two seed. With the trip to SD being meaningless.

Danguardace
12-10-2016, 02:00 PM
Looking at standings if we win the next two and Faiders lose one we would have the two seed. With the trip to SD being meaningless.

That is correct. although with the #1 seed in play unlikely the SD game would be a dead rubber.

What an opportunity.

MTG#10
12-10-2016, 02:20 PM

How many mults is this douche gonna be allowed to make?

Red Dawg
12-10-2016, 02:28 PM

What? 2%? They have a better shot than that. They have a solid defense, speed and most important a QB that has gone into playoff games on the road and kicked ass. One of them being at NE. Not to mention Brady is old as dirt with a bum knee and Gronk is gone.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-10-2016, 02:31 PM

Since their bye week they've given up just 13.6 points per game...

Easy 6
12-10-2016, 02:35 PM
Harbaugh will be outcoached, Flacco will be outplayed... wash, rinse, repeat

I take no joy in pointing that out

suzzer99
12-10-2016, 02:35 PM
I would hate to have the bye riding on that last game @ SD. Perfect spoiler opportunity for them. As I recall we've spoiled their season more than once in a similar spot.

Danguardace
12-10-2016, 03:07 PM
I would hate to have the bye riding on that last game @ SD. Perfect spoiler opportunity for them. As I recall we've spoiled their season more than once in a similar spot.

If Chief pull out the next 2 games the good thing is by week 17 unless the flexed NE @ MIA will be finish before KC @ SD. So Andy will know by KO if #1 is a possibility or not.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Harbaugh will be outcoached, Flacco will be outplayed... wash, rinse, repeat

I take no joy in pointing that out

Weddle is going to annihilate Brady's receivers. Harbaugh has a pretty good track record playing against the Pats. So 2% chance is pretty stingy

Mr. Laz
12-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Pittsburgh is by far the worst matchup for us.

New England is a strong team but Pittsburgh's deep passing game is a problem.

Hopefully if our pass rush is healthy we can get to Rapeface too fast for it to kill us.

Bob Dole
12-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Just win out and deal with whatever that leaves us.

Rain Man
12-10-2016, 06:59 PM
so we should...bring him in?

Maybe just for a look.

BlackOp
12-10-2016, 07:05 PM
I have a feeling that someone is going to upset the Pats in the divisional games and we may get a 2nd home game.

Yeah..If KC gets the #2 seed, as it stands, they would face the winner of Houston/Raiders. NE would get the winner of Ravens,Steelers/Denver.

I'll take that match up.

Injuries (and refs), over the next 4, weeks are going to dictate the play-off picture...and they are going to happen.

RunKC
12-10-2016, 07:24 PM
I hate to say it but I think this is how it shakes out:

1. NE
2. KC
3. PIT
4. IND
5. OAK
6. DEN

I think it's very likely we see PIT

Renegade
12-10-2016, 07:29 PM
If Chief pull out the next 2 games the good thing is by week 17 unless the flexed NE @ MIA will be finish before KC @ SD. So Andy will know by KO if #1 is a possibility or not.

There are no Sunday Night games week 17. NFL tries to be fair and give all playoff teams the extra time to prepare.

Coochie liquor
12-10-2016, 07:40 PM

1. NE
2. KC
3. PIT
4. IND
5. OAK
6. DEN

Sonic that's the final standings (which the AFCN is still up for grabs and realistically Bal could easily still win that. But regardless it would be 3v6 and 4v5 in the first rd. So I'd at least say that Den could upset either of Bal or Pit.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-10-2016, 07:45 PM
Pittsburgh is by far the worst matchup for us.

New England is a strong team but Pittsburgh's deep passing game is a problem.

Hopefully if our pass rush is healthy we can get to Rapeface too fast for it to kill us.

Pitt raped us once. It won't happen a second time . We have better coaching.

Oh yeah , and Tyreek Hill !

KChiefs1
12-10-2016, 08:00 PM

1. NE
2. KC
3. PIT
4. IND
5. OAK
6. DEN

I think it ends up:

1. Patriots
2. Chiefs
3. Ravens
4. Texans
5. Raiders
6. Broncos

Baltimore beats Denver
Oakland beats Houston

KC vs Balt
NE vs Oak

KC vs Oak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJChiefsFan
12-10-2016, 08:09 PM

1. NE
2. KC
3. PIT
4. IND
5. OAK
6. DEN

You think OAK would lose to INDY?

