PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs lmao Chargers, never change.

Kiimo
06-06-2017, 02:13 PM
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

Chargers first-round pick, WR Mike Williams, is expected to miss remainder of offseason program with a disc injury in his back, per source.

Hammock Parties
06-06-2017, 02:15 PM
Stay down, bitch.

Kiimo
06-06-2017, 02:17 PM
Somewhere in Los Angeles, preferably close to me, Phillip Rivers just threw a pile of papers in the air and said "Welp f- this, time to make a 17th baby and call it a career."

Rain Man
06-06-2017, 02:20 PM
Upon reading this news, Keenan Allen stomped his foot in frustration and tore his ACL, MCL, and PCL, as well as the newly discovered QCL that exists only in Keenan Allen.

raybec 4
06-06-2017, 02:25 PM
you would think with losing four in a row, does buffalo even want to be in the playoffs again. :D

WTF are you rambling about?

Kiimo
06-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Upon reading this news, Keenan Allen stomped his foot in frustration and tore his ACL, MCL, and PCL, as well as the newly discovered QCL that exists existed only in Keenan Allen.

The term "snake-bit" gets used too often but sometimes...

Rooster
06-06-2017, 02:26 PM
If you name your kid Mike Williams it must drastically increase the odds that the kid will turn out to be a WR in the NFL.

Kiimo
06-06-2017, 02:27 PM
Ahem, I think you mean "bust" wide receiver

Baby Lee
06-06-2017, 02:27 PM
you would think with losing four in a row, does buffalo even want to be in the playoffs again. :D

In our own little world, are we?

Rooster
06-06-2017, 02:28 PM

Is this code? Is Australia under attack? Use the reaper emoji if you need help.

Kiimo
06-06-2017, 02:28 PM
He must have meant to respond to the Maclin thread.

Best22
06-06-2017, 02:35 PM
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

Chargers first-round pick, WR Mike Williams, is expected to miss remainder of offseason program with a disc injury in his back, per source.

Chargers cursed

Fish
06-06-2017, 02:40 PM
https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/e/e9/Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121205194057

Nickhead
06-06-2017, 02:41 PM
fuck ya'll ROFL, i posted in wrong thread :D

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-06-2017, 02:47 PM
They only sipped an inch off the top of their beer. They were scoping the place out.

Baby Lee
06-06-2017, 02:52 PM
wrong body type. . .

Kiimo
06-06-2017, 02:55 PM
I'm not kidding the Chargers could make a play for Maclin in my opinion

Pasta Little Brioni
06-06-2017, 03:02 PM
They will still finish ahead of Denver

BlackHelicopters
06-06-2017, 03:07 PM
Wait. What?

Deberg_1990
06-06-2017, 03:36 PM
Maclin to the Chargers?

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-06-2017, 03:53 PM
Maclin visiting the Bills today

Nickhead
06-06-2017, 04:00 PM
Maclin visiting the Bills today

i know you are trying to bait me into posting in the wrong thread again :D

ModSocks
06-06-2017, 04:09 PM
I'm not kidding the Chargers could make a play for Maclin in my opinion

Maclin to the Chargers?

Don't think so. Not really a fit. Decker otoh....

Eureka
06-06-2017, 05:18 PM
Same old Chargers? How so? Chargers history is much like the Chiefs.

They drafted what seems to be a stud pash rusher last year who played well. This years 1st rd pick will be ready to play and has a gun slinging QB to throw to him.

Rivers on this Chiefs team would be.....?

Kiimo
06-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Are you somehow not familiar with the Chargers history regarding wide receivers?

Chiefshrink
06-06-2017, 07:32 PM
Say what you will about the Chargers, but I think McCoy was a helluva HC regardless of his lack of wins in SD. Not one of those 3 yrs did he ever have a healthy roster on either side of the ball with injuries to playmaking star starters. And they were always competitive with everyone they played regardless and it helped having a QB like Rivers. Let's just say the Chargers were the best losing record team at the end of these last few seasons you did not want to play if you were on the bubble to make the playoffs and we found out a time or two. With all teams staying relatively healthy in the AFC West this year, it will be us and SD fighting it out for first place with Oakland a close 2nd or 3rd and the Broncos bringing up the rear. Broncos defense will get gassed again this year because their o-line problems will continue(a la many 3 and outs along with QBs running for their lives). Donald Stephenson will start at LT and that won't last long:D and this new 1st rd LT will be baptized by NFL D-line fire much like Fisher went through.

If SD stays healthy they are legit.:hmmm:

Eureka
06-06-2017, 07:40 PM
Are you somehow not familiar with the Chargers history regarding wide receivers?

Enlighten me!

