PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Salary cap expected to jump to $163-165 million

RunKC
12-11-2016, 09:03 AM
Adam Schefter

NFL salary cap for 2017 projected to be $163-165 million, for now:
es.pn/2gOgN

Great news for us. That means instead of $5 million, we would have $15 million in the bank before roster decisions.

chiefzilla1501
12-11-2016, 09:05 AM
Damnit, chiefs. Should have signed Berry to a long term deal

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-11-2016, 09:43 AM
With Foles gone that's another 10 off the books.

SAUTO
12-11-2016, 09:58 AM
We can easily keep Poe and berry if true

Rasputin
12-11-2016, 10:13 AM
I got a 2.5% raise this year. For a two week pay period that comes to $6.35

Whooo Hooo

:rolleyes:

carlos3652
12-11-2016, 10:22 AM
Have you seen the incentives that Ware has on his contract? By making the playoffs he gets double the incentives - his base is going to be much higher next year - I wonder how many players get these type of incentives that will be around next year? Or if they win the AFC division or win the AFC championship game, Super Bowl etc...

Chiefshrink
12-11-2016, 10:24 AM
With Foles gone that's another 10 off the books.

Foles ain't going anywhere.:rolleyes:

Spott
12-11-2016, 10:25 AM
I got a 2.5% raise this year. For a two week pay period that comes to $6.35

Whooo Hooo

:rolleyes:

I get a cost of living raise every year, but my health insurance goes up every year along with it to even it out.

Chiefshrink
12-11-2016, 10:27 AM
Have you seen the incentives that Ware has on his contract? By making the playoffs he gets double the incentives - his base is going to be much higher next year - I wonder how many players get these type of incentives that will be around next year? Or if they win the AFC division or win the AFC championship game, Super Bowl etc...

Ware is worth it and deserves it. If Reid continues to open up the passing game with Hill and Kelce this will soften up the opposing defenses and then you will see not only Ware back to his normal self but you will see him competing with Elliot next year for top back.

DaneMcCloud
12-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Ware is worth it and deserves it. If Reid continues to open up the passing game with Hill and Kelce this will soften up the opposing defenses and then you will see not only Ware back to his normal self but you will see him competing with Elliot next year for top back.

LMAO

pugsnotdrugs19
12-11-2016, 10:38 AM
OverTheCap projects the cap to be $166 million and it says we are in the negative with that next year....

I don't think this helps at all.

The Bad Guy
12-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Adam Schefter

NFL salary cap for 2017 projected to be $163-165 million, for now:
es.pn/2gOgN

Great news for us. That means instead of $5 million, we would have $15 million in the bank before roster decisions.

And you'd add another 17 million simply by cutting Foles and Jamaal.

Allen Bailey is probably gone too.

The Bad Guy
12-11-2016, 10:43 AM
OverTheCap projects the cap to be $166 million and it says we are in the negative with that next year....

Of course it helps. Chiefs will carry space over too.

Simply by cutting Foles and Jamaal, they get 17 million in relief with no dead money.

The Bad Guy
12-11-2016, 10:44 AM

Drugs are bad.

vailpass
12-11-2016, 10:45 AM
What's a salary cap?

pugsnotdrugs19
12-11-2016, 10:47 AM
Of course it helps. Chiefs will carry space over too.

Simply by cutting Foles and Jamaal, they get 17 million in relief with no dead money.

OTC has had their projected cap at $166 million for awhile now. We're still set to be in a pretty tough spot, contrary to what the OP said.

DaFace
12-11-2016, 10:47 AM

We had zero cap space going into last offseason. That's what Dorsey is for.

The Bad Guy
12-11-2016, 10:48 AM
OTC has had their projected cap at $166 million for awhile now. We're still set to be in a pretty tough spot, contrary to what the OP said.

Regardless if it was set to 166 or not, having the cap go up absolutely matters.

It means we are -1 million as opposed to 11.

We can gain cap space very easily so I'm not in the least bit concerned.

The Bad Guy
12-11-2016, 10:48 AM
We had zero cap space going into last offseason. That's what Dorsey is for.

Truth.

There's a lot of guys that carry huge numbers that aren't currently contributing to this team. Some can be cut with zero dead money.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-11-2016, 10:50 AM
I don't see them cutting Bailey or Howard unless Poe is kept.