Common Games with NE are PIT, HOU, NYJ, and DEN.

For us to tie this NE needs to lose NYJ and DEN. That makes the 3-2
We need to beat DEN. That makes us 3-2

NE isn't losing to the Jets but if you want to know what it will take for us to tie NE and get the 1 seed, this is basically it. If we tie with 3 losses each we lose common games, since we would be 3-2 at best, NE 4-1 at worst.

Easy 6
12-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Weddle is going to annihilate Brady's receivers. Harbaugh has a pretty good track record playing against the Pats. So 2% chance is pretty stingy

I'd love to see a poll of everyone here that thinks the Ravens have a snowballs chance in hell

The pats go into overdrive this time of year like clockwork, call it "winning institutional memory" if you want... but Baltimore will go up there and get blown the **** out

Like the Honorable Senator Dole said... we just need to win out and leave nothing to chance, lets make Tom Fraidy come to Arrowhead

Red Dawg
12-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Theres no believable chance we get a one seed if the Pats beat the Ravens. It's that simple. If we lose one game and the Raiders win that week then the two seed is in jeopardy. Just beat the Titans and we'll see. Seeds are now a week to week thing.

DaneMcCloud
12-10-2016, 08:25 PM
Theres no believable chance we get a one seed if the Pats beat the Ravens. It's that simple. If we lose one game and the Raiders win that week then the two seed is in jeopardy. Just beat the Titans and we'll see. Seeds are now a week to week thing.

The Patriots can still lose to Miami, in Miami.

It happened last year, too.

You guys are underestimating the loss of Gronk and Bennett, not to mention Collins and Chandler Jones.

This isn't the same Patriots team. They play in a shit division, which inflates their record, but they're not the 2014 Patriots.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2016, 08:38 PM
cheefs-raiders was a terrible game

whoever wins this game is the best team in the AFC

Easy 6
12-10-2016, 08:40 PM
The Patriots can still lose to Miami, in Miami.

It happened last year, too.

You guys are underestimating the loss of Gronk and Bennett, not to mention Collins and Chandler Jones.

This isn't the same Patriots team. They play in a shit division, which inflates their record, but they're not the 2014 Patriots.

Bennetts out for sure?

I didnt know that, its a legit worry for the Pats no question

They do lose a few here and there, and we better hope Miami is a road L... because that team kicks into another gear this time of year

But FTR, what percentage of a chance do you give the Ravens to go up there and steal one?

Chiefshrink
12-10-2016, 08:40 PM

Amen ! And you are very smart for fearing Pitt especially when they blew our doors off with DJ and now without DJ ???:shake:

Chiefshrink
12-10-2016, 08:43 PM
I think it ends up:

1. Patriots
2. Chiefs
3. Ravens
4. Texans
5. Raiders
6. Broncos

Baltimore beats Denver
Oakland beats Houston

KC vs Balt
NE vs Oak

KC vs Oak

No Steelers ?:hmmm:

RunKC
12-10-2016, 08:46 PM

WTF are you talking about?

Tom Brady is 2-7 in Denver. That's absolutely a losable game. Miami is also 5-1 at home this year and barely lost to NE in NE.

I could see NE losing 2 more games.

RunKC
12-10-2016, 08:55 PM
NE is the 1 seed unless we finish with a better record. They lead us in the tiebreaker for common opponents (3-0 to our 2-2).

They only play Jets and Broncos.

DaneMcCloud
12-10-2016, 08:59 PM
Bennetts out for sure?

But FTR, what percentage of a chance do you give the Ravens to go up there and steal one?

Bennett is reportedly out, as is Amendola.

The Ravens have always given the Patriots problems. The Jets beat them late last year, too. Denver's not a great team but the Patriots haven't fared well there over the years.

As for a for a percentage, I have no idea. I'm not a betting man nor do I play FF. But I think there's better than a 50% chance that the Ravens can win in NE.

DaneMcCloud
12-10-2016, 09:01 PM

The Ravens have always given the Patriots problems. The Jets beat them late last year, too. Denver's not a great team but the Patriots haven't fared well there over the years.

As for a for a percentage, I have no idea. I'm not a betting man nor do I play FF. But I think there's better than a 50% chance that the Ravens can win in NE.

Zombo would be a superstar in the NFL if he ran a 4.4 instead of a 4.71 (and that was a long time ago).

He's as smart and savvy as they come and a very good run defender.

Genetics can suck.

BlackOp
12-10-2016, 09:25 PM

Yep...That is 3 really good players that were around when KC last faced them. You compound/offset that match-up with Houston/Maclin being available...along with the emergence of Hill...and possibly Charles. It become a lot more competitive...plus KC played there last year and know what to expect...or know that if they arent on top of their game, they are going home.

Berry seems to have channeled Ray Lewis...as the constant locker room reminder of what it takes to be a champion.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-10-2016, 09:49 PM
I really hope we get HFA throughout. The Pats always get the damn breaks lol. It'd be nice to have that edge

NJChiefsFan
12-10-2016, 09:51 PM

Bennett isn't out.

New World Order
12-10-2016, 09:53 PM

1. NE
2. KC
3. PIT
4. IND
5. OAK
6. DEN

Denver can beat Pitt.

I kinda hope they get in because they can hand both Pitt and NE losses in the playoffs.

Chief Northman
12-10-2016, 10:54 PM
cheefs-raiders was a terrible game

whoever wins this game is the best team in the AFC

No1curr

ping2000
12-10-2016, 11:25 PM
0-0 tie with numerous injuries.

Simply Red
12-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Zombo would be a superstar in the NFL if he ran a 4.4 instead of a 4.71 (and that was a long time ago).

He's as smart and savvy as they come and a very good run defender.

Genetics can suck.

I've mostly liked Zombo since he's been here, I've made that known on CP a few times, he just needs to be NOT used in SOME ways and used in the correct way. He's one Mad Italian!

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-11-2016, 12:06 AM

Donnie Wahlberg, boys and girls!

DaneMcCloud
12-11-2016, 12:25 AM
Bennett isn't out.

Depending on the report, he's questionable or out.

Either way he's not near full strength, which helps.

DaneMcCloud
12-11-2016, 12:25 AM

Claynus

Eleazar
12-11-2016, 12:31 AM
Baltimore is built around defense, and we are too! If Baltimore beats them, we can beat them!

Baltimore: #1 in yards per game, #1 against the run, #2 in points allowed. Yeah, that's comparable!

Instead of cheering for Baltimore, we should be concerned that they might be coming to Arrowhead again in the postseason.

If Andy and Alex were blanked 3 quarters out of 4 in their own stadium by Oakland's pathetic defense, what are the Ravens going to do to them?

DaneMcCloud
12-11-2016, 12:39 AM
Baltimore is built around defense, and we are too! If Baltimore beats them, we can beat them!

Baltimore: #1 in yards per game, #1 against the run, #2 in points allowed. Yeah, that's comparable!

Instead of cheering for Baltimore, we should be concerned that they might be coming to Arrowhead again in the postseason.

If Andy and Alex were blanked 3 quarters out of 4 in their own stadium by Oakland's pathetic defense, what are the Ravens going to do to them?

It's amazing how you never feel shame

True sociopath

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-11-2016, 01:11 AM

https://media2.giphy.com/media/rs4gBJOAyXV1m/200_s.gif

"THE POWER OF LIL' CHIEFY COMPELS YOU"!

It's amazing how you never feel shame

True sociopath

ROFL

You two are wonderful, my absolute faves.

NJChiefsFan
12-11-2016, 01:22 AM
Depending on the report, he's questionable or out.

Either way he's not near full strength, which helps.

True.

KChiefs1
12-11-2016, 03:16 PM
I think it ends up:

1. Patriots
2. Chiefs
3. Ravens
4. Texans
5. Raiders
6. Broncos

Baltimore beats Denver
Oakland beats Houston

KC vs Balt
NE vs Oak

KC vs Oak

I thought the Texans would beat the Colts.

Rausch
12-11-2016, 03:21 PM
I've mostly liked Zombo since he's been here...

http://r.fod4.com/c=sq/s=w1000,pd1/o=80/http://a.fod4.com/images/user_photos/1275100/a85bdc0158d1aa0cae6fcfc88f2719a4_square_fullsize.jpg

ping2000
12-11-2016, 03:53 PM
One point Raven win with numerous injuries please.

