PDA

View Full Version : Mahomes' NFL comparison.

Direckshun
03-10-2017, 10:22 AM
Tribusky reminds me of Pennington/Alex Smith.
Kizer reminds of me Josh Freeman.
Watson reminds me of Russell Wilson.

Mahomes is tougher...

I think Mahomes' floor is Geno Smith. Anybody have a good comparison for what his ceiling is?

Dante84
03-10-2017, 10:50 AM
What NFL player has really shitty feet and a weird side-arm long ball?

Sandy Vagina
03-10-2017, 11:00 AM
Colin Kaepernick.. or Bubbles.

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/815/815634/the-wire-20070824025854274-000.jpg

jd1020
03-10-2017, 11:02 AM

Philip Newton.

Direckshun
03-10-2017, 11:10 AM
He isn't definitely not comparable to Kaepernick.

BossChief
03-11-2017, 09:43 AM
Favre

chiefscafan
03-11-2017, 10:07 AM
Feet placement can be corrected

The gunslinger mentality favre

The escabibility and making something out of nothing is Definitely Big Ben

Great Expectations
03-11-2017, 11:00 AM
Randall Cunningham

milkman
03-11-2017, 11:02 AM
Didn't one of the draft sites compare him to Steve McNair?

OldSchool
03-11-2017, 11:08 AM

I believe that was Kizer.

RunKC
03-11-2017, 01:03 PM
Less knowledgeable Matt Stafford. Stafford had bad footwork with a rifle of an arm.

He had pro style experience which makes him far more knowledgable than Mahommes.

kccrow
03-11-2017, 01:56 PM
I'd say he's somewhere between Stafford and Favre as a ceiling. And, to be honest, I'm okay with that. Kid is going to make plays but he's going to give some up. Put him with a solid supporting cast, which he'd primarily have, and he could be extremely successful.

-King-
03-12-2017, 04:40 AM
Tyler Bray.
Posted via Mobile Device

Direckshun
03-12-2017, 06:54 PM
I think he's basically got a Geno Smith floor and a Derek Carr ceiling.

Coogs
03-12-2017, 07:12 PM

Yes. Post 53 of the QB Impressions thread.

rico
03-13-2017, 08:24 AM
Colin Kaepernick.. or Bubbles.

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/815/815634/the-wire-20070824025854274-000.jpg

Of course he reminds you of Colin Kaepernick... any threat to Alex as a starter probably reminds you of CK (considering we draft one early).

rico
03-13-2017, 08:28 AM
If the Chiefs draft a QB early, you are gonna be the biggest Chief hater this board has ever seen....You've already started in on Mahomes with your Bubbles comparison and we haven't even drafted the guy (yet).

Sandy Vagina
03-13-2017, 09:24 AM
If the Chiefs draft a QB early, you are gonna be the biggest Chief hater this board has ever seen....You've already started in on Mahomes with your Bubbles comparison and we haven't even drafted the guy (yet).

No, no chance. I'm prepared to accept whatever the Chiefs throw at us, and just sit back to watch the ride. Seriously.

I did a forum-wide mock where.. as KC GM, I traded up to #20 to draft Trubs.

I am actively hoping that KC drafts Nate Peterman on day 2.

Do you understand what I am saying to you? The end for Alex Smith is near.. and I am basically giving him 2017 before sharpening my axe.

As for Mahommes specifically, I just don't like his game much. Backyard balling, and fundamentals are all over the place. He really reminds me of Kaepernick... and I think others like him so much because.. well.. he really is a boom or bust type that could explode into greatness.. but I think he will fail as an Andy Reid QB.

The Franchise
03-13-2017, 09:33 AM
Nate Peterman is Alex Smith 2.0. He can stay the fuck away from this team.

Black Bob
03-13-2017, 09:37 AM
Mahommes is Bobby Hebert at best. He is going day two at best. The offense he played in creates huge windows to throw into. He makes some good throws but he makes more shitty ones. He also telegraphs his passes regularly. He is a project player IMO.

Herbert was a pretty good player. If he ended up being as good as "the Cajun," he would be a good pick.

http://sportsnola.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/saints_hebert_eagles.jpg

rico
03-13-2017, 09:44 AM
No, no chance. I'm prepared to accept whatever the Chiefs throw at us, and just sit back to watch the ride. Seriously.

