PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs superbowl window

Reerun_KC
12-13-2016, 10:07 AM
Since we're a favorite to win it all this year. How long is our window open Incase we Reid it up in the playoffs.

How long can Smith effectively play at this super high level?

So what are your thoughts on how long our window is open for a championship?

kcchiefsus
12-13-2016, 10:09 AM
Super high level? You mean how long before Smith goes from average at best to complete shit?

loochy
12-13-2016, 10:10 AM
Since we're a favorite to win it all this year. How long is our window open Incase we Reid it up in the playoffs.

So what are your thoughts on how long our window is open for a championship?

actually, decently long, especialyl if the injury bug doesn't smash us again

i don't really feel like it's dependent on smith

ptlyon
12-13-2016, 10:11 AM
Mr. Blutousky, 0.0

DaFace
12-13-2016, 10:12 AM
I don't know that I'd think of it as a "window" this time around. Sure, we're gonna lose some of our vets here soon (DJ, Hali, maybe Poe...), but Dorsey has proven he can build a solid team of guys that may not be superstars, but really function as a team. Reid's past says he can get teams to the playoffs pretty consistently.

I think this is the best shot we've had in years for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if we get another legit shot in the next 3-5 years.

One thing that's both exciting and terrifying though: I think our competition going forward is going to be the Raiders rather than the Broncos. We could be in for a few years of old-school Chiefs/Raiders rivalry.

Jerok
12-13-2016, 10:14 AM
Well when the Chiefs sign Tony Romo this offseason we will win next year for sure.

RunKC
12-13-2016, 10:15 AM
As long as Dorsey is here we'll be competing for the 1/2 seed. We just keep adding more and more talent every single year.

Mile High Mania
12-13-2016, 10:17 AM
That's a hard one... things change so much from year to year. Ask Cam.

Dante84
12-13-2016, 10:20 AM
As long as Dorsey keeps evaluating talent the way he has been, and we secure a QB, we could be contenders for years.

Draft Young talent
Send off the old talent for Comp picks
Continue to supplement for value vets, send off for Comp picks
Draft Young talent with Regular and Comp picks

pugsnotdrugs19
12-13-2016, 10:23 AM
If you continually draft well and you have good coaching and leadership, I think you've always got a shot... assuming QB play is at least decent.

RunKC
12-13-2016, 10:28 AM
The Chiefs have 2 of the most important traits of a consistent wining team:

-good coaching
-good drafting

Imagine the Chiefs keeping Poe/Berry and maintaning the same team as this year With an added FA and draft class?

sedated
12-13-2016, 10:29 AM
Other than Berry and Poe, isn't pretty much every key player signed up for the next 3+ years?

Pointer19
12-13-2016, 10:31 AM
I think this is the last shot Smith has. I'm not usually an Anti-Smither, but his days of scrambling for firsts seem over. We need a dynamic QB who can make the passes we need as well.

carcosa
12-13-2016, 10:31 AM
the window is open as long as Bray is on the team

O.city
12-13-2016, 10:40 AM
There's some young talent here, but they need to pair a young qb with it for a real window.

ChiefsLV
12-13-2016, 10:41 AM
We're a favorite to win it all this year? Ima wait and see if we even win the division.

InChiefsHeaven
12-13-2016, 10:44 AM
We're a favorite to win it all this year? Ima wait and see if we even win the division.

Beat me to it. I'm like...who is favouring the Chiefs??

BlackHelicopters
12-13-2016, 10:44 AM
Mr. Blutousky, 0.0

You have no grade point average. All courses, incomplete.

Mile High Mania
12-13-2016, 10:46 AM
Beat me to it. I'm like...who is favouring the Chiefs??

Well he did say 'a' favorite, not 'the'...

chiefzilla1501
12-13-2016, 10:51 AM
I rarely support throwing money at free agents, but I support making some big moves even if it hurts our long term cap. I think we can keep a window open. What I know is our window is open now in ways it hasn't been in a very long time. And it's happening at a time where there are fewer dominant teams.

DaneMcCloud
12-13-2016, 11:03 AM
There is no "window" with Reid and Dorsey. The Chiefs will be contenders for as long as they're employed.

The Chiefs currently have the 6th youngest team in the NFL, with NINE players on IR, of which, Bailey, Howard, Johnson, Charles, Mauga/March and Ehinger were starters coming into and during the season.

In addition, the Chiefs will have a full compliment of draft choices for only the second time that Dorsey has been in charge of personnel and they'll have multiple Compensation Picks that can be traded in 2017.