Our DL depth is being tested big time, we're lucky to have all of those guys.

Chiefshrink
12-11-2016, 10:54 AM
LMAO

Drugs are bad.

You both vastly underestimate Ware with our mediocre at best OL. Look at what he did last year and this year before Parker went down and teams started stacking the box. If we modestly improve our OL next year and Andy opens up the playbook with the passing game getting Maclin back in the mix with Kelce and Hill consistently fed our running game rocks again !!

carlos3652
12-11-2016, 11:20 AM
You both vastly underestimate Ware with our mediocre at best OL. Look at what he did last year and this year before Parker went down and teams started stacking the box. If we modestly improve our OL next year and Andy opens up the playbook with the passing game getting Maclin back in the mix with Kelce and Hill consistently fed our running game rocks again !!

Just depends on what Ware is worth next year... Is there any interest in cutting Charles, saving 7m in cap in 2017 - and bringing him back for a more cap friendly number for the next couple years as a change of pace to Ware?

Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reported Ware's contract is for two years. The financial terms are dependent on incentives, featuring a base value of $3.6 million and a potential value of up to $9.6 million. Rapoport added West's deal was identical to Ware's.

DaneMcCloud
12-11-2016, 11:24 AM
This is such a dumb exercise.

The Chiefs gain more than $21 million dollars in cap space by releasing Charles, Foles and Colquitt.

Bailey and Howard are going no where.

The Chiefs can gain additional cap money by restructuring guys like Maclin and Houston, without them giving up a single penny.

threebag
12-11-2016, 11:25 AM
Maybe time for a few restructures in the near future.

DaneMcCloud
12-11-2016, 11:25 AM

No, I don't. Ware is a nice back but he's in no way, shape or form in the same league as Zeke.

I expect the Chiefs to take a running back before Day 3 and wouldn't even be shocked to see them take someone round 1, especially if Dalvin Cook is sitting there.

carlos3652
12-11-2016, 11:29 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/agents-take-10-nfl-players-chasing-big-bonuses-in-2016s-final-stretch/amp/?client=safari

threebag
12-11-2016, 11:30 AM
Yeah our running game is going to cause a lot of problems for us.

carlos3652
12-11-2016, 11:32 AM
This is such a dumb exercise.

The Chiefs gain more than $21 million dollars in cap space by releasing Charles, Foles and Colquitt.

Bailey and Howard are going no where.

The Chiefs can gain additional cap money by restructuring guys like Maclin and Houston, without them giving up a single penny.

+1

Plus Dorsey... while he will have to get creative, I hope he chooses wisely on who we keep and how He works the cap.

The Bad Guy
12-11-2016, 11:33 AM
I don't see them cutting Bailey or Howard unless Poe is kept.

Our DL depth is being tested big time, we're lucky to have all of those guys.

They will absolutely cut Bailey. They aren't cutting Howard.

They have guys making peanuts replacing Bailey. They can stock pile there in the draft.

DaneMcCloud
12-11-2016, 11:44 AM
They will absolutely cut Bailey.

But that'll leave $4 million dead money. Considering the health of these defensive lineman, I can't imagine they'd take that hit and cut him loose.

I could see a restructure but an outright cut would surprise me.

RunKC
12-11-2016, 12:48 PM
Carry over from this year gives us around $5 million. Add 10 with the rise and that's 15.

-Extend Foles and lower his cap #.
-Turn some of Jamaal's 2017 cap into a bonus to lower his cap hit (we did this to Houston).
-Keep Bailey.
-Extend Colquitt and lower his 2017 cap hit.

We can do all this while keeping our talent, lowering the hits and have somewhere in the 20-30 million range to pay Poe/Berry and get someone in FA.

R Clark
12-11-2016, 01:26 PM
I don't get the ware hate here .Its not like the line is making big holes for him to run though he does a lot on his own.We all know the play calling has been the suck

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-11-2016, 01:32 PM
And you'd add another 17 million simply by cutting Foles and Jamaal.

Allen Bailey is probably gone too.

We also save 4 million cutting DJ before June 1st

O.city
12-11-2016, 01:37 PM
How much will we gain when they cut Alex and draft a guy?

kccrow
12-11-2016, 01:40 PM
Can't replace Bailey's ability for the $2.5 million he saves on the cap. I doubt he goes anywhere.

