PDA

View Full Version : Football Jacksonville Jaguars Fire Gus Bradley

oaklandhater
12-18-2016, 05:20 PM
http://deadspin.com/jacksonville-jaguars-fire-gus-bradley-1790255055

Samer Kalaf

The Jacksonville Jaguars fired head coach Gus Bradley today, after the team lost their 12th game of the season.

The two-win Jaguars forced the Texans to bench Brock Osweiler after two picks, but squandered a 20-8 lead in the third quarter as Tom Savage led Houston to a 21-20 win.

Judging by owner Shad Khan’s statement, it sounds like general manager Dave Caldwell will keep his job and help look for a new coach:

I thanked Gus Bradley today for his commitment to the Jacksonville Jaguars over the past four seasons. As anyone close to our team knows, Gus gave his staff and players literally everything he had. Our players competed for Gus and I know they have great respect for him, as do I.

Gus also represented the Jaguars, the Jacksonville community and the NFL in nothing less than a first-class manner as our head coach. That counts for a lot. It is unfortunately evident that we must make a change. I thought it would be best to do it immediately after today’s result so Gus can step away, relax and regroup with his family during the Christmas and holiday season.

Dave Caldwell agreed and will now be charged with exploring all options to hire the best head coach possible to lead what I feel is an extremely talented team and reward a very loyal and patient fan base in Jacksonville.
In four seasons as head coach, Bradley had a record of 14-48.

WhawhaWhat
12-18-2016, 05:32 PM
Twice in one day. Gotta be tough.

oaklandhater
12-18-2016, 05:40 PM
Twice in one day. Gotta be tough.

I searched have no idea why it didn't come up STAY OUT OF HERE ITS MY SHAME LEAVE NEVER RETURN....