05-19-2017, 07:24 PM
Lately?

dlphg9
05-19-2017, 07:26 PM
Lately?

Ever

Dayze
05-19-2017, 07:29 PM
Yeah, once. And it was awesome. LMAO. So much so I knew that something that awesome couldn't possibly be good for you lol.

threebag
05-19-2017, 07:30 PM
Good times to be had by all

dlphg9
05-19-2017, 07:30 PM
Yeah, once. And it was awesome. LMAO. So much so I knew that something that awesome couldn't possibly be good for you lol.

I did it once and it was fun while I was with friends, then got back to another friend's house and they went to sleep as I walked back and forth from the spare room to the living room. I was so freaked out by the paintings in the spare room. Also all I wanted to do was watch Netflix but couldn't figure it out haha.

beach tribe
05-19-2017, 07:31 PM
Lsd, Shrooms, Amt, Dmt....

10 years+ since ive done any of them.

stumppy
05-19-2017, 07:31 PM
Cheesing is where it's at now man.

New World Order
05-19-2017, 07:32 PM
Only have tried weed and anabolic steroids.

dlphg9
05-19-2017, 07:34 PM
Lsd, Shrooms, Amt, Dmt....

10 years+ since ive done any of them.

I've read alot about DMT, how did you like it?

The Franchise
05-19-2017, 07:35 PM
I did a lot of stupid shit when I was young. LSD was one of those things. I did it once and never did again. Sat inside my friends truck by myself in pure silence until I started hearing babies cry.

dlphg9
05-19-2017, 07:36 PM
I did a lot of stupid shit when I was young. LSD was one of those things. I did it once and never did again. Sat inside my friends truck by myself in pure silence until I started hearing babies cry.

That would thoroughly freak me out. I kept running through the same cycle in my head and thought I was lost forever

The Franchise
05-19-2017, 07:37 PM
Same trip. Got in my car to leave my house. Opened the garage and it was snowing. This was in June. Closed the garage door, sat for a second, opened it back up and it was raining. Closed it again. Sat for a second and then tried again. It was bright as fuck out. It was around midnight. Closed the garage door, got out of my car and called my friend to come get me.

LoneWolf
05-19-2017, 07:38 PM
Purple microdot. FTW!

TambaBerry
05-19-2017, 07:39 PM
Lsd was the most amazing experience I've ever had

The Franchise
05-19-2017, 07:39 PM
I had worse trips on Dramamine though. That shit will fuck with your head.

Hydrae
05-19-2017, 07:41 PM
Not in about 20 years. Used to love to drop a hit just before a concert. Sounds and lights were soooo cool. :D

KCUnited
05-19-2017, 07:48 PM
One of my favorite LSD stories. My roommate at the time had a dwarf cat and let his litter box go for months. Finally he cleaned it and filled a couple pound sack full of turds. While getting high one day, he put the bag of turds behind the bench seat of our buddy's Toyota Tacoma. We completely forgot about it. About a month later, we all dropped some crucial squares an decided to go camping at a lake about an hour away. We roll up to the camp site in our buddy's Tacoma tripping balls. Totally unprepared, ol boy starts looking for something to start a fire with and lifts his bench seat. He pulls out this bag of cat turds like WTF is this?!?! After a strange second, my roommate and I recognize its the bag of cat turds from a month ago and burst out into laughter. Ol boy figures it out and peels out leaving us stranded at this camp site. We hitchhiked our way back to our house and several hours later ol boy knocks on our door wearing nothing but a leather biker jacket, Champion basketball shorts and flip flop wanting to fight, hairy chested and all. We burst into more laughter and are all still friends 25 some years later. I absolutely love LSD.

LoneWolf
05-19-2017, 07:48 PM
I had worse trips on Dramamine though. That shit will fuck with your head.

I've only taken Dramamine one time on a flight from Chicago to Maui. I slept for 6 hours and the wife said I snored louder than anyone she's ever heard. I had a really hard time getting my eyes to focus when our flight landed. I will never take that shit again.

The Franchise
05-19-2017, 07:51 PM
I've only taken Dramamine one time on a flight from Chicago to Maui. I slept for 6 hours and the wife said I snored louder than anyone she's ever heard. I had a really hard time getting my eyes to focus when our flight landed. I will never take that shit again.

Try taking 20 of them.

Like I said....I did a lot of stupid shit.

PHOG
05-19-2017, 07:52 PM
One of my favorite LSD stories. My roommate at the time had a dwarf cat and let his litter box go for months. Finally he cleaned it and filled a couple pound sack full of turds. While getting high one day, he put the bag of turds behind the bench seat of our buddy's Toyota Tacoma. We completely forgot about it. About a month later, we all dropped some crucial squares an decided to go camping at a lake about an hour away. We roll up to the camp site in our buddy's Tacoma tripping balls. Totally unprepared, ol boy starts looking for something to start a fire with and lifts his bench seat. He pulls out this bag of cat turds like WTF is this?!?! After a strange second, my roommate and I recognize its the bag of cat turds from a month ago and burst out into laughter. Ol boy figures it out and peels out leaving us stranded at this camp site. We hitchhiked our way back to our house and several hours later ol boy knocks on our door wearing nothing but a leather biker jacket, Champion basketball shorts and flip flop wanting to fight, hairy chested and all. We burst into more laughter and are all still friends 25 some years later. I absolutely love LSD.
tl;dr looking at eyes in the mirror

stumppy
05-19-2017, 07:54 PM
Not in about 20 years. Used to love to drop a hit just before a concert. Sounds and lights were soooo cool. :D

I was right there with you. The late 70s were awesome.

LoneWolf
05-19-2017, 07:55 PM
Try taking 20 of them.

Like I said....I did a lot of stupid shit.

:eek:

Based off of my experience with the recommended dosage, if I would have taken 20 I would have woken up with a beard down to my waist with everyone calling me Mr. Van Winkle.

TrebMaxx
05-19-2017, 07:55 PM
Did it once over 35 years ago at a Grateful Dead concert. I wasn't a big fan of Grateful Dead but it was one of the best concerts ever.

The Franchise
05-19-2017, 07:57 PM
:eek:

Based off of my experience with the recommended dosage, if I would have taken 20 I would have woken up with a beard down to my waist with everyone calling me Mr. Van Winkle.

I watched the hair on my arms grow in front of me.

rico
05-19-2017, 08:00 PM
Never did LSD. Was always under the impression that trying it once could cause permanent neurological damage, so that was something I was scared of.

KCUnited
05-19-2017, 08:01 PM
Never did LSD. Was always under the impression that trying it once could cause permanent neurological damage, so that was something I was scared of.

Thank god your sound mind avoided it.

dlphg9
05-19-2017, 08:02 PM

Ehhh I only think it'll mess you up if you have some underlying mental issues

rico
05-19-2017, 08:15 PM

Don't do it!!! 75% of my experience was pure hell!

I was in my Senior year of college. My roommates and I tried it. I immediately isolated myself in my room.

Things started out ok. I started watching a silent movie. I was amazed by the fact that I was loving that silent movie. The only time one of those things ever made sense to me.

About 15 minutes into the movie, it began snowing (in the movie). Therefore it began snowing in my room. This light snow became a snow storm. The snow storm became an avalanche. My friends/roommates became abdominable snowmen.

I spent about 3-4 hours of my life, sheltering myself in a man made cave (my blanket) from an avalanche that I was right in the middle of and was being disturbed by 4-5 abdominable snowmen who were also in the depths of their own DMT trips.

Add to this, I developed what seemed to be a severe case of lockjaw, so I couldn't scream. And along with being disturbed by abdominal snowmen, I was also being pestered by Kevin Garnett who was on this popular commercial back then where he'd say, "so you sayin' I'm a fool?!?" I don't know how many times I had to tell that motherfucker that I never called him a fool.

rico
05-19-2017, 08:16 PM
Thank god your sound mind avoided it.

Yeah, thank God I kept shit in tact!!!

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-19-2017, 08:22 PM

I was in my Senior year of college. My roommates and I tried it. I immediately isolated myself in my room.

Things started out ok. I started watching a silent movie. I was amazed by the fact that I was loving that silent movie. The only time one of those things ever made sense to me.

About 15 minutes into the movie, it began snowing (in the movie). Therefore it began snowing in my room. This light snow became a snow storm. The snow storm became an avalanche. My friends/roommates became abdominable snowmen.

I spent about 3-4 hours of my life, sheltering myself in a man made cave (my blanket) from an avalanche that I was right in the middle of and was being disturbed by 4-5 abdominable snowmen who were also in the depths of their own DMT trips.