Andy Reid has proven in KC that he can win with a backup like Nick Foles or a Chase Daniel, so I'm not concerned about the QB situation Post-Smith.

Unlike so many other Chiefs head coaches, who changed their offensive philosophy year in and year out, Reid knows exactly what he wants and expects in his QB and staying in the same exact offensive and defensive systems is what leads teams to have long term stability and success.

DaneMcCloud
12-13-2016, 11:03 AM
I rarely support throwing money at free agents, but I support making some big moves even if it hurts our long term cap. I think we can keep a window open. What I know is our window is open now in ways it hasn't been in a very long time. And it's happening at a time where there are fewer dominant teams.

Stupid

raybec 4
12-13-2016, 11:05 AM
To put the window in perspective the Chiefs were the 6th youngest team (according to the active 53 in September) in the league. The three other teams with at least ten wins rank:

Cowboys 12th
Raiders 13th
Patriots 15th

So, it would be logical to say the Chiefs core may be together longer.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/ranking-nfl-teams-age-after-53-man-cutdowns-2016-edition/

Red Dawg
12-13-2016, 11:13 AM
The Chiefs window won't be open until Brady quits or has his leg broke off.

TripleThreat
12-13-2016, 11:18 AM
There's some young talent here, but they need to pair a young qb with it for a real window.

Lol just lol.

TripleThreat
12-13-2016, 11:20 AM
The Chiefs window won't be open until Brady quits or has his leg broke off.

Teams like ours, are the teams that beat brady in the playoffs. That's why that one year when new York was playing sf in the nfc everyone was saying whoever won that, won the superbowl, even tho it was against new England. And what do u know? New York won it all haha

RunKC
12-13-2016, 11:23 AM

This is what gets you in trouble. This team has been built through the draft and it's what has made us so good.

Dee Ford, Chris Jones, Tyreek Hill, Marcus Peters, Mitch Morse.

All these guys have been among the best at their positions and we are paying these guys nothing.

The Franchise
12-13-2016, 11:30 AM
It's going to be an interesting offseason to say the least. There are some fan favorite veterans that will probably be gone unless they agree to lesser deals.

threebag
12-13-2016, 11:31 AM
That's a hard one... things change so much from year to year. Ask Mile High Mania.

ChiefsCountry
12-13-2016, 11:32 AM
It's the exact same window as the 90s Chiefs and we don't have Joe Montana coming on board anytime soon.

CupidStunt
12-13-2016, 11:46 AM
The Chiefs have no window at all. The only hope is luck. ST returns. Breaks here or there. They don't have a QB, a running game or an elite defense (ala recent Denver/Seattle quality). I could imagine enough breaks and opposing mistakes to get through the likes of Indy, Baltimore, Miami. New England or Pittsburgh? It'll be no different to the last time we played each team.

Their QB will shit all over this defense, and our QB will do absolutely nothing vs their defenses.

Same old. Same old.

MahiMike
12-13-2016, 11:49 AM
Well when the Chiefs sign Tony Romo this offseason we will win next year for sure.

Yeah we'll kick ass in the preseason until he gets hurt.

Hoover
12-13-2016, 11:54 AM
If the Chiefs somehow hit on a young QB look out!

Simply Red
12-13-2016, 11:55 AM
we'll be fine.

philfree
12-13-2016, 12:02 PM
Just keep stacking the D with talent and the window will remain open.

threebag
12-13-2016, 12:05 PM
Just keep stacking the D with talent and the window will remain open.

Yes

Warrior5
12-13-2016, 12:06 PM
As others have stated already, I don't think we're a favorite to win it all this year... our lack of production on offense clearly has most prognosticators viewing the Chiefs as a 1 or 2 and done in the playoffs.

However, I'm hoping the Chiefs can build on the first half of the Raider game and build on that trend against the Titans, and on...

Let's win the division and a 1st round bye first.

As far as the future? As some have stated, as long as Reid and Dorsey are employed by Clark Hunt, I'm optimistic as long as we draft a young QB next year.

threebag
12-13-2016, 12:08 PM
Won't happen until late round

DaneMcCloud
12-13-2016, 12:09 PM
As others have stated already, I don't think we're a favorite to win it all this year... our lack of production on offense clearly has most prognosticators viewing the Chiefs as a 1 or 2 and done in the playoffs.

The Chiefs are #2 or #3 in every fucking Power Ranking by every major sports site.

I don't what the fuck you and the fucktards in this thread are talking about.

