PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I need to know.

19now11
05-03-2017, 11:02 PM
i know im not popular here. i am an alex fan and will follow him to Cleveland if i have to. with that said i want honest answers from you guys. i realize your frustration with not having a home grown qb, but lets say alex plays at a top 10 level and wins the superbowl. do you still want the new guy to start the next year? what if he wins the super bowl. goes 7 and 2 the next year and gets injured for 2 weeks. if he loses his job to your new kid and gets traded like before, and all of the sudden your team ****ing sucks and alex takes clevland from 2/14 to the playoffs in year 1.... would you guys still be on top of the world with a shitty qb as long as it isnt alex? or would you come to grips alex aint all that bad? i love watching this team play but your hatred for alex is a huge disappointment to me.

St. Patty's Fire
05-03-2017, 11:03 PM
prepare thy anus

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-03-2017, 11:03 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/fVbea6HFmjBoQ/giphy.gif

eDave
05-03-2017, 11:04 PM
There's already a thread about this.

AssEaterChief
05-03-2017, 11:05 PM
There's already a thread about this.

Alexsexuals are not taking this well...

Eleazar
05-03-2017, 11:10 PM
lets say alex plays at a top 10 level and wins the superbowl.

LMAO

do you still want the new guy to start the next year?

Yes. Every last one of us.

...if he loses his job to your new kid and gets traded like before, and all of the sudden your team ****ing sucks and alex takes clevland from 2/14 to the playoffs in year 1....

Nobody cares. The new kid is going to be a project. Alex Smith is what he is. He will never take a team to the promised land. Sure, if you are Cleveland you'd love him because you're Cleveland and you might get laughed at a little less around the league, but for those of us who care about winning the Super Bowl he's not the answer.

It doesn't matter how each one plays. Starting Mahomes in 2018 is the only scenario that makes any sense.

would you guys still be on top of the world with a shitty qb as long as it isnt alex? or would you come to grips alex aint all that bad?

The point is that it's abundantly clear Smith isn't good enough to win a Super Bowl. The new kid might suck at first, but at least he has a chance to be good. Smith is just a journeyman QB whose best years are behind him.

i love watching this team play but your hatred for alex is a huge disappointment to me.

Well, the Reid/Smith era has been a huge disappointment to us.

Enjoy Cleveland...

Pablo
05-03-2017, 11:11 PM
If he goes we would miss out on all of this...

Mephistopheles Janx
05-03-2017, 11:18 PM
i know im not popular here. i am an alex fan and will follow him to Cleveland if i have to.

I so hope you and he both wind up in that football hell that is Cleveland.

with that said i want honest answers from you guys.

https://i.giphy.com/HjPbLbmep2aJO.gif

i realize your frustration with not having a home grown qb, but lets say alex plays at a top 10 level and wins the superbowl. do you still want the new guy to start the next year?

Rodgers sat for 3 seasons behind Favre so I'm fine with him being on the bench for longer than a season if that is what it takes to get Discount Double-Check level performance.

That said, Smith isn't Favre. Even if he plays at a top 10 level... that is just extra juice for trade bait if Andy and Co. feel that Mahomes is ready, or just a better option, come year 2.

what if he wins the super bowl. goes 7 and 2 the next year and gets injured for 2 weeks. if he loses his job to your new kid and gets traded like before, and all of the sudden your team ****ing sucks and alex takes clevland from 2/14 to the playoffs in year 1.... would you guys still be on top of the world with a shitty qb as long as it isnt alex?

Absolutely I would be beyond elated to see a 1st round, home grown, dude that is giving our FO and coaching staff a hard on struggle for a year or two as a starting QB than I would be watching the Chiefs ride that worn down mule for 3 more seasons.

or would you come to grips alex aint all that bad? i love watching this team play but your hatred for alex is a huge disappointment to me.

Alex isn't all that bad. In fact, I would say that at his age he is at the back end of good with his peak being the back end of very good. That said... I think I speak for a number of Chiefs fans when I say that most of us don't give a flying fuck about your disappointment regarding how we feel about Alex.

Smith was a necessary evil in 2012 when our FO, wisely, judged no QB to be worthy. Smith has brought stability to a very troubled team and I, for one, will be forever grateful. That said, a Christian analogy if you will indulge me, Smith was our Moses. He lead us through 40 years in the desert but then had to make way for someone else (Joshua/Mahomes) to finish the job and take us to the Promised Land.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
05-03-2017, 11:20 PM
i know im not popular here. i am an alex fan and will follow him to Cleveland if i have to. with that said i want honest answers from you guys. i realize your frustration with not having a home grown qb, but lets say alex plays at a top 10 level and wins the superbowl. do you still want the new guy to start the next year? what if he wins the super bowl. goes 7 and 2 the next year and gets injured for 2 weeks. if he loses his job to your new kid and gets traded like before, and all of the sudden your team ****ing sucks and alex takes clevland from 2/14 to the playoffs in year 1.... would you guys still be on top of the world with a shitty qb as long as it isnt alex? or would you come to grips alex aint all that bad? i love watching this team play but your hatred for alex is a huge disappointment to me.

I'll make it clear, the regulars on CP are routinely wrong about talent and are very, very quick to jump ship when the team loses a few games. This place was calling for Dorsey and Reid to be fired after week 5 of last season, just put that into perspective and ask yourself if most other Chiefs fans outside of this forum were that ignorant or dramatic. There are very few people here who can actual talk the x's and o's. We are talking a forum of people who hyped up Geno. There was an insane amount of people who wanted Jeremy Maclin released because of one bad season despite coming off an extraordinary season of having the lowest % of dropped passes in the league. The # of Dwayne Bowe apologists that came to his defense in the last 2 years of his career is the epitome of stupidity during this new regime, those dummies attributed the blame to Smith when in reality the ass clown wasn't even fit for a starting spot on the Browns.

But yea, it's fun to go back and forth with people on here and hold the minority opinion because from my experience, I've been spot on most of the time and I do no hesitate to throw back the facts at the people who came at me when it all plays out. A lot of those individuals have backed off over time. The current rhetoric is "Smith gets one year , SB or bust, then we trade him to the Browns for a 2nd-4th rounder and save $20 million!". Anyone with a God damn clue about this team/management knows Reid and Dorsey aren't going to serve Smith a pile of shit regardless of how he plays, especially after how he played a huge part in turning this franchise around. There is no loyalty in that. There's more value to restructure his contract regardless if he can be hold the starting position for the entire 2018 season, his presence and mentorship to the kid is too valuable not to have around.

UK_Chief
05-03-2017, 11:24 PM
Following a player around different franchises? Yeah I don't get that, unless he's your brother or something...

ThaVirus
05-03-2017, 11:31 PM
Stopped reading after the second sentence.

You're pathetic.

Ming the Merciless
05-03-2017, 11:34 PM
lets say alex plays at a top 10 level and wins the superbowl. do you still want the new guy to start the next year?

No, if he does that I will respect him and want him as my team's QB and will wait one more year for Mahomes.

Next.

Ming the Merciless
05-03-2017, 11:37 PM
I have a question for you...if alex smith finishes in the middle and we don't make or go far in the playoffs will you still follow him to cleveland because you are sexually attracted to him...and he makes your penis move involuntarily when you see him on the TV?

Ming the Merciless
05-03-2017, 11:39 PM
But yea, it's fun to go back and forth with people on here and hold the minority opinion

Translation:

I like to troll chiefs fans

TigeRRUppeRRcut
05-03-2017, 11:48 PM
Being right is trolling now, kid? Mindless sheep say the darnedest things.

Psyko Tek
05-04-2017, 12:03 AM
I'll make it clear, the regulars on CP are routinely wrong about talent and are very, very quick to jump ship when the team loses a few games. This place was calling for Dorsey and Reid to be fired after week 5 of last season, just put that into perspective and ask yourself if most other Chiefs fans outside of this forum were that ignorant or dramatic. There are very few people here who can actual talk the x's and o's. We are talking a forum of people who hyped up Geno. There was an insane amount of people who wanted Jeremy Maclin released because of one bad season despite coming off an extraordinary season of having the lowest % of dropped passes in the league. The # of Dwayne Bowe apologists that came to his defense in the last 2 years of his career is the epitome of stupidity during this new regime, those dummies attributed the blame to Smith when in reality the ass clown wasn't even fit for a starting spot on the Browns.

But yea, it's fun to go back and forth with people on here and hold the minority opinion because from my experience, I've been spot on most of the time and I do no hesitate to throw back the facts at the people who came at me when it all plays out. A lot of those individuals have backed off over time. The current rhetoric is "Smith gets one year , SB or bust, then we trade him to the Browns for a 2nd-4th rounder and save $20 million!". Anyone with a God damn clue about this team/management knows Reid and Dorsey aren't going to serve Smith a pile of shit regardless of how he plays, especially after how he played a huge part in turning this franchise around. There is no loyalty in that. There's more value to restructure his contract regardless if he can be hold the starting position for the entire 2018 season, his presence and mentorship to the kid is too valuable not to have around.
wow
I wish I had that kind of self confident delusions
who knew Trump was a Chiefs fan

UK_Chief
05-04-2017, 01:17 AM
Note the use of the word Kid in many posts in this thread. Something a psychologist would be interested in?

UK_Chief
05-04-2017, 01:18 AM
wow
I wish I had that kind of self confident delusions
who knew Trump was an Alex Smith fan

FYP

bevischief
05-04-2017, 01:53 AM
Not knowing if I should be laughing all the way to the funny farm or not...But ....

Coochie liquor
05-04-2017, 03:40 AM
<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:75.0%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XBa_hHJX6D4?ecver=2" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-04-2017, 05:56 AM
Would like smith to win us a SB then pop a hammy the following week 1 and Mahommy take over and smith be backup the next 10 years. How about that.

With all that said I like where Smith got us but the fact is he's got his limits and now we have a supporting cast that needs a leader to get us to the next level.

RealSNR
05-04-2017, 06:01 AM
What if monkeys fly out of our butts?

bevischief
05-04-2017, 06:17 AM
What if monkeys fly out of our butts?

Or midgets?

Rasputin
05-04-2017, 06:25 AM
If Alex Smith was a cult like Jim Jones and he drank laced Kool-Aids would you all Alex Lovers do the same?

Please do anyways.

ClevelandBronco
05-04-2017, 06:28 AM
Doesn't matter what Alex does at this point. If he starts game 1 next year, the true fans will fly a plane with a banner into his motherfucking house.

jspchief
05-04-2017, 06:30 AM
if he loses his job to your new kid and gets traded like before, and all of the sudden your team ****ing sucks and alex takes clevland from 2/14 to the playoffs in year 1.... would you guys still be on top of the world with a shitty qb as long as it isnt alex? Is this a real question?

It's not about "Alex". Smith is just the current version of the qb that isn't good enough. The team could draft 100 QBs and if none of them are good enough, then they aren't good enough and the Chiefs need to keep trying to find one that is. Fans of this team want more than just making the playoffs. They aren't choosing between "pretty good" and "suck". They are saying "great or bust" and bust means keep trying. Yes, some fans will pull the trigger too quickly and not give a guy a chance. Alex got his chance with the team, regardless of the chance the fans gave him. He fell short and it's time to move on.

hometeam
05-04-2017, 06:33 AM

I think you may get more and more delusional by the day.

kccrow
05-04-2017, 07:07 AM
If Alex Smith wins a Super Bowl with Kansas City, it sure won't be because they've had the good fortune of having him play incredibly well and put the team on his back. I'm thinking more about the reasons Trent Dilfer has a ring.

rico
05-04-2017, 07:10 AM
If Alex Smith wins a Super Bowl with Kansas City, it sure won't be because they've had the good fortune of having him play incredibly well and put the team on his back. I'm thinking more about the reasons Trent Dilfer has a ring.

Yep, exactly my thoughts...and look what happened to him the next year...replaced by sexy Elvis Grbac.

BigBeauford
05-04-2017, 07:13 AM

https://s3.amazonaws.com/idme-wordpress-military/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/01132355/ted-cruz-dad.gif

Ignoring all of the other bullshit, you've been the biggest critic of Maclin on this board. You're a flip flopping dipshit who can and does say anything to fit your agenda. I'm glad we have someone like you on here that we can abuse relentlessly.

Hammock Parties
05-04-2017, 07:14 AM
Ah, the death throes of the Alexsexuals....

...we have seen it in the "2 years a benchwarmer fantasy" concocted by TigerUppercut, in the insistence that Alex will leave KC with tens of millions of ill-gotten Hunt Money and be living the better life from Sandy Cheeks, and now in this sad little dream world 19now11 has invented for himself.

Watch them weep and gnash their teeth as their chosen one is thrown outside in the dirt and spat upon by an entire city.

The time of reckoning...is nigh.

http://i.imgur.com/AR2RdsC.jpg

Camaro
05-04-2017, 07:26 AM
Alex smith is about to play his last year as a starter in the NFL no matter what happens. He isn't 2005 drew Brees, no matter how good or bad he plays the jury is out on him. He peaked, the 5-10 teams who would get better by adding Alex at qb don't want to stay in qb purgatory by staying loyal to a broke dick like him.

Fish
05-04-2017, 07:27 AM
https://i.redd.it/m1nxd4dxd6ay.gif

ChiTown
05-04-2017, 07:27 AM
https://i.redd.it/m1nxd4dxd6ay.gif

ROFL - perfect

Sassy Squatch
05-04-2017, 07:32 AM
Alex smith is about to play his last year as a starter in the NFL no matter what happens. He isn't 2005 drew Brees, no matter how good or bad he plays the jury is out on him. He peaked, the 5-10 teams who would get better by adding Alex at qb don't want to stay in qb purgatory by staying loyal to a broke dick like him.
You underestimate the desperation of GMs on the hot seat.

The Franchise
05-04-2017, 07:35 AM
Your wife will fit in nicely as a Browns fan.

Hammock Parties
05-04-2017, 07:48 AM
This dude is the biggest retard of all the Smith nuthuggers. Look at this drivel.

i seriously beleive alice and the chefs are on the verge of putting together the best offence in the nfl.

alex smith. he will be nfl mvp in 2017. you heard it here first.

did anybody else catch alex chewing andys ass for the run call on 3rd and 8 in the redzone? alex is the most unselfish player ive ever seen, but you can tell these fkn horrible playcalls are starting to get under his skin. i bet we open it up come playoff time.

alex is going to get better every year. mark my words. hof my friends...:clap:

alex fans never lost faith. we knew alex was on his way to sb mvp at 1-5.

alex smith and the chiefs are going to light up the score board all the way to the superbowl. trust me im always right.

alex smith is going to ball the fuck out. learn to love it. its coming.:banghead:

Eleazar
05-04-2017, 07:51 AM
Fans of this team want more than just making the playoffs. They aren't choosing between "pretty good" and "suck". They are saying "great or bust" and bust means keep trying.

While true about the QB position, it doesn't seem to be true about the Head Coach.

loochy
05-04-2017, 07:54 AM
ESAD

Baby Lee
05-04-2017, 07:58 AM
Is this a real question?

