PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet New Rules & Guidelines and Romper Room Description

Pages : [1] 2 3

TimBone
02-02-2017, 05:36 PM
As you guys all know, Daface mentioned changes were coming. Behind the scenes, we have all been discussing the future of Chiefsplanet. Please note that any changes being made are being done so for the sole purpose of making Chiefsplanet a better place.

One topic that continued to come up in the discussions was transparency. Overall, we believe transparency is a good thing, and we will take measures to be as transparent as possible with most decisions made by the moderators. We will also make attempts to openly discuss and ask for the opinions of the user base throughout the process of change. Which brings us to the first topic of discussion:

The Terms of Service needed a bit of an update. Below you will find the proposed updated TOS along with the associated punishments for breaking those TOS. There is also a description at the bottom of how we envision the Romper Room.

Please read over the new Rules & Guidelines and the description of the Romper Room.Then feel free to share your opinions and suggestions.

Lastly, we've also been discussing alternative names for the Romper Room, and a few of us thought it would be a great idea to see what you brilliant people could come up with. So, feel free to throw out name suggestions based on the description.

Thanks, guys.

Punishable Offenses

The Douchebag Rule:

CP's #1 rule: Don't be a douchebag for the sole purpose of ruining everyone's enjoyment of the board. This rule is subject to the interpretation of the moderators.

Opinion Spamming:

There is nothing wrong with having unique opinions. It is part of what makes Chiefsplanet great. However, spamming the same opinion day after day and throughout multiple threads, to the point of thread derailment, is a punishable offense.

User Stalking:

Users stalking other users around the board, specifically to incite rage and reaction from that member is not allowed. Cross-thread humor and occasionally poking fun at other members is fine. However, if a poster asks you to stop and you do not, or it is deemed you are going out of your way to harass them, you will be punished.

Real-Life Crossover:

Reaching beyond the internet and affecting any user's personal and professional lives will not be tolerated. This includes (but is not limited to) contacting family members, employees, employers, making unfounded claims about any user's personal lives and businesses, and falsely accusing any user of real life crimes. Basically, leave people's real lives alone. Breaking this rule will result in an immediate ban.

Spam:

If you are a longtime regular, there is no problem with you posting links to your website. However, if your main reason for posting to Chiefsplanet is to sell stuff or to direct traffic to your own website, your thread will be removed and it may result in a ban.

NSFW Links and Images:

Links and images that contain any grotesque or other NSFW content must be posted within NSFW Tags. There are no exceptions to this rule. NSFW images may not be posted using IMG tags or as attachments. Lastly, posting NSFW links and pics within normal spoiler tags will not suffice.

Overloading front page with Threads:

Posting an extraordinary amount of threads or bumping too many old thread within a small time period is not allowed.

Physical Threats:

Physical threats deemed by the moderators to be serious in nature will result in an immediate ban.

Rude Comments in Prayer/Thoughts Threads:

Prayers/thoughts threads are not normal threads, and will be treated as such. Be respectful. If you don’t have anything positive to add, move on to another thread.

Word Filter Evasion:

Word Filters are in place. Do not add spaces, symbols or anything else with the intention of bypassing these filters. Do not post images containing words that are filtered by the system.

Disrespectful Treatment of Moderators:

Moderators are users first and foremost. The moderating job is a voluntary position, and the mods are acting in the interest of what they think is best for the forum. All that is asked is that, if you are going to dispute a mod decision, do so in a respectable manner. Lastly, and obviously, do not threaten the board with legal action. This will result in an immediate ban.

False News or Thread Title:

Many users come to Chiefsplanet for Chiefs news and updates. Posting false news stories or misleading thread titles (even as a joke) are prohibited.

Multiple accounts and banned users:

If any user has multiple active accounts, any and all accounts can be banned at any time. If a user has been permanently banned and come back under a new account, that user can be banned at any time at the moderators’ discretion. Posting on the behalf of banned users prohibited. This includes any text, photos, or videos.

Possible Punishments:

Physical threats and other severe actions will result in immediate bans. For the most part, though, the moderators will try and handle things at the lowest level possible, and move to more severe punishments as more infractions occur.

- Warnings (via PM, in the thread, or the infraction feature), and reporting of the post in the mod forum for visibility
- Daily post count limit
- Temporary kick to the Romper Room
- Permanent kick to the Romper Room
- Short Term Ban
- Long Term Ban
- Permanent Ban

Single Thread Bans may occur due to the following reasons:
- Highjacking threads with no thought given to the OP
- Derailment of threads due to personal feuds
- General derailment of threads
- Rude or insensitive comments in a prayers/thoughts thread
- Constant trolling of a single thread

Romper Room Guidelines

The Romper Room is a sub-forum designed to house Chiefsplanet’s more problematic posters. The posters restricted to this forum have proven that they need, at the very least, a temporary break from posting in the other sub-forums. Also, banned posters that are allowed back on a trial run will begin their return here. All users are more than welcome to visit the Romper Room and visit with their ill-behaved buddies. The Romper Room will be more lightly moderated than the Lounge. The top two forum rules (The Douchebag Rule and Opinion Spamming) will be more lightly moderated within this sub-forum, but all other forum rooms will be moderated as they are in other forums.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-02-2017, 05:38 PM
Romper Room changed to The Toilet.....it's the turds last chance to straighten up before getting flushed

DaFace
02-02-2017, 05:38 PM
Damn n00b mods trying to fix shit. :cuss:

DaFace
02-02-2017, 05:39 PM
Romper Room changed to The Toilet.....it's the turds last chance to straighten up before getting flushed

Someone in our internal discussions suggested "Time Out." I'm personally a fan of that one, both for the "little kids need to go sit in the corner" angle and the football reference.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 05:42 PM
I proposed Hootie's Flipped Mattress. It got a couple of laughs, but was shut down pretty quick.

The Franchise
How are you going to determine the first one?

SAUTO
I was all for calling it the Bermuda triangle.

SAUTO
02-02-2017, 05:43 PM

First what?

The Franchise
First what?

The Douchebag Rule:

CP's #1 rule: Don't be a douchebag for the sole purpose of ruining everyone's enjoyment of the board. This rule is subject to the interpretation of the moderators.

DaFace

I don't think it's been 100% fleshed out, but I think the concept is that grey-area stuff will come down to mod vote (probably among the 5 guys rather than the 3 of us "admins").

Pasta Little Brioni
02-02-2017, 05:44 PM

Selective enforcement!

RunKC
02-02-2017, 05:44 PM
Spam should include non-Chiefs spam. Nobody likes seeing a Broncos thread spammed with stupid irrelevant bullshit every day

The Franchise
02-02-2017, 05:45 PM
Spam should include non-Chiefs spam. Nobody likes seeing a Broncos thread spammed with stupid irrelevant bullshit every day

It's a fucking Broncos thread. It was put there so he WOULDN'T spam the board. Either ban him or deal with that.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-02-2017, 05:47 PM

Just ban him already. MHM has shown to make good judgment on posting news for them. He can fill them in and flush the turd.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 05:47 PM
The douchebag rule?

That one is kinda gonna be an eyeball thing. We all know an extreme douchebag when we see them. The Lounge isn't gonna change too much, l I don't think, but if there is a guy just showing his ass all over the place, he'll fall under that rule.

RealSNR
02-02-2017, 05:49 PM
I don't see anything in there about wishing injury to Chiefs players.

I hope Alex Smith tears an ACL!

SAUTO
The Douchebag Rule:

I would think that's pretty obvious

The Franchise

Looks like I'm safe.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-02-2017, 05:50 PM
SNR just threatened Dandy Butt Cheeks!

TimBone
02-02-2017, 05:50 PM
From what I understand, Knowmo was unbearable back in the day. That spam you're referring to in that thread was being posted all over the Lounge. The Mods spoke with him, and he adjusted pretty well.

He sticks to his own thread for the most part. The best advice I can give is to ignore the thread if it bugs you.

I don't know if you visit it, but I'll never understand the guys that bitch about it, but spend hours in there fighting with him.

DaFace
02-02-2017, 05:51 PM
I personally had very little to do with this list, but my favorite part is actually the "punishable offenses" part in lieu of "bannable offenses." My hope is that the minor change there will shift the mentality of people saying "OMG HE SAID HE WAS GONNA KICK ME IN THE NUTS BANNNN HIMMMMMMMM!!!"

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-02-2017, 05:51 PM
Sounds fair to me.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 05:52 PM

Looks like I'm safe.
That was discussed, and the general thought was that it's silly to have a rule for it.

rockymtnchief
02-02-2017, 05:55 PM
I protest. I'm gonna march!

Pasta Little Brioni
02-02-2017, 05:55 PM
From what I understand, Knowmo was unbearable back in the day. That spam you're referring to in that thread was being posted all over the Lounge. The Mods spoke with him, and he adjusted pretty well.

He sticks to his own thread for the most part. The best advice I can give is to ignore the thread if it bugs you.

I don't know if you visit it, but I'll never understand the guys that bitch about it, but spend hours in there fighting with him.

Now he just spam bumps every piece of negative Chiefs news. That's Clays job dagnabit!

Pablo
02-02-2017, 05:56 PM
Change scares me terribly and I must leave CP! This place was message board utopia before you mods started in on this!

KS Smitty
02-02-2017, 05:57 PM
What about DC moderation? Stays the same? I don't post in there although I do peruse it occasionally, just curious.

