PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs under investigation for Chris Conley concussion evaluation

RunKC
01-25-2017, 09:33 PM
Ready to lose another high draft pick for bullshit?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/25/handling-of-chris-conley-concussion-evaluation-is-under-investigation/

It’s unclear whether the NFL is also investigating the situation. The concussion protocol authorizes either or both parties to explore a potential violation.

Conley absorbed a blow to the head from Steelers defensive back Sean Davis in the divisional playoff game. Conley sat on the field while being attended to by trainers and, at one point, TV images suggested that he had an apparent blank, vacant look on his face, which is one of the potential concussion signs under the protocol. Conley missed only one play.

Although he was evaluated on the sideline, the question (as it is with Matt Moore) becomes whether Conley should have been taken to the locker room for a full concussion evaluation. The protocol makes a locker-room evaluation mandatory if the player “exhibits or reports signs or symptoms of concussion on the f

GloryDayz
01-25-2017, 09:35 PM
I'm shocked!

RealSNR
01-25-2017, 09:35 PM
Worth it!

kcchiefsus
01-25-2017, 09:36 PM
This is a fireable offense for Reid if we were to lose another draft pick, especially after the whole Maclin fiasco.

01-25-2017, 09:38 PM
Gotta love the NFL. JFC

GloryDayz
This is a fireable offense for Reid if we were to lose another draft pick, especially after the whole Maclin fiasco.

I like you!

Mr. Laz
of course, but not any other teams

Have many times has Edelman looked damn near unconscious on his feet without investigation? There was some dude in the playoffs that was knocked the fuck out and came back in.

NFL selective bullshit again

Patriots cry and bitch all the time but league turns a blind eye often enough

Rain Man
The Chiefs were uncomfortably close to beating one of the league's favored teams. Going to have beat them back down to their rightful social level.

TigeRRUppeRRcut

:hmmm:

NO

kcchiefsus
01-25-2017, 09:40 PM

NO

YES

chiefzilla1501
01-25-2017, 09:40 PM
Is this a fucking joke? The steelers defense put a cheap head shot on an offensive player in consecutive weeks. And they're investigating the receiver? This is what's wrong with the nfl.

GloryDayz
01-25-2017, 09:42 PM
Is this a fucking joke? The steelers defense put a cheap head shot on an offensive player in consecutive weeks. And they're investigating the receiver? This is what's wrong with the nfl.

It's not the only thing wrong with the NFL. There are other factors that fuck it up..

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/068/637/hi-res-6872914_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

RunKC
01-25-2017, 09:46 PM
Seattle is rumored to lose a 2nd rd pick for the Sherman injury report fiasco and Miami is also being investigated for Matt Moore's hit the previous week

Rasputin
01-25-2017, 09:47 PM
Yet some how some way Patriots even getting caught cheating get back to Super Bowls.

chiefzilla1501
01-25-2017, 09:49 PM
Seattle is rumored to lose a 2nd rd pick for the Sherman injury report fiasco and Miami is also being investigated for Matt Moore's hit the previous week

So the nfl that overreached on bountygate is now giving defensive players incentive to knock players out. Goodell is such a fuck up.

alpha_omega
01-25-2017, 09:52 PM
I thought the NFL had people on site to address these situations as they occur.

Rasputin
01-25-2017, 09:52 PM
It's not the only thing wrong with the NFL. There are other factors that fuck it up..

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/068/637/hi-res-6872914_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

<iframe width="818" height="460" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LQZLPV6xcHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How long how long must we sing this song? How long?

splatbass
01-25-2017, 09:54 PM

No it isn't.

GloryDayz
01-25-2017, 09:57 PM
<iframe width="818" height="460" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LQZLPV6xcHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How long how long must we sing this song? How long?
Fo-eva...

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (so spelling be damned!!!)

splatbass
01-25-2017, 09:57 PM
Isn't there a doctor that is unaffiliated with the team that makes the decision? I'm sure there is, they mention it all the time during games. If so, how is it the Chiefs fault? And why would knuckle dragging morons think that Andy Reid should be fired for it?

GloryDayz
01-25-2017, 09:58 PM
No it isn't.
Fuck you... ..!..

The Franchise
01-25-2017, 10:03 PM

The NFL and NFLPA have concluded that the concussion protocol was "not strictly followed" for Matt Moore's head injury during the Wild Card Round against Pittsburgh.

Moore got absolutely leveled by Bud Dupree but miraculously missed only one play. It's troubling that teams are still having a hard time grasping the concussion protocol now that it's been in place for a few seasons. The NFL sent the Dolphins a written warning and said the team's staff will be required to undergo a full review of the league's protocol. It seems like the Dolphins are getting off easy.

TribalElder
01-25-2017, 10:14 PM
Meanwhile at the cheatriots

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-25-2017, 10:15 PM
The Chiefs were uncomfortably close to beating one of the league's favored teams. Going to have beat them back down to their rightful social level.

There's a way to climb that "social level" right on up the ladder to respectability.
And, you don't have to fire Reid to make it happen either.

Buehler445
01-25-2017, 10:18 PM
Isn't there a doctor that is unaffiliated with the team that makes the decision? I'm sure there is, they mention it all the time during games. If so, how is it the Chiefs fault? And why would knuckle dragging morons think that Andy Reid should be fired for it?

This. The concussion protocol is there to take any decision making out of the teams hands. Ala Jamaal Charles who said on record he had no concussion in the Indy debacle.

If there is a problem talk to the neurologist.

But yeah. Dude had a concussion. He was on a different plane of existence than the rest of us.

splatbass
01-25-2017, 10:20 PM
**** you... ..!..

Well, if the shoe fits......

KC_Lee
01-25-2017, 10:34 PM
There's a way to climb that "social level" right on up the ladder to respectability.

Would that path require KC doing something they have never done in over 30 years?

Rain Man
01-25-2017, 10:34 PM
So the nfl that overreached on bountygate is now giving defensive players incentive to knock players out. Goodell is such a **** up.

Yeah, what a bonus. Hit an opposing player in the head to take them out of the game for a while, and then if you're lucky they might even lose a draft pick.

It seems to me that if you hit a player who is taken out for a concussion protocol, you should be taken out of the game for the same amount of time that they're out. This would disincentivize defenders from taking head shots instead of the current system that encourages them.

Buehler445
01-25-2017, 10:40 PM
Yeah, what a bonus. Hit an opposing player in the head to take them out of the game for a while, and then if you're lucky they might even lose a draft pick.

It seems to me that if you hit a player who is taken out for a concussion protocol, you should be taken out of the game for the same amount of time that they're out. This would disincentivize defenders from taking head shots instead of the current system that encourages them.

I've heard that mentioned a few times. It is precisely what needs to happen. Probably better cap it if it is a career ender.

Rain Man
01-25-2017, 10:43 PM
I've heard that mentioned a few times. It is precisely what needs to happen. Probably better cap it if it is a career ender.

I was just thinking within the game, not crossing games. Though I'm not averse to that. In that case, though, I agree with you that you'd have to cap it.

cdcox
01-25-2017, 10:46 PM
The NFL concussion protocol is a joke.

Titty Meat
01-25-2017, 10:52 PM
They are about to blow another 3rd round pick

Miles
01-25-2017, 10:52 PM

The Seattle one is another that is complete BS. Didn't miss a single snap due to injury but an issue because gambling.

chiefzilla1501
01-25-2017, 11:01 PM

I agree. I hate adding subjectivity to officiating. But it's the only way to create fairness as long as you create a concussion protocol. To me, the worst possible thing in a violent sport like this is giving a team the opportunity to play Tonya harding.

jjchieffan
01-26-2017, 07:34 AM

You answered your own question. Because they're knuckle dragging morons. That's why.

Hoover
01-26-2017, 07:49 AM
Dolphins are also under investigation on the hit on Moore.

