PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tickets for sale

Chiefs Pantalones
01-13-2017, 12:42 PM
Because fuck Southwest.

PM me for details. Two tickets in section 117.

temper11
01-13-2017, 12:44 PM
Because **** Southwest.

PM me for details. Two tickets in section 117.

Good luck selling the tix... but wtf happened with Southwest? They cancel your flight?

Simply Red
01-13-2017, 12:45 PM
Come on folks - step up.

Reerun_KC
01-13-2017, 12:46 PM
Too Far away....

Halfcan
01-13-2017, 12:47 PM
pm sent

mrroandrro
01-13-2017, 01:02 PM
Stubborn has them for $30. Same for the jayhawks game tomorrow. We are gonna brave it and drive form louisiana.

Prison Bitch
01-13-2017, 01:10 PM
Stubborn has them for $30. Same for the jayhawks game tomorrow. We are gonna brave it and drive form louisiana.

Not section 117

Chiefs Pantalones
01-13-2017, 01:13 PM
$350 total parking pass included OBO. Row 32

Dartgod
01-13-2017, 01:27 PM

FWIW, I believe row 32 is underneath the club level overhang, so those seats should stay dry. I had section 105, row 33 season tickets for several years and they were a couple of rows beneath the overhang.

Demonpenz
01-13-2017, 01:32 PM
I am so glad I was smart with my money. Looking back the best choice I ever did was make the tough choice to stay at home. Self-Sacrifice and Self-control is so important when saving for retirement or building wealth. Sometimes you have to give up the instant gratification and go for the delayed gratification. Let me tell you right now. There is no power like getting that delayed gratification. You know you are building that self-discipline muscle and while everyone else is still working you will have the financial free to do what you want. It is tough and it has it's challenges. But saving money and being smart with your money. Having a good strategy and the strength to apply it, has it's bountiful rewards. Some of which aren't even physical. I feel like I have become so strong as a person. I walk into a room with my head held high because I know I can sacrifice and work and build myself to anything I want.

ptlyon
01-13-2017, 01:34 PM
I am so glad I was smart with my money. Looking back the best choice I ever did was make the tough choice to stay at home. Self-Sacrifice and Self-control is so important when saving for retirement or building wealth. Sometimes you have to give up the instant gratification and go for the delayed gratification. Let me tell you right now. There is no power like getting that delayed gratification. You know you are building that self-discipline muscle and while everyone else is still working you will have the financial free to do what you want. It is tough and it has it's challenges. But saving money and being smart with your money. Having a good strategy and the strength to apply it, has it's bountiful rewards. Some of which aren't even physical. I feel like I have become so strong as a person. I walk into a room with my head held high because I know I can sacrifice and work and build myself to anything I want.

Gee dad, does this mean we can't go to the fucking game?

mrroandrro
01-13-2017, 01:36 PM
Gee dad, does this mean we can't go to the ****ing game?

Lol!! Classic.

Simply Red
01-13-2017, 01:36 PM
Good luck selling the tix... but wtf happened with Southwest? They cancel your flight?

yeah they did. SW sucks balls.

mrroandrro
01-13-2017, 01:39 PM
Not section 117

No doubt, but I can't swing that price, plus I need 4 tickets, so $30 is right in my wheelhouse. Just got 4 to Jayhawks game too for $28. For the normal price of 4 cheap Chiefs tickets, I land 4 Chiefs tickets, 4 Jayhawk tickets, and 2 nights in the plaza. Can't beat that.

Demonpenz
01-13-2017, 01:45 PM

It's common for people to make snide comments, but it is that much sweeter when you are actually enjoying yourself and not stressing yourself out over a kids game. I am just happy and grateful I was able to work hard and build self-discipline early in life. It wasn't easy but I honed my perseverance and mental toughness. I put aside things that I could live without so I could enjoy a greater reward in the end. Let me tell you. Being able to sit down in my couch and not have to worry about money, the weather, or anything is such an awesome feeling. It is just nice to relax and not have to worry about all that shit. It takes work and you have to be willing to be uncomfortable, but let me tell you the rewards are so endless you will win on levels that you could never imagined.

TimBone
01-13-2017, 01:49 PM
LMAO

Simply Red
01-13-2017, 01:51 PM
Penz if you keep polluting this guys thread - I'm driving to St Joe and beating your head in with an Anthony Robbins VHS tape.