Do you understand what I am saying to you? The end for Alex Smith is near.. and I am basically giving him 2017 before sharpening my axe.

As for Mahommes specifically, I just don't like his game much. Backyard balling, and fundamentals are all over the place. He really reminds me of Kaepernick... and I think others like him so much because.. well.. he really is a boom or bust type that could explode into greatness.. but I think he will fail as an Andy Reid QB.

Yeah I saw your little mock where "Trubs" somehow drops to 20 and we draft him. I didn't buy it. I perceived it as something you wrote to make it appear as if you are not an "Alex only" fan. Something you can use when someone calls you out on being an Alex only guy that you can reference and be like, "see guys, I TOLD you I'm not an Alex only fan!! One day, I role played as the Chiefs GM and I picked a QB first round....so obviously, I can't be an Alex only fan!!!"

And look, you've already done it.

rico
03-13-2017, 09:46 AM
I like this Davis Webb dude more and more every day...the more I watch, the more he continues to impress me. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being the guy... I think he will be "the guy" somewhere.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-13-2017, 09:48 AM
I'm going with Ryan Leaf

Sandy Vagina
03-13-2017, 11:20 AM
Yeah I saw your little mock where "Trubs" somehow drops to 20 and we draft him. I didn't buy it. I perceived it as something you wrote to make it appear as if you are not an "Alex only" fan. Something you can use when someone calls you out on being an Alex only guy that you can reference and be like, "see guys, I TOLD you I'm not an Alex only fan!! One day, I role played as the Chiefs GM and I picked a QB first round....so obviously, I can't be an Alex only fan!!!"

And look, you've already done it.

How tight exactly is that tin foil hat on your head? JFC dude. So now your theory is,

I signed up and spent over a week on a mock.. deliberately didn't extend or restructure Smith's contract, which would have given me much needed cap room. Then after all said and done, I deliberately moved up to draft Trubs at 20.. just so I could run back to CP.. and point to it in some effort to conceal my Alex-only-love in the eyes of this forum?

I found you amusing for a while, but you are headed back to ignore with the very few and rare others... jackass. :facepalm:

rico
03-13-2017, 11:30 AM
How tight exactly is that tin foil hat on your head? JFC dude. So now your theory is,

I signed up and spent over a week on a mock.. deliberately didn't extend or restructure Smith's contract, which would have given me much needed cap room. Then after all said and done, I deliberately moved up to draft Trubs at 20.. just so I could run back to CP.. and point to it in some effort to conceal my Alex-only-love in the eyes of this forum?

I found you amusing for a while, but you are headed back to ignore with the very few and rare others... jackass. :facepalm:

Ok, Tiger titties...

Those mocks take a week to create?

ModSocks
03-13-2017, 03:47 PM
Jake Locker.

-King-
03-13-2017, 06:11 PM

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

rico
03-13-2017, 11:49 PM
ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL Yeah, what a little bitch, right?

To be fair, I've been pretty petty with Cheeks. Truth is, I can't stand Smith and can not relate to his sentiments regarding Smith, but I like Cheeks and usually am just kind of ****ing around with him. He's kind of funny to me. In retrospect, in my above post, I kind of went out of my way to dink with him. Silly on my end. It was unnecessary in this case.

I'm gonna lay off him for a bit...well, at least until the next time he writes another Alexcuse that just boggles my mind....or posts something crazy like comparing fandom to a marriage.

Dunerdr
03-14-2017, 07:16 AM

I don't think we've seen cars cieling yet he's still very young.

Hammock Parties
03-14-2017, 07:51 AM
He's definitely Geno II.

Might be worse.

The other comparisons are spot on.

There's no way Watson is Russell Wilson. Absolute best case scenario, Randall Cunningham, with an Aaron Brooks mean and a David Garrard floor.

SAGA45
03-14-2017, 08:18 AM

I like Peterman as well

My darkhorse is Joshua Dobbs ...Aerospace Engineering major, dual threat, good arm....needs mechanics fixed

My "Chiefs Pick" is Cooper Rush (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305516)... just seems like a Dorsey/Reid pick that'd have everyone on a "WTF?" trip.

