PDA

View Full Version : Life A friend of mine is looking for a little help

RealSNR
03-01-2017, 11:17 PM
Hey folks:

I usually try to be as private of a person as possible on this forum, but I figured putting this out there to everybody in the Chiefs Planet community certainly couldn't hurt.

A friend of mine has been struggling with a pretty rare form of muscular dystrophy. She explains it more clearly in the write-up listed on her GoFundMe site (link at the end of the OP), but what I'll say is that she's absolutely a fighter. Not once before in the years she was diagnosed has she backed down from this. She's an extremely focused and determined person who just wants to get back to work as much as possible.

She's already attempted to try some of the non-profit services that fix low-income cars. They're unfortunately booked to the end of the year. Right now she could really use her set of wheels to get back on track with her medical appointments.

If you do have some spare pennies you'd consider throwing her way, she (and I) would be incredibly grateful. Already we're nearly halfway to her goal of $2800, and this thing only went up just today.

And of course, any thoughts and prayers you might have for her are also quite appreciated.

Here is the link: https://www.gofundme.com/help-katie-keep-fighting

Best,

SNR

big nasty kcnut
03-01-2017, 11:44 PM
Praying for her.

New World Order
03-01-2017, 11:55 PM
Donated.

SAUTO
03-02-2017, 07:06 AM
Where's the car? Nm my dumbass read it.

That seems high for some front end work

kepp
03-02-2017, 09:01 AM
She could probably buy a different car that runs decent for $2800.

RealSNR
03-02-2017, 09:10 AM
Where's the car? Nm my dumbass read it.

That seems high for some front end work

Let me ask her specifically what the mechanics said is going on.

The Franchise
03-02-2017, 11:05 AM
Donation added. Hopefully she reaches her goal and continues to kick ass.