Add to this, I developed what seemed to be a severe case of lockjaw, so I couldn't scream. And along with being disturbed by abdominal snowmen, I was also being pestered by Kevin Garnett who was on this popular commercial back then where he'd say, "so you sayin' I'm a fool?!?" I don't know how many times I had to tell that mother****er that I never called him a fool.

This explains a lot !

NewChief
05-19-2017, 08:22 PM

Add to this, I developed what seemed to be a severe case of lockjaw, so I couldn't scream. And along with being disturbed by abdominal snowmen, I was also being pestered by Kevin Garnett who was on this popular commercial back then where he'd say, "so you sayin' I'm a fool?!?" I don't know how many times I had to tell that mother****er that I never called him a fool.

You did something other than DMT. It lasts a max of 45 minutes and when it wears off, you are stone cold sober. You sure you weren't doing PCP?

rico
05-19-2017, 08:24 PM
You did something other than DMT. It lasts a max of 45 minutes and when it wears off, you are stone cold sober. You sure you weren't doing PCP?

It was this stuff called 4 ACO DMT...figured it was the same thing??

dlphg9
05-19-2017, 08:24 PM

Sorry bud that wasn't DMT

Beef Supreme
05-19-2017, 08:26 PM
Did acid a couple times in high school. We were fearless. None of this go camping shit or hang out in someone's basement. We would go out driving around to bars and shit, drinking age was 18 then.

We decided to go to this party at some dude's house that we knew was going to be full of some of the oddballs from school. We got there and when we walked in the place was packed, but someone grabbed us and told us to follow them to this bedroom. In there, some people were holding glasses against the wall listening to the people in the next room. We were still trying to figure out what the fuck was going on, when one of my other good friends comes walking out of the bedroom everyone was listening to buck naked yelling at people. Turns out he was fucking a really ugly girl and didn't appreciate all the attention, but we were tripping and laughing. The whole thing was pretty surreal. I still have no idea why people wanted to listen to them fuck.

NewChief
05-19-2017, 08:27 PM
I followed jambands around in the 90s, so yeah. It's not something to take lightly and do just to party. It also has very limited returns, imo. That being said, I think psychedelics can be very useful at opening the doors of perception and sort of expanding one's perspective. Similar effects can be achieved through meditation and religious practices, but psychedelics are a short cut.

The main two things that still interest me about them (and it's been years and years since I've been around them) are the pretty much proven effects of periodic doses of psilocybin mushrooms on people suffering from clinical depression and the current fad of micro dosing LSD as a productivity and creativity enhancer.

NewChief
05-19-2017, 08:31 PM
Oh, if you have existing depression, bipolar or other psychological issues, it can exacerbate those problems. Also: a lot of the shit getting passed around as LSD isn't. Just like with Molly. Chinese factory designer drugs are fucking frightening.

phisherman
05-19-2017, 08:34 PM
Had some epic personal growth experiences on LSD. Also had some serious freak out trips.

I ate a bunch of hits one night and went to see Toy Story at Blue Ridge East, where Burlington Coat Factory is now. When I starting having trouble holding the cheeseburger I tried to eat at Hardee's before seeing the movie, in hindsight I should've known the movie would be a trip. When Woody's head turns around at the end, my friend and I were literally cowering back in our seats with our knees up in our chests, paralyzed with fear. Really, really crazy experience.

I also remember it being quite cold out on that particular evening, probably early to mid November. The frost on the windshield of my friend's car was doing a nice, swirly dance. My buddy that was driving then started up the first Velvet Underground album and man, was it awesome. I still remember hearing the song Heroin that night and really getting LOST in it.

rico
05-19-2017, 08:34 PM
Sorry bud that wasn't DMT

What do you think it was?

dlphg9
05-19-2017, 08:35 PM
What do you think it was?