Demonpenz
01-13-2017, 01:52 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FcE8cf8dQEM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
01-13-2017, 01:52 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FcE8cf8dQEM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh I DO like Dave Ramsey!

Chiefs Pantalones
01-13-2017, 02:22 PM
Hey guys. :)

Titty Meat
01-13-2017, 02:44 PM
Howmuch?

The Franchise
01-13-2017, 02:46 PM

Howmuch?

Read

Simply Red
01-13-2017, 02:47 PM
Hey guys. :)

work on a reschedule now bud, can you find a later flight?

Chiefs Pantalones
01-13-2017, 02:54 PM
work on a reschedule now bud, can you find a later flight?

Southwest screwed me. It's money on top of a lot of money. It'd be like two trips but only taking one. I have a credit but it's enough for one trip. I'm holding out hope (slight chance I know) that the ball bounces our way and we get the AFCCG at home and I'll only have to pay like a $300 difference for next week's flight.

Simply Red
01-13-2017, 02:58 PM
Southwest screwed me. It's money on top of a lot of money. It'd be like two trips but only taking one. I have a credit but it's enough for one trip. I'm holding out hope (slight chance I know) that the ball bounces our way and we get the AFCCG at home and I'll only have to pay like a $300 difference for next week's flight.

well certainly keep trying - I'd call them in the morning - you never know - especially if you act pissed off - if they have an open flight they MAY figure something out - is there another AP they could fly into? Wichita or something? IDK just trying to help - If i didn't have to work tomorrow - I'd do everything I could to help try to work out logistics w/ you over chat. You know best your own situation though. I just wonder if there are ANY other options to get you there by game time. Sucks man - sorry this happened - it could be worse though - @ least you can see it at home if it comes to that.

Lex Luthor
01-13-2017, 02:59 PM

If you saved this for the personal finance thread, you wouldn't bore the shit out of everyone.

Great Expectations
01-13-2017, 03:02 PM
Should be easier to sell now.

Titty Meat
01-13-2017, 03:04 PM
Read

Bob Diaco

Chiefs Pantalones
01-13-2017, 03:09 PM
well certainly keep trying - I'd call them in the morning - you never know - especially if you act pissed off - if they have an open flight they MAY figure something out - is there another AP they could fly into? Wichita or something? IDK just trying to help - If i didn't have to work tomorrow - I'd do everything I could to help try to work out logistics w/ you over chat. You know best your own situation though. I just wonder if there are ANY other options to get you there by game time. Sucks man - sorry this happened - it could be worse though - @ least you can see it at home if it comes to that.

Thanks man. I'll feel vindicated if we get a home AFCCG lol.

LoneWolf
01-13-2017, 03:18 PM
It's common for people to make snide comments, but it is that much sweeter when you are actually enjoying yourself and not stressing yourself out over a kids game. I am just happy and grateful I was able to work hard and build self-discipline early in life. It wasn't easy but I honed my perseverance and mental toughness. I put aside things that I could live without so I could enjoy a greater reward in the end. Let me tell you. Being able to sit down in my couch and not have to worry about money, the weather, or anything is such an awesome feeling. It is just nice to relax and not have to worry about all that shit. It takes work and you have to be willing to be uncomfortable, but let me tell you the rewards are so endless you will win on levels that you could never imagined.

Holy shit! You do realize you've posted videos of you in your shitty apartment. Enjoy sitting on your couch watching the game. I hope you enjoy your Mac and cheese, fish sticks, and Dr. Thunder. Baller!!

Snica
01-13-2017, 03:57 PM
People are getting Penzed again.

stevieray
01-13-2017, 04:07 PM
LMAO

Don't ever change, Raf...

temper11
01-13-2017, 04:18 PM

I mean, I'm workin the Dave Ramsey baby steps as well, but isn't this kinda underhanded to post on a thread of a guy trying to sell his tickets?

Chiefs Pantalones
01-13-2017, 04:19 PM
I mean, I'm workin the Dave Ramsey baby steps as well, but isn't this kinda underhanded to post on a thread of a guy trying to sell his tickets?

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

POND_OF_RED
01-13-2017, 04:32 PM
Oh I DO like Dave Ramsey!

Guys a genius. Just lays out a basic formula to saving money. Do not spend money on stupid things. You mean like your books and seminars Dave?