It's all Bull Shit. The Moore situation is far worse than Conklin IMHO

BlackHelicopters
01-26-2017, 08:17 AM
NFL is becoming unwatchable

Direckshun
01-26-2017, 09:32 AM
NFL is becoming unwatchable

No, NFL teams, starting with this one, need to respect potential head traumas.

Alex Smith had no business returning to that Colts game. And again with Conley here.

Rausch
01-26-2017, 09:40 AM
It's not the offseason until KC has some draft picks taken away...

raybec 4
01-26-2017, 10:43 AM
So the nfl that overreached on bountygate is now giving defensive players incentive to knock players out. Goodell is such a **** up.

The NFL is not investigating, the NFLPA is.

The Franchise
01-26-2017, 10:43 AM
The Dolphins got off with a slap on the wrist. If the Chiefs don't.....then that's fucking bullshit.

Buehler445
01-26-2017, 10:49 AM

Alex Smith had no business returning to that Colts game. And again with Conley here.

I don't disagree. But that is what the neurologist on the sidelines is for. They harped and harped and harped that he wasn't on the payroll and didn't answer to anybody. Conley was down Forever. If anybody fucked up it is him.

Bowser
01-26-2017, 10:58 AM

Doesn't the NFL have their own people on the sidelines to determine if a player passes the protocol? If anything, the Chiefs should be awarded an extra third round pick since the NFL backed doctors allowed Conley back on the field.

kccrow
01-26-2017, 10:59 AM
So, all the Chiefs really have to do is say it was a stinger and not a concussion and what can they do about it? Nothing, essentially. He got hit such that either was entirely possible.

All they have to do in that case is say they tested range of motion and pain and that all was good. Handling of stingers should be like concussions, but it isn't and never has been.

AndChiefs
01-26-2017, 11:01 AM

You'll have bill bellichek sending out a fifth string wide receiver to get "concussed" by the opposing teams best player.

Mr. Laz
01-26-2017, 11:24 AM
As long as the independent neurologist guy on the sideline said "ok" I don't see how the Chiefs are in any trouble.

If KC bypassed the medical guy then Andy should be fined by the Chiefs a 100k for each draft pick round we lose to an NFL penalty.

7th round = 100k
6th round = 200k
5th round = 300k
etc

Pasta Little Brioni
01-26-2017, 11:40 AM
Yet nothing for the Steeler that cleaned their clocks??? Suuuuure

BWillie
01-26-2017, 11:45 AM
My High schools football coach used to tell the players "It's a long way from your heart, son". Whatever happened to "you got your bell rung"

Ahh the good old ignorant days. Member? I member.

ghak99
01-26-2017, 11:46 AM
How can you punish the team if the decision was made by a third party?

I guess I'd have to watch the hit again. I remember being more worried about his neck than a concussion.

mikeyis4dcats.
01-26-2017, 11:47 AM
with this being the NFLPA does that lead you to believe Conley filed a complaint?

Rausch
01-26-2017, 11:48 AM
with this being the NFLPA does that lead you to believe Conley filed a complaint?

I doubt it...

Chiefnj2
01-26-2017, 12:13 PM
The NFLPA should be investigating all of these hits.

Mr. Laz
01-26-2017, 12:18 PM
How can you punish the team if the decision was made by a third party?

I guess I'd have to watch the hit again. I remember being more worried about his neck than a concussion.
That's the investigation, did the 3rd party make the decision or did the player and/or team bypass the 3rd party.

GloryDayz
01-26-2017, 08:45 PM
Yet nothing for the Steeler that cleaned their clocks??? Suuuuure

It sure is showing that it's better (more profitable) to give than receive (a concussion). A player knocks a star out of the game, small fine, a player doesn't get knocked out of a game, the team pays dearly.

Makes sense..

Pasta Little Brioni
01-26-2017, 09:00 PM

His comment wasn't wrong Voyager

Pasta Little Brioni
01-26-2017, 09:04 PM
It sure is showing that it's better (more profitable) to give than receive (a concussion). A player knocks a star out of the game, small fine, a player doesn't get knocked out of a game, the team pays dearly.

Makes sense..

Scooter is gonna a sign Ole Bernie Pollard to "patriot" him a title

Kman34
01-26-2017, 09:43 PM
Doesn't the NFL have their own people on the sidelines to determine if a player passes the protocol? If anything, the Chiefs should be awarded an extra third round pick since the NFL backed doctors allowed Conley back on the field.

This... The NFL people have the authority to override the team physicians...

dj56dt58
01-27-2017, 07:34 AM
That's the investigation, did the 3rd party make the decision or did the player and/or team bypass the 3rd party.

If Andy was going to do that Jamaal would have been back out there in Indy

Ebolapox
01-27-2017, 07:44 AM
My High schools football coach used to tell the players "It's a long way from your heart, son". Whatever happened to "you got your bell rung"

must not have gotten too many concussions if you member :)

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-27-2017, 08:08 AM

No point in resigning Berry then. Although he avoids head to head for the most part , he knocks people the fuck out.

ClevelandBronco
01-27-2017, 08:57 AM

That's an idea with some serious merit. There could be a way to game that system, but that's true of every good idea. There'd be far more benefit to it than drawbacks from it, IMHO.

raybec 4
01-27-2017, 09:12 AM
Here's Conley's statement on it. He said they checked him out but it was more his back than his head.

<iframe width="726" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9uloUI1gWC4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

oldman
01-27-2017, 11:38 AM
The question should be "Was the concussion protocol followed?". If the answer is yes, then there's nothing on the Chiefs or any member of their staff. The protocol calls for a video replay of the hit by NFL staff and a evaluation by a league doctor. They only have to go to the locker room if further evaluation is needed.
In short, it's the NFL staff to make that call and not the Chiefs.

Buehler445
01-27-2017, 11:45 AM
You'll have bill bellichek sending out a fifth string wide receiver to get "concussed" by the opposing teams best player.

I would think it would have to be flagged as targeting. And if you are going to target a scrub then you're too dumb to play football.

Anyong Bluth
01-27-2017, 12:37 PM
I anticipate that even if nothing wrong happened we can expect to lose our 1st round pick for the next 5 years.

When they've held out other guys for precaution and concussion protocol, and based upon Conley's contributions to the team, exactly what is the incentive for the Chiefs to get in trouble to try to sneak this past the NFL?

I like the kid, but he's not exactly the vital cog in the machine that makes the difference between victory or defeat handing in the balance.

Look at how cautionary they were with Alex, Maclin, Houston, Hali, Morse, Charles, and so forth. But, with Chris Conley injuries and long term health be damned because he's the Chiefs' Julio Jones.

What a load of crap!

GloryDayz
01-27-2017, 01:28 PM

I think I got my "bell rung" as many times in baseball (catcher - foul tips to the catcher's mask), and wrestling (we were brutal) as I did in football. However football was king when it came to broken fingers!

kccrow
01-27-2017, 04:35 PM
I think I got my "bell rung" as many times in baseball (catcher - foul tips to the catcher's mask), and wrestling (we were brutal) as I did in football. However football was king when it came to broken fingers!

Hahaha no doubt. I think I've broken every finger on both hands at some point playing ball. A couple are twisted and one fingertip grows more like the letter W than anything, but ah well. Played O-line... and blitzing fucking linebackers were usually the reason. Caught my hands on their facemask, as they rush in head down, trying to get my hands on them more than a few times.

GloryDayz
01-27-2017, 04:40 PM
Hahaha no doubt. I think I've broken every finger on both hands at some point playing ball. A couple are twisted and one fingertip grows more like the letter W than anything, but ah well. Played O-line... and blitzing fucking linebackers were usually the reason. Caught my hands on their facemask, as they rush in head down, trying to get my hands on them more than a few times.

Yup, defensive tackle and I think even the bus driver tried to step on my hands!

TigeRRUppeRRcut
01-27-2017, 04:45 PM
Here's Conley's statement on it. He said they checked him out but it was more his back than his head.

<iframe width="726" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9uloUI1gWC4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

During the game the cameras focused up on him during his eval on the sidelines and you could tell he was cruising thru his scat 3 concussion protocol questions quite confidently. I posted right then that he was going to come back into the game. A concussed player will try to b.s. their way thru those list of questions but at a pretty slow pace.

Dave Lane
01-27-2017, 05:59 PM

I have NO idea what that could be. Please share!

:D

HemiEd
01-27-2017, 07:50 PM

It would appear so. :shake:

Mr. Laz
01-27-2017, 08:29 PM
If Andy was going to do that Jamaal would have been back out there in Indy
Not if the player was pushing for it too.

Maybe young Conley wanted to go back in there and old Charles did not

All conjecture, we don't know.

splatbass
01-28-2017, 01:16 AM
I think I got my "bell rung" as many times

This explains a lot.

Demonpenz
01-28-2017, 01:33 AM
That's an idea with some serious merit. There could be a way to game that system, but that's true of every good idea. There'd be far more benefit to it than drawbacks from it, IMHO.

Hockey does something similar. There is some draw backs like completely barbaric hit and the guy is ok after the hit only gets a roughing penalty,

GloryDayz
01-28-2017, 11:13 AM
This explains a lot.

That you rode the bench...

splatbass
01-28-2017, 12:19 PM
That you rode the bench...

I was starting center for two years.

GloryDayz
01-28-2017, 12:45 PM
I was starting center for two years.

Nice. Rep applied. I guess today's rules, rightly, went a long way to helping you not get dinged.

splatbass
01-28-2017, 12:58 PM
Nice. Rep applied. I guess today's rules, rightly, went a long way to helping you not get dinged.

It was in the 70s.

GloryDayz
01-28-2017, 01:06 PM
It was in the 70s.

Well shit, you must have had your bell rung once or thrice too.

dj56dt58
01-28-2017, 01:30 PM
Not if the player was pushing for it too.

Maybe young Conley wanted to go back in there and old Charles did not

All conjecture, we don't know.

From my understanding, forgot where I read it, Charles was pissed he couldn't go back out and knew he wasn't concussed

splatbass
01-28-2017, 03:58 PM
Well shit, you must have had your bell rung once or thrice too.

Well, I thought my forgetfulness about the 70s was due to something else.....but you may have something there. :D

Quesadilla Joe
02-01-2017, 08:51 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Will <a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs">@Chiefs</a> be 1st team to be fined/lose draft picks over new policy to penalize concussion policy violations? <a href="https://t.co/jAtaBxVkTe">https://t.co/jAtaBxVkTe</a></p>&mdash; David J. Chao, MD (@ProFootballDoc) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballDoc/status/826770195041644544">February 1, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Monday Morning MD: “Witch hunt” season is on

Now attention is focused on the Chiefs for their handling of Chris Conley in the AFC Divisional Round. With last year’s announcements of potential team penalties/fines for medical staff transgressions, it seems the NFL and NFLPA are destined to find someone to punish. The Chiefs head ATC is the current president of the Pro Football Athletic Trainers Society, which makes him a high profile target. Add to that the fact that he has been in the news (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000731371/article/injury-roundup-alex-smith-did-not-suffer-concussion) this season and previously related to head injury and sets the Chiefs up to be a prime candidate to become a scapegoat.

I do not know the details of what the Chiefs did or did not do in their evaluation of Conley. This is why I have advocated for transparency. Why not let the UNC describe what happened on the field, sideline and locker room? Referees talk to a pool reporter after the game to help explain what the officials were thinking. Allowing the UNC to do this might clear up the perception that players were not cared for and might even apply more pressure to do the right thing with the doctor knowing he/she will have to answer publicly for it.

Currently the NFL does not have a full-time medical officer. Normally that person would jointly conduct the investigation with the NFLPA physician. With only one physician involved, penalties become more likely as the NFLPA physician has no counter. It is like only one side having an attorney in court or only one side having an expert witness in trial. The outcomes potentially get skewed.