Could be a number of things lol. But definitely could have been the 4 aco dmt

rico
05-19-2017, 08:38 PM
This explains a lot !

https://m.popkey.co/2773f7/x0gW_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

KS Smitty
05-19-2017, 08:40 PM
Did some acid back in the late 70's, blotter and pills. Mr. Natural, stars and tweety bird were some of the blotters. There was purple microdot but there was also a little bit bigger purple pill that we called purple swirl. Always felt so hollow after sobering up and then it started getting cut with rat poison and shit wasn't worth it.
Best thing about acid was finding out someone was on it and fucking with their heads.
Been a long time since I tripped, if it was guaranteed I'd enjoy it as much now as I did then I'd do it but not only aren't the drugs the same neither am I.

rico
05-19-2017, 08:40 PM
Could be a number of things lol. But definitely could have been the 4 aco dmt

I'm guessing the 4 aco makes things a bit different than just dmt? I've never looked into it or studied the chemistry of it...

dlphg9
05-19-2017, 08:42 PM
I'm guessing the 4 aco makes things a bit different than just dmt? I've never looked into it or studied the chemistry of it...

Yeah the chemistry is different. Makes it a completely different compound

NewChief
05-19-2017, 08:45 PM
It was this stuff called 4 ACO DMT...figured it was the same thing??

As I've said, I don't keep up with it anymore. But yeah, I just researched it. You likely did 4 ACO DMT, but it's a totally different compound than just regular DMT, though clearly both are psychedelic. Evidently 4 ACO DMT is much more like mushrooms. Regular DMT is smoked and has a truly dissacoiative hallucinogenic effect causing you to truly go into another place and completely lose touch with this reality.

Chief Pagan
05-19-2017, 09:08 PM
Had some epic personal growth experiences on LSD. Also had some serious freak out trips.

Mix that shit with a little bit of MDMA (which is what ecstasy used to be and I guess now goes by the name of Molly).

You don't have bad trips when mixed (assuming your are actually taking what you think you are taking).

We called it Candy Tripping BITD.

beach tribe
05-19-2017, 09:10 PM

There are no words to describe it, other than....Devine, maybe?

Wish it lasted longer. It hits you fast and hard.
It's too much to get your head around before you come back to reality.

beach tribe
05-19-2017, 09:12 PM

I smoked it and it lasted about 5 min, if that.

scho63
05-19-2017, 09:15 PM
Coke, pot and hash in the early 80's for a very brief period. Never was a big drug guy

The Franchise
05-19-2017, 09:16 PM
How the fuck do you even find DMT? I've always wanted to try it but it's not like there's a DMT dealer on the corner.

beach tribe
05-19-2017, 09:16 PM
Another thing on the DMT...

It's not like you just hallucinate...You go somewhere else...You are not aware of your surroundings at all.

The Franchise
05-19-2017, 09:17 PM
Another thing on the DMT...

It's not like you just hallucinate...You go somewhere else...You are not aware of your surroundings at all.

What is your body doing during that time? Just remaining where you were? Do you move around while you're on it?

beach tribe
05-19-2017, 09:18 PM
How the **** do you even find DMT? I've always wanted to try it but it's not like there's a DMT dealer on the corner.

I got it in Brazil. I traveled there a bunch of times for work a few years back.

I have never seen or even heard of anyone having it in the states.

beach tribe
05-19-2017, 09:20 PM
What is your body doing during that time? Just remaining where you were? Do you love around while you're on it?

I was sitting down on my ass and came to on my back.

I was told I was talking and stuff.

beach tribe
05-19-2017, 09:25 PM
I did it a total of 5 times while I was there.

And I kind of "got better" at it each time.

I had done lsd and everything before that but your mind just is not ready for how fast it gets up on you.

The first time was all just amazement and not even realizing what I had done.

By the 5th time, I was able to "explore" a little.
I have to actually convince myself that there weren't other beings present wherever it is that I went.

Pablo
05-19-2017, 09:25 PM
Nope. Would probably give it a go under the right circumstances. Shrooms I've enjoyed and would love to have on hand the next time I go camping. Who knows when that will be.

ShiftyEyedWaterboy
05-19-2017, 09:28 PM
How the **** do you even find DMT? I've always wanted to try it but it's not like there's a DMT dealer on the corner.

I never tried it but it doesn't seem like something that's "sold" here. You have to know someone who knows how to extract it. I've run across a few people out here in CO that claim to know how to do it.

Sannyasi
05-19-2017, 09:31 PM

There are certain roots that have DMT naturally occurring in them that are legal and can be bought online. Its possible then to extract the DMT from these in a form that is usable.

ShiftyEyedWaterboy
05-19-2017, 09:34 PM
There are certain roots that have DMT naturally occurring in them that are legal and can be bought online. Its possible then to extract the DMT from these in a form that is usable.

