PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs Run Defense: Better than you thought

pugsnotdrugs19
01-05-2017, 10:39 AM
Below is a nice statistical article that really defines the Chiefs run defense and why it seems that even when it is playing poorly, the world doesn't fall apart. Pretty great stuff, and it somewhat kills the narrative that the Chiefs are a 'bad' run defense.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/1/4/14094650/is-the-chiefs-run-defense-inconsistent

Essentially, the summary of the OP's study is that even though the Chiefs don't get a lot of stuffs, they also are among the best in the league at preventing long running plays. They bend with the 5 yard runs, but do not break with 10+ yarders hardly ever. Good read and if you get the chance, take a look.

carcosa
01-05-2017, 10:42 AM
They also seem to come up with stops in crucial situations. I don't feel quite the same dread on 3rd and short/medium that I have with Chiefs teams in the past.

scho63
01-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Ranked 24th of 32 teams isn't something to be overly excited or proud about.

pugsnotdrugs19
01-05-2017, 10:54 AM

What about being 1st in takeaways, a far more important stat?

Pasta Little Brioni
01-05-2017, 10:55 AM
AP articles are a joke. Bluffs ROFL

Frosty
01-05-2017, 11:00 AM
The things I would like to see in an analysis like this is comparing the run defense from before and then after DJ was hurt. It seems like the run defense has gotten worse since he went out.

The other is to throw out long runs that don't result in a first down. The article mentions Luck running for 60 yards but, iirc, most of those were scrambles on 3rd and long where he was still short of the 1st down, leading to a punt. It ends up affecting the field position but typically the defense is okay giving that up so it isn't really a good picture of the normal run defense.

Red Dawg
01-05-2017, 11:00 AM
I'm sure we will stuff Bell all day.

Go Royals
01-05-2017, 11:01 AM

Ain't that where hidden touchdowns came from?

pugsnotdrugs19
01-05-2017, 11:01 AM

Ehh, it's statistical analysis, not a subjective post.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-05-2017, 11:05 AM
I think that's part of Suttons style. Don't give up big plays and don't miss tackles.

Reerun_KC
01-05-2017, 11:07 AM
Who was the LB that lead the Chiefs 32 D with tackles?

Cause most of his tackles were 10-15 yards down field...

Pasta Little Brioni
01-05-2017, 11:08 AM
Ehh, it's statistical analysis, not a subjective post.

Our run D sucks monkey nuts...especially without DJ. I don't even need to see stats to back that up.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-05-2017, 11:08 AM

Donnie E

Reerun_KC
01-05-2017, 11:09 AM
The things I would like to see in an analysis like this is comparing the run defense from before and then after DJ was hurt. It seems like the run defense has gotten worse since he went out.

The other is to throw out long runs that don't result in a first down. The article mentions Luck running for 60 yards but, iirc, most of those were scrambles on 3rd and long where he was still short of the 1st down, leading to a punt. It ends up affecting the field position but typically the defense is okay giving that up so it isn't really a good picture of the normal run defense.

About the same... DJ wasnt some miracle worker in our run game this season...

Reerun_KC
01-05-2017, 11:10 AM
Donnie E

Was it him? I thought it was so other JAG that CP latched on it?

Frosty
01-05-2017, 11:10 AM
About the same... DJ wasnt some miracle worker in our run game this season...

I don't know how many plays I've seen over the last few games where I was thinking "man, DJ would have knifed through and stopped that screen/run". :(

Reerun_KC
01-05-2017, 11:11 AM
Ah it was this guy... Mike MaSLOWski....

Reerun_KC
01-05-2017, 11:12 AM
I don't know how many plays I've seen over the last few games where I was thinking "man, DJ would have knifed through and stopped that screen/run". :(

:hmmm:

fair enough...

Pasta Little Brioni
01-05-2017, 11:14 AM
Didn't some Chugger 6th stringer and Denvers AWFUL backs have plenty room to run? ? But but they had low "bluffs" or some shit

Baby Lee
01-05-2017, 11:17 AM
They also seem to come up with stops in crucial situations. I don't feel quite the same dread on 3rd and short/medium that I have with Chiefs teams in the past.

Missed San Diego, didja?