Eureka
06-06-2017, 07:45 PM
Say what you will about the Chargers, but I think McCoy was a helluva HC regardless of his lack of wins in SD. Not one of those 3 yrs did he ever have a healthy roster on either side of the ball with injuries to playmaking star starters. And they were always competitive with everyone they played regardless and it helped having a QB like Rivers. Let's just say the Chargers were the best losing record team at the end of these last few seasons you did not want to play if you were on the bubble to make the playoffs and we found out a time or two. With all teams staying relatively healthy in the AFC West this year, it will be us and SD fighting it out for first place with Oakland a close 2nd or 3rd and the Broncos bringing up the rear. Broncos defense will get gassed again this year because their o-line problems will continue(a la many 3 and outs along with QBs running for their lives). Donald Stephenson will start at LT and that won't last long:D and this new 1st rd LT will be baptized by NFL D-line fire much like Fisher went through.

If SD stays healthy they are legit.:hmmm:

Wait that Oakland team that was in he drivers seat week 16 before Carr was hurt is all of a sudden a close 2nd? That was even after losing to KC twice. If Carr didn't break his leg it was very likely the Raiders would win the AFC West.

It's nice to see the AFC West very competitive and it's anyone's division this year. If anything it's the Broncos who will struggle not having a quality QB.

Best22
06-06-2017, 09:55 PM
Wait that Oakland team that was in he drivers seat week 16 before Carr was hurt is all of a sudden a close 2nd? That was even after losing to KC twice. If Carr didn't break his leg it was very likely the Raiders would win the AFC West.

It's nice to see the AFC West very competitive and it's anyone's division this year. If anything it's the Broncos who will struggle not having a quality QB.

The Raiders lost the division because we swept them. If they had split, Oakland woulda won and got the 2 seed. Same thing happened to us in 2013 (except we didn't finish with the same record)

kcchiefsus
06-06-2017, 10:08 PM

You realize our starting QB missed about 1.5 games as well, right? Injuries happen, you still got swept by us. Carr and the Raiders are paper tigers.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
06-06-2017, 10:12 PM
Gee, another dogshit receiver named Mike Williams

Nickhead
06-06-2017, 10:28 PM
Gee, another dogshit receiver named Mike Williams

throw enough mike williams' against the wall, eventually one will stick :D

Eureka
06-06-2017, 11:06 PM
You realize our starting QB missed about 1.5 games as well, right? Injuries happen, you still got swept by us. Carr and the Raiders are paper tigers.

Both teams go 12-4 and lose in the 1st playoff game(the Raiders without their starting QB). If the Raiders are paper tigers what does that make th Chiefs?

BossChief
06-06-2017, 11:13 PM
Not sure how I feel about this thread.

Not a fan of cheering injury.

BlackOp
06-07-2017, 12:17 AM
Both teams go 12-4 and lose in the 1st playoff game(the Raiders without their starting QB). If the Raiders are paper tigers what does that make th Chiefs?

KC didnt have the refs gift them 2 games...that Saints 4th down PI call was one of the worst I've ever seen. The game was over and the refs extended it...

They marked the Texans short 3 times in a row when they were going to go up 2 scores late in that one. They even over-ruled the challenge...when it was obvious.

The stadium fix was in...and they fleeced the Vegas tax-payers. NFL owners got what they wanted...You cant fool people out of their money when the new team, that you are selling, is a perpetual basement dweller.

Please point to an single instance where KC has been the beneficiary of poor officiating...one that directly results in winning a game? You cant because it never happens...

KC is 4-0 over that last 2 seasons...when Carr can beat them, you can talk a little smack.

Eureka
06-07-2017, 02:07 AM
KC didnt have the refs gift them 2 games...that Saints 4th down PI call was one of the worst I've ever seen. The game was over and the refs extended it...

They marked the Texans short 3 times in a row when they were going to go up 2 scores late in that one. They even over-ruled the challenge...when it was obvious.

The stadium fix was in...and they fleeced the Vegas tax-payers. NFL owners got what they wanted...You cant fool people out of their money when the new team, that you are selling, is a perpetual basement dweller.

Please point to an single instance where KC has been the beneficiary of poor officiating...one that directly results in winning a game? You cant because it never happens...

KC is 4-0 over that last 2 seasons...when Carr can beat them, you can talk a little smack.

I've seemed to misplace my tin foil hat so I won't respond to your comments about the refs. Hey if you think a 12-4 team is no good/just lucky in the NFL than that is your prerogative.

I'm not talking smack. KC is a great team and so is Oakland. This thread is about the Chargers who are a decent team that can win the AFC West this year.

Danguardace
06-07-2017, 02:15 AM
Somewhere in Los Angeles, preferably close to me, Phillip Rivers just threw a pile of papers in the air and said "Welp f- this, time to make a 17th baby and call it a career."

That Women's Vagina must be at Ground Zero.

BlackOp
06-07-2017, 03:01 AM
I've seemed to misplace my tin foil hat so I won't respond to your comments about the refs.