Protocols are guidelines not rules. The NFL and NFLPA should stop practicing medicine and allow the UNC and team physicians to operate. They should allow them to speak to clear up misperceptions. If the independent physician is complaining, that should be fully and aggressively investigated with full representation from both sides.

Bowser
02-01-2017, 08:55 AM
:facepalm:

kcchiefsus
02-01-2017, 09:04 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Will <a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs">@Chiefs</a> be 1st team to be fined/lose draft picks over new policy to penalize concussion policy violations? <a href="https://t.co/jAtaBxVkTe">https://t.co/jAtaBxVkTe</a></p>&mdash; David J. Chao, MD (@ProFootballDoc) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballDoc/status/826770195041644544">February 1, 2017</a></blockquote>

I hope you fucking die.

sedated
02-01-2017, 09:45 AM
Aren't the people responsible for pulling players off the field and into the protocol "independent"?

If that's the case, why would a team be held responsible for them not doing their job right?

The Franchise
02-01-2017, 09:53 AM
If the Dolphins got off with a slap on the wrist......and we get penalized.....then fuck the NFL.

Buehler445
02-01-2017, 09:58 AM
I don't disagree. But that is what the neurologist on the sidelines is for. They harped and harped and harped that he wasn't on the payroll and didn't answer to anybody. Conley was down Forever. If anybody fucked up it is him.

I will say it again. And I'm with Pest. If the independent guy fucks up, and they penalize us, fuck the NFL.

Rain Man
02-01-2017, 10:39 AM
The Chiefs got uppity and almost beat one of the league's preferred teams. Roger's going to beat them down. Maybe he can talk some free agents out of going to KC while he's at it.

GloryDayz
02-01-2017, 11:09 AM

Why wouldn't the league start with the team that has an owner who's known to offer no resistance to any rapings of his team?

ghak99
02-01-2017, 02:08 PM
Why wouldn't the league start with the team that has an owner who's known to offer no resistance to any rapings of his team?

It would be nice to see Clark call a brief press conference and slap Goodell up side the head with his silver plated cock. What's it going to do, make the league mad and cause a holding call at the end of a playoff game?

Without some kind of statement, fans are left to believe he'll just roll over and take it.

GloryDayz
02-01-2017, 03:36 PM
It would be nice to see Clark call a brief press conference and slap Goodell up side the head with his silver plated cock. What's it going to do, make the league mad and cause a holding call at the end of a playoff game?

Without some kind of statement, fans are left to believe he'll just roll over and take it.

I've been saying that since before "the hold" (or "the missed holds").

And I've also said, after a very generically worded press conference, he walks into the next owner's meeting, says, "it's done" (the NFL shitting on the Chiefs), then fumble with an encrypted thumb drive. Say nothing else, let their minds wonder.

Bugeater
02-01-2017, 04:49 PM

He's too busy counting his money.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-01-2017, 04:52 PM
Somebody ban that piece of shit Quesedilla

siberian khatru
02-01-2017, 04:53 PM
The Chiefs got uppity and almost beat one of the league's preferred teams. Roger's going to beat them down. Maybe he can talk some free agents out of going to KC while he's at it.

He probably was in Emmanuel Sanders' ear.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-01-2017, 09:01 PM
Somebody ban that piece of shit Quesedilla

Now I understand why Glory is so fired-up, because he's right; Clark should 1000% be sticking his nose right in the middle of this business, putting out the fire before Goodell can even reach for the matches.

Meanwhile, Pasta shooting messengers...

Buehler445
02-01-2017, 09:14 PM

I like the cut of your jib, sir.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-01-2017, 09:24 PM
Now I understand why Glory is so fired-up, because he's right; Clark should 1000% be sticking his nose right in the middle of this business, putting out the fire before Goodell can even reach for the matches.

Meanwhile, Pasta shooting messengers...

