PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs could be ready to move on from Alex Smith, per Jason Cole

Pages : [1] 2

pugsnotdrugs19
02-21-2017, 02:27 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">With other QBs potentially available, Kansas City may decide to move on from Alex Smith this offseason, says <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonColeBR">@JasonColeBR</a> <a href="https://t.co/FKRv3y3Ybj">pic.twitter.com/FKRv3y3Ybj</a></p>&mdash; Bleacher Report NFL (@BR_NFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/BR_NFL/status/834135588785836032">February 21, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Romomania may actually be a thing, fellas..

Reerun_KC
02-21-2017, 02:30 PM
Oh dont you tease me..... I will kick midgets if this is a tease....

Direckshun
02-21-2017, 02:30 PM
Is Jason Cole JAG or does he actually break news?

Red Dawg
02-21-2017, 02:31 PM
Then I guess Andy is a straight up liar. I would love it but they have said he's the guy next season already.

Mr. Laz
02-21-2017, 02:31 PM
Did you listen to the clip?

Pure speculation about what the Chiefs MIGHT do in the opinion of the blogger.

ZERO SOURCE

ZERO SOURCE

Coogs
02-21-2017, 02:32 PM
Then I guess Andy is a straight up liar. I would love it but they have said he's the guy next season already.
He doesn't have any choice but to say that.

Reerun_KC
02-21-2017, 02:33 PM
https://i.redd.it/m1nxd4dxd6ay.gif

Red Dawg
02-21-2017, 02:34 PM
I did listen but hardly more than just they should according to other execs. We all know that and we know what Coach and Dorsey have said out loud. Smith will be the QB in 2017. I hope they are blowing smile but I doubt it.

Bugeater
02-21-2017, 02:34 PM

ZERO SOURCE

ZERO SOURCE
Bleacher Report.

Red Dawg
02-21-2017, 02:35 PM

Sure he does. They could have already.

Quesadilla Joe
02-21-2017, 02:36 PM
Is Jason Cole JAG or does he actually break news?

Occasionally. Not enough for me to follow though.

Mr. Laz
02-21-2017, 02:36 PM

reported for spamming

Mr. Laz
02-21-2017, 02:39 PM
Bleacher Report.
This Bleacher Report doesn't have a source, it is purely a "what if" article.

Nowhere in the report do they say anything about knowing anything or talking to anyone in the Chiefs' organization.

Chiefs might do this
Chiefs could do that

Nothing ... Zero ... Nada

Hammock Parties
02-21-2017, 02:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/BwdTPLv.gif

BossChief
02-21-2017, 02:42 PM
They talked up Bray quite a bit until Foles became available.

Maybe they are thinking about Romo, but can't do anything until he gets cut. I'm sure they dont want to lose another pick for tampering.

There's no way Romo ends up in KC, though.

pugsnotdrugs19

Nowhere in the report do they say anything about knowing anything or talking to anyone in the Chiefs' organization.

Chiefs might do this
Chiefs could do that

He said he has spoken to league execs at the very beginning? Those guys talk to eachother, whether it's from the Chiefs or not...Cole has broken Chiefs news plenty of times before. He was one of the first to say that Berry was going to hold out last Summer.

RealSNR
This is just as stupid as the "Dorsey could leave for the Green Bay job that isn't even available" rumor.

Laz is right. Until I see a source other than, "Hey it might happen," it's utter bullshit

In58men
02-21-2017, 02:43 PM

ZERO SOURCE

ZERO SOURCE

Do you want Smith to stay?

pugsnotdrugs19
02-21-2017, 02:44 PM
Did you guys not hear the part at the beginning where he says he got this from league executives? Is that not a source?

Mr. Laz
02-21-2017, 02:44 PM
This is just as stupid as the "Dorsey could leave for the Green Bay job that isn't even available" rumor.

Laz is right. Until I see a source other than, "Hey it might happen," it's utter bullshit
It's almost exactly the same as the random Dorsey crap.

It's just click-bait speculation.

It COULD happen, but that article contains nothing about it either way.

Mr. Laz
02-21-2017, 02:46 PM
Did you guys not hear the part at the beginning where he says he got this from league executives? Is that not a source?
but not a Chiefs' executive

So some random guy in a league office somewhere said that the Chiefs might move on.

If it was more than that he would have said so.

Articles push to sound as official as possible and then was thin even considering that.

ChiliConCarnage
02-21-2017, 02:47 PM
meh, it's nothing. Just speculation of things that look obvious

Bowser
02-21-2017, 02:50 PM
reported for spamming

http://i.imgur.com/sktnWBc.gif

pugsnotdrugs19
02-21-2017, 02:50 PM

So some random guy in a league office somewhere said that the Chiefs might move on.

Articles push to sound as official as possible and then was thin even considering that.

I don't know.... if there are executives saying this, they probably aren't blowing it out of their ass. They've probably spoken to people in the Chiefs FO.

MotherfuckerJones
02-21-2017, 02:53 PM

Bet Tiger will make some fucking excuse for that play

MotherfuckerJones
02-21-2017, 02:54 PM
I don't know.... if there are executives saying this, they probably aren't blowing it out of their ass. They've probably spoken to people in the Chiefs FO.

He talked about this as well during the season.

Bowser
02-21-2017, 02:58 PM

How are you so certain? You think Dorsey is above telling a guy like Jason Cole something on the condition of anonymity? Or maybe it was an executive from another team that had inquired about the availability of Alex Smith that gave the comment.

GM's say stuff like all the time to the NFL beat reporters, and all these reporters know better than to burn their bridges by naming who it was or what team they were talking to.

RunKC
02-21-2017, 03:00 PM
Peter King
Albert Breer
Jason Cole

This isn't the same as the Dorsey to GB rumor. Cole had this rumor last year in midseason. Terez has reported information last year stating that this is Alex's time to do something.

Goddamn people...Alex Smith himself said that he wouldn't blame us for bringing in another QB.

Wake the **** up. Does this information not point to anything in your head?

MotherfuckerJones
Lots of momentum with KC and Romo lately.

Red Dawg
Right now anything is possible but this is just a maybe report. League execs my ass. Until FA starts nothing can happen.

Reid has twice tha Smith is the QB. That is what we know and it sucks.

RunKC
02-21-2017, 03:04 PM
Right now anything is possible but this is just a maybe report. League execs my ass. Until FA starts nothing can happen.

Reid has twice tha Smith is the QB. That is what we know and it sucks.

He's not going to say differently in a press conference. There have been countless times GM's say shit and then don't do it.

Wait for the action because words mean nothing in this business.

In58men
02-21-2017, 03:04 PM
Peter King
Albert Breer
Jason Cole

This isn't the same as the Dorsey to GB rumor. Cole had this rumor last year in midseason. Terez has reported information last year stating that this is Alex's time to do something.

Goddamn people...Alex Smith himself said that he wouldn't blame us for bringing in another QB.

I love you

Discuss Thrower
02-21-2017, 03:05 PM
Peter King
Albert Breer
Jason Cole

It points to sports media doing sports media things: generating noteworthy speculation to earn clicks and drive revenue.

Spott
02-21-2017, 03:06 PM
Gotta make room for Kaepernick somehow.