Fish
02-02-2017, 05:59 PM
Feels like the #1 new rule is absurdly subjective. The rest seem like existing rules. Which weren't the problem. It was the variation in enforcement of said rules. I'm also not understanding the point of the romper room.

RealSNR
02-02-2017, 06:02 PM
Does "making unfounded claims about user's personal lives" include insinuating that DaFace has anal leakage?

Because that is 100% true. It's pretty bad.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-02-2017, 06:04 PM
Damn. Dane is going to have a rough time posting on CP with all these rules.

Hammock Parties
02-02-2017, 06:05 PM
Outstanding. I bow to our new mods.

DaFace
02-02-2017, 06:06 PM
Feels like the #1 new rule is absurdly subjective. The rest seem like existing rules. Which weren't the problem. It was the variation in enforcement of said rules. I'm also not understanding the point of the romper room.
Though it technically hasn't been decided to let anyone in particular back in, it's a way to let people who want to put up with the bullshit of people like Hootie and Clay have a place to do so.

stumppy
02-02-2017, 06:10 PM
I wrote think that's pretty obvious

Cool, thats one of the main things I wanted.

threebag
02-02-2017, 06:10 PM
Fuck romper room just ban the fuckers

Why coddle the asshats?

Fish
02-02-2017, 06:13 PM
Though it technically hasn't been decided to let anyone in particular back in, it's a way to let people who want to put up with the bullshit of people like Hootie and Clay have a place to do so.

A subforum to themselves? I mean, I don't understand the difference between that and a ban? How is it better than a simple ban? It sounds unnecessary.

DaFace
02-02-2017, 06:14 PM

Why coddle the asshats?
It would effectively be a ban from everywhere except that forum, and those who don't want to have any interaction can just hide the forum from view.

srvy
02-02-2017, 06:18 PM
As you guys all know, Daface mentioned changes were coming. Behind the scenes, we have all been discussing the future of Chiefsplanet. Please note that any changes being made are being done so for the sole purpose of making Chiefsplanet a better place.

One topic that continued to come up in the discussions was transparency. Overall, we believe transparency is a good thing, and we will take measures to be as transparent as possible with most decisions made by the moderators. We will also make attempts to openly discuss and ask for the opinions of the user base throughout the process of change. Which brings us to the first topic of discussion:

The Terms of Service needed a bit of an update. Below you will find the proposed updated TOS along with the associated punishments for breaking those TOS. There is also a description at the bottom of how we envision the Romper Room.

Please read over the new Rules & Guidelines and the description of the Romper Room.Then feel free to share your opinions and suggestions.

Lastly, we've also been discussing alternative names for the Romper Room, and a few of us thought it would be a great idea to see what you brilliant people could come up with. So, feel free to throw out name suggestions based on the description.

Thanks, guys.
Who made you king shit of turd towers[emoji3]

TimBone
02-02-2017, 06:21 PM
A subforum to themselves? I mean, I don't understand the difference between that and a ban? How is it better than a simple ban? It sounds unnecessary.

To themselves, and anyone else who wants to go fling shit with them. All users are welcome to go there and post. But those members banned from the Lounge will only be allowed to post within the Romper Room.

ChiliConCarnage
02-02-2017, 06:21 PM

Look at the people who respond to them. They're the real problem.. they must get something out of it though. I'm sure they'll want to go there and argue against a troll endlessly.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 06:24 PM
What about DC moderation? Stays the same? I don't post in there although I do peruse it occasionally, just curious.

As of now, I believe the plan is to leave DC the way it is. Although, Daface took notes from the 'Make Chiefsplanet Great Again' thread, and those suggestions haven't been discussed yet. I'm not sure if there was anything about DC in there.

I do know one thing that was brought up about DC was about posting actual article headlines as thread titles when posting an article as a thread. I don't go into DC much, but that might be a good idea.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Look at the people who respond to them. They're the real problem.. they must get something out of it though. I'm sure they'll want to go there and argue against a troll endlessly.

Yeah, kinda this. If Clay comes back (as himself), I would picture him and Tiger endlessly slap fighting each other there instead of the Lounge.

Fish
02-02-2017, 06:27 PM
To themselves, and anyone else who wants to go fling shit with them. All users are welcome to go there and post. But those members banned from the Lounge will only be allowed to post within the Romper Room.

Ah. I get it. Thanks. I guess I never considered anyone would want to go to a subforum only populated by people being punished for acting like a douche. Could it be like a trap thing where normal posters get stuck for a while for voluntarily visiting? Because it's just gonna be unbanned douches arguing with romper room douches. Put some flypaper down or something please.

SAUTO
02-02-2017, 06:30 PM

NO he's not.

Dayze
02-02-2017, 06:31 PM
Secure Housing Unit, or "The SHU"

SAUTO
02-02-2017, 06:31 PM
Ah. I get it. Thanks. I guess I never considered anyone would want to go to a subforum only populated by people being punished for acting like a douche. Could it be like a trap thing where normal posters get stuck for a while for voluntarily visiting? Because it's just gonna be unbanned douches arguing with romper room douches. Put some flypaper down or something please.
No it's not a trap. It's letting the rest of the forum decide for themselves whether to interact with them or not.

SAUTO
02-02-2017, 06:32 PM

A vote

TribalElder
02-02-2017, 06:33 PM
Limit 1 fun per household

TimBone
02-02-2017, 06:36 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NUM2YXhJ5L8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-02-2017, 06:39 PM

Why coddle the asshats?

Hellz yeah, mang! And while we're at it, let's rename this board "Threebag Planet"!

:rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't see anything too out of whack here. If nothing else, it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Buzz
02-02-2017, 06:39 PM
So if I say to another poster giving me crap about ****ing toast that "I will kick your nuts into your throat" will I be banned? What if I put a :D after it but really mean it? :hmmm:

Fish
02-02-2017, 06:40 PM
No it's not a trap. It's letting the rest of the forum decide for themselves whether to interact with them or not.

Just sounds like you're making additional work for yourselves. Creating a new and different forum environment for people to bitch about. I could see the current whining about bans in the Lounge, just shifting to whining about the romper room in the Lounge.

But hey, if it gets more of the super annoying club off the main forum, that's cool.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 06:40 PM
So if I say to another poster giving me crap about ****ing toast that "I will kick your nuts into your throat" will I be banned? What if I put a :D after it but really mean it? :hmmm:
I think anybody who has a problem with your toast is the real problem.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 06:42 PM
Just sounds like you're making additional work for yourselves. Creating a new and different forum environment for people to bitch about. I could see the current whining about bans in the Lounge, just shifting to whining about the romper room in the Lounge.

But hey, if it gets more of the super annoying club off the main forum, that's cool.
Shit, I should have mentioned in the OP that when someone is banned or otherwise moderated, the punishment and reason will be posted in a stickied thread in the Romper Room.

Hopefully that will keep all bitching in there. You're probably right though.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 06:44 PM
Secure Housing Unit, or "The SHU"
I think that did get mentioned during discussions.

I like it.

Chief Roundup
02-02-2017, 06:44 PM
Yeah, kinda this. If Clay comes back (as himself), I would picture him and Tiger endlessly slap fighting each other there instead of the Lounge.

Well since he is back as a mult what is that ruling? Are those type of posters just going to continue to be allowed to make multiple accounts to avoid their Romper Room delegation?

Fish
02-02-2017, 06:45 PM
Shit, I should have mentioned in the OP that when someone is banned or otherwise moderated, the punishment and reason will be posted in a stickied thread in the Romper Room.

Hopefully that will keep all bitching in there. You're probably right though.

But I don't want to ever go there, I just want to know what happened. Why you forcing this place on me, bro? Maybe it is a trap... :hmmm:

The Franchise
02-02-2017, 06:46 PM
But I don't want to ever go there, I just want to know what happened. Why you forcing this place on me, bro? Maybe it is a trap... :hmmm:

They all float down here...

Frazod
02-02-2017, 06:50 PM
Hopefully that "Real Life Crossover" rule would include a ban for anybody who openly posts another member's name and address. One of Phobia's little helpers did that to me to in a thread in DC. And while somebody eventually removed it, the asshole that did it suffered no repercussions.

threebag
02-02-2017, 06:51 PM
It would effectively be a ban from everywhere except that forum, and those who don't want to have any interaction can just hide the forum from view.

So romper room will be like taking a shit flushing it but not wiping real good.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 06:51 PM
Well since he is back as a mult what is that ruling? Are those type of posters just going to continue to be allowed to make multiple accounts to avoid their Romper Room delegation?
I would guess not. I'm not sure what is going to happen to the Spider2yBanana account right now.

Dealing with that specific account hasn't been discussed yet. My guess would be because he's flying under the radar (relatively) right now, and we've been busu putting this other stuff together.

But theoretically, no, users will not be allowed to make mults to bypass the Romper Room.

DaFace
02-02-2017, 06:52 PM
Hellz yeah, mang! And while we're at it, let's rename this board "Threebag Planet"!

:rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't see anything too out of whack here. If nothing else, it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.
Really, me too. It's all experimental when it comes down to it.

arrwheader
What about mindless, constant trolling from broncos fans and or other fans that come here and just spout hate on the Chiefs and members of the planet? I'm not talking about the moderate ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fish
I'm not seeing anything about the taco bar. That was post #8 in the requests thread FYI...

Buzz

Then flush those turds!