Sandy Vagina
03-14-2017, 08:28 AM
I like Peterman as well

My darkhorse is Joshua Dobbs ...Aerospace Engineering major, dual threat, good arm....needs mechanics fixed

My "Chiefs Pick" is Cooper Rush (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305516)... just seems like a Dorsey/Reid pick that'd have everyone on a "WTF?" trip.

Yeah, I mean.. in what I saw of him, he did have a similar Alex-type of play (2012-on). That's just so far, though.. and he was doing what was asked of him. Dude's young, and doesn't suffer from the same horrid environments that Smith did in his early years.

It's like having a young, cheap Smith... without all of the negative baggage. A clean slate to work with for Andy... with excellent pass weapons, good RB, and a good pass pro OL.

The Franchise
03-14-2017, 01:09 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/70242/344/mock-draft-iii

27. Kansas City Chiefs - QB Pat Mahomes, Texas Tech - Be sure to listen to my quarterback podcast with Matt Waldman, specifically on the perception that Mahomes is a project. This would be a great situation for the quarterback.

Black Bob
03-15-2017, 10:52 PM
I like Peterman as well

I really like Dobbs. Mahommes should go on day three IMO.

Hammock Parties
03-16-2017, 06:20 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is a tough throw at any level. Mahomes makes it while about to get hit. His arm talent is ridiculous. Appears to hold S w/ eyes too. <a href="https://t.co/iaMLfMjX1t">pic.twitter.com/iaMLfMjX1t</a></p>&mdash; Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/842457872940294144">March 16, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Chief Northman
03-16-2017, 07:50 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is a tough throw at any level. Mahomes makes it while about to get hit. His arm talent is ridiculous. Appears to hold S w/ eyes too. <a href="https://t.co/iaMLfMjX1t">pic.twitter.com/iaMLfMjX1t</a></p>&mdash; Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/842457872940294144">March 16, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Is Mahomes your new Geno?

Chiefshrink
03-16-2017, 07:54 PM
A slower Steve Young.

OldSchool
03-16-2017, 10:30 PM

Pretty much. He's the new Geno Smith.

kccrow
03-17-2017, 03:59 AM

No. Geno Smith couldn't read a defense and couldn't get off his primary target in college. He couldn't do it in the pros either. Mahomes makes plays all over the field. Big difference. Mahomes has some mechanical flaws, not mental incompetence.

RunKC
03-17-2017, 07:23 AM

Geno Smith was an arrogant POS who was never a leader. He had average arm strength and an inflated ego. The guy went to a fucking visit and was on his goddamn phone FFS.

Mahomes is a real developmental prospect who could be just like Stafford if he sits for a year.

rico
03-17-2017, 07:38 AM
He's just him...I can't think of anyone to compare him to...

OldSchool
03-17-2017, 11:33 AM
No. Geno Smith couldn't read a defense and couldn't get off his primary target in college. He couldn't do it in the pros either. Mahomes makes plays all over the field. Big difference. Mahomes has some mechanical flaws, not mental incompetence.

Geno Smith as in highly overrated prospect, anointed as "the one" in the eyes of the CP "gurus", that will end up sucking in the NFL for one reason or another and be out of the league in a few years.

I'd be shocked if he makes it and turns into a franchise QB.

FTR, I don't hate every QB that comes out. I wanted Carr over Ford and was surprised when they passed on him. I thought Carr was the best QB in that draft. And surprise surprise, look how things have turned out.

Fansy the Famous Bard
03-17-2017, 12:55 PM
Geno Smith as in highly overrated prospect, anointed as "the one" in the eyes of the CP "gurus", that will end up sucking in the NFL for one reason or another and be out of the league in a few years.

I'd be shocked if he makes it and turns into a franchise QB.

FTR, I don't hate every QB that comes out. I wanted Carr over Ford and was surprised when they passed on him. I thought Carr was the best QB in that draft. And surprise surprise, look how things have turned out.

https://media.giphy.com/media/mn1cym1jiJOUg/giphy.gif

:D

Hammock Parties
03-17-2017, 07:09 PM

No. I want no part of him in the first round.

