PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dont pay for another Chiefs game...ever.

BlackOp
01-16-2017, 12:28 AM
Boycott the shit out of this rig job....start with the Superbowl.

These greed-riddled f@cks think you are too stupid to notice....

jd1020
01-16-2017, 12:32 AM
Boycott the shit out of this rig job....start with the Superbowl.

These greed-riddled f@cks think you are too stupid to notice....

How can you start with the Superbowl? The Chiefs wont be there.

St. Patty's Fire
01-16-2017, 04:33 AM
or maybe we just lost because we deserved to

nah, thats impossible. its rigged man! and russia hacked the election. bush knocked down the towers

Direckshun
01-16-2017, 04:45 AM
If this was what every fan base demanded of their team there'd only be like 8 teams.

mr. tegu
01-16-2017, 05:01 AM
If this was what every fan base demanded of their team there'd only be like 8 teams.
That's pretty much the case though. The rest of us beyond those teams are just fodder.

Mile High Mania
01-16-2017, 05:58 AM
I know it's a tough loss... always sucks to lose in the playoffs, but my hats off to guys for watching your team have a successful season.

One thing on this rigged BS - if that's the case, why didn't Dallas advance for the first time in so many years with that young team? Would that not have been a ratings and merchandise bonanza for the league?

Enjoy the success of 2016.

St. Patty's Fire
01-16-2017, 06:00 AM
I know it's a tough loss... always sucks to lose in the playoffs, but my hats off to guys for watching your team have a successful season.

One thing on this rigged BS - if that's the case, why didn't Dallas advance for the first time in so many years with that young team? Would that not have been a ratings and merchandise bonanza for the league?

Exactly what I was thinking.

The media would be jizzing themselves with a Pats/Boys bowl.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-16-2017, 06:00 AM
That's pretty much the case though. The rest of us beyond those teams are just fodder.

This. Jobbers in WWE terms. Built up to be fed to the same mob boss owners every year.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-16-2017, 06:01 AM
Exactly what I was thinking.

The media would be jizzing themselves with a Pats/Boys bowl.

But now they get Aaron/Brady 1. It's like Hogan/Cena.

New World Order
01-16-2017, 06:01 AM
Vintage WWF Raw special guest referee bs last night in that game.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-16-2017, 06:02 AM
It's absolutely slanted towards a certain result. People are too dumb to see it though.

New World Order
01-16-2017, 06:04 AM
It's absolutely slanted towards a certain result. People are too dumb to see it though.

Kansas City Screwjob last night.

Mecca
01-16-2017, 06:06 AM

Because Green Bay is a team that matters in the NFL lexicon for history purposes. Don't fool yourself into thinking everything is about market size.

If last nights game is the first time you honestly thought the NFL was rigged you haven't been paying attention, go back to that Seattle Pitt superbowl it was about the most obvious example.

Rasputin
01-16-2017, 06:06 AM

I don't believe it's rigged but I do think cheating happens but not every team cheats.

I don't get how Patriots can be so good even after all their sanctions and suspensions fines and draft picks taken away but here they are.

Mecca
01-16-2017, 06:07 AM

It has way more to do with not being willing to admit something you care about so much isn't what you thought it was. That is to much to come to terms with for a lot of people so they ignore it.

Rasputin
01-16-2017, 06:11 AM

Refs can easily be paid off even indirectly look at the NBA ref that admitted bets on games based on how officials call games against certain teams or star players. They know and can determine the direction of a game by making ticky tacky calls or no calls and act like they missed it.