PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Andy Reid interview 2-10-17

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN
02-13-2017, 01:40 PM
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/2/13/14597596/chiefs-andy-reid-on-alex-smith-and-shark-attacks-jamaal-charles-future-play-calling

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN
02-13-2017, 01:43 PM
He says Alex will "probably" be our quarterback to start the 2017 season. Sounds like he's leaving lots of wiggle room to me.

In58men
02-13-2017, 01:45 PM
Is Alex Smith the Chiefs quarterback next year: Yes. Now, he trains over in Hawaii and he goes down and grabs boulders off the bottom of the ocean. So there are sharks in the ocean (laughs) ... if I was a betting man, I would bet he’ll probably be our starting quarterback next year.

Picking up boulders on the bottom of the ocean? Can't wait to see his improvements now....smh

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-13-2017, 01:46 PM
Reid puts a dagger in our hearts

MIAdragon
02-13-2017, 01:49 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/P57pH4PcBeTgA/giphy.gif

Reerun_KC
02-13-2017, 01:51 PM
JFC. Embarrassing

Rasputin
02-13-2017, 01:55 PM
He says Alex will "probably" be our quarterback to start the 2017 season. Sounds like he's leaving lots of wiggle room to me.

"Is Alex Smith the Chiefs quarterback next year: Yes. Now, he trains over in Hawaii and he goes down and grabs boulders off the bottom of the ocean. So there are sharks in the ocean (laughs) ... if I was a betting man, I would bet he’ll probably be our starting quarterback next year. "

You misspelled "Yes".

Edit: Probably if he doesn't get eaten by sharks.

Halfcan
02-13-2017, 01:55 PM
Are the Chiefs snake bit with injuries: I never look at it that way. I truly look at the next guy comes in and we roll with it. Dorse and I have made that a motto and we expect that. Our frame of mind is one guy goes the next guy steps up and plays. The reality is you can’t take a ton of hits because you don’t have that many bodies on the team. I was proud of the guys that stepped in and upped their gam

This is why Andy is a good coach-if someone gets hurt-they actually have another guy to come in and play that spot. This is Much better than just leaving a hole and being a man down. :rolleyes:

Why is this a motto? Doesn't every team bring in a backup if someone gets hurt?

Hey Andy-maybe your Motto should be-to stop fucking choking in the playoffs!

Halfcan
02-13-2017, 01:58 PM
"Is Alex Smith the Chiefs quarterback next year: Yes. Now, he trains over in Hawaii and he goes down and grabs boulders off the bottom of the ocean. So there are sharks in the ocean (laughs) ... if I was a betting man, I would bet he’ll probably be our starting quarterback next year. "

You misspelled "Yes".

Edit: Probably if he doesn't get eaten by sharks.

I wonder if Alex throws those boulders horizontally to get ready for the season?

Dartgod
02-13-2017, 01:59 PM
Is Alex Smith the Chiefs quarterback next year: Yes. Now, he trains over in Hawaii and he goes down and grabs boulders off the bottom of the ocean. So there are sharks in the ocean (laughs) ... if I was a betting man, I would bet he’ll probably be our starting quarterback next year.

Picking up boulders on the bottom of the ocean? Can't wait to see his improvements now....smh

Why am I picturing the opening scene of The Replacements, with Shane Falco playing QB under water?

MIAdragon
I wonder if Alex throws those boulders horizontally to get ready for the season?

Thats the only way to prep for all the ensuing hidden touchdowns.

Rasputin

If not they would get intercepted by an octopus too risky

In58men
02-13-2017, 02:02 PM
If not they would get intercepted by an octopus too risky

ROFL

/endfuckingthread

LoneWolf
02-13-2017, 02:03 PM
Are the Chiefs snake bit with injuries: I never look at it that way. I truly look at the next guy comes in and we roll with it. Dorse and I have made that a motto and we expect that. Our frame of mind is one guy goes the next guy steps up and plays. The reality is you can’t take a ton of hits because you don’t have that many bodies on the team. I was proud of the guys that stepped in and upped their gam

This is why Andy is a good coach-if someone gets hurt-they actually have another guy to come in and play that spot. This is Much better than just leaving a hole and being a man down. :rolleyes:

Why is this a motto? Doesn't every team being in a backup if someone gets hurt?

You can't possibly be this stupid. Reid is saying they don't dwell on the injury. There is no "woe is me. How will we ever replace the injured player's production." They expect the backup to come in and be productive. They expect their backup players to prepare like starters and be ready when their number is called.

Hoover
02-13-2017, 02:17 PM
What happens if Author Bryants is out of ribs: Dorse and I have made that a motto and we expect that. Our frame of mind is if they are out of ribs, we order brisket. The reality is you can’t consume just a ton of ribs because you need a good balance of smoked meats. I was proud of the guys who came over and offered us more Wonder Bread.