They've had more "Quality" wins than any other NFL team this year.

What a bunch of Negative Nancy's.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-13-2016, 12:21 PM
Most oddsmakers have KC as the team with the 3rd or even 2nd best odds to win the SB... They clearly are a contender right now. You don't beat Denver, Atlanta, and Oakland in 11 days and not qualify as a SB contender.

It ain't gonna be easy. They are going to need some good fortune (like any other playoff team) to make it. But I love the vibe and mindset this team seems to have about themselves and I'll believe in them no matter who or where they are playing.

Simply Red
12-13-2016, 12:34 PM
we could go into Gillette and Schick them in the jugular!

carcosa
12-13-2016, 12:36 PM
we'll be fine.

THIS!!!!

KChiefs1
12-13-2016, 12:36 PM
As long as Dorsey/Reid are running the show, the window remains open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KChiefs1
12-13-2016, 12:38 PM
There is no "window" with Reid and Dorsey. The Chiefs will be contenders for as long as they're employed.

The Chiefs currently have the 6th youngest team in the NFL, with NINE players on IR, of which, Bailey, Howard, Johnson, Charles, Mauga/March and Ehinger were starters coming into and during the season.

In addition, the Chiefs will have a full compliment of draft choices for only the second time that Dorsey has been in charge of personnel and they'll have multiple Compensation Picks that can be traded in 2017.

Andy Reid has proven in KC that he can win with a backup like Nick Foles or a Chase Daniel, so I'm not concerned about the QB situation Post-Smith.

Unlike so many other Chiefs head coaches, who changed their offensive philosophy year in and year out, Reid knows exactly what he wants and expects in his QB and staying in the same exact offensive and defensive systems is what leads teams to have long term stability and success.

You beat me to it.

RunKC
12-13-2016, 12:39 PM
Most oddsmakers have KC as the team with the 3rd or even 2nd best odds to win the SB... They clearly are a contender right now. You don't beat Denver, Atlanta, and Oakland in 11 days and not qualify as a SB contender.

It ain't gonna be easy. They are going to need some good fortune (like any other playoff team) to make it. But I love the vibe and mindset this team seems to have about themselves and I'll believe in them no matter who or where they are playing.

We won't win in NE. It is what it is

Simply Red
12-13-2016, 12:40 PM

Any crowd can be removed - Anything is possible. Just how big is our heart?

DaneMcCloud
12-13-2016, 12:41 PM

New England looked very beatable last night. The Ravens are probably an 8-8/9-7 team and it took several turnovers and easy TD's for the Patriots to hang on for the win.

I'm not saying it's a "lock" that the Chiefs win in New England but if this team remains healthy, they certainly have a strong chance of winning.

Warrior5
12-13-2016, 12:43 PM
The Chiefs are #2 or #3 in every ****ing Power Ranking by every major sports site.

I don't what the **** you and the ****tards in this thread are talking about.

They've had more "Quality" wins than any other NFL team this year.

What a bunch of Negative Nancy's.

Thanks Dane for the immature name-calling. I was responding to the OP stating to "win it all." I read that as #1 in Power Rankings, as in #1 to win the SB.

As I stated, I'm hoping to see the offense continue building on the trend they set in the 1st half against the Raiders.

I'm the last person you can call a NN on this board. Have a great Chiefs day.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-13-2016, 12:49 PM

Odds aren't in your favor, but it is most certainly possible...

Especially if Charles is back and up to par..

KChiefs1
12-13-2016, 12:50 PM

So nothing to lose when the Chiefs face them in the AFC Championship game.

No experts will pick them.
They might have a chip on their shoulders from last year.
Maybe everyone(except DJ) will be healthy unlike last year.

I know our expectations will be low.

Rausch
12-13-2016, 12:52 PM
The Chiefs have only been in one game all year where they weren't competitive. Pitt just pushed out $#it in from pretty much opening kickoff.

Both the other losses were close and both the Bucs and the Texans might still make the playoffs.

We deserve to be in the playoffs as much or more than anyone.

Our biggest enemy right now is the injury bug...

Rausch
12-13-2016, 12:53 PM
So nothing to lose when the Chiefs face them in the AFC Championship game.

NE doesn't want to play a healthy KC team...

RunKC
12-13-2016, 12:53 PM
New England looked very beatable last night. The Ravens are probably an 8-8/9-7 team and it took several turnovers and easy TD's for the Patriots to hang on for the win.

