PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Kyle Shannahan lost the game plan for 15 minutes, returned by media guy

Red Dawg
01-31-2017, 06:21 AM
What an idiot. Has the whole thing in his back pack and some media idiot picks it up by mistake thinking it's his own back pack. He got it back but think about who they are playing. If the Pats shut them down we will know.

The report was on Mike and Mike.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/97270712/?client=safari

Kman34
01-31-2017, 06:45 AM
What an idiot. Has the whole thing in his back pack and some media idiot picks it up by mistake thinking it's his own back pack. He got it back but think about who they are playing. If the Pats shut them down we will know.

The report was on Mike and Mike.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/97270712/?client=safari

I bet the "media idiot" looked like Tom Brady with sunglasses on....

alanm
01-31-2017, 06:53 AM
I bet the "media idiot" looked like Tom Brady with sunglasses on....A 78 yr old man. Doubtful it was intentional.

TimBone
01-31-2017, 07:03 AM
A 78 yr old man. Doubtful it was intentional.
That's just what they want you to think!

Dayze
01-31-2017, 07:09 AM
I bet these are in Bill and Tom's hotel room
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/false-glasses-nose-mustache-disguise-picture-id92786422?s=170667a

rabblerouser
01-31-2017, 07:32 AM
And the plot thickens!

Tune in this Sunday for the exciting season finale of "All My Patriots".

ROFL

MahiMike
01-31-2017, 07:37 AM
Intriguing

threebag
01-31-2017, 07:44 AM
Phone has already been destroyed

Pasta Little Brioni
01-31-2017, 08:04 AM
These fucks will go to any length to cheat

Best22
01-31-2017, 08:07 AM
If the Patriots win, fans are gonna have another excuse.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-31-2017, 08:09 AM
If the Patriots win, fans are gonna have another excuse.

Yeah, they didn't earn any ire at all in the past by illegally filming, deflating balls, and spying on walkthroughs :rolleyes:

Amnorix
01-31-2017, 08:13 AM
The Patriots' relentless winning has put them so deep in everyone's heads, it's hilarious.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-31-2017, 08:14 AM
...and we summon it that's self worth is tied to all things Patriocheat

Buehler445
01-31-2017, 08:28 AM
LMAO

How the hell is there a hard copy of anything? Why the fuck is it not on a surface or something with facial recognition or a thumbprint reader or something with some security besides a fucking backpack?

Amnorix
01-31-2017, 08:34 AM
LMAO

How the hell is there a hard copy of anything? Why the fuck is it not on a surface or something with facial recognition or a thumbprint reader or something with some security besides a fucking backpack?

Mike & Mike this morning had someone on and they were discussing that everything is on tablets now. I don't think there was a hardcopy of the game plan in there.

Amnorix
01-31-2017, 08:35 AM
...and we summon it that's self worth is tied to all things Patriocheat

You actually spend as much or more time talking about the Patriots' cheating as I do defending them. If you guys didn't bring up the stupidity, I wouldn't respond. :shrug:

But seriously -- think about this -- a media guy walked off with the guy's bag, apparently because his own looked the same, adn everyone immediately starts trying to create BackpackGate. If that's not the Pats being DEEP in your brain, what is?

Buehler445
01-31-2017, 09:11 AM
Mike & Mike this morning had someone on and they were discussing that everything is on tablets now. I don't think there was a hardcopy of the game plan in there.

Well as long as his password isn't "password" or if he has it set to PIN isn't "0000" they should be good.

Shaid
01-31-2017, 09:24 AM
You actually spend as much or more time talking about the Patriots' cheating as I do defending them. If you guys didn't bring up the stupidity, I wouldn't respond. :shrug:

But seriously -- think about this -- a media guy walked off with the guy's bag, apparently because his own looked the same, adn everyone immediately starts trying to create BackpackGate. If that's not the Pats being DEEP in your brain, what is?

The Pats consistently cheat so that's why everyone freaks out but yeah, I doubt there is anything here.

DJJasonp
01-31-2017, 09:36 AM
you know....if I was a head coach of a team playing the pats.....I would "misplace" the gameplan....you know, on purpose.....