You want to take a late second round flyer on him? Sure.

And to the dumbass who posted above, Geno didn't have an average arm. His arm was, and still is, very strong.

Chief Northman
03-17-2017, 11:55 PM
No. I want no part of him in the first round.

You want to take a late second round flyer on him? Sure.

And to the dumbass who posted above, Geno didn't have an average arm. His arm was, and still is, very strong.

I tend to agree. Not worth a 1st with the talent that should be available. Mahomes is 1-2 years away from competing for a starting job. Lots to like about him, but his penchant to bail the pocket and air-raid background turns me off.

Every one of these top 4 qb prospects this year are so double-edged sword.....

Sandy Vagina
03-18-2017, 10:50 AM
I tend to agree. Not worth a 1st with the talent that should be available. Mahomes is 1-2 years away from competing for a starting job. Lots to like about him, but his penchant to bail the pocket and air-raid background turns me off.

Every one of these top 4 qb prospects this year are so double-edged sword.....

Of the 4, I think Trubs is the only guy that is worth a top 20 pick. Only real issue for him is the short resume.

Still guessing 3 get selected first rd.. and Mahomes is not one of them.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-18-2017, 10:59 AM
The Dark Peniight

KChiefs1
03-31-2017, 06:29 PM
https://youtu.be/OX22m9txxUM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couch-Potato
03-31-2017, 07:41 PM
I'm curious. If we didn't take Mahomes in the first, would we have a chance to trade-up for him in the 2nd?

RealSNR
04-02-2017, 01:15 PM
I'm curious. If we didn't take Mahomes in the first, would we have a chance to trade-up for him in the 2nd?

The dude is going to be drafted before we get a chance at him at 27.

If we really want him, we have to trade up in the 1st

kccrow
04-02-2017, 01:22 PM
All I know is that the QB grades are all over the board. Several teams rumored to be looking at some of these guys that pick in the top 13 could very well be looking at them at the top of round 2/trade up into end of round 1 as well. Basically we have no idea. Scouts all seem to think that most of these guys aren't going top 15.

We'll have to see. If I had to guess a sequence of earliest QB picks, it's Trubisky at 6 to the Jets, Watson at 12 to the Browns, Kizer at 13 to the Cards, Mahomes at 23 to the Giants, and Webb at 25 to the Texans.

BossChief
04-02-2017, 02:23 PM
There's no way that many teams are passing on the top end defensive talent to draft these kinds of QBs.

There's a better chance of only 1 or 2 going in the first than 5.

Chief Northman
04-02-2017, 05:12 PM
A contrarian's take on Mahomes and the hype he has been garnering. Don't shoot the messenger:

http://presnapreads.com/2017/04/02/patrick-mahomes-and-the-allure-of-upside/

-King-
04-02-2017, 08:13 PM
A contrarian's take on Mahomes and the hype he has been garnering. Don't shoot the messenger:

I agree 100% with this.
Posted via Mobile Device

Willie Lanier
04-02-2017, 11:02 PM
There's no way that many teams are passing on the top end defensive talent to draft these kinds of QBs.

There's a better chance of only 1 or 2 going in the first than 5.

Logical minds would agree with you but, you know people like blaine gabbert, johnny football, jake locker et cetera, prove that GMs will fuck up their franchise to try to save their own skin

Coogs
04-03-2017, 05:08 AM

There surely is some tape of him making good fundamental throws out there too. No way he throws for that many yards and TD's, and is mentioned as a top prospect if all of his throws/decisions are like these 7 or 8 examples.

-King-
04-03-2017, 01:44 PM
There surely is some tape of him making good fundamental throws out there too. No way he throws for that many yards and TD's, and is mentioned as a top prospect if all of his throws/decisions are like these 7 or 8 examples.

Watch his Oklahoma tape. 88 attempts and you can count on two hands the number of times he actually sets his feet and steps into a throw.
Posted via Mobile Device

Coogs
04-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Watch his Oklahoma tape. 88 attempts and you can count on two hands the number of times he actually sets his feet and steps into a throw.
Posted via Mobile Device

734 yards with 5 TD's and 1 INT. Even with 10 or less, sets his feet and steps into his throws, he had to be doing something right.

-King-
04-03-2017, 06:21 PM
734 yards with 5 TD's and 1 INT. Even with 10 or less, sets his feet and steps into his throws, he had to be doing something right.

Yeah he had 88 attempts and played big 12 defenses. That's what he did right.
Posted via Mobile Device

buddha
04-04-2017, 03:20 PM
Mahomes is a black QB so he compares to Geno Smith?

I don't think he compares to Geno at all. His arm strength and ability to throw on the move is much better. He is still very raw, but I could see him being ready in two years.

Chiefshrink
04-04-2017, 06:29 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Never been under center EVER until this last Friday at his Pro Day. I like the kid a lot but he is very raw and it will take 2-3yrs IMHO until he is really ready.

Dunerdr
04-04-2017, 07:24 PM
upside. so sexy. because we haven't had it at qb since... well since I became a fan. the bottom line will be can he learn to read defenses and anticipate throws. I think he could but not for us. our entire offense is anticipation really. and with low velocity smith it bites us in the ass sometimes. the upside is so tempting weve become fascinated with it.

more than likely hes gone before we pick anyway. but I think we go with a kid with some upside because its dorseys mold. but probably a "smart guy" hes gonna have to be and x and o guy above all. if smith had his current knowledge and his early year physical talents wed probably all be jerking off to running backs.

-King-
04-05-2017, 04:06 AM
Mahomes is a black QB so he compares to Geno Smith?

I don't think he compares to Geno at all. His arm strength and ability to throw on the move is much better. He is still very raw, but I could see him being ready in two years.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111150906/4587934-4032392733-bgcy2.jpg
Posted via Mobile Device

KChiefs1
10-18-2018, 08:53 PM
So many solid takes in this thread...NOT.

staylor26
10-19-2018, 05:57 AM
Tyler Bray.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

KChiefs1
10-19-2018, 07:51 AM

This is a good one too.

carcosa
10-19-2018, 08:20 AM

lmao

Hammock Parties
10-19-2018, 11:51 AM
he does though

in a couple years geno will do his floors and carr will paint the ceiling in his KC mansion

Direckshun
10-19-2018, 03:00 PM
Unless you've spent a full offseason in the draft forum, you can write down your complaints and shove them up your pooper.

Spending an entire offseason breaking down one to two hundred players is a ton of work for a dude to do in his spare time, even if it is really fun. You don't have NFL resources and it's like I can subpoena access to Pro Day workouts.

I was spooked by the goofy spread offense he played in because, as is still true, literally nobody has played in that offense in college and gone on to have NFL success, except for, maybe, Case Keenum.

Mahomes skepticism was very real, and in my opinion, super reasonable.

You're not wiser than I am simply because you have hindsight on your side.

RealSNR
10-19-2018, 07:10 PM
What's up with that Paddy O'Mick fartface these days? Has he finally admitted he was wrong about Mahomes?

Cian Fahey, I think his name is?

That's just so funny. The day I take NFL analysis from a fucking Irishman is the day I take diet advice from Andy Reid.

carcosa
10-19-2018, 08:40 PM
Unless you've spent a full offseason in the draft forum, you can write down your complaints and shove them up your pooper.

Spending an entire offseason breaking down one to two hundred players is a ton of work for a dude to do in his spare time, even if it is really fun. You don't have NFL resources and it's like I can subpoena access to Pro Day workouts.

I was spooked by the goofy spread offense he played in because, as is still true, literally nobody has played in that offense in college and gone on to have NFL success, except for, maybe, Case Keenum.

Lots of people knew he was going to be good lmao

kccrow
10-20-2018, 03:02 PM

Except for you aren't one of them? Kind of hard to laugh at someone's opinion if you didn't take the time to offer yours. Nobody is going to respect you for walking in here and mocking someone using nothing but hindsight.

Thank you.

CasselGotPeedOn
10-20-2018, 03:19 PM
LMAO

That's the type of analysis I read this board for.

RealSNR
10-20-2018, 08:47 PM
The dude is going to be drafted before we get a chance at him at 27.

If we really want him, we have to trade up in the 1st

Even though I wasn't a hater, I was cautious when it came to Mahomes. However, it's good to see that at least my underwhelming opinions weren't incorrect

Direckshun
10-20-2018, 09:23 PM

Nobody was saying he was going to be THIS GOOD, other than the idiots who fall in love with a QB every year.

I got the sense that that COULD be the case when Dorsey/Reid made the trade, had their choice of QBs, and went with him over Watson. That was a pretty clear signal they adored this guy, and Reid is to be trusted with QBs. Terez reported the Chiefs has dug deep in him too.

But prior to that, all we really had was tea leafs and our own judgment. Those of us who lived in the trenches had a wide variety of opinions on him. Mine was that he was likely going to be good and with some work he could be a Derek Carr. I think that was a fair take given what is fans knew.

If you think it’s dumb for dudes to waste their time doing this, fine. But you’re on a football forum and this kind of draft season research enhances the experience for a ton of us, so, again, shove it up your pooper.

DRM08
10-20-2018, 09:29 PM

It's not hindsight to say the kid had way more talent than any other QB to come out of that system. That was blatantly obvious watching him in college and I've seen a shitload of Air Raid QB's through the years.

FWIW, Jared Goff also came from the Air Raid. His OC was Tony Franklin, who got the system from Hal Mumme just like Mike Leach. Goff is much more of a system guy than Mahomes in my opinion. Fortunately for Jared, he has a really good offensive coach guiding him now.

carcosa
10-20-2018, 10:49 PM
Except for you aren't one of them? Kind of hard to laugh at someone's opinion if you didn't take the time to offer yours. Nobody is going to respect you for walking in here and mocking someone using nothing but hindsight.

Thank you.

I didn't post in this thread but I was excited before we drafted him and really excited after we drafted him. His potential seemed clear.

Pablo
10-21-2018, 06:38 AM
Oh man, this thread is amazing. I've probably visited this forum a handful of times, but the gem I've seen here has really made my morning. Thanks guys.

lcarus
10-22-2018, 10:36 AM
So many solid takes in this thread...NOT.

I'm thankful a lot of these guys aren't running the Chiefs. Holy cow. Nate Peterman! ROFL

BWillie
10-23-2018, 11:06 AM
So - apparently BossChief is the only one who knows what they're talking about

rico
10-24-2018, 04:54 AM
I like this Davis Webb dude more and more every day...the more I watch, the more he continues to impress me. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being the guy... I think he will be "the guy" somewhere.

My...God...

:facepalm:

Prison Bitch
10-25-2018, 07:31 AM
Mahommes is Bobby Hebert at best. He is going day two at best. The offense he played in creates huge windows to throw into. He makes some good throws but he makes more shitty ones. He also telegraphs his passes regularly. He is a project player IMO.

Herbert was a pretty good player. If he ended up being as good as "the Cajun," he would be a good pick.

Holy wow ^

Prison Bitch
10-25-2018, 07:33 AM

I really like Dobbs. Mahommes should go on day three IMO.

Who is this idiot, I mean for real?

RealSNR
10-25-2018, 01:39 PM
This past offseason Black Bob doubled down on his dumbassery, even after seeing Mahomes play against Denver and in the preseason of 2017.

Deshaun Watson was the best because OMG GRITTY COLLEGE WINZ BEAT NICK SABAN HOLY CRAP. I think he still probably believes that.

kccrow
10-25-2018, 09:52 PM
This past offseason Black Bob doubled down on his dumbassery, even after seeing Mahomes play against Denver and in the preseason of 2017.

Deshaun Watson was the best because OMG GRITTY COLLEGE WINZ BEAT NICK SABAN HOLY CRAP. I think he still probably believes that.

Which is surprising because Watson didn't play in the SEC and that seems to be the only conference Mugsy/Black Bob seems to think exists for NFL talent production.

KChiefs1
12-17-2018, 11:04 AM

What happened to Sandy Vagina?

Dante84
12-17-2018, 06:14 PM

Welp, fuck me.

kccrow
12-17-2018, 08:30 PM

He failed as a CP poster and faded off into Smith-like obscurity.

CasselGotPeedOn
12-20-2018, 08:12 PM

He left to become a lifelong Redskins fan.