PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Toub on Tyreek.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-13-2017, 08:21 PM
Very good . I'm pumped !

http://www.chiefs.com/media-center/videos/Toub-We-Are-Gonna-Get-After-Them/3210a015-2a4b-4cdb-9433-59c736084157

Nickhead
01-13-2017, 08:31 PM
INB4 DaneMcFuckface :D

DaneMcCloud
01-13-2017, 08:33 PM
INB4 DaneMcFuckface :D

You're too stupid to live in America.

It must be so nice for you to live among criminals and low lifes.

It definitely suits you.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
01-13-2017, 08:38 PM
You guys seem nice today

Nickhead
01-13-2017, 08:41 PM
wow, way to disparage an entire country all in the name of shaming me, for not putting up with your bullshit. you are a special kind of mental.

and for the record: tyreek hill deserves the benefit of the doubt until the day he decides to relapse. :D

KChiefs1
01-13-2017, 08:51 PM
You're too stupid to live in America.

It must be so nice for you to live among criminals and low lifes.

It definitely suits you.

You seem nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BossChief
01-13-2017, 09:02 PM
"He is the fastest player I've ever coached. He gets up to top speed faster than any player I've ever coached."

RealSNR
01-13-2017, 10:06 PM
wow, way to disparage an entire country all in the name of shaming me, for not putting up with your bullshit. you are a special kind of mental.

and for the record: tyreek hill deserves the benefit of the doubt until the day he decides to relapse. :D

And not once should he ever be expected to make something better out of the situation? It's just "behind him" now and he's "moving on?" We should just chalk what he did up to a "mistake" and the only lesson he needs to learn is to "choose better friends?"

If that's how this story fucking ends, it's pretty fucking shitty. Kind of hope the dude gets washed out of the league in some way because he's clearly too fucking stupid to deserve the good fortune that has graced his life since his heinous act.

Nickhead
01-13-2017, 10:10 PM
And not once should he ever be expected to make something better out of the situation? It's just "behind him" now and he's "moving on?" We should just chalk what he did up to a "mistake" and the only lesson he needs to learn is to "choose better friends?"

If that's how this story ****ing ends, it's pretty ****ing shitty. Kind of hope the dude gets washed out of the league in some way because he's clearly too ****ing stupid to deserve the good fortune that has graced his life since his heinous act.

how do you know he hasn't made things better? has he been cut yet by the chiefs due to supposedly not paying child support? has he been benched for a quarter yet because he missed a counseling session?

i am all in for him to be shamed to high heaven if he makes another mistake. but until the people higher up the food chain in the NFL say differently, you can only assume he is doing his part up to this point.

RealSNR
01-13-2017, 10:15 PM
how do you know he hasn't made things better? has he been cut yet by the chiefs due to supposedly not paying child support? has he been benched for a quarter yet because he missed a counseling session?

i am all in for him to be shamed to high heaven if he makes another mistake. but until the people higher up the food chain in the NFL say differently, you can only assume he is doing his part up to this point.

I read the Babb article. This likely isn't a case of him relying on the court to set firm boundaries at the advice of his legal team. He's just a dickbag who doesn't pay child support.

That's a fucking mistake in my book. Fuck Tyreek. He's a piece of shit.

Nickhead
01-13-2017, 10:20 PM
I read the Babb article. This likely isn't a case of him relying on the court to set firm boundaries at the advice of his legal team. He's just a dickbag who doesn't pay child support.

That's a ****ing mistake in my book. **** Tyreek. He's a piece of shit.

dood, not going to go back and forth on threads. he's not a dad of a 13 year old, the child is about a year old if that. i've had more late unemployment payments by the government than he has missed in child support.

DaneMcCloud
01-13-2017, 10:23 PM
i've had more late unemployment payments by the government than he has missed in child support.

This is truly shocking

Simply Red
01-13-2017, 10:31 PM
Oh I do like Toub. I wish he were my dad.

Simply Red
01-13-2017, 10:53 PM

If that's how this story ****ing ends, it's pretty ****ing shitty. Kind of hope the dude gets washed out of the league in some way because he's clearly too ****ing stupid to deserve the good fortune that has graced his life since his heinous act.

I hadn't seen this - I hate to hear that. Ughh...