12-19-2016, 04:52 PM
ok.

carcosa
12-19-2016, 04:53 PM
ok.

same

TEX
12-19-2016, 04:59 PM
Anyone that thinks we don't need to do something should just keep watching the titans last TD. Dude just walked into the endzone effortlessly.

Bwana
12-19-2016, 05:02 PM
ok..........who would you suggest?

chiefscafan
12-19-2016, 05:03 PM
Don't know like laurenitas if he has anything left or jasper brinkley what do you guys think?

Bowser
12-19-2016, 05:05 PM
ok..........who would you suggest?

I don't know who out on the street could step in to Sutton's defense and help immediately, but all I know is that if they're going to do it they probably ought to do it quick. I'm not a fan of them signing someone the week of a playoff game and having them start, ala Haley signing Kevin Curtis before the Ravens playoff game.

chiefscafan
12-19-2016, 05:06 PM
After watching that last quarter we definitely need to figure something out

Bwana
12-19-2016, 05:08 PM
Don't know like laurenitas if he has anything left or jasper brinkley what do you guys think?

I have no idea but it is broke right now, really really broke. My gut tells me they are going to roll with what they have, which no doubt will contribute to an early exit in the playoffs.

chiefzilla1501
12-19-2016, 05:16 PM
I don't know who out on the street could step in to Sutton's defense and help immediately, but all I know is that if they're going to do it they probably ought to do it quick. I'm not a fan of them signing someone the week of a playoff game and having them start, ala Haley signing Kevin Curtis before the Ravens playoff game.

I'm surprised James Michael Johnson's name hasn't been brought up. He knows the system and right now we at least need the depth.

Maybe the Chiefs are waiting to see Jamaal Charles' status before they officially bring March back in. They're only allowed to bring one back in.

carcosa
12-19-2016, 05:16 PM
I'm not a fan of them signing someone the week of a playoff game and having them start, ala Haley signing Kevin Curtis before the Ravens playoff game.

lol I forgot about that

chiefscafan
12-19-2016, 05:30 PM
I hope the not doing anything is the tactic we use

threebag
12-19-2016, 10:44 PM
I was more pissed about the pass that put them in field goal range. Our secondary was as soft as a prom night pussy.

KChiefs1
12-19-2016, 11:12 PM
I was more pissed about the pass that put them in field goal range. Our secondary was as soft as a prom night pussy.

Damn that's nice & soft.

Ahh prom night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-20-2016, 08:03 AM

Made no sense that they dropped Berry out to the 30 yard line when FG range starts at the 40.

Lzen
12-20-2016, 08:23 AM
Made no sense that they dropped Berry out to the 30 yard line when FG range starts at the 40.

Um, no it doesn't. Most kickers are not capable of hitting a 57 yard FG even in optimal conditions. I'll give you 35 yard line. But we all know that wouldn't have even happened had Andy not called the TO.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-20-2016, 08:36 AM
Um, no it doesn't. Most kickers are not capable of hitting a 57 yard FG even in optimal conditions. I'll give you 35 yard line. But we all know that wouldn't have even happened had Andy not called the TO.

You did witness a catch and run to the inside of our 40? Correct? Your football takes are absolute crap.

Sandy Vagina
12-20-2016, 08:38 AM
Let's Laz this bitch up! (having fun, you're good people, Laz)

How about moving Chris Jones to ILB? Might have been worth doing for a look, if 2/3 starting DL were not on I.R.

Jones is a freak, and could probably do quite well as a rangy thumper. I wouldn't count him out in giving the D what it needs, in such a hypothetical.

Back to reality, meh... just roll with DJA and Wilson.. and hope they improve. I just doubt some vet would come off of the street and acclimate to do any better than they might.

KCUnited
12-20-2016, 09:13 AM
Hollywood Guitar Center 323-874-1060.

Pick up the phone Dorsey!

NJChiefsFan
12-20-2016, 09:23 AM
Letting the Titans get the 40 was fine. Letting them, at will, get to the 35 was foolish. Sutton's philosophy on that last drive was silly.

wazu
12-20-2016, 09:28 AM
I think we should revisit this as a replacement to Derrick Johnson

Woah! Settle down with these smoking hot takes! You're gonna piss people off.

CupidStunt
12-20-2016, 02:26 PM
Let's put Alex Whiff at ILB.

The guy knows how to prevent touchdowns.

Mr. Laz
12-20-2016, 02:34 PM
Let's Laz this bitch up! (having fun, you're good people, Laz)

How about moving Chris Jones to ILB? Might have been worth doing for a look, if 2/3 starting DL were not on I.R.

Jones is a freak, and could probably do quite well as a rangy thumper. I wouldn't count him out in giving the D what it needs, in such a hypothetical.

Back to reality, meh... just roll with DJA and Wilson.. and hope they improve. I just doubt some vet would come off of the street and acclimate to do any better than they might.
stabbed in the back :sulk:

If you really want to Laz this fucker up, then do it right.

Berry to MLB
Sorenson to FS

Run defense improves
Crossing route defense improves
physicality in the middle of our defense improves

Just pray that Sorenson can hold up back there