Hammock Parties
12-11-2016, 04:50 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Updated AFC playoff probabilities:<br>Steelers: 83.9%<br>Texans: 49.5%<br>Titans: 47.6%<br>Broncos: 44.5%<br>Ravens: 34.7%<br>Dolphins: 34.5%<br>Colts: 6.3%</p>&mdash; Rufus Peabody (@RufusPeabody) <a href="https://twitter.com/RufusPeabody/status/808063378107277313">December 11, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KChiefs1
12-11-2016, 05:27 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Updated AFC playoff probabilities:<br>Steelers: 83.9%<br>Texans: 49.5%<br>Titans: 47.6%<br>Broncos: 44.5%<br>Ravens: 34.7%<br>Dolphins: 34.5%<br>Colts: 6.3%</p>— Rufus Peabody (@RufusPeabody) <a href="https://twitter.com/RufusPeabody/status/808063378107277313">December 11, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It comes down to the Ravens vs Steelers game on Christmas.

Spott
12-11-2016, 06:12 PM
I'd almost rather play Pitt at home in the playoffs than Baltimore.

Reerun_KC
12-11-2016, 06:36 PM
I dont want to root for Baltimore and will not be a Ravens fan on Monday night.

Trivers
12-11-2016, 06:45 PM
I dont want to root for Baltimore and will not be a Ravens fan on Monday night.

Why not? What did they ever do to you? :)

Reerun_KC
12-11-2016, 06:58 PM
Why not? What did they ever do to you? :)

Beat us down in the playoffs a few years ago at home...

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-11-2016, 08:02 PM

That's putting it generously kind. :shake:

NJChiefsFan
12-11-2016, 08:10 PM

So let's double down on that and let them cost us again by hoping they decrease our chance at the one seed. Yay.

Titty Meat
12-11-2016, 08:28 PM
Yeah thay #2 seed would suck. Do not want to play the Steelers

MahiMike
12-11-2016, 08:45 PM
Go Ravens!

KChiefs1
12-11-2016, 09:13 PM

Like the Pats last year?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-11-2016, 09:19 PM
Still don't think the Pats win their divisional game. 2nd seed is fine with me. Just win 2 out of the next 3 as I expect the Raiders will lose 1 more game.

BossChief
12-12-2016, 09:09 AM
NE might lose the next 2

Pasta Little Brioni
12-12-2016, 09:26 AM
Denver can beat Pitt.

I kinda hope they get in because they can hand both Pitt and NE losses in the playoffs.

ROFL no fucking way

Pasta Little Brioni
12-12-2016, 09:32 AM
I'd almost rather play Pitt at home in the playoffs than Baltimore.

Rausch just gave you a glance as if you swiped his last beer

Pasta Little Brioni
12-12-2016, 09:34 AM
NE might lose the next 2

Yeah that happens often

Spott
12-12-2016, 09:36 AM
Rausch just gave you a glance as if you swiped his last beer

It seems like Baltimore is a better road team in the playoffs than Pitt. However, if we were to lose before then and get the wildcard, I would rather play Baltimore on the road than Pittsburgh.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-12-2016, 09:44 AM
It seems like Baltimore is a better road team in the playoffs than Pitt. However, if we were to lose before then and get the wildcard, I would rather play Baltimore on the road than Pittsburgh.

It took Brown and Bell being out and a severely crippled Ben for a well rested Broncos team to squeak by in that cheap pile high air of a fluke Divisional playoff game

Amnorix
12-12-2016, 10:11 AM

I expect tonight to be a ridiculously close game that goes down to the wire. It always is between Pats/Ravens. It's pretty much a blood rivalry. Nothing is ever easy with them.

And their defense is very, very real.

scho63
12-12-2016, 10:16 AM
Ravens are on the outside looking in right now for the playoffs. They lose and that might seal their fate.

Danguardace
12-12-2016, 10:35 AM
Ravens are on the outside looking in right now for the playoffs. They lose and that might seal their fate.

Not really they hold tie breakers over Pitt if the sweep them so in effect would only be half a game back.