Easy 6
02-21-2017, 03:07 PM
I dont give a damn if its Romo + rookie, Foles + rookie, Romo + Bray, Foles + Bray, or any other possible combination... but its time for a change

Its incredibly hard for me to bear the thought of sleeping through 2017 under the "dynamic" field generalship of Smiff... makes me wanna gouge my eyes out

MotherfuckerJones
02-21-2017, 03:08 PM
When the main national media talking heads start talking about this, you listen. It's not just some guy like Ian Rappaport bullshitting about this. It's the important sources.

pugsnotdrugs19
02-21-2017, 03:09 PM
Praying for the Romo + Mahomes scenario. Would be just perfect imo.

chiefzilla1501
02-21-2017, 03:12 PM
Dorsey and Reid defended Alex Smith. But it sounded really different this year. I don't think they'll throw Alex under the bus and they don't have much cap flexibility to even do that. But I would be shocked if we didn't at least make an aggressive move in the draft for a qb. With Alex easy to cut next year, i think Alex has only one year left anyway.

Let's not forget that Alex smith's wife after his last concussion sounded legitimately concerned about him playing much longer.

It'll be interesting for sure.

ModSocks
02-21-2017, 03:14 PM
Lol Jason Cole.

Shit meet wall.

If/when the Chiefs move on from Smith, it won't be for another vet QB.

Bowser
02-21-2017, 03:15 PM
Dorsey and Reid defended Alex Smith. But it sounded really different this year. I don't think they'll throw Alex under the bus and they don't have much cap flexibility to even do that. But I would be shocked if we didn't at least make an aggressive move in the draft for a qb. With Alex easy to cut next year, i think Alex has only one year left anyway.

Let's not forget that Alex smith's wife after his last concussion sounded legitimately concerned about him playing much longer.

Remember, Andy traded Donovan McNabb to a division rival once. And that was with McNabb having a better statistical year than Alex did in '16....

RunKC
02-21-2017, 03:16 PM
This wouldn't mean Romo by any means. I would imagine that Andy would love to have someone like Tyrod Taylor.

wazu
02-21-2017, 03:20 PM
Peter King
Albert Breer
Jason Cole

Yes, it points to an Alex Smith contract extension. You guys are delusional, and those three reporters generally talk out of their asses, Cole being the worst.

Has Athan weighed in yet?

lawrenceRaider

That's just sad. Most QB's in the top half of the league have a TD on that play, even the bad ones would have thrown the ball. So maybe 31 out of 32 starters at least see the guy running alone down the field and chuck him the ball.

Chief Northman
This wouldn't mean Romo by any means. I would imagine that Andy would love to have someone like Tyrod Taylor.

Fuck Tyrod Taylor.

Teams have figured out that you blitz him often and then he goes to shit.

Reerun_KC
02-21-2017, 03:21 PM
reported for spamming

By all means, I truly hope you did...

Reerun_KC
02-21-2017, 03:23 PM

I am reporting this to you to address...

Reerun_KC
02-21-2017, 03:26 PM

Sorry going to have to report this as #fakenews and false information...

:D

Bowser
02-21-2017, 03:28 PM
That's just sad. Most QB's in the top half of the league have a TD on that play, even the bad ones would have thrown the ball. So maybe 31 out of 32 starters at least see the guy running alone down the field and chuck him the ball.

Hell, check out the underneath stuff, not just Tyreek running free.....

RealSNR
02-21-2017, 03:31 PM
Peter King
Albert Breer
Jason Cole

I can see them drafting his eventual replacement in the first or second round. And maybe if we're lucky, the team loves what they already see from the rookie and trade Alex like the Eagles traded Bradford at the end of the preseason.

But ending Alex time with the Chiefs ASAP in the offseason and getting somebody else? I'll believe it when I see it. That just ain't gonna happen

Dayze
02-21-2017, 03:32 PM
looks like his read was Kelce, and once he was jacked at the LOS, Alex had no idea where to go next.

one read, and if it's not there dump it off or take off.

MotherfuckerJones
02-21-2017, 03:39 PM
looks like his read was Kelce, and once he was jacked at the LOS, Alex had no idea where to go next.

one read, and if it's not there dump it off or take off.

That's why I don't want this clown mentoring a young QB. He's a train wreck when you break him down.

Bugeater
02-21-2017, 03:43 PM

Chiefs might do this
Chiefs could do that

My point was it's Bleacher Report and they are useless and nothing that comes from them is thread worthy.

Bugeater
02-21-2017, 03:48 PM

If he's playing scared or playing not to get hurt then he is fucking stealing money by continuing and needs to retire.

loochy
02-21-2017, 03:49 PM

YES

Romo + no drafted QB will have me just as disappointed as keeping Smiff

Tribal Warfare
02-21-2017, 03:52 PM

Dallas would want a 1st round pick so fuck that

In58men
02-21-2017, 03:52 PM
Alex hasn't peaked yet, not sure why everybody thinks he has. Just need the defense to step up.

loochy
02-21-2017, 03:57 PM
Dallas would want a 1st round pick so **** that

He'll be cut though. There's no way they keep him and nobody will trade for him when they know he'll be cut.

wazu
02-21-2017, 04:00 PM
Alex hasn't peaked yet, not sure why everybody thinks he has. Just need the defense to step up.

And get him some weapons.

Rooster
02-21-2017, 04:01 PM

And get more weapons around him. :D

In58men
02-21-2017, 04:12 PM
And get more weapons around him. :D

Well, we do need a legit fullback.

Chief Pagan
02-21-2017, 04:18 PM

And a real left tackle.

loochy
02-21-2017, 04:20 PM

And a real left tackle.

TIM TEBOW TAKES CARE OF ALL OF IT

pugsnotdrugs19
02-21-2017, 04:35 PM
Dallas would want a 1st round pick so **** that

Word now is that they are preparing to cut Romo. Even if they don't, no team is trading more than a late round pick for him.

Eleazar
02-21-2017, 04:45 PM
Lame speculation by someone who had a deadline and needed to come up with something to write

Sandy Vagina
02-21-2017, 04:47 PM
http://images.rapgenius.com/54ad68292c099614226a2fcc55055251.480x224x12.gif

eDave
02-21-2017, 04:57 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This thread is ban-worthy.</p>&mdash; eDaveformod2017 (@eDaveForMod2017) <a href="https://twitter.com/eDaveForMod2017/status/834175085145526272">February 21, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

King_Chief_Fan
02-21-2017, 05:17 PM
Fake news

Reid is not moving on from Smith

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-21-2017, 05:42 PM
reported for spamming

Reported for soft-bitch.

Mr. Laz
02-21-2017, 05:43 PM
My point was it's Bleacher Report and they are useless and nothing that comes from them is thread worthy.

:thumb:

SAUTO
02-21-2017, 05:52 PM

Why did laz report this post?

RunKC
02-21-2017, 05:59 PM

If he reported that post than he's a fucking pussy. Good grief

New World Order
02-21-2017, 06:04 PM
Haha

LoneWolf
02-21-2017, 06:05 PM

Holy shit!! Turn on your ears and attach them to your brain. He never said that he HEARD anything from league executives. He stated that there is a growing sense from NFL executives that KC may be willing to move on from Alex Smith. Cole basically read Peter King's blurb about Romo and KC and regurgitated it almost word for word as if it was his own.