KCUnited
02-13-2017, 02:20 PM
Biggest fear going into the 2017 season: vegetables on pizza

LoneWolf
02-13-2017, 02:20 PM
What happens if Author Bryants is out of ribs: Dorse and I have made that a motto and we expect that. Our frame of mind is if they are out of ribs, we order brisket. The reality is you can’t consume just a ton of ribs because you need a good balance of smoked meats. I was proud of the guys who came over and offered us more Wonder Bread.

He should write a book on how to prepare BBQ.

In58men
02-13-2017, 02:22 PM
Biggest fear going into the 2017 season: vegetables on pizza

At least you didn't say pineapple. Pineapple belongs on pizza.

Hydrae
02-13-2017, 03:06 PM
At least you didn't say pineapple. Pineapple belongs on pizza.

Only with ham or Canadian Bacon.

The Franchise
02-13-2017, 03:07 PM

Pepperoni

In58men
02-13-2017, 03:13 PM
Pepperoni

All 3 are fine with me

BigCatDaddy
02-13-2017, 03:22 PM
Thinking of now emotionally investing in a second team this year just to generate some interest... Packers are always fun.

Hammock Parties
02-13-2017, 03:27 PM
brb going to submit myself for genetic experiments

https://monsterlegacy.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/peterbenchleycreaturewatershadow.jpg

Mr. Laz
02-13-2017, 03:32 PM
"On Andy Reid calling the plays: I still enjoy doing it. I went through a phase where I didn’t do it and when I was in Philadelphia I didn’t like it. One nice thing about being the head coach is you have 51 percent of the vote. I enjoy doing it. We’ve had success. I’m probably my biggest critic and I go back although and try to improve every year and every week for that matter. I feel good about it and I enjoy doing it."

Never giving up playcalling, ever ... he'll retire or quit first.

Andy Reid is just fine with how the entire team is, just going to "tweak it"

He even defended the shitty sack numbers ... Bailey,howard blah,blah,blah. He is so full of shit.

Reid's standards are way too low.

Hammock Parties
02-13-2017, 03:38 PM
Reid's play calling got receivers wide the fuck open in the playoff game.

He isn't the problem.

keg in kc
02-13-2017, 03:39 PM
The only press conference from Andy Reid that would ever interest me is the one where he announces his retirement.

Mr. Laz
02-13-2017, 03:41 PM
Reid's play calling got receivers wide the fuck open in the playoff game.

He isn't the problem.
Congratulation you moronic fuck, you have shit for standards too.

ooh,ooh, i saw a guy get open ... everything must be fine!!!

Mr. Laz
02-13-2017, 03:43 PM
Has anyone ever gotten permanently banned from this place?

Just change your name and come on back!! :rolleyes:

Hammock Parties
02-13-2017, 03:45 PM
I think everyone would appreciate it if you stayed on topic, friend. Please be gentle to us.

RunKC
02-13-2017, 03:47 PM
The problem with Andy is Alex. He has to change the gameplan to try to help Alex succeed.

Get a new QB and the playbook will open up.

Mr. Laz
02-13-2017, 03:50 PM
The problem with Andy is Alex. He has to change the gameplan to try to help Alex succeed.

so when we can't get the play in fast enough it's because of Alex?

When we forget to run the ball inside the 20 yard long, it's on Alex?

When we have Kelce and Hill standing on the sideline on 3rd down, Alex did it?

this fucking obsession by people, can't talk about anything but Alex

it's stupid

MIAdragon
02-13-2017, 03:51 PM

this ****ing obsession by people, can't talk about anything but Alex

it's stupid

Its both, it starts at the top.

Hammock Parties
02-13-2017, 03:52 PM

it's stupid

Andy Reid's offenses and especially his passing attack were rarely anything but prolific before Smith showed up.

We're talking top 10 passing attacks without the checkdown master doing his little shimmy every snap.

Reid is an excellent HC and OC.

No one has ever been near the top 10 anything with Smith.

Mr. Laz
02-13-2017, 03:53 PM
Its both, it starts at the top.
I agree

So many people just can't handle the concept of more than a single issue.

RunKC
02-13-2017, 03:59 PM

this ****ing obsession by people, can't talk about anything but Alex

it's stupid

Every coach has stupid game management problems that have been well documented.

Even with those problems we were good enough to make the AFCCG.

Hydrae
02-13-2017, 04:04 PM

That seems odd to me since Andy hand picked Alex. Why would he pick (and stand by) someone who limits the team? Makes no sense to me.

MIAdragon
02-13-2017, 04:56 PM
That seems odd to me since Andy hand picked Alex. Why would he pick (and stand by) someone who limits the team? Makes no sense to me.

Because it's safe, keeps fans in the seats and paychecks in the mailbox.

kccrow
02-13-2017, 05:00 PM
If Alex is the QB and there is no clear cut heir, I'm not really going to give much fucks about watching the Chiefs next season. Probably invest my time and money into more hunting.

Reerun_KC
02-13-2017, 05:08 PM
If Alex is the QB and there is no clear cut heir, I'm not really going to give much ****s about watching the Chiefs next season. Probably invest my time and money into more hunting.

www.cabelas.com

www.basspro.com

www.gandermountion.com

Should be a good start. Im expecting another year of Alex ballwashers and fluff peices... We're going full chiefs!

Tribal Warfare
02-13-2017, 05:09 PM
So Alex goes to Hawaii to suck dick

kccrow
02-13-2017, 05:25 PM
www.cabelas.com

www.basspro.com

www.gandermountion.com

Should be a good start. Im expecting another year of Alex ballwashers and fluff peices... We're going full chiefs!

And to think I sold my Mathews Solo-Cam for peanuts last year... Maybe a crossbow is in order. So much easier, plus I could resume October deer hunting instead of freezing my sack in November.

kccrow
02-13-2017, 05:26 PM
So Alex goes to Hawaii to suck dick

The weather is always luke warm, just like Alex. No extremes to deal with. Always just sunshine, butterflies, and average.

ROYC75
02-13-2017, 06:10 PM
Clark : Well now, that interview outta builds some excitement!

KChiefs1
02-13-2017, 07:59 PM
If Alex is the QB and there is no clear cut heir, I'm not really going to give much fucks about watching the Chiefs next season. Probably invest my time and money into more hunting.

Yeah watching a 12-4 team is difficult to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New World Order
02-13-2017, 08:13 PM
If Alex is the QB and there is no clear cut heir, I'm not really going to give much ****s about watching the Chiefs next season. Probably invest my time and money into more hunting.

And fishing.

kccrow
02-13-2017, 08:15 PM
Yeah watching a 12-4 team is difficult to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way the Chiefs won games last year is highly unlikely to be sustainable nor repeatable. They could have just as easily been 6-10. I don't want to just turn this into an Alex thread, but watching a team have so much talent brought down by a single player is what is difficult to watch. If I was ever GM of a team that had a 12-year veteran QB throw a measly 15 TD passes in today's NFL, he'd be sent packing as fast as the next plane could be boarded. You can bring in a 5th round rookie to do that. Give me a glimmer of hope that this team could ever be more than a one-and-done at best and I might change my tune.

kcchiefsus
02-13-2017, 08:22 PM

it's stupid

No, you're stupid.

Burn

pugsnotdrugs19
02-13-2017, 08:48 PM
My biggest takeaway (and maybe its nothing) is the last portion of the interview.

On the lack of sacks this year: You’re gonna add back in Bailey, which is six plus sacks, you’re gonna ad 50, which is 20 plus sacks on a good year, Jaye Howard potentially and then you’ve got Dee Ford who will now have a little more experience on the other side ... and you have Tamba, who is a little bit older. We limited his reps for obvious reasons. Those are the things that excite you as you go forward.

Is Reid hinting at a potential decision on keeping or cutting Jaye Howard? He states that Bailey and Houston will be there, but only says Jaye Howard will be 'potentially'...

The only reason to let Howard go is if you are using the $$ to keep Poe and Berry both. But, he also completely forgot to mention big dick Chris Jones, so it may not mean anything.

-King-
02-13-2017, 08:50 PM
The way the Chiefs won games last year is highly unlikely to be sustainable nor repeatable. They could have just as easily been 6-10. I don't want to just turn this into an Alex thread, but watching a team have so much talent brought down by a single player is what is difficult to watch. If I was ever GM of a team that had a 12-year veteran QB throw a measly 15 TD passes in today's NFL, he'd be sent packing as fast as the next plane could be boarded. You can bring in a 5th round rookie to do that. Give me a glimmer of hope that this team could ever be more than a one-and-done at best and I might change my tune.

Yeah no way Andy Reid can sustain winning.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
02-13-2017, 08:56 PM
If the Chiefs cut Jaye Howard and lose Poe the run defense is going to be even worse.

Howard isn't that expensive (6.3m cap number). Cutting him isn't going to give you enough room to sign Poe because 2.5m of that is dead money.

http://overthecap.com/player/jaye-howard/1546/

pugsnotdrugs19
02-13-2017, 08:57 PM

I get the fact that we need a young franchise QB. I am COMPLETELY on board with it as previously noted. But really? I hate when it is suggested that the Chiefs will just slide to 8-8 because they won in some crazy ways.

How about the 3 losses that easily could have went our way? We literally lost the Titans game just because Reid called the timeout on Succop.

That stuff goes both ways.

Red Dawg
02-13-2017, 09:00 PM

I called for his benching last season. Not cutting him is a huge blunder. We could do better with damn near any QB. Every coach and GM we get fuggs up the QB position and it's the single biggest reason we have no SB titles in damn near 50 years. Never do we find the right guy, just others mediocre trash in an attempt to win quickly.

Reerun_KC
02-13-2017, 09:07 PM
Yeah no way Andy Reid can sustain winning.
Posted via Mobile Device

1-3.

Talk to me when we win meaningful games in the playoffs...

Pasta Little Brioni
02-13-2017, 09:09 PM
1-3.

Talk to me when we win meaningful games in the playoffs...

Selective enforcement will prevent that

Reerun_KC
02-13-2017, 09:58 PM
Selective enforcement will prevent that

Regardless. Im sick of fucks pimping up meaningless bullshit wins while ignoring the disasterous playoff failures.