A loss pretty much rules them out of a WC spot.

Would be typical Tomlin if the Steelers play the Browns in a win and you're in and they drop it.

BWillie
12-12-2016, 10:36 AM
Will we be in 1st if they lose? If I remember right, tiebreaker is head to head, then div record
And we are undefeated in div

Chiefnj2
12-12-2016, 10:43 AM
Will we be in 1st if they lose? If I remember right, tiebreaker is head to head, then div record

The ESPN machine still has NE in first if they lose tonight. I'm not sure why.

Found the answer:
But if the Chiefs win the division and end up tied with the Pats, the tiebreaker is almost certain to go to New England. The Chiefs have already lost games to the Steelers and Texans. The Patriots beat both teams. This gives them an enormous advantage in the critical common opponent tiebreaker, which will likely be the deciding factor

TomBarndtsTwin
12-12-2016, 10:43 AM

No. Since Chiefs at Pats are not in same division, after head to head it goes to common opponent, and Pats have beaten Pitt and Houston, who we have lost to.

So if we finish with same record as Pats, they will have tiebreaker over us. We need them to drop 2 games and we have to win out to get #1 seed.

Danguardace
12-12-2016, 10:58 AM
Chiefs Hold serve these next 2 weeks at home good things will happen.

O.city
12-12-2016, 11:07 AM
We need the ravens and dolphins to win out. Keeps pit and deer out of the playoffs, if the chiefs take care of business.

jspchief
12-12-2016, 11:11 AM
I don't like the idea of facing the Steelers again, but I also don't like the idea of needing to beat Denver or Oakland 3 times in a single season.

O.city
12-12-2016, 11:13 AM
I don't like the idea of facing the Steelers again, but I also don't like the idea of needing to beat Denver or Oakland 3 times in a single season.

I was thinking about this this morning.

If the Chiefs can beat the Broncos again next week I don't think they end up in the playoffs. Especially if they lose to the Pats this week.

However, we need them to beat new england for the possible 1 seed.

eDave
12-12-2016, 06:22 PM
****Official GDT****

MotherfuckerJones
12-12-2016, 06:31 PM
Go Birds

Easy 6
12-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Suzy Kolber just mentioned how Ravens kicker Justin Tucker is the only kicker not to miss a FG or PAT all year... so, look out for missed field goals tonight

KChiefs1
12-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Go Edgar Allen Poe!

Pointer19
12-12-2016, 06:35 PM
Go Baltimore.

RINGLEADER
12-12-2016, 06:39 PM
Chiefs have to win out and hope the Pats lose two. Tonight and next week at Denver are the best chances -- maybe the final week at Miami if Tannehill comes back.

eDave
12-12-2016, 06:48 PM
"Brady is a really good guy"

- Suzy

Mr. Laz
12-12-2016, 06:50 PM
Can't watch any pre-game shows when the patriots are playing.

They might as well have a sex doll that looks like Tom Brady and just experiment on live t.v. *shiver*

ping2000
12-12-2016, 06:52 PM
Fuck both teams. Wish they could both lose.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-12-2016, 06:52 PM
"Brady is a really good guy"

- Suzy

ROFL

Blech.

notorious
12-12-2016, 06:54 PM
The Ravens have as much chance of beating the Pats as Knomo has getting laid.

Easy 6
12-12-2016, 07:04 PM
Jeeez... the sick kid they just profiled on MNC, the kid dying in Santas arms, nothing worse than kids facing death

I cant even watch St Judes commercials, have to turn them

ping2000
12-12-2016, 07:08 PM
Jeeez... the sick kid they just profiled on MNC, the kid dying in Santas arms, nothing worse than kids facing death

I amend my earlier post. I want the kid to live and both teams to lose.

eDave
12-12-2016, 07:08 PM

So, no meteor?

notorious
12-12-2016, 07:10 PM

This.

I give my kids bone crushing hugs and don't let go when I see stories like these. :(

ping2000
12-12-2016, 07:11 PM
So, no meteor?
As long as it misses the kid.

Dylan
12-12-2016, 07:19 PM
Prayers for Logan ... Beyond words

Easy 6
12-12-2016, 07:19 PM

LMAO thats better

This.

