PDA

View Full Version : News Meanwhile....in Naptown...

gblowfish
03-09-2017, 09:15 AM
http://fox4kc.com/2017/03/08/police-naked-brothers-high-on-mushrooms-terrorize-apartment-complex/

NDIANAPOLIS - Two brothers took magic mushrooms, got naked and then caused havoc around an Indianapolis apartment complex Sunday, according to court documents.

Noah Batz, 24, and Timothy Batz, 21, pleaded not guilty Wednesday to a combined 17 charges including public nudity, battery and resisting arrest, according to WXIN.

“We knew it was something beyond just being drunk or high ... it was something heavy duty. Not a good batch of whatever he got," said witness Aimee Payton, who also recorded parts of the ordeal at the Lighthouse Landings Apartments on the city's south side.

According to court documents, one neighbor came outside her apartment to find the men naked and on top of each other. She told police they yelled, "Look at us, look at us."

As she walked to her car, Payton says Noah Batz ran after her and punched her in the face.

"He was extremely aggressive and then to hear later he punched somebody, it wasn't surprising with how agitated he was and he continued to get more and more agitated," Payton said.

The brothers are also accused of threatening to kill the apartment complex's assistant manager. She told police she went to tell other residents to stay away from the two men and, when she did, one brother began banging on her car screaming, "I'll kill you."

She also told police she saw the brothers, "grab onto each other's head and passionately begin making out with one another in front of the dumpster," according to court documents.

Several other neighbors told police the men had damaged their cars. They are accused of breaking into several open vehicles, getting inside and damaging items and getting blood on the seats.

“It’s frustrating. It’s not the type of neighborhood we live in," Payton said. "A lot of us are working professionals and so we all work hard for our stuff and to someone tripping out and going around doing dirty stuff is kind of frustrating.”

The Batz brothers are due back in court in May.

MahiMike
03-09-2017, 09:21 AM
ahh, mushrooms...

ptlyon
03-09-2017, 09:22 AM
I in before cosmo says it's society's fault

alpha_omega
03-09-2017, 09:28 AM
I have to admit...I had no idea where Naptown was.

Dante84
03-09-2017, 09:29 AM
In before chiefshrink blames gay people, the lack of Jesus, or the breakdown of the family

rockymtnchief
03-09-2017, 09:33 AM
In before Bwana pops a cap in their ass.

ChiliConCarnage
03-09-2017, 09:39 AM
Look, sometimes kids just have a little crazy fun. Who doesn't have a story involving them making out with their brother in front of a dumpster?

seclark
03-09-2017, 09:40 AM
In before Bwana pops a cap in their ass.ROFL

ptlyon
03-09-2017, 09:50 AM
Look, sometimes kids just have a little crazy fun. Who doesn't have a story involving them making out with their brother in front of a dumpster?

I'm an easy going guy, don't see the harm in that. I mean, who hasn't? Except for kids that don't have a brother, of course.

But fuck with my vehicle and you'll be lucky to ever walk again.

gblowfish
03-09-2017, 09:56 AM
I wonder if they're related to Rodney Dangerfield's doctor Vinnie "Boom" Batz?

Eleazar
03-09-2017, 09:59 AM
NDIANAPOLIS - Two brothers took magic mushrooms, got naked and then...

...one neighbor came outside her apartment to find the men naked and on top of each other. She told police they yelled, "Look at us, look at us."

...She also told police she saw the brothers, "grab onto each other's head and passionately begin making out with one another

"Mom, Dad, can one of you come bail us out?"

"Um... we can explain afterward"

Dartgod
03-09-2017, 10:13 AM
Wow, I did plenty of 'shrooms back in the day and never tripped like that. Holy shit...

ChiefGator
03-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Wow, I did plenty of 'shrooms back in the day and never tripped like that. Holy shit...

That is always my reaction to stuff like this. Maybe I would get naked and run around in a park or something (but for the record, I haven't). I never had an ounce of aggression when on shrooms either. Although, honestly, I guess I don't generally have much aggression to other folks. I guess, like life, it is what you take into it.

Dayze
03-09-2017, 10:24 AM
"Look at us. Look at us!"

LMAO

Eleazar
03-09-2017, 10:25 AM

This sounds more like bath salts or PCP

hometeam
03-09-2017, 10:50 AM
Its been a long time but when i used to do mushrooms I would always get on these science trips and be wondering about the universe and digging my hands into the dirt and lifting up the entire planet over my head, feeling energy coursing through my veins, trying to get my wolverine claws to pop etc

Never any dumb shit like this.

Eleazar
03-09-2017, 10:51 AM
I wonder what happened to Naptown Chief. He was a good poster.

Fish
03-09-2017, 10:59 AM
As she walked to her car, Payton says Noah Batz ran after her and punched her in the face.

"He was extremely aggressive and then to hear later he punched somebody, it wasn't surprising with how agitated he was and he continued to get more and more agitated," Payton said.

Is she talking about herself? Must have been punched pretty hard..

scho63
03-09-2017, 02:06 PM
More white people who can't handle their drugs!

Nickhead
03-09-2017, 02:10 PM
More white people who can't handle their drugs!

tell that to demetrius harris :D

beach tribe
03-09-2017, 02:50 PM
This had to be the first time they tripped, and they had to have taken......A lot.

But you never know. I gave a co-worker some kind of dirty ass roll one time before we went to a bar and the shit he proceeded to do was hilarious, and down right scary as ****.
I had eaten 4 and was laughing my ass off at his complete exit from reality.

Beef Supreme
03-09-2017, 02:53 PM

Shrooms mostly just made me laugh uncontrollably. Maybe make me want to get in touch with my spirit animal or some shit. Not a hint of violence.

JohnnyHammersticks
03-09-2017, 03:29 PM
"She also told police she saw the brothers, "grab onto each other's head and passionately begin making out with one another in front of the dumpster,"...

Wow. There's so many places we could go with this. Like, which head? And were they trying to make the dumpster jealous?

scho63
03-10-2017, 03:47 PM
tell that to demetrius harris :D

Not even close to the white peckers.......:rolleyes: