PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Was it or wasn't it a

DenverChief
12-18-2016, 06:53 PM
Touchdown? The DAT jet sweep at the goal line on 3rd and goal? I couldn't watch the game but the radio announcers seemed to question if the refs made the right call and wondered if Andy was going to challenge it.

Anyone with better insight?

stevieray
12-18-2016, 06:54 PM
...still haven't seen the play. ..Mitch did mention he heard from someone that it wasn't challenge worthy.

DenverChief
12-18-2016, 07:02 PM
Anyone?

Pasta Little Brioni
12-18-2016, 07:04 PM
Looked sjort. HORRIBLE effort on his part and THEN he makes a crucial drop. Pathetic.

Dallas Chief
12-18-2016, 07:08 PM
Looked sjort. HORRIBLE effort on his part and THEN he makes a crucial drop. Pathetic.

Zero desire. I'm sick cringing every time he is on the field.

The Franchise
12-18-2016, 07:08 PM
He didn't even try to reach the ball out across the pylon. He deserves to be cut.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-18-2016, 07:12 PM
He didn't even try to reach the ball out across the pylon. He deserves to be cut.

Nope, sad effort. It was an EASY TD and he blew it

Spott
12-18-2016, 07:14 PM
It was a TD and Andy was an assclown for not challenging it. At the very worst it would have cost us a timeout and would have given us time to come up with a decent play call.

DenverChief
12-18-2016, 07:17 PM
It was a TD and Andy was an assclown for not challenging it. At the very worst it would have cost us a timeout and would have given us time to come up with a decent play call.

That's what I was thinking. Not much bad could have come from a challenge.

petegz28
12-18-2016, 07:18 PM
ball had not crossed the plane when he stepped out. His foot did. The ball didn't.

carcosa
12-18-2016, 07:22 PM
DAT SUX

notorious
12-18-2016, 07:24 PM
DAT was in, the most important part, the ball, was not.

DAT should have that football shoved up his ass.

KChiefs1
12-18-2016, 08:42 PM
It was.

Why in the hell Andy didn't challenge that I'll never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KChiefs1
12-18-2016, 08:43 PM

Exactly!

KChiefs1
12-18-2016, 08:44 PM

He's a waste of a roster spot.

lewdog
12-18-2016, 08:45 PM
That is NOT a touchdown by the exact definition of the rule.

Dive for the pylon you worthless sack of shit!

BigRedChief
12-18-2016, 08:46 PM
ball had not crossed the plane when he stepped out. His foot did. The ball didn't.thats the rule. When you step out of bounds, where is the location of the ball, not you body. He should have known that.

lewdog
12-18-2016, 08:47 PM
thats the rule. When you step out of bounds, where is the location of the ball, not you body. He should have known that.

Not sure how people don't understand that? It's the same on any play on the field. It's where the ball is when you step out of bounds. The ball did not cross the goal line before he stepped out. Simple.

In58men
12-18-2016, 08:48 PM
Effortless sorry ass team.

KChiefs1
12-18-2016, 08:48 PM

I still think the ref might have given him a TD & a timeout there doesn't hurt you either.

lewdog
12-18-2016, 08:50 PM
I still think the ref might have given him a TD & a timeout there doesn't hurt you either.

He would not have. The ball never crossed to goal line.....Ever.

Deberg_1990
12-18-2016, 08:55 PM
ball had not crossed the plane when he stepped out. His foot did. The ball didn't.

His entire body was inside the pylon I thought? So he stepped out of bounds before he crossed the goal line?

cdcox
12-18-2016, 08:57 PM
His entire body was inside the pylon I thought? So he stepped out of bounds before he crossed the goal line?

His entire body was inside the pylon except his right arm which was holding the ball. Just a bonehead play.

notorious
12-18-2016, 09:00 PM
His entire body was inside the pylon except his right arm which was holding the ball. Just a bonehead play.

KChiefs1
12-18-2016, 09:01 PM

Ball was over the pylon when he stepped into the end zone.

KChiefs1
12-18-2016, 09:04 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161219/cbf8d357171a5cb93801e6af32457bf9.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161219/39d83f7865a7cc1fe18bb43d6d410207.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161219/a090cdcbccc628480720f3577c204eb9.jpg

cdcox
12-18-2016, 09:05 PM
Just in time for Christmas:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEANTHONY-THOMAS-AUTOGRAPHED-SIGNED-PRO-BOWL-FOOTBALL-PYLON-NFL-CHIEFS-COA-/371526724899

stevieray
12-18-2016, 09:06 PM
...that looks like a TD.