It's not about "Alex". Smith is just the current version of the qb that isn't good enough. The team could draft 100 QBs and if none of them are good enough, then they aren't good enough and the Chiefs need to keep trying to find one that is. Fans of this team want more than just making the playoffs. They aren't choosing between "pretty good" and "suck". They are saying "great or bust" and bust means keep trying. Yes, some fans will pull the trigger too quickly and not give a guy a chance. Alex got his chance with the team, regardless of the chance the fans gave him. He fell short and it's time to move on.

How do you square that with the same factions slobbering over the likes of Romo who now has an entire career under his belt without much notable at all in terms of playoff success, let alone SB success?

I bear no illusions of Alex going off on some superhuman tear, but as always I stand by my two simple mottos regarding the NFL.

It's a team game
and
The future isn't written.

If the team performs up to abilities and expectations, Alex can be an asset. But he isn't someone who is going to carry a broke dick team on his shoulders.

But then that's largely the story of all but a handful of QBs in history, primarily mostly ONLY Elway.

Many of the best fall short with a dysfunctional squad [Rodgers, Stafford]
Many of the best get carried when underperforming [P.Manning, often Wilson]
Many of the middle find themselves in the same seat as Alex [Dalton, Romo].
Plenty of 'exciting' QBs don't even muster a regular season sufficient to merit playoff fortunes.

Get the team working right, and stop sitting around waiting on saviors.

Mr. Plow
05-04-2017, 08:00 AM

http://i.imgur.com/zIHrhcL.gif

ChiTown
05-04-2017, 08:02 AM

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Eleazar
05-04-2017, 08:04 AM
How do you square that with the same factions slobbering over the likes of Romo who now has an entire career under his belt without much notable at all in terms of playoff success, let alone SB success?

I bear no illusions of Alex going off on some superhuman tears, but as always I stand by my two simple mottos regarding the NFL.

It's a team game
and

Isn't it a law of ChiefsPlanet physics that anyone who doesn't play QB for the Chiefs would be an improvement over the person who currently does play QB for the Chiefs, or it would at least be a wash?

Frazod
05-04-2017, 08:08 AM

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/52/52ddadd8aa1c65b99b048f2eaee37cf086e8a8b0c2a2100c802a37d668dcb21e.jpg

jspchief
05-04-2017, 08:14 AM

Because at least it's trying. Whether it's Romo, or Geno, or Stanzi, or Mahomes. It's not declaring that the next guy is undoubtedly better. It's declaring that the current guy isn't good enough so move on.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

RealSNR
05-04-2017, 08:16 AM
Anyone with a God damn clue about this team/management knows Reid and Dorsey aren't going to serve Smith a pile of shit regardless of how he plays, especially after how he played a huge part in turning this franchise around. There is no loyalty in that. There's more value to restructure his contract regardless if he can be hold the starting position for the entire 2018 season, his presence and mentorship to the kid is too valuable not to have around.

Alex should ask Jamaal Charles about loyalty, and how when Charles wanted another season to fuck around with rehabbing and resting his swelled knees, Dorsey said, "Thanks, but I'd rather have the team cash. Let me call you a cab. Have a good one!"

As soon as Mahomes becomes ready, Alex is immediately expandable.

Halfcan
05-04-2017, 08:23 AM

ROFL

raybec 4
05-04-2017, 08:23 AM
Alex should ask Jamaal Charles about loyalty, and how when Charles wanted another season to **** around with rehabbing and resting his swelled knees, Dorsey said, "Thanks, but I'd rather have the team cash. Let me call you a cab. Have a good one!"

Does that mean he's going to get fat?

Pennywise
05-04-2017, 08:35 AM
Yes, I've been banging both your wife and mom.

Spott
05-04-2017, 08:36 AM
Your horrible grammar is a disappointment to the rest of us.

ChiliConCarnage
05-04-2017, 08:40 AM

ROFL

RealSNR
05-04-2017, 08:42 AM
Does that mean he's going to get fat?

Shit.

Well, I'm gonna double down and leave it the way it is.

Yes, I hope Alex gets fat. I want him peddling Nutrisystem on TV within a year after he retires

Hammock Parties
05-04-2017, 08:48 AM
Yes, I hope Alex gets fat.

https://u2.photofunia.com/2/results/i/S/iSjFFs-LQ0iI5yt-lq9E4Q_r.jpg

Eleazar
05-04-2017, 08:51 AM
This place was calling for Dorsey and Reid to be fired after week 5 of last season,

I challenge you to find any non-village idiot who was calling for DORSEY to be fired.

Reid, a lot of people are starting to see the end from the middle - that he's basically the Mercury to Marty Schottenheimer's Ford, and we're just going to have to live through it.

But nobody of any note was calling for Dorsey to be fired.

The current rhetoric is "Smith gets one year , SB or bust, then we trade him to the Browns for a 2nd-4th rounder and save $20 million!". Anyone with a God damn clue about this team/management knows Reid and Dorsey aren't going to serve Smith a pile of shit regardless of how he plays, especially after how he played a huge part in turning this franchise around. There is no loyalty in that. There's more value to restructure his contract regardless if he can be hold the starting position for the entire 2018 season, his presence and mentorship to the kid is too valuable not to have around.

There's no way you spend two first round picks on Mahomes and then have him sit for TWO years, purely out of loyalty to Alex Smith, when you know Alex Smith will never get any team over the hump.

pugsnotdrugs19
05-04-2017, 09:13 AM
I'll make it clear, the regulars on CP are routinely wrong about talent and are very, very quick to jump ship when the team loses a few games. This place was calling for Dorsey and Reid to be fired after week 5 of last season, just put that into perspective and ask yourself if most other Chiefs fans outside of this forum were that ignorant or dramatic. There are very few people here who can actual talk the x's and o's.

Oh just stop right there. You do not have any right to claim that you know shit about x's and o's.

Coming on here and spewing loads over Alex Smith having a top-15 QBR is not X's and O's. Know the difference.

Do you know what a gap run scheme is? A yankee route concept? What combinations put a lot of stress on cover 2 and cover 3? A 'scat' pass protection?

If you do know actual X/O related things, THEN you can make that claim. Otherwise, you are just the goofy stat guy.

Beef Supreme
05-04-2017, 09:15 AM
This has to be a mult troll.

DRM08
05-04-2017, 09:20 AM
There's no way you spend two first round picks on Mahomes and then have him sit for TWO years, purely out of loyalty to Alex Smith, when you know Alex Smith will never get any team over the hump.

But what if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl this year? It's not an impossible scenario.

scho63
05-04-2017, 09:21 AM
This OP feels like a Pueblo Chieftan or Squalor relative!

Iowanian
05-04-2017, 09:24 AM
If Alex Smith somehow brings the Chiefs a superbowl....I will celebrate.

Then....with no first round selection next year and his value at a premium, I'd want the Chiefs to sell high while they can. He's nearing the end, has concussion issues and isn't the future of this team.

Why have loyalty to the player....when they'll just sign with Denver and talk shit on the team when they leave.

Why Not?
05-04-2017, 09:24 AM
But what if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl this year? It's not an impossible scenario.

😂

Eleazar
05-04-2017, 09:26 AM

With the combination of Andy Reid and Alex Smith it's an impossible scenario.

Baby Lee
05-04-2017, 09:35 AM
Because at least it's trying. Whether it's Romo, or Geno, or Stanzi, or Mahomes. It's not declaring that the next guy is undoubtedly better. It's declaring that the current guy isn't good enough so move on.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

When it comes to getting to the SB, there is nothing to suggest that someone like Romo is a better option than Alex, or Dalton, or any of a long string of QBs with playoff failure on their resume.