Halfcan
01-05-2017, 11:18 AM
The run stats would be much better if the Chiefs could tackle better. How many times have we seen the defender in the backfield, but fails to make the stop. Many times it is the 3rd and 4th contact that finally brings down the runner.

That shit is not going to fly in the playoffs. Having DJ out really hurts.

Direckshun
01-05-2017, 11:20 AM
It's worth mentioning that the Chiefs give up runs because they play a shit ton of dime.

Which they're doing to prevent the big gains.

That's going to be a problem against the Steelers however. The Steelers have maybe the one back in the league that can win a game on his own. Go dime all game against the Steelers and you're basically dating Bell to rush for 200 yards and win the game on his own.

What do we do? Go full power in the front seven and bracket Brown all game? Can the Steelers beat us with Darius Heyward-Bey?

Simply Red
01-05-2017, 11:20 AM

Except the Tampa game, unfortunately.

carcosa
01-05-2017, 11:32 AM
Missed San Diego, didja?

Which game? The Chargers were 3/10 on 3rd down in week 17, so surely you don't mean that one.

gold_and_red
01-05-2017, 11:42 AM
Didn't some Chugger 6th stringer and Denvers AWFUL backs have plenty room to run? ? But but they had low "bluffs" or some shit

With Rivers at QB and a 6th string RB I doubt if the Chiefs even game planned to stop the run. Against Denver we were up 21-0 in a flash and with Kubiak insisting on showcasing Siemian's passing prowess I wouldn't be surprised if Chiefs were amused by Denver even trying to run the ball.

Bell is a completely different challenge though.

scho63
01-05-2017, 11:54 AM
What about being 1st in takeaways, a far more important stat?

That sure has helped overcome weakness on both sides of the ball

Pasta Little Brioni
01-05-2017, 11:55 AM
With Rivers at QB and a 6th string RB I doubt if the Chiefs even game planned to stop the run. Against Denver we were up 21-0 in a flash and with Kubiak insisting on showcasing Siemian's passing prowess I wouldn't be surprised if Chiefs were amused by Denver even trying to run the ball.

Bell is a completely different challenge though.

Excuses. We've been gashed ALL season. Part scheme, part poor tackiling.

Aspengc8
01-05-2017, 12:02 PM
It's worth mentioning that the Chiefs give up runs because they play a shit ton of dime.

Which they're doing to prevent the big gains.

That's going to be a problem against the Steelers however. The Steelers have maybe the one back in the league that can win a game on his own. Go dime all game against the Steelers and you're basically dating Bell to rush for 200 yards and win the game on his own.

What do we do? Go full power in the front seven and bracket Brown all game? Can the Steelers beat us with Darius Heyward-Bey?

Nickel/Dime personnel are on the field to match what the Offense is showing, not to "prevent big gains". If they steelers are showing posse/311 personnel, you want to match with nickel/dime. The problem is when you have 6 in the box, vs the offenses 6. Unless someone beats their block, offense has the advantage. Bring a safety down or in the alley, make it 7 vs their 6 and you have the numbers advantage. This is the chess match part of football. You don't want to put base personnel on the field vs 3 or 4 WR sets.

DJ was very good at beating his block and getting to his gap assignment, which was why they could stop the run and still keep 2 safeties high.

ModSocks
01-05-2017, 12:15 PM

This.

I'd add that we're very light at ILB. We're playing our 4th and 5th options at ILB right now. Assignments and gaps are going to be missed.

On top of that, we seem to be playing a lot of dime and scooting Dirty Dan up in the box as a pseudo lb.

Trivers
01-05-2017, 12:20 PM
Nickel/Dime personnel are on the field to match what the Offense is showing, not to "prevent big gains". If they steelers are showing posse/311 personnel, you want to match with nickel/dime. The problem is when you have 6 in the box, vs the offenses 6. Unless someone beats their block, offense has the advantage. Bring a safety down or in the alley, make it 7 vs their 6 and you have the numbers advantage. This is the chess match part of football. You don't want to put base personnel on the field vs 3 or 4 WR sets.

DJ was very good at beating his block and getting to his gap assignment, which was why they could stop the run and still keep 2 safeties high.

Excellent answer. thanks for explaining.

gold_and_red
01-05-2017, 12:21 PM

Not making excuses. I wonder why opponents are not sticking with the run to just grind away the game. Is there more than meets the eye?