Yeah. And in my experience, the people that go to the trouble to do it aren't selling.

PHOG
05-19-2017, 09:36 PM
I

mdchiefsfan
05-19-2017, 09:36 PM
More than I care to admit. During high school, it was $5 a hit and lasted 8+ hours. It was enlightening, to be honest.

The best time was at a weekend sand volleyball tournament at a local camp site. My friends and I would all get camp sites, play volleyball during the day, and get hammered at night.

The first night we were walking through the sites, shaking hands with the people we competed against, and ran into some ravers. One girl had a bottle of "sweet breath," of which I paid $5 for a drop. The first drop "missed" my mouth, so I received a second, and promptly began to head back to my campsite.

My friends and I literally sat by the camp fire for 5 hours until 6 am just watching the fire burn. I don't think a single word was said. We crashed out around 8 am, got up, and did it again the next night.

To be young again.

rico
05-19-2017, 09:37 PM

This. This is how my friend got the 4 aco dmt.

EPodolak
05-19-2017, 10:21 PM
Several trips decades ago, mescaline or mushrooms or acid. All were a good memory except one. A minor panic attack on that occasion, nothing serious.

Watching molecules drip from the walls can't be described. The laughter is a riot too. Very profound experience, definitely not for everyone.

Bwana
05-19-2017, 10:38 PM
Nope

hometeam
05-19-2017, 10:40 PM
beeen a looooong time

notorious
05-19-2017, 11:02 PM
Never did a drug in my life, but I enjoy reading and talking to people about their experiences.

The best stories came from a former "soldier" that played in a traveling rock band during Vietnam. They went around and played for the soldiers during the war. He said he was the only soldier over there to never touch a gun. LMAO

NewChief
05-19-2017, 11:07 PM
Never did a drug in my life, but I enjoy reading and talking to people about their experiences.

The best stories came from a former "soldier" that played in a traveling rock band during Vietnam. They went around and played for the soldiers during the war. He said he was the only soldier over there to never touch a gun. LMAO

If you like reading about drug experiences, check out the erowid experience vaults. Fascinating stuff.

Dave Lane
05-19-2017, 11:31 PM
No but I'm game to try.

Bugeater
05-19-2017, 11:34 PM
Did it once in a while in my younger years, it was fun but I preferred mescaline.

Does the stuff even exist anymore?

RobBlake
05-20-2017, 01:04 AM
Love me some ex. I only get euro tabs. Clean and strong af and will leave you cracked out if you don't prepare.

Had horrible Shrooms trips with whispers telling me to kill my self

Trent Green GOAT
05-20-2017, 04:25 AM
Never been big on psychedelics. Some great stories from them though.

DaNewGuy
05-20-2017, 05:02 AM
I tripped last year on some decent L my buddy acquired. Always a good time, although I never really have enlightening moments on it,, once I peak I usually just go Longboard around town. Shrooms though, that's a different story

Molitoth
05-20-2017, 08:14 AM
I've done both quite a few times from 97-2001.

Really fun memories without any bad trips. Doing it in a comfortable environment with people you really enjoy is the key to success.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-20-2017, 08:24 AM
No but I'm game to try.

Be careful you might find Jesus

AMDChief
05-20-2017, 08:42 AM
Be careful you might find Jesus

Found him!
http://montagnedesdieux.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/24_jesus_bum.jpg.jpg

Buehler445
05-20-2017, 08:48 AM
You fuckers are crazy.

NewChief
05-20-2017, 09:11 AM
Just because I'm still fascinated by this stuff: I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but has anyone kept up with the Silicon Valley trend of microdosing LSD? It's become the tech startup version of Adderall evidently

https://www.theverge.com/2017/4/24/15403644/microdosing-lsd-acid-productivity-benefits-brain-studies

And this article outlines how periodic doses of psilocybin may treat clinical depression:
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/may/17/magic-mushrooms-lift-severe-depression-in-clinical-trial

And I should be very clear here: I'm not talking about doing these things recreationally. I'm trying to outline the possible real benefits and potential for a very unexplored compound, once they're separated from the baggage of the black market and recreational usage.

sully1983
05-20-2017, 10:54 AM
Did shrooms twice in college . Never again . You literally control of yourself. Can't imagine what lsd is like .

Randallflagg
05-20-2017, 11:49 AM
Have you done it?