This is a complete bullshit report. There is a zero percent chance Romo ends up in KC.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-21-2017, 06:08 PM
Lame speculation by someone who had a deadline and needed to come up with something to write

Basically. Jason Cole? When has he ever covered the Chiefs or predicted anything relevant to us?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-21-2017, 06:08 PM
Holy shit!! Turn on your ears and attach them to your brain. He never said that he HEARD anything from league executives. He stated that there is a growing sense from NFL executives that KC may be willing to move on from Alex Smith. Cole basically read Peter King's blurb about Romo and KC and regurgitated it almost word for word as if it was his own.

This is a complete bullshit report. There is a zero percent chance Romo ends up in KC.

BINGO!

pugsnotdrugs19
02-21-2017, 06:14 PM

So.... how do you get a sense about something again? Do you just make it up?

That's just another way to say 'from what people are saying'.

pugsnotdrugs19
02-21-2017, 06:16 PM
BINGO!

Gtfo out of this thread. Strictly for people who are competent enough to see the Alex Smith experiment needs to end.

Sandy Vagina
02-21-2017, 06:17 PM
Gtfo out of this thread. Strictly for people who are competent enough to see the Alex Smith experiment needs to end.

well that seems unfair and.. un-pugs-like.

Probably best that Smith does hit the road. He is making good people.. not so good.

Chiefshrink
02-21-2017, 06:18 PM

:thumb:

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-21-2017, 06:18 PM
You want to create a thread to make yourself feel better? Are you kidding me? You want to criticize but can't take fair criticism.

SAUTO
02-21-2017, 06:19 PM

Probably best that Smith does hit the road. He is making good people.. not so good.

ROFL

TigeRRUppeRRcut

BINGO

raybec 4
So.... how do you get a sense about something again? Do you just make it up?

That's just another way to say 'from what people are saying'.

Don't oversell it man. Anyone who reads about or watches football sees that Alex only threw 15 ****ing TD's last year. That's inexcusable.

I also really doubt that if Chiefs executives were soured on Smith they'd tell other teams about it, how the **** would you ever get a trade partner or protect your draft position if you ran your goddamned mouth about what your intentions were?

kc79
02-21-2017, 06:20 PM
If theres any truth to this story we'll hear something next week. All the GM's and talking heads will be at the combine. Reports, speculation and tampering will be coming out of Indy

pugsnotdrugs19
02-21-2017, 06:20 PM

I'm just over it dude. Tired of watching other cities have parade after parade for championships and we can't even get to the AFCCG with an elite all around roster.

Now, more than anything I just want a QB drafted early, but if they want to bring in Romo too, why not? At least then we'd have a legit shot in 2017.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-21-2017, 06:22 PM
I'm just over it dude. Tired of watching other cities have parade after parade for championships and we can't even get to the AFCCG with an elite all around roster.

Now, more than anything I just want a QB drafted early, but if they want to bring in Romo too, why not? At least then we'd have a legit shot in 2017.

You're talking about an "elite all around roster" where 3 of the 4 most expensive players haven't show up in the playoffs. Maclin injured in 2015, Charles existent for 5 snaps in 3 playoff years, Houston playing below expectations the last 2 years.

But it's Smith's fault! He can't throw and catch the ball. And play defense.

FFS man :facepalm:

pugsnotdrugs19
02-21-2017, 06:22 PM
Don't oversell it man. Anyone who reads about or watches football sees that Alex only threw 15 ****ing TD's last year. That's inexcusable.

I also really doubt that if Chiefs executives were soured on Smith they'd tell other teams about it, how the **** would you ever get a trade partner or protect your draft position if you ran your goddamned mouth about what your intentions were?

I'll admit, it's not concrete and I'm just holding onto some hope.. but damnit it's time to have a QB overhaul with this organization.

pugsnotdrugs19
02-21-2017, 06:23 PM
You're talking about an "elite all around roster" where 3 of the 4 most expensive players haven't show up in the playoffs. Maclin injured in 2015, Charles existent for 5 snaps in 3 playoff years, Houston playing below expectations the last 2 years.

At least those guys were hurt. Smith is a loaf of wheat bread regardless of his physical health.

Discuss Thrower
02-21-2017, 06:23 PM
I'm just over it dude. Tired of watching other cities have parade after parade for championships and we can't even get to the AFCCG

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/b9aScKLxdv0Y0" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/reaction-applause-b9aScKLxdv0Y0">via GIPHY</a></p>

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-21-2017, 06:29 PM
I can't figure out which is worse; Smith or his remaining fans?

I see the team quitting on him about week 7.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-21-2017, 06:32 PM
At least those guys were hurt. Smith is a loaf of wheat bread regardless of his physical health.

So you admit that this regular season elite roster was no longer elite come playoff time. Alex Smith played well in that New England game in Foxboro. A 1 score loss in those circumstances when we should have been blown out by 20

pugsnotdrugs19
02-21-2017, 06:37 PM
So you admit that this regular season elite roster was no longer elite come playoff time. Alex Smith played well in that New England game in Foxboro. A 1 score loss in those circumstances when we should have been blown out by 20
I admit that the front 7 was battered with injuries and they ran into a Steelers run game that they could no longer hope to contain. I admit that the secondary did a hell of a job that night and the defense as a whole in the red zone. They gave up 18 points. On a bad night. To a really good offense.

And Alex Smith still couldn't put together just a few drives for the win. Against an average defense. Which Brady absolutely shat on the following week. I cannot justify Smith not scoring 19 points with KCs weapons against those zone defenses. It's not all his fault, but much was offensively. Run game improvement would be nice, but would take care of itself with a legitimate passing game threat.

Sorter
02-21-2017, 06:38 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f3/d7/fe/f3d7fe4b7934ce9677ef949cc2dc76d3.gif

PHOG
02-21-2017, 06:39 PM

Thanks

Baby Lee
02-21-2017, 06:44 PM

Here's a thought, go fuck yourself.

RunKC
02-21-2017, 06:46 PM
$17.8 million for 15 passing TD's all year and a 1 TD/1 INT 172 yards, 69.7 QB rating in the playoffs with Hill, Maclin, Kelce and Conley to throw to.

Alex did a great job proving he was the most suffocating detriment to our cap last season.

MotherfuckerJones
02-21-2017, 06:48 PM

Ya, Alex really tore it up in the playoff game this year... :facepalm:

Alex Smith cost this team 2 games that would've gave KC the shot at a number 1 seed.

notorious
02-21-2017, 06:49 PM
This is a bigger cock-tease than an old high school girlfriend.

Bewbies
02-21-2017, 06:49 PM
Where is the "Gentlemen start your boners" quote in this thread?

Alex Smith out of here? YAS!

scho63
02-21-2017, 06:53 PM
This thread is deja vu all over again and again and again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again......................................

el borracho
02-21-2017, 06:54 PM
Don't tease yourselves, fellas. Smith is due a large bonus sometime in March, well before the draft. The Chiefs are not ditching Smith before they have a suitable (in their opinion) replacement on hand.