Mr. Laz
01-05-2017, 12:29 PM
Chiefs Chiefs Run Defense: Better than you thought
Horse shit

when we don't commit extra resources to stop the run we get gashed.

HemiEd
01-05-2017, 12:40 PM

:eek: Wow, some real football knowledge here, thanks.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-05-2017, 12:50 PM
Prevent big gains ROFL Voyager, folks

Rausch
01-05-2017, 12:50 PM
I was a huge fan of the potential of Alexander but our run D is complete shit now, and for most of the season.

It's ****ing terrible up the gut...

Danguardace
01-05-2017, 01:15 PM

This^

Rausch
01-05-2017, 01:19 PM

DJ was good at everything.

His position was no tip off to the what the defense was presenting...

ThaVirus
01-05-2017, 01:26 PM

I'm guessing this is sarcasm.

Bell is going to assrape us.

Danguardace
01-05-2017, 01:28 PM

No lube

BWillie
01-05-2017, 01:30 PM

It's not? CP told me a 24th passing offense lead by magnificent Alex Smith is not something the Chiefs should try to improve upon. We shouldn't try to improve on our run defense, either.

Easy 6
01-05-2017, 01:53 PM
Read this yesterday and just dont care what numbers he crunches up, I trust my eyes to tell me that our run defense is poor

At the same time, I still like Sutton and his defensive philosophy most of the time... the run D failings this year have more to do with personnel than scheme

We'll get some new ILBs soon and things will improve

Rausch
01-05-2017, 02:01 PM

He will.

HE WILL.

It's important to get red zone turnovers...

TimBone
01-05-2017, 02:21 PM
They may not give away 10+ yard runs that often....but opposing offenses probably love the constant 8 and 9 yard runs they give up.

Can you imagine what Leveon Bell is going to do to this D?

carcosa
01-05-2017, 02:25 PM
They may not give away 10+ yard runs that often....but opposing offenses probably love the constant 8 and 9 yard runs they give up.

Can you imagine what Leveon Bell is going to do to this D?

He didn't even score a touchdown when KC played them earlier this season. He basically sucks

Aspengc8
01-05-2017, 02:27 PM

Here's my rambling, and its similar to what Giant Meatball already stated about the combination of scheme & solid tackling. The Chiefs get some awesome gap penetration by the interior line, mostly cant finish the tackle. Sometimes forcing the RB to cut back or try to bounce outside, and the 'pile' ends up moving forward for 2-3 yards. pretty typical. what I get angry with is the inside linebackers, namely Ramik, meeting backs in the gap but tackling WAY TOO HIGH and getting driven (free ride) downfield for 5-6 yards. Swarming/gang tackling can help, or you can bring someone else down into the box. Problem with that, is you now show Big Ben 1 high safety, and just gave a pre-snap read of cover 1/3. Yes, you can still drop the box safety back, but there is no way he is rotating deep to help. I don't really mind this, as I'd rather have him try to throw deep, over Bell gashing us and owning time of possession. KC got murdered last time off of double moves and blown coverages. I don't think that will happen again. Those are low probability throws, as long as they dont get beat off a double move, or assisted via pass interference, they should be ok. With a healthy pass rush (JH, TH, DF), they can drop 7 back will give anyone a hard time throwing the rock.

kccrow
01-05-2017, 02:28 PM
Below is a nice statistical article that really defines the Chiefs run defense and why it seems that even when it is playing poorly, the world doesn't fall apart. Pretty great stuff, and it somewhat kills the narrative that the Chiefs are a 'bad' run defense.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/1/4/14094650/is-the-chiefs-run-defense-inconsistent

Essentially, the summary of the OP's study is that even though the Chiefs don't get a lot of stuffs, they also are among the best in the league at preventing long running plays. They bend with the 5 yard runs, but do not break with 10+ yarders hardly ever. Good read and if you get the chance, take a look.

Not even trying to be an ass, but I think we both know what 2 consecutive 5 yard runs yields.

Statistics in this article show that the Chiefs defense is bad, but they don't give up long runs? That just proves the team has pretty solid back-end run support.

This team only gave up less than 100 yards on the ground 4 times and two of those were in the 90s at 97 and 99 yards.

