PDA

View Full Version : Football Ed's spawn is an entitled pussy

Chief Northman
04-16-2017, 04:45 PM
First he skips the bowl game, now this. How can this diva ever convince coaches and teammates he will pay a price for them? I hope he drops like a stone.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/16/christian-mccaffrey-declined-all-private-workout-requests/

TLO
04-16-2017, 04:54 PM
FUCK WHITE RUNNING BACKS AMEN

Quesadilla Joe
04-16-2017, 04:55 PM
I hope he drops to the Broncos.

Quesadilla Joe
04-16-2017, 04:56 PM
And who gives a damn about bowl games anymore? The only ones that matter are the playoff games.

Bewbies
04-16-2017, 05:16 PM
More players should do this. Why risk injury when the NFL has all that game film, and the combine as well?

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-16-2017, 05:19 PM
Raiders, Broncos and Chiefs all need RB's

Deberg_1990
04-16-2017, 05:22 PM
More players should do this. Why risk injury when the NFL has all that game film, and the combine as well?

Agreed

This isn't going to change his draft status at all

TambaBerry
04-16-2017, 05:27 PM
well it's kind of like any job, why do I need to go for an in person interview? You have my resume and we did a phone interview.

Pablo
04-16-2017, 05:31 PM
Chiefs would bring him in to see if he can keep his cool when Alice misses him in five different ways.

kccrow
04-16-2017, 05:35 PM
I'm not sure why anyone that was given a 1st round grade by the advisory committee would ever want to submit to private workouts. If he did the combine and a pro day, that's far more than enough.

rydogg58
04-16-2017, 05:44 PM

I agree also. Hell, the article even says that it's common and nobody gives a shit.

Pablo
04-16-2017, 05:47 PM
If the Chiefs draft this hard working, intelligent, gutsy, gritty football player; every swinging goatee in the stands at arrowhead will have his jersey on their back.

Instant legend.

Marcellus
04-16-2017, 05:56 PM
His college career is his resume.

Hammock Parties
04-16-2017, 06:10 PM
Andy Reid has never drafted a RB before pick #54, this isn't happening.

Demonpenz
04-16-2017, 06:11 PM
He's not going to drop. He is Rich Ashtly Bush

Bugeater
04-16-2017, 06:19 PM
Chiefs would bring him in to see if he can keep his cool when Alice misses him in five different ways.
1. Overthrow
2. Underthrow
3. Doesn't throw at all and scrambles into a sack
4. Throws to the other teams' defenders instead
5. ????

Pablo
04-16-2017, 06:21 PM
1. Overthrow
2. Underthrow
3. Doesn't throw at all and scrambles into a sack
4. Throws to the other teams' defenders instead
5. ????

Throws rocket directly at his dick one yard away.

Mr. Laz
04-16-2017, 06:22 PM
.Christian McCaffrey declined all private workout requests

Posted by Mike Florio on April 16, 2017, 10:27 AM EDT

Getty Images
As the annual season of “[insert player name] had private workout with [insert team name]” reports comes to a close, one name was not inserted into the first set of brackets this year.

Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey, regarding in some circles as a potential top-10 pick (the more realistic floor, we’re told, is No. 15), has declined all private workout requests. And no one has lost their minds about it.

The trend toward putting the hay in the barn with the Pro Day session has expanded quietly in recent years. Teams no longer are huffing and puffing about it as much as they once did, and the media is more focused on gathering information about who worked out for which team, not who didn’t work out at all.

Whether players choose to submit to private workouts or not, they need to understand the potential benefits and the very real risks. With each additional running, jumping, cutting, starting, stopping session, the chance exists of an injury that would scuttle a player’s draft stock.

For players at or near the top of the draft, it’s a lot easier to take a “no workout” stance. For players who hope to increase their stock, the risks may be worth it.

However they strike that balance, players need to at least be aware that they have the right to decline. And if the team that hears “thanks” followed quickly by “no thanks” doesn’t like it, that team can pass on the player who passes on the private workout, and that team then can watch one of its competitors pick the player.

Bugeater
04-16-2017, 06:22 PM
Throws rocket directly at his dick one yard away.
Fuck. I knew it was going to be something obvious.

Pablo
04-16-2017, 06:24 PM
Fuck. I knew it was going to be something obvious.

Better luck next time. We'll do five ways Alice takes Andys jumpsuit to the cleaners.

vailpass
04-16-2017, 06:25 PM
You don't have to sell if they already bought it.

Mr. Laz
04-16-2017, 06:25 PM
JFC

Must you cock-gobbling douchebags turn every fucking thread into a bleedfest about Alex Smith?

Not only are you a whiny bitch, but your statement is stupid since checking down to the RB is what we do well.

New World Order
04-16-2017, 06:34 PM
If the Chiefs draft this hard working, intelligent, gutsy, gritty football player; every swinging goatee in the stands at arrowhead will have his jersey on their back.

Instant legend.

Haha perfect

Hammock Parties
04-16-2017, 06:37 PM
Can you imagine what this place might be if the Alex Smith trolls join with fresh blood from the West Coast, a legion of Stanfordian cucks slobbing their whitebread RB week in and week out? Shit, there's probably a LOT of crossover in that group. It would be unbearable.

"Why Christian McCaffery is the perfect RB to unlock Alex Smith's potential"

"CHECK IT DOWN TO CHRISTIAN, ALEX!!!! ATTA BOY!"

Chief Northman
04-16-2017, 06:48 PM
Can you imagine what this place might be if the Alex Smith trolls join with fresh blood from the West Coast, a legion of Stanfordian cucks slobbing their whitebread RB week in and week out? Shit, there's probably a LOT of crossover in that group. It would be unbearable.

ROFL

My goodness you are obsessed.

alpha_omega
04-16-2017, 06:50 PM
He may be, but I don't see anything in the article that indicates he is an entitled pussy.

Chief Northman
04-16-2017, 07:03 PM
He may be, but I don't see anything in the article that indicates he is an entitled pussy.

**** that. If I'm one of his teammates at Stanford, and for the seniors looking to leave their college career on a high note, and he says "I'm not playing", that would piss me off. I get this is a business decision, but he placed his own importance before the team.

So when he's about to become a free agent for the first time, will he sit out the last few games of the regular season to ensure that he doesn't get hurt in order to cash in on a big payday?

Every occupation that you work in you assume risk. I don't have an issue if prospects want to limit the amount of visits they take, along with all the workouts they are put through. But why not agree to meet your potential employers in their building, do some chalk talk sessions with them, and sit down with them and let them get to know you? Whoever is advising McCaffrey is walking a dangerous line here in my opinion. This may cost them a lot of dough, and worse he may set future precedent for other prospects going forward.

How far is the players Association going to go? Limited practices, limited contact and practices, but yet there are more injuries than ever and the quality of play has suffered because of it – there is no doubt.

RealSNR
04-16-2017, 07:10 PM

I've been triggered.

I can't go to work for a week. I'm so distraught and fearful of this possibility.

Hammock Parties
04-16-2017, 07:11 PM
I've been triggered.

I can't go to work for a week. I'm so distraught and fearful of this possibility.

"The Chiefs OL is terrible, McCaffery needs some holes"

RealSNR
04-16-2017, 07:14 PM
Fuck this guy. He'll never be a real RB. This asshole thinks he's some Marcus Allen fucking hot shot. He's not. He's Toby Gerhart with a better set of hands. He's Danny Woodhead with a little more height and less speed.

This motherfucker isn't shit. He fucking sucks. I am racist towards him. I think he's a terrible RB because of the color of his skin, and I don't fucking care.

SHOW ME A GREAT WHITE STARTING RB WHO MADE A LONGTERM DIFFERENCE ON HIS TEAM SINCE 1990

I'll give you one. Fucking one.

1. Robert Smith

That's fucking it. That's all there is.

This motherfucker isn't anything different than the other white assholes who think they can have NFL careers. This dipshit is DONE.

I can't wait until he gets clobbered and breaks every bone in his white little body.

Fuck him.

Hammock Parties
04-16-2017, 07:16 PM
SHOW ME A GREAT WHITE STARTING RB WHO MADE A LONGTERM DIFFERENCE ON HIS TEAM SINCE 1990

1. Robert Smith

1. Robert Smith wasn't white. His mother was black.

2. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fb/4a/fd/fb4afd2fb294db9271b4907c9e16dfdb.jpg

Chief Northman
04-16-2017, 07:19 PM
**** this guy. He'll never be a real RB. This asshole thinks he's some Marcus Allen ****ing hot shot. He's not. He's Toby Gerhart with a better set of hands. He's Danny Woodhead with a little more height and less speed.

This mother****er isn't shit. He ****ing sucks. I am racist towards him. I think he's a terrible RB because of the color of his skin, and I don't ****ing care.

I'll give you one. ****ing one.

1. Robert Smith

That's ****ing it. That's all there is.

This mother****er isn't anything different than the other white assholes who think they can have NFL careers. This dipshit is DONE.

I can't wait until he gets clobbered and breaks every bone in his white little body.

**** him.

ROFL

To add more juice to your rant: Robert Smith is half-black!

RealSNR
04-16-2017, 07:22 PM

2. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fb/4a/fd/fb4afd2fb294db9271b4907c9e16dfdb.jpg

Dude wasn't even the feature back on his team once in his entire career. He sucked Warrick Dunn's dick when Warrick got tired of raping bitches and needed a rest. That's all Alstott was good for.

Chief Northman
04-16-2017, 07:23 PM

You forgot Peyton Hillis.

RealSNR
04-16-2017, 07:23 PM
"The Chiefs OL is terrible, McCaffery needs some holes"

God fucking damn it, and you know that this dipshit is going to sell jerseys. People around the NFL will buy a lot of jerseys McCaffery jerseys no matter who he plays for.

And Tiger will say, "McCaffery is the most important player on the team! Look at his jersey sales!"

Alex's new fucking binky. That's what this loser will be. That's all he'll ever be if he gets drafted by the Chiefs.

Spott
04-16-2017, 07:27 PM
No good crackers.

RealSNR
04-16-2017, 07:27 PM
Mike Alstott cracked 4.0 YPC for a season ONCE in his entire NFL career. Never cracked 1000 yards rushing. Never cracked 250 carries. Had double digit TDs (rushing and receiving) once in his career.

He was a glorified short yardage man. A leaner, whiter, pussier version of the fucking Fridge.

Hammock Parties
04-16-2017, 07:34 PM
Alex's new fucking binky. That's what this loser will be. That's all he'll ever be if he gets drafted by the Chiefs.

Dexter McWhitester

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-17-2017, 04:39 AM
Cheap Donk hate served here!

Mile High Mania
04-17-2017, 04:51 AM
History of the caucasian RB in the NFL does not bode well for this guy... and while the 'wow factor' exists, if he falls to Denver, I hope they pass. I'd rather them target OL or TE at that point, or nearly any other position. CM's ability to live up to the hype and fulfill the demands of a R1 pick... I'm not too optimistic.

RealSNR
04-17-2017, 07:29 AM
Stevie, since you apparently prefer to leave me rep messages instead of chatting with me on here, I'm calling you out.

Check out my post again. I said since 1990. Pretty clearly, actually. Not sure how you missed that.

But if we still ignore that date qualifier I put in there, are you really serious? Podolak, Csonka, and Riggins?

FAN FUCKING TASTIC LMAO

Only one of those guys worth a shit is Csonka, and again, he had ONE MODE of running.

For the modern RB asked to do so much more these days, white people are inferior piles of crap.

ChiefGator
04-17-2017, 07:52 AM
It does seem a bit strange. All he needs is to spook (maybe I shouldn't use that work in this thread, the way it has gone so far..) a couple teams, and drop him 5-10 slots and he will lose millions.

I would wonder if he is more concerned with staying out of harms way than actually playing football, if I was a GM. Certainly more focused on self than on the team. To me, it would be a troubling trend.

MahiMike
04-17-2017, 08:19 AM
He should go #27 to whichever team that is.

milkman
04-17-2017, 08:23 AM

The Dolphins?

Chief Northman
04-17-2017, 08:28 AM

Indy?

BlackHelicopters
04-17-2017, 08:42 AM
Ed who?

Chief Northman
04-17-2017, 08:48 AM
Ed who?

Podolak.

Rasputin
04-17-2017, 08:51 AM
Most teams probably have their draft boards set for their wish list I doubt this does little to move him down anyone who is keen on him as is.

Rasputin
04-17-2017, 08:55 AM
Fuck this guy. He'll never be a real RB. This asshole thinks he's some Marcus Allen fucking hot shot. He's not. He's Toby Gerhart with a better set of hands. He's Danny Woodhead with a little more height and less speed.

This motherfucker isn't shit. He fucking sucks. I am racist towards him. I think he's a terrible RB because of the color of his skin, and I don't fucking care.

1. Robert Smith

That's fucking it. That's all there is.

This motherfucker isn't anything different than the other white assholes who think they can have NFL careers. This dipshit is DONE.

Fuck him.

Tim Tebow

milkman
04-17-2017, 09:03 AM
Podolak.

Mr. Ed.

Al Bundy
04-17-2017, 09:11 AM
Dude wasn't even the feature back on his team once in his entire career. He sucked Warrick Dunn's dick when Warrick got tired of raping bitches and needed a rest. That's all Alstott was good for.

He was wasted by Tony Dungy.

milkman
04-17-2017, 09:18 AM
He was wasted by Tony Dungy.

The manner in which Dungy used Allstott was one of the few things he he did right. IMO.

Those big power backs generally burned out pretty quickly.

SNR was wrong when he said Riggins wasn't worth a damn.

Riggins, in his prime, was an absolute beast, but he took so much punishment that his prime was short lived.

Allstot would have burned just as quickly in all likelyhood.

vailpass
04-17-2017, 09:26 AM
**** this guy. He'll never be a real RB. This asshole thinks he's some Marcus Allen ****ing hot shot. He's not. He's Toby Gerhart with a better set of hands. He's Danny Woodhead with a little more height and less speed.

This mother****er isn't shit. He ****ing sucks. I am racist towards him. I think he's a terrible RB because of the color of his skin, and I don't ****ing care.

I'll give you one. ****ing one.

1. Robert Smith

That's ****ing it. That's all there is.

This mother****er isn't anything different than the other white assholes who think they can have NFL careers. This dipshit is DONE.

**** him.

LMAO

He's a halfrican American but yeah your points still stands.

RippedmyFlesh
04-17-2017, 12:24 PM
KC better not be the team that wastes a 1st rounder on this part time gadget player.
He will break like a twig with a normal rb workload.

Quesadilla Joe
04-17-2017, 12:36 PM
KC better not be the team that wastes a 1st rounder on this part time gadget player.
He will break like a twig with a normal rb workload.

If Denver were to draft him I'd want him to be the #3 RB, #1 slot receiver, and #1 PR.

Give him 3-5 carries, 3-5 catches, and however many returns. I could see him being a real problem in two TE packages, you could motion him into the slot if the defense stays in base and keep him in the backfield if the team stays in nickle.

McCaffery wouldn't be as valuable to a team like KC because they already have a returner, but he'd be worth 3 roster spots for a team like Denver.

Mr. Laz
04-17-2017, 12:49 PM

He will break like a twig with a normal rb workload.:shake:

Don't be silly, he had almost 600 carries in the last 2 seasons of his college career with a 6+ average.

He would be a great fit in an Andy Reid offense.

We just have too many needs to take him the 1st.

Which is funny since so many people around here declare that we are set and don't have any real needs. :rolleyes:

milkman
04-17-2017, 05:10 PM
Which is funny since so many people around here declare that we are set and don't have any real needs. :rolleyes:

Said no one ever.

Kiimo
04-17-2017, 05:31 PM
The NFL has plenty of good examples of mixed-race running backs.

Don't lump Robert Smith in with McCaffrey and Peyton Hillis and Zenner and Woodhead is what I'm saying.