I give my kids bone crushing hugs and don't let go when I see stories like these. :(

Santa, they say I'm gonna die... :deevee:

LiveSteam
12-12-2016, 07:22 PM
Prayers for Logan ... Beyond words

Sup stranger. I'm gonna rattle some KC bones tonight.
Go Pats.

GloryDayz
12-12-2016, 07:27 PM
Quite the voice! Wow!!

Simply Red
12-12-2016, 07:30 PM
I suppose this is the game thread.

Dylan
12-12-2016, 07:31 PM
Sup stranger. I'm gonna rattle some KC bones tonight.
Go Pats.
{{{{ Ping! }}}}

Nice to see you - Hope all is well!

Merry Christmas!

As always, all the best,

D.

Dante84
12-12-2016, 07:33 PM
Jesus, that pre-game thing on the dying kid had me sobbing.

Easy 6
12-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Steve Smith will surely burn' em a few good times tonight

BryanBusby
Trying to get WatchESPN to load makes me want to sob

GloryDayz
I suppose this is the game thread.

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-agree-approval-approves-nod-Oh-Yes-satisfied-Snoop-Snoop-Dogg-yep-yes-GIF.gif

Pointer19
He' we go.

GloryDayz
12-12-2016, 07:38 PM
Trying to get WatchESPN to load makes me want to sob

ESPN:

http://atomictoasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Old-Modem.jpg

Red Dawg
12-12-2016, 07:39 PM
Pats getting hosed. I love it.

siberian khatru
12-12-2016, 07:40 PM
My God NFL refs suck

O.city
12-12-2016, 07:41 PM
What? Never really seen that before

ping2000
No shit. My wife works in the pediatric ICU. She has to watch kids die everyday. I don't know how she does it. I went upstairs and woke up the kids and hugged them again.

GloryDayz
Julia must be happy to be home....

Simply Red
Flacco going in dry tonight.

GloryDayz

What did I miss?

Amnorix
12-12-2016, 07:43 PM
Wow, terrible call there. Amazing screw job. Remind me again how the refs are in the patriots' pocket.

ping2000
12-12-2016, 07:43 PM
What did I miss?
10 year old with brain tumor. Had six brain surgeries. Last one had surgeon carve a #12 into his skull. Tumor came back and he is terminal. At game tonight.

GloryDayz
12-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Wow, terrible call there. Amazing screw job. Remind me again how the refs are in the patriots' pocket.

What, the FACT that he was stopped and going backwards?

What, you only like it when sacks on Brady result in quick whistles?

ping2000
12-12-2016, 07:45 PM
Still do not get the weird UFO carvings on the Pats turf near the 50.

GloryDayz
10 year old with brain tumor. Had six brain surgeries. Last one had surgeon carve a #12 into his skull. Tumor came back and he is terminal. At game tonight.

Wow... WOW!!! Praying for him.

EDIT: I hope Brady spends some time at the kid's house this Christmas. THAT would be super cool of him..

Easy 6
I foresee a Bwady temple tantwum coming soon

eDave
Moron. Catch the ball that close.

dlphg9
12-12-2016, 07:46 PM
Wtf kinda stupid play is that?

Simply Red
12-12-2016, 07:47 PM
Flacco going in dry tonight.

Baby Lee
12-12-2016, 07:47 PM
Couldn't have had a better [for the Ravens] bounce off that punt and still the Pats down it.

Maybe the returner should have rethought the fair catch fake. 12 yards of fortuitous roll is a lot to ask.

LiveSteam
12-12-2016, 07:48 PM
Safty bitches

Simply Red
Still though - Flacco going in dry tonight.

dlphg9
How tall is that woman in the icy hot commercial. Damn

GloryDayz
Welp...

siberian khatru
12-12-2016, 07:49 PM
That wasn't even close

ping2000
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161213/6fc7b622a9ed1dad0d95ee16061f2650.jpg

Easy 6
Well kiss my ass

LiveSteam
PBJPBJ

dlphg9
12-12-2016, 07:52 PM
Why were those idiot ravens acting like they were short

GloryDayz
12-12-2016, 07:54 PM
Of course the official picks-up Brady!

ping2000
12-12-2016, 07:54 PM
Grounding?

