PDA

View Full Version : 1st Round Mock 2.0

kccrow
03-31-2017, 04:34 PM
1. Cleveland Browns - Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M
Cleveland will take the stud edge disrupter at #1. QB to come later, maybe.

2. San Francisco 49ers - Solomon Thomas, DL, Stanford
Despite bringing in Hoyer (and having the who's who of NFL failures in Barkley, Ponder, and Gabbert), the 49ers need a long-term solution at QB. That said, all indications are that SF is enamored with Thomas and will wait on a QB.

3. Chicago Bears - Jamal Adams, S, LSU
The Bears have some young, developing corners, so they go for a tone-setting playmaker at safety to put next to their other quality starter in Adrian Amos.

4. Jacksonville Jaguars - O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama
The Jaguars need to get Bortles more help, preferrably in the ground game, but Howard is a weapon that would add another dimension to their aerial attack while also improving their blocking in the run game.

5. Tennessee Titans (f/LAR) - Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State
The Titans secondary was atrocious last season, so they could go anywhere at DB with this pick. I see them nabbing the drafts best CB in Lattimore and going safety later.

6. New York Jets - Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina
Josh McCown isn't the long-term solution at QB for the Jets and he's basically all they have, unless you count Hackenberg... J-E-T-S go for Trubisky.

7. Los Angeles Chargers - Malik Hooker, FS, Ohio State
The Chargers spent a truckload on Okung to help their O-line, so I'd guess they'll try to improve the defensive secondary here. They look to replace the major loss they felt in letting Weddle walk with the play-maker, Hooker.

8. Carolina Panthers - Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama
The loss of Josh Norman last year was huge. Carolina must add another legit CB on the outside or they'll get torched again.

9. Cincinnati Bengals - Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee
The Bengals need to re-tool the front 7 and that starts with getting an edge rusher opposite Dunlap.

10. Buffalo Bills - John Ross, WR, Washington
The Bills absolutely need to add an explosive playmaker on one side of the ball or the other and there isn't anyone as explosive as Ross in this draft.
11. New Olreans Saints - Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama
The Saints need a leader and enforcer in the middle of their defense they haven't had since their Super Bowl run. If Foster checks out medically, he's easily the Saints' best option.

12. Cleveland Browns (f/PHI) - Jonathan Allen, DT, Alabama
Continuing the run on Alabama players, the Browns need a disruptive 3-technique to help in the transition to a 4-3 under new DC Gregg Williams. Allen's availability this late may largley depend on how teams view the QBs and his value versus defensive backs in this draft.

13. Arizona Cardinals - Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan
With Larry Fitzgerald closing in on retirement and Malcolm Floyd gone to New England, the Cards really need a future #1 target. Davis is a savvy router runner with good speed and great hands.

14. Indianapolis Colts - Takkarist McKinley, DE/OLB, UCLA
The Colts need help protecting Andrew Luck, but that can come on day 2. They desperately need someone to rush the passer in Indy if they have any hopes of fielding a legit defense, and McKinley is exactly the type of player that can bring some heat.

15. Philadelphia Eagles (f/MIN) - Fabian Moreau, CB, UCLA
The Eagles really need a corner that they can rely on to be a shut-down type. Moreau doesn't generate many turnovers, but he's a lock-down cover corner that is tremendous in run support.

16. Baltimore Ravens - Mike Williams, WR, Clemson
The Ravens lack a sure-fire #1 receiver on offense as Perriman is more of a stretch-the-field #2 type. They have little after that with Mike Wallace being a bust. Joe Flacco would sure be happy to have a dependable target once again.

17. Washington Redskins - Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
The 'Skins could use a true workhorse running back to power their down-hill running game and Fournette provides exactly that. Fournette may be a bit overvalued because of what he lacks, but he does one thing well and that is run the rock straight down your throat. A perfect fit.

18. Tennessee Titans - Jabril Peppers, SS, Michigan
The Titans have established a physical presence offensively and I look for them to do the same on defense. After taking a lock-down press corner in Lattimore, they go for a rangy box defender in Peppers to help complete their secondary overhaul.

19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Caleb Brantley, DT, Florida
The Bucs desperately need a guy that can hold the fort next to stud Gerald McCoy and create some identity defensively. Brantley is a high-motor, impact player at the line that will shut down the run and create havok, which should help McCoy and their ends get home on more sacks.