In any event, the article should have also looked at yards given up per game versus team average and yards per carry versus average to help gauge how much more teams could run against KC. They held opponents at or under their average yards per game 5 times and at or under their average yards per attempt 6 times. Those 6 times were generally less than a half yard per carry (1.2, 0.6, 0.6, 0.3, 0.3, and 0.2), while in the other 10 games the Chiefs let opponents average nearly a yard per carry better than average 7 times (1.0, 1.0, 1.4, 0.4, 1.0, 2.2, 0.0, 0.5, 0.9, and 1.2).

What I see is a team that pretty consistently gives up alot of rushing yards and they tend to give up more than a team's average per game and a healthy average per carry. You see this in about 2/3 of the games this season.

To me there are no excuses for this team. We know this team has good safeties. We know this team has pretty solid corners in run support. The problems arise in the front seven, and we've seen some pretty poor ILB play this year against the run overall.

Here's images of the stats/graphs:

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s413/craigpaquin/Chiefs%20Run%20Defense%202016%20-%201_zpspealb2wi.png

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s413/craigpaquin/Chiefs%20Run%20Defense%202016%20-%202_zps07qufm8k.png

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s413/craigpaquin/Chiefs%20Run%20Defense%202016%20-%203_zpsqh3mmm4r.png

Mr. Laz
01-05-2017, 02:39 PM
we've more or less lived and died by the turnover all season. That will continue in the offseason.

Is it sustainable?

Dinny Bossa Nova
01-05-2017, 02:47 PM
It's tackle football, guys. Tackle football.

It's not roll on the ground at the ball carrier's feet football. It's not lean a shoulder into the ball carrier football. It's not put your arm around the ball carrier football.

It's tackle football.

Wrap 'em up. Get 'em on the ground.

Tackle football.

Dinny

OldSchool
01-05-2017, 02:50 PM
We won't beat the Pats (unless Alex just goes off like he did vs the Colts) if the run D remains shoddy and if Sutton insists on continuing to play the CBs in off coverage like he did last season vs the Pats in the divisional round.

dj56dt58
01-05-2017, 02:53 PM
We might not have a great run D, but Pitt and NE are pass happy which plays right into our hands.

Mr. Laz
01-05-2017, 02:54 PM
It's tackle football, guys. Tackle football.

It's not roll on the ground at the ball carrier's feet football. It's not lean a shoulder into the ball carrier football. It's not put your arm around the ball carrier football.

It's tackle football.

Wrap 'em up. Get 'em on the ground.

Tackle football.

Dinny
That's a big part.

The willingness to hurt yourself to make the tackle. You need to be committed and fired up to really throw yourself into a full tackle. Most of our guys just aren't.

Berry,Sorenson,Hali,Roche,Jones are the only guys that come to mind that really do "hit"

DJ,Bailey and Houston do also but they've been hurt.

The rest seem to "avoid" the pain as much as possible

Shawny2X4
01-05-2017, 02:57 PM
Thanks for trying, AP, but you need a little more lipstick to put on that pig.

OldSchool
01-05-2017, 03:07 PM
We might not have a great run D, but Pitt and NE are pass happy which plays right into our hands.

You haven't seen the Pats lately if you think that. Or Pitt for that matter.

Blount is one of the biggest reasons why NE's offense has still been able to score without Gronk. He has 18 rushing TDs on the season and 1161 yards. He's their main Red zone threat.

What makes Pitt dangerous is that they can easily check into a run if you are running nickel and will kill you doing it. Bell missed 4 games and still ran for 1268 yards. The Steelers also have a better OL than we do, as do the Patriots.

Bell had 18 carries for 144 yards against us.

It's foolish to dismiss their running games just because they have dominant passers.

ThaVirus
01-05-2017, 04:15 PM
Here's my rambling, and its similar to what Giant Meatball already stated about the combination of scheme & solid tackling. The Chiefs get some awesome gap penetration by the interior line, mostly cant finish the tackle. Sometimes forcing the RB to cut back or try to bounce outside, and the 'pile' ends up moving forward for 2-3 yards. pretty typical. what I get angry with is the inside linebackers, namely Ramik, meeting backs in the gap but tackling WAY TOO HIGH and getting driven (free ride) downfield for 5-6 yards. Swarming/gang tackling can help, or you can bring someone else down into the box. Problem with that, is you now show Big Ben 1 high safety, and just gave a pre-snap read of cover 1/3. Yes, you can still drop the box safety back, but there is no way he is rotating deep to help. I don't really mind this, as I'd rather have him try to throw deep, over Bell gashing us and owning time of possession. KC got murdered last time off of double moves and blown coverages. I don't think that will happen again. Those are low probability throws, as long as they dont get beat off a double move, or assisted via pass interference, they should be ok. With a healthy pass rush (JH, TH, DF), they can drop 7 back will give anyone a hard time throwing the rock.

