PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Excellent Article Regarding John Dorsey

Meatloaf
06-04-2017, 10:20 AM
I just ran across this article this morning. It's a very well written piece about John Dorsey and definitely worth a read. Thought I'd pass it along:

http://www.chiefs.com/longreads/2016/johndorsey.html

ChiefGator
06-04-2017, 11:10 AM
Yeah, good long article. Two quotes stood out, especially in light of letting Maclin go and thinking about how Pioli would hold onto players far to long out of ego:

"I've learned from John that there's always a player out there and you've always got to continue to dig and look, and you can't be scared to bring that guy on your team," Ballard explained. "You've got to be aggressive. If you think this guy's better than somebody that you have, you've got to be willing to make the move. We're not drafting for our egos. We are drafting for the Chiefs and I've learned that from John."

"I've always said, 'We're 85 percent Atlanta Braves, and 15 percent Oakland Athletics. Touch it, feel it, smell it - Braves. Analytics - Athletics." Dorsey

Bwana
06-04-2017, 11:52 AM
Good read.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-04-2017, 04:29 PM
Scooter Pissholi and Carl Peterson wouldn't know what to do with this man's work ethic and talent.
That was a great read.

Buehler445
06-05-2017, 07:14 AM
Scooter Pissholi and Carl Peterson wouldn't know what to do with this man's work ethic and talent.
That was a great read.

Add Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards to that list. Fuck that fucking guy.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-05-2017, 06:51 PM
Add Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards to that list. Fuck that fucking guy.

LMAO

Noted.