20. Denver Broncos - Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin
The Broncos added Menelik Watson to compete for the RT position with Stephenson, but neither can hold down the blind side. Denver gets the highest ranked tackle in the draft, but he comes with some risk.

21. Detroit Lions - Haason Reddick, OLB, Temple
The Lions must get better at OLB and DT in this draft as well as have those guys be able to bring additional heat on the QB. I see Reddick as a perfect fit at SOLB for their attacking 4-3 defensive scheme. Reddick has the athleticism to drop into coverage and could even take passing down snaps at DE.

22. Miami Dolphins - Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan
The Dolphins have the potential for a host of needs defensively at LB and DL depending on what happens in free agency. I see the 'Phins targeting a young pass rusher given the age of Cameron Wake and Mario Williams.

23. New York Giants - David Njoku, TE, Miami
Sterling Shepherd had a solid rookie season, but there was little else in the passing game outside of the Odell Beckham universe. The Giants need to upgrade their horrendous TE position and add a threat in the middle. Njoku is young and raw, but he has elite level athleticism to burn the seams.

24. Oakland Raiders - Zach Cunningham, OLB, Vanderbilt
The Raiders boasted one of the league's worst linebacking corps last season, so there is no doubt they look to address it early and often.

25. Houston Texans - DeShaun Watson, QB, Clemson
The Texans need a QB sooner than later and Watson is a leader that can step in early and provide a winning attitude.

26. Seattle Seahawks - Garett Bolles, OT, Utah
The Seahawks absolutely must get better at the tackle positions. Bolles isn't ready from a strength perspective, but he has elite movement skills with great size and shows plus technique. Strength won't be as big of an issue on the left side as it would on the right, so there's a solid chance he can be serviceable year one.

27. Kansas City Chiefs - Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech
The Chiefs don't have any major voids outside of ILB, which they could address on day 2 with the talent remaining at the position. With Alex Smith turning 33, it's time the Chiefs get serious about the future.

28. Dallas Cowboys - Obi Melifonwu, SS, Connecticut
After losing Berry Church in free agency, the Cowboys need to retool on the back end of their defense. Melifonwu is a big but ultra-athletic presence in the deep half.

29. Green Bay Packers - T.J. Watt, OLB, Wisconsin
With Peppers set to retire and Nick Perry a free agent, its highly likely the Packers go for an edge rusher. Who better than a home-grown talent in T.J. Watt? Watt may have little experience, but he proved he could be an impact pass rusher in that time plus he plays well against the run and in space. Watt will certainly develop a pro physique with the help of his brothers, so there is little to worry about in that department.

30. Pittsburgh Steelers - Charles Harris, DE, Missouri
The Steelers need to think of the future behind the ageless wonder, James Harrison. Harris has an insane get-off and can bend the corner to get pressure on the QB. When he's bought into the scheme and allowed to wreak havok, he brings pressure as well as anyone in this draft.

31. Atlanta Falcons - Carl Lawson, DE, Auburn
The Falcons need to add a pass rusher and Lawson is built in a similar mould as current Falcon Dwight Freeney.

32. New Orleans Saints (f/NE) - TreDavius White, CB, LSU
The Saints added a playmaker on the interior at #11 with ILB Reuben Foster, and now they look to bolster the outside with a cover corner to help their bad pass defense.

CleveSteve
03-31-2017, 07:15 PM
(Browns fan voice) Would.

I would be pretty surprised if Carolina took a corner in the first. Yeah, they need one but they have another pick at 40. With the depth at that position and all the major needs they have, that would seem unlikely.

Otherwise, looks pretty good! Thanks for posting.

Chiefshrink
03-31-2017, 08:38 PM
IMHO Dorsey will not take a QB in the 1st especially when there are no real 1st rd talented QBs. There are no Aaron Rodgers in this draft that could be had at the end of the 1st rd. Dorsey will go defense again especially with this draft heavy with a ton of defensive talent. Many think we can afford to let a 1st rd QB pick sit but I don't think so. We need more help on defense and we need our 1st pick to start this year PERIOD. If a couple of QBs are sitting there at 27 I think Dorsey trades back picking up a couple of picks if he can pull it off.

