PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Jeremiah's final mock

Quesadilla Joe
04-27-2017, 08:30 AM
Pick No.27 KC
Alvin Kamara RB Tennessee
Kamara is a perfect fit in the Chiefs' scheme and he has very little tread on the tires.

The rest...

Pick No.
CLE
Myles Garrett
DE
Texas A&M
I've heard all of the rumblings about Mitchell Trubisky being the pick here, but I just can't buy it. I'm not confident but I'll stick with Garrett here.

Pick No.2
SF
Jamal Adams
S
LSU
I think this pick comes down to either Adams or Solomon Thomas. Leonard Fournette is the wild-card choice.

Pick No. 3 CHI
Solomon Thomas
DE
Stanford
I'd also keep an eye on Malik Hooker and Marshon Lattimore here. Either player would fill an immediate need.

Pick No.
JAX
Leonard Fournette
RB
LSU
Fournette would be a huge asset for Blake Bortles and help the Jags determine whether or not he is the answer at the quarterback position once and for all.

Pick No.
TEN
Mike Williams
WR
Clemson
I think the Titans will trade out of this pick and target a pass-catcher. If they get stuck, I could see O.J. Howard being the choice.

Pick No.
NYJ
O.J. Howard
TE
Alabama
The Jets are another team likely to pursue a trade-back partner if possible.

Pick No.
LAC
Christian McCaffrey
RB
Stanford
The Chargers could really take advantage of McCaffrey's skill set and he would complement Melvin Gordon very well.

Pick No.
CAR
Malik Hooker
S
Ohio St.
Assuming McCaffrey is off the board, Hooker would be a great fit in Carolina.

Pick No.
CIN
Jonathan Allen
DE
Alabama
Allen could slide a little bit because of medical concerns, but he's worth a top 10-selection.
Pick No.

BUF
Marshon Lattimore
CB
Ohio St.
The Bills lost a talented cornerback in free agency and this would be a welcome addition to their defense.

Pick No.
NO
Reuben Foster
LB
Alabama
There are a bunch of teams targeting Foster around this portion of the draft.

Pick No.
CLE
Mitchell Trubisky
QB
North Carolina
I think the Browns will trade up to guarantee they can land Trubisky. The Titans are the obvious trade partner.

Pick No.
ARI
Haason Reddick
LB
Temple
I think Patrick Mahomes is a real option here but Reddick would be too tempting to pass up.

Pick No.
PHI
Derek Barnett
DE
Tennessee
The Eagles need cornerback help, but Barnett would be a great fit in this defensive scheme. He would make an immediate impact in this division.

Pick No.
IND
Charles Harris
OLB
Missouri
The Colts could look at several positions on the defensive side of the ball, but edge rusher is where they should start.

Pick No.
BAL
Corey Davis
WR
Western Michigan
The Ravens need to find a true No. 1 receiver and Davis is the best one in the draft.

Pick No.
WAS
Dalvin Cook
RB
Florida St.
I know the Redskins have defensive needs, but Cook would be outstanding in this scheme.

Pick No.
TEN
Adoree' Jackson
CB
USC
Jackson is gaining a lot of steam down the home stretch of the draft.

Pick No.
TB
David Njoku
TE
Miami
Njoku would team up with Cameron Brate to give the Bucs an excellent TE combination to go along with DeSean Jackson and Mike Evans on the outside.

Pick No.
DEN
Ryan Ramczyk
OT
Wisconsin
The Broncos need to address the offensive line and this could begin a mini-run on the position.

Pick No.
DET
Jarrad Davis
LB
Florida
Davis is an excellent player with a combination of size, instincts and athleticism.

Pick No.
MIA
Forrest Lamp
OG
Western Kentucky
Laremy Tunsil kicks out to left tackle this season, which creates an opening at guard.

Pick No.
NYG
Patrick Mahomes
QB
Texas Tech
The Giants land their eventual successor for Eli Manning.

Pick No.
OAK
Marlon Humphrey
CB
Alabama
Humphrey is a polarizing player, but everyone agrees he has tremendous upside.

Pick No.
HOU
Cam Robinson
OT
Alabama
Robinson can handle the right tackle position immediately with a chance to eventually take over the left side.

Pick No.
SEA
Garett Bolles
OT
Utah
I think the Seahawks could look to trade down from this spot but if they stay, Bolles is a good fit.
Pick No.

KC
Alvin Kamara
RB
Tennessee
Kamara is a perfect fit in the Chiefs' scheme and he has very little tread on the tires.

Pick No.
DAL
Kevin King
CB
Washington
The Cowboys are desperate for help in the secondary and up front on the line of scrimmage. King is a tall, athletic cornerback with very good ball skills.

Pick No.
GB
Joe Mixon
RB
Oklahoma
This wouid be a bold move by the Packers, but Mixon is arguably the best running back in the draft and Green Bay would be a good spot for him to land.

Pick No.
PIT
Evan Engram
TE
Mississippi
Engram's speed in the middle of the field would be scary surrounded by the rest of the skill talent on this offense.
Pick No.

ATL
Takkarist McKinley
DE
UCLA
The Falcons need to add another rusher and they might move up to guarantee that they get one they like.

Pick No.
NO
Deshaun Watson
QB
Clemson
I'm not sure the Saints would take a quarterback here, but I think they could easily find a trade partner if Watson is still on the board.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/350709

Bowser
04-27-2017, 08:33 AM
Not a bad pick, but with Deshaun Watson still on the board? Wouldn't lie it as much.

And if Joe Mixon goes in the first? Get a tub of popcorn ready.

Titty Meat
04-27-2017, 09:21 AM
Fuck this mock

DJ's left nut
04-27-2017, 09:46 AM
If that draft happened and the Chiefs didn't swap with Miami (who would gladly take the 3rd and still get their guard), I'd be one unhappy camper.

I like Kamara, but that's a round too early for him. I don't mean 'he's a 2nd rounder' I mean that's 30+ spots too soon. He's a late 2nd rounder, early 3rd. That would be a pretty awful pick.

The Franchise
04-27-2017, 10:16 AM
Fuck you, Jeremiah.

Sandy Vagina
04-27-2017, 10:20 AM
Yes, Kamara at 27 is retarded. **** that.

DJ's left nut
04-27-2017, 10:21 AM
Fuck you, Jeremiah.

You know the Chiefs are always afterthoughts for the national guys, right?

Jeremiah saw an article somewhere that compared Kamara to Charles and he knew Charles is gone so - boom, pick made.

Walter still thinks that Reid is running our war room and so - boom - fat guy drafted.

You can usually guess that these guys put less thought into the first round picks for the Chiefs in their mocks than we put into the 5th round picks for our selected squads in the CP mock.

The Franchise
04-27-2017, 10:25 AM
You know the Chiefs are always afterthoughts for the national guys, right?

Jeremiah saw an article somewhere that compared Kamara to Charles and he knew Charles is gone so - boom, pick made.

Walter still thinks that Reid is running our war room and so - boom - fat guy drafted.

You can usually guess that these guys put less thought into the first round picks for the Chiefs in their mocks than we put into the 5th round picks for our selected squads in the CP mock.

I think Walter is the ultimate troll. Dude has mocked us QBs and CBs all offseason and then his final mock draft? Boom. Fatty.