PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs #6 ...Broncos #16: Week 15 BES Rankings

SAGA45
12-20-2016, 05:45 PM
LINK - http://besreport.com/week-15-bes-rankings-2016/

I'd feel better about this game had it not been for:

1. The horrible way the Chiefs lost to the Titans
2. The post-game locker room skirmish between the Broncos offense and defense.

The Titans loss is a momentum killer. How do the players get up for the Broncos without full trust in their head coach to call a competent game and make the right decisions (or non-decisions) in critical moments? I'm curious to see what type of energy the Chiefs come out with and how much more aggressive, if at all, they are on offense.

The Broncos defense calling out the offense could be a fire-starter and something that galvanizes them on the road against a hated rival. The match-up favors the Chiefs on paper but I fear a game where the Chiefs are turned down and the Broncos are turned up.

Coochie liquor
12-20-2016, 06:00 PM
How I feel too. Dungkeys have lost 3 in a row and are prob kinda pissed. I wish our team had a little fire in them. Alex never says shit to the receivers when they miss a catch, just sulks and walks to the sideline. This team isn't mean enough, when they need to be. We SHOULD win this one, but at this point it's a crapshoot. Which Andy, and Alex shows up Christmas night?

SAGA45
12-20-2016, 07:10 PM
We SHOULD win this one, but at this point it's a crapshoot. Which Andy, and Alex shows up Christmas night?

That's the big question. If they sense the urgency of situation they've put themselves in then we could see a more uptempo offense ...which is basically one with a pulse lol.

SAGA45
12-26-2016, 07:12 AM
Turns out our fears were unwarranted. Now to finalize a clean sweep of the division next week!