Foles and Charles save the $17 million. I'd pretty well guarantee they extend Colquitt and bring his number down for 2017. They can save a couple million there. Cutting Reid saves 2 million. That's about $21 million. If DJ retires, that's another 2 million. They can rework Maclin's deal and pick up some money there. They have $5.5 million available for rollover at this point. If the Chiefs really wanted to, they could push $30 million in space.

threebag
12-11-2016, 01:45 PM
I don't get the ware hate here .Its not like the line is making big holes for him to run though he does a lot on his own.We all know the play calling has been the suck

West helped Ware last year. Now they seem to each have lingering injuries. Ware just doesn't seem to have enough "gas in the tank" to be "the guy". The line does seem to suck more often than not. Our run game does not intimidate opposing teams at all.

threebag
12-11-2016, 01:46 PM
How much will we gain when they cut Alex and draft a guy?

Nothing but loss on that front

DaneMcCloud
12-11-2016, 01:49 PM

Hate? Who "hates" Ware?

Saying that he's not Zeke (and he absolutely is not) isn't "hate".

Mr. Laz
12-11-2016, 01:53 PM
We can easily keep Poe and berry if true
Other teams have that extra money too.

It's just raises the price of all the players.

O.city
12-11-2016, 03:59 PM
So if we can get our own locked up and make a little space, wonder what they'd target in free agency?

I'd like to get an athletic 3 down ILB. Would look to the draft for that.

Maybe another wr.

Mr. Laz
12-11-2016, 04:01 PM
So if we can get our own locked up and make a little space, wonder what they'd target in free agency?

I'd like to get an athletic 3 down ILB. Would look to the draft for that.

Maybe another wr.
Probably get the ILB from the draft, they tend to fall

Need another cornerback from somewhere

O.city
12-11-2016, 04:04 PM
Probably get the ILB from the draft, they tend to fall

Need another cornerback from somewhere

Wouldn't mind another corner but they've drafted quite a few there. I'd like to give white and gaines and company time to further develop.

They seen to have a blind spot for drafting ilb so I'd prefer to go there for free agency.

Mr. Laz
12-11-2016, 04:08 PM
Wouldn't mind another corner but they've drafted quite a few there. I'd like to give white and gaines and company time to further develop.

They seen to have a blind spot for drafting ilb so I'd prefer to go there for free agency.
I like White but Gaines is made of glass.

Need another guy, maybe a Veteran FA to put in the mix. A big,tall Cornerback to help with matchups.

BossChief
12-11-2016, 04:08 PM
Mauga
Foles
DJ
Charles
Reid
Extend Colquitt
Redo/cut Bailey

Lots of "hidden cap space"

O.city
12-11-2016, 04:11 PM
I like White but Gaines is made of glass.

Need another guy, maybe a Veteran FA to put in the mix. A big,tall Cornerback to help with matchups.

Heyward would have been an awesome pickup this last year. That's what I'd rather look for in a vet mid level guy. I dint see them giving a corner a huge deal of the free agent market.

One position I'd like to see another guy at is tight end to go with kelce. A more athletic guy

Mr. Laz
12-11-2016, 04:17 PM
Heyward would have been an awesome pickup this last year. That's what I'd rather look for in a vet mid level guy. I dint see them giving a corner a huge deal of the free agent market.

One position I'd like to see another guy at is tight end to go with kelce. A more athletic guy
Yep, i've been wanting another TE for the last couple of years.

Chiefs seem intent on keeping the young guys (Harris,travis,Shaunessy etc)

I worry that DJ is going to try to go again and we won't find out until really late whether or not he can. We need to Hope for the best but expect the worst and be draft/sign DJ's replacement.

O.city
12-11-2016, 04:18 PM
They've got a few years before peters will need a deal, so a corner wouldn't be a bad idea

O.city
12-11-2016, 04:19 PM
Yep, i've been wanting another TE for the last couple of years.

Chiefs seem intent on keeping the young guys (Harris,travis,Shaunessy etc)

I worry that DJ is going to try to go again and we won't find out until really late whether or not he can. We need to Hope for the best but expect the worst and be draft/sign DJ's replacement.

They were reportedly in on freeman this offseason so they seem to know they need an ilb.

The dude from bama probably goes top 10, but man, he's gonna be awesome.