Red Dawg
12-12-2016, 07:55 PM
The ref helped Brady up. Good grief.

Sandy Vagina
12-12-2016, 07:55 PM
refs looked in pain to have to call that penalty, lol.

GloryDayz
12-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Brady took his helmet off on the field!

Easy 6
TEMPLE TANTWUM!!!

Simply Red
Brady is a bitch.

Sandy Vagina
haha, tantwum....

GloryDayz
12-12-2016, 07:57 PM
refs looked in pain to have to call that penalty, lol.

Troof!

dlphg9
What a fuckin bitch

eDave
"competitive fire"

RunKC
Brady is such a cry baby. I want nothing more than to beat his ass

Red Dawg
Why can't Suggs just fall on Brady's knee so we can enjoy the game more.

ping2000
Tom threw that towel better than that last pass.

pugsnotdrugs19
NE looks as mortal as ever right now...

GloryDayz
I hate Brady because I want a QB with that kind of fire! He's good enough to back it up, but he has no problem being a leader.

Amnorix
12-12-2016, 07:58 PM
Brady is a the winningest quarterback in NFL history.

FYP. :D

GloryDayz
Hey, it's Julia again!

I hate how much money Toyota has to run the same fucking commercials my whole life!

LiveSteam
Let the hate flow

eDave
FYP. :D

Whiniest.

Amnorix
Tom threw that towel better than that last pass.

I assume he is pissed because edelman didnt keep the jets going.

ping2000
12-12-2016, 07:59 PM
Tom just took back his Christmas present to Edelman.

Kman34
12-12-2016, 08:00 PM
This looks like the Chiefs offense..

eDave
Tom just took back his Christmas present to Edelman.

As he should.

eDave
Wow. Heck of a run.

Red Dawg
Boy that will piss off Bill.

dlphg9
Look at that run

ping2000
Pats D looked like orange traffic cones there.

Easy 6
12-12-2016, 08:01 PM
Thats how you play football, big whitey!

RunKC
Patriots defense is god awful. 3 missed tackles

LiveSteam
FUCK

Baby Lee
Ballsy RAC.

Amnorix
12-12-2016, 08:02 PM
Whiniest.

And yet we both know you wish you had him on the chiefs the last 15 years.

Simply Red
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161213/6fc7b622a9ed1dad0d95ee16061f2650.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/2ura003.gif

MahiMike
Nice run!

eDave

Sure man. I'm just attempting humor.

Amnorix
Patriots defense is god awful. 3 missed tackles

Rare to see. Normally they are good tacklers. Very good.

retkim
12-12-2016, 08:03 PM
Anyone else noticed the FAKE decibel measurement? It was saying over 150db LMAO LMAO LMAO

LiveSteam
12-12-2016, 08:03 PM
Killlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

ping2000
12-12-2016, 08:04 PM
Channeling Chiefs redzone offense there.

GloryDayz
LOL

eDave
Ah Bill. LOL

Easy 6
That was a helluva jump

dlphg9
Damn that was actually awesome

Dylan
wow lol

Kman34
Holy shit that was cool...

RunKC
Oh for fucks sake

BryanBusby
12-12-2016, 08:05 PM
haha talk about a fucking jinx

Red Dawg
Pretty obvious that jumping over will be made illegal this off season.

Dylan
haha talk about a fucking jinx

alive and well :D

that was cool

Amnorix
ROFL. Had no idea MCClellin could do that!

LiveSteam
PBJPBJPBJ

Baby Lee
Jesus effing Christ. Both teams O and D duking it out, so the Pats go with a STs extravaganza.

Seems like someone around here said something about a team game.

Simply Red
The NFL let that happen. It was planned & the Ravens agreed to it.

Red Dawg
12-12-2016, 08:06 PM

Why the fuck are you in our game thread? Go the hell away dick!

Kman34
That takes perfect timing not to be offside...

Amnorix
Pretty obvious that jumping over will be made illegal this off season.

Good point. If other teams do something weird its cool, but if the Pats do it make it illegal. :D

ChiefRocka
Teams need to start snapping earlier in the count

ping2000
12-12-2016, 08:07 PM
Teams are going to start drafting high jumpers.

Kman34
Good point. If other teams do something weird its cool, but if the Pats do it make it illegal. :D

How bout the forward pass???