I'm not saying it's a "lock" that the Chiefs win in New England but if this team remains healthy, they certainly have a strong chance of winning.

I just don't know how we will stop their offense.

Line up to stop the pass=250 lb Blount on a power run (they are very good at this).
Line up in single high to stop the run=screens and crossing routes

We would need Houston, Ford and Tamba to play games and the offense has to be on point and get TD's.

We would have to play a near perfect game

carcosa
12-13-2016, 12:56 PM
Any crowd can be removed - Anything is possible. Just how big is our heart?

http://i.giphy.com/12FzFh6fiJzvq0.gif

Rausch
12-13-2016, 12:59 PM

Line up to stop the pass=250 lb Blount on a power run (they are very good at this).

We would need Houston, Ford and Tamba to play games and the offense has to be on point and get TD's.

The NE offense is a methodical beast and not so much a big play offense.

That plays into our BBDB defense.

Our pass rush and front 5 should abuse that NE O line.

Brady is dangerous. No one else on that offense is...

DaneMcCloud
12-13-2016, 01:01 PM
Thanks Dane for the immature name-calling.

You're welcome.

;)

DaneMcCloud
12-13-2016, 01:03 PM

The defense has stopped every offense, other than the Steelers this year.

Keep in mind, the Raiders and Falcons were "high flying" defenses that the Chiefs beat.

Also, the Pats are without Gronk and the Chiefs have their best pass rushers available this year. And more importantly, they have a weapon in Tyreek Hill, which is something other teams don't have.

O.city
12-13-2016, 01:04 PM
The ravens were only in the game because of 2 back to back special teams turnovers deep in territory.

It'll take a big effort to go into new england and win

Coochie liquor
12-13-2016, 01:05 PM

We've played perfect games before. Or saying we WILL beat them if it comes to that, but I defense feel like it's possible after what I've seen this season. Hope we get that opportunity!!

DaneMcCloud
12-13-2016, 01:06 PM
The Chiefs have only been in one game all year where they weren't competitive. Pitt just pushed out $#it in from pretty much opening kickoff.

Both the other losses were close and both the Bucs and the Texans might still make the playoffs.

We deserve to be in the playoffs as much or more than anyone.

Our biggest enemy right now is the injury bug...

The Chiefs had Fulton and Reid starting in place of Ehinger and LDT in Houston, along with a player in Maclin that had just lost his best friend, leaving him clearly unfocused (6-15 for 69 yards). Neither Hill or Kelce had emerged at the point and they were flat.

The Chiefs had several opportunities to win the Tampa game but just couldn't put it together. Had Marcus Peters played, I think they'd have won, as just a little more juice on the defense would have made all the difference. But hey, they were coming off a 5 game win streak, which had to end at some point.

DaneMcCloud
12-13-2016, 01:09 PM
The ravens were only in the game because of 2 back to back special teams turnovers deep in territory.

It'll take a big effort to go into new england and win

The Ravens don't have the pass rushers in which to affect Brady like Denver did last year.

Houston, Ford, Hali and Jones will make for a helluva matchup against a Gronk-less Patriots.

And unlike some other teams that have giant receivers, guys like Nelson won't be matched up on a 6'5/6'6 WR. Edelman, Hogan and Amendola are "normal" matchups for Peters, Nelson, Gaines and Mitchell.

The mismatches just don't really exist.

Rausch
12-13-2016, 01:13 PM
The Ravens don't have the pass rushers in which to affect Brady like Denver did last year.

Houston, Ford, Hali and Jones will make for a helluva matchup against a Gronk-less Patriots.

And unlike some other teams that have giant receivers, guys like Nelson won't be matched up on a 6'5/6'6 WR. Edelman, Hogan and Amendola are "normal" matchups for Peters, Nelson, Gaines and Mitchell.

They don't have big playmakers - they just execute.

And a great pass rush is what beats a great passer. From Montana to Manning to Brady it's always effective...

O.city
12-13-2016, 01:20 PM

Edelman and the other dudes aren't big, but with the ball coming out wuick, they're tough to handle.

The ravens d ain't no joke

Rausch
12-13-2016, 01:23 PM
Edelman and the other dudes aren't big, but with the ball coming out wuick, they're tough to handle.

The Ravens are for real. That won't be an easy game but it's win-able.

DaneMcCloud
12-13-2016, 01:34 PM

The Ravens pass rush isn't the same as in previous years and their best CB was out last night for most of the game.

I certainly like the match ups of the Chiefs secondary against the Patriots as opposed to guys like Kelvin Benjamin and Mike Evans.