TimBone
02-13-2017, 10:47 PM
You can't possibly be this stupid. Reid is saying they don't dwell on the injury. There is no "woe is me. How will we ever replace the injured player's production." They expect the backup to come in and be productive. They expect their backup players to prepare like starters and be ready when their number is called.
And regardless of other issues, they have been very successful with this. The way this team has dealt with lots of key injuries and kept on winning is pretty impressive.

TimBone
02-13-2017, 10:48 PM
Thinking of now emotionally investing in a second team this year just to generate some interest... Packers are always fun.
Don't be a pussy.

GloryDayz
02-13-2017, 10:57 PM
http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.QZtiYf0YE01paumW_m_qgAEsEs&pid=15.1

splatbass
02-13-2017, 11:37 PM
The way the Chiefs won games last year is highly unlikely to be sustainable nor repeatable.

People started saying that early in the season and kept saying it all season. They were obviously wrong. And despite that you still believe this.

Reerun_KC
02-13-2017, 11:41 PM
People started saying that early in the season and kept saying it all season. They were obviously wrong. And despite that you still believe this.

And then playoffs. Why didn't it happen then?

GloryDayz
02-13-2017, 11:43 PM

Then there was Pittsburgh, at home, after two weeks of rest and a week to prepare for them... Like the TB and Titan games, awe shucks.

Jim Raynor
02-13-2017, 11:45 PM
If the Chiefs cut Jaye Howard and lose Poe the run defense is going to be even worse.

Howard isn't that expensive (6.3m cap number). Cutting him isn't going to give you enough room to sign Poe because 2.5m of that is dead money
Cut Poe - Re-sign Howard

RealSNR
02-13-2017, 11:49 PM
I hope Alex gets raped to death by a fucking anglerfish

RealSNR
02-13-2017, 11:51 PM
I hope a cuttlefish swims up Alex's ass, lays eggs, and before it leaves his anus and swims away, it breaks both of his ACLs

Nickhead
02-13-2017, 11:51 PM
I hope Alex gets raped to death by a fucking anglerfish

ask steve irwin how that feels :D

Jim Raynor
02-13-2017, 11:52 PM
I have a perfect gif for this situation but a I'm not able to use it yet. :sulk:

RealSNR
02-13-2017, 11:55 PM
I hope the stingray that killed Steve Irwin is still alive and sends a poison barb straight down Alex's fucking throat.

RealSNR
02-13-2017, 11:56 PM
I hope a boatload of Japanese whale hunters confuse Alex for a malnurished dwarf sperm whale and harpoon him anyway just to be dicks.

Jim Raynor
02-13-2017, 11:57 PM
Do one about the dolphin rape cave next!

GloryDayz
02-14-2017, 12:03 AM
I hope a boatload of Japanese whale hunters confuse Alex for a malnurished dwarf sperm whale and harpoon him anyway just to be dicks.
Please don't let up.

Oh... Lion fish...

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (so spelling be damned!!!)

splatbass
02-14-2017, 12:07 AM
And then playoffs. Why didn't it happen then?

We've never matched up well against Pittsburgh. And everyone knew it during the season, it was discussed a lot. Now everyone is surprised they beat us. :facepalm:

splatbass
02-14-2017, 12:08 AM
Then there was Pittsburgh, at home, after two weeks of rest and a week to prepare for them... Like the TB and Titan games, awe shucks.

I'm not even going to talk to you. I answered this in my last post, and you are one of the least knowledgable about football on this forum so I won't waste my time.

GloryDayz
02-14-2017, 12:14 AM
I'm not even going to talk to you. I answered this in my last post, and you are one of the least knowledgable about football on this forum so I won't waste my time.
You're an idiot man, you defend a team no matter what they're doing wrong. You don't know shit about football or team sports at all.

bricks
02-14-2017, 12:48 AM
I hope the stingray that killed Steve Irwin is still alive and sends a poison barb straight down Alex's ****ing throat.

I gotta ask you a question,

now this is a tough one so please bare with me. Who would you rather have this happen to more, Jose Bautista or Alex Smith?

RealSNR
02-14-2017, 05:19 PM
I gotta ask you a question,

now this is a tough one so please bare with me. Who would you rather have this happen to more, Jose Bautista or Alex Smith?

Jose's a flaming douche, but at least he's not a pussy.

Alex is a pussy, and what's worse is he's pussying up MY team.

He's the bigger problem in my life

Mr. Laz
02-14-2017, 07:47 PM
Every coach has stupid game management problems that have been well documented.

Even with those problems we were good enough to make the AFCCG.We don't insist on talking about the Reid problem in every fucking thread. Only the Alex problem that's been discussed 14 billion times.

btw THOSE PROBLEMS also include Alex Smith and we got to the AFCCG

NJChiefsFan
02-14-2017, 10:02 PM
We've never matched up well against Pittsburgh. And everyone knew it during the season, it was discussed a lot. Now everyone is surprised they beat us. :facepalm:

Come on you can't just dismiss the loss as a bad matchup and pretend some of the concerns from the season didn't come to a head in that game. I'm not saying that some people aren't being fair about the regular season.