LiveSteam
Blunt

Amnorix
Why the fuck are you in our game thread? Go the hell away dick!

Who is the whiny bitch now?

BryanBusby
ST coaches need to tell their LS to stand up quickly when that ball is snapped

-King-
Teams need to start snapping earlier in the count

There is no count on field goals and kicks.
Posted via Mobile Device

LiveSteam
12-12-2016, 08:08 PM
1st down bitches

-King-
ST coaches need to tell their LS to stand up quickly when that ball is snapped
And get beaned in the back of the head on 50+ yarders
Posted via Mobile Device

retkim
Or fake the snap in 3rd and less than 5 yards short FG attempts, it would made no difference to Tucker if he got the delay of game penalty. But it's easy to be the general after the battle right?

eDave
That's how Brady kills you.

Baby Lee
12-12-2016, 08:09 PM
Suzy Kolber just mentioned how Ravens kicker Justin Tucker is the only kicker not to miss a FG or PAT all year... so, look out for missed field goals tonight

ROFL

mdchiefsfan
The NFL let that happen. It was planned & the Ravens agreed to it.

Nah, BB was standing in the opposing huddle with a boom mic that fed audio to the defense, telling them the snap count.

GloryDayz
Hit that fucker in the knees!

eDave
12-12-2016, 08:10 PM
Nah, BB was standing in the opposing huddle with a boom mic that fed audio to the defense, telling them the snap count.

Probably.

BryanBusby
And get beaned in the back of the head on 50+ yarders
Posted via Mobile Device
Will make for awesome football

LiveSteam
1st & goal . Nice screen

ping2000
In the first round of the 2017 draft, the Chiefs select . . .http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161213/7568b3a0e40451aa8aa5c0a8cfe64507.jpg

Simply Red
is this the team we were supposed to worry about facing? Oh no - you all said Pittsburgh, that's right. I was about to say....

GloryDayz
12-12-2016, 08:11 PM
Pats are going to kill the Ravens tonight...

eDave
12-12-2016, 08:11 PM
I like that play there.

mdchiefsfan
12-12-2016, 08:12 PM
In the first round of the 2017 draft, the Chiefs select . . .http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161213/7568b3a0e40451aa8aa5c0a8cfe64507.jpg

Karate McKickerson?

Simply Red
Chiefs work either of these teams.

GloryDayz
Stunning that BB knows all the simple things like how to coach an effective screen pass play (that works 90 times out of 100), and when to go up tempo. Seems so simple, evidently really hard.

BryanBusby
12-12-2016, 08:13 PM
Losing Jimmy Smith would probably do the Ravens in on D

LiveSteam
12-12-2016, 08:13 PM
Punch this ball in

LiveSteam
12-12-2016, 08:14 PM
Yes!!!!

ping2000
Stunning that BB knows all the simple things like how to coach an effective screen pass play (that works 90 times out of 100), and when to go up tempo. Seems so simple, evidently really hard.
His playsheet isn't covered with BBQ stains.

eDave
There's your quick count.

Easy 6
12-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Punch this ball in

Why in the hell are you rooting for New England?

mdchiefsfan
12-12-2016, 08:15 PM
His playsheet isn't covered with BBQ stains.

Whichever plays aren't covered in BBQ sauce were choosing by a higher power. Unfortunately, screen passes are put at the top of the sheet, while deep passes to Maclin are placed squarely beneath his chin.

Dylan
12-12-2016, 08:16 PM

it slowed down the defense - looks like they are out of breath. :D

Pointer19
Come on, y'all. Pull it together.

Simply Red
Why in the hell are you rooting for New England?

he gave Clay his login details ROFL

Baby Lee
12-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Karate McKickerson?

Daniel LaRusso.

eDave
12-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Ravens don't answer, I'm calling it.

Easy 6
12-12-2016, 08:18 PM
he gave Clay his login details ROFL

I see :hmmm:

mdchiefsfan
12-12-2016, 08:19 PM
Daniel LaRusso.

Nah, I wouldn't draft him. He's had previous knee injuries and he's prone to sweeps.

Simply Red
Brady looks like a cunt when he pouts - what a pussy he is.

Baby Lee
Claynus bought his login credentials with fellatio

FYP