Couldnt hurt.

TimBone
01-31-2017, 09:56 AM
Well as long as his password isn't "password" or if he has it set to PIN isn't "0000" they should be good.
You can bet your sweet ass that Belichik has a top notch tech team ready to crack passwords on a moment's notice.

This game's as good as stolen. Start prepping the asterisk symbol now.

The Franchise
01-31-2017, 09:57 AM
The 49ers are in good hands.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-31-2017, 10:16 AM

Don't cheat, don't get a reputation for cheating. Simple as that.

Hydrae
01-31-2017, 10:39 AM
The 49ers are in good hands.

That was my first thought too.

BlackHelicopters
01-31-2017, 10:41 AM
This is not a coincidence.

Garcia Bronco
01-31-2017, 10:41 AM
LMAO

How the hell is there a hard copy of anything? Why the **** is it not on a surface or something with facial recognition or a thumbprint reader or something with some security besides a ****ing backpack?

That can be beat easier than cracking a book.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-31-2017, 10:51 AM
This is not a coincidence.

Not at all

wazu
01-31-2017, 10:51 AM
Just gonna mark this one down as another Patriots asterisk.

alpha_omega
01-31-2017, 11:01 AM
LMAO

How the hell is there a hard copy of anything? Why the fuck is it not on a surface or something .......?

Ha.....

https://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/beli.gif

Rain Man
01-31-2017, 11:01 AM
He accidentally misplaced Joe Staley the other day, and now the guy is starting for the Patriots.

Best22
01-31-2017, 11:09 AM
Yeah, they didn't earn any ire at all in the past by illegally filming, deflating balls, and spying on walkthroughs :rolleyes:

Exactly, some fans will try and fix an asterisk next to it.

TimBone
01-31-2017, 11:12 AM
Try? That motherfucker is already firmly planted.

Amnorix
01-31-2017, 11:28 AM
Long as the Pats wins, people can say whatever they want. It's fine with me.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-31-2017, 11:30 AM
As long as you get that A, son! Cheat away!

TribalElder
01-31-2017, 11:30 AM
The cost of winning

You have to be a scumbag to beat the other scumbags

Also the main reason Chiefs can't win. Too nice

TimBone
01-31-2017, 11:39 AM
Long as the Pats wins, people can say whatever they want. It's fine with me.
It's obviously not, though. You can't help but respond. That shit rustles the absolute hell out of your jimmies.

Rain Man
01-31-2017, 11:42 AM
The cost of winning

You have to be a scumbag to beat the other scumbags

Also the main reason Chiefs can't win. Too nice

We won World War II without cheating, unless you count atomic bombs as cheating, which I don't.

Buehler445
01-31-2017, 11:43 AM

I know virtually fuckall about security, but you can get away, break in and ghost the drive in 15 minutes?

Maybe it's possible, but I'm skeptical.

Amnorix
01-31-2017, 11:43 AM
It's obviously not, though. You can't help but respond. That shit rustles the absolute hell out of your jimmies.

Do you really think Tuckdaddy and PGM's opinion matters to me? Yeah, no.

But I'm here and glad to correct the record and point out the silliness of it all.

BlackHelicopters
01-31-2017, 11:44 AM
My jimmy is unrustled.

TimBone
01-31-2017, 11:45 AM

But I'm here and glad to correct the record and point out the silliness of it all.
Dude. The DeflateGate thread speaks for itself.

Dayze
01-31-2017, 11:48 AM
in a sad and unfortunate turn of events, it was discovered Shanahan's surface passward was "12PSI"

Pennywise
01-31-2017, 11:53 AM
in a sad and unfortunate turn of events, it was discovered Shanahan's surface passward was "12PSI"

LMAO

pugsnotdrugs19
01-31-2017, 12:03 PM
An idiot in this case he may be, but I'd sure take him on the Chiefs staff...

CasselGotPeedOn
01-31-2017, 12:19 PM

The Chiefs do it the right way. That's why we have 0 Super Bowl appearances in almost 50 years. Yay.

