01-15-2017, 10:19 PM

Am I missing any?

Camaro
01-15-2017, 10:22 PM
Maybe next year

TripleThreat
Thanks fisher..... thanks for nothing. Just heart break

And refs, how you can make that call, in that situation... you weren't calling them all game, and you call it at that point in the game...

Molitoth
The offense slept through most of the game, again.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-15-2017, 10:31 PM
I really liked the way Alex "franchise" Smith put the team on his back and carried them through adversity, and straight to victory!

Oh...

KChiefs1
01-15-2017, 10:38 PM
Thanks fisher..... thanks for nothing. Just heart break

And refs, how you can make that call, in that situation... you weren't calling them all game, and you call it at that point in the game...

I have to agree...the game would have been more exciting if the Chiefs had tied it.

Oh well...there's always next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gravedigger
01-15-2017, 10:39 PM
We can stop blaming Alex Smith for every loss, it gets old. I'll stick up for him and state the facts:

His receivers couldn't catch the fucking ball, at all. Crucial drops made his job that much worse and yet he still led us down the field to have a chance to tie it up. Alex wanted it.

Dumb fucking penalties by the offense killed any momentum he had built up on multiple occasions.

Andy's playcalling is more to blame than Alex's decision making. When you constantly expect your defense to bail you out because you can't line up across from the other team without cutesy bullshit plays to get down the field, you're going to lose.