I'm a child of the 50s - teenage years in the 60s. So yeah...Peyote, Mescaline, 25, Blotter, Sunshine. Been there and done that.

I DO NOT recommend it.

beach tribe
05-20-2017, 11:54 AM
Did shrooms twice in college . Never again . You literally control of yourself. Can't imagine what lsd is like .

Not much different...Shrooms don't last as long or feel as "icky"

Have actually had some of my harder trips on Shrooms.

Edit: I take that back...Last time tripped on Lsd it was Fn insane.

SAUTO
05-20-2017, 12:01 PM
Pass, I'm fucking crazy on a normal day.

TinyEvel
05-20-2017, 12:01 PM
Never tried acid, but on international flights I enjoy what I call a "poor man's Xanex." I have two scotch on the rocks and pop two Advil PMs. Sleep like a baby in its mother's womb.

SAUTO
05-20-2017, 12:04 PM
Never tried acid, but on international flights I enjoy what I call a "poor man's Xanex." I have two scotch on the rocks and pop two Advil PMs. Sleep like a baby in its mother's womb.

Xanex is cheaper...ROFL

beach tribe
05-20-2017, 12:06 PM
Xanex is cheaper...ROFL

God, I hate Xanax.

Makes me feel like shit after I wake up from being in a Coma.

burt
05-20-2017, 01:55 PM
Did it once...a VERY LONG time ago....laughed til my face melted, then laughed more. I really enjoyed it so much that I said, never again.

ClevelandBronco
05-20-2017, 02:09 PM
For anyone thinking about using it to embark on a serious exploration, I would recommend apprenticing under a veteran guide who can help you prepare mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

KCUnited
05-20-2017, 02:55 PM
One other time, I mixed 2 different doses, squares. Was tripping hard off the first and dropped another after meeting up with some different people. We wound up and at some apartment and I felt knotted up in my gut super hard. It was some dudes apartment who's mom worked 3rrd shift. I locked myself in the bathroom and got the sweats. I took off all my clothes, laid on their bathroom floor, sweating out every pore. Finally made my way onto the toilet and explosively shit my ass off for an eternity. Gushing diarrhea. I cleaned up, felt like a million fucking dollars and rejoined the party.

dlphg9
05-20-2017, 03:15 PM
Just because I'm still fascinated by this stuff: I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but has anyone kept up with the Silicon Valley trend of microdosing LSD? It's become the tech startup version of Adderall evidently

https://www.theverge.com/2017/4/24/15403644/microdosing-lsd-acid-productivity-benefits-brain-studies

And this article outlines how periodic doses of psilocybin may treat clinical depression:
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/may/17/magic-mushrooms-lift-severe-depression-in-clinical-trial

And I should be very clear here: I'm not talking about doing these things recreationally. I'm trying to outline the possible real benefits and potential for a very unexplored compound, once they're separated from the baggage of the black market and recreational usage.

I've read about it. I tried about an 8th to a qtr of a tab one time and actually enjoyed it quite a bit. Same feeling as Adderall gives me but last a whole lot longer

Prison Bitch
05-20-2017, 03:45 PM
No

excessive
05-20-2017, 03:57 PM
Microdots, barrels, blotters, slivers of ice, did most of everything that was around in the 70s.

Grew shrooms in the 80s. Deep fried was the best. Batter dipped and golden brown, they went down real easy, no gagging and the effect kicked in ultrafast.

Haven't done anything in 30 years, but would love to get back to shrooming. Wouldn't know how to get spores now days. Got mine from an advertisement in the back of High Times.

Of course, you don't need spores. You can start a culture from a fresh mushroom or some mycellium. Anyone got some mycellium?

sully1983
05-20-2017, 04:57 PM
Not much different...Shrooms don't last as long or feel as "icky"

Have actually had some of my harder trips on Shrooms.

Edit: I take that back...Last time tripped on Lsd it was Fn insane.

When I did shrooms, my buddies & I watched Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas (trippy as hell) then went exploring the outdoors . We had to go back when my buddy's gf started freaking out . lol never again! I'll stick to weed & beer thanks.

Bugeater
05-20-2017, 05:00 PM
Did it once...a VERY LONG time ago....laughed til my face melted, then laughed more. I really enjoyed it so much that I said, never again.
That sounds more like mescaline.

go bo
05-20-2017, 05:21 PM
I was right there with you. The late 7 60s were awesome.

fyp... :Peace:

go bo
05-20-2017, 05:31 PM
Did it once in a while in my younger years, it was fun but I preferred mescaline.