Again, I'm not saying that the Chiefs will definitely beat the Patriots in New England but I think it's hardly insurmountable.

Rausch
12-13-2016, 01:37 PM
Again, I'm not saying that the Chiefs will definitely beat the Patriots in New England but I think it's hardly insurmountable.

If we get that far, the AFCC game, I'm calling it.

We WILL beat the Pats if we get to play them...

Reerun_KC
12-13-2016, 01:46 PM
I want Steelers at home in the divisional. @ NE for the AFCCG and want Dallas in the SB.

My dream playoffs

Rausch
12-13-2016, 01:48 PM
I want Steelers at home in the divisional. @ NE for the AFCCG and want Dallas in the SB.

My dream playoffs

Too many playmakers on Pitt.

No fucking way do I want any part of that...

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-13-2016, 01:48 PM
Super high level? You mean how long before Smith goes from average at best to complete shit?

Village idiot

pugsnotdrugs19
12-13-2016, 01:50 PM

No ****ing way do I want any part of that...

You could say the same about the Chiefs, especially if we have Charles...

Ben has been below average on the road the last two years.

Reerun_KC
12-13-2016, 01:50 PM

No ****ing way do I want any part of that...

That's what I want to see. Not scared of Pittsburgh

Reerun_KC
12-13-2016, 01:51 PM

With Charles this team is unbeatable.

KChiefs1
12-13-2016, 01:54 PM

My dream playoffs

Chiefs will want payback on Pittsburgh for this year & Pats for last year.

I've always wanted Dallas in the Super Bowl to make up for 1971 when it should have been the Chiefs instead of the Dolphins.

CupidStunt
12-13-2016, 02:35 PM
That's what I want to see. Not scared of Pittsburgh

You were probably playing Madden when a rapist from over there hung a 40-burger on us, right?

Without even breaking a sweat. Could've been 60 if they needed it ... which, of course, they didn't, since Alex Smith managed a grand total of 0 points through 3 quarters.

Rausch
12-13-2016, 02:41 PM

Bell is a beast. Bono throwing to Brown would be a threat.

Fuck them. T0dd sitting in McDonalds eating a salad with this wife while the Chiefs win a playoff game would be perfect in my eyes...

Chiefnj2
12-13-2016, 02:59 PM
If we get that far, the AFCC game, I'm calling it.

We WILL beat the Pats if we get to play them...

Andy Reid is going to out coach Belichick?

ptlyon
12-13-2016, 03:01 PM

Depends. If we somehow play them in Arrowhead we could possibly get more wires in the air.

DaneMcCloud
12-13-2016, 03:08 PM

Kubiak's done it, so has Harbaugh. Coughlin's done it twice in the biggest game of all.

Hell, even Dan fucking Campbell did it.

BB is not unbeatable.

Warrior5
12-13-2016, 03:17 PM
Bell is a beast. Bono throwing to Brown would be a threat.

**** them. T0dd sitting in McDonalds eating a salad with this wife while the Chiefs win a playoff game would be perfect in my eyes...

ROFL

Haley is the new "teh 0dd T0dd."

Reerun_KC
12-13-2016, 03:18 PM
You were probably playing Madden when a rapist from over there hung a 40-burger on us, right?

Without even breaking a sweat. Could've been 60 if they needed it ... which, of course, they didn't, since Alex Smith managed a grand total of 0 points through 3 quarters.

Sorry stopped playing Madden in 2006.

Still not worried. Especially if Charles is back.

bricks
12-13-2016, 03:22 PM
The Chiefs have 2 of the most important traits of a consistent wining team:

-good coaching
-good drafting

Imagine the Chiefs keeping Poe/Berry and maintaning the same team as this year With an added FA and draft class?

There is a flip side to this

scho63
12-13-2016, 03:26 PM

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH! :cuss:

bricks
12-13-2016, 03:33 PM
Kubiak's done it, so has Harbaugh. Coughlin's done it twice in the biggest game of all.

Hell, even Dan ****ing Campbell did it.

BB is not unbeatable.

He's not but it's safe to say that BB has Andy Reid's number over the years.

scho63
12-13-2016, 03:53 PM
https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/6a252172-c748-4d19-9eaa-d806f3cc9e84_1.02cf2b70fc77a6545186ee3a7a8d1ec4.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

https://st.hzcdn.com/simgs/6ec1d6d702fd2084_4-1946/contemporary-curtains.jpg

http://shueystudios.com/wp-content/flagallery/shuey-studios/shuey-studios-wichita-stained-glass-kc-chiefs-derrick-thomas-signature.jpg

https://i5.wal.co/asr/eee976f0-72e7-41e5-bfab-71d7084f581b_1.d318a37d852fb37d305498942a28cf24.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

BigRedChief
12-13-2016, 04:55 PM

So what are your thoughts on how long our window is open for a championship?we are favorites to win it all? Since when?

You watch that NE game? They still look like the big dogs on the block that have to be knocked off before you can even get to the SB.

Reerun_KC
12-13-2016, 05:18 PM
we are favorites to win it all? Since when?

You watch that NE game? They still look like the big dogs on the block that have to be knocked off before you can even get to the SB.

Try re-reading the first sentence again.... Slowly, word by word....

"Since we're a favorite to win it all this year"

The key word is a

I never said we are favorites to win it all... But we are a favorite to win it all...

loochy
12-13-2016, 05:19 PM
Try re-reading the first sentence again.... Slowly, word by word....

"Since we're a favorite to win it all this year"

The key word is a

I never said we are favorites to win it all...

WHY DO YOU THINK WE ARE BETTER THAN THE PATS?!?!?!

ONE TIME WE GOT BLOWN OUT BY THE STEELERS!

OldSchool
12-13-2016, 05:36 PM

Romo couldn't stay healthy behind the Dallas OL. Fat chance he lasts past the first snap in KC.

SAUTO
12-13-2016, 05:45 PM
https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/6a252172-c748-4d19-9eaa-d806f3cc9e84_1.02cf2b70fc77a6545186ee3a7a8d1ec4.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

https://st.hzcdn.com/simgs/6ec1d6d702fd2084_4-1946/contemporary-curtains.jpg

http://shueystudios.com/wp-content/flagallery/shuey-studios/shuey-studios-wichita-stained-glass-kc-chiefs-derrick-thomas-signature.jpg

https://i5.wal.co/asr/eee976f0-72e7-41e5-bfab-71d7084f581b_1.d318a37d852fb37d305498942a28cf24.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF
That stained glass is bad ass

CupidStunt
12-13-2016, 05:50 PM

Did it in the Super Bowl. Only he had McNabb while BB had Brady.

Could easily be the same thing in January. End of the day, they will always have Tom Brady, and we will always have Alex Smith.

:(

crispystl
12-13-2016, 06:00 PM

Yes we will. Maybe not this year, but we are ascending and Tom Brady isn't getting any younger.

chiefzilla1501
12-13-2016, 06:05 PM
They don't have big playmakers - they just execute.

And a great pass rush is what beats a great passer. From Montana to Manning to Brady it's always effective...

I don't understand the love for the ravens. Who exactly have they beaten this year?

Gravedigger
12-13-2016, 06:09 PM
We haven't seen Andy Reid with a bye week on Wild Card weekend here in KC. If we get the 2 seed, I say our window is open and this is the year to buck the trend that NE is unbeatable at home.

threebag
12-13-2016, 08:24 PM
This late in the year the Alex Smith hate is weak. The Quarterback Whisperers keep doubling down on stoopid, just like Clay. Don't look for a lot of action at the QB position any time soon barring injury (pest)

Rausch
12-13-2016, 08:47 PM
ROFL

Haley is the new "teh 0dd T0dd."

T0dd II - The Re-T0dd...

Rausch
12-13-2016, 08:49 PM
I don't understand the love for the ravens. Who exactly have they beaten this year?

They aren't great - just good. Much like us.

Their offense and QB have been mediocre much of the year (again, like us) but now they're warming up.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-14-2016, 05:54 AM
The Chiefs have no window at all. The only hope is luck. ST returns. Breaks here or there. They don't have a QB, a running game or an elite defense (ala recent Denver/Seattle quality). I could imagine enough breaks and opposing mistakes to get through the likes of Indy, Baltimore, Miami. New England or Pittsburgh? It'll be no different to the last time we played each team.

Their QB will shit all over this defense, and our QB will do absolutely nothing vs their defenses.

Same old. Same old.

What a fucking moron.

Chief Roundup
12-14-2016, 06:19 AM

This is a ridiculous statement within this question. First off he is not playing at a super high level. It is amazing how quickly a win or two with a decent showing makes some forget the awfulness that is very often.

I have not read the thread but I am sure I am not the first to have something to say about this part of the OP.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-14-2016, 06:30 AM
NE doesn't want to play a healthy KC team...

Neither does Pitt