I'm down with that. I feel pretty confident in Peters and Mitchell not getting beat deep on an island. As you say, as long as the pass rush can crash consistently they won't be able to open up their entire offense against us.

I'd place priority on stopping Bell.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-05-2017, 08:38 PM

EVERY time CP says this about a player, it doesn't play out that way. Most over dramatic drama queens i have EVER seen.

notorious
01-05-2017, 09:08 PM
Our run D sucks monkey nuts...especially without DJ. I don't even need to see stats to back that up.

I envision Blunt running 35 times against the Chiefs in Foxboro.

"The Chiefs just can't find a way to stop the bleeding" the announcers will say.

We will all die slowly.

I hope I'm wrong.

notorious
01-05-2017, 09:10 PM
I'm guessing this is sarcasm.http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/usercp.php

The Chiefs will be better at stopping Bell than Blunt.

Blunt runs straight ahead, and that kills the Chiefs.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-05-2017, 09:14 PM
I envision Blunt running 35 times against the Chiefs in Foxboro.

"The Chiefs just can't find a way to stop the bleeding" the announcers will say.

We will all die slowly.

I hope I'm wrong.

Well, it was death by 4 yard passes the laat time.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-05-2017, 09:16 PM

Remember when the baters predicted Eggo to run for 3 hundo in the season opener a few years ago and had like 40 ROFL

Mr. Laz
01-05-2017, 09:18 PM

I think Bell will kill us with draw type plays.

We commit to the run and Rapeburger goes deep
We pull back for the pass and Bell will pick us apart

Our best chance against Pittsburgh is Justin Houston and Dee Ford

If our pass rush is overwhelming then it will allow us to play the run as we go for the QB.

If Houston isn't healthy ... really healthy, then we are DOA against pittsburgh.

we have a better chance against the patriots because their power running and short passing is all up front. That game will depend on Poe and Jones getting a great push up the middle.

JMO

NJChiefsFan
01-05-2017, 09:56 PM

I think it's been more about ilbs not getting off their blocks. Although you could argue the scheme of preventing big plays is as big a cause.

ThaVirus
01-05-2017, 10:31 PM
EVERY time CP says this about a player, it doesn't play out that way. Most over dramatic drama queens i have EVER seen.

We've played Bell already this season. Care to take a look-see at what he did to us then?

After that, take a look at his stats against us last season when they didn't even have Roeth.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-05-2017, 10:43 PM
He will get yards, but hyperbole is ridiculous. Who do they have to match Reek/Kelce?

Aspengc8
01-05-2017, 11:05 PM
He will get yards, but hyperbole is ridiculous. Who do they have to match Reek/Kelce?

The play selection has been much better that last few weeks. Defenses now have to account for Hill, Kelce, Maclin and Ware/West out of the backfield (both good imo). Conley has been getting more looks because of coverage rolls as well. Not to mention Alex checking to run if he counts favorable in the box. He has scored twice in the red zone of traditional zone read, making the correct read (which he was not doing at all earlier in season- post head injury). Big difference on offense. Only thing I'd like to see is MORE under-center play action. They like to run that counter-trey a lot now, need to build in a deep shot play off of that. Something with Hill and Maclin in a 'nasty' split (close to hash) with hill running a deep post, maclin on opposite side running a dig. Make the safety choose. Maybe have Kelce delay and check down if needed.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
01-06-2017, 01:51 AM
Red zone run defense has been solid this season.

TEX
01-06-2017, 12:07 PM
I think it's been more about ilbs not getting off their blocks. Although you could argue the scheme of preventing big plays is as big a cause.

I think you're right.

Chief Roundup
01-06-2017, 12:46 PM
We've played Bell already this season. Care to take a look-see at what he did to us then?