Does the stuff even exist anymore?

now, ladies and gents, this ^^ is a sophisticated gentleman with excellent taste!!

mescaline was infinitely better than lsd, even when the lsd was pure...

i was fortunate to have easy access to mescaline from 1967 or so til cocaine hit the world...

still did a ton of acid from '67 through 72 then it was coke and qualudes...

and sex, lots of sex... :Peace:

Chief Pagan
05-20-2017, 06:20 PM
Love me some ex. I only get euro tabs. Clean and strong af and will leave you cracked out if you don't prepare.

Had horrible Shrooms trips with whispers telling me to kill my self

I realize you can't always get the drug of choice.

But for the life of me, I really don't understand why it isn't more common to mix psychedelics and ecstasy.

Chief Pagan
05-20-2017, 06:23 PM

1). See my previous post.

2). There is a learning curve. Most people don't appreciate that and they way overdo it their first time. Its the difference between learning to drink by having one beer at dinner or: hey, for my first drinking experience I'm going to chug a pint of whisky in the parking lot and go see a concert.

NewChief
05-20-2017, 08:23 PM
I realize you can't always get the drug of choice.

But for the life of me, I really don't understand why it isn't more common to mix psychedelics and ecstasy.

Well... for one: ecstasy has a hellaciously bad comedown because it ****s with your serotonin levels like crazy. It tends to create a majorly depressed state in the days afterward. Psychedelics don't do that AT ALL. They tend to have an amazingly clean synthesis with the human metabolism to the point that it just sort of naturally takes it in (like water or something) and then it's gone, unlike the weird spikes and shit that E does to people.

So, yeah... if you're looking to have a good time: candy flipping is fine.. but the comedown will be a a bitch. If you're looking to actually have a profound, lasting experience... then a pure psychedelic is better because you will come off the experience ready to do real life work, not just feeling like shit about what you did the night before.

Demonpenz
05-20-2017, 09:48 PM
We had two bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.

Black Bob
05-20-2017, 09:51 PM
Have you done it?

Yes, over fifty times. I've seen some shit. I once took white fluff. It was laced with PCP. I didn't know when I took it. I literally saw God. It was nothing but molecules everywhere. I had no feeling from my nipples to my knees for 24 hours. I constantly had to check my pants to see if I was pissing or shitting them. Also, I did not know my name for at least eight hours. It was some serious shit... About 12 hours into it I had to take a family picture. My brother had to give me a serious pep talk. However, I have not done it in 20 years.

beach tribe
05-20-2017, 10:19 PM
We had two bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.

Peanuts, man.

That's one thing that's good for you, man.

Peanuts.

beach tribe
05-20-2017, 10:20 PM
now, ladies and gents, this ^^ is a sophisticated gentleman with excellent taste!!

mescaline was infinitely better than lsd, even when the lsd was pure...

i was fortunate to have easy access to mescaline from 1967 or so til cocaine hit the world...

still did a ton of acid from '67 through 72 then it was coke and qualudes...

and sex, lots of sex... :Peace:

I have a powerful lust Red Salmon...

Chief Pagan
05-21-2017, 08:35 AM
Well... for one: ecstasy has a hellaciously bad comedown because it ****s with your serotonin levels like crazy. It tends to create a majorly depressed state in the days afterward. Psychedelics don't do that AT ALL. They tend to have an amazingly clean synthesis with the human metabolism to the point that it just sort of naturally takes it in (like water or something) and then it's gone, unlike the weird spikes and shit that E does to people.

So, yeah... if you're looking to have a good time: candy flipping is fine.. but the comedown will be a a bitch. If you're looking to actually have a profound, lasting experience... then a pure psychedelic is better because you will come off the experience ready to do real life work, not just feeling like shit about what you did the night before.

You don't need a full hit of ecstasy since the lsd is the main
trip. But just a little bit of ex goes a long ways toward warding off any bad vibes.

And I always found coming down off e more pleasant than lsd but your mileage may vary.

Frosty
05-21-2017, 09:41 AM
I don't do drugs but have been intrigued by LSD and it's kind of a bucket list thing. A couple of problems though - I know exactly no one that would have access to it and also, my understanding is that a lot of what passes as acid now is actually some form of research chemicals, which can be dangerous. I have zero clue how you would go about getting the real thing.

Archie F. Swin
05-21-2017, 05:23 PM
in the early '90s.
Wouldn't mind a future opportunity

dlphg9
05-21-2017, 05:26 PM
I've read that Mescaline is pretty similar to Ecstasy when it comes to how good it makes you feel. I'd really like to try it.

Archie F. Swin
05-21-2017, 05:42 PM
Has anyone fucked on molly?
I wanna do this.

I don't want to fuck you.

I want to fuck on molly

eDave
05-21-2017, 05:45 PM
Has anyone ****ed on molly?
I wanna do this.

I don't want to **** you.

I want to **** on molly

I've found it to be a small window. Gotta get in there as you are peaking.

SAUTO
05-21-2017, 06:16 PM
I've found it to be a small window. Gotta get in there as you are peaking.

Yep, or just do a whole bunch

RobBlake
05-21-2017, 06:25 PM
Has anyone ****ed on molly?
I wanna do this.

I don't want to **** you.

I want to **** on molly

I've beeen on an ectascy binge for the past year. This will likely be my last year of doing it and I have and let me tell you.... you have to do it the day off because the lack f blood flow will cause in temp smaller wee wee the following days. Mix that with over a half bottle of henny and it's fame over

eDave
05-21-2017, 06:30 PM
I've beeen on an ectascy binge for the past year. This will likely be my last year of doing it and I have and let me tell you.... you have to do it the day off because the lack f blood flow will cause in temp smaller wee wee the following days. Mix that with over a half bottle of henny and it's fame over

This concerns me. You gotta give those receptors time to sort their shit out.

dlphg9
05-21-2017, 06:31 PM
Ecstacy is a drug that should only be done every couple of months

RobBlake
05-21-2017, 06:34 PM
You don't need a full hit of ecstasy since the lsd is the main
trip. But just a little bit of ex goes a long ways toward warding off any bad vibes.

And I always found coming down off e more pleasant than lsd but your mileage may vary.

You honestly don't need much to have a bomb ass trip. I only went crazy one time and took two pills of a white lightening rab and I was talking to myself lol. I usually take a half tab and drink like crazy. A local club has 80s theme periodically and I love it

RobBlake
05-21-2017, 06:37 PM
This concerns me. You gotta give those receptors time to sort their shit out.

It's hard man. Last time I did it was end of march and I'm trying to push off till middle of June as the earliest. It's sad, but I never felt so alive while I'm in them and I know that's a dangerous road

Inspector
05-21-2017, 09:45 PM
Uh, I was around during the 60's so....yeah.

rabblerouser
05-22-2017, 02:43 AM
Mescaline or pure Dead Family 25 only, and every 6 months to a year I'll do a good hard 2-3 day blowout. My lady friend is also a fan, one of my greatest life experiences was the first time we tripped together...

rabblerouser
05-22-2017, 02:44 AM
Yep, or just do a whole bunch

^^ this.

So much this.

rabblerouser
05-22-2017, 02:47 AM
Ecstacy is a drug that should only be done every couple of months

I don't even do it at all anymore.

Basically just weed/THC, LSD25/mescaline, and the occasional Adderall if I'm really dragging ass or I've gotta drive. I don't even drink alcohol anymore.

And I don't do shrooms. Makes me sick to my stomach and gives me a completely hellishly introspective 5 hour trip of me thinking that I'm a piece of shit and tearing myself down...

sully1983
05-22-2017, 08:48 AM
I did a bit of coke back in my college days. Didn't realize how awful it is for you (basically playing russian roulette with your life) . Good times though . But I'd never do it again.

Just wish I could find a woman that is 420 friendly haha.

JohnnyHammersticks
05-22-2017, 10:34 AM
Loved MDMA back in the day (a couple weeks ago), but I rarely had a good time on mushrooms or LSD. Haven't done either in over 10 years. I envied the friends I had who always had a good time on them/it, but all I did was sit around mind-fucking myself, seeing and hearing the walls breathe, feeling like Satan, and praying for the trip to end.

dlphg9
05-22-2017, 11:44 AM
When I did lsd the first time I just sat on the floor and rolled a paper wrist band between my fingers. It was the most fun I'd had in ages lol