A lot of impressive stuff. Still there were underlying issues that absolutely surfaced in that game that would have surfaced the next week as well. It wasn't just about a bad matchup.

It is possible to have enjoyed every win this season and still have seen the holes in the ship just above the water line. I know because I did it. The run game on both sides. Our big names disappearing at times. Expecting good teams in big games to lose the turnover battle and give us points from it.

We easily could have won that game but the reasons we didn't were concerns we had all season were going to catch up to us. The concern wasn't it would cost us a playoff spot. The concern was it would cost us in the playoffs.

So I'm not sure that your comment that people were obviously wrong is true. The debate never really was about whether we could get to 10 plus wins as the season played out. It was about beyond that.

GloryDayz
02-14-2017, 10:49 PM
Come on you can't just dismiss the loss as a bad matchup and pretend some of the concerns from the season didn't come to a head in that game. I'm not saying that some people aren't being fair about the regular season.

A lot of impressive stuff. Still there were underlying issues that absolutely surfaced in that game that would have surfaced the next week as well. It wasn't just about a bad matchup.

It is possible to have enjoyed every win this season and still have seen the holes in the ship just above the water line. I know because I did it. The run game on both sides. Our big names disappearing at times. Expecting good teams in big games to lose the turnover battle and give us points from it.

We easily could have won that game but the reasons we didn't were concerns we had all season were going to catch up to us. The concern wasn't it would cost us a playoff spot. The concern was it would cost us in the playoffs.

So I'm not sure that your comment that people were obviously wrong is true. The debate never really was about whether we could get to 10 plus wins as the season played out. It was about beyond that.
Quality post.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-14-2017, 11:19 PM
Such fascinating football talk provided by SNR. I think the # of subscribers will definitely go up

kccrow
02-14-2017, 11:25 PM

The reason the Chiefs win alot is that the defense is actually very good. They were 7th in the NFL in PPG allowed (19.4) in 2016, 3rd in 2015 (17.9), 2nd in 2014 (17.6), 5th in 2013 (19.1). Good defense wins alot of games.

The Chiefs have been one of the best teams in recent memory in scoring defensively, either tying for or leading the NFL in that category 3 of the past 4 years (2016 w/5, 2015 w/6, 2013 w/7). Most of the time, teams get 1 or 2, which the Chiefs did in 2014 and 2012. So, if they can sustain this it will be a great accomplishment. Can the Chiefs sustain this level of defensive production? If that dries up to 1 TD, that's automatically about 1.5 PPG off their 24.3 ppg average.

The Chiefs also had 3 return TD's this season. Only 7 teams had at least one punt return for a TD in 2016 and only 6 had a kick return for a TD. Since the new kickoff rules have went into effect, there's only about 5-6 teams that get a kick return for a TD every season. About 1/3 the league gets a punt return. Realistically, getting 3 returns for a TD in one season is extremely unlikely, and even betting on 1 is haphazard at best. You're looking at likely taking off 0.8 to 1.1 PPG off the average again.

Turnover margin tends to affect the outcome of games, and the Chiefs have been great at that the past couple years. Defenses started to catch on to Tyreek Hill sweeps by the end of last season. I'm not going to keep going on. I think you get it.

You're counting on highly variable items, such as defensive scoring, special teams scoring, gimick offensive plays, and turnover margin, to continue as they have or were. I'm not betting on it.

The offense will have to pick up that slack, primarily through the arm of the QB. Basically, Alex needs to go from 15 TDs to about 25 TDs. Rushing performance can't dip more than about 3 TDs (factored in already) in that scenario. Doable, but your asking for Alex's best possible outcome to sustain. If he produced that every year, I'd have more confidence.

Either way, if the Chiefs defense continues to perform, the Chiefs will win plenty of football games. You need offense and defense to win when it matters though. Right now, that's not really the case.

------------------------------------------------------

Interesting tidbit I wanted to share that doesn't necessarily relate directly to this...

I read some statistical analysis not all that long ago... Offenses account for about 58% of scoring and the opposing defense accounts for 42% (I think if you wanted to add special teams it was 49/38/13 for O/D/S). Basically, a teams total points in a game tends to be 58% based on their own ability to score and 42% based on the other teams willingness to give up points. So if a team averages 24 ppg and the defense they face gives up 20 ppg, you can expect them to score 22 points. In the playoffs, you tend to face the best defenses. So while the Chiefs might score their allotted 14 ppg on their own accord, the remainder is largely dictated by the ability of the opposing defense.

It was interesting in the Chiefs/Steelers game that the Steelers gave up 20.4 ppg, so you'd have expected KC to score 22.66 pts. Meanwhile, the Steelers should have been expected to score 22.59. Basically, the statistical predictor called this game a push, and it was damn close.

The predictor favored ATL over GB 30-26 and NE over PIT 25-21, then NE over ATL 27-26. Interesting that it was correct predicting Winners. I want to look into it more for the rest of the playoff matchups, just that it was interesting.

RealSNR
02-14-2017, 11:32 PM
Such fascinating football talk provided by SNR. I think the # of subscribers will definitely go up

Chiefs Planet doesn't have subscribers, you fucking idiot.

RealSNR
02-14-2017, 11:34 PM
I hope Alex Smith reads all of my comments in this thread, gets really depressed that some Chiefs fans on the internet don't like him, drives to the Arrowhead parking lot, and shoots himself in the head in front of Dorsey and Reid.

RealSNR
02-14-2017, 11:48 PM
Mods:

Sorry I couldn't make it to the weekly top secret meeting for elite forum members in the Clay Cult. Was feeling a bit under the weather.

I know in our last meeting we went over our planned Holocaust for Alex Smith supporters so we can create a pure anti-Chiefs echo chamber. Did we eventually decide on a timeline for framing Tiger Uppercut as an enemy of the forum so we could ban him and restrict everybody's free speech rights when it comes to saying nice things about the Chiefs?

Also, I wanted to say that you guys are doing a great job. Our evil secret plan is well under way. Not even Baby Lee will be able to stop us this time!

Fuck Bob Dole forever! Sieg heil!

bricks
02-15-2017, 12:38 AM
Here is my future Chiefs poem:

Dear Chiefs fans,

I write to you this poem that will be very brief,

as I choose to write about our beloved Chiefs.

As I followed this team throughout the years I was nothing but observative yet my own conscience told me they're nothing but conservative.

Their conservative approach was reinforced indeed through the hiring of Andy Reid.

When Mr. Reid recruited Alex Smith,
his message was to be safe and mistake free,

But his over-cautious approach came with a big fee.

It cost the Chiefs in the playoffs by giving them record of 1-3.

As a fan, boy does that sting like a bee.

As a result, I was longing for his conservative approach to die,

But when he said Alex Smith was the QB for 2017 it was nothing but a far cry.

Now that I know the Chiefs won't win this year,

I shall do nothing but drown in my tears.

Nickhead
02-15-2017, 02:35 AM
Here is my future Chiefs poem:

Dear Chiefs fans,

I write to you this poem that will be very brief,

as I choose to write about our beloved Chiefs.

As I followed this team throughout the years I was nothing but observative yet my own conscience told me they're nothing but conservative.

Their conservative approach was reinforced indeed through the hiring of Andy Reid.

When Mr. Reid recruited Alex Smith,
his message was to be safe and mistake free,

But his over-cautious approach came with a big fee.

It cost the Chiefs in the playoffs by giving them record of 1-3.

As a fan, boy does that sting like a bee.

As a result, I was longing for his conservative approach to die,

But when he said Alex Smith was the QB for 2017 it was nothing but a far cry.

Now that I know the Chiefs won't win this year,

I shall do nothing but drown in my tears.

:D

Ringless
02-15-2017, 02:49 AM
We don't insist on talking about the Reid problem in every ****ing thread. Only the Alex problem that's been discussed 14 billion times.

btw THOSE PROBLEMS also include Alex Smith and we got to the AFCCG

Sorry, but I saw this mentioned twice by two different posters. When did the Chiefs make it to the AFC Championship Game again?

I'm a Cardinals fan, actually registered to talk about cap space on here. Also an Alex Smith hater. I watch a lot of Chiefs games because one of my good friends is a Chiefs fan. Although the offense is hard to watch at times. I guess in the mean time I'll wait for an appropriate thread on cap space unless you guys have one now.

Rasputin
02-15-2017, 06:51 AM
Sorry, but I saw this mentioned twice by two different posters. When did the Chiefs make it to the AFC Championship Game again?

I'm a Cardinals fan, actually registered to talk about cap space on here. Also an Alex Smith hater. I watch a lot of Chiefs games because one of my good friends is a Chiefs fan. Although the offense is hard to watch at times. I guess in the mean time I'll wait for an appropriate thread on cap space unless you guys have one now.

You asked a good question Ringless you ask a lot of good questions.

1994 we beat Houston Oilers that put us into the AFCC 1994

RealSNR
02-15-2017, 07:06 AM

We talk about cap space when it's appropriate to talk about cap space.

This isn't fucking Reddit.

Kman34
02-15-2017, 07:21 AM
I hope Alex Smith reads all of my comments in this thread, gets really depressed that some Chiefs fans on the internet don't like him, drives to the Arrowhead parking lot, and shoots himself in the head in front of Dorsey and Reid.

Dude........ That is a little over the top...

RealSNR
02-15-2017, 07:25 AM

Oh, and hoping that a fish anally invades him isn't over the top?

GloryDayz
02-15-2017, 07:41 AM
You asked a good question Ringless you ask a lot of good questions.

