PDA

View Full Version : News THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-12-2017, 07:42 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vJOzRDZV5jo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR IT !!!!

eDave
01-12-2017, 07:45 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/1hkccv.jpg

threebag
01-12-2017, 07:49 PM
Bizarro

Simply Red
01-12-2017, 08:01 PM
we'll be fine.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-12-2017, 08:08 PM
we'll be fine.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LspOh-os6s8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Graystoke
01-12-2017, 08:09 PM
WHY WHY WHY?

Kiimo
01-12-2017, 08:12 PM
That's where the Reavers are.

siberian khatru
01-12-2017, 08:25 PM
we'll be fine.

The universe seems nice

Simply Red
01-12-2017, 08:37 PM
The universe seems nice

:clap:

Simply Red
01-12-2017, 08:42 PM
I guess I'll throw this up here - My grandmother grew up in Carthage, Mo. She lived there all of her life - well one time in '89 she told me as she was leaving Bob's IGA - she saw a craft in the sky flying at a VERY low level. She said it made the paper the next day. She was the honest type never to make shit like this up. Anyhow - I was in the horror movie thread and one of the CP'ers recommended a movie called the Fourth Kind, so i watched it late last night (very good i might add) - but after it was over it got me into a UFO research type of mood. Upon going onto Youtube and searching many topics; I finally thought to follow up on Grandmother's claim. Here's what I found. It's a little eerie - as I think I'm the only one she ever told. Dad and my Aunt had no idea she'd seen this or witnessed this. But yeah - see below.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0f5H4_ZMESs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-12-2017, 08:50 PM
I guess I'll throw this up here - My grandmother grew up in Carthage, Mo. She lived there all of her life - well one time in '89 she told me as she was leaving Bob's IGA - she saw a craft in the sky flying at a VERY low level. She said it made the paper the next day. She was the honest type never to make shit like this up. Anyhow - I was in the horror movie thread and one of the CP'ers recommended a movie called the Fourth Kind, so i watched it late last night (very good i might add) - but after it was over it got me into a UFO research type of mood. Upon going onto Youtube and searching many topics; I finally thought to follow up on Grandmother's claim. Here's what I found. It's a little eerie - as I think I'm the only one she ever told. Dad and my Aunt had no idea she'd seen this or witnessed this. But yeah - see below.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0f5H4_ZMESs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stealth Bomber to Newbs.

Simply Red
01-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Stealth Bomber to Newbs.

naw - not floating over the town.

Simply Red
01-12-2017, 08:57 PM
also Stealths weren't released until the later or mid nineties - this was '88

KChiefs1
01-12-2017, 08:59 PM
How long do we have?

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-12-2017, 08:59 PM
also Stealths weren't released until the later or mid nineties - this was '88

Dude, they made them much earlier and there was no general knowledge they existed. It's one of those Top secret thingys.

Simply Red
01-12-2017, 09:00 PM
How long do we have?

the world will end on 01/15 at 12pm central standard time.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-12-2017, 09:02 PM
the Steelers season will end on 01/15 at 12pm central standard time.

Fixed.

Simply Red
01-12-2017, 09:07 PM
Fixed.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/FBhID"><a href="//imgur.com/FBhID"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pasta Little Brioni
01-12-2017, 09:21 PM

I had a sighting one night that would blow your mind. Scary stuff. No joke.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-12-2017, 09:28 PM

Well, lets hear it .

BTW, I absolutely beleive also because I've witnessed.

Simply Red
01-12-2017, 09:32 PM
I saw red globes in the sky in both April and December of 15 - I immediately informed Dave Lane about them - he chalked them up as iridium flares, however they happened between 1-3 AM - flares normally happen at dusk or about.

Well two weeks ago I saw it again - only there were TWO! Something about this place - between a screech owl following me and a deer chasing a cat, I've seen more shit in the sky off of balcony here - than ever before, anywhere else.

Nzoner
01-12-2017, 09:46 PM

Should've kept the light off.

stevieray
01-12-2017, 09:47 PM
I saw red globes in the sky in both April and December of 15 - I immediately informed Dave Lane about them - he chalked them up as iridium flares, however they happened between 1-3 AM - flares normally happen at dusk or about.

Well two weeks ago I saw it again - only there were TWO! Something about this place - between a screech owl following me and a deer chasing a cat, I've seen more shit in the sky off of balcony here - than ever before, anywhere else.

I've seen a couple of things in the sky that made no sense.

EPodolak
01-12-2017, 10:29 PM
I can't wait to use "quantum entanglement" and "Wilkinson cold spot" in future posts.

eDave
01-12-2017, 10:31 PM
I've seen a couple of things in the sky that made no sense.

I know for a FACT that I saw a UFO. Over KC. I was on N. Oak. I know it for a fact and will never forget it.

Simply Red
01-12-2017, 10:34 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/N_bfrc5tPNI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rasputin
01-12-2017, 10:35 PM
Why does this piss you off so much Hog Farmer?

A parallel universe pisses you off? I mean why so mad about it?

Rasputin
01-12-2017, 10:37 PM
How long do we have?

Till the end of time

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

Simply Red
01-12-2017, 10:38 PM
I think the Blue Springs' video may be marine drones.

crayzkirk
01-13-2017, 06:15 AM
If you aren't from here, why would you come here?

My belief is that if other intelligent life have the ability to get here, they also have the ability to make sure we don't detect them.

No need to do much except watch us primitives fight over meaningless garbage everyday.

Unfortunately, we are so paranoid and afraid that other life would probably do their best to avoid us. We can't even communicate with the other intelligent life on our own world, good luck with one from a different one.

Msmith
01-13-2017, 07:10 AM
How long do we have?

At least when the Chiefs win the Super Bowl.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-13-2017, 07:29 PM
For those of you that have seen UFO's , have you by any chance seen a Bigfoot at the same time ? Watching a show right now that says there is a relationship.

Valiant
01-14-2017, 12:44 AM
Or a backside of a blackhole?

KChiefs1
01-14-2017, 01:47 AM

Dammit! Right before the Chiefs game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miles
01-14-2017, 01:52 AM
For those of you that have seen UFO's , have you by any chance seen a Bigfoot at the same time ? Watching a show right now that says there is a relationship.

There is a very obvious connection between them.

TimeForWasp
01-14-2017, 03:20 AM
It will be rescheduled due to ice.

BWillie
01-14-2017, 09:59 AM
I dont believe these ufo or human vs alien encounters. the universe is vast and virtually endless so im very confident aliens exist somewhere in the cosmos. but. for these aliene & ufo reports to be true that would mean that EVERY country in the world is working TOGETHER to conceal that extra terrestrials exist. so you mean to tell me, Afghanistan and the us are working together yet against each other thru secrets & espionage in all other facets of life?

Red Dawg
01-14-2017, 10:28 AM
I believe numerous UFO sightings to be real. Space is endless so the thought that we are alone is completely irrational. I don't see how a person can think a crazy Adam and Eve story with an all powerful being saying "Don't eat this apple" is legit but all UFO stories are false.

There are so many stories of sightings and missing persons not to mention air crafts that have never been foound. They can't all be bullshit.

Bob Dole
01-14-2017, 10:29 AM

Is the show "The 6 Million Dollar Man"?