RunKC
12-11-2016, 04:26 PM
Call me crazy but I actually think we will keep Mauga. He's smart, knows the system and is a damn fine run stopper. With DJ out for awhile I think that's a good idea.

I really think Dorsey will do all he can to keep this team together while adding valuable depth and more impact guys.
I also think that if we lose Poe, Dorsey will try to extend Howard (he turns 28 this month) while drafting another big DL.

QB, CB, TE and OLB/OL depth is what I think we'll target in the draft

O.city
12-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Timmons is only 30. If he gets away from pitt might be a decent deal.

Idealky, I'd like to get a young centerpiece giy there to go with the rest of the young d

O.city
12-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Call me crazy but I actually think we will keep Mauga. He's smart, knows the system and is a damn fine run stopper. With DJ out for awhile I think that's a good idea.

I really think Dorsey will do all he can to keep this team together while adding valuable depth and more impact guys.
I also think that if we lose Poe, Dorsey will try to extend Howard (he turns 28 this month) while drafting another big DL.

You need better athletes at ilb imo. I'd look therr early as well.

Chief Roundup
12-11-2016, 04:45 PM
We also save 4 million cutting DJ before June 1st

:facepalm:
DJ has already said he will be back next season. The only way he is not a Chief is if he retires.

saphojunkie
12-11-2016, 04:51 PM
Uh... Berry extension will get rid of a huge cap number.

Bewbies
12-11-2016, 04:52 PM
No, I don't. Ware is a nice back but he's in no way, shape or form in the same league as Zeke.

I expect the Chiefs to take a running back before Day 3 and wouldn't even be shocked to see them take someone round 1, especially if Dalvin Cook is sitting there.

I haven't watched him as much this year, but is McCaffrey still looking like he'll be crazy good?

O.city
12-11-2016, 04:53 PM
Uh... Berry extension will get rid of a huge cap number.

First year low # maybe?

O.city
12-11-2016, 04:54 PM
I haven't watched him as much this year, but is McCaffrey still looking like he'll be crazy good?

Not as good as last year, but I think he'd be awesome in Reid's system.

Cook looks like Charles 2.0 though

RunKC
12-11-2016, 04:55 PM

This is just my opinion, but man would I love to see James Connor on this team. Dude would bring a huge element to this team and be a big locker room guy to feed on the culture we have here.

Bewbies
12-11-2016, 04:55 PM
Not as good as last year, but I think he'd be awesome in Reid's system.

Cook looks like Charles 2.0 though

One of my friends is a huge FSU and Tampa fan. He wanted KC to win a few weeks ago so that TB would have a high enough pick to get Cook. Didn't care if they took him #1 overall. LMAO

O.city
12-11-2016, 04:57 PM
One of my friends is a huge FSU and Tampa fan. He wanted KC to win a few weeks ago so that TB would have a high enough pick to get Cook. Didn't care if they took him #1 overall. LMAO

He looks awesome.

hitchief
12-11-2016, 05:03 PM

Nah, its gonna be NT, ILB, LG and RB unless an unbelievable talent falls to us somewhere along the way and we just cant pass up the value.

poe is gone next year since we are keeping Berry and I don't give a rats ass what anyone says, ILB is a huge need for this team next year as we don't have anybody on this current roster going forward who is a difference maker.

DaneMcCloud
12-11-2016, 05:04 PM

Yes, although I prefer Dalvin Cook in this offense.

But in all honesty, I'd take either one.

O.city
12-11-2016, 05:07 PM
Yes, although I prefer Dalvin Cook in this offense.

But in all honesty, I'd take either one.

I'm normally anti 1st round rb, but those guys are good

Direckshun
12-11-2016, 05:10 PM
Our first round pick will likely be DL, to insure against losing Poe (who I think we'll franchise) and Howard leaving after 2017.

I still think QB is possible.

Bewbies
12-11-2016, 05:10 PM

If you're picking late in the 1st they make a ton of sense. I mean, who do you really plan on drafting at 32? :)

threebag
12-11-2016, 05:14 PM
I still think QB is possible.

No chance

O.city
12-11-2016, 05:14 PM
They've got so many picks potentially to load up on depth later in the draft.

I wouldn't hate a dl, but that seems to be a spot they have a good eye for bargain guys on, plus they can't get hit again injury wise there next year hopefully.

I'd like some more difference makers on o

O.city
12-11-2016, 05:15 PM
If you're picking late in the 1st they make a ton of sense. I mean, who do you really plan on drafting at 32? :)

True. Lol

DaneMcCloud
12-11-2016, 05:15 PM

The core skill position players would be difficult to defend if the Chiefs have Hill, Conley, Maclin, Kelce, Ware and Cook/McCaffrey.

threebag
12-11-2016, 05:16 PM
I'd like some more difference makers on o

Oline and RB

Bewbies
12-11-2016, 05:18 PM
Oline and RB

Who are you replacing on our o-line with a 1st round pick?

O.city
The core skill position players would be difficult to defend if the Chiefs have Hill, Conley, Maclin, Kelce, Ware and Cook/McCaffrey.

Yeah, I like those 2 rbs.

Wouldn't be upset there at all.

RunKC
Another guy you guys are forgetting about is the Texas RB
D'Onta Foreman. He comes out it'll be an insane class

Joe Mixon too. He's the Tyreek Hill of this draft tho. Big trouble

O.city
12-11-2016, 05:19 PM
Who are you replacing on our o-line with a 1st round pick?

RG maybe?

I'd look at a new tight end to pair with kelce.

The Bad Guy
12-11-2016, 07:02 PM
RG maybe?

I'd look at a new tight end to pair with kelce.

Dr. Larry is a pretty good guard at a great contract.

I think this line is locked in sans the LG spot depending on how quickly Parker comes back from injury.

Bewbies
12-11-2016, 07:07 PM
Yeah, if we draft o-line it won't be to get a starter. No way you'd spend a 1st round pick on a backup lineman.

O.city
12-11-2016, 07:11 PM
Dr. Larry is a pretty good guard at a great contract.

I think this line is locked in sans the LG spot depending on how quickly Parker comes back from injury.

I would think, but they seem to struggle in the run game alot. Maybe that's the lg, but man its tough to run

RunKC
12-11-2016, 07:16 PM
Giving Berry a deal similar to Honey Badger really isn't that bad guys. Look at his first 2 years:

2016-$4.33 million
2017-8.10 million

That would be extremely beneficial, and honestly Berry won't give a shit when $23 million of his deal is fully guaranteed when he signs the deal.
Poe is most likely gonna be tagged at $13 million IMO, that's $18 million invested in Poe and Berry next year.

Our cap before roster moves is $15 million with the rising cap. We can definitely keep both next year.

Bewbies
12-11-2016, 07:21 PM
I would think, but they seem to struggle in the run game alot. Maybe that's the lg, but man its tough to run

They're so young, maybe they just need 4 years of the extensive weight and strength gains Fisher did each offseason? Ha!

mrbiggz
12-11-2016, 07:25 PM
If we let Poe go who do you guys want him replaced with? Even if that person is already on our roster, we still need someone to fill that spot. I saw Josh Augusta from Mizzou rated to go through rounds 4 - 6 and listed at 355. If he could get his weight down he could be a force.

O.city
12-11-2016, 07:39 PM
They're so young, maybe they just need 4 years of the extensive weight and strength gains Fisher did each offseason? Ha!

:clap:

I do thi k they need time together but man, they struggle to run it

Bowser
12-11-2016, 07:45 PM
Our targets in the upcoming draft, imo -

- ILB
- RB
- WR
- QB
- CB (can never have too many)
- OG
- OLB

threebag
12-11-2016, 07:47 PM
Yeah the run game is weak. I wouldn't use a first on Oline unless we needed a LT. RB at 1-32 may work but i really think you use it on the other side of the ball.

Chief Roundup
12-11-2016, 07:52 PM
Giving Berry a deal similar to Honey Badger really isn't that bad guys. Look at his first 2 years:

2016-$4.33 million
2017-8.10 million

That would be extremely beneficial, and honestly Berry won't give a shit when $23 million of his deal is fully guaranteed when he signs the deal.
Poe is most likely gonna be tagged at $13 million IMO, that's $18 million invested in Poe and Berry next year.

Our cap before roster moves is $15 million with the rising cap. We can definitely keep both next year.

It is amazing how some forget what the negotiations were just a few months ago.
Berry and his agent turned down a contract better than that from all accounts. They were wanting $12M a year with guarantees of over $20M in the first two years of that deal.
I love Berry but he is not worth $12M a year, period!