TimBone
02-02-2017, 06:53 PM
Hopefully that "Real Life Crossover" rule would include a ban for anybody who openly posts another member's name and address. One of Phobia's little helpers did that to me to in a thread in DC. And while somebody eventually removed it, the asshole that did it suffered no repercussions.
Yeah, I would say that definitely counts.

How about that Stalker rule? I can't remember who, but the person that proposed it called it the KCNative rule.

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-02-2017, 06:54 PM
Is it OK to neg rep a mod and in the comment tell him to go fuck his Mother ? Nobody else can see it so it should be OK , right ?

Asking for a friend.

ChiliConCarnage
02-02-2017, 06:55 PM

Moths are drawn to a flame. For their best interest? Probably not, but it doesn't stop them

TimBone
02-02-2017, 06:56 PM
What about mindless, constant trolling from broncos fans and or other fans that come here and just spout hate on the Chiefs and members of the planet? I'm not talking about the moderate ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know. I've always been of the belief that if they can come talk shit before the games, they're allowed to gloat a little afterwards if they win.

There have been a couple that have gotten under my skin in the past, but one of the things I admired about Chiefsplanet when I first showed up was that they didn't seem so butthurt about opposing fans. And most of the time, they gave them more hell than they could handle.

I would guess opposing fans would be treated as any other member. If they troll just to troll, they'll likely get busted.

Frazod
02-02-2017, 06:57 PM
Yeah, I would say that definitely counts.

How about that Stalker rule? I can't remember who, but the person that proposed it called it the KCNative rule.

Good name for it.

And while this is probably no longer an issue given the recent change in management, I would hope that if any of you suffer some sort of psychotic break and devolve into a shit-stirring, strife-loving, attention-craving bipolar gaping vagina, that the rest of you will quickly and quietly relieve him of his keys.

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-02-2017, 06:57 PM
Could name the RR "The Swamp" Seiing how we're making cP great again by draining the swamp.

Chief Roundup
02-02-2017, 06:58 PM
Is it OK to neg rep a mod and in the comment tell him to go fuck his Mother ? Nobody else can see it so it should be OK , right ?

Asking for a friend.

Just remember that the bag of dicks comment will definitely be crossing the line.

02-02-2017, 06:58 PM
Not seeing much issue with any of these new terms. Especially rule #1.

Iowanian
02-02-2017, 07:07 PM
Timbone, should you disrupt or otherwise create a negative impact on my CP experience I shall grab you right by the pussy.

Hammock Parties
02-02-2017, 07:08 PM
Timbone, should you disrupt or otherwise create a negative impact on my CP experience I shall grab you right by the pussy.

You'll bend the knee, or he'll destroy you.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 07:09 PM
Sounds like a good time, actually. How much do you charge?

Chief Roundup
02-02-2017, 07:12 PM
Thanks to Tim Bone and the mod staff for making the effort and positive changes that they are working on. Your time and hard thankless work is appreciated!!!!

Bugeater

Sent from my ****** using ********
Who does this? Links to posts/threads?

Also, shut that fucking annoying tapatalk signature off please.

stumppy
Sounds like a good time, actually. How much do you charge?

Damn Tim, all those times in the game day chat and you never even posted a pic of it ?

Iowanian
02-02-2017, 07:13 PM
You'll bend the knee, or he'll destroy you.

The only time I bend the kneee it is to tie a boot, pick money up from the ground or shoot a double leg takedown.

I don't care what rules change because, I'm not a douchebag.

Coach
02-02-2017, 07:14 PM
Question on the NSFW. The rule states "Lastly, posting NSFW links and pics within normal spoiler tags will not suffice."

Can someone explain why? I thought the spoiler tag was to kind of keep it hidden and leaves it as the user enter your own risk (provided someone does give ample warning like "NSFW" prior to the spoiler)?

arrwheader
02-02-2017, 07:15 PM

Damn I always mean to shut it off. Anyway I am trying to recall the name of the poster, but it was sometime after the last Broncos game. The guy would just keep saying over and over about how the Broncos won the super bowl and blah blah. I'll see if I can dig it up.

SAUTO
02-02-2017, 07:16 PM

We are definitely making more work for ourselves. But it's all about making this place better and letting everyone enjoy it in their own way.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 07:17 PM
Question on the NSFW. The rule states "Lastly, posting NSFW links and pics within normal spoiler tags will not suffice."

Can someone explain why? I thought the spoiler tag was to kind of keep it hidden and leaves it as the user enter your own risk (provided someone does give ample warning like "NSFW" prior to the spoiler?
I added that because when people are cruising CP from work or other computers where they don't want NSFW material, the spoiler tags don't do the same thing as the NSFW tags.

From what I understand, the NSFW tags keep the pic from being downloaded until ths person clicks on the tag. The spoiler tags just had the pic, but its still on the page. So, if an employer looks at the internet history, that info would still show up if it was only in a spoiler tag.

02-02-2017, 07:17 PM

Don't be a douche.

TribalElder
02-02-2017, 07:19 PM

Can someone explain why? I thought the spoiler tag was to kind of keep it hidden and leaves it as the user enter your own risk (provided someone does give ample warning like "NSFW" prior to the spoiler)?

People getting caught up at work would be my guess

02-02-2017, 07:19 PM

Also, shut that ****ing annoying tapatalk signature off please.

Stop attacking people, n00b. The puppies aren't working.

cosmo20002
02-02-2017, 07:20 PM
As of now, I believe the plan is to leave DC the way it is. Although, Daface took notes from the 'Make Chiefsplanet Great Again' thread, and those suggestions haven't been discussed yet. I'm not sure if there was anything about DC in there.

I do know one thing that was brought up about DC was about posting actual article headlines as thread titles when posting an article as a thread. I don't go into DC much, but that might be a good idea.

Considering where most of the right-wing dipshits get their articles, posting the actual headline is the same as posting completely false bullshit.

Bugeater
02-02-2017, 07:20 PM
Don't be a douche.
I'll see you in the Romper Room motherfucker!

02-02-2017, 07:21 PM
Considering where most of the right-wing dipshits get their articles, posting the actual headline is the same as posting completely false bullshit.

^^^^ dipshit rule breaker lol

DaFace
02-02-2017, 07:22 PM

It's a long shot that it would ever matter, but images in spoiler tags are loaded by your browser and cached, so theoretically, a system admin could find a porn pic on your computer even if never saw it.

NSFW tags don't load the image until you click on it.

Coach
02-02-2017, 07:25 PM
DaFace & TimBone - That makes sense in terms of the cache and internet browsing history at work, so I can understand that. That's fair.

TribalElder - Yes, I figured that was the case in terms for people who are at work, but I originally thought that the intent and purposes was to hide the image and if they wanted to see it, they would do so by opening the spoiler at their own risk. I just didn't realize until I was reminded by DaFace and TimBone that even if they use the spoiler tag, it would still show up on the cached/history, and a system administrator can see that at the browsing history/logs, which is true.

Bugeater
02-02-2017, 07:26 PM
It's a long shot that it would ever matter, but images in spoiler tags are loaded by your browser and cached, so theoretically, a system admin could find a porn pic on your computer even if never saw it.

NSFW tags don't load the image until you click on it.
That makes sense, but the rule might need some additional wording to make it more clear.

Coach
02-02-2017, 07:28 PM
That makes sense, but the rule might need some additional wording to make it more clear.

Yeah, that's kind of where I was trying to say, I just couldn't word it the way I wanted to say it. I was going to say something like; "Expand on that rule a little bit more, like what is allowed, what's not, etc."

Doesn't have to be a lengthy novel, just something that is not in the gray area.

stumppy

ROFL

ROMPER ROOM ....Two go in and .......well......a whole bunch more show up too.

The calm guy my fucking ass!!!

Bugeater
02-02-2017, 07:30 PM
ROFL

ROMPER ROOM ....Two go in and .......well......a whole bunch more show up too.THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

http://i.imgur.com/Eh0Zucs.jpg

TimBone
02-02-2017, 07:31 PM
Yeah, that's kind of where I was trying to say, I just couldn't word it. I was going to say something like; "Expand on that rule a little bit more, like what is allowed, what's not, etc." The current rule just makes it sound like we just simply cannot post NSFW links/photos, that's all.

Doesn't have to be a lengthy novel, just something that is not in the gray area.

Thanks, man. I'll look at it, and re-word it.

Buehler445
02-02-2017, 07:32 PM
It should start and end with Rule #1.

Maybe Rule #2 should be NSFW.

Trying to catch every situation never ends well. You've always got some assface that says, "You never said [insert OBVIOUSdouchebag activity] was not cool!!!"

Buehler445
02-02-2017, 07:35 PM

Trying to catch every situation never ends well. You've always got some assface that says, "You never said [insert OBVIOUSdouchebag activity] was not cool!!!"

Example: What Clay is doing now, so he can say, "YOU CAN'T BANZ ME I WAZ TRYINGZ TO GET PEOPLEZ TO LISTEN 2 DA MODZ!!"

stumppy
02-02-2017, 07:36 PM

But if they're saying it from Romper Room who cares. :D

SAUTO
02-02-2017, 07:40 PM

I love some toast.

SAUTO
02-02-2017, 07:41 PM
Stop attacking people, n00b. The puppies aren't working.

The puppies were me so shut up

KS Smitty
02-02-2017, 07:44 PM

I think all you need to do is add ....will not suffice because the image will still be cached and could be found by an employees system admin (or something like that).

