PDA

View Full Version : News Good Samaritan Beaten After Attempting to Help Lost Toddler Find Parents

Pitt Gorilla
06-29-2017, 08:51 AM
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/good-samaritan-punched-after-attempting-help-lost-toddler-find-parents-n777316?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_nn

A good Samaritan was mistaken for a kidnapper — and beaten by the parents — in a Florida park after trying to help a lost toddler, police said.

The 2-year-old had become separated from her folks during a softball game on Saturday at Southwest Sports Complex in Lakeland, and was spotted by a man at the park with his friends, according to a police incident report published Sunday.

Believing she was lost, the man asked the child where her parents were and walked around the premises with her in hopes she could point them out.

But when the child's father was alerted by bystanders that his daughter was being led away by a stranger, the well-intentioned act was mistaken for a kidnapping attempt.

"I saw this man with my daughter in his hands walking toward the parking lot. What would you do?" the father told NBC affiliate WFLA in a phone interview. "I wanted to kill him!"

Thinking they were stopping a crime, the father and two friends approached the stranger: As his friends took the toddler away, the father punched the good Samaritan "probably five or six times," he told WFLA.

"I thought he was trying to take my daughter," the protective dad told the station.

In a 911 call released to the media, the mother also admits to hitting the man who was with her daughter, and says she did not immediately believe that the incident was simply a misunderstanding.

Lakeland Police, on the other hand, said they were confident that the man was just trying to help the girl.

"An independent witness who didn't know the family or anybody said they saw him pointing out different males saying 'is that your father?'