PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Have you used Taxi or Uber to get to/from Arrowhead?

TinyEvel
12-25-2016, 02:33 PM
Going to the game tonight, thinking of Ubering there. Is it a Pain in the a$$?

I have af few in-laws coming with me, so not trying t make this a 10 mile walk in the rain.

What about taxi?

Any tips/experiences would be helpful.
Merry Christmas GO CHIEFS!

OnTheWarpath15
12-25-2016, 02:40 PM
I know there's a specific service that will drop you off pretty much right at the gate, but I don't recall the name of it. Sorry.

Have a great time tonight my friend. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

EDIT: It's called zTrip.

http://www.ztripae.com/

Reerun_KC
12-25-2016, 02:40 PM
I know there's a specific service that will drop you off pretty much right at the gate, but I don't recall the name of it. Sorry.

Have a great time tonight my friend. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Solid post

OnTheWarpath15
12-25-2016, 02:42 PM
Solid post

LMAO

"I know there's a service, but fuck if I remember what it's called."

Tons of help there, I know.

LMAO

RINGLEADER
12-25-2016, 02:43 PM
LOL at the original response. Good edit!

There used to be buses all over town that parked right in front of the gates and waited for you when the game ended.

My experience with Uber at a football game (not at Arrowhead but gotta believe the experience would be similar) is that getting there was fine. Coming back, using Uber proved impossible since there was virtually no traffic allowed in as everyone was leaving.

OnTheWarpath15
12-25-2016, 02:45 PM
LOL at the original response. Good edit!

There used to be buses all over town that parked right in front of the gates.

My experience with Uber at a football game (not at Arrowhead but gotta believe the experience would be similar) is that getting there was fine. Coming back, using Uber proved impossible since there was virtually no traffic allowed in as everyone was leaving.

I'm pretty sure I read a Reddit post claiming that only city buses and this ZTrip service are allowed in.

RINGLEADER
12-25-2016, 02:48 PM
I'm pretty sure I read a Reddit post claiming that only city buses and this ZTrip service are allowed in.

Yeah I just looked and they stopped the buses to the gate service after 2008 season. Didn't realize it had been so long since I took a bus to a game!

OnTheWarpath15
12-25-2016, 02:55 PM
Yeah I just looked and they stopped the buses to the gate service after 2008 season. Didn't realize it had been so long since I took a bus to a game!

Clark wants his parking money.

New World Order
12-25-2016, 03:12 PM
LMAO

"I know there's a service, but **** if I remember what it's called."

Tons of help there, I know.

LMAO

LMAO

You're a good dude OTWP

eDave
12-25-2016, 03:13 PM
I would imagine there is a rather high multiplier. But they will take you there for sure.

OnTheWarpath15
12-25-2016, 03:34 PM
LMAO

You're a good dude OTWP

LMAO

Thanks, man.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

TribalElder
12-25-2016, 03:35 PM
I thought I've seen the metro run up to the stadium

Only bad part is ...... it's the metro

Boise_Chief
12-25-2016, 05:22 PM
I took an uber xl from the airport and he dripped me at the gate. Was about 54 if I remember correctly