1994 we beat Houston Oilers that put us into the AFCC 1994

1994.. Ah, what a year! In honor of us making it to the AFCCCG they even skipped the World Series that year!

http://www.infoplease.com/year/1994.html

News and Events of 1994
Previous Year | Next YearWorld | U.S. | Economics | Sports | Entertainment | Science | Deaths
Year by Year: 1900-2014View a 1994 calendar
World Events
World Statistics

Population: 5.602 billion
population by decade

Nobel Peace Prize:
Yasir Arafat (Palestine), Shimon Peres, and Yitzhak Rabin (both Israel)

More World Statistics...
Serbs' heavy weapons pound Sarajevo (Jan. 5-6).

Thousands dead in Rwanda massacre (April 6).

South Africa holds first interracial national election (April 29); Nelson Mandela elected President.

Israel signs accord with Palestinians (May 4), peace treaty with Jordan (Oct. 17).

IRA declares cease-fire in Northern Ireland (Aug. 31). Ulster Protestants declare cease-fire (Oct. 13).

Aristide returns to Haiti (Oct. 4), forms Government with Prime Minister and full Cabinet (Nov. 9).

US sends forces to Persian Gulf (Oct. 7).

Russians attack secessionist Republic of Chechnya (Dec. 11 et seq.).

More History...
U.S. Events
U.S. Statistics

President: William J. Clinton
Vice President: Albert Gore, Jr.
Population: 260,289,237
Life expectancy: 75.7 years
Violent Crime Rate (per 1,000): 53.7
Property Crime Rate (per 1,000): 46.6

More U.S. Statistics...
Olympic figure skater Nancy Kerrigan attacked (Jan. 6); three arrested in attack (Jan. 13).

Aldrich Ames, high C.I.A. official, charged with spying for Soviets (Feb. 22).

Four convicted in World Trade Center bombing (March 4).

Clinton accused of sexual harassment while Governor of Arkansas (May 6).

O. J. Simpson arrested in killings of wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and friend, Ronald Goldman (June 18).

US Supreme Court approves limit on abortion protests (June 30).

Senate confirms Stephen G. Breyer for Supreme Court (July 29).

Major league baseball players strike (Aug. 13).

Newt Gingrich named House Speaker (Dec. 5).

More History...
Economics
US GDP (1998 dollars): $6,947.00 billion
Federal spending: $1460.84 billion
Federal debt: $4643.7 billion
Median Household Income
(current dollars): $32,264
Consumer Price Index: 148.2
Unemployment: 6.1%
Cost of a first-class stamp: $0.29

More Economics...

Sports
Sports Links

Pro Football Summary

Pro Basketball Summary

Pro Baseball Summary

Super Bowl
Dallas d. Buffalo (30-13)
World Series
Not Held
NBA Championship
Houston d. New York (4-3)
Stanley Cup
NY Rangers d. Vancouver (4-3)
Wimbledon
Women: Conchita Martinez d. M. Navratilova (6-4 3-6 6-3)
Men: Pete Sampras d. G. Ivanisevic (7-6 7-6 6-0)
Kentucky Derby Champion
Go For Gin
NCAA Basketball Championship
Arkansas d. Duke (76-72)
NCAA Football Champions
Nebraska (13-0-0)
World Cup
Brazil d. Italy (3-2 (shootout))
1994 Winter Olympics
Entertainment
Entertainment Awards

Pulitzer Prizes
Fiction: The Shipping News, E. Annie Proulx
Music: Of Reminiscences and Reflections, Gunther Schuller
Drama: Three Tall Women, Edward Albee

Oscars awarded in 1994
Academy Award, Best Picture: Schindler's List, Steven Spielberg, Gerald R. Molen and Branko Lustig, producers (Universal)

Nobel Prize for Literature: Kenzaburo Oe (Japan)

1994 Emmy Awards

1994 Tony Awards

Grammys awarded in 1994
Record of the Year: "I Will Always Love You," Whitney Houston
Album of the Year: The Bodyguard—Original Soundtrack Album, Whitney Houston (Arista)
Song of the Year: "A Whole New World" (Theme From Aladdin), Alan Menken and Tim Rice, songwriters

Miss America: Kimberly Clarice Aiken (SC)

More Entertainment Awards...
Events
Kurt Cobain kills himself. He was 27.
Ninety-five million viewers watch O. J. Simpson and Al Cowlings drive along Los Angeles freeways in history's most exciting low-speed chase.
Steven Spielberg wins his first directing Oscar for Schindler's List.
Woodstock '94 commemorates the original weekend-long concert. Green Day and Nine Inch Nails join Bob Dylan and the Allman Brothers.
For the first time in history, chain bookstores outsell independent stores, signaling what many fear to be the death of smaller booksellers at the hands of superstores.
Tom Hanks wins his second consecutive Best Actor Oscar. He won in 1993 for his role in Philadelphia and in 1994 for Forrest Gump.
ER and Friends debut on NBC, establishing NBC's dominance of the Thursday-night lineup.
Movies
Forrest Gump, Pulp Fiction, The Shawshank Redemption, Quiz Show, Nobody's Fool
Books
James Kelman, How Late It Was, How Late
Carol Shields, The Stone Diaries
Science
Nobel Prizes in Science

Chemistry: George A. Olah (US), University of Southern California in Los Angeles, for research that opened new ways to break apart and rebuild compounds of carbon and hydrogen

Physics: Clifford G. Shull (US) and Bertram N. Brockhouse (Canada), for adapting beams of neutrons as probes to explore the atomic structure of matter

Physiology or Medicine: Alfred G. Gilman and Martin Rodbell (both US), for discovery of G-proteins that help cells respond to outside signals

White House launches Web page. Initial commerce sites are established and mass marketing campaigns are launched via email, introducing the term "spamming" to the Internet vocabulary. Background: Computers and Internet
Dr. Ned First (US) clones calves from cells of early embryos. Background: Cloning Milestones
The FDA approves the Flavr Savr tomato, the first genetically-engineered food product.
Deaths
Richard Milhous Nixon 4/22/1994

Cab Calloway

Burt Lancaster

John Candy

Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

Tip O'Neill

Jessica Tandy

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-15-2017, 08:23 AM

What do you expect from a degenerate/douchebag like SNR?

BossChief
02-15-2017, 08:28 AM
That was a bitter sweet year for me.

Griffey was on his way to breaking the home run record when they cut the season short and then Joe got hurt in Buffalo.

That was shaping up to be an epic year for me as a sports fan.

RealSNR
02-15-2017, 09:18 AM

Everybody on this forum loves me.

Everybody on this forum hates you.

Every time you try to bring me down, you look like an even bigger cunt in the eyes of more and more posters. The list of people who utterly hate your guts grows by the day.

It's not your takes or your opinions, either. It's your personality and your shitty insistence that interactions between posters on here is POLITICAL in nature, and not at all dudes just having fun and wasting a bit of time here and there on the internet.

The sooner you take this advice to heart, the sooner your experience on here will be positive, and people will stop flaming you every time you post.

Don't believe me? Take Sandy for example. He didn't change his football opinions. He just stopped labeling people as "good" or "bad" fans, and his interactions with everybody have been far more positive. I now like having him around. And I've been quite vocal ever since Black Bob came back that he's been a cool guy.

People rehabilitate their reputation (and I'm not talking about points) around here all the time. You can do it too. Just try to be a bit less douchey.

The Franchise
02-15-2017, 09:57 AM
Everybody on this forum loves me.

Everybody on this forum hates you.

Every time you try to bring me down, you look like an even bigger cunt in the eyes of more and more posters. The list of people who utterly hate your guts grows by the day.

It's not your takes or your opinions, either. It's your personality and your shitty insistence that interactions between posters on here is POLITICAL in nature, and not at all dudes just having fun and wasting a bit of time here and there on the internet.

The sooner you take this advice to heart, the sooner your experience on here will be positive, and people will stop flaming you every time you post.

Don't believe me? Take Sandy for example. He didn't change his football opinions. He just stopped labeling people as "good" or "bad" fans, and his interactions with everybody have been far more positive. I now like having him around. And I've been quite vocal ever since Black Bob came back that he's been a cool guy.

People rehabilitate their reputation (and I'm not talking about points) around here all the time. You can do it too. Just try to be a bit less douchey.

Sandy can still be a douche from time to time. Just not as much as he used to be when he first got here.

Rasputin
02-15-2017, 10:09 AM

What happened to fact not fiction? Because you are speaking in fiction.

the RealSNR is not a douchebag nor does he act like one

I bet a lot I mean a lot more people consider you a douchebag around here.

So calling someone a douchebag when you yourself is a douchebag is pretty douche thing to do.

Now that may make me a douchebag for calling you a douchebag but I still have more friends than you and nobody still likes you.

What a sad life just to come here and belittle people because you like a shitty quarterback that hardly anyone else here likes.

milkman
02-15-2017, 10:15 AM
What happened to fact not fiction? Because you are speaking in fiction.

the RealSNR is not a douchebag nor does he act like one

I bet a lot I mean a lot more people consider you a douchebag around here.

So calling someone a douchebag when you yourself is a douchebag is pretty douche thing to do.

Now that may make me a douchebag for calling you a douchebag but I still have more friends than you and nobody still likes you.

What a sad life just to come here and belittle people because you like a shitty quarterback that hardly anyone else here likes.

Tiger is a Smith apologist and fan who gets butt hurt because most if the rest of us see Smith what he is, a mediocre check down artist whose shortcomings are so substantial that the rest of the team will have to be historically great to overcome in order to win a championship.

SNR is a douche, but he's entertaining duochey, so we ignore his douchiness.

Rasputin
02-15-2017, 10:21 AM
Yeah you're right milkman but SNR never been douche to me so I didn't/don't consider him one.

Easy 6
02-15-2017, 09:21 PM

Yup, there was no shortage of downfield throws when Foles played

MotherfuckerJones
02-15-2017, 11:16 PM
I've avoided a lot of these BS interviews because it's all half-truth spewed garbage. I don't want to hear Alex is starting. Foles could've done as well with this team. Fuck off Alex and go away. For good.

Nickhead
02-16-2017, 12:59 AM
digging for foles gold ROFL