PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs "Shot of the Day Video" shredding Chiefs....Funny stuff!

Trivers
01-16-2017, 04:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FhQ26EPqm8

Even he is piling on the Chiefs!

If you have seen any of his prior videos, he is a big Homer!

Funny stuff!

FlaChief58
01-16-2017, 04:23 PM
Calling for Dorsey's head is fucking stupid.

LoneWolf
01-16-2017, 05:13 PM
That's probably the stupidest video I've ever watched. Praising the defense?! The offense and defense both sucked last night. Pretty obvious that guy knows jack and shit about football.

pr_capone
01-16-2017, 06:48 PM
That's probably the stupidest video I've ever watched. Praising the defense?! The offense and defense both sucked last night. Pretty obvious that guy knows jack and shit about football.

The D held that team to nothing but field goals. GTFO

They made mistakes but damn.... if you can't score 21 at home you need to fix the fucking offense.

Chief Northman
01-16-2017, 06:52 PM

They made mistakes but damn.... if you can't score 21 at home you need to fix the ****ing offense.

But they were on the field forever and never forced a punt which negated Hill and starting field position.

Offense biggest culprit though: penalties and drops plus poor line play = playoff exit

pr_capone
01-16-2017, 06:56 PM
But they were on the field forever and never forced a punt which negated Hill and starting field position.

Offense biggest culprit though: penalties and drops plus poor line play = playoff exit

Would have been nice to force more than one turnover or get a few stops. In the end... they won via 6 field goals and no TD. If the offense doesn't take 30 minute break during the after their first TD and their last one... we would be moving on to New England.

Prison Bitch
01-16-2017, 06:57 PM
Calling for Dorsey's head is ****ing stupid.

They'll never replace his 1 playoff win in 4 years

He's a legend really

srvy
01-16-2017, 06:57 PM
Not that dumbass again soon as I saw who it was i offed him. Is all he does is post long boring vids where he rants incessantly.

Trivers
01-16-2017, 07:17 PM
They'll never replace his 1 playoff win in 4 years

He's a legend really

And so are you......in your own mind!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist it....no disrespect to you... or Harry Callahan. :) )

FanOfRED
01-16-2017, 07:25 PM

They made mistakes but damn.... if you can't score 21 at home you need to fix the ****ing offense.

This x2