Well they ban our own for spamming the same things.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-01-2017, 09:27 PM
Well Clark, we're waiting...

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-01-2017, 09:33 PM
Well they ban our own for spamming the same things.

True.

I don't know why KnowMo fires ANYONE up. At all. If you accept him for the clown show he is, it's more humorous than annoying.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-01-2017, 09:34 PM
True.

I don't know why KnowMo fires ANYONE up. At all. If you accept him for the clown show he is, it's more humorous than annoying.

What about the Alexsexuals from the Bay?

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-01-2017, 09:46 PM
What about the Alexsexuals from the Bay?

Entirely different.

They aren't pimping a rival team or player.

Like barnacles, they've attached their unwanted asses to the USS Chief, bringing along with them a sickening devotion to a player that is no more remarkable than Joe The Trashman.

And we're supposed to be grateful for his trashy, garbagey services while real teams that were worse off than KC( Tampa/Tennessee )went out and got young QB's with EQUAL the floor of Smith's ceiling, and are now set to build a roster around them.

The Alexsexuals should be hung upside down while Rice-a-Roni is crammed in to their rectum, then waterboarded until they explode rice from every orifice.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-01-2017, 10:04 PM
ROFL That should be done to every rival fans here...except vail

Nickhead
02-02-2017, 04:04 AM
Entirely different.

Like barnacles, they've attached their unwanted asses to the USS Chief, bringing along with them a sickening devotion to a player that is no more remarkable than Joe The Trashman.

And we're supposed to be grateful for his trashy, garbagey services while real teams that were worse off than KC( Tampa/Tennessee )went out and got young QB's with EQUAL the floor of Smith's ceiling, and are now set to build a roster around them.

The Alexsexuals should be hung upside down while Rice-a-Roni is crammed in to their rectum, then waterboarded until they explode rice from every orifice.

tell us how you really feel, please :D

Direckshun
02-02-2017, 06:06 AM
Entirely different.

Lol @ "they out went and got"

They had Top Two picks in the NFL draft.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-02-2017, 07:20 AM

And they were used wisely.

loochy
02-02-2017, 10:23 AM

And we.....got a guy that drove the final nail into this year's playoff loss

Pasta Little Brioni
02-02-2017, 10:46 AM
And we.....got a guy that drove the final nail into this year's playoff loss

The ref?

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-02-2017, 05:50 PM
The ref?

You know who uses refs, questionable calls, and conspiracy theories to explain away failure?

Losers, that's who.

You're better than this, Pasta.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-02-2017, 05:52 PM
You know who uses refs, questionable calls, and conspiracy theories to explain away failure?

Losers, that's who.

You're better than this, Pasta.

Roger and his buddies Kraft Rooney and Mara just smiled and winked

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-02-2017, 06:02 PM
I don't believe Rodger and Kraft are "good buddies" as of late.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-02-2017, 09:49 PM
I don't believe Rodger and Kraft are "good buddies" as of late.

Sure they are. He let the Pats off with a slap on the wrist....

Next year on NFLE RAW...Brady blows up Goodells limo.

Mr. Laz
02-02-2017, 10:37 PM
We'll get screwed again.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-03-2017, 01:07 AM
We'll get screwed again.

Yup

New World Order
02-03-2017, 01:09 AM
Sure they are. He let the Pats off with a slap on the wrist....

Next year on NFLE RAW...Brady blows up Goodells limo.

SB is St. Valentine's Day Massacre.

Roger Goodell is special guest referee.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-03-2017, 01:12 AM
Ryan throws winning 2 pt conversion..."wait a damn minute that's Goodells music!" "Holding offense plus a loss of down. Game over" "buh gawd kang...Goodell and Kraft are on the same....damn... page!"

New World Order
02-03-2017, 01:15 AM
Ryan throws winning 2 pt conversion..."wait a damn minute that's Goodells music!" "Holding offense plus a loss of down. Game over" "buh gawd kang...Goodell and Kraft are on the same....damn... page!"

Haha yes.