When does anyone think Dallas would cut Romo, anyway? After Smith's roster bonus? Once the Chiefs pay Smith that bonus, you can forget anything other than more handoffs, checkdowns and unnecessary scrambles in 2017.

At this point, the best you can hope for is a stellar defensive draft in 2017. Build a top 3 defense and a top 10 run game and you might drag Alex to the Super Bowl. Outside of that, you are looking at Smith in '17 and maybe a young guy in '18.

Chief Roundup
02-21-2017, 06:55 PM
They talked up Bray quite a bit until Foles became available.

Maybe they are thinking about Romo, but can't do anything until he gets cut. I'm sure they dont want to lose another pick for tampering.

There's no way Romo ends up in KC, though.

They did not. They gave him the backup spot and down played that the whole time. It was discussed over and over on here.

beach tribe
02-21-2017, 07:03 PM

How do people still not understand this?

Chief Roundup
02-21-2017, 07:16 PM
Wouldn't it be better for us to give up say a 4th round pick than to sign him as a FA? We could avoid guaranteed $$ in case Romo gets hurt.
I don't want Romo but it just seems better for us if we were to do a trade deal instead of getting into a bidding situation and having to lose guaranteed $ on Romo.

pugsnotdrugs19
02-21-2017, 07:22 PM
Wouldn't it be better for us to give up say a 4th round pick than to sign him as a FA? We could avoid guaranteed $$ in case Romo gets hurt.
I don't want Romo but it just seems better for us if we were to do a trade deal instead of getting into a bidding situation and having to lose guaranteed $ on Romo.

No team will be signing Romo to a deal that isn't heavily incentive based, from all that I've seen this past week.

Eleazar
02-21-2017, 07:56 PM
I can't figure out which is worse; Smith or his remaining fans?

I see the team quitting on him about week 7.

Seems to me that there are very few Smith fans left. There are a lot of haters and a lot of "we're stuck with Andy and Alex so whatever" types. Don't know of any 'fans' per se

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-21-2017, 07:59 PM
Seems to me that there are very few Smith fans left. There are a lot of haters and a lot of "we're stuck with Andy and Alex so whatever" types. Don't know of any 'fans' per se

As it should be.

Iowanian
02-21-2017, 08:00 PM
I don't know if there is any smoke let alone fire with this source but I've already posted on the subject and have been dismissed.

We will see.

TribalElder
02-21-2017, 08:23 PM
They should do a follow up article

I can see the headline now

"Chiefs want to win a super bowl"

dannybcaitlyn
02-21-2017, 08:34 PM

Not really. Bunch of Homers on Chiefs kingdom facebook that love them some Smithy.

MotherfuckerJones
02-21-2017, 08:37 PM

I backed him late 2015 because he was playing well and I thought with a couple tweaks he'd have a really good season. Cassel had a better fucking season in KC than Smith. Sad

Bowser
02-21-2017, 08:38 PM
Not really. Bunch of Homers on Chiefs kingdom facebook that love them some Smithy.

I imagine it's a Smith love fest at the Coalition as well (if that place is still kicking).

TimBone
02-21-2017, 08:43 PM
I noticed more vitriol directed at Smith on Facebook this last year than in the previous three years. I definitely think that at least a percentage of the casual fan base is turning on him.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-21-2017, 08:48 PM
I noticed more vitriol directed at Smith on Facebook this last year than in the previous three years. I definitely think that at least a percentage of the casual fan base is turning on him.

You are correct.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-21-2017, 08:52 PM

How is that in anyway an upgrade

New World Order
02-21-2017, 09:23 PM
$17.8 million for 15 passing TD's all year and a 1 TD/1 INT 172 yards, 69.7 QB rating in the playoffs with Hill, Maclin, Kelce and Conley to throw to.

Alex did a great job proving he was the most suffocating detriment to our cap last season.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ajx65k.gif

Bugeater
02-21-2017, 09:33 PM
Seems to me that there are very few Smith fans left. There are a lot of haters and a lot of "we're stuck with Andy and Alex so whatever" types. Don't know of any 'fans' per seHave you met TigerUppercut yet?

BryanBusby
02-21-2017, 09:34 PM
How is that in anyway an upgrade
It wouldn't be. Tyrod wouldn't be a good fit here.

The only way that Alex is gone this year would be Tony Romo coming in. Andy isn't going to start a rookie QB.

Alex is probably here to stay for now, but they have 20 million reasons to draft his replacement in April.

alanm
02-21-2017, 09:36 PM
Ain't gonna happen.

alanm
02-21-2017, 09:40 PM
And who the fuck would they move on to? There isn't one QB that they could get that would be better.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-21-2017, 09:53 PM
And who the **** would they move on to? There isn't one QB that they could get that would be better.

It's time to draft and develop. Smith can not play forever.

Thank God.

dannybcaitlyn
02-21-2017, 10:07 PM
And who the **** would they move on to? There isn't one QB that they could get that would be better.

I'd rather roll the dice on another Qb then settle for another 15 TD 8 int season from Alex.

Titty Meat
02-21-2017, 10:18 PM
Fuck Alex Smith

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-21-2017, 10:19 PM
I'd rather roll the dice on another Qb then settle for another 15 TD 8 int season from Alex.

I'm sure he can bump that up to at least 17 for the coming season.

Whatevah...

PAChiefsGuy
02-22-2017, 02:33 AM
I'm sure he can bump that up to at least 17 for the coming season.

Whatevah...

Just posting his TD-INT ratio isn't telling the whole story. He had 67.1 compl %, threw for 3,502 yds, had a 91.2 QB Rating and ran for 5 TDs... He was also ranked #11 in ESPNs Total QBR stat. I'm not a fan of QBR but it is worth mentioning.

If you want to say Alex Smith isn't elite or a top tier QB, I'll agree with you. But where some of you who criticize him get out of hand is when you say he sucks. He does not. It's not even debatable. He's an average QB and a good game manager.

He's fine until we find something better. HOF QBs don't grow on trees if they did every team would have one. There is no need to panic and act like QB is a desperate need on this team and that we have to get rid of Alex Smith right away. A lot of teams who panic and get desperate when it comes to QB position end up making really bad mistakes. Reid or Dorsey are not going to do that which is why Alex Smith will probably be our starter next season unless a better option is out there and right now I don't see one.

New World Order
02-22-2017, 02:44 AM
Just posting his TD-INT ratio isn't telling the whole story. He had 67.1 compl %, threw for 3,502 yds, had a 91.2 QB Rating and ran for 5 TDs... He was also ranked #11 in ESPNs Total QBR stat. I'm not a fan of QBR but it is worth mentioning.

If you want to say Alex Smith isn't elite or a top tier QB, I'll agree with you. But where some of you who criticize him get out of hand is when you say he sucks. He does not. It's not even debatable. He's an average QB and a good game manager.

He's fine until we find something better. HOF QBs don't grow on trees if they did every team would have one. There is no need to panic and act like QB is a desperate need on this team and that we have to get rid of Alex Smith right away. A lot of teams who panic and get desperate when it comes to QB position end up making really bad mistakes. Reid or Dorsey are not going to do that which is why Alex Smith will probably be our starter next season unless a better option is out there and right now I don't see one.

Good post if you're trying to jump-start a vomit.

BryanBusby
02-22-2017, 03:07 AM

Alex Smith sucks ass.

Over 50% of his limp dick stat line has came from YAC, which is the highest percentage in the league. He was decent before because he could use his legs to move the chains when his limp dick arm couldn't and that ability is already gone.

Kelce, Hill and Reid's system is crutching for him. If they stick with the limp-wristed pussy, expect them to get a big stout WR to fight for moving the chains because he hates to throw beyond the marker.

MotherfuckerJones
02-22-2017, 05:27 AM
Funny seeing people say Alex Smith just wins games. Those are the same people that argue pitcher wins in baseball and ignore the stats.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-22-2017, 06:50 AM
Using baseball to make your point in football...

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN
02-22-2017, 07:00 AM

I don't see any unicorns out there either but obviously you believe that they exist. Take your mediocre attitude someplace else and peddle it.

RealSNR
02-22-2017, 07:15 AM
Ah, the ol' "Don't draft a QB just to draft one" cliche...

So familiar. It's like wearing a comfortable old smelly AIDSy boot.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-22-2017, 07:17 AM
I'm convinced that SNR is easily the most uninformed poster on CP

RunKC
02-22-2017, 07:24 AM
Funny seeing people say Alex Smith just wins games. Those are the same people that argue pitcher wins in baseball and ignore the stats.

Until we lose games like against the Titans where it's actually Alex's fault and the facts prove it but...it's "not"

BossChief
02-22-2017, 07:32 AM
Guys that aren't worth a first round pick:

Dak Prescott
Russel Wilson
Derek Carr
Kirk Cousins
Andy Dalton
Tom Brady
Drew Brees
Joe Montana
Brett Favre

I could go on, but I'm sure you get the point...

It doesn't matter what you give up to get your QB, as long as you get one.

Hammock Parties
02-22-2017, 07:34 AM
If the old game manager smell is still lingering in August, I'm thinking of starting a group for Chiefs fans that want to see Alex replaced with a rookie QB.

We'll call it the Alternative Chiefs League. An alternative to the shit-smelling foulness that this franchise has foisted upon us for so many decades.

I hope to see your bright shining faces at the first meeting of A.C.L this fall.

Reerun_KC
02-22-2017, 08:16 AM

Here let me help you as to why...

Reerun_KC
02-22-2017, 08:16 AM

1-3

FACTS not FICTION....

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN
02-22-2017, 08:21 AM
1-3

FACTS not FICTION....

And that one win came against a totally inept and toothless Texans team.

In58men
02-22-2017, 08:21 AM
1-3

FACTS not FICTION....

No defense and too many dropped balls, not Smiths fault.

RealSNR
02-22-2017, 08:23 AM

I hope the next time I log onto CP I see a thread at the top titled: "Alex Smith dead... also, his corpse has two torn ACLs"

Buckweath
02-22-2017, 08:26 AM

Alex is definitly what you could call an average QB. He has done well the last few years with the Chiefs but we have come to realize that the offense will never be explosive with him and you are unlikely to ever win a SB with him. As this team is built to win now, you have to search for a better option now if it is out there.

I feel like the Chiefs signing Romo is similar to the Broncos signing Mannning back a few years ago. It is definitly a risk but one which could pay off big time.

Reerun_KC
02-22-2017, 08:28 AM
Cut Smith

Sign HOMO

Draft Rookie

Profit

Homo goes down / rookie starts = Lottery level profit!

Hammock Parties
02-22-2017, 08:31 AM
I hope the next time I log onto CP I see a thread at the top titled: "Alex Smith dead... also, his corpse has two torn ACLs"

http://i.imgur.com/0UQgz1Ih.jpg

Hammock Parties
02-22-2017, 08:59 AM
Alex Smith played well in that New England game in Foxboro.

He had 65 yards passing at halftime. That's terrible.

He averaged 4.92 YPA. That's terrible.

He missed a sure TD to Kelce on the Chiefs first possession. That's terrible.

With the Chiefs down 14 and time running out, he proceeded to lead a 7 minute TD drive. That's terrible.

Your idea of "well" is hysterical.

And he was worse than "well" against the Steelers.

He's done.

jspchief
02-22-2017, 09:04 AM
Are you 12?

Reerun_KC
02-22-2017, 09:05 AM

With the Chiefs down 14 and time running out, he proceeded to lead a 7 minute TD drive. That's terrible.

He's done.

Just curious? Are these Facts or Fiction? You know, cause that is kinda important in these discussions...

King_Chief_Fan
02-22-2017, 09:34 AM
Cut Smith

Sign HOMO

Draft Rookie

Profit

that seems like a lot of stupid

King_Chief_Fan
02-22-2017, 09:36 AM
Here let me help you as to why...

that was one big bone head play

Reerun_KC
02-22-2017, 09:38 AM
that seems like a lot of stupid
It is for those that arent interested in winning championships...

Red Dawg
02-22-2017, 09:43 AM
Cut Smith

Sign HOMO

Draft Rookie

Profit

Don't post this stuff while I'm at work. I don't have a second pair of pants.

MotherfuckerJones
02-22-2017, 10:01 AM

The point stands. Shut the fuck up. You're clueless as ever. Keep clowning yourself

Reerun_KC
02-22-2017, 10:04 AM
Don't post this stuff while I'm at work. I don't have a second pair of pants.

Sorry, should of put a NSFW tag on it...

MotherfuckerJones
02-22-2017, 10:04 AM

No that's what Alex always does. He bails way too early. Fucking blind homers I swear.

MotherfuckerJones
02-22-2017, 10:08 AM
It's laughable how anyone can back Alex at this point. He's the problem. He's the reason why Andy has to go conservative when we have a lead. So Alex doesn't fuck it up.

Warrick
02-22-2017, 11:30 AM
It's laughable how anyone can back Alex at this point. He's the problem. He's the reason why Andy has to go conservative when we have a lead. So Alex doesn't **** it up.

You should talk to Kelce about why he thinks Andy Reid is the one who gets conservative at the end of games. I don't see Kelce in Alex's face....

Rausch
02-22-2017, 11:32 AM

That would have won the game.

Period...

notorious
02-22-2017, 11:38 AM
I don't know why I look in this thread. I will just shake my head and hit the back button as usual.

MotherfuckerJones
02-22-2017, 12:16 PM
Lost a playoff game to the Steelers and they didn't score a TD. Good job Alex

beach tribe
02-22-2017, 12:36 PM
BINGO

Bye!!

Seriously, why are you still here?
Not a soul here thinks your posts are anything other than pure garbage.

You are too stupid or in love to objectively judge the play of a guy who is obviously a scared pussy that is holding the team back.

If you really wanted what is best for this team, you would want the them to address the glaring weakness that is the QB position.

Skyy God
02-22-2017, 12:44 PM

Christ. He was even looking Hill's direction.

beach tribe
02-22-2017, 12:54 PM

Inexcusable.

The guy is an embarrassment.

Quesadilla Joe
02-22-2017, 01:01 PM

Teams love using fast guys like Hill to clear out a play. It looked like they had a quick pass set up to either Maclin or Kelce, but Harrison slowing Kelce down after the snap ruined everything and Alex bailed on the play. What really sucks is that on the scramble, Alex missed a big play to the RB down the right sideline.

dls6501
02-22-2017, 01:18 PM

He's done.

Tigger doesnt respond to posts like this. Just so you know.

Hammock Parties
02-22-2017, 01:18 PM
He's a big fraidy cat, just like his QB

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-22-2017, 01:24 PM
Tigers don't concern themselves with the opinion of sheep

dls6501
02-22-2017, 01:25 PM
He's a big fraidy cat, just like his QB

His tagline "facts, not fiction" is funny because he ignores facts that damage his idiotic claim that Alex is a good QB.

Example:

Alex has never demonstrated he could win a single playoff game unless his defense turns the other team over at least 5 times.

Not a fact to him.

Discuss Thrower
02-22-2017, 01:30 PM
His tagline "facts, not fiction" is funny because he ignores facts that damage his idiotic claim that Alex is a good QB.

Example:

Alex has never demonstrated he could win a single playoff game unless his defense turns the other team over at least 5 times.

Not a fact to him.

Good fucking God, I didn't remember the Saints having so many turnovers that game.

Hammock Parties
02-22-2017, 01:39 PM

http://www.greenpeace.org/australia/Global/australia/images/2011/Tiger%20tradegy/GP02FYI.jpg

CasselGotPeedOn
02-22-2017, 01:40 PM

If Alex gets replaced, will you promise to live stream your suicide here on CP?

Mr. Plow
02-22-2017, 01:51 PM

LMAO

ROYC75
02-22-2017, 02:01 PM
Alex is what he is, an average NFL QB, not the worst, not elite. Sure KC can do worst, but staying put is not going to get better results without other major developments around him and the team.

Look, all defenses, break down on plays. All QBs breakdown on certain coverage's. But that same QB has to be able to read that breakdown quick enough to hit the HOT route, it's what good to elite QB's do to help their team get over the hump, it makes them SB contenders.

Alex has too many mental breakdowns during these times on critical plays that can change the outcome of a game.

Time to move on ............

ROYC75
02-22-2017, 02:05 PM

10 yards into Hill's route that ball should have been let go downfield, hitting him in stride around the 40-45 yard line.

Warrick
02-22-2017, 02:11 PM

That play was designed for Kelce (that is where the focus was), but Harrison plows through him and puts the pressure on Alex since nobody else picks him up. Andy Reid designs those dink and dunk plays, and should of doubled up on Harrison the whole game the way he was playing, which would of gave some more time to see Hill pass by the safety.

dls6501
02-22-2017, 02:16 PM
That play was designed for Kelce (that is where the focus was), but Harrison plows through him and puts the pressure on Alex since nobody else picks him up. Andy Reid designs those dink and dunk plays, and should of doubled up on Harrison the whole game the way he was playing, which would of gave some more time to see Hill pass by the safety.

SMFH.

Make it stop.

BoneKrusher
02-22-2017, 02:16 PM
Based on the clips,

Oh My, Alex is worse than I thought.

Iowanian
02-22-2017, 02:18 PM
Alex Smith would be the best QB Cleveland has had in 30 years....and it would be the best thing for KC.

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN
02-22-2017, 02:27 PM

Puts pressure on Alex? Harrison never gets closer than 5 yards from Alex! Alex just flat out panics and forgets about looking for open receivers.

Warrick
02-22-2017, 02:27 PM
SMFH.

Make it stop.

I'm not saying that Alex couldn't of seen that play open up, but he didn't have all day like some of you are suggesting either.

Reerun_KC
02-22-2017, 02:30 PM

1-3

RealSNR
02-22-2017, 02:43 PM
Alex Smith would be the best QB Cleveland has had in 30 years....and it would be the best thing for KC.

God I'd kill for that

big nasty kcnut
02-22-2017, 03:19 PM
Good Alexis a good qb!

teedubya
02-22-2017, 03:28 PM

That fucking makes me sick. I saw that from the stands and was screaming... :cuss:

Reerun_KC
02-22-2017, 03:29 PM
That ****ing makes me sick. I saw that from the stands and was screaming... :cuss:

Bullshit /Ball Washer Club...

Fish
02-22-2017, 04:00 PM
I'm not saying that Alex couldn't of seen that play open up, but he didn't have all day like some of you are suggesting either.

He didn't need anything close to "All day" to throw that ball. He didn't even need to leave the pocket. He had the opportunity to throw, a clean pocket, and a wide open Hill who had already beaten his defender:

http://i.imgur.com/sykHP9r.jpg

There's simply no excuse for that.

pugsnotdrugs19
02-22-2017, 04:11 PM
As a Chiefs fan, if you are still trying to convince yourself that the Chiefs will make/win a SB with Alex Smith, you are a complete fool.

BoneKrusher
02-22-2017, 04:28 PM
As a Chiefs fan, if you are still trying to convince yourself that the Chiefs will make/win a SB with Alex Smith, you are a complete fool.

Yep

Discuss Thrower
02-22-2017, 04:34 PM

Now you see why so many of us have been saying the same things since March 2013?

pugsnotdrugs19
02-22-2017, 04:54 PM
Now you see why so many of us have been saying the same things since March 2013?

Hindsight, but if we'd taken Derek Carr, I'd venture to say we likely would have won the Super Bowl this past year... if not, certainly within the next few.

:facepalm:

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-22-2017, 05:18 PM
It warms my heart to see so many posters coming around to what many of us saw when KC elected to sign this fool.
Let the Horsemen ride!

raybec 4
02-22-2017, 05:22 PM

Didn't you say we'd go 8-8 in '16?

TambaBerry
02-22-2017, 05:33 PM
I remember when I was almost banned from saying this and now damn near the entire board agrees with it. It makes me sick that we've had super bowl caliber teams stopped by Alex Smith. Although it's not entirely his fault, Andy Reid sucks dick at play calling.

Reerun_KC
02-22-2017, 05:33 PM

1-3

TambaBerry
02-22-2017, 05:34 PM
Seriously, the rumors about Drew Bree's being available and we could get him and we'd still lose because of Andy Reid. We will never win a Super Bowl with him as our head coach when he's calling plays. He has to relinquish play call duties to someone better fit than him

Discuss Thrower
02-22-2017, 05:41 PM

I figured 10-6 but whatever. Believe whatever you want to believe.

raybec 4
02-22-2017, 06:09 PM
I figured 10-6 but whatever. Believe whatever you want to believe.

Don't get testy, that's why I asked

Chief Roundup
02-22-2017, 06:18 PM
Dorsey himself says we are 85% Braves and 15% A's....

Hammock Parties
02-22-2017, 06:22 PM
Dorsey himself says we are 85% Braves and 15% A's....

It's more like 85% Braves, 14% A's and 1% 90's Chiefs, which is all you need to spoil the other 99%.

MotherfuckerJones
02-22-2017, 06:27 PM

Yes he fucking did! He bailed way too early like he always does. It's fucking sickening.

Hammock Parties
02-22-2017, 06:31 PM

Reek was open in less than 2.2 seconds. It was at that point that Alex should have let fly. At that very moment, he opted to run instead.

This is 2.08 seconds after the snap, timed by video frame. Harrison doesn't even get to the spot Alex was standing at until 3.2.

http://i.imgur.com/CuIxVMO.jpg

MotherfuckerJones
02-22-2017, 06:37 PM
That play there is how Alex will lose the faith from teammates.

19now11
02-22-2017, 06:42 PM
Here I go again. Shooting myself in the cp face. My m'Ud may be up, but im going to keep fighting the good fight. You guys have had it way harder than I. I was born in 82 and recall the Montana years(3rd string prospect if i recall). There were times during a game as a kid, id storm out knowing the 49ers had lost. After an hour cool off period, my dad and uncles were happy drunks.
I never could understand why. As i got older i realized, after i stomped off, Joe came back and won the game in dramatic form. I understand you guys aint had a qb since .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .........................SB2? well ya. that fucking sucks, but give me a fucking break. Ass11 Smiff is one(i dont give a fuck) opinion away from being brett farve. The kid is going to blow up in your faces, please dont let it be for the Cleveland browns.. alice is destined for greatness, whether u want it to be as a chef or not. Ill rooot for the fucking jets if i have to. alice smiff ass11 is gona be a super bowl mvp. this is the last thing i said before i got mued. and im gona repeat. I travel to your fucking fly overstate to watch home games. kc is a nice place. cp if a bunch of miserable pricks. go Alex. go Chiefs.

Hammock Parties
02-22-2017, 06:44 PM
BRETT FAVRE? LMAO

You just compared Alex Smith to a guy who is his polar opposite dude. LMAO

19now11
02-22-2017, 06:44 PM
p.s. Joe Montanas #1. **** Brady.

19now11
02-22-2017, 06:45 PM
you say is i say was

alex knows you guys want him gone. mabey its time to sling it?

19now11
02-22-2017, 06:46 PM
im going to miss you in the jets superbowl frums clay

pugsnotdrugs19
02-22-2017, 06:53 PM
Here I go again. Shooting myself in the cp face. My m'Ud may be up, but im going to keep fighting the good fight. You guys have had it way harder than I. I was born in 82 and recall the Montana years(3rd string prospect if i recall). There were times during a game as a kid, id storm out knowing the 49ers had lost. After an hour cool off period, my dad and uncles were happy drunks.
I never could understand why. As i got older i realized, after i stomped off, Joe came back and won the game in dramatic form. I understand you guys aint had a qb since .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .........................SB2? well ya. that ****ing sucks, but give me a ****ing break. Ass11 Smiff is one(i dont give a ****) opinion away from being brett farve. The kid is going to blow up in your faces, please dont let it be for the Cleveland browns.. alice is destined for greatness, whether u want it to be as a chef or not. Ill rooot for the ****ing jets if i have to. alice smiff ass11 is gona be a super bowl mvp. this is the last thing i said before i got mued. and im gona repeat. I travel to your ****ing fly overstate to watch home games. kc is a nice place. cp if a bunch of miserable pricks. go Alex. go Chiefs.

I don't know what the hell you just said.

Hammock Parties
02-22-2017, 07:00 PM
Just wanted to say Chiefsplanet is doing an excellent job of shitting all over Alex Smith and his dwindling supporters.

I barely even have to post anymore.

Keep up the good work, and ask for a GIF if you need one.

el borracho
02-22-2017, 07:00 PM
I don't know what the hell you just said.

That's because you don't speak the secret language of Alex Smith love.

Roughly, it translates to: "Leave Alex Smith alone!!! Alex is great and chiefsplanet members are meanies!!!!!"

dlphg9
02-22-2017, 07:08 PM
That's because you don't speak the secret language of Alex Smith love.

Roughly, it translates to: "Leave Alex Smith alone!!! Alex is great and chiefsplanet members are meanies!!!!!"

Maybe Tigger can translate?

Pasta Little Brioni
02-22-2017, 07:09 PM
Just wanted to say Chiefsplanet is doing an excellent job of shitting all over Alex Smith and his dwindling supporters.

The creature won. Lil Chiefy was consumed whole

MotherfuckerJones
02-22-2017, 07:10 PM
Good lord the Alex trolls should all be castrated

Hammock Parties
02-22-2017, 07:11 PM

"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

http://i.imgur.com/u7JBjhKl.jpg

patteeu
02-22-2017, 07:21 PM
Guys that aren't worth a first round pick:

Dak Prescott
Russel Wilson
Derek Carr
Kirk Cousins
Andy Dalton
Tom Brady
Drew Brees
Joe Montana
Brett Favre

I could go on, but I'm sure you get the point...

It doesn't matter what you give up to get your QB, as long as you get one.

How many of those guys weren't passed over by all 32 teams at least once?

Easy 6
02-22-2017, 07:47 PM
Seriously, the rumors about Drew Bree's being available and we could get him and we'd still lose because of Andy Reid. We will never win a Super Bowl with him as our head coach when he's calling plays. He has to relinquish play call duties to someone better fit than him

Did Reid run a dink and dunk offense with McNabb, or Vick, or even Kolb?

Nope

The only real problem with Reid is his reluctance to divest himself of Smith

If we get a real arm in there, Andy will use it

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-22-2017, 08:06 PM

ROFL

In58men
02-22-2017, 08:08 PM
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

http://i.imgur.com/u7JBjhKl.jpg

Can you photoshop Smiths face in this pic for me. Thanks in advance brah

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170223/da76c22966b9448e919882692492c787.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dls6501
02-22-2017, 08:08 PM
Did Reid run a dink and dunk offense with McNabb, or Vick, or even Kolb?

Nope

The only real problem with Reid is his reluctance to divest himself of Smith

If we get a real arm in there, Andy will use it

This is something I will never understand about the Alex fans placing blame on Reid.

We have YEARS of examples of how Reid ran his offense with QBs other than Alex. Then all of a sudden with Alex he runs an offense that is totally different than what he ran with every other QB he had....and somehow the spin is he is finally running the offense he wants to run.

Just laughable.

Easy 6
02-22-2017, 08:20 PM
This is something I will never understand about the Alex fans placing blame on Reid.

We have YEARS of examples of how Reid ran his offense with QBs other than Alex. Then all of a sudden with Alex he runs an offense that is totally different than what he ran with every other QB he had....and somehow the spin is he is finally running the offense he wants to run.

Just laughable.

Andy wanted to try his hand at mistake free small ball, and just hasnt been able to talk himself out of it yet

BossChief
02-22-2017, 08:28 PM
How many of those guys weren't passed over by all 32 teams at least once?

THATS THE POINT.

"These are QBs that weren't worth a first round pick"

All are proof that the whole league is wrong about QBs quite a bit.

Hopefully, Dorsey can identify the next guy to add to that list.

BossChief
02-22-2017, 08:41 PM

You need to make a video of Alex's missed opportunities over his time in KC.

It would be the tip of the arrow being driven into the heart of Alex Smiths and possibly be the catalyst.

Hammock Parties
02-22-2017, 08:44 PM
You need to make a video of Alex's missed opportunities over his time in KC.

It would be the tip of the arrow being driven into the heart of Alex Smiths and possibly be the catalyst.

hell no

he's just a bum we've all wasted too much time, money and bandwidth on already

bevischief
02-22-2017, 09:10 PM
Now the sickness makes you stupid too...