Coach
02-02-2017, 07:44 PM

Here you go. I took the liberty to do it for you. :D

Lastly, posting NSFW links and pics within normal spoiler tags will not suffice due to work servers can record this. Doing so will lead you straight to the guillotine.

BigRedChief
02-02-2017, 07:47 PM
Fucking with someone's real life as described in the OP should be a permanent ban on the first offense.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 07:48 PM
Here you go. I took the liberty to do it for you. :D

lol...thanks!

Easy 6
02-02-2017, 07:59 PM
Everything looks solid... old rules have been revised to reflect the times, and positive new ideas are being hashed out, with input from the userbase

The only thing I didnt realize is this seems to somehow amounted to an impeachment of the good Senator from Kansas

While I was completely against the Pesty ban, and our Smiff takes werent lining up lately... The honorable Senator was always great to me, and most importantly kept game threads from becoming far worse shitshows than they already are

Mr Dole should retain mod status IMHO

DaFace
02-02-2017, 08:05 PM
Everything looks solid... old rules have been revised to reflect the times, and positive new ideas are being hashed out, with input from the userbase

The only thing I didnt realize is this seems to somehow amounted to an impeachment of the good Senator from Kansas

While I was completely against the Pesty ban, and our Smiff takes werent lining up lately... The honorable Senator was always great to me, and most importantly kept game threads from becoming far worse shitshows than they already are

I certainly understand why it might seem that way, but I hope that history will show that's not how it's meant to be. It's much less about "OMG THE OLD MODS WERE TYRANTS!!!" than it is about just needing mods who could be around and interacting with people.

I still hope that he'll be actively involved in our committee, but he hasn't logged in since we started talking about this stuff a couple weeks ago.

TimBone
I think all you need to do is add ....will not suffice because the image will still be cached and could be found by an employees system admin (or something like that).
Yeah, something like that will work. Thanks!

SAUTO
Fucking with someone's real life as described in the OP should be a permanent ban on the first offense.

I had that happen personally, clowned the fucker. Totally outsmarted him and let him stay.

Eleazar
02-02-2017, 08:08 PM
Good stuff. Keep up the good work new crew.

DaneMcCloud
02-02-2017, 08:12 PM

Considering that I was on the committee and suggested some of the rules, the answer is no.

NO he's not.

Yep

DaneMcCloud
02-02-2017, 08:12 PM

It was discussed but in reality, none of the mods have the time to moderate that forum.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-02-2017, 08:13 PM

I'm having some thoughts, and I'll keep them to myself.

But I am thinking some things, and I want you to know that I am thinking them.

Hammock Parties
02-02-2017, 08:13 PM
thoughts are good

we are all having them

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-02-2017, 08:14 PM
thoughts are good

we are all having them

Are your thoughts aligning with my thoughts?

I'm thinking they probably are.

DaFace
02-02-2017, 08:15 PM
I thought that I had a thought, but it turns out I did not.

Hammock Parties
02-02-2017, 08:16 PM
Are your thoughts aligning with my thoughts?

I'm thinking they probably are.

"Remember"

http://unbornmind.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/McCoyMeld.jpg

SAUTO
Considering that I was on the committee and suggested some of the rules, the answer is no.

Yep

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
I thought that I had a thought, but it turns out I did not.

It was thoughtful of you to share that with us.

Coach
02-02-2017, 08:17 PM
It was discussed but in reality, none of the mods have the time to moderate that forum.

I'll agree to that. I know I wouldn't want to even venture over there if I was one of the moderators.

The only exception to the rule I would allow is if there was actual physical threat of harm or real life cross over rule. Other than that, you're on your own.

That's my opinion on the D.C. forums.

SAUTO
02-02-2017, 08:18 PM
I'll agree to that. I know I wouldn't want to even venture over there if I was one of the moderators.

The only exception to the rule I would allow is if there was actual physical threat of harm or rea life cross over rule. Other than that, you're on your own.

That's against the tos anywhere

kccrow
02-02-2017, 08:18 PM
Punishable Offenses

The Douchebag Rule:

Opinion Spamming:

There is nothing wrong with having unique opinions. It is part of what makes Chiefsplanet great. However, spamming the same opinion day after day and throughout multiple threads, to the point of thread derailment, is a punishable offense.

User Stalking:

Users stalking other users around the board, specifically to incite rage and reaction from that member is not allowed. Cross-thread humor and occasionally poking fun at other members is fine. However, if a poster asks you to stop and you do not, or it is deemed you are going out of your way to harass them, you will be punished.

Fucking bullshit, subjective, paper doll shit here. Grow a set of fucking balls already.

SAUTO
02-02-2017, 08:19 PM
Fucking bullshit, subjective, paper doll shit here. Grow a set of fucking balls already.

I've got a big set. Of course it's subjective. Any real set of rules are.

You don't like it?

TimBone
02-02-2017, 08:20 PM
How so?

Not being sarcastic. Seriously wondering.

Coach
02-02-2017, 08:21 PM
That's against the tos anywhere

I was specifically talking about D.C.

It did say "Enter and participate at your own peril. This forum is hardly moderated on any level so please be aware going in. You're going to be offended. By someone. Repeatedly. Your choice to enter."

So I was just simply saying, unless it's real life cross over or a threat of body harm (legitimate), you're on your own in D.C.

DaFace
02-02-2017, 08:22 PM

You don't like it?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_W-fIn2QZgg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bugeater
02-02-2017, 08:24 PM
I had that happen personally, clowned the fucker. Totally outsmarted him and let him stay.
While I respect the way you took the high road on that, I don't think it should have been up to you. There should be no give, no gray area, with this rule.

Eleazar
02-02-2017, 08:24 PM

It did say "Enter and participate at your own peril. This forum is hardly moderated on any level so please be aware going in. You're going to be offended. By someone. Repeatedly. Your choice to enter."

So I was just simply saying, unless it's real life cross over or a threat of body harm (legitimate), you're on your own in D.C.

The way it should be

kccrow
02-02-2017, 08:27 PM

You don't like it?

Not particularly. Too much open to interpretation shit in that for my liking.

Staying on topic part isn't that bad. It's the rest of it.

If a mod "feels" you are being whatever a "douchebag" is, then they have free reign to do whatever they want? That's Bob Dole shit right there in a nutshell. So yeah, I don't like it.

User stalking? Nah. If a user posts in a topic and someone replies to that users take, then it isn't exactly stalking. For instance, Tigger posts dipshit comment 1 in thread A, Crow responds with proof that Tigger is said dipshit. Tigger then posts dipshit comment 2 in thread B, Crow responds with proof that Tigger is said dipshit. That isn't stalking, that's' responding to two separate instances of dipshittery with legitimate rebuttals. Leaving mods to decide what is and isn't in this case is highly subjective. Don't trust it.

Opinion Spamming, this is the only one I partially agree with and only in the sense of "stay on topic." If there are 8 threads about Alex Smith and I post Alex Smith sucks total ballsack in every one of them, oh fucking well. They are ALL topics about Alex Smith. If I'm posting Alex Smith sucks a giant sack of taters in a thread about Dontari Poe, well then that's inexcusable and someone should smack me and say hey, get on topic.

Nickhead
02-02-2017, 08:29 PM
assuming the 'romper room' would not be visible to non members, as you wouldn't want just anyone poking around, even lurking, i propose the sub forum be called clusterfuck central :D

Hammock Parties
02-02-2017, 08:30 PM
If a mod "feels" you are being whatever a "douchebag" is, then they have free reign to do whatever they want?

No. You'll get a warning.

Possible Punishments:

Physical threats and other severe actions will result in immediate bans. For the most part, though, the moderators will try and handle things at the lowest level possible, and move to more severe punishments as more infractions occur.

Warnings (via PM, in the thread, or the infraction feature), and reporting of the post in the mod forum for visibility

I think that's more than fair.

BigRedChief
02-02-2017, 08:32 PM
It was discussed but in reality, none of the mods have the time to moderate that forum.of course, it would be a time consuming task for "regular" mods. what about my idea of "people's" mod on both sides of the aisle working together to change things?

SAUTO
02-02-2017, 08:35 PM
While I respect the way you took the high road on that, I don't think it should have been up to you. There should be no give, no gray area, with this rule.

Dude it was awesome. Did you see how I got him? Totally

BigRedChief
02-02-2017, 08:35 PM
While I respect the way you took the high road on that, I don't think it should have been up to you. There should be no give, no gray area, with this rule.I agree, no grey area needed whatsoever. Stay out of people's real life's. Or else a perm ban.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 08:37 PM

If a mod "feels" you are being whatever a "douchebag" is, then they have free reign to do whatever they want? That's Bob Dole shit right there in a nutshell. So yeah, I don't like it.

User stalking? Nah. If a user posts in a topic and someone replies to that users take, then it isn't exactly stalking. For instance, Tigger posts dipshit comment 1 in thread A, Crow responds with proof that Tigger is said dipshit. Tigger then posts dipshit comment 2 in thread B, Crow responds with proof that Tigger is said dipshit. That isn't stalking, that's' responding to two separate instances of dipshittery with legitimate rebuttals. Leaving mods to decide what is and isn't in this case is highly subjective. Don't trust it.

Opinion Spamming, this is the only one I partially agree with. If there are 8 threads about Alex Smith and I post Alex Smith sucks total ballsack in every one of them, oh fucking well. They are ALL topics about Alex Smith. If I'm posting Alex Smith sucks a giant sack of taters in a thread about Dontari Poe, well then that's inexcusable and someone should smack me and say hey, get on topic.
Obviously the User stalking and Douchebag Rule are going to be, at least a bit, subjective. However, they needed to be added for certain cases.

For example, I don't know if you remember the old Frazod-KCNative feuds. But it got to the point where Frazod couldn't post in any thread without KCNative showing up and posting something like, "Hey Frazbob, just wanted to let you know that you're a blah blah blah blah..."

That's user stalking. I could have worded it as harassment, but that would be subjective to moderator opinion as well.

You will have to trust the mods on that one. If your engaging in normal football talk, making solid posts, and not intentionally seeking out a user, then that rule should never apply to you.

As far as the Douchebag Rule, that was a special request from a mod that has been doing this job very well for a long time, and basically said, "Look, sometimes people will find a way to fuck things up without actually breaking any of the posted rules. You know it when you see it." We have to trust his word, because he's been doing this job for a long time, is level-headed and respected, and knows wht he's talking about.

Once again though, my guess would be that it's for extreme cases. Based on your posts, I don't think you would ever have anything to worry about.

There will be some mod trust required, of course. But I think all of the mods are looking to do a great job, and are more than capable of making level-headed decisions regarding these issues.

Nickhead
02-02-2017, 08:37 PM
now, i personally don't take too much stock in others trying to undermine ones station in e-life, find it quite funny but...

according to the new rules would this be considered harassment? :D

DaneMcCloud
02-02-2017, 08:38 PM
now, i personally don't take too much stock in others trying to undermine ones station in e-life, find it quite funny but...

You're such a woman

Bugeater
02-02-2017, 08:38 PM

Opinion Spamming, this is the only one I partially agree with and only in the sense of "stay on topic." If there are 8 threads about Alex Smith and I post Alex Smith sucks total ballsack in every one of them, oh fucking well. They are ALL topics about Alex Smith. If I'm posting Alex Smith sucks a giant sack of taters in a thread about Dontari Poe, well then that's inexcusable and someone should smack me and say hey, get on topic.
If 3 or more of the 5 mods think you're being a douchebag, you probably are being a douchebag. As far as the stalker rule, were you around when KC Native was stalking Frazod all over the board? Don't be like KC Native was and you'll be fine.

kccrow
02-02-2017, 08:39 PM
How so?

Not being sarcastic. Seriously wondering.

See my response to Sauto.

You need to be more definitive.

If you consider douchebaggery to be "Making personal insults toward a specific user, such as Crow saying Tigger is a bumbling retarded idiot," then you need to define it. You actually have to put a bit more thought into what things it is that you want to curtail. These rules are entirely too vague and far too subjective. They literally invite Dole behaviors by moderators.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 08:40 PM
If 3 or more of the 5 mods think you're being a douchebag, you probably are being a douchebag. As far as the stalker rule, were you around when KC Native was stalking Frazod all over the board? Don't be like KC Native was and you'll be fine.
Sheesh. You said the same thing I said in so few words. Maybe I'm long-winded.

Bugeater
Dude it was awesome. Did you see how I got him? Totally
Oh yeah, I was here. It was fucking brilliant.

But he still should have been whacked.

Nickhead
You're such a woman

now be careful, if i post something in another thread, and you reply, you will have to pay the troll toll :D

Buehler445
02-02-2017, 08:41 PM

That was one of the all time hilarious threads of this season place. But yeah, I'd have lost my shit.

12 or so negs in 4 months? Probably not.

You need to dig up some of the old rep wars.

Frazod
02-02-2017, 08:43 PM
12 or so negs in 4 months? Probably not.

You need to dig up some of the old rep wars.

Seriously.

Shit, I'd do that to Wickedson in a day sometimes. LMAO

Dartgod
02-02-2017, 08:44 PM

Most definitely. Marcellus would be banned under the new rules.

srvy
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NUM2YXhJ5L8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL

lewdog

Not at all.

Be a better poster. You won't get harassed.

Easy.

Bugeater
02-02-2017, 08:45 PM

No. That is funny.

TimBone
See my response to Sauto.

You need to be more definitive.

If you consider douchebaggery to be "Making personal insults toward a specific user, such as Crow saying Tigger is a bumbling retarded idiot," then you need to define it. You actually have to put a bit more thought into what things it is that you want to curtail. These rules are entirely too vague and far too subjective. They literally invite Dole behaviors by moderators.
You may be right about being more definitive regarding the Stalker Rule. I'll look at it as well.

It's still gonna be a moderators' discretion type thing, though. You just can't have a sentence for every possible situation in there.

Just know, though, that it is gonna be blatant stalking that is a problem. For example, I've already seen the post where Tiger accused you of stalking him after he read the rules. You were posting normal football talk. That's not stalking.

Nickhead
in thread intermission video:

Rock vs Cow :D

NSFW

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xFRLtwH8jlY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TimBone
02-02-2017, 08:46 PM
ROFL
Hahaha. I thought of that as soon as I read your post. Glad you got a laugh from it.

Nickhead
02-02-2017, 08:46 PM
No. That is funny.

is my take as well, i just wanted to give DaneMcCumBubble his moment in the sun, cause we all know he could use some :D

kccrow
02-02-2017, 08:48 PM
Obviously the User stalking and Douchebag Rule are going to be, at least a bit, subjective. However, they needed to be added for certain cases.

For example, I don't know if you remember the old Frazod-KCNative feuds. But it got to the point where Frazod couldn't post in any thread without KCNative showing up and posting something like, "Hey Frazbob, just wanted to let you know that you're a blah blah blah blah..."

That's user stalking. I could have worded it as harassment, but that would be subjective to moderator opinion as well.

You will have to trust the mods on that one. If your engaging in normal football talk, making solid posts, and not intentionally seeking out a user, then that rule should never apply to you.

As far as the Douchebag Rule, that was a special request from a mod that has been doing this job very well for a long time, and basically said, "Look, sometimes people will find a way to fuck things up without actually breaking any of the posted rules. You know it when you see it." We have to trust his word, because he's been doing this job for a long time, is level-headed and respected, and knows wht he's talking about.

Once again though, my guess aoumd be that it's for extreme cases. Based on your posts, I don't think you would ever have anything to worry about.

There will be some mod trust required, of course. But I think all of the mods are looking to do a great job, and are more than capable of making level-headed decisions regarding these issues.

We literally posted at the same time. I don't have personal issues with any moderator past nor present. I have some issues with how some situations were handled in the past by moderators, such as banning from threads, and the forum for that matter, because of differing opinion. So no, I don't just "trust" moderators in all aspects, and that isn't because I have a personal issue with the mods nor do they have one with me. This is about bettering the forum overall and I'm voicing this opinion with that in mind.

Like I said in my response, you need to be more clear about what "being a douchebag" is, and the types of behaviors that could result in some type of moderator action.

I was here to see the KCNative crap, but I was a much more passive and outside observer at the time because I primarily posted at CC. I understand excessive stalking and seeking out a user in every possible way like Native did. What I don't want to see happen is that people like Tiger get whiny about someone responding to them in threads they post in and crying "oh quit stalking me" because its happened already. If the guy is posting in threads and people are responding to him, primarily on topic, then I don't see that as stalking in any way. There needs to be a clear separation line.

kccrow
02-02-2017, 08:51 PM
And I posted at the same time as Tim again. I'm going to shut up for a while. :D

SAUTO
02-02-2017, 08:52 PM
We literally posted at the same time. I don't have personal issues with any moderator past nor present. I have some issues with how some situations were handled in the past by moderators, such as banning from threads, and the forum for that matter, because of differing opinion. So no, I don't just "trust" moderators in all aspects, and that isn't because I have a personal issue with the mods nor do they have one with me. This is about bettering the forum overall and I'm voicing this opinion with that in mind.

Like I said in my response, you need to be more clear about what "being a douchebag" is, and the types of behaviors that could result in some type of moderator action.

I was here to see the KCNative crap, but I was a much more passive and outside observer at the time because I primarily posted at CC. I understand excessive stalking and seeking out a user in every possible way like Native did. What I don't want to see happen is that people like Tiger get whiny about someone responding to them in threads they post in and crying "oh quit stalking me" because its happened already. If the guy is posting in threads and people are responding to him, primarily on topic, then I don't see that as stalking in any way. There needs to be a clear separation line.
That it's our job to figure out

02-02-2017, 08:53 PM
The puppies were me so shut up

Jesus that post went over your head (and it was said tongue in cheek) Calm down, Mr. Moderator

SAUTO
02-02-2017, 08:54 PM
Jesus that post went over your head (and it was said tongue in cheek) Calm down, Mr. Moderator

I didn't ban you so obviously I'm calm lol

nothing goes over my head

stumppy
02-02-2017, 08:56 PM
I didn't ban you so obviously I'm calm lol

nothing goes over my head

You're too fast, you would catch it.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 08:58 PM

Your last paragraph is an important point. And I agree. I do think I need to re-word that section a bit to draw a more definitive line, specifically to avoid what it looks like Tiger is already trying to do. In the end, though, some of it will still be subjective.

And don't quit posting your opinions. Feedback is what we want.

KS Smitty
02-02-2017, 09:00 PM

It would be a full time job for sure.

Bugeater
02-02-2017, 09:01 PM

Part of the problem, IMO anyway, is that the moderators had gotten away from acting as a team, and a lot more singular action was starting to get taken. I don't see that being the case with the current crew.

LiveSteam
02-02-2017, 09:03 PM

I think evey American under the age of 65 should be forced to spend a month in there. I've never been more sure about anything in my life

KS Smitty
02-02-2017, 09:05 PM

I think whiney bitches should also be sent to Romper Room. Just because the mods are trying to clarify unacceptable behavior shouldn't mean the pussification of CP.

Hammock Parties
02-02-2017, 09:06 PM
I think whiney bitches should also be sent to Romper Room.

In that case we'd have to put every member of the forum in there.

Bearcat
02-02-2017, 09:11 PM
The subjectivity has always been there, but points like "sole purpose of ruining everyone's enjoyment of the board" and "specifically to incite rage and reaction from that member" should be pretty fairly clear. In the past mods have said 99% of people get it and the mods are basically around for the 1% who don't get it. It's not like that number is really going anywhere.... maybe the bottom 3% who don't get it.

You'll still have to go out of your way to get noticed... and we've also been discussing more consistency with warnings, so people aren't just MU'd or limited to the Romper Room.

02-02-2017, 09:11 PM
You're too fast, you would catch it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h27AcB70Mvc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kccrow
02-02-2017, 09:12 PM
That it's our job to figure out

To an extent. Subjectivity should always be reduced as much as possible on the front end so that there are fewer issues on the back end. I'm in accounting, so I see Internal Controls as an example. You define a set of roles to accomplish tasks so that no one person can commit fraud without some other person as a check/balance. Similarly, you don't create a set of rules without some check/balance on those that must enforce them. With that in mind, you also don't create a set of rules that are so restrictive that the person enforcing them is hand-tied to do anything nor creates an environment so restrictive to users that they cannot post without the threat of moderator intervention.

Your last paragraph is an important point. And I agree. I do think I need to re-word that section a bit to draw a more definitive line, specifically to avoid what it looks like Tiger is already trying to do. In the end, though, some of it will still be subjective.

And don't quit posting your opinions. Feedback is what we want.

Duly noted.

Part of the problem, IMO anyway, is that the moderators had gotten away from acting as a team, and a lot more singular action was starting to get taken. I don't see that being the case with the current crew.

I agree. This moderator group is, at this time, functioning as a group. With strong leadership, they should continue to function that way. If at any time that begins to slip, then the moderator team should take action within their own group and replace moderators that are going down the path we saw with the old regime. I appreciate the efforts to make things better. Breath of fresh air.

KS Smitty
02-02-2017, 09:12 PM
In that case we'd have to put every member of the forum in there.

:shake: Not me! :)

stumppy
02-02-2017, 09:13 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h27AcB70Mvc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's what came to mind.:D

Squalor2
02-02-2017, 09:27 PM
to be blunt and honest, stick all chiefsplanet members in the downtime chiefsplanet

SAUTO
02-02-2017, 09:30 PM

It's going to a vote after 24 hours

If a, mother fucker can't handle that then bye...

hometeam
02-02-2017, 09:49 PM
Bunch of cocknockin rules

kccrow
02-02-2017, 09:56 PM
Got another question...

What about the "spoiler" rules?

I remember quite a few users getting reaaaaaaaaaaallllllllly pissed off about some shit that was going on with bans from threads for not using spoilers and whatnot.

Is there a situation where one must use spoiler tags?

Is it a media center only, thread specific situation?

Etc. etc. etc.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-02-2017, 09:56 PM

You sumbitch!

kccrow
02-02-2017, 09:59 PM
It's going to a vote after 24 hours

If a, mother fucker can't handle that then bye...

https://i.imgflip.com/11wev3.jpg

SAUTO
02-02-2017, 10:01 PM
Bunch of cocknockin rules

Fuck you. Meet me at sonic in Versailles

Pasta Little Brioni
02-02-2017, 10:06 PM
Just restore Clay and RORs accounts already. Everyone knows who they are.

Buehler445
02-02-2017, 10:15 PM
Seriously.

Shit, I'd do that to Wickedson in a day sometimes. LMAO

ROFL I had almost forgotten about him. I think he got banned from KU threads even ROFL

To an extent. Subjectivity should always be reduced as much as possible on the front end so that there are fewer issues on the back end. I'm in accounting, so I see Internal Controls as an example. You define a set of roles to accomplish tasks so that no one person can commit fraud without some other person as a check/balance. Similarly, you don't create a set of rules without some check/balance on those that must enforce them. With that in mind, you also don't create a set of rules that are so restrictive that the person enforcing them is hand-tied to do anything nor creates an environment so restrictive to users that they cannot post without the threat of moderator intervention.

Duly noted.

I agree. This moderator group is, at this time, functioning as a group. With strong leadership, they should continue to function that way. If at any time that begins to slip, then the moderator team should take action within their own group and replace moderators that are going down the path we saw with the old regime. I appreciate the efforts to make things better. Breath of fresh air.

Are you trying to pass the Sarbanes-Oxley act up in this bitch? :D

I think the control is the procedure. Warning-->Post caps-->Romper room-->bans, rather than just wielding the ban hammer.

I always go back to the Jim Collins quote.

“The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline.”

A good mod team pretty much just needs the douche bag rule. It's when mod actions are unfounded, inconsistent, or just plain lazy when everything goes to shit, and no matter how specific the rules are, if moderation is insufficient no amount of rules will be able to overcome that.

Frazod
02-02-2017, 10:20 PM
Is Wickedson still around?

Buehler445
02-02-2017, 10:21 PM

I don't think so. He changed his name or got it changed to Bambi, but I haven't seen him in awhile.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-02-2017, 10:22 PM

No, but Bitch is pulling double douche duty

Frazod
02-02-2017, 10:23 PM
No, but Bitch is pulling double douche duty

Nature abhors a vacuum..... :D

Hammock Parties
02-02-2017, 10:24 PM
Just restore Clay and RORs accounts already. Everyone knows who they are.

I am not Clay.

Please forget that he ever existed.

Frazod
02-02-2017, 10:25 PM
I don't think so. He changed his name or got it changed to Bambi, but I haven't seen him in awhile.

Last visit 10/2/16.

kccrow
02-02-2017, 10:27 PM
ROFL I had almost forgotten about him. I think he got banned from KU threads even ROFL

Are you trying to pass the Sarbanes-Oxley act up in this bitch? :D

I think the control is the procedure. Warning-->Post caps-->Romper room-->bans, rather than just wielding the ban hammer.

I always go back to the Jim Collins quote.

A good mod team pretty much just needs the douche bag rule. It's when mod actions are unfounded, inconsistent, or just plain lazy when everything goes to shit, and no matter how specific the rules are, if moderation is insufficient no amount of rules will be able to overcome that.

I'd like to put some SOx over a few people's heads around here :D

I think the fundamental issue is that lack of clarity was a problem before and I don't trust it to not be a problem again in the future.

It killed the Coalition, and it will kill this place too. The mod team there got ban happy, getting rid of all the perceived "douchebags." Now its about 20 guys sitting around talking about the good old days and politics.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 10:28 PM
I'd like to put some SOx over a few people's heads around here :D

I think the fundamental issue is that lack of clarity was a problem before and I don't trust it to not be a problem again in the future.

It killed the Coalition, and it will kill this place too. The mod team there got ban happy, getting rid of all the perceived "douchebags." Now its about 20 guys sitting around talking about the good old days and politics.
Is it back up and operational?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-02-2017, 10:30 PM

Yep

I've never had an issue with your posts and that is not what my post was implying. But a lot of people who don't get your posting style have cried foul for your aggressiveness and are going to point at the TOS. If this means you are going to post differently, then this place is going to be a helluva lot different than what it was.

kccrow
02-02-2017, 10:35 PM
Is it back up and operational?

It's been up and running for a while. It had that short, 6-month hiatus or so, but it's been up ever since. About the only reason Boss keeps it up is so old friends have a place to BS outside of social media every day.

They had a pretty decent forum format and the front page was nice. The problem was moderation. Drove alot of great posters away from that place. Hell, they actually banned BoneCrusher. Mully all but quit posting there and only posted here for the longest time. The list goes on.

I don't want to see CP become CC 2.0.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-02-2017, 10:37 PM

Not once did the last mod group ever label me the way you have. Not once was I told I was out of line or violated the TOS. If you're doing this out of peer pressure then I feel sorry for CP and the few new mods who are already caving into the pressure of the mob. I've already got Sauto flexing at me in the other thread for saying the same shit the next guy to me did. Already seeing bias/inconsistency not once experienced by previous leadership.

This will be an interesting couple weeks...

Hammock Parties
02-02-2017, 10:40 PM
Not once did the last mod group ever label me the way you have. Not once was I told I was out of line or violated the TOS. If you're doing this out of peer pressure then I feel sorry for CP and the few new mods who are already caving into the pressure of the mob. I've already got Sauto flexing at me in the other thread for saying the same shit the next guy to me.

http://i.imgur.com/k4deh3v.gif

TimBone
02-02-2017, 10:42 PM
Not once did the last mod group ever label me the way you have. Not once was I told I was out of line or violated the TOS. If you're doing this out of peer pressure then I feel sorry for CP and the few new mods who are already caving into the pressure of the mob. I've already got Sauto flexing at me in the other thread for saying the same shit the next guy to me.

How did I label you? Did I imply that we were going to send you there? There is a good chance that if Clay comes back, that is where he's starting out. And, let's be honest, you don't exactly have a record for letting people bash Alex without showing up to defend his honor.

