PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Value of Dee Ford

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-21-2017, 08:20 AM
http://www.chiefs.com/news/article-2/Previewing-Kansas-City-Chiefs-OTAs-Looking-at-the-Linebackers-Group/d2f8e0c9-a1e5-4e33-bb91-cdbbcb5c92ae

If someone could pull the chart to paste in the thread it would be nice. I'm too stupid!

Look at how Dee ford stands out among our linebacking crew. You have to admit that a TFL is every bit the equivelant of getting a Sack. That puts Dee at 22 sacks/TFL. Add in 17 QB hits and he has a pretty big impact.

I've never been a huge fan of his but maybe he's giving us more than we think. OR maybe the rest of our LB crew is just full of suck ??

Discuss

notorious
05-21-2017, 08:24 AM
Dee is decent, and badly needed since one of the All-World LB's can't seem so get on the field.

Rasputin
05-21-2017, 08:32 AM
I like him on the left side going against RT but when Houston came back and he played on the right side against LT I think he had a much harder time. So I hope he finds a way to get past LT if that's where he is going be, because I think we missed out on sacks because of it.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
05-21-2017, 08:55 AM
If someone could pull the chart to paste in the thread it would be nice. I'm too stupid!

http://www.chiefs.com/assets/images/imported/KC/LBsStatsFinal.jpg

jjchieffan
05-21-2017, 09:02 AM
Speaking of our linebackers, I wonder what the status is on Dadi. His injury was said by some to possibly be a career ender. Is he looking like he could make a return and if so will it be this season? He flashed some real potential before he went down.

threebag
05-21-2017, 09:05 AM
His chances were slim from the draft selection because he wasn't a first round QB

Vaginal flow was maximum

Pasta Little Brioni
05-21-2017, 09:28 AM
Speaking of our linebackers, I wonder what the status is on Dadi. His injury was said by some to possibly be a career ender. Is he looking like he could make a return and if so will it be this season? He flashed some real potential before he went down.

No he didn't...jag

Sandy Vagina
05-21-2017, 09:31 AM
Tremendous questions about every single LB in their corps. That's just amazing to me that not one single LB can truly be counted on or relied upon, as they head into this coming season.

Rasputin
05-21-2017, 09:52 AM
Tremendous questions about every single LB in their corps. That's just amazing to me that not one single LB can truly be counted on or relied upon, as they head into this coming season.

Yeah it's going suck we may actually need to count on scoring touchdowns to win games this season not just punting for field position and kick field goals.

Psyko Tek
05-21-2017, 02:03 PM
WTF is TFL?

Best22
05-21-2017, 02:12 PM
WTF is TFL?

TFL=Tackle for loss

KChiefs1
05-21-2017, 02:26 PM
http://www.chiefs.com/news/article-2/Previewing-Kansas-City-Chiefs-OTAs-Looking-at-the-Linebackers-Group/d2f8e0c9-a1e5-4e33-bb91-cdbbcb5c92ae

Look at how Dee ford stands out among our linebacking crew. You have to admit that a TFL is every bit the equivelant of getting a Sack. That puts Dee at 22 sacks/TFL. Add in 17 QB hits and he has a pretty big impact.

I've never been a huge fan of his but maybe he's giving us more than we think. OR maybe the rest of our LB crew is just full of suck ??

Discuss

I'd rather have Derek Carr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cabletech94
05-21-2017, 02:49 PM

as of right now, hes a free agent next season.:rolleyes:

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-21-2017, 07:06 PM

Well we don't have Derek Carr. We have dee ford who will be sacking Derek Carr.

Sandy Vagina
05-22-2017, 05:31 AM
Well we don't have Derek Carr. We have dee ford who will be sacking Derek Carr.

or at least forcing Carr into more pants-shitting, game-sealing INTs!

mcaj22
05-22-2017, 09:56 AM
they did a terrible job of having Dee Ford and literally nothing else to replace the aging vets or injury prone guys at LBer

the entire pass rush is basically Dee Ford and Houstons bum knee holding up lol

Rasputin
05-22-2017, 11:28 AM
they did a terrible job of having Dee Ford and literally nothing else to replace the aging vets or injury prone guys at LBer

the entire pass rush is basically Dee Ford and Houstons bum knee holding up lol

Super Bowl contenders.