Chief Roundup
12-11-2016, 07:53 PM
Yeah the run game is weak. I wouldn't use a first on Oline unless we needed a LT. RB at 1-32 may work but i really think you use it on the other side of the ball.

Our run game is "weak" because of the scheme we use and the players it takes to run that type of scheme. We should not be drafting any OL except for depth and that should not be in the first couple of rounds.

Bowser
12-11-2016, 07:57 PM
It is amazing how some forget what the negotiations were just a few months ago.
Berry and his agent turned down a contract better than that from all accounts. They were wanting $12M a year with guarantees of over $20M in the first two years of that deal.
I love Berry but he is not worth $12M a year, period!

I never thought I would have said it, but I think Berry is an exception to the rule of not paying safeties top dollar. He's earned every penny he's asking for.
I mean, he has single handedly won two games all on his own this year. How many safeties can say that for their entire CAREER?

Pay the man.

DaFace
12-11-2016, 08:01 PM
I never thought I would have said it, but I think Berry is an exception to the rule of not paying safeties top dollar. He's earned every penny he's asking for.
I mean, he has single handedly won two games all on his own this year. How many safeties can say that for their entire CAREER?

Pay the man.

As I've mentioned in other threads, his value goes beyond what he does on the field. Without Berry, guys like Peters and even Hill may not have snapped into line as well as they have. He's basically the spiritual leader of the locker room, and his presence elevates everyone else's game.

That has value. You pay for that.

Chief Roundup
12-11-2016, 08:04 PM

Pay the man.

As I've mentioned in other threads, his value goes beyond what he does on the field. Without Berry, guys like Peters and even Hill may not have snapped into line as well as they have. He's basically the spiritual leader of the locker room, and his presence elevates everyone else's game.

That has value. You pay for that.
I do understand these arguments but there is also the fact that he has one of the most common reoccurring types of cancers. There needs to be something put in the contract to protect the team for when it returns.

Bowser
12-11-2016, 08:12 PM
I do understand these arguments but there is also the fact that he has one of the most common reoccurring types of cancers. There needs to be something put in the contract to protect the team for when it returns.

But does there have to be? Why can't the Chiefs just take out an insurance policy on the contract if he gets sick again and not force Berry to agree to a stipulation that may or may not happen? And if it doe return and he is forced to retire, the Chiefs would get relief from the salary cap hit anyway.

DaneMcCloud
12-13-2016, 06:15 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Source: NFL teams were informed today the per-team salary cap for 2017 is projected to be $166 million to $170M. Up from $155.27M this year.</p>&mdash; Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) <a href="https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/808822453388582912">December 13, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

threebag
12-13-2016, 09:01 PM
These salaries are out of hand.

DaneMcCloud
12-13-2016, 09:02 PM
These salaries are out of hand.

They're directly proportionate to net revenues, so I posit that they're just fine, if not under compensated.

threebag
12-13-2016, 10:02 PM
Maybe they should raise the league minimum and ceiling the stars. Share the wealth so to speak. ??? Different distribution ???

Just seem to large a gap to me.

Pump the brakes a little or something

Rausch
12-13-2016, 10:06 PM
Maybe they should raise the league minimum and ceiling the stars. Share the wealth so to speak. ??? Different distribution ???

S.T.F.U.

We have players to sign...

DaneMcCloud
12-13-2016, 10:07 PM

Just seem to large a gap to me.

Pump the brakes a little or something
Vet Min is incremental but only 75% of it counts toward the cap

ClevelandBronco
12-13-2016, 10:12 PM

2016-$4.33 million
2017-8.10 million

Not trying to be a dick, but a prudent Berry should care about when he gets paid more than most players. Remission is what it is.

threebag
12-13-2016, 10:16 PM
I really dont give a shit.

NFLPA is good with it.

Just seems kind of fucked

At least they fixed the draft negotiations. That shit was really out of hand.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-13-2016, 10:59 PM

2016-$4.33 million
2017-8.10 million

Damn, we might really be able to keep Poe and Berry if you structure the deal like Mathieu's.

If the cap is at $170 million which is now projected, we'd have about $8 million after rolling over this year's, and then it goes to about $25-26 million after releasing Foles and Charles..

Easily enough to keep them if they want.