Fansy the Famous Bard
03-31-2017, 08:46 PM
IMHO Dorsey will not take a QB in the 1st especially when there are no real 1st rd talented QBs. There are no Aaron Rodgers in this draft that could be had at the end of the 1st rd. Dorsey will go defense again especially with this draft heavy with a ton of defensive talent. Many think we can afford to let a 1st rd QB pick sit but I don't think so. We need more help on defense and we need our 1st pick to start this year PERIOD. If a couple of QBs are sitting there at 27 I think Dorsey trades back picking up a couple of picks if he can pull it off.

I think he will try to trade back as well, but in this draft it may not be so easy to do so.

Of all the things we could do at 27, he will probably have us scratching our heads by drafting a Tackle or Tight End.

Chiefshrink
03-31-2017, 09:27 PM
I think he will try to trade back as well, but in this draft it may not be so easy to do so.

Of all the things we could do at 27, he will probably have us scratching our heads by drafting a Tackle or Tight End.

Yeah, we are still scratching our heads over Dee Ford. No one saw that coming for sure.:hmmm:

I haven't looked at the 2nd rd order, what teams might want to trade back into the 1st for a QB?

RippedmyFlesh
03-31-2017, 10:10 PM
Nice job was a good read. With NO signing te'o think they still go lb? I was thinking allen.

CleveSteve
04-01-2017, 06:46 AM
Nice job was a good read. With NO signing te'o think they still go lb? I was thinking allen.

Eh, I don't think you alter your draft plans for a 2 year, $5 million contract. Especially in the first round.

They also drafted Rankins in the first round last year and just gave a huge pile of money to Fairley.

milkman
04-01-2017, 08:58 AM

Aaron Rodgers wasn't "Aaron Rodgers" when he was drafted.

As O City has pointed out a number of times, Rodgers had some major mechanical flaws that needed to be corrected.

What he had, though, was some major physical talent, which is what a couple of these QBs have coming into this draft.

RunKC
04-01-2017, 09:59 AM

As O City has pointed out a number of times, Rodgers had some major mechanical flaws that needed to be corrected.

What he had, though, was some major physical talent, which is what a couple of these QBs have coming into this draft.

This is 100% correct. It's like people forget that scouts didn't like him bc he was a Tedford QB in college and the previous Tedford guys never worked out.

BryanBusby
04-01-2017, 02:35 PM

You're arguing with a dumb ass.

Direckshun
04-01-2017, 04:20 PM
If Deshaun drops past 15, I go get him.

Bowser
04-01-2017, 04:56 PM
I don't think the Texans take Watson over Mahomes.

RunKC
04-01-2017, 05:22 PM

This

SAGA45
04-01-2017, 06:49 PM
I'd go get Fournette if he fell out of the top 15. He's a once-in-a-decade talent at HB.

BryanBusby
04-01-2017, 08:22 PM
Fournette isn't falling out of the top 5.

milkman
04-02-2017, 08:21 AM
I'd go get Fournette if he fell out of the top 15. He's a once-in-a-decade talent at HB.

No way in hell I'd ever trade up for a RB.

LoneWolf
04-02-2017, 09:17 AM

There have been a few RBs drafted this decade better than Fournette. He runs too upright and he's not elusive enough to be a great back in the NFL.

BossChief
04-02-2017, 09:21 AM
No way in hell I'd ever trade up for a RB.

Especially in this draft.

Only way I'm moving up (in the first round) is if 3 of the top 4 QB go before our pick in the first.

Beyond that, I'd love to see Dorsey use some late rounders to move up from our picks in the 4th and 5th rounds to go get some guys they really like in the early 4th to mid fourth round. There's gonna be loads of talent left at that point and there's no way this roster would let all 10 draft picks make the roster anyway.

The Franchise
04-02-2017, 09:33 AM
I don't think the Texans take Watson over Mahomes.

Right now they don't have a QB. Neither should start right away but I'd feel more comfortable starting Watson Week 1 over Mahomes.

O.city
04-02-2017, 10:07 AM
Mahomes will need alot of work in the nfl. I'm not overly excited about him, I'd take him, but man, it's alot

Coogs
04-02-2017, 10:14 AM
Put this over in The Lounge. Gonna put it here too.