RobBlake
01-31-2017, 12:56 PM
People are so petty lol patriots are arguably the greatest franchise in the NFL. Stop hating

Mr. Laz
01-31-2017, 01:14 PM
Stop hating
Why? Fans hate the other NFL teams all the time.

The Patriot organization walks the line of cheating constantly.

Belichek is a constant douchebag, he can't answer a simple question without being an asshole about it. He runs up the score when he doesn't need to.

Tom Brady is a liar, a cheat and disrespects his boss(es) in a way that would get the rest of us fired.

The organization wins like a bunch of tools ... they actually lose with better sportsmanship than the win.

Why in the fuck shouldn't everyone hate them again?

srvy
01-31-2017, 01:34 PM
This sounds like Kyle can be bought he is a bit rat faced like his dad. The old CIA briefcase exchange just like the movies except with backpacks. Lol

TimBone
01-31-2017, 01:42 PM
People are so petty lol patriots are arguably the greatest franchise in the NFL. Stop hating
Everything I've said has been in jest. I was just telling a coworker that I'm one of the few people in this country that doesn't hate the Pats. He was going on and on about how he wants Atlanta to win because he can't stand NE.

They don't really bother me.

TimBone
01-31-2017, 01:43 PM
They still some cheaters tho.

St. Patty's Fire
01-31-2017, 01:45 PM
We won World War II without cheating, unless you count atomic bombs as cheating, which I don't.

Atomic bomb = spygate

Mr. Laz
01-31-2017, 01:47 PM
Only if they use the internet instead of an extranet.

I'm not sure why any business with sensitive information wouldn't use an extranet.

01-31-2017, 01:59 PM
Want to know why I know the Patriots will win Sunday? Because I am rooting for the Falcons.

Because, Chiefs.

NJChiefsFan
01-31-2017, 02:41 PM

You can post and do what you want. But i find it curious that on one hand you say their opinion doesn't matter and then on the other say they are posting so obviously you are going to respond. Why do you have to respond if their opinion is meaningless?

Pasta Little Brioni
01-31-2017, 02:47 PM

Yes it does

Amnorix
01-31-2017, 02:48 PM
You can post and do what you want. But i find it curious that on one hand you say their opinion doesn't matter and then on the other say they are posting so obviously you are going to respond. Why do you have to respond if their opinion is meaningless?

For the same reason I respond to BEP. So everyone else hears the other side of the story.

You don't think I believe I'm going to change their opinion, right? They're more certain that the Patriots cheat than that the sun will rise tomorrow.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-31-2017, 02:48 PM

Deflategate thread. Case rested...hootie is missed sometimes

Rooster
01-31-2017, 04:21 PM
Not to veer too much from the Pats bashing. :D

But holy shit can you imagine the stress level of Shannahan as he's trying to find that backpack. I would be freaking out.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-31-2017, 05:07 PM
Maybe they got to him. He's not with the team after the game anyway

Rain Man
01-31-2017, 05:32 PM
I bet that New England pilots a small drone attack Matt Ryan at some point during the game, because the rules don't explicitly forbid it.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-31-2017, 05:36 PM
I bet that New England pilots a small drone attack Matt Ryan at some point during the game, because the rules don't explicitly forbid it.

ROFL WR jumps out of a plane and lands in the EZ catching a Brady bomb. Not illegal!

Dayze
01-31-2017, 05:37 PM

"was that wrong? I gotta plead ignorance on this one. Had anyone told me, in any way, that kind of behavior was frowned upon, believe me I wouldn't have done it"

Bill "Costanza" Belichek

Rain Man
01-31-2017, 05:50 PM
ROFL WR jumps out of a plane and lands in the EZ catching a Brady bomb. Not illegal!

"was that wrong? I gotta plead ignorance on this one. Had anyone told me, in any way, that kind of behavior was frowned upon, believe me I wouldn't have done it"

Bill "Costanza" Belichek

"If there was a rule against it, we wouldn't have done it." - Belichick post-game conference.

New World Order
01-31-2017, 06:04 PM
15 minutes?

That's plenty of time to take spy pictures.

RobBlake
01-31-2017, 06:11 PM
"If there was a rule against it, we wouldn't have done it." - Belichick post-game conference.

well if yo uaren't taking every angle to help your team win.. you deserve to lose

notorious
01-31-2017, 06:20 PM
Next up: Edelman pulls a Billy Cole.

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/7/7d/LBSBeretta84F-1.jpg/600px-LBSBeretta84F-1.jpg

TimBone
01-31-2017, 06:26 PM
Next up: Edelman pulls a Billy Cole.

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/7/7d/LBSBeretta84F-1.jpg/600px-LBSBeretta84F-1.jpg
Also not in the rules!

Chief Roundup
01-31-2017, 06:29 PM

Yeah it wouldn't have anything to do with repeatedly being caught cheating. Nah

Pasta Little Brioni
01-31-2017, 06:30 PM
well if yo uaren't taking every angle to help your team win.. you deserve to lose

So, now you admit they are cheating fucks

JD10367
02-01-2017, 04:58 AM
Sometimes I almost feel bad for you guys, but then I'm reminded you're mostly douchebags who deserve to suffer. Enjoy watching the Patriots win another Super Bowl, cockmunchers.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-01-2017, 05:56 AM
Oh there is that turd jd..more self worth Patriotard butthurt. Yup, your entire self worth tied to those frauds...sad

crayzkirk
02-01-2017, 06:50 AM
Wow, it's a football game. Granted there are large sums of money involved and when money is involved there is never any chance of things not being quite what they seem. The NFL is like NASCAR, if you aren't cheating, you aren't trying.

Wasn't it the owner of the Falcons that was reported as saying: I sure hope they let us win one while I'm still alive?

I accept the fact that Kraft is cozy with the NFL, that money corrupts everything and Tommy Boy being handed the Lombardy Trophy from the hated commish will generate a lot of stories. It sure does distract us from looking more closely at the questionable character of a lot of players.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! I am the great and powerful Oz.

Who the F really cares? Maybe the reason the Patriots are so successful is that they have a coach/quarterback combination that dominates their division, doesn't make foolish mistakes on draft picks, gets the most out of the players they have and keeps getting home field advantage.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-01-2017, 06:53 AM
They lucked into getting their coach and QB out of the value bin at Dollar General. Then proceeded to cheat and use rules nobody knew existed to win games....of course nobody respects them.

Amnorix
02-01-2017, 08:43 AM
They lucked into getting their coach and QB out of the value bin at Dollar General. Then proceeded to cheat and use rules nobody knew existed to win games....of course nobody respects them.

Lucked into Brady? Yep.

Lucked into Belichick? The guy Kraft paid a first round pick and a bunch of other picks for when everyone was basically telling him he was crazy to do it? That makes no sense at all.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-01-2017, 09:28 AM
Getting a failed Browns coach is the definition of luck.

Amnorix
02-01-2017, 11:45 AM
Getting a failed Browns coach is the definition of luck.

This post makes no sense. None at all. Kraft believed in Belichick when relatively few did, and paid a steep price to get him.

Meh, whatever. Your salty tears don't change the fact that the Patriots are the dominant team of this generation and the new millennium thus far. Sorry.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-01-2017, 04:40 PM
This post makes sense. all. Kraft fell ass over teet into Belichick when relatively few did, and paid peanuts to get him.

Meh, whatever. my self worth tied to them don't change the fact that the Patriots are the cheatiest lucky fraud team of this generation and the new millennium thus far. Sorry.

Fixed

New World Order
02-01-2017, 06:05 PM
Lucked into Brady? Yep.

Lucked into Belichick? The guy Kraft paid a first round pick and a bunch of other picks for when everyone was basically telling him he was crazy to do it? That makes no sense at all.

Just win one without controversy.

This shit is ridiculous.

GoChargers
02-01-2017, 06:08 PM

The Patsies put an asterisk on those "rings" themselves by cheating.

New World Order
02-01-2017, 06:09 PM

Are you going to root for your boy, Phillip Rivers to fail?