In my thoughts, you were there on your own accord. Defending your quarterback.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 10:43 PM
Maybe you've got a guilty conscience, and know that you're not as innocent as you want to believe.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 10:45 PM
LMAO

Nickhead
02-02-2017, 10:47 PM
i want to know something. when these new rules take effect. will those that were allowed to sneak in :D and have been actively participating while under cover, be deported to another board? just curious, because that sounds a lil 'trumpian' :D

i joke, im indifferent. ive pushed a few buttons, but that's only to get a feel for the place. haven't been around enough to notice any problems aside from coding and features. (it would be nice if the tabs actually did what they advertised)

Mr. Laz
02-02-2017, 10:48 PM
Maybe you've got a guilty conscience, and know that you're not as innocent as you want to believe.
You already said that you can see him in the romper room.

Only a matter of time, you called your shot.

I imagine i'll be in there before long with the high school bullshit we've got going around here.

hometeam
02-02-2017, 10:50 PM
**** you. Meet me at sonic in Versailles

Ill be there first one of the year, big plans this year for that show.

Finished trans finally tonight after lots of issues, going to get lots of pics of n2o setup and post up in car thread over the next week or so~

stumppy
02-02-2017, 10:51 PM

Damnit Meat Peeker, you know I don't much care for you but I have missed the gifs. ROFL

MeatRock
02-02-2017, 10:57 PM
We are definitely making more work for ourselves. But it's all about making this place better and letting everyone enjoy it in their own way.

Thanks to the new mods for putting in the time and energy. Everything looks good. :D

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-02-2017, 10:58 PM
How did I label you? Did I imply that we were going to send you there? There is a good chance that if Clay comes back, that is where he's starting out. And, let's be honest, you don't exactly have a record for letting people bash Alex without showing up to defend his honor.

In my thoughts, you were there on your own accord. Defending your quarterback.

Again, defending/being an optimist has never been listed as trolling and still won't be under the proposed TOS. Have I ever been approached by leadership for derailing threads? Just because there are a ton of asshats on here that hate when I don't cave into their aggression and then proceed to label me as a non-conformist/troll/thread derailer doesn't mean you have to buy into that sentiment too. What I appreciated about the previous mods Dole/Flop/Gonzo was how they didn't give a **** about pleasing the mob nor did they buy into the sky is falling bull shit that so many people on here want the rest of us to believe. It got me to want to donate to this place because I could speak freely to provide separate viewpoints rather than the repeated negative nancy bull shit 24/7 by everyone else.

It wasn't because of the previous mods that this place started going to shit nor have I read anywhere about long time posters not want to come around because of the way things were run...it has far more to do with the type of people that became the majority and how football talk went to absolute shit. The simple fact that you guys admit that Clay's propaganda bull shit and my rhetoric of laying out reasons to defend dorsey/reid/smith are what actually drives traffic speaks to the crowd that comes around...they want god damn drama, somewhere to endlessly bitch and someone to hate (Be it the optimists, Smith, Reid).

TimBone
02-02-2017, 10:59 PM

I imagine i'll be in there before long with the high school bullshit we've got going around here.
A couple of things.

1. No single mod is making any heavy decisions on their own, so no worries there.

2. I DIDN'T SAY I WAS SENDING HIM THERE.

Bowser
02-02-2017, 11:04 PM

Go to bed and sleep it off

Bowser
02-02-2017, 11:06 PM
Again, defending/being an optimist has never been listed as trolling and still won't be under the proposed TOS. Have I ever been approached by leadership for derailing threads? Just because there are a ton of asshats on here that hate when I don't cave into their aggression and then proceed to label me as a non-conformist/troll/thread derailer doesn't mean you have to buy into that sentiment too. What I appreciated about the previous mods Dole/Flop/Gonzo was how they didn't give a **** about pleasing the mob nor did they buy into the sky is falling bull shit that so many people on here want the rest of us to believe. It got me to want to donate to this place because I could speak freely to provide separate viewpoints rather than the repeated negative nancy bull shit 24/7 by everyone else.

It wasn't because of the previous mods that this place started going to shit nor have I read anywhere about long time posters not want to come around because of the way things were run...it has far more to do with the type of people that became the majority and how football talk went to absolute shit. The simple fact that you guys admit that Clay's propaganda bull shit and my rhetoric of laying out reasons to defend dorsey/reid/smith are what actually drives traffic speaks to the crowd that comes around...they want god damn drama, somewhere to endlessly bitch and someone to hate (Be it the optimists, Smith, Reid).

wordswordswords....

You troll the anti Alex posters. You know it, they know it, everyone knows it. No matter how many words you want to throw at it, you know it's true.

Reerun_KC
02-02-2017, 11:09 PM
Odds on Tiggerupperuncle creating a "leaving for ever" thread?

Anyone?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-02-2017, 11:11 PM
Go to bed and sleep it off

wordswordswords....

You troll the anti Alex posters. You know it, they know it, everyone knows it. No matter how many words you want to throw at it, you know it's true.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298418&page=3
Are you denying Timbone doesn't share the same mentality that the mob has on me? here's a perfect example of it. He and I have NEVER seen eye to eye. I would love to see you refute Laz's comment that there aren't already plans to throw me in that place. This is a pathetic, chicken shit way of trying to win approval as the new leadership...giving what the mob wants.

I mean his track record speaks for itself. I'm not holding my breath that I'll be treated fairly. Censorship is already in force as Sauto put on display in the other thread. Not planning on donating to this place anymore with the way things have gone in a couple days...

stumppy
02-02-2017, 11:11 PM

Anyone?

I wouldn't give odds but I'd take up a collection for his bus ticket.

Chiefspants
02-02-2017, 11:12 PM
I like Tiger. This place needs contrarian views. Tiger is the yin to Clay's yang, and brings necessary balance to the force.

Clay is at his best when he has something to prove. If Tiger leads to the second coming of Gif'd up, sign me up.

His takes outside of Alex are also much better than his reputation would suggest.

stumppy
02-02-2017, 11:14 PM
Are you denying Timbone doesn't share the same mentality that the mob has on me? here's a perfect example of it. He and I have NEVER seen eye to eye. I would love to see you refute Laz's comment that there aren't already plans to throw me in that place. This is a pathetic, chicken shit way of trying to win approval as the new leadership.

I mean his track record speaks for itself. I'm not holding my breath that I'll be treated fairly. Censorship is already in force, as Sauto put on display in the other thread.

Imagine that, someone on here has an opinion about someone and he's also a mod. WOW, worlds collide, it's armagedon, it's...it''s just not fair. awwww

RealSNR
02-02-2017, 11:14 PM
Jesus Christ. Nobody's going to the Romper Room any time fucking soon.

Calm your titties, everybody.

TimBone
02-02-2017, 11:16 PM
Are you denying Timbone doesn't share the same mentality that the mob has on me? here's a perfect example of it. He and I have NEVER seen eye to eye. I would love to see you refute Laz's comment that there aren't already plans to throw me in that place. This is a pathetic, chicken shit way of trying to win approval as the new leadership...giving what the mob wants.

I mean his track record speaks for itself. I'm not holding my breath that I'll be treated fairly. Censorship is already in force as Sauto put on display in the other thread. Not planning on donating to this place anymore with the way things have gone in a couple days...
What are we looking at in that link? Did I make a post in there?

Reerun_KC
02-02-2017, 11:16 PM
Jesus Christ. Nobody's going to the Romper Room any time ****ing soon.

Calm your titties, everybody.

No but this pending meltdown from Tiggerupperuncle is going to go be good.....

Im buttering up the popcorn for this one.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-02-2017, 11:17 PM

Anyone?

I was informed today via phone that if I want to continue to hang around CP to back off Tiggerupperuncle...

Someone close to the inner mod circle made it clear that he isn't to be messed with regardless....

I got your infraction Tigger. I won't be responding to you, qouting you, engaging in conversation with you or anything going forward.

Point has been made. Merry Christmas CP. See u later.
Your ability to predict anything is about as shitty as the dump Rosie O'donnell takes each morning.

My biggest stalker on CP is on notice. Here's some entertainment if you're bored. Old man river is obsessed with me. Creepy ****er.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304611
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304680

Hammock Parties

https://media.giphy.com/media/14jfWwYLzUb3Tq/giphy.gif

MeatRock

ROFL :spock:
Give it a rest. You are extremely paranoid. Mr. "messiah of Chiefs fans everywhere."

Bugeater
02-02-2017, 11:18 PM
Mods plz move SNR to the Romper Room. TIA

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Just laying out that there is well-established precedence regarding your opinion of me that is well documented on CP and now this hinting that clay and I could be headed to this romper room is indicative of your bias of me. Sauto has already shown it tonight. Please the mob as you will, guys.

Reerun_KC
02-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Your ability to predict anything is about as shitty as the dump Rosie O'donnell takes each morning.

My biggest stalker on CP is on notice. Here's some entertainment if you're bored. Old man river is obsessed with me. Creepy ****er.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304611
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304680

http://i.imgur.com/UQVHXJ1.gif

Bowser
02-02-2017, 11:23 PM

I mean his track record speaks for itself. I'm not holding my breath that I'll be treated fairly. Censorship is already in force as Sauto put on display in the other thread. Not planning on donating to this place anymore with the way things have gone in a couple days...Stop being a whiny candy ass. I can honestly say that there are no pre ordained orders to move you anywhere (anyone for that matter). Take a deep breath and count to 10.