After that, take a look at his stats against us last season when they didn't even have Roeth.

Bell ran for 144 yards in week 4 this season. His first game back this season. Last year he ran for 121 yards.

Those are very good and productive games that he has had so what is your point?

ThaVirus
01-06-2017, 01:04 PM
Bell ran for 144 yards in week 4 this season. His first game back this season. Last year he ran for 121 yards.

Those are very good and productive games that he has had so what is your point?

Um, that's exactly my point.

He's going to ass rape us. Complete domination.

Chief Roundup
01-06-2017, 01:06 PM
Um, that's exactly my point.

He's going to ass rape us. Complete domination.
Ah I thought you were trying to make a point the other way.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Shawny2X4
01-06-2017, 01:25 PM
When the Chiefs lucked their way into the playoffs for the '06 season, I remember so much hype being made of Larry Johnson, who had been tearing it up that year, going up against an historically bad Indianapolis run defense (7th worst in NFL history going by rushing yards-per-attempt). The Colts ended up holding Johnson to 32 rushing yards on 13 attempts.

Mr. Laz
01-06-2017, 01:35 PM
Red zone run defense has been solid this season.
because we are in a short field then and don't pull everyone back

We don't seem to be able to defend the run and the pass equally at the same time. We either pull back or we clog up front.

Maybe we can and Sutton is just worried we can't :shrug:

we are going to find out if we play the steelers.

NJChiefsFan
01-06-2017, 10:47 PM

Don't you find a little hyperbole in your first statement here as well?

Ribbing aside, overall you are correct that many times players and teams don't always fulfill dream paper matchups. That isn't just kc though. Happens in the national media, fantasy, ect. And when they are wrong they ignore it and predict more things the next week and laugh at any disagreement.

jspchief
01-07-2017, 09:01 AM

Mike Maslowski

WhiteWhale
01-07-2017, 09:47 AM
Donnie E

No, it was Mike Mozlaowsi.

KC never finished 32nd with Edwards in the middle, no matter how much some of you guys hated and blamed him.

The defense got much worse when he left.

milkman
01-07-2017, 01:51 PM
No, it was Mike Mozlaowsi.

KC never finished 32nd with Edwards in the middle, no matter how much some of you guys hated and blamed him.

The defense got much worse when he left.

I was almost certainly the most vocal critic of Donnie Edwards, but I never blamed him for the poor run defense of those Chiefs teams.

He was just widely over rated by most fans.

Chiefshrink
01-07-2017, 02:10 PM

Yeah we will hold him under 50 yds rushing and under 100 total all purpose yds.:rolleyes:

Aspengc8
01-07-2017, 05:55 PM
because we are in a short field then and don't pull everyone back

We don't seem to be able to defend the run and the pass equally at the same time. We either pull back or we clog up front.

Maybe we can and Sutton is just worried we can't :shrug:

we are going to find out if we play the steelers.

It all boils down to gap control and ability to finish tackles. If pitt is in a 311 set, you have 5 interior gaps plus two edges to defend. Nickel package with two high safety gives you 6 in the box, so your asking a player to have double responsibilities. Bring a safety down, you increase gap control chances but are now limited in who gets help over the top, if any. Unless your dlineman are requiring a doubleteam, its tough to stop the run with a number disadvantage.

kccrow
01-07-2017, 06:47 PM
It all boils down to gap control and ability to finish tackles. If pitt is in a 311 set, you have 5 interior gaps plus two edges to defend. Nickel package with two high safety gives you 6 in the box, so your asking a player to have double responsibilities. Bring a safety down, you increase gap control chances but are now limited in who gets help over the top, if any. Unless your dlineman are requiring a doubleteam, its tough to stop the run with a number disadvantage.

Poe is your 2-gap guy

Aspengc8
01-07-2017, 08:15 PM
Poe is your 2-gap guy

he could be, most of the time he is in a 1 tech when in sub packages with jones in a 3. base packages almost always 0 shade.

Easy 6
01-07-2017, 08:26 PM
Aspen is coming for your Crown, Sorter... whatcha gonna do, brother?!

Aspengc8
01-08-2017, 07:52 AM
Aspen is coming for your Crown, Sorter... whatcha gonna do, brother?!

Im not even close to sorter level lol. wish he would post more x's and o's write ups.