GoChargers
02-01-2017, 06:15 PM
Are you going to root for your boy, Phillip Rivers to fail?

I'm hoping he comes to his senses and demands a trade.

srvy
02-01-2017, 06:15 PM
Hey Go will you change to Gofaid if LV falls through and Faider Land in SD?

New World Order
02-01-2017, 06:17 PM
I'm hoping he comes to his senses and demands a trade.

What if he came here (he won't), but if he did, would you root for KC?

TribalElder
02-01-2017, 06:23 PM
It's a football show

Not a game

A show for entertainment purposes only

Pasta Little Brioni
02-01-2017, 09:33 PM
It's a football show

Not a game

:clap: selective enforcement to push a certain narrative. It's Flair the dirtiest player in the game vs. Golden boy Hogan at Superbowlmania...

Chiefshrink
02-01-2017, 09:39 PM
Can take a lot of pictures in 15 minutes.:D

PunkinDrublic
02-01-2017, 11:05 PM
Thurman Thomas called, he said that shows a total lack of focus and discipline.

Beef Supreme
02-02-2017, 11:45 AM
:clap: selective enforcement to push a certain narrative. It's Flair the dirtiest player in the game vs. Golden boy Hogan at Superbowlmania...

And the Chiefs are the Iron Sheik, and Chief fans are the Jabronis.

RobBlake
02-02-2017, 11:56 AM
It's a football show

Not a game

NFL has to market their game with appeal and drama, but the game still needs to be played. There just happens to be very few teams that play it to a high enough level.

RobBlake
02-02-2017, 11:59 AM
So, now you admit they are cheating ****s

I consider PEDs a bigger crime. Knowing loop holes in the rule book is just genius, and it doesn't prevent other coaches from doing the same. If you ever played sports.. coaches teach cheating all the time.. ways to manipulate the game.. how to not get caught.. every team tries to get the competitive edge. It's really not a shock when theres millions-billions on the line.

Red Dawg
02-02-2017, 12:04 PM
What Josh Mcdaniels said was most damaging against them. He said video cheating and spying was coached and taught. He was quoted after the Denver video crap against the 49ers. Bill is a dirty liar.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-02-2017, 12:18 PM
NFL has to market their game with appeal and drama, but the game still needs to be played. There just happens to be very few teams that play it to a high enough level.

The level of play is similar. Some teams get selective enforcement advantages though....others get that plus cheat

Pasta Little Brioni
02-02-2017, 12:19 PM
I consider PEDs a bigger crime. Knowing loop holes in the rule book is just genius, and it doesn't prevent other coaches from doing the same. If you ever played sports.. coaches teach cheating all the time.. ways to manipulate the game.. how to not get caught.. every team tries to get the competitive edge. It's really not a shock when theres millions-billions on the line.

So you finally admit they cheated. Just say yes.

RobBlake
02-02-2017, 12:29 PM
So you finally admit they cheated. Just say yes.

nevarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rabblerouser
03-12-2017, 01:24 PM
I bet these are in Bill and Tom's hotel room
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/false-glasses-nose-mustache-disguise-picture-id92786422?s=170667a

That guy replaced the 2nd half notes with "3 and out"

Dave Lane
03-12-2017, 01:31 PM
As long as you get that A, son! Cheat away!

I'm ready for the goddamned chiefs to cheat. Get a QB and cheat away boys.

RealSNR
03-13-2017, 12:03 PM
I'm ready for the goddamned chiefs to cheat. Get a QB and cheat away boys.

We already cheated and got caught

MagicHef
03-13-2017, 12:41 PM
We already cheated and got caught

I believe the trick is to cheat in such an innovative and unexpected way that the league doesn't know what to do about it.

Chiefshrink
03-13-2017, 03:43 PM
I think it is pretty evident Kyle's playbook went missing again for another 15minutes and that happened in the 4th quarter.:D

NJChiefsFan
03-13-2017, 05:52 PM
The thing that screwed Atlanta was that new England replaced their "run the clock out" notes with "throw the ball and blow the game ".