You can't square that the future for one QB is set in stone, but the future for another QB is chock full of potential. The future is the future.

old_geezer
05-04-2017, 09:36 AM

This X 1000

Eleazar
05-04-2017, 09:43 AM
When it comes to getting to the SB, there is nothing to suggest that someone like Romo is a better option than Alex, or Dalton, or any of a long string of QBs with playoff failure on their resume.

You can't square that the future for one QB is set in stone, but the future for another QB is chock full of potential. The future is the future.

Romo was purely a case of starving Chiefs fans' mouths watering at the prospect of a plain McDonald's burger.

DRM08
05-04-2017, 09:46 AM
With the combination of Andy Reid and Alex Smith it's an impossible scenario.

I guess we'll see how it goes. Either way it's hard to imagine the Chiefs will want to pay Alex $17 million in 2018. At a minimum he is gonna have to take a pay cut of some kind if he wants to stay in KC. But maybe they can trade him and someone else will be happy to take on that salary.

Ming the Merciless
05-04-2017, 09:48 AM
My song to u

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vjP_l_dFMy0?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

carcosa
05-04-2017, 09:51 AM

eat shit bitch

raybec 4
05-04-2017, 09:52 AM
. Anyone with a God damn clue about this team/management knows Reid and Dorsey aren't going to serve Smith a pile of shit regardless of how he plays, especially after how he played a huge part in turning this franchise around. There is no loyalty in that. There's more value to restructure his contract regardless if he can be hold the starting position for the entire 2018 season, his presence and mentorship to the kid is too valuable not to have around.

In the NFL loyalty will get you fired. You know this. If Dorsey and Alex can't find common ground, they'll part ways. It's too harsh an environment to hold on to someone out of loyalty.

Baby Lee
05-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Romo was purely a case of starving Chiefs fans' mouths watering at the prospect of a plain McDonald's burger.

Which has been my position all along. And get constant flack for being an ardent Alex buttboy.

Dorsey and Reid identifying and targeting Mahomes is exactly the scenario I've been patiently waiting on, instead of belllyaching about conspiracy theories and irrelevant history in the mean time.

Now the job is to not fuck it up.

Lzen
05-04-2017, 09:58 AM
Many of us have come to the realization that Alex will never win us a Superbowl. So let's just stop imagining it happening because it will never happen.

Look, I supported him and wanted him to do well. But he is what he is and that is an above average QB. Nothing more, nothing less. I will still support him but I am also giddy at the prospect of having a project behind him with much greater potential. Mahommes is a guy that, if developed, has the abilities to lead this team to the promised land.

vailpass
05-04-2017, 10:04 AM
I guess we'll see how it goes. Either way it's hard to imagine the Chiefs will want to pay Alex $17 million in 2018. At a minimum he is gonna have to take a pay cut of some kind if he wants to stay in KC. But maybe they can trade him and someone else will be happy to take on that salary.

YES! Initial contact between the old guard of nuthugger and the new.
Exciting!

Coogs
05-04-2017, 10:09 AM

Call it what you want, but there was reason for concern early last season. The offense was awful the first four games of the season, minus the fourth quarter against the Chargers.

Oakland was 4-1, we were a lucky 2-2. We lose at Oakland, and the season is going south quick. Then Mother Nature smiled upon us and gave us rain in Oakland. We turned to the running game and got back in the AFC West race.

Facts, not fiction.

Eleazar
05-04-2017, 10:26 AM
Which has been my position all along. And get constant flack for being an ardent Alex buttboy.

Dorsey and Reid identifying and targeting Mahomes is exactly the scenario I've been patiently waiting on, instead of belllyaching about conspiracy theories and irrelevant history in the mean time.

Now the job is to not **** it up.

The only problem is that Andy has never successfully developed a QB unless you want to count McNabb, who more or less walked into the league ready to play.

Hammock Parties
05-04-2017, 10:29 AM
Call it what you want, but there was reason for concern early last season. The offense was awful the first four games of the season, minus the fourth quarter against the Chargers.

Oakland was 4-1, we were a lucky 2-2. We lose at Oakland, and the season is going south quick. Then Mother Nature smiled upon us and gave us rain in Oakland. We turned to the running game and got back in the AFC West race.

Facts, not fiction.

The offense was pretty much awful the entire year, minus that Oakland game, the Colts game thanks to Foles, and the last two weeks of the regular season.

Not surprisingly, they were shit in the playoffs.

Eleazar
05-04-2017, 10:30 AM

Facts, not fiction.

We can slice and dice games however we want, but the thing with Alex Smith is that any journeyman free agent QB could give us more or less what he gives us. Cutting him loose really costs us nothing and carries no risk.

TambaBerry
05-04-2017, 10:33 AM

I will play, because there is absolutely no chance Alex ever makes it or wins a super bowl. He is just too afraid of taking the chances and making the plays he has too. I would absolutely be ok with cutting Alex Smith today and starting Bray until Mahomes is ready and us missing the playoffs. I fucking hate having a super bowl caliber team being held down by a shit qb. I would rather miss the playoffs then not be able to score 18 fucking points at home against a terrible defense or having a 28 point lead and losing in one quarter.

Coogs
05-04-2017, 10:49 AM
The offense was pretty much awful the entire year, minus that Oakland game, the Colts game thanks to Foles, and the last two weeks of the regular season.

Not surprisingly, they were shit in the playoffs.

Agreed. Tigger was just talking about the angst among many of us after the first four weeks last season. Personally, I don't think the discussion last year was unreasonable going into the Raiders game.

Not sure Tigger is as spot on as he claims to be in that post.

MahiMike
05-04-2017, 10:51 AM
I think you should prop Alex up to the Cleveland GM and tell him you should give up 2 1sts next year.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-04-2017, 10:57 AM
Well, we all saw the article about Nagy working on getting Smiff to throw deep this year so who knows.

Coogs
05-04-2017, 11:00 AM
Well, we all saw the article about Nagy working on getting Smiff to throw deep this year so who knows.
We read that same thing almost every season going into Training Camp. Seems like the first play of every TC in live scrimmage is a 50 yard TD pass, and then the long passing game slowly becomes nonexistent by opening day.

bigjosh
05-04-2017, 11:06 AM
In order to be a "top 10" passer, he would have to surpass his best season by over 800 yards, 12 touchdowns, while throwing no more than 6 more interceptions.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

ModSocks
05-04-2017, 11:07 AM

The Chiefs are so loyal to Alex Smith that they spent two first round picks drafting a guy who's the exact opposite of him.

LMAO

But hey, at least they told him about it, right?!

The Franchise
05-04-2017, 11:10 AM
There is zero chance that the Chiefs pay Smith $20 million to be backup in 2018. ZERO.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....Smith would need to take a fucking paycut to stay here as a backup QB. And it would have to be a HUGE paycut. Not restructure his deal. Not extend his contract. A FUCKING PAYCUT.

Tribal Warfare
05-04-2017, 11:15 AM
The Chiefs are so loyal to Alex Smith that they spent two first round picks drafting a guy who's the exact opposite of him.

LMAO

But hey, at least they told him about it, right?!

PMII doesn't fit the Reid WC QB prototype either/ short sighted fans

Buehler445
05-04-2017, 11:18 AM
Right.

Let's talk about it when it happens.

O.city
05-04-2017, 11:21 AM
You could stomach sitting Mahomes 2 years, if Alex redoes his deal significantly.

3 years, no.

I'd imagine it's more likely that this is Smith's last year in KC.

Rasputin
05-04-2017, 11:45 AM
In the NFL loyalty will get you fired. You know this. If Dorsey and Alex can't find common ground, they'll part ways. It's too harsh an environment to hold on to someone out of loyalty.

This is true. Clark Hunt is loyal to his check book and the last I knew he writes the checks and he signed off on the deal of the Century of the Chiefs to move up 17 spots. I know Clark isn't anything like Jerry Jones meddling with coach decisions but if he feels the fans aren't happy and filling the stadium it may add some pressure for Andy to make the switch. Clark Hunt has always said he wants to build this through the draft and he finally lives up to what he believes in.

raybec 4
05-04-2017, 12:40 PM
In order to be a "top 10" passer, he would have to surpass his best season by over 800 yards, 12 touchdowns, while throwing no more than 6 more interceptions.

Those numbers could happen if the Chiefs played a 30 game season.

bigjosh
05-04-2017, 12:44 PM
Those numbers could happen if the Chiefs played a 30 game season.
😂

It would still be pushing it on the touchdowns too. Haha

19now11
05-04-2017, 12:47 PM
or mabey alex sees the writing on the wall and goes all brett favre. hes going to lose his job to kap 2.0 anyway. let it fly!

19now11
05-04-2017, 12:50 PM
Following a player around different franchises? Yeah I don't get that, unless he's your brother or something...

he was our pm2 when i was a younger 49ers fan. i never lost faith in him and like to follow him around due to the fact hes never had much of a chance to sucseed but keeps on trucking. you guys were 2/14 and had just had a guy blow his head off at the front door.....but your right. alex didnt help turn around the chiefs. just like kap. pm2 will do good for 6 weeks. teams will get film, and youll be trading for hoyar in 2 years saying youd rather have him than alex.

i cant help but wonder if murder suicide man had just read cp for the first time.

vailpass
05-04-2017, 12:57 PM
he was our pm2 when i was a younger 49ers fan. i never lost faith in him and like to follow him around due to the fact hes never had much of a chance to sucseed but keeps on trucking. you guys were 2/14 and had just had a guy blow his head off at the front door.....but your right. alex didnt help turn around the chiefs. just like kap. pm2 will do good for 6 weeks. teams will get film, and youll be trading for hoyar in 2 years saying youd rather have him than alex.

i cant help but wonder if murder suicide man had just read cp for the first time.

Your mom didn't hug you enough.
Which is a shame, she's got a great grip.

kysirsoze
05-04-2017, 01:04 PM

I actually get this. Especially if you aren't particularly tied to a particular team. Follow Manning to the Broncos? Sure. But Alex Smith? That's a weird one.

RippedmyFlesh
05-04-2017, 01:07 PM
or mabey alex sees the writing on the wall and goes all brett favre. hes going to lose his job to kap 2.0 anyway. let it fly!

You are such a stupid moron you spell like an 8 year old and you expect anyone here to take you seriously. Smith had his chance time for KC to move on.

RippedmyFlesh
05-04-2017, 01:09 PM

A troubled man killing himself has nothing to do with qb play.

bigjosh
05-04-2017, 01:10 PM

He had 4 years, and soon to be a 5th to succeed, with more weapons than are afforded to most teams in the league.

I trust andy reid and john dorsey enough to assume they know he is a weak link on the team, and they have already acted accordingly by drafting his successor.

This is a championship level team that is currently held back by overly conservative qb play, and alot of reports have stated that the coaches cant even get this guy to test his own defense in practice.

Alex stabilized the position for a few years. For that I am thankful. But when the coaching staff and front office is willing to risk their jobs to upgrade the position, you know they arent doing it for no reason.

The clock is ticking on Alex. I wish him the best. But as a qb he cant get on a plane the fuck out of KC fast enough.

raybec 4
05-04-2017, 01:18 PM

If you really think Alex has it in him to "Go all Brett Favre" you have either never watched Alex or you never watched Brett Favre.

RealSNR
05-04-2017, 01:25 PM

Question: Obviously you believe the Chiefs should roll with Alex for the rest of his career. What do you propose the Chiefs should do when he starts to decline dramatically (he's already on the downside of his career) or calls it quits? What should the Chiefs do?

If your answer is, "They should draft a QB if Reid and Dorsey believe in a particular prospect and they can get him," then why not fucking do it right now? A prospect that Reid and Dorsey really liked was there. They traded up to get him. He needs time on the bench. He'll get that. Alex will start for as long as the kid needs. Then they make the transition.

If you're against the transition, then guess what: ALEX ISN'T GOING TO PLAY FOR FUCKING EVER. He's not a goddamn robot. He's going to break down. You're obsessed with "BOO HOO WHAT IF ALEX IS STILL GOOD AND ROOKIE IS BAD?"

Who fucking care? We would have had to move on from him eventually. May as well do it now. Like Reid said, "This was perhaps the only chance we have to make that investment." You can't bank on a guy you like in the draft being available exactly when you need it. If you were a real Chiefs fan, you would understand this point first fucking hand.

RealSNR
05-04-2017, 01:27 PM

Jovan Belcher killed himself in December 2012.

My mom had breast cancer in December 2012.

Then Alex showed up. The Chiefs stopped losing 14 games/year, the murder suicides stopped, and my mom beat her cancer.

raybec 4
05-04-2017, 01:40 PM

Then Alex showed up. The Chiefs stopped losing 14 games/year, the murder suicides stopped, and my mom beat her cancer.

Does your mom say a prayer of thanks to Alex every night for saving her life?

RealSNR
05-04-2017, 01:44 PM
Does your mom say a prayer of thanks to Alex every night for saving her life?

She sings the Alex Smith Loyalty song, promising to follow his career wherever he goes.

RippedmyFlesh
05-04-2017, 02:08 PM

Glad for your mom.My wife beat it 35 years ago and went on to get married and have 2 children.

raybec 4
05-04-2017, 02:14 PM
She sings the Alex Smith Loyalty song, promising to follow his career wherever he goes.

What's her username here?

Pasta Little Brioni
05-04-2017, 03:14 PM
What's her username here?

SandyButt Cheeks?

rico
05-04-2017, 03:32 PM
I will play, because there is absolutely no chance Alex ever makes it or wins a super bowl. He is just too afraid of taking the chances and making the plays he has too. I would absolutely be ok with cutting Alex Smith today and starting Bray until Mahomes is ready and us missing the playoffs. I ****ing hate having a super bowl caliber team being held down by a shit qb. I would rather miss the playoffs then not be able to score 18 ****ing points at home against a terrible defense or having a 28 point lead and losing in one quarter.

This exactly.

Sandy Vagina
05-04-2017, 03:49 PM
If you were a real Chiefs fan, you would understand this point first ****ing hand.

I'm told that I am not a real Chiefs fan.. and even I understand this point and agree.

I know it may feel like deja vu, 19now11, but adding a young QB was a must this offseason. Smith would be a fool to try and keep playing for much longer, and the Chiefs had to add someone that can develop today. I didn't like or expect it to be in a trade up to the top 10, or for Mahomes, but what's done is done.

Feel good about our boy Smith getting these 5 years to help bring KC up from the trash-heap. After SF, 5 years of being a winner is a decent way to ride off into the sunset... even if no SB ring to show for it. Hell, better QBs through history never got a ring either.

SandyButt Cheeks?

You called, puddin'?

https://media.tenor.co/images/108bf70616db9f7b06493cce18758bd3/raw

Hammock Parties
05-04-2017, 03:55 PM
It doesn't take five years to establish a winning culture.

Five fucking years wasted and countless primes frittered away because Checkdown Charlie couldn't uncuck himself.

temper11
05-04-2017, 03:59 PM

I bear no illusions of Alex going off on some superhuman tear, but as always I stand by my two simple mottos regarding the NFL.

It's a team game
and

If the team performs up to abilities and expectations, Alex can be an asset. But he isn't someone who is going to carry a broke dick team on his shoulders.

But then that's largely the story of all but a handful of QBs in history, primarily mostly ONLY Elway.

Many of the best fall short with a dysfunctional squad [Rodgers, Stafford]
Many of the best get carried when underperforming [P.Manning, often Wilson]
Many of the middle find themselves in the same seat as Alex [Dalton, Romo].
Plenty of 'exciting' QBs don't even muster a regular season sufficient to merit playoff fortunes.

Get the team working right, and stop sitting around waiting on saviors.

Great post.

temper11
05-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Alex should ask Jamaal Charles about loyalty, and how when Charles wanted another season to **** around with rehabbing and resting his swelled knees, Dorsey said, "Thanks, but I'd rather have the team cash. Let me call you a cab. Have a good one!"

It's a little different in that you typically don't need to hand-hold RB's like you do QB's, but I agree that loyalty towards Smith will have little impact on the decision to keep him. They'll either restructure the contract so that both sides are happy with the transition to back-up/mentor, or he'll be gone.

Ming the Merciless
05-04-2017, 04:06 PM
I'm told that I am not a real Chiefs fan.. and even I understand this point and agree.

You called, puddin'?

https://media.tenor.co/images/108bf70616db9f7b06493cce18758bd3/raw

Hye my fuzzy widdel panda!!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6frgwefoP1qbnxbno1_400.gif

temper11
05-04-2017, 04:12 PM
We can slice and dice games however we want, but the thing with Alex Smith is that any journeyman free agent QB could give us more or less what he gives us. Cutting him loose really costs us nothing and carries no risk.

I love this take. If this was true, don't you have to fire Dorsey and Reid immediately? Further, if this were true, then why would Smith get voted by his peers in the top 100, two years running? If absolutely anyone can bring what he brings, wouldn't everyone do it? Because doing it, has earned Smith a hell of a lot of money and a hell of a lot of respect from the people who matter.

I can understand the WANT of many here to get their guy and that guy be a gunslinger... I even applaud the Chiefs, and am happy for CP, that they went out and did it this year! Congratulations! But to suggest that "cutting Smith carries no risk" is just a silly assertion. He played a role in returning your team to respectability and why that doesn't afford him a small bit of gratitude to most here is really puzzling. You can want your gunslinger and be grateful to Smith at the same time. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

RealSNR
05-04-2017, 04:22 PM

I know it may feel like deja vu, 19now11, but adding a young QB was a must this offseason. Smith would be a fool to try and keep playing for much longer, and the Chiefs had to add someone that can develop today. I didn't like or expect it to be in a trade up to the top 10, or for Mahomes, but what's done is done.

Feel good about our boy Smith getting these 5 years to help bring KC up from the trash-heap. After SF, 5 years of being a winner is a decent way to ride off into the sunset... even if no SB ring to show for it. Hell, better QBs through history never got a ring either.

I don't really see why you were reticent on Mahomes, though, given you've said before that you believe Andy Reid is an incredible developer of talent and also the fact that Mahomes gets a year or more to sit and digest everything. That seemed like a pretty lethal combination to me, even if we were working with somebody from this draft with lesser talent like Davis Webb or Josh Dobbs.

TimBone
05-04-2017, 04:31 PM
Hye my fuzzy widdel panda!!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6frgwefoP1qbnxbno1_400.gif
LMAO

kcchiefsus
05-04-2017, 04:39 PM

Kill yourself, after you kill your family so your bloodline doesn't continue.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-04-2017, 04:45 PM
I love this take. If this was true, don't you have to fire Dorsey and Reid immediately? Further, if this were true, then why would Smith get voted by his peers in the top 100, two years running? If absolutely anyone can bring what he brings, wouldn't everyone do it? Because doing it, has earned Smith a hell of a lot of money and a hell of a lot of respect from the people who matter.

I can understand the WANT of many here to get their guy and that guy be a gunslinger... I even applaud the Chiefs, and am happy for CP, that they went out and did it this year! Congratulations! But to suggest that "cutting Smith carries no risk" is just a silly assertion. He played a role in returning your team to respectability and why that doesn't afford him a small bit of gratitude to most here is really puzzling. You can want your gunslinger and be grateful to Smith at the same time. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

This right here is a great post !

kcchiefsus
05-04-2017, 04:45 PM
This right here is a great post !

Go guzzle some hog semen.

Sandy Vagina
05-04-2017, 05:20 PM
I don't really see why you were reticent on Mahomes, though, given you've said before that you believe Andy Reid is an incredible developer of talent and also the fact that Mahomes gets a year or more to sit and digest everything. That seemed like a pretty lethal combination to me, even if we were working with somebody from this draft with lesser talent like Davis Webb or Josh Dobbs.

Which is why I am quickly coming around to it. At the time, I felt Trubisky was the only first rd QB, and more like a 20-ish first rounder at that.

My instant disliking of the choice on draft day was FAR more about giving up the draft ammo for someone that I didn't strongly like.. than it was about Smith. I fell into the same emotional trap that many draft fans do.. if they don't get "your guys" in the draft, then they screwed up.

Though a bit sad about next yr's 1st being gone.. I'm now feeling pretty good about Mahomes, and his potential.

Ming the Merciless
05-04-2017, 05:53 PM
My instant disliking of the choice on draft day was FAR more about giving up the draft ammo for someone that I didn't strongly like.. than it was about Smith.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pKhUHMGZk0Y?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rico
05-04-2017, 06:08 PM
Which is why I am quickly coming around to it. At the time, I felt Trubisky was the only first rd QB, and more like a 20-ish first rounder at that.

My instant disliking of the choice on draft day was FAR more about giving up the draft ammo for someone that I didn't strongly like.. than it was about Smith. I fell into the same emotional trap that many draft fans do.. if they don't get "your guys" in the draft, then they screwed up.

Though a bit sad about next yr's 1st being gone.. I'm now feeling pretty good about Mahomes, and his potential.

You are so full of shit, you have corn kernels seeping out your nose and mouth.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-04-2017, 06:51 PM
I see the usual Smith-tards are wallowing in their most painful and embarrassing death throes.

Glorious.

No, please go on. Your idiotic takes and denial of reality make my Super Peen throb like Alex's head bouncing upon the turf.

19now11
05-04-2017, 07:43 PM

i said he read cp for the first time you fucking idiot

NWTF
05-04-2017, 07:46 PM

I need to know what made you decide to become a player fan of Alex Smith and follow him to whatever team he goes to when there are SO many better options out there as players to be a fan of.

rico
05-04-2017, 07:55 PM

Gotta say...at least you are honest about being an Alex-only fan and don't try to give the impression that you are a full-fledged converted Chiefs fan who will remain a Chiefs fan after Smith is gone. I do have to give you that.

That said, the only way Alex wins a SB is if he "Dilfer's" it...and what did the Ravens do the next year? Yeah...they moved on to a ridiculously sexy looking man named Elvis Grbac. They knew what was up. So will the Chiefs. If Mahomes busts, whatever...then I guess he isn't the answer...but that has yet to be seen. It'd be time to move on to the next guy not named Matt Cassel, Alex Smith, Tyler Palko, Brodie Croyle, etc. Screw Alex Smith.

19now11
05-04-2017, 07:55 PM
well the first game i ever got to see live was sf vs nyj. alex was the 49ers qb and favre was playen for ny. i still hated sf for trading joe to you guys so i pulled for farve. alex won and it brought me back to sf. i didnt really like alex alll that much untill late in a game sf was down alot and dingleberry tried to bench alex for troy smith. alex yelled at him for a bit, told him to **** off, and then proceeded to throw 3 or 4 4th quarter tds. then we got a good team finally and he lost his job to the thug ass pos sackorpick. thats about it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-04-2017, 07:57 PM
I need to know what made you decide to become a player fan of Alex Smith and follow him to whatever team he goes to when there are SO many better options out there as players to be a fan of.

He met and enjoyed the S&M butt sexing for the first time with a very hairy bear biker who went by the name "Tiger".
At least that's the name he gave him through the glory hole.

"Tiger" commanded him to watch Alex Smith highlights on YouTube while being whipped with a riding crop as Tiger pleasured himself with an Alex Smith fathead.

He's been a fan ever since.

rico
05-04-2017, 07:59 PM
well the first game i ever got to see live was sf vs nyj. alex was the 49ers qb and favre was playen for ny. i still hated sf for trading joe to you guys so i pulled for farve. alex won and it brought me back to sf. i didnt really like alex alll that much untill late in a game sf was down alot and dingleberry tried to bench alex for troy smith. alex yelled at him for a bit, told him to **** off, and then proceeded to throw 3 or 4 4th quarter tds. then we got a good team finally and he lost his job to the thug ass pos sackorpick. thats about it.

The first game I ever saw in person was the Chiefs vs. 49ers in 2010. Cassel vs. Alex. I was floored that I seemed to be witnessing a QB that was more inept than Cassel.

So that's my first impression of Alex. It has lasted.

19now11
05-04-2017, 08:13 PM
He met and enjoyed the S&M butt sexing for the first time with a very hairy bear biker who went by the name "Tiger".

"Tiger" commanded him to watch Alex Smith highlights on YouTube while being whipped with a riding crop as Tiger pleasured himself with an Alex Smith fathead.

cool story bro. your an idiot.

Rasputin
05-04-2017, 08:28 PM
cool story bro. your and idiot.

FYP

Get it right fucking n00b

Ming the Merciless
05-04-2017, 08:49 PM

This...

Why not be honest and tell uis all why you love alex smith...

Fess up dude

RippedmyFlesh
05-04-2017, 09:08 PM

SF scored 10 points in the 2nd half. Smith has never thrown for 3-4 tds in a quarter you delusional twat.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200812070sfo.htm

19now11
05-05-2017, 01:01 AM
the first game i saw wasnt the game dingleberry tried to bench him for troy. twat. thats where my respect for alex started. finally showed some fire. thanks for the link to my first live game though.

UK_Chief
05-05-2017, 02:44 AM
Gotta say...at least you are honest about being an Alex-only fan and don't try to give the impression that you are a full-fledged converted Chiefs fan who will remain a Chiefs fan after Smith is gone. I do have to give you that.

That said, the only way Alex wins a SB is if he "Dilfer's" it...and what did the Ravens do the next year? Yeah...they moved on to a ridiculously sexy looking man named Elvis Grbac. They knew what was up. So will the Chiefs. If Mahomes busts, whatever...then I guess he isn't the answer...but that has yet to be seen. It'd be time to move on to the next guy not named Matt Cassel, Alex Smith, Tyler Palko, Brodie Croyle, etc. Screw Alex Smith.

Hold on don't be too hasty. Tyler Palko can still get there!!!

Rasputin
05-05-2017, 03:05 AM
the first game i saw wasnt the game dingleberry tried to bench him for troy. twat. thats where my respect for alex started. finally showed some fire. thanks for the link to my first live game though.

My first game I saw of Alex Smith was at Arrowhead and he played for the 49ers and Chiefs kicked their ass 41-0 with Damon fucking Huard at quarterback. Alex was pathetic.

DaNewGuy
05-05-2017, 03:42 AM
The first game I ever saw in person was the Chiefs vs. 49ers in 2010. Cassel vs. Alex. I was floored that I seemed to be witnessing a QB that was more inept than Cassel.

So that's my first impression of Alex. It has lasted.

Remeber in that game Cassel connected with that Tony teriyaki fella for a beutiful td.

Baby Lee
05-05-2017, 05:20 AM

You really ought to find yourself a stable boyfriend and settle on a quiet farm somewhere [leave the animals alone]. Maybe then stop foisting your lurid and detailed fantasies on the BB.

Coogs
05-05-2017, 05:36 AM
SF scored 10 points in the 2nd half. Smith has never thrown for 3-4 tds in a quarter you delusional twat.

When someone says 3-4 TD's in a quarter, I think most of us automatically assume we are talking about in one game. I think we all know now that these are season totals they are spouting off about.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-05-2017, 05:44 AM
You really ought to find yourself a stable boyfriend and settle on a quiet farm somewhere [leave the animals alone]. Maybe then stop foisting your lurid and detailed fantasies on the BB.

I understand, you feel left out.

Just tell Tiger you are willing to do whatever it takes to be a member of the Alexsexual Man-Love Association.

I'm sure he'll be gentle with you.

Baby Lee
05-05-2017, 05:51 AM
I understand, you feel left out.

Just tell Tiger you are willing to do whatever it takes to be a member of the Alexsexual Man-Love Association.

I'm sure he'll be gentle with you.

Tell yourself whatever you wish. I've said forever that the Chiefs are doing what I support.

I wasn't [and am not] on board with Trubisky. He's gangly legged and too compact in the torso. His wildest ceiling is some iteration of a Flutie. I said that Watson was a safe choice, but it would vex some fans [such as you] as it would cement the Alex approach of smart but cautious QBs for the organization for a generation. I coveted Mahomes, but largely put it out of my mind as I knew he would go too high for the organization not to mortgage the farm for him. Thus, I was ecstatic that they both pushed aggressively for him, and still managed to both get good value and snake several suitors for the same pick.

They did exactly what I've been preaching patience for them to do for a LOOOOONG time, and now their job is to get it right on the developmental side.

You're like the kid who sees a prize he wants in the candy machine and throws all his nickels into it until the prize comes up randomly, tossing the rest aside.
Dorsey was smart enough to calculate when the right prize would come up, and let the other kids waste their nickels on trash, only for him to swoop in at the right moment.

I have no idea why your conception of being a fan is so predicated on hating other fans, to the point where you invent imaginary points of conflict and craft extended sexual fantasies around them, but seek help.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-05-2017, 06:27 AM
Tell yourself whatever you wish. I've said forever that the Chiefs are doing what I support.

I wasn't [and am not] on board with Trubisky. He's gangly legged and too compact in the torso. His wildest ceiling is some iteration of a Flutie. I said that Watson was a safe choice, but it would vex some fans [such as you] as it would cement the Alex approach of smart but cautious QBs for the organization for a generation. I coveted Mahomes, but largely put it out of my mind as I knew he would go too high for the organization not to mortgage the farm for him. Thus, I was ecstatic that they both pushed aggressively for him, and still managed to both get good value and snake several suitors for the same pick.

They did exactly what I've been preaching patience for them to do for a LOOOOONG time, and now their job is to get it right on the developmental side.

You're like the kid who sees a prize he wants in the candy machine and throws all his nickels into it until the prize comes up randomly, tossing the rest aside.
Dorsey was smart enough to calculate when the right prize would come up, and let the other kids waste their nickels on trash, only for him to swoop in at the right moment.

I have no idea why your conception of being a fan is so predicated on hating other fans, to the point where you invent imaginary points of conflict and craft extended sexual fantasies around them, but seek help.

Yeah, okay. Where's the "imaginary" conflict regarding Smith when it comes to Tigger and the rest of these "great" fans KC was so lucky to pick up from afar when Smith was acquired?

As to you, if Dorsey had decided that KC needed another fatty to protect Alex, you would have been completely okay with that. Why? Because your principles are about completely "trusting the process".
And on and on it goes...

Baby Lee
05-05-2017, 06:33 AM
As to you, if Dorsey had decided that KC needed another fatty to protect Alex, you would have been completely okay with that. Why? Because your principles are about completely "trusting the process".
And on and on it goes...

Was I not clear that I trust Dorsey a shit ton more than I trust you?

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-05-2017, 06:39 AM
Was I not clear that I trust Dorsey a shit ton more than I trust you?

Well that's great and you can rest easy knowing that Dorsey finally saw the light that anyone with an ounce of football intelligence saw 4 years ago!

Bravo! :clap:

Baby Lee
05-05-2017, 06:43 AM
Well that's great and you can rest easy knowing that Dorsey finally saw the light that anyone with an ounce of football intelligence saw 4 years ago!

Bravo! :clap:

Isn't it amazing that Mahomes lingered on the board through 4 whole drafts?

Reerun_KC
05-05-2017, 06:44 AM
You two need to go ahead and have sex. Lots of pent up frustration between you two....

rico
05-05-2017, 06:45 AM
Remeber in that game Cassel connected with that Tony teriyaki fella for a beutiful td.

I remember the Alamoeaki!!!

threebag
05-05-2017, 07:12 AM

That's the conundrum he found a hammock party but soon realized they were both innies.

https://images.bigcartel.com/product_images/192132763/scissorsgrey.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h=1000&w=1000

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-05-2017, 04:04 PM
That's the conundrum he found a hammock party but soon realized they were both innies.

Clay and I will be by a little later to pick up the rent check.

We're making a donation in your name to the 'Buy Bob Dole A Refrigerator Box'-campaign, so that he can stretch his legs out a bit at night and entertain others in style from time to time!

Fish
05-05-2017, 04:21 PM

LMAO.... burn....

TigeRRUppeRRcut
05-05-2017, 10:50 PM
This is true. Clark Hunt is loyal to his check book and the last I knew he writes the checks and he signed off on the deal of the Century of the Chiefs to move up 17 spots. I know Clark isn't anything like Jerry Jones meddling with coach decisions but if he feels the fans aren't happy and filling the stadium it may add some pressure for Andy to make the switch. Clark Hunt has always said he wants to build this through the draft and he finally lives up to what he believes in.

Then explain the Tamba, DJ and Berry contracts...

TigeRRUppeRRcut
05-05-2017, 10:52 PM
It doesn't take five years to establish a winning culture.

Five ****ing years wasted and countless primes frittered away because Checkdown Charlie couldn't uncuck himself.

It took one season to establish a winning culture under the new regime you jackass :facepalm:

Take off the geno jersey and get a job.

19now11
05-05-2017, 10:56 PM
alex is the best qb you guys ave had since the merger lol. fuck you guys and your opnions.

rabblerouser
05-05-2017, 10:58 PM
Your wife will fit in nicely as a Browns fan.

ROFL

Tribal Warfare
05-05-2017, 11:07 PM
alex is the best qb you guys ave had since the merger lol. fuck you guys and your opnions.

Trent Green was leaps and bounds better

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-06-2017, 04:07 AM

Joe Montana pisses on your head.

Hammock Parties
05-06-2017, 07:38 AM
It took one season to establish a winning culture under the new regime you jackass :facepalm:

Take off the geno jersey and get a job.

#1 I have full time employment

#2 Exactly my point. The rest of Alex's time here was wasted.

RealSNR
05-06-2017, 08:14 AM

He's not even better than Elvis Grbac's 2000 season where he threw 4100 yards 28 TDs 14 INTs in only 15 games.

Dickbrain.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
05-06-2017, 08:29 AM
#1 I have full time employment

#2 Exactly my point. The rest of Alex's time here was wasted.

And what about the geno jersey? Still think he'll be HOF?????

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-06-2017, 09:06 AM
And what about the geno jersey? Still think he'll be HOF?????

I love it when fucktards go running to Geno as their last line of defense.

At that point in the conversation, you can strike the mat three times as the debate has been conceded.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
05-06-2017, 09:50 AM
:facepalm:

TigeRRUppeRRcut
05-06-2017, 09:51 AM
I'm amazed that Rodgers and Smith only had one season under their belt in College and both were the top 2 going into the draft

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-06-2017, 01:35 PM
I'm amazed that Rodgers and Smith only had one season under their belt in College and both were the top 2 going into the draft

I'm amazed that you actually had the balls to put a pathetic mollusk like Smith in the same sentence as Rodgers...

God I can't wait until the Chiefs are finally Smith-free. I liken it to being told you have a terminal illness, and then one day you are magically cured!

Yes, that is what it is like.

RippedmyFlesh
05-06-2017, 02:26 PM

smith couldnt carry montana or greens jock you idiot

Rasputin
05-06-2017, 11:45 PM
Then explain the Tamba, DJ and Berry contracts...

But he has missed out on drafting the most important position on the field to build a championship team around.

Sent from my phone at the lake.

rabblerouser
05-17-2017, 07:55 AM
I'm amazed that you actually had the balls to put a pathetic mollusk like Smith in the same sentence as Rodgers...

God I can't wait until the Chiefs are finally Smith-free. I liken it to being told you have a terminal illness, and then one day you are magically cured!

Yes, that is what it is like.

Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate!!

duncan_idaho
05-17-2017, 09:58 AM
OP: Your blind loyalty to and adoration of a guy who peaked as a mediocre NFL starting QB with chickenshit tendencies is a huge disappointment to me.

That you're still planning to follow this milquetoast jagoff to whatever team he game manages next is a huge disappointment to me.

Go fuck yourself, then chug some bleach, then die in an AIDs fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rasputin
05-17-2017, 10:28 AM

Alex should have sat for three years maybe he would have turned out to be decent instead of mediocre?

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-17-2017, 07:50 PM
Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate!!

And Dorsey brings the cure right on in!

Kaepernick
05-17-2017, 07:59 PM
"I am an alex fan and will follow him to Cleveland".

That is all you need to know right there. Incredible.

https://i.giphy.com/11XiZTEwZe15Mk.gif

Kaepernick
05-17-2017, 08:02 PM
Hey guys. I have a question?

If Alex finds a cure for cancer, ends world hunger, and creates Utopia on earth, would you still want Mahomes II for quarterback?

Guys. I really need to know guys. Honest answers only please. Don't hurt my feelings.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-17-2017, 08:05 PM
Hey guys. I have a question?

If Alex finds a cure for cancer, ends world hunger, and creates Utopia on earth, would you still want Mahomes II for quarterback?

Guys. I really need to know guys. Honest answers only please. Don't hurt my feelings.

Depends of if Mahommes marrys a hottie

Pablo
05-17-2017, 08:46 PM
OP: Your blind loyalty to and adoration of a guy who peaked as a mediocre NFL starting QB with chickenshit tendencies is a huge disappointment to me.

That you're still planning to follow this milquetoast jagoff to whatever team he game manages next is a huge disappointment to me.

Go fuck yourself, then chug some bleach, then die in an AIDs fire.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI like it. Needs more 'kill your family first' before the bleach chugging, but a solid first draft.