When you find it...you'll understand that your W-L record was artificially inflated...to facilitate relocation and get the clueless mopes and droogs to cover the cost. It's the mantra of the elite...and has been for centuries.

Bottom line...you dont get rich and maintain it without constant and new streams of exploitation. Why do you think they are having games in London....the cancer...it'll grow until everything is dead.

Raiders were just a fulcrum for profit and larger market pillaging. Their name is both cynical and apropos.

raybec 4
06-07-2017, 08:19 AM

Paper tigers? GTFO with that. They may be the most complete team in the division. If their rapey new corner is any good, they're going to be extremely tough to beat.

beach tribe
06-07-2017, 11:06 AM
When you find it...you'll understand that your W-L record was artificially inflated...to facilitate relocation and get the clueless mopes and droogs to cover the cost. It's the mantra of the elite...and has been for centuries.

Bottom line...you dont get rich and maintain it without constant and new streams of exploitation. Why do you think they are having games in London....the cancer...it'll grow until everything is dead.

Raiders were just a fulcrum for profit and larger market pillaging. Their name is both cynical and apropos.
I'm a conspiracy theorist too.

You, on the other hand, are a fucking nut.

The Raiders drafted well, made good hires, found a bonafide franchise QB, and have one of the top 3 defensive players in the league.

Maybe they benefited from some bad..err..terrible calls, but the team is legit and is gonna be strong for a while if they continue to draft well after Carr and Mack get paid..

Oh, and...Your and idiot.

Kiimo
06-07-2017, 12:08 PM
Not sure how I feel about this thread.

Not a fan of cheering injury.

I'm not cheering injury I'm laughing at the inherent comedy that is created when the same misfortune occurs repeatedly against all odds to the same franchise who deserve whatever misfortune they encounter because their owner is a money grubbing grade A douche nozzle and they are a small road block on the path towards AFCW champions.

Their fans have abandoned them. Their new city hates them. Their old city hates them. They play in a soccer stadium. Their new landlord is a direct competitor. Their QB is pondering retirement rather than suffer this nonsense and the one thing keeping them afloat is a new wide receiver to replace the plethora of broken ones and he just went down.

I'm not laughing at Mike Williams, as a person that is tough and hate to see it. But I shouldn't have to explain why laughing at the Chargers by anyone's measure should be considered Cool and Just.

Eureka
06-07-2017, 12:19 PM
I'm not cheering injury I'm laughing at the inherent comedy that is created when the same misfortune occurs repeatedly against all odds to the same franchise who deserve whatever misfortune they encounter because their owner is a money grubbing grade A douche nozzle and they are a small road block on the path towards AFCW champions.

Their fans have abandoned them. Their new city hates them. Their old city hates them. They play in a soccer stadium. Their new landlord is a direct competitor. Their QB is pondering retirement rather than suffer this nonsense and the one thing keeping them afloat is a new wide receiver to replace the plethora of broken ones and he just went down.

I'm not laughing at Mike Williams, as a person that is tough and hate to see it. But I shouldn't have to explain why laughing at the Chargers by anyone's measure should be considered Cool and Just.

Once upon a time the Raiders moved to LA and won a championship their first year there. It can happen.

I agree with you regarding the Chargers owner.

BlackOp
06-07-2017, 12:27 PM
I'm a conspiracy theorist too.

You, on the other hand, are a ****ing nut.

The Raiders drafted well, made good hires, found a bonafide franchise QB, and have one of the top 3 defensive players in the league.

Maybe they benefited from some bad..err..terrible calls, but the team is legit and is gonna be strong for a while if they continue to draft well after Carr and Mack get paid..

Oh, and...Your and idiot.

Meh...The Raiders didn't beat a single play-off team last year...I'm including the 9-7 Texans in Mexico as that game was a sham.

If you look at their schedule, they only played 3 post-season teams and should have lost all of them...went 1-3 with the refs help.

Not buying the Raider hype...

Quesadilla Joe
07-19-2017, 02:06 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chargers&#39; first-round pick Mike Williams might need season-ending back surgery, sources tell ESPN.... <a href="https://t.co/pfMCKYyCdB">https://t.co/pfMCKYyCdB</a></p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/887764051488645120">July 19, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Chargers remain uncertain about when Williams initially injured his back, but one source said it's possible it was injured at the combine and during his pro day, but he did a good enough job masking it so that teams would not know and his draft stock would not be impacted.

The Chargers picked Williams with the seventh overall pick, and he showed up in Los Angeles with a bad back.

cmdrzman
07-19-2017, 02:16 PM

Not officiating- but Cooper scores if not for the camera wire- more than likey Oakland wins if not for the wire-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVMVnqmtSMw

Danguardace
07-19-2017, 02:20 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chargers&#39; first-round pick Mike Williams might need season-ending back surgery, sources tell ESPN.... <a href="https://t.co/pfMCKYyCdB">https://t.co/pfMCKYyCdB</a></p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/887764051488645120">July 19, 2017</a></blockquote>

https://ircimg.net/broken-penis-x-ray.jpg

raybec 4
07-19-2017, 02:20 PM
Not officiating- but Cooper scores if not for the camera wire- more than likey Oakland wins if not for the wire-

Is there a view that shows it hit the camera or the wire?

staylor26
07-19-2017, 02:21 PM

LMAO

Rasputin
07-19-2017, 02:24 PM

Broke dick ROFL

Bowser
07-19-2017, 02:27 PM

Jesus LMAO

staylor26
07-19-2017, 02:28 PM

Hasn't this been debunked?

Bowser
07-19-2017, 02:29 PM

Yes. It's been proven that statement was born out of the hurt of thousands of Raider fan's asses.

Coochie liquor
07-19-2017, 02:43 PM

That xztop? Smoke, what say you??

suzzer99
07-19-2017, 02:51 PM
Basic non-bench seats for the Chiefs at Chargers are going for $200/per. I'm counting on listless LA/SD fans to drive those prices down closer to game time.

Bowser
07-19-2017, 03:28 PM
Basic non-bench seats for the Chiefs at Chargers are going for $200/per. I'm counting on listless LA/SD fans to drive those prices down closer to game time.

Gotta make that money back somehow when your stadium only seats around 30K, I suppose.

Wait until about 15 minutes before kickoff and you'll probably be able to get a club level seat for around 40 bucks.

ModSocks
07-19-2017, 03:32 PM
Good. I hope the Chargers continue sucking shit too. The Spanos family deserves nothing but failure.

KChiefs1
07-19-2017, 03:46 PM

Many times.

Quesadilla Joe
08-02-2017, 12:23 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chargers rookie OL Forrest Lamp, a second-round pick, is being carted off with what appears to be a right leg injury.</p>&mdash; Jack Wang (@thejackwang) <a href="https://twitter.com/thejackwang/status/892809023715557377">August 2, 2017</a></blockquote>

staylor26
08-02-2017, 12:25 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chargers rookie OL Forrest Lamp, a second-round pick, is being carted off with what appears to be a right leg injury.</p>&mdash; Jack Wang (@thejackwang) <a href="https://twitter.com/thejackwang/status/892809023715557377">August 2, 2017</a></blockquote>

ROFL

Just came to post this. 1st and 2nd round picks both hurt. Never change Chargers.

Rasputin
08-02-2017, 12:26 PM

He's not going Wang Chung tonight Jack Wang reporting

pugsnotdrugs19
08-02-2017, 04:56 PM
Forrest Lamp tore his ACL, per Schefter and Rapoport.

Potentially their two top picks out for the year. Wow. At what point do we begin to feel bad for them, if ever?

DaneMcCloud
08-02-2017, 04:57 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Forrest Lamp probably would have won Chargers&#39; starting RG job. Now, with a torn ACL, his season is over and it&#39;s time for LA to move on.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/892876440617836545">August 2, 2017</a></blockquote>

Buehler445
08-02-2017, 05:04 PM

Potentially their two top picks out for the year. Wow. At what point do we begin to feel bad for them, if ever?

As long as we sweep them and they sweep Donk and Faid feel sorry all you want.

Best22
08-02-2017, 05:08 PM
That is unfortunate

Hate to see that but the Chargers have always been a second rate franchise. They were lucky to have guys like Tomlinson, Rivers, and Gates. Legit pros.

Today they are a sad story of unfulfilled potential. Love beating them, but it gets to a point (same with Ravens) where you just hate to hear of so many injuries.

Rain Man
08-02-2017, 05:37 PM

They're in the division, so ... never.

As Dick Butkus once said, "When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something."

13and3
08-02-2017, 09:05 PM
Problem with chargers is phillip rivers, he plays in an rushed, impatient breakneak pace. Causes lots of errors, turn overs, injuries, shitty special teams, and overall sloppy play. His pissy, fidgety mistake prone play filters out to the entire team. Keenan allen also plays faster than his body can handle a little due to this and always ends up hurt. Maybe peters cant always keep up with him but neither can his knees.

jackkked
08-02-2017, 09:35 PM
Word is that the Rams will be televised as the home team down here and not the Chargers. What a dick.

jackkked
08-02-2017, 09:40 PM
I did some work on his new house back in the '90's and once he seen my chiefs license plate bracket he was the biggest butthole ever. A real tool.

DaneMcCloud
08-02-2017, 09:43 PM
I did some work on his new house back in the '90's and once he seen my chiefs license plate bracket he was the biggest butthole ever. A real tool.

What the fuck are you talking about, Jethro?

Psyko Tek
08-03-2017, 12:36 AM

da cheufs