PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Just a thought...

DenverChief
04-28-2017, 06:41 PM
Would you (the planet) be upset if the Chiefs took Kizer or Webb with their 2nd pic?

Or would you prefer a RB/CB/LB?

kccrow
04-28-2017, 06:42 PM
Wouldn't be about that no. Maybe a guy in the 4th to compete as a backup, but nothing sooner than that.

Easy 6
04-28-2017, 06:45 PM
No, we have other issues that need to be addressed

Hog's Gone Fishin
Yes, we need a starter ,not another bench warmer.

FlaChief58
No thanks. BPA

MahiMike
04-28-2017, 06:52 PM
GTFO!

DenverChief
04-28-2017, 07:08 PM
GTFO!

:LOL: calm down Francis. It's just a question ROFL

raybec 4
04-28-2017, 07:10 PM
RB ILB or edge

BIG K
04-28-2017, 09:28 PM
Would you (the planet) be upset if the Chiefs took Kizer or Webb with their 2nd pic?

So, Dorsey and gang weren't exactly sure when they moved up 17 spots to grab the perceived Qbotf? If they pick another QB this draft, I will be shocked. They have other areas to address while now having 4 qbs on the team.

The Franchise
04-28-2017, 09:29 PM
No more QBs.

mdchiefsfan
04-28-2017, 09:31 PM
So, Dorsey and gang weren't exactly sure when they moved up 17 spots to grab the perceived Qbotf? If they pick another QB this draft, I will be shocked. They have other areas to address while now having 4 qbs on the team.

Smith
Bray
Mahomes
....?

BIG K
04-28-2017, 09:42 PM
Smith
Bray
Mahomes
....?

Joel Stave from what I've read, whoever the hell he is. Did you have a point to make regarding whether the Chiefs should spend another valuable draft pick on a QB or are you just attempting to point out possible inaccuracies in people's posts? The latter is what keeps most of us original posters from commenting.

DenverChief
04-28-2017, 10:30 PM

So I assume you are okay with Bray as the #2

DenverChief
04-28-2017, 10:31 PM
Joel Stave from what I've read, whoever the hell he is. Did you have a point to make regarding whether the Chiefs should spend another valuable draft pick on a QB or are you just attempting to point out possible inaccuracies in people's posts? The latter is what keeps most of us original posters from commenting.

What the hell crawled up your ass and died. Holy fuck.

BryanBusby
04-28-2017, 10:43 PM
I am in favor of them taking Chad Kelly if he falls far enough. Bray is replaceable.

BIG K
04-28-2017, 10:44 PM

Hey Denver! Been along time we talked my friend. Always good to talk to another in Blue. Yes, actually. If the Chiefs end camp and preseason with the four year study Bray ahead of Mahomes, then yeah. I will be extremely disappointed that our qbotf was outdone by Bray but, I will embrace it. I believe the point of your thread was to possibly invest another high pick on a developmental QB. I disagree with that. We have three developmental qbs on the roster now. The Chiefs should wisely spend the rest of the draft on other needs.

Though retired now from enforcement, I pray daily for you and the men and women still keeping up the good fight. Be safe my friend.

Bowser
04-28-2017, 10:46 PM

https://media.tenor.co/images/ca5edc01f8dcb0f01200a0b299036518/tenor.gif

BIG K
04-28-2017, 11:00 PM
What the hell crawled up your ass and died. Holy ****.

Chiefsplanet

DenverChief
04-28-2017, 11:08 PM
Chiefsplanet

LMAO. that is fair

DenverChief
04-28-2017, 11:09 PM
Hey Denver! Been along time we talked my friend. Always good to talk to another in Blue. Yes, actually. If the Chiefs end camp and preseason with the four year study Bray ahead of Mahomes, then yeah. I will be extremely disappointed that our qbotf was outdone by Bray but, I will embrace it. I believe the point of your thread was to possibly invest another high pick on a developmental QB. I disagree with that. We have three developmental qbs on the roster now. The Chiefs should wisely spend the rest of the draft on other needs.

Though retired now from enforcement, I pray daily for you and the men and women still keeping up the good fight. Be safe my friend.

Thanks brother and thank you for your years of service in blue :)

milkman
04-29-2017, 08:40 AM

When the Chiefs break camp and head into the regular season, it is a very likely that Mahomes will be #3 on the depth chart, but not because he outdone by Bray.

It will be because the Chiefs will be in no rush to get Mahomes in games should anything happen to Smith.

It's about development with patience.

DenverChief
04-29-2017, 08:52 AM
When the Chiefs break camp and head into the regular season, it is a very likely that Bray will be #3 on the depth chart, but not because he outdone by Bray.

It will be because the Chiefs will be in no rush to get Mahomes in games should anything happen to Smith.

It's about development with patience.

:spock: I think you mean Mahomes will be #3 and I'm actually worried about Bray at #2

milkman
04-29-2017, 09:04 AM
:spock: I think you mean Mahomes will be #3 and I'm actually worried about Bray at #2

Fixed.

Thanks.

Coogs
04-29-2017, 09:07 AM
I'd actually like to see Mahomes #2. Get him a lot of game time in the pre-season. A lot.

In the regular season, get him in late in games if the game is decided one way or the other... Even if he just hands off on all plays. He would get live training on calling plays in the huddle, and get live looks at the LOS to start reading the defense. Even if a running play, do we need to audible to the other side, or stick with the play called.

If Smith gets injured, then maybe elevate Bray to starter, and leave Mahomes at #2.