19now11
02-22-2017, 09:20 PM
Good lord the Alex trolls should all be castrated

what if alice gets traded this offseason to the jets with bowls.
as11 gets control of the offence he learned.(he knows 7 different offences).but ya. bowls is dumb. let alex be the oc
u bitches still gona call him a game manager? i dout it. b walsh2.0kiss my ass clay

Reerun_KC
02-22-2017, 09:25 PM

There were a couple in the first Pitt meeting that were just as damaging. Do you still have those?

Hammock Parties
02-22-2017, 09:32 PM
There were a couple in the first Pitt meeting that were just as damaging. Do you still have those?

I got a lot of GIFs man.

http://i.imgur.com/H3jIceu.gif

http://i.imgur.com/lVArRCF.gif

http://i.imgur.com/okV2Wqu.gif

http://i.imgur.com/PjdrE7c.jpg

Red Dawg
02-22-2017, 09:36 PM
Those gifs lol! I mean seriously how the hell can they bring him back! Those are just a few. Every week the All 22 reviews showed the same crap over and over again. He is awful in damn near every way on the field.

Reerun_KC
02-22-2017, 09:37 PM
Thanks you. Need those for Las....

BoneKrusher
02-22-2017, 10:04 PM
Those gifs lol! I mean seriously how the hell can they bring him back! Those are just a few. Every week the All 22 reviews showed the same crap over and over again. He is awful in damn near every way on the field.

this.

BoneKrusher
02-22-2017, 10:06 PM
I'm just gonna leave this here:
Colin Kaepernick stole his job

MotherfuckerJones
02-23-2017, 05:10 PM
as11 gets control of the offence he learned.(he knows 7 different offences).but ya. bowls is dumb. let alex be the oc
u bitches still gona call him a game manager? i dout it. b walsh2.0kiss my ass clay

Wut? Speak fucking english

loochy
02-23-2017, 05:18 PM

Bowls? WTF? Bowls full of your dumbassery....

You are alsmot as bad as DadLeft4Cigarettes, but you're for real and he's an intentionally idiotic mult.

You suck.

beach tribe
02-23-2017, 08:33 PM

Honestly, I am sorry I gave you so much shit for the Smith stuff

BUT...

To be fair, you were trashing the entire team on a consistent basis.
Week in and week out.

You were wrong about literally everything other than Smith.

With all that said, you know I never wanted you banned. The only person I have ever advocated getting rid of is Tiger.
Just because he is too stupid to exist here. He brings the entire IQ of the board down.

Bottom line, l'm glad you are back and I think Smith is what made you hate on the whole team.

I have always taken the approach of giving a player the benefit of the doubt and giving them a chance.

This POS has had his chance. Can't wait to see his nutless ass playing somewhere else.

beach tribe
02-23-2017, 08:34 PM
Bowls? WTF? Bowls full of your dumbassery....

You are alsmot as bad as DadLeft4Cigarettes, but you're for real and he's an intentionally idiotic mult.

You suck.

I bet it's the same guy.

Hammock Parties
02-23-2017, 08:45 PM
To be fair, you were trashing the entire team on a consistent basis.

Week in and week out.

Gross exaggeration.

You were wrong about literally everything other than Smith.

Nope. Got a lot of stuff right. Run defense, Philip Gaines, interior OL....Dee Ford turned back into a pumpkin so I'm gonna chalk that one up as a win until he turns back.

splatbass
02-23-2017, 08:55 PM
Gross exaggeration.

Not at all. You were actively rooting for them to lose. You are a POS no matter what you say now.

Hammock Parties
02-23-2017, 08:59 PM
Not at all. You were actively rooting for them to lose. You are a POS no matter what you say now.

Coming from you, a rube who thought this team had Super Bowl potential, I'll take that as a compliment.

splatbass
02-23-2017, 09:05 PM
Coming from you, a rube who thought this team had Super Bowl potential, I'll take that as a compliment.

This team did have SB potential. Do you understand what the word "potential" means?

Hammock Parties
02-23-2017, 09:09 PM
They had more "potential" in 2015 when everyone knew the Patriots were going to slap their dicks right outta Foxboro.

So no, they didn't.

Make sure you renew your season tickets though. There is always "potential" for greatness!

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2017, 09:18 PM
This team did have SB potential. Do you understand what the word "potential" means?

Sure do.

It means, "Alex Smith is my QB, therefore I have a ton of potential in going nowhere against Pittsburgh or New England come January".

That's what Chiefs "potential" means when you trot out a hapless, scared ass, slapdick of a QB against teams that know how to value the position.

"Potential". ROFL

BWillie
02-23-2017, 09:22 PM

What do you think they are going to say? We think Alex Smith is an average quarterback and wish to find someone better than him while he is still on contract for a few more years. No team would ever say anything differently, even if they were almost positive they were going to make a change.

splatbass
02-23-2017, 09:24 PM
Sure do.

It means, "Alex Smith is my QB, therefore I have a ton of potential in going nowhere against Pittsburgh or New England come January".

That's what Chiefs "potential" means when you trot out a hapless, scared ass, slapdick of a QB against teams that know how to value the position.

"Potential". ROFL

We had our best season since 2003 and you dipshits act like we are the Cleveland Browns or something. The dumbassery on this site is stunning.

Hammock Parties
02-23-2017, 09:25 PM
Only rubes think that was our best season since 2016.

The team regressed in almost every way, sans ST returns.

splatbass
02-23-2017, 10:00 PM
Only rubes think that was our best season since 2016.

The team regressed in almost every way, sans ST returns.

We swept the AFC West. Have we ever done that before? And while we were riddled with injuries.

Hammock Parties
02-23-2017, 10:03 PM
We swept the AFC West. Have we ever done that before? And while we were riddled with injuries.

k

kcchiefsus
02-23-2017, 10:12 PM

And what did sweeping the West win us?

Nothing

Stupid fucking cunt

Hammock Parties
02-23-2017, 10:14 PM
"listen boys, i know the playoff game was bad, but that number 13 behind me, he helped us sweep the AFC West last year. we've got potential."

https://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/carl-and-bono.jpg

Chief Roundup
02-23-2017, 10:15 PM
We had our best season since 2003 and you dipshits act like we are the Cleveland Browns or something. The dumbassery on this site is stunning.

I guess you are quantifying that by winning the AFCW and sweeping the division. Those are good things but this was not our best season since 2003. We had timely turnovers and ST plays that propelled us to those achievements. Those are also not things that can be counted on either. This was our 2cd if not worst offensive season since Reid got here.
We were like the cardiac Chiefs. We were not dominant.

Hammock Parties
02-23-2017, 10:16 PM
"i don't feel comfortable throwing in these conditions"

"don't worry, you swept the AFC West"

http://www.chiefs.com/assets/images/imported/KC/photos/101515-QBSeries19-Image1.jpg

Hammock Parties
02-23-2017, 10:17 PM
"i think i shanked it"

"don't worry, we swept the AFC West"

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/vlofu4/picture126780119/ALTERNATES/FREE_640/LIN

Hammock Parties
02-23-2017, 10:19 PM
"Jim we swept the AFC West"

"DON'T CARE FELLAS"

http://www.chiefs.com/assets/images/imported/KC/temp1995-2--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg