http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/276/files/2014/12/3Fg6xWp.gif

Danguardace
12-16-2016, 12:41 PM
Kelce says,

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/276/files/2014/12/3Fg6xWp.gif

ROFLROFLROFL

ptlyon
12-16-2016, 12:50 PM
Admirable stat masked in a heavy musk akin to a sixty-something man looking for a hooker in vegas

Kiimo
12-16-2016, 01:02 PM
Still starting Delanie Walker, don't sit your studs.

ModSocks
12-16-2016, 01:03 PM
URIC BURRY

JCBRAVE
12-16-2016, 01:21 PM
Still starting Delanie Walker, don't sit your studs.

only issue I see is Mike Mularkey has taken the keys to the car away from mariota vs elite defenses... Hes too scared to get him lit up by top pass rushers so Walker may be in for a quiet day. But he only needs a sliver of space and hes gone for huge gains..

2-3 catches might be enough to warrant the start in fantasy, very likely he turns them into big plays

Rooster
12-16-2016, 01:24 PM
Jets were so scared they didn't even bring a TE to KC that weekend.

The Franchise
12-16-2016, 01:36 PM
All Berry.

O.city
12-16-2016, 01:42 PM
Berry, parker, Sorenson, murray all good job there

Dunerdr
12-16-2016, 01:42 PM
The Jets don't have a tight end?!

Saccopoo
12-16-2016, 01:43 PM
All Berry.

Bitch please!

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/New+York+Jets+v+Kansas+City+Chiefs+Sglle5qzqAMl.jpg

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/rzp0uj/picture3919499/ALTERNATES/FREE_640/CHIEFSBILLS2%20SP%20110914%20DRE%200057f.jpg

To be honest, our safeties have been on point this season.

Marcellus
12-16-2016, 01:43 PM
Been this way for several years now. Since Berry's 2nd season I think we have been killer against the TE's.

ptlyon
12-16-2016, 01:45 PM
The Jets don't have a tight end?!

Those cost money

Mr. Laz
12-16-2016, 02:07 PM
Isn't that the standard for our defense?

Give up yards but not touchdowns

Dante84
12-16-2016, 02:23 PM
Been this way for several years now. Since Berry's 2nd season I think we have been killer against the TE's.

Save Gronk... but otherwise, yeah

-King-
12-16-2016, 02:41 PM
Isn't that the standard for our defense?

Give up yards but not touchdowns

They give up yards to TE... Sure looks like they don't.
Posted via Mobile Device

ThaVirus
12-16-2016, 02:58 PM
I don't recall Berry coming down in the box to cover TEs as much since his switch to FS.

He did lock Greg Olsen down this year, though. Seemed they went in with the gameplan plan of having Berry erase Olsen and it worked. He put the cuffs on his ass that day.

Mr. Laz
12-16-2016, 03:10 PM
I don't recall Berry coming down in the box to cover TEs as much since his switch to FS.

He did lock Greg Olsen down this year, though. Seemed they went in with the gameplan plan of having Berry erase Olsen and it worked. He put the cuffs on his ass that day.
Yea, Berry is staying back more this year than he ever has.

Our run defense has suffered for it but Berry is starting to get a nose for the ball back there ala Ed Reed.

We need an upgrade at the SS position imo.

I think we keep Berry.

Parker's tackling isn't good enough to play SS, he needs to be a slot CB.

Sorenson is dime package guy, he isn't fast or athletic enough to be our starting safety.

We don't know about Murray, he is listed as a FS but seems like he played some CB too. I dunno.

we need a Kam Chancellor type guy to drop the hammer

-King-
12-16-2016, 03:39 PM

Our run defense has suffered for it but Berry is starting to get a nose for the ball back there ala Ed Reed.

I think we keep Berry.

Sorenson is dime package guy, he isn't fast or athletic enough to be our starting safety.

We don't know about Murray, he is listed as a FS but seems like he played some CB too. I dunno.

No Parker is fine where he is. All of our safeties are good where they are.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni
12-16-2016, 04:07 PM
But the (insert upcoming TE) is in for a big day against KC/CP morons. (Yes this has been posted a bunch this year)

Saccopoo
12-16-2016, 05:31 PM

I think we keep Berry.

Sorensen is crazy athletic and fast. Set combine records for a number of events. Don't fall into the Virus trap of thinking because he's white doesn't mean he's athletic.

Former BYU safety Daniel Sorensen turned in some of the top performances at the 2014 NFL Scouting Combine, which wrapped up Tuesday in Indianapolis, achieving not only some of the best times recorded this year but also going back nearly a decade of NFL combines.

In the workout drills, Sorensen stood out in the 3-cone drill and shuttle runs. The 3-cone drill tests an athlete's ability to change directions at high speeds, while the shuttle runs test lateral quickness, explosion and acceleration.
Sorensen not only turned in the fastest 3-cone drill by any defensive back but also the top time by any player at any position in the entire combine. His time of 6.47 seconds was also the fastest time recorded at a combine since 2006 by a safety, the second-best time among all defensive backs including corners, and the fifth-fastest performance from any position overall in that timeframe. Sorensen's time significantly topped the previous high mark by a safety of 6.60 seconds recorded by Texas' Michael Griffin (first-round pick in 2007), Troy's Sherrod Martin (second-round pick in 2009) and Notre Dame's David Bruton (fourth-round pick in 2009).
Sorensen ran a 10.80-second time in the 60-yard shuttle to record the top time by any safety in the past nine combines and the fourth-fastest 60-yard shuttle time among all combine participants at any position over that timeframe. The only NFL prospect to best Sorensen in the 60 this year was Oregon State wide receiver Brandin Cooks, whose time of 10.72 is the fastest time recorded in the past nine combines. The only other players to record a faster time than Sorensen in recent combines were Oklahoma cornerback Jamell Fleming (third-round pick in 2012) and Tennessee-Chattanooga cornerback Buster Skrine (fifth-round pick in 2011).
Another drill in which Sorensen excelled this year and comparatively over past combines was the 20-yard shuttle. The BYU safety again topped all defensive backs at this year's combine and finished tied for fifth among all positions overall with a time of 3.95 seconds. Only one safety since 2006—Oregon State's Sabby Piscitelli (second-round pick in 2007)—has recorded a faster time at the combine than Sorensen. Including corners, Sorensen's time is tied for ninth since 2006 among all defensive backs.
Sorensen also stood out in other workouts according to Dion Caputi of NFL Draft Update. "BYU S Daniel Sorensen with maybe the most comfortable display of soft hands I've seen from the entire DB group," offered Caputi on his Twitter account @nfldratupdate.

Mr. Laz
12-16-2016, 05:40 PM
Sorensen is crazy athletic and fast. Set combine records for a number of events. Don't fall into the Virus trap of thinking because he's white doesn't mean he's athletic..
I don't think i am :shrug:

I watch him on the field and see him struggle to change direction and run with guys. He seems to do alright if it's straight line speed.

He is willing to lay the wood, but he often isn't able to be in position to do it.

He's shown some flashes. I remember when he was playing centerfield and he made a great play breaking up a pass down the sideline. Haven't seen it since though. Maybe it's because Berry has fully taken over the deep safety position.

I don't dislike Sorenson but he seems too limited to be a starter in the NFL.

He's the guy that Sutton puts in when he goes with a multiple safety zone on passing downs. I'm fine with him in that role.

CupidStunt
12-16-2016, 07:24 PM
Decent, but that's a long list of trash.

Would prefer if they could do better against WRs.

ThaVirus
12-16-2016, 07:43 PM
Sorenson sucks!

... but he's not bad though.