PDA

View Full Version : Viper400 Mock 2/22/17

Viper400
02-22-2017, 08:13 AM
1 – David Njoku TE Miami 6'4" 245lbs

If Smith is to remain the man (and it looks like he is), KC needs to acquire more short to mid-range talent. Njoku is an absolute freak that, along with Kelce, could make 2 TE sets difficult to defend. Size, speed athlete. Can line up anywhere. Will blow up the Combine. High jump champ. Needs to improve blocking.

2 – Obi Melifonwu S UConn 6'4" 219lbs

Another physical freak that could have a Byron Jones type Combine that could vault him into round one. Tackling machine, who is "good enough" in coverage. Has experience at corner.

3 – Nathan Peterman QB Pittsburgh 6’2” 225lbs

Probably needs a year or two to be ready, but has all of the tools. Large hands, strong, accurate arm. Sets his feet well and has an quick release. Accurate. Don't know if he makes it to this pick.

3 – (comp) – Marlon Mack RB South Florida 5'11" 205lbs

Without a stacked running back class, he probably goes in round two. Big play potential every time he touches the ball. Plus speed and agility. Needs to stay disciplined in his running lanes and not try to bounce it outside.

4 – Hunter Dimick DE/OLB Utah 6’3” 269lbs

Situational pass rusher. Plays the run well.

5 – Marquel Lee ILB Wake Forest 6'3" 240lbs

Ideally, this position is filled by Cunningham in round one. I question whether he will be there at 27. Or, free agency fills this spot. Lee has the size and traits to get on the field. Questions with speed and coverage. Has to play close to the line. If he gets coached up, he could work into a solid backup.

5 - (comp) - Brendan Langley CB Lamar 6’0” 199lbs

Transferred from Georgia to play corner. Checks all of the size-speed boxes, but very raw. Depth.

6 - forfeited

6 – (comp) – Ben Braden OG Michigan 6'6" 335lbs

Depth at OG. Plays stiff and needs to work on hand usage, and punch.

6 – (comp) – Garrett Sickels DE/OLB Penn St. 6’4” 260lbs

Another situational pass rusher. Needs to get stronger. More depth.

7 – Jonathon McLaughlin OT/OG Virginia Tech 6'5" 313lbs

Project, probably kick inside to guard. Practice squad candidate.

CoMoChief
02-22-2017, 06:02 PM
This is the worst mock draft in the history of CP

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-22-2017, 06:53 PM
Love it. Best Mock draft evar !

RealSNR
02-23-2017, 09:09 AM
It's okay. About as middle of the road draft as you can get

DC.chief
02-23-2017, 09:10 AM
I dig it. Njoku is a freak and his name is almost like Goku which is kind of cool

kccrow
02-23-2017, 06:28 PM
I'd be seriously upset if KC picks a TE in the 1st.

BryanBusby
02-23-2017, 08:00 PM
I'd be seriously upset if KC picks a TE in the 1st.
Words can't begin to describe how fucking idiotic drafting a #2 TE with your first round pick would be.