PDA

View Full Version : Home and Auto Emergency items for home and auto

Mr. Wizard
12-21-2016, 10:05 AM
I have gotten addicted to my wife's amazon prime account and ordered a LOT of items lately which somehow show up on my doorstep. Two of these have already come in VERY useful. I am on here daily but don't post much just like to hear what you guys and girls say about football and life and each other! :)
Anyways, I would like to hear what items you have in your home/car for emergency preparedness and would like to share a few too;

Honeywell RWD14 Water Alarm (these little water bugs are placed around your house and forgotten until a leak occurs which happened last week in the middle of the night, it woke me up and there was water downstairs. I have one under the sinks, utility room etc..)

The American Red Cross Blackout Buddy the emergency LED flashlight, blackout alert and nightlight, pack of 2, ARCBB200W-DBL (Great little flashlight you leave plugged in all the time, electricity goes out and light comes on automatically. Just happened to us.)

Doberman Security SE-0134A-2PK Motion Detector Light/Alarm Combo - 2 Pack (Silver/Black) (portable burglar alarm you can use anywhere anytime. Emits a strobe light and piercing sound.My sisters home just got burglarized :#

:hmmm:What do you guys/gals have that I can use for my prime addiction:hmmm:

scho63
12-21-2016, 10:09 AM
I have gotten addicted to my wife's amazon prime account and ordered a LOT of items lately which somehow show up on my doorstep. Two of these have already come in VERY useful. I am on here daily but don't post much just like to hear what you guys and girls say about football and life and each other! :)
Anyways, I would like to hear what items you have in your home/car for emergency preparedness and would like to share a few too;

Honeywell RWD14 Water Alarm (these little water bugs are placed around your house and forgotten until a leak occurs which happened last week in the middle of the night, it woke me up and there was water downstairs. I have one under the sinks, utility room etc..)

The American Red Cross Blackout Buddy the emergency LED flashlight, blackout alert and nightlight, pack of 2, ARCBB200W-DBL (Great little flashlight you leave plugged in all the time, electricity goes out and light comes on automatically. Just happened to us.)

Doberman Security SE-0134A-2PK Motion Detector Light/Alarm Combo - 2 Pack (Silver/Black) (portable burglar alarm you can use anywhere anytime. Emits a strobe light and piercing sound.My sisters home just got burglarized :#

:hmmm:What do you guys/gals have that I can use for my prime addiction:hmmm:

Sounds to me like you and your sister need to move to a nicer house in a better neighborhood or at least keep your house maintained! ROFL

Fire Me Boy!
12-21-2016, 10:13 AM
KY. Never know when you're gonna happen across a group of cheerleaders and need to yank it.

Fish
12-21-2016, 10:13 AM
https://www.amazon.com/Potty-Putter-Putting-Golf-Game/dp/B003FCF028/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&dpID=41J3TspD5WL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=0A4BXPKK5WZJPT59K01B&linkCode=sl1&tag=cosmopolitan-20&linkId=5f7a90fc8d5c7bd8348b88c85164ddf4

Fish
12-21-2016, 10:14 AM
https://www.amazon.com/Goldblum-Waterproof-Curtain-Curtains-LiangZP/dp/B00ZEV4X3U/ref=pd_sim_201_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00ZEV4X3U&pd_rd_r=15D6JRNXVM8Z7APJ7T00&pd_rd_w=0ZTQa&pd_rd_wg=ud2xk&psc=1&refRID=15D6JRNXVM8Z7APJ7T00