From Great Blue North:

The ‘most interesting man in the draft’ … He’s not even a consensus first-round prospect for the upcoming draft, but Texas Tech QB Patrick Mahomes may be the most popular guy in the class. Mahomes had what is being described as a very impressive pro day today in Lubbock where he showed what is considered to be the strongest arm in this year’s draft. However, what makes Mahomes such a popular guy is the number of team’s that want him to either work out privately or visit. Mahomes has already reportedly worked out with as many as a half dozen teams, including Cleveland, Chicago, Cincinnati, Arizona, New Orleans and San Diego, while he reportedly has workouts or visits planned with as many as a dozen more. One other team that appears to be very interested in Mahomes are the Giants. How interested? Giants’ head coach Ben McAdoo, who has never attended a pro day in the three-year tenure with the team, but took the time to travel half way across the country to check out Mahomes as a potential successor to Eli Manning. Only problem for the Giants is that it is starting to look like Mahomes may off the board long before they get on the clock with the 23rd pick.

Titty Meat
04-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Right now they don't have a QB. Neither should start right away but I'd feel more comfortable starting Watson Week 1 over Mahomes.

A developed Mahomes in that offense though with the weapons they have yikes. Fuller would be very exciting to watch with Mahomes throwing him the ball.

The Franchise
04-02-2017, 11:07 AM
A developed Mahomes in that offense though with the weapons they have yikes. Fuller would be very exciting to watch with Mahomes throwing him the ball.

If they end up getting Romo....I could see them drafting Mahomes.

RunKC
04-02-2017, 11:12 AM
Mahomes is going to Arizona IMO. He's not going to be be on the board very long.

It's going to be Webb or Kizer available in the 20's.

O.city
04-02-2017, 11:18 AM
Arizona needs a young qb for sure.

I'm transitioning more towards Watson here in kc though. I think he could be very good in Reid's offense

Titty Meat
04-02-2017, 01:20 PM
Arizona needs a young qb for sure.

I'm transitioning more towards Watson here in kc though. I think he could be very good in Reid's offense

But ball velocity! I agree seems like a smart kid who has the tools for Reids offense.

O.city
04-02-2017, 01:34 PM
But ball velocity! I agree seems like a smart kid who has the tools for Reids offense.

Hell have to make up for that with being quick to process. I dunno, I'm not super sure either way

Titty Meat
04-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Hell have to make up for that with being quick to process. I dunno, I'm not super sure either way

I don't give a shit about velocity this isn't baseball and I've seen nothing watching him that would indicate that's an issue. He's a inconsistent with his throws sometimes and makes poor choices sometimes. Andy can clean up the accuracy part.

milkman
04-02-2017, 03:00 PM
I don't give a shit about velocity this isn't baseball and I've seen nothing watching him that would indicate that's an issue. He's a inconsistent with his throws sometimes and makes poor choices sometimes. Andy can clean up the accuracy part.

I am not generally concerned with arm strength, and really like the fact that he's a big time gamer, but that little velocity is a concern.

Black Bob
04-02-2017, 03:10 PM

I agree. I'd give our first four picks to move to 16 to get him. I'm not a Mahommes fan. He's not going until day 2 or 3. There simply isn't enough talent there to warrant taking him in the first.

kccrow
04-02-2017, 05:47 PM
I agree. I'd give our first four picks to move to 16 to get him. I'm not a Mahommes fan. He's not going until day 2 or 3. There simply isn't enough talent there to warrant taking him in the first.

I told you last year, whether he deserved it or not, Goff was going #1.

I'm telling you this year that Mahomes is going round 1.

SAGA45
04-03-2017, 01:27 AM
There have been a few RBs drafted this decade better than Fournette. He runs too upright and he's not elusive enough to be a great back in the NFL.

I disagree. I think he runs with pretty good pad level and I haven't seen another back besides Adrian Peterson in his prime who, at that size (220-240), can hit top gear as fast and pull away from everybody for a homerun. I also think he has more wiggle than he gets credit for because his power game stands out so much.

When watch I Fournette's film I see defenders become more and more hesitant to take him head-on as the game progresses. I will say this...there's been several RB's drafted in the last decade that are more COMPLETE. But NONE with Fournette's combination of size, finishing power, and sheer homerun acceleration.

Black Bob
04-03-2017, 07:15 PM
I told you last year, whether he deserved it or not, Goff was going #1.

I'm telling you this year that Mahomes is going round 1.

You were right about that. I couldn't believe they didn't take Wentz. Maybe someone trades back into the first round and takes him? I doubt it though. He's a big project.

kccrow
04-04-2017, 02:14 AM
You were right about that. I couldn't believe they didn't take Wentz. Maybe someone trades back into the first round and takes him? I doubt it though. He's a big project.

He's a project yeah, just like the rest, but he has some great tools that are hard to find. He also seems to be a guy that will go to work and he's a leader with fire and passion. He tries to make too many plays sometimes, and that's my biggest fear with him. Brett Favre never got over it and it cost his team as much as it helped. I'm not at all worried about this back foot business. He's shown me more than enough good that it's really a non-issue for me. Getting him to stop playing back yard football, that's the issue. Rodgers and Roethlisberger have that aspect to their game too, but they know when to pull back. I've seen Mahomes do some smart things and live to play the next down, but he still makes some bonehead mistakes. That's when the pundits chime in and say he has these horrible mechanics. No, really, for the most part he has solid mechanics but they do break down when he tries to do too much.

-King-
04-04-2017, 05:55 AM
He's a project yeah, just like the rest, but he has some great tools that are hard to find. He also seems to be a guy that will go to work and he's a leader with fire and passion. He tries to make too many plays sometimes, and that's my biggest fear with him. Brett Favre never got over it and it cost his team as much as it helped. I'm not at all worried about this back foot business. He's shown me more than enough good that it's really a non-issue for me. Getting him to stop playing back yard football, that's the issue. Rodgers and Roethlisberger have that aspect to their game too, but they know when to pull back. I've seen Mahomes do some smart things and live to play the next down, but he still makes some bonehead mistakes. That's when the pundits chime in and say he has these horrible mechanics. No, really, for the most part he has solid mechanics but they do break down when he tries to do too much.

He does not have solid mechanics. His feet are all over the place and he rarely steps into his throw. His throwing motion isnt ideal, but it's not bad. But the lower half of his body is a mess when he throws 80% of the time.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAGA45
04-04-2017, 12:06 PM
I'm no expert on mechanics. I look at the end result....does the ball get where it needs to go? If the answer to that is yes then the next question is ..how often? Mahomes is +60% in his collegiate career. Therefore, to me....his mechanics, though important, don't hurt him enough to outweigh his positives.

No matter how much he works on it. He will always default to bad mechanics in tight situations. But if the ball gets where it needs to go then ultimately, who cares. Nobody is going to dissect his mechanics on a game winning td that clinches a playoff berth or division title.

Mahomes and Watson both have that x-factor and it's well worth gambling on in the first round of this draft class, especially Mahomes with his arm.

kccrow
04-04-2017, 01:48 PM
He does not have solid mechanics. His feet are all over the place and he rarely steps into his throw. His throwing motion isnt ideal, but it's not bad. But the lower half of his body is a mess when he throws 80% of the time.
Posted via Mobile Device

this isn't fucking baseball dude, QBs don't step into throws. it's called weight transfer, and he effectively transfers that weight from his back throwing leg to his front, non-throwing leg with good hip and core torsion most of the time. I see it. Not sure what the problem is. Are you expecting him to leg whip and bring his back foot off the ground every throw? I just don't get it. Yeah, he throws off his back foot sometimes, but he's far from a mess mechanically.

If he has an issue, it's trying to make a play too often rather than throwing balls away he should. Can't chuck some of those balls up on the move that he does and not have them picked in the NFL. I think it was Bucky Brooks who said it best for me: "He just throws the ball up sometimes and it drives me crazy." That sums it up for me with him too. It isn't his mechanics. Gotta coach the bad decisions out of him. Reign this kid in, he's going to be a stud.

raybec 4
04-04-2017, 02:00 PM
Mahomes will not under any circumstances make it out of the first round. Way too much arm talent to pass on with at least 10 teams who have immediate need or are looking to the next 2 years with a current veteran who won't be around.

-King-
04-05-2017, 04:14 AM
this isn't fucking baseball dude, QBs don't step into throws. it's called weight transfer, and he effectively transfers that weight from his back throwing leg to his front, non-throwing leg with good hip and core torsion most of the time. I see it. Not sure what the problem is. Are you expecting him to leg whip and bring his back foot off the ground every throw? I just don't get it. Yeah, he throws off his back foot sometimes, but he's far from a mess mechanically.

If he has an issue, it's trying to make a play too often rather than throwing balls away he should. Can't chuck some of those balls up on the move that he does and not have them picked in the NFL. I think it was Bucky Brooks who said it best for me: "He just throws the ball up sometimes and it drives me crazy." That sums it up for me with him too. It isn't his mechanics. Gotta coach the bad decisions out of him. Reign this kid in, he's going to be a stud.

Wut? QB don't step into throws? Lol what?
Posted via Mobile Device

kccrow
04-05-2017, 11:52 AM
Wut? QB don't step into throws? Lol what?
Posted via Mobile Device

you don't read so well, do you retard?

LET ME SPEAK VERY VERY SLOWLY. ITS CALLED WEIGHT TRANSFER. QBs DO NOT NEED TO "STEP" INTO THROWS. THIS IS NOT BASEBALL. THEY DO NOT MAKE SOME GIANT STEP AND LEG WHIP LIKE YOUR RETARDED ASS THINKS.

GO WATCH AARON RODGERS, THEN GO WATCH PAT MAHOMES THROW THE FOOTBALL. SAME MOTION. IDIOT. EFFECTIVE WEIGHT TRANSFER OFF THE BACK LEG INTO THE THROWING MOTION GOING FORWARD. CONSISTENTLY.

EDITED FOR EXTRA IDIOT EMPHASIS.

kccrow
04-05-2017, 12:00 PM
I'll even HELP YOU with a RODGERS video.

http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/NFC-Divisional-Aaron-Rodgers-highlights/703c8b12-8b3b-4b15-b804-a75a6195ec19

-King-
04-05-2017, 02:28 PM
you don't read so well, do you retard?

LET ME SPEAK VERY VERY SLOWLY. ITS CALLED WEIGHT TRANSFER. QBs DO NOT NEED TO "STEP" INTO THROWS. THIS IS NOT BASEBALL. THEY DO NOT MAKE SOME GIANT STEP AND LEG WHIP LIKE YOUR RETARDED ASS THINKS.

GO WATCH AARON RODGERS, THEN GO WATCH PAT MAHOMES THROW THE FOOTBALL. SAME MOTION. IDIOT. EFFECTIVE WEIGHT TRANSFER OFF THE BACK LEG INTO THE THROWING MOTION GOING FORWARD. CONSISTENTLY.

EDITED FOR EXTRA IDIOT EMPHASIS.

Lol ok.
Posted via Mobile Device

kccrow
04-05-2017, 04:42 PM
Lol ok.
Posted via Mobile Device

Idiot. :D

-King-
04-06-2017, 05:32 AM
Idiot. :D

Yep. QBs don't step into throws. Guess everybody who has ever talked about QBs other than you is wrong. And I guess everybody talking about Mahomes mechanics is wrong. Good call.
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city
04-06-2017, 09:18 AM
Panthers gonna take McCaffrey at 9

raybec 4
04-06-2017, 09:26 AM
Panthers gonna take McCaffrey at 9

That's certainly possible but I would wager they grab Cooks over Ed junior. Oh. and they pick 8th.

O.city
04-06-2017, 09:33 AM
That's certainly possible but I would wager they grab Cooks over Ed junior. Oh. and they pick 8th.

Yeah, 8.

I don't thi k cooks goes early. Lotta red flags

raybec 4
04-06-2017, 09:35 AM
Yeah, 8.

I don't thi k cooks goes early. Lotta red flags

His off field stuff is not that bad, it's the shoulders that worry me.

kccrow
04-06-2017, 12:46 PM
Yep. QBs don't step into throws. Guess everybody who has ever talked about QBs other than you is wrong. And I guess everybody talking about Mahomes mechanics is wrong. Good call.
Posted via Mobile Device
Please describe the biomechanics of stepping into a throw in football.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk