PDA

View Full Version : Football Tom Brady has a history of Concussions, According to Wife

chinaski
05-17-2017, 10:11 AM
Tom Brady's wife, Gisele Bundchen, says the New England Patriots quarterback has a history of concussions, including one suffered last year during a Super Bowl-winning season.

"He had a concussion last year. He has concussions pretty much every -- I mean, we don't talk about it. He does have concussions," Bundchen said on "CBS This Morning" on Wednesday. "I don't really think it's a healthy thing for a body to go through that kind of aggression all the time. That could not be healthy for you."

Full Story:http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19402426/tom-brady-new-england-patriots-dealt-concussions-according-wife-gisele-bundchen

So, evidently we can add not going through proper NFL medical protocols to the Patriots scandals list...

Rasputin
05-17-2017, 10:24 AM
Good hope the curse is in full effect this year for cover boy.

Red Dawg
05-17-2017, 10:24 AM
He's done after this season. Bill refused to trade Jimmy because at 41 he's over.

Sorce
05-17-2017, 10:31 AM
So the patriots are gonna get penalized a draft pick... or wait, they're the patriots, carry on then.

Amnorix
05-17-2017, 10:49 AM
So the patriots are gonna get penalized a draft pick... or wait, they're the patriots, carry on then.

More like it's the Patriots, so millions of dollars of fines, penalties far worse than any team ever got for anything remotely similar, the unprecedented loss of high draft picks, and an equally unprecedented suspension.

All of which the Patriots shrug off while continuing to dominate the NFL.

gblowfish
05-17-2017, 10:53 AM
I think Goodell ought to make Tommy Boy sit out the first game of the season for not reporting this on the medical rundown last year. Yep, he should have to miss the first regular season game. Yep. I'm all for that. Let's start a petition!

Coochie liquor
05-17-2017, 10:53 AM
More like it's the Patriots, so millions of dollars of fines, penalties far worse than any team ever got for anything remotely similar, the unprecedented loss of high draft picks, and an equally unprecedented suspension.

All of which the Patriots shrug off while continuing to cheat the NFL.

Fyp

vailpass
05-17-2017, 11:02 AM

Pretty much true.

Fire Me Boy!
05-17-2017, 11:05 AM
I think Goodell ought to make Tommy Boy sit out the first game of the season for not reporting this on the medical rundown last year. Yep, he should have to miss the first regular season game. Yep. I'm all for that. Let's start a petition!

They'll appeal. Ultimately, they'd make Brady sit the bye week and call it good.

Rasputin
05-17-2017, 11:06 AM

All of which the Patriots shrug off while continuing to find ways to cheat the NFL.

That's true.

fyp

raybec 4
05-17-2017, 11:10 AM

This is all true, in as much as we hate them, they are beasting everyone in the league consistently.

Every team feels like penalties are unfair though. The Chiefs just got hit with the highest tampering penalty ever for a pretty innocuous situation.

Halfcan
05-17-2017, 11:18 AM
He will be getting another one first game of the year.

Amnorix
05-17-2017, 11:45 AM
This is all true, in as much as we hate them, they are beasting everyone in the league consistently.

Every team feels like penalties are unfair though. The Chiefs just got hit with the highest tampering penalty ever for a pretty innocuous situation.

Yeah, I was watching that situation. Chiefs got completely screwed. There is no justice in the NFL under Herr Kommissar Goodell. All that matters is which side of the bed did he roll out of in the morning, and which owners he listens to that day.

BlackHelicopters
05-17-2017, 11:48 AM
Do the concussions stop him from fucking Giselle?

vailpass
05-17-2017, 11:50 AM
Do the concussions stop him from ****ing Giselle?

Not at all. Even better he thought he was getting some strange.

KranzDictum
05-17-2017, 11:56 AM

There is one team they don't beast regularly, especially when that team is at home.

ClevelandBronco
05-17-2017, 12:01 PM
Yeah, I use the concussions excuse with my wife as well.

RobBlake
05-17-2017, 12:01 PM
Tom Brady is gonna beat his wife's ass.. she has a loud mouth.. first the Welker situation and now this

gblowfish
05-17-2017, 12:25 PM
Tom Brady is gonna beat his wife's ass..

OOO...Is he gonna tie her up first? Put a ball gag in her mouth? Spank her with a ping pong paddle? Will she wear rubber or latex or something lacy???

Tell me more!

Pasta Little Brioni
05-17-2017, 12:30 PM
Then retire already

Chief Pagan
05-17-2017, 12:35 PM
Do Was the concussions stop him caused from ****ing Giselle?

FYP

Rooster
05-17-2017, 01:02 PM
I thought it was against the rules to touch Brady let alone hit him. How does he get concussions?

BucEyedPea
05-17-2017, 01:03 PM
Do the concussions stop him from ****ing Giselle?

It increased blood flow and oxygen to his brain which helps him.

Bugeater
05-17-2017, 01:37 PM
I think Goodell ought to make Tommy Boy sit out the first game of the season for not reporting this on the medical rundown last year. Yep, he should have to miss the first regular season game. Yep. I'm all for that. Let's start a petition!We would still find a way to lose.

notorious
05-17-2017, 03:45 PM
How can the doctors miss on evaluating a sharp, intelligent Tom Brady, but catch Charles, who can barely sing his ABCs without getting stuck on Q?

TambaBerry
05-17-2017, 04:14 PM
How can the doctors miss on evaluating a sharp, intelligent Tom Brady, but catch Charles, who can barely sing his ABCs without getting stuck on Q?

Because the NFL lets them get away with things, if this is true it's absolutely bullshit

Coach
05-17-2017, 04:25 PM
I kind of question the validity of this, since I do not recall ever see Brady getting lit up that would make people cringe.....

jallmon
05-17-2017, 05:09 PM
It's possible that Giselle used a word, concussion, in a technical sense, not in a medical sense. She may have meant that he takes a lot of hits, which I'm sure he does, whether they are highlight blasts or not.

Of course, she may have meant what she ****ing said, in which case she will not be on tv shows any more.

Red Dawg
05-17-2017, 05:19 PM
It would pretty stupid to think he's not had a concussion ever. Of course he has.

KChiefs1
05-17-2017, 05:36 PM
Hope she makes him retire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying High D
05-17-2017, 06:43 PM
It's possible that Giselle used a word, concussion, in a technical sense, not in a medical sense. She may have meant that he takes a lot of bong hits,which I'm sure he does, whether they are highlight blasts or not.

Of course, she may have meant what she ****ing said, in which case she will not be on tv shows any more.

Fyp