:shrug:

Demonpenz
12-18-2016, 09:06 PM
The thing is he just fucking went out of bounds. Put your shoulder pad down and get in the endzone. Shit if you hate football fucking leave

lewdog
12-18-2016, 09:09 PM
...that looks like a TD.

:shrug:

Looks like on the right side of the pylon to me.....out of bounds.

Dive for the pylon with some effort and this play doesn't matter. He's worthless.

lcarus
12-18-2016, 09:10 PM
The thing is he just fucking went out of bounds. Put your shoulder pad down and get in the endzone. Shit if you hate football fucking leave

Agreed. I hear Arby's is hiring.

KChiefs1
12-18-2016, 09:10 PM

Totally agree with this.

Anyone else would have made sure the ball was over but I still believe the ball went over the pylon which is a TD.

stevieray
12-18-2016, 09:11 PM
Looks like on the right side of the pylon to me......

line straight up from the pylon, it's over...:hmmm:

still wish I could've seen the play live!

:cuss:

lewdog
12-18-2016, 09:12 PM
Totally agree with this.

Anyone else would have made sure the ball was over but I still believe the ball went over the pylon which is a TD.

Well it was called that he wasn't in. A challenge would have demonstrated it being inconclusive (see the posts in this thread) and play would have stood anyway.

Nightfyre
12-18-2016, 09:14 PM
DAT made numerous errors today, and they were entirely mental. They are unacceptable from a third year player and he should be cut tomorrow.

1) The TD that wasn't
2) On punt coverage, he turned his back on a fair catch before it was made
3) The first down that wasn't

That is just what I saw. I am sure there could have been more.

cdcox
12-18-2016, 09:15 PM
The thing is he just ****ing went out of bounds. Put your shoulder pad down and get in the endzone. Shit if you hate football ****ing leave

It would not have even required that much effort. Just shift the ball into the frame of your body instead of swinging it way outside like a purse.

NJChiefsFan
12-18-2016, 10:08 PM

There seem to be some blind people here. 1 for thinking dat got in. 2 for thinking any of the replays showed otherwise.

threebag
12-18-2016, 10:18 PM
DAT Game Ball?

I would say Ware but couldn't carry the Game Ball out of the locker room.

Easy 6
12-18-2016, 10:20 PM
It was a touchdown, period

Only reason I'm not pissed right off, is because we had 3 more chances after that from less than a yard

This Soft Bitch O line has no excuse, people can blame everyone else for that... I blame this Soft Bitch O line

cdcox
12-18-2016, 10:22 PM
It was a touchdown, period

Pure homer take.

threebag
12-18-2016, 10:25 PM
Ware did have some nice runs today. Probably ran harder today than he has

Nightfyre
12-18-2016, 10:26 PM
All he had to do was put that ball in his inside hand and no one is even debating it. BTW, it wasn't a td. The ball was clearly behind the pylon.

threebag
12-18-2016, 10:34 PM
You can't be that close to the end zone and not fight to go in. DAT sucks but he has the "Dwayne Bowe" down nicely

Easy 6
12-18-2016, 10:36 PM
Pure homer take.

Pure dickhead stalking me around looking for an angle to exploit

He crossed the pylon with his right foot and the ball in his right hand, dont split hairs with me

threebag
12-18-2016, 10:39 PM
Pure dickhead stalking me around looking for an angle to exploit

He crossed the pylon with his right foot and the ball in his right hand, dont split hairs with me

Yeah, usually after a loss the dumbasses come out of the woolworths. It's their only time to prove themselves right. Glad we turn out winning seasons.

Easy 6
12-18-2016, 10:44 PM
Yeah, usually after a loss the dumbasses come out of the woolworths. It's their only time to prove themselves right. Glad we turn out winning seasons.

LMAOLMAOLMAO

At the same time, I'm not deaf to those saying he should've lowered his skinny little shoulders and made sure of it

stevieray
12-18-2016, 11:03 PM
It hasn't been on local or national highlights

crazycoffey
12-18-2016, 11:08 PM

I thought his foot went out in the endzone. I say TD no matter what team was playing

EPodolak
12-19-2016, 01:26 AM

Definition proposed in DSM III-R for further review
Self-defeating personality disorder is:

A) A pervasive pattern of self-defeating behavior, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts. The person may often avoid or undermine pleasurable experiences, be drawn to situations or relationships in which they will suffer, and prevent others from helping them,

crazycoffey
12-19-2016, 04:25 AM
Ok, non TD crowd; you think tom Brady runs into the endzone it would matter what hand was holding the ball?

Possession on the goal line is like at the first down marker up and down the field, regardless of the hand holding the ball. The only exceptions at the goal line is if the runner holds the ball out at the goal line and breaks the plain.

crazycoffey
12-19-2016, 04:37 AM
The pylon isn't the out of bounds marker, btw. Hence an outstretched runner dives and hits the pylon, it's a TD. In the case of this game, the runner was "both feet" into the endzone, when his right leg hit the pylon on the way out of bounds. It would've been a TD for almost any other team

PRIEST
12-19-2016, 05:09 AM
The pylon isn't the out of bounds marker, btw. Hence an outstretched runner dives and hits the pylon, it's a TD. In the case of this game, the runner was "both feet" into the endzone, when his right leg hit the pylon on the way out of bounds. It would've been a TD for almost any other team

Exactly .. The Td they gave the Titans he never crossed the goal line & gave them the td even after the replay clearly shows no td ...

dannybcaitlyn
12-19-2016, 05:20 AM
The coaches need to be preaching it all week to them on awareness of the first down markers and Obviously the end zone. Which takes a special person to miss the End zone. How many times have we've seen it this year where a receiver won't stretch out for the first and runs out of bounds a yard short.

aturnis
12-19-2016, 07:44 AM
Looks like on the right side of the pylon to me.....out of bounds.

Dive for the pylon with some effort and this play doesn't matter. He's worthless.
That's easily inside the pylon. Maybe they would've found the replay inconclusive, but should've been challenged anyway.

Baby Lee
12-19-2016, 08:02 AM

ROFL ROFL

I don't know if that was on purpose, on accident, or an autocorrect, but that's hilarious.

scho63
12-19-2016, 08:39 AM

Then he got a false start penalty on the punt IMMEDIATELY following his drop. :shake:

Pasta Little Brioni
12-19-2016, 08:45 AM
There is no way that play gets over turned

oldman
12-19-2016, 09:00 AM
No, it wasn't a TD. Where was the ball when he crossed the goal line? Seems like every week we see a guy touch the pylon with the ball and it's a TD, regardless of where his body is. This is a basic rule of football, the ball must cross the goal line and the ball was not in the field of play.
To the second part of the discussion. Yes, he should be let go for a number of reasons. First, he just doesn't seem to want to be out there and is unwilling to put full effort into his game. Second, bonehead plays like yesterday. Crap, how many years have you been playing? The ball must break the plane of the goal --what's so freaking hard about that? Third, if we let him go, maybe we can throw that stupid bubble screen out of the playbook. Defenses key on that.

Kman34
12-19-2016, 09:01 AM
The way I see it is a if your feet are in the endzone it's a TD... If you catch a ball and your hands and ball are in the air out of bounds and your feet are in it's a TD...it's the same thing isn't it??

Pasta Little Brioni
12-19-2016, 09:03 AM
He didn't even TRY to get in. That's what killed the play and why the call was made. He PUSSED out...just like the defense on the final drive. Allow a fucking surfer to drive 50 yards in sub zero temps WITHOUT EVEN SNIFFINF HIM WITH ANY PASS RUSH...PATHETIC

oldman
12-19-2016, 09:16 AM
The way I see it is a if your feet are in the endzone it's a TD... If you catch a ball and your hands and ball are in the air out of bounds and your feet are in it's a TD...it's the same thing isn't it??

Nope, it's where the ball is when it crosses the goal line. http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/rulebook/pdfs/14_Rule11_Scoring.pdf

Article 1 Touchdown Plays. A touchdown is scored when:
(a) the ball is on, above, or behind the plane of the opponents’ goal line and is in possession of a runner
who has advanced from the field of play; or
(b) a ball in possession of an airborne runner is on, above, or behind the plane of the goal line, and some
part of the ball passed over or inside the pylon; or
(c) a ball in player possession touches the pylon, provided that, after contact by an opponent, no part of
the player’s body, except his hands or feet, struck the ground before the ball touched the pylon; or
(d) any player who is legally inbounds catches or recovers a loose ball (3-2-3) that is on, above, or behind
the opponent’s goal line; or
(e) the Referee awards a touchdown to a team that has been denied one by a palpably unfair act.

TimBone
12-19-2016, 09:29 AM
Just in time for Christmas:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEANTHONY-THOMAS-AUTOGRAPHED-SIGNED-PRO-BOWL-FOOTBALL-PYLON-NFL-CHIEFS-COA-/371526724899
I bet he signed the outside of the pylon.

ThaVirus
12-19-2016, 09:50 AM
This play pissed me off more than any other I can remember recently.

Missed out on this TD 100% because he was being a douche trying to look cool and keep his jersey clean. Where's your situational awareness? Where's your want-to? What a stupid fucking play.

ThaVirus
12-19-2016, 09:52 AM
I love it when you'll see Rodgers or Russell Wilson scrambling and they'll stick the ball out in front of them just before they run out of bounds to get that extra yard.

That's smart football.

TimBone
12-19-2016, 09:54 AM
I love it when you'll see Rodgers or Russell Wilson scrambling and they'll stick the ball out in front of them just before they run out of bounds to get that extra yard.

That's smart football.
I see Carr doing it all the time as well.

ThaVirus
12-19-2016, 09:56 AM
I see Carr doing it all the time as well.

He does.

He actually did it to convert a big 3rd down yesterday. They originally marked him short but JDR challenged and they overturned it.

Smart play.

DJ's left nut
12-19-2016, 10:25 AM

This.

He fucked up. He had the ball in the wrong arm and that arm didn't cross the plane. I don't think it was a touchdown and it certainly wasn't a play that was going to be overturned.

Thomas had a miserable game.

I'm still shocked by the number of things that had to go wrong to lose that game. Playcalling errors all over the place, execution mistakes on the few calls that were decent. And flat out getting physically whupped. How many times did their lineman or LBs deliver a shot that stood our guys straight up short of a line to gain? There were 4 or 5 instances where we were a yard or less short of what we needed and they were all instances where their guys just physically beat us.

Just a flat, disinterested effort from the players and staff. DAT's play seemed to be a microcosm of how much dipshittery it took to lose that football game.

That's as irritated as I've been over a loss in a very long time.

RunKC
12-19-2016, 10:35 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0DUpw8UQAA9zta.jpg:large

I saw this on Twitter. Is this true? If so the DAT play was a TD

ThaVirus
12-19-2016, 10:36 AM

Hilarious if true.

lcarus
12-19-2016, 10:39 AM
That was a TD as much as the Titans run that was challenged and clearly showed the guys knee being down before he reached the plane was. The refs were blind when it came to spotting the ball this game. Ware's 4th down run was clearly short of the first down and they gave it to us anyway.

mikeyis4dcats.
12-19-2016, 11:25 AM
Nope, it's where the ball is when it crosses the goal line. http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/rulebook/pdfs/14_Rule11_Scoring.pdf

Article 1 Touchdown Plays. A touchdown is scored when:
(a) the ball is on, above, or behind the plane of the opponents’ goal line and is in possession of a runner
who has advanced from the field of play; or
(b) a ball in possession of an airborne runner is on, above, or behind the plane of the goal line, and some
part of the ball passed over or inside the pylon; or
(c) a ball in player possession touches the pylon, provided that, after contact by an opponent, no part of
the player’s body, except his hands or feet, struck the ground before the ball touched the pylon; or
(d) any player who is legally inbounds catches or recovers a loose ball (3-2-3) that is on, above, or behind
the opponent’s goal line; or
(e) the Referee awards a touchdown to a team that has been denied one by a palpably unfair act.

what would it take to get (e) :hmmm:

The Franchise
12-19-2016, 11:27 AM
That was a TD as much as the Titans run that was challenged and clearly showed the guys knee being down before he reached the plane was. The refs were blind when it came to spotting the ball this game. Ware's 4th down run was clearly short of the first down and they gave it to us anyway.

Fuck his knee being down.....the fucking ball didn't even cross the line. It was down a quarter of a yard short and THEN he reached it across.

The Franchise
12-19-2016, 11:29 AM
Speaking of the refs.......did anyone see the overturned TD call from the Texans/Jags game? The RB crossed the line and fumbled the ball. The RB and 2 Jags defenders all jumped on the ball. It was ruled a TD.....then reviewed....and then overturned because "they didn't have a view of who got the ball at the end of the play". So they made them run the play again.

mikeyis4dcats.
12-19-2016, 11:36 AM
Speaking of the refs.......did anyone see the overturned TD call from the Texans/Jags game? The RB crossed the line and fumbled the ball. The RB and 2 Jags defenders all jumped on the ball. It was ruled a TD.....then reviewed....and then overturned because "they didn't have a view of who got the ball at the end of the play". So they made them run the play again.

:facepalm:

notorious
12-19-2016, 11:40 AM

That's smart football.

DAT is my most disliked Chief by a long way.

ThaVirus
12-19-2016, 11:43 AM

I thought the runner didn't break the plane but fumbled into the end zone where they weren't sure who recovered it. They made a big point to note that they "couldn't see a clear recovery" and apparently you can't score a TD by fumbling into the end zone (unless it's the player who actually fumbled the ball recovering it)..

I don't know, man. I don't know these rules LOL

wazu
12-19-2016, 11:44 AM
DAT is my most disliked Chief by a long way.

Mine is Alex. Garbage QB that gets paid like a star.

Molitoth
12-19-2016, 11:47 AM
Honestly DAT didn't even deserve a TD call. It was a bonehead play, and it's karma for all the luck they have already received this season.

threebag
12-19-2016, 11:59 AM
ROFL ROFL

I don't know if that was on purpose, on accident, or an autocorrect, but that's hilarious.

Purpose. I knew a guy his Ebonics were so bad thats what it sounded like so i have always just went with it.

threebag
12-19-2016, 12:03 PM
We left a lot of points on the field yesterday.

carcosa
12-19-2016, 12:03 PM
That's as irritated as I've been over a loss in a very long time.

Same

lcarus
12-19-2016, 12:08 PM
Honestly DAT didn't even deserve a TD call. It was a bonehead play, and it's karma for all the luck they have already received this season.

Agreed. Same with the Ware play where he had to reverse field and had Alex out in front. I was shocked he didn't get that first down. I think they gave it to us anyway maybe? But he didn't get it. We're terrible at short yardage running plays. Awful.

This loss really really angers me for some reason. It's just a game you have to win. FINISH SOMEBODY.

notorious
12-19-2016, 12:31 PM
Mine is Alex. Garbage QB that gets paid like a star.

I like to be trendy and different.

crazycoffey
12-19-2016, 02:41 PM

Yup. I'm reminded of the Montana to jj his feet were in but the ball, and half his body, was not. TD

mikeyis4dcats.
12-19-2016, 02:50 PM
Yup. I'm reminded of the Montana to jj his feet were in but the ball, and half his body, was not. TD

rushing and receiving have different rules

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-19-2016, 02:52 PM
I love it when you'll see Rodgers or Russell Wilson scrambling and they'll stick the ball out in front of them

Closet packers/seahawks fan I see

Snica
12-19-2016, 04:31 PM
twasn't

DaFace
12-19-2016, 04:42 PM
Hilarious if true.

It's a direct screenshot from the rule book:

http://i.imgur.com/h3leQ8l.jpg

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/rulebook/pdfs/14_Rule11_Scoring.pdf

I suppose you could argue he was "airborne," but that seems iffy to me.

TrebMaxx
12-19-2016, 04:49 PM

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/rulebook/pdfs/14_Rule11_Scoring.pdf

Frankly, IMHO the refs blew the call. It is time for full time officials that work on their craft all year.

ThaVirus
12-19-2016, 05:18 PM

We did get screwed then. That sucks.

Nightfyre
12-19-2016, 05:20 PM
The rule has changed since the 2011 Rulebook depicted.

DaFace
12-19-2016, 06:18 PM
The rule has changed since the 2011 Rulebook depicted.
Got a link or other clarification on how it changed?

Nightfyre
12-19-2016, 10:30 PM
Got a link or other clarification on how it changed?

I just pulled up the 2015 rulebook and noted they had removed examples and added some verbiage.

Either way, when he stepped out, the ball is clearly behind the pylon. Even Reid said so.

BlackOp
12-19-2016, 10:36 PM
If he was wearing silver/black...it's a TD.

threebag
12-19-2016, 10:52 PM

Or orange and blue

KChiefs1
12-19-2016, 10:58 PM

Interesting

KChiefs1
12-19-2016, 10:59 PM

or #12 on the Patriots.

KChiefs1
12-19-2016, 11:01 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161219/cbf8d357171a5cb93801e6af32457bf9.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161219/39d83f7865a7cc1fe18bb43d6d410207.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161219/a090cdcbccc628480720f3577c204eb9.jpg

Still believe that's a TD.

Time to move on...

threebag
12-19-2016, 11:09 PM
Neither side of the ball was playoff form. The D had a few more good plays than the O. Thats our identity. The run game is pathetic at this point. Opposing Ds could sit their front seven and we still wouldn't sniff a hundred yards rushing from Ware or West. We left too many points on the field. The Titans shouldn't have even been in the game, their running game was the difference. Alex end zone pick is just unfortunate, we should be able to line up and run but we get no push or penetration to move the line of scrimmage.

Simply Red
12-19-2016, 11:15 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/veb42r.jpg

Chiefshrink
12-19-2016, 11:25 PM
Touchdown? The DAT jet sweep at the goal line on 3rd and goal? I couldn't watch the game but the radio announcers seemed to question if the refs made the right call and wondered if Andy was going to challenge it.

Anyone with better insight?

Nope. Ball has to cross in bounds. Every part of his body was in except his arms and hands holding the ball. It was clear to me.

threebag
12-19-2016, 11:29 PM
Maybe DAT is scrambled from last years injury still and forgot to bring the ball in.

KChiefs1
12-19-2016, 11:41 PM
Maybe DAT is scrambled from last years injury still and forgot to bring the ball in.

That would also explain this too.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161220/be6c9a1a0588cb51b0e07c5f8f892fbe.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161220/7e91e5b92e7936d8650364ddcb786edb.jpg

Chiefshrink
12-19-2016, 11:44 PM
That would also explain this too.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161220/be6c9a1a0588cb51b0e07c5f8f892fbe.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161220/7e91e5b92e7936d8650364ddcb786edb.jpg

hands, Hands, HANDS !!

Come on son ! You are a professional WR in the NFL !!

WhawhaWhat
12-20-2016, 06:55 AM
NFL Rulebook 2016 (http://operations.nfl.com/media/2224/2016-nfl-rulebook.pdf)

Page 44, Rule 11, Section 2.

A touchdown is scored when:

(a) the ball is on, above, or behind the plane of the opponents’ goal line (extended) and is in possession of a runner who has advanced from the field of play into the end zone

dlphg9
12-20-2016, 08:42 AM
Still believe that's a TD.

Time to move on...

The ball is over the pylon. That was most definitely a TD. Reid's a dumb fuck for not challenging.

NJChiefsFan
12-20-2016, 09:31 AM
The ball is over the pylon. That was most definitely a TD. Reid's a dumb **** for not challenging.

I'm all in on Reid being horrible with clock and game management sometimes, but we weren't winning this challenge. No replay showed any proof of what you are saying.

threebag
12-20-2016, 10:07 AM
Yeah would have just led to another reason to hate the zebras

Sandy Vagina
12-20-2016, 10:09 AM
I'm all in on Reid being horrible with clock and game management sometimes, but we weren't winning this challenge. No replay showed any proof of what you are saying.

This was also my take on it. I wasn't angered or dismayed a bit when no challenge flag appeared.

**** DAT though... done with him. :harumph:

threebag
12-20-2016, 10:14 AM
Yeah DAT dude has been sucking big time

Sandy Vagina
12-20-2016, 10:16 AM
Yeah DAT dude has been sucking big time

Minus the usual stupidity on KRs, I thought DAT was looking decent in such limited WR snaps... but after last game, I am still furious. :cuss:

Mike in SW-MO
12-20-2016, 10:51 AM
This was also my take on it. I wasn't angered or dismayed a bit when no challenge flag appeared.

**** DAT though... done with him. :harumph:

I am more passed at them trying to deCider then doing a panic play call. Challenge then reset.