Mods plz move SNR to the Romper Room. TIAThe hell with that. I'm moving myself to the Romper Room and locking the door. I'll let a few people in from time to time when I get bored. Maybe.

RealSNR
02-02-2017, 11:23 PM
Mods plz move SNR to the Romper Room. TIA

Hey, back off. The new rules say don't stalk, physically threaten, get into personal life stuff with, or make rude comments in prayer threads towards other members.

It doesn't say anything about raping them.

Bugeater
02-02-2017, 11:24 PM
Just laying out that there is well-established precedence regarding your opinion of me that is well documented on CP and now this hinting that clay and I could be headed to this romper room is indicative of your bias of me. Sauto has already shown it tonight. Please the mob as you will, guys.
Stop being a little bitch. Christ.

Bugeater
02-02-2017, 11:24 PM
Hey, back off. The new rules say don't stalk, physically threaten, get into personal life stuff with, or make rude comments in prayer threads towards other members.

Duly noted.

Reerun_KC
02-02-2017, 11:25 PM

I've never been to a rape before.

Bowser

"The Raping Room"

Nah, probably shouldn't.

Hammock Parties
I've never been to a rape before.

Never been to a playoff game at Arrowhead?

TimBone
02-02-2017, 11:26 PM
Breathe, man. Breathe. You're going off of the deep end a little bit. I just got done reading my posts in there. A discussion about whether or not you were black bob is your proof that I'm out to get you?

You're getting worked up over nothing.

Bowser

Yes. January 2011, Baltimore Ravens. I haven't been the same since.

kccrow
I wanna rape. Can I rape? Mods?

Reerun_KC

No.

Reerun_KC
02-02-2017, 11:27 PM

Do rspes last long? I can't stay out late.

MeatRock

ROFL

Hammock Parties
Tiger just threw the game-tying 2 point conversion and suddenly realized his left tackle got flagged for holding...

Bowser
02-02-2017, 11:29 PM

https://m.popkey.co/57a893/xYj5X.gif

Perineum Ripper
02-02-2017, 11:33 PM
Do rspes last long? I can't stay out late.

My mom said she would bake cookies for the rape but wants to know if your mom will be there to supervise

Reerun_KC
02-02-2017, 11:36 PM
My mom said she would bake cookies for the rape but wants to know if your mom will be there to supervise

She said yes. But also said that to let your mom know that stumpy's mom is bring wine,. Real wine. Not that Boone's farms shit that Bowser mom brought last time. So she is welcome to stay if she wants.

Perineum Ripper
02-02-2017, 11:39 PM
She said yes. But also said that to let your mom know that stumpy's mom is bring wine,. Real wine. Not that Boone's farms shit that Bowser mom brought last time. So she is welcome to stay if she wants.

She said a night of wine, cookies, and rape sound good

stumppy
02-02-2017, 11:40 PM

Uh, your moms already over here. Quit calling.

MeatRock
02-02-2017, 11:40 PM
She said a night of wine, cookies, and rape sound good

So, who's going to rape all of these moms? :hmmm:

kccrow
02-02-2017, 11:42 PM
https://m.popkey.co/57a893/xYj5X.gif

But... but... but, there will be wine and cookies! Plus mom said its okay too.

Bowser
You idiots with all this talk of moms and rape.

Don't you realize you can't rape the willing?

Reerun_KC
So, who's going to rape all of these moms? :hmmm:

Timbone of course.

scho63
Punishable Offenses

The Douchebag Rule: TOO SUBJECTIVE-NO

Opinion Spamming: LIKE THIS BUT ALSO SOMEWHAT SUBJECTIVE ON THE AMOUNT THAT EQUALS PROBLEM

User Stalking: YES

Real-Life Crossover: 100% AGREE

Reaching beyond the internet and affecting user's personal and professional lives will not be tolerated. This includes (but is not limited to) contacting family members, employees, employers, making unfounded claims about user's personal lives and businesses, and falsely accusing user's of real life crimes. Basically, leave people's real lives alone. Breaking this rule will result in an immediate ban.

Spam: AGREE BUT NEVER A PROBLEM ON CP SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE FROM FEB 2009

If you are a longtime regular, there is no problem with you posting links to your website. However, if your main reason for posting to Chiefsplanet is to sell stuff or to direct traffic to your own website, your thread will be removed and it may result in a ban.

NSFW Links and Images: YES AND THERE ARE SOME WHO POST MEME'S WITH THE F-BOMB IN THERE OFTEN. I DON'T CARE BUT IT IS A BIG NO-NO

Links and images that contain any grotesque or other NSFW content must be posted within NSFW Tags. There are no exceptions to this rule. NSFW images may not be posted using IMG tags or as attachments. Lastly, posting NSFW links and pics within normal spoiler tags will not suffice.

Overloading front page with Threads: NEED TO ENFORCE MORE, ESPECIALLY IN DC!

Posting an extraordinary amount of threads or bumping too many old thread within a small time period is not allowed.

Physical Threats: EASY TO UNDERSTAND BUT MUST BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY REAL THREAT VERSUS OFF HANDED COMMENT.

Physical threats deemed by the moderators to be serious in nature will result in an immediate ban.

Rude Comments in Prayer/Thoughts Threads: AGREE BUT ALSO A LITTLE SUBJECTIVE. SOMETIMES AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR AN BE INTERPRETED AS MEAN OR INSENSITIVE

Prayers/thoughts threads are not normal threads, and will be treated as such. Be respectful. If you don’t have anything positive to add, move on to another thread.

Word Filter Evasion: AGREE

Word Filters are in place. Do not add spaces, symbols or anything else with the intention of bypassing these filters. Do not post images containing words that are filtered by the system.

Disrespectful Treatment of Moderators: SCREW THEM! LOL

Moderators are users first and foremost. The moderating job is a voluntary position, and the mods are acting in the interest of what they think is best for the forum. All that is asked is that, if you are going to dispute a mod decision, do so in a respectable manner. Lastly, and obviously, do not threaten the board with legal action. This will result in an immediate ban.

False News or Thread Title: AGREE BUT BE CAREFUL WITH THIS AS MANY PEOPLE TOSS THE "FALSE THREAD TITLE" AROUND LIKE CANDY DUE TO DISLIKE OF SOMEONE.

Many users come to Chiefsplanet for Chiefs news and updates. Posting false news stories or misleading thread titles (even as a joke) are prohibited.

Multiple accounts and banned users: MY OPINION IS ONE USER ONE ACCOUNT-PLAIN AND SIMPLE

If any user has multiple active accounts, any and all accounts can be banned at any time. If a user has been permanently banned and come back under a new account, that user can be banned at any time at the moderators’ discretion. Posting on the behalf of banned users prohibited. This includes any text, photos, or videos.

Possible Punishments: LOOKS FINE-NEED TO CHECK OFTEN IN BEGINNING OF NEW CHANGES TO SEE IF YOU ARE BANNING TOO MANY PEOPLE.

- Warnings (via PM, in the thread, or the infraction feature), and reporting of the post in the mod forum for visibility
- Daily post count limit
- Temporary kick to the Romper Room
- Permanent kick to the Romper Room
- Short Term Ban
- Long Term Ban
- Permanent Ban

Single Thread Bans may occur due to the following reasons:
- Highjacking threads with no thought given to the OP
- Derailment of threads due to personal feuds
- General derailment of threads
- Rude or insensitive comments in a prayers/thoughts thread
- Constant trolling of a single thread

Romper Room Guidelines--FINE BY ME

The Romper Room is a sub-forum designed to house Chiefsplanet’s more problematic posters. The posters restricted to this forum have proven that they need, at the very least, a temporary break from posting in the other sub-forums. Also, banned posters that are allowed back on a trial run will begin their return here. All users are more than welcome to visit the Romper Room and visit with their ill-behaved buddies. The Romper Room will be more lightly moderated than the Lounge. The top two forum rules (The Douchebag Rule and Opinion Spamming) will be more lightly moderated within this sub-forum, but all other forum rooms will be moderated as they are in other forums.

Reerun_KC
02-02-2017, 11:44 PM
You idiots with all this talk of moms and rape.

Don't you realize you can't rape the willing?

We always knew your mom was willing. Why we always invited her.

MeatRock
02-02-2017, 11:45 PM
TimBONE! :doh!:

Reerun_KC
02-02-2017, 11:46 PM
TimBONE! :doh!:

And there it is. :clap:

Bowser
02-02-2017, 11:47 PM
DC isn't getting to get more heavily moderated. The new Time Out Lounge will be moderated even less.

And yes, there will be a ton of subjective calls to be made, that's where the mods working together come in to play.

MeatRock
02-02-2017, 11:50 PM
Timbone, if you're getting all of these moms, slap that mother****er out on the table KCNative style. ROFL

Nickhead
02-02-2017, 11:55 PM
NSFW

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xmDPdCzCfFM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TimBone
02-02-2017, 11:57 PM
Timbone, if you're getting all of these moms, slap that mother****er out on the table KCNative style. ROFL
I'll need a mini speed stick for comparison.

stumppy
02-02-2017, 11:58 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xmDPdCzCfFM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You might want to tag that thing. :shake: I clicked on a couple spots and one of them was a little girl asking a boy if he had a big cock.

TribalElder
02-03-2017, 12:01 AM
Serious question

Will doucheville, or wherever douche purgatory is, be able to be visited by the non douches in order to observe the douchebag in its natural habitat