PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Do we want any of these available players?

Couch-Potato
03-03-2017, 07:19 AM
Lots of names being thrown out there as available via FA or trade, are we interested at all?

AP
Brandon Marshall
Brandin Cooks
Alfred Morris
Pryor
Romo
Cutler
Long
Revis
Malcolm butler
Murray

Any LBs out there? I like a few of the younger guys on the above list in Pryor, cooks, Murray and butler a lot.

What does CP think?

BlackHelicopters
03-03-2017, 07:23 AM
Didn't see Aaron Rodgers on the list.

In58men
03-03-2017, 07:26 AM
We can have all of them and nothing will change.

Reerun_KC
03-03-2017, 07:27 AM
Nope. Need a QB. Until then.....

Same as it ever was.....

Couch-Potato
03-03-2017, 07:30 AM
Nope. Need a QB. Until then.....

Same as it ever was.....

Brings up another question: who's our backup QB?

KChiefs1
03-03-2017, 07:40 AM
None

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reerun_KC
03-03-2017, 07:44 AM
Brings up another question: who's our backup QB?

Hell we don't even have a starter.....

oldman
03-03-2017, 07:44 AM
Nope. In answer to your second question since you've lost your program, it's Bray. Behind Bray for right now is a combo of Poe and Maclin. I'm not sure who else played QB in high school.

ChiliConCarnage
03-03-2017, 07:47 AM
We can have all of them and nothing will change.

Then I'll take all of them

Red Dawg
03-03-2017, 07:55 AM
I am with the we don't have QB worth a shit crowd so what difference does it make. We have championship team being led by a QB that sucks so bad we still can't win a playoff game at home.

Defense scored and took the ball away over 30 times and still our offense was a basement dweller. What do we get for that? Another year of Smith ruining the season. Great job Dorsey. Way to go Andy. Both of them can screw off until they fire Smith and pull their heads out of their ass.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
03-03-2017, 08:11 AM
I just have a hard time seeing a veteran player make this roster with our cap situation.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
03-03-2017, 08:11 AM
I am with the we don't have QB worth a shit crowd so what difference does it make. We have championship team being led by a QB that sucks so bad we still can't win a playoff game at home.

Defense scored and took the ball away over 30 times and still our offense was a basement dweller. What do we get for that? Another year of Smith ruining the season. Great job Dorsey. Way to go Andy. Both of them can screw off until they fire Smith and pull their heads out of their ass.

So don't watch. Problem solved. Angst over.

Rooster
03-03-2017, 08:20 AM
3 or 4 years ago that would have been a pretty stack fantasy football team.

Hoover
03-03-2017, 08:24 AM
All we need is an ILB

Hightower
Hodges
Zach Brown

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-03-2017, 08:26 AM
Lots of names being thrown out there as available via FA or trade, are we interested at all?

AP
Brandon Marshall
Brandin Cooks
Alfred Morris
Pryor
Romo
Cutler
Long
Revis
Malcolm butler
Murray
JOHNNY MANZIEL

Any LBs out there? I like a few of the younger guys on the above list in Pryor, cooks, Murray and butler a lot.

What does CP think?

I think we need the only available QB on that list !

Red Dawg
03-03-2017, 08:27 AM
So don't watch. Problem solved. Angst over.

Or they can do what every media outlet in the nation says they should do and take the QB position seriously and give their fans hope.

Eleazar
03-03-2017, 08:30 AM
No

We should prepare for more of the same, with a historically weak FA class, and the draft class to a certain extent (except some positions)

raybec 4
03-03-2017, 08:54 AM
No

We should prepare for more of the same, with a historically weak FA class, and the draft class to a certain extent (except some positions)

This is really a pretty strong draft class with the exception of OL and QB. Pass rushers, corners, wr, rb, ilb are all deep.