PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ChiefsPlanet Intervention thread....

lewdog
01-16-2017, 04:06 PM
Let's get this all out there. We are having a ChiefsPlanet intervention thread, similar to the show Intervention on A&E, which by the way if you are not familiar with should be watched. Great documentary that airs quite frequently.

Please let the KC Chiefs know the following by stating this phrase and listing reasons below.

"Watching the Kansas City Chiefs has affected me negatively in the following ways......."

notorious
01-16-2017, 04:08 PM
I do not enjoy watching the Chiefs with friends and family. I have a better time with the TV off.

Chromatic
01-16-2017, 04:08 PM
I'm over it already.

93, 95 and 97 stung the most and it sucked for a week. 2003 sucked for a couple of days. 2010 sucked for about a day, 2013, 2015, and yesterday sucked until the time I went to bed.

ModSocks
01-16-2017, 04:10 PM
I'm just bummed the season is over.

They sound like excuses, but it's the truth: The Chiefs were decimated up front and the Steelers were healthy and punished them for it. AND we had no running game.

Our running game got worse as the season progressed and that trend continued. Last night both teams were exactly who they've always been.

CaliforniaChief
01-16-2017, 04:15 PM
I'm just bummed the season is over.

They sound like excuses, but it's the truth: The Chiefs were decimated up front and the Steelers were healthy and punished them for it. AND we had no running game.

Our running game got worse as the season progressed and that trend continued. Last night both teams were exactly who they've always been.

This is so true. Our passing offense and the quick hitter stuff just doesn't work when it's the only thing we're really doing well. Other than the end-around and it's variations there just wasn't much there.

FlaChief58
01-16-2017, 04:18 PM
I used to be a die hard true fan. Now I watch without emotion. Last night was just another failure in a lifetime of failures

CaliforniaChief
01-16-2017, 04:19 PM
Yeah last night was disappointing but I'm pretty much ok today. I mean, I have to look at all these people wearing Steelers stuff of course, but that's fine.

We're abused for sure.

displacedinMN
01-16-2017, 04:19 PM
I'm over it already.

93, 95 and 97 stung the most and it sucked for a week. 2003 sucked for a couple of days. 2010 sucked for about a day, 2013, 2015, and yesterday sucked until the time I went to bed.

Ditto. Give me Sundays back, I guess. Iowa basketball may not be a draw for me this year.

Need to find another hobby.

ModSocks
01-16-2017, 04:21 PM
I used to be a die hard true fan. Now I watch without emotion. Last night was just another failure in a lifetime of failures

The game was entertaining. The Pioli era was successful in removing my emotion from the game. I still get excited, don't get me wrong. I still get a bit down too. But im long over being "disappointed" or dubbing a winning season a "failure".

I accept it for what it is: A helluva entertaining season in which they were a top 3 AFC team, just not a top 2.

It was a great season, i enjoyed it and those boys played their ass's off last night. Nothing but respect for all of them, and cheers to an entertaining 2016, and hopefully a better 2017.

Ken Bone
01-16-2017, 04:23 PM
I'm over it already.

This ^

RealSNR
01-16-2017, 04:24 PM
I'm getting reeeeeally sick of always rooting for the fucking Patriots in the AFC championship game because they are playing the AIDSiest of opponents.

It's always Denver Indy or Pittsburgh in the championship. I have to root for the patriots in those cases. I have no fucking choice.

And I'm getting really sick of it.

gblowfish
01-16-2017, 04:25 PM
I rubbed one out to a picture of Hank Stram....

KCUnited
01-16-2017, 04:28 PM
"Watching the Kansas City Chiefs has affected me negatively in the following ways......."

When tossing the ol pigskin around with my son, he only runs 2 yards and curls back towards me expecting the pass. Now he's gaining weight and getting picked on at school.

crayzkirk
01-16-2017, 04:29 PM
I say every year that I'm going to get my Sundays back yet there I am, a permanent fixture on the sofa watching the Chiefs do Chiefly things.

As a kid, I remember my dad working in the basement listening to the game on the radio while he worked on home improvement projects. Of course, the games were blacked out in the middle 70s.

Somehow, I always manage to forget how frustrated and fed up I am and give into hope that this year will somehow be different.

Last night was the first game I've watched without throwing down a six pack or more of beer. It was a lot easier to spend the time reading CP posts than getting pissed at the poor play of the Chiefs.

Chief Pote
01-16-2017, 04:33 PM
I rubbed one out to a picture of Hank Stram....

Please tell us you're lying....:(

FlaChief58
01-16-2017, 04:33 PM

When tossing the ol pigskin around with my son, he only runs 2 yards and curls back towards me expecting the pass. Now he's gaining weight and getting picked on at school.

ROFL

DaFace
01-16-2017, 04:43 PM
Nothing really. I spend too much time on a Chiefs forum probably.

Bwana
01-16-2017, 04:48 PM
I'm over it already.

I'm in the same boat. Kind of an expect the worst, hope for the best ordeal.

Iowanian
01-16-2017, 04:49 PM
Things I trust more than the Chiefs.

1. ISIS barber shop for razor shave
2. park bench taco
3. My competition to submit my proposals on my behalf
4. a girlfriend whose underwear look like a yak blew his nose in them.
5. Ray Rice dating my sister

KChiefs1
01-16-2017, 05:04 PM

Family holidays suck because I have to hear about how the Chiefs suck & it puts me in such a bad mood that I'm not very social when Donk, Cowgirl, Seahag & Squeelers bandwagon fans give me a hard time.

I chose this team as a 7 year old & I haven't looked back since...how unfortunate for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carcosa
01-16-2017, 05:09 PM
I wanna OD on weed an ddie

Baby Lee
01-16-2017, 05:09 PM
Chiefs are the Chiefs. If there's a new disappointment, it's in the intractability of the PTSD affecting the fans.

Running game and run defense have been on a downward trajectory all year, and we still think the team just needs to pick a Brady from the Brady bush and everything will be fine.

lewdog
01-16-2017, 05:19 PM

1. I've passed up afternoon sex with my wife.....multiple times

2. I've ignored friends call or texts to hangout......multiple times

3. I've spent countless hours posting on a fucking message board......hundreds of times.

B2chiefsfan
01-16-2017, 05:24 PM
https://youtu.be/nYXYfdsaHxg

I don't care anymore

lewdog
01-16-2017, 05:34 PM
https://youtu.be/nYXYfdsaHxg

I don't care anymore

You do care. You care by posting in this thread!

Thank you!!!!

B2chiefsfan
01-16-2017, 05:43 PM
You do care. You care by posting in this thread!

Thank you!!!!

Nah... I don't get worked up on the expected anymore ... the Chiefs are long long way off from a Super Bowl (5 to 10 years or more) until they draft an elite QB... there is no expectation... I'll continue to root for them but I just don't care anymore...

Kman34
01-16-2017, 05:46 PM

Joined a Chiefs forum in 2014... has ruined watching football for me. I check the forum website multiple times a day to get my "fix"... I have a problem...

notorious
01-16-2017, 05:50 PM
I say every year that I'm going to get my Sundays back yet there I am, a permanent fixture on the sofa watching the Chiefs do Chiefly things.

As a kid, I remember my dad working in the basement listening to the game on the radio while he worked on home improvement projects. Of course, the games were blacked out in the middle 70s.

Somehow, I always manage to forget how frustrated and fed up I am and give into hope that this year will somehow be different.

Last night was the first game I've watched without throwing down a six pack or more of beer. It was a lot easier to spend the time reading CP posts than getting pissed at the poor play of the Chiefs.

We all suffer from this because we are retarded.

notorious
01-16-2017, 05:52 PM

Joined a Chiefs forum in 2014... has ruined watching football for me. I check the forum website multiple times a day to get my "fix"... I have a problem...

This forum has been exponentially better to me than the actual team.

B2chiefsfan
01-16-2017, 05:53 PM
This forum has been exponentially better to me than the actual team.

This...

bevischief
01-16-2017, 05:55 PM
Has made my local liquor store lots of money.

lewdog
01-16-2017, 05:58 PM
If it wasn't for this forum, I wouldn't watch Chiefs games anymore.

Dead serious.

notorious
01-16-2017, 06:03 PM
If it wasn't for this forum, I wouldn't watch Chiefs games anymore.

Dead serious.

http://media.giphy.com/media/4aFQ6F8s4wgz6/giphy.gif

DaFace
01-16-2017, 06:05 PM

1. I've passed up afternoon sex with my wife.....multiple times

2. I've ignored friends call or texts to hangout......multiple times

3. I've spent countless hours posting on a fucking message board......hundreds of times.

Regarding 1 and 2 at least...watching the Chiefs is much more pleasant if you have your priorities in the right order. And you don't.

GloryDayz
01-16-2017, 06:09 PM
I got nothin...

FloridaMan88
01-16-2017, 06:12 PM
This franchise has failed/choked/lost every way possible in the playoffs during the past 25 years so nothing should faze long time followers anymore.

GloryDayz
01-16-2017, 06:19 PM
This franchise has failed/choked/lost every way possible in the playoffs during the past 25 years so nothing should faze long time followers anymore.

Andy and Alex have on been here for "x" years in 3, 2, 1........

notorious
01-16-2017, 06:25 PM
Turn down sex?

No fucking way.

suzzer99
01-16-2017, 06:48 PM
I was happy when the Chiefs got the bye. But then starting at the end of last weekend I got sense of dread that slowly ratcheted up all week until my stomach was in knots by game time. I don't want to belittle real PTSD - so I'll say it's some mild kiddie version of the same effect. My brain is now hard-wired to dread playoff bye weeks, just like it is on first-dates from so many disasters. It's not fun.

Then again I was saying "this isn't fun" midway through the Royals ALDS game 4 as well. There's something about a series or a game that you expect to win but know you can easily lose. It just feels like a grind. Then if you can get over that hump it starts getting fun again.

I'm sure the Chiefs players were aware of our futility in bye weeks. They definitely seemed to be playing with tight sphincters. If they could have somehow pulled this one out, then played loose next week in a game no one expects them to win... who knows? sigh

MMXcalibur
01-16-2017, 06:53 PM

1. I don't want to watch anymore football. Like, ever. I need time to regroup.
2. I am still numb and am currently watching the Penguins losing to the Caps. My feeling is that this is OK because fuck Pittsburgh.

On the plus side of the ledger, the wife performed certain acts upon certain areas of my body last night to help "ease the pain". She did this a few years ago vs Indianapolis. So, I married well.

Bugeater
01-16-2017, 07:01 PM
It doesn't affect me negatively anymore. I never got my give a shit completely back after the Indy debacle.

MahiMike
01-16-2017, 07:03 PM
Affected me negatively by robbing me and my son of sleep last night

MMXcalibur
01-16-2017, 07:11 PM
It doesn't affect me negatively anymore. I never got my give a shit completely back after the Indy debacle.

This is true for me as well.

That loss to Indy was just so demoralizing and probably killed any real disappointment I have for this team going forward. Maybe that changes if the Chiefs have more postseason success, but I do better in bracing myself for shit like last night.

The Chiefs don't just lose playoff games, but they do it in the most soul-crushing ways possible. There's so much pain with so little return. I'll say this though: When (if?) the Chiefs win the big one and I get called a bandwagoner, that individual is getting throat punched.

duncan_idaho
01-16-2017, 07:30 PM
Dear Clark:

It hurts me when I see you unable to break the loop you are in. I know you learned it by watching your dad, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt you and those around you.

A few years ago, I was hopeful you'd turned a corner. You had cleaned yourself up and had put aside your family's addiction to RQB (Retread Quarterbacks). You were finally off that garbage and doing and saying the right things.

You brought in a coach with a reputation for being a developer of QBs, a QB guru. You brought in a GM who came from an organization that had used a first-round pick on a QB, with the plan of sitting him for 2-3 years, while it's Hall of Fame signal caller aged gracefully.

So it crushed me when, after just a few weeks, you started right back up again with the RQB, and went back to it just as hard and just as doggedly as your dad ever did.

It's not worth it, Clark. You're hurting yourself. You're hurting your dad's legacy. You're hurting your team. You're hurting your fans.

I know RQB is cheap and easy and makes you lots and lots of money, and you get high on the smell of freshly handled twenties and BBQ in the parking lot.

But it is going to leave you and everyone around you hollow, bitter, and checked out... if you don't get off it for good.

Please, Clark. For yourself. For the fans. For all of us: Kick RQB to the curb once and for all. Stop rummaging through the garbage for it with John (or whatever hotshot flavor of the month you're listening to at the time). If Andy keeps trying to get you to think about it, cut him out of your life.

It's for your own good.

Sincerely-
Duncan

GloryDayz
01-16-2017, 08:24 PM
Dear Clark:

It hurts me when I see you unable to break the loop you are in. I know you learned it by watching your dad, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt you and those around you.

A few years ago, I was hopeful you'd turned a corner. You had cleaned yourself up and had put aside your family's addiction to RQB (Retread Quarterbacks). You were finally off that garbage and doing and saying the right things.

You brought in a coach with a reputation for being a developer of QBs, a QB guru. You brought in a GM who came from an organization that had used a first-round pick on a QB, with the plan of sitting him for 2-3 years, while it's Hall of Fame signal caller aged gracefully.

So it crushed me when, after just a few weeks, you started right back up again with the RQB, and went back to it just as hard and just as doggedly as your dad ever did.

It's not worth it, Clark. You're hurting yourself. You're hurting your dad's legacy. You're hurting your team. You're hurting your fans.

I know RQB is cheap and easy and makes you lots and lots of money, and you get high on the smell of freshly handled twenties and BBQ in the parking lot.

But it is going to leave you and everyone around you hollow, bitter, and checked out... if you don't get off it for good.

Please, Clark. For yourself. For the fans. For all of us: Kick RQB to the curb once and for all. Stop rummaging through the garbage for it with John (or whatever hotshot flavor of the month you're listening to at the time). If Andy keeps trying to get you to think about it, cut him out of your life.

It's for your own good.

Sincerely-
Duncan

Oddly, some will claim Clark, or Clark's people, won't ever read this.

gblowfish
01-16-2017, 09:03 PM
Oddly, some will claim Clark, or Clark's people, won't ever read this.

I have Mark Donovan's email address around here somewhere. Want me to forward it to him?

GloryDayz
01-16-2017, 09:12 PM
I have Mark Donovan's email address around here somewhere. Want me to forward it to him?

Have him make an account. Or ask Alex's wide to borrow her password. That way he can lurk and report back. I'm sure Clark will think the Sat-phone is flaky when Mark tells him the natives are restless.

Or they can ask the players what's going on at the 'ol CP, I've heard some of them have accounts here and at AhP.

But yes, there's a lot to digest, and Clark needs to come out from under his desk, take the diaper off, and be ready to tell Goodell to go fuck himself, he wants the head of officiating to explain all the calls (made and not made) or be fired.

Nzoner
01-17-2017, 11:10 AM

I no longer believe that the KC Chiefs nor the NFL are a legit sporting competition and it breaks my heart because I once loved this game with all my heart.In my 30+ years as a fan and a gambler I have seen way too many coincidences and will never be that full of faith trusting fan again.

I no longer ask for KC Chiefs clothes or collectibles for my themed game room,in fact I'm embarrassed now to have invested so much time and money in something I've lost faith in.

Mostly though I have regrets that I have missed out on family events and time because the game(s) were top priority in my life.

GloryDayz
01-17-2017, 11:19 AM

I no longer believe that the KC Chiefs nor the NFL are a legit sporting competition and it breaks my heart because I once loved this game with all my heart.In my 30+ years as a fan and a gambler I have seen way too many coincidences and will never be that full of faith trusting fan again.

I no longer ask for KC Chiefs clothes or collectibles for my themed game room,in fact I'm embarrassed now to have invested so much time and money in something I've lost faith in.

Mostly though I have regrets that I have missed out on family events and time because the game(s) were top priority in my life.
Well said. And what sucks is that is we didn't have the Hunts as our owners, maybe we'd have a Kraft'esque style owner and we'd have a QB playing in his 11th AFCCG.

I know I vent a lot at the Hunts, but they've earned the scorn. While most don't want a Jerry Jones, the Hunt's "too cool to complain and make a scene" has, I think, been central to the NFL focusing on the squeaky wheel/more aggressive owner's teams.

Now he and Lamar might be making the splash I so want in private meetings with the NFL's other leaders, but it's not orking well enough to have officials respect us enough to call holds equally.

I suppose they're nice people, they really are, but that might be the problem. We provide 80,000 screaming farmers on gameday, perhaps he can reciprocate as one screaming owner in the boardroom.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (so spelling be damned!!!)

Nzoner
01-17-2017, 01:01 PM
Well said. And what sucks is that is we didn't have the Hunts as our owners, maybe we'd have a Kraft'esque style owner and we'd have a QB playing in his 11th AFCCG.

I know I vent a lot at the Hunts, but they've earned the scorn. While most don't want a Jerry Jones, the Hunt's "too cool to complain and make a scene" has, I think, been central to the NFL focusing on the squeaky wheel/more aggressive owner's teams.

Now he and Lamar might be making the splash I so want in private meetings with the NFL's other leaders, but it's not orking well enough to have officials respect us enough to call holds equally.

I suppose they're nice people, they really are, but that might be the problem. We provide 80,000 screaming farmers on gameday, perhaps he can reciprocate as one screaming owner in the boardroom.

Not to turn this into a conspiracy theory thread but one theory I've seen has to do with the teamsters going on strike during the building of Arrowhead and Lamar sending Steadman to smooth things over to assure the completion of Arrowhead on time.I'll stop there as I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

Who the hell really knows,thankfully I don't expect anything from them anymore and so losses aren't much of a big deal.

GloryDayz
01-17-2017, 02:01 PM
Not to turn this into a conspiracy theory thread but one theory I've seen has to do with the teamsters going on strike during the building of Arrowhead and Lamar sending Steadman to smooth things over to assure the completion of Arrowhead on time.I'll stop there as I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

Who the hell really knows,thankfully I don't expect anything from them anymore and so losses aren't much of a big deal.

I think we all "care", but many die-hards have just come to grips with the fact that even support-CPR isn't working and it's prolly time to, at a personal level, just call the ToD and let the coroner do his thing. They can go back and figure-out what went wrong (lying the while way), but the head has given up and the body might as well just come to grips with the head giving up.

But alas, there will be 80,000 screaming farmers out there next year. Hy-Vee may have to buy and sell the seats cheaper to keep them on TV, but I don't think there's any way the Chiefs PR machine (the only Tom Brady-like part of this team) will settle for "unsold seats" (even is 20,000 seats are empty on gameday).

I say all that to say this, Clark could do a lot to fix this, but the history is he won't. Obviously his laid-back ways didn't command the respect the team would need to have THAT hold go uncalled like so many others we've posted, and there's nothing that yelling can do to save that. What yelling and making some rather public statements might do is put the league on notice, and invigorate much of the fan base that's packing it in.

It's very hard to get a non-fighter, a PC person, to step into a bar fight, and that's essentially what we're doing here (have him verbally punch the Goodells and Krafts of the league in the jaw), and I just don't think he has it in him to defend the team's or city's honor. He's making $88M clean, and just doesn't like to fight. It's a terrible situation for KC fans and residents.

gblowfish
01-17-2017, 02:06 PM

Cost over-runs from construction and labor strikes is what cost us the rolling roof system. The voters approved the sports complex with the understanding that a rolling roof would be part of the deal. It was sacrificed by the Jackson County Sports Authority because of cost over runs and because (allegedly) they didn't budget in enough for access roads and parking lots.

NJChiefsFan
01-17-2017, 02:26 PM

Family holidays suck because I have to hear about how the Chiefs suck & it puts me in such a bad mood that I'm not very social when Donk, Cowgirl, Seahag & Squeelers bandwagon fans give me a hard time.

I chose this team as a 7 year old & I haven't looked back since...how unfortunate for me.

I could have been a giants fan. Nope. I have to pick the freaking chiefs out in a state I couldn't find on the damn map as a 9 year old.

scho63
01-17-2017, 02:38 PM

Top Ten Negative Impacts for Scho63 since playoff loss
1. Boner not as good as before the loss
2. Drink even worse than my alcoholic self
3. Killed 3 cats
4. Quit my job
5. Stopped shaving
6. Stopped fapping
7. Eating pounds of food I don't even like
8. Cried when I see the color red and gold
9. Unable to drive my car
10. Suddenly hate more people on CP then ever before!

kcfanXIII
01-17-2017, 02:49 PM
So I spent Sunday at one of the best tailgates I've been too. Hung out with a large group of my friends, drinking hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps and bloody marys. Had a great time all day, and even enjoyed the game even though we lost. All of that prevented me from getting angry Sunday night.
I spent all day yesterday pissed at the world. Ripping Alice Smith, and his apologists all over twitter and facebook. I'm still angry. I thought it would be different this year. Thought we could win Sunday. Even if we didn't, I came to the "its just a game" conclusion after blowing the 28 point lead the same day my best friend's father in law died. I thought the losses would be easier to swallow from that point forward.
NOPE.
I'm not even sure I want to watch football next Sunday. Which is weird, because I love championship Sunday. I think I'll get the bike out and ride if its as nice as they say it will be.
I'm just tired of never being able to get over the hump. Clark owes it to the fans, coaches, and other players on this team to get rid of Alice, and try to improve so we can get to the Super Bowl. I'm sure Clark needs to make some waves with the other owners, and the competition committee so we can start getting fairly called games.

lewdog
01-17-2017, 03:47 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ee925OTFBCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

temper11
01-17-2017, 05:27 PM
The game was entertaining. The Pioli era was successful in removing my emotion from the game. I still get excited, don't get me wrong. I still get a bit down too. But im long over being "disappointed" or dubbing a winning season a "failure".

I accept it for what it is: A helluva entertaining season in which they were a top 3 AFC team, just not a top 2.

It was a great season, i enjoyed it and those boys played their ass's off last night. Nothing but respect for all of them, and cheers to an entertaining 2016, and hopefully a better 2017.

This.

Bugeater
01-17-2017, 05:30 PM
This.
No one cares what fake fans think.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-17-2017, 05:47 PM
I'm happy we beat the Donkeys twice
I'm happy we beat the Raiders twice
I'm happy we beat the Chargers twice
I'm happy we drafted a REAL playmaker in Hill.
I'm happy we have Reid and dorsey.
I'm happy Berry had a monster year.
I'm happy about drafting Chris Jones
I'm happy we came a play away from getting to the Championship.
I'm also happy boar 499 died yesterday. He was an Asshole !

mdchiefsfan
01-17-2017, 05:47 PM

This. I mostly just watch and wait for a reaction from CP, with the hopes of emulating that emotion.

kccrow
01-17-2017, 05:57 PM

1. I no longer have a firm grasp on what a great QB looks like except for what I see on the highlights of other teams.

2. I no longer want nor mock the Chiefs to draft a franchise QB because I know they won't do it anyhow.

3. I have re-signed to the fact that I am a fan of The BetterRegularSeasonBrowns and do not care.

4. I watch the other team's offense hoping for excitement.

5. I am as fat as Andy Reid from binge drinking for the past 20 years.

bevischief
01-17-2017, 07:04 PM
KC home of the last big pay check.

Spott
01-17-2017, 07:55 PM
Ever since that game in the 95 playoffs, I've always expected failure and they have always delivered and always will.

okcchief
01-17-2017, 09:36 PM
I'm over it already.

This is pretty much me. Even if you build up a little hope it quickly dies and you feel like you've been watching the same shit on a loop your whole life.

The game isn't Alex Smiths fault persay but I'm sick of watching QBs like that and I'm sick of one and dones.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SuperBowl4
01-17-2017, 11:45 PM
Home field advantage? Are you kidding me? Home field advantage?

Why Not?
01-17-2017, 11:59 PM
Home field advantage? Are you kidding me? Home field advantage?

Never seen one. I don't believe it exists in the Midwest.

eDave
01-18-2017, 12:01 AM
I'm over it. And resigned to the fact that KC will never be in the SB. I'll watch for pure entertainment value going forward.

GloryDayz
01-18-2017, 12:09 AM
I'm over it. And resigned to the fact that KC will never be in the SB. I'll watch for pure entertainment value going forward.
Clark still needs you to buy tix tho.... Feed the pig!

Nzoner
01-18-2017, 09:54 AM
Never seen one. I don't believe it exists in the Midwest.

The Greatest Show On Turf,and how sad is that,St. Louis has a team,loses team,gets a team back,goes to multiple Super Bowls,wins a Super Bowl and loses team yet again.

Ken Bone
01-18-2017, 10:06 AM
Ever since that game in the 95 playoffs, I've always expected failure and they have always delivered and always will.

Amen

gblowfish
01-18-2017, 10:18 AM
"A Chiefs Fan is born every minute." - King Carl

crayzkirk
01-18-2017, 10:35 AM

I agree however there is an insane part of me that simply refuses to not get excited when the long wait is over and the new season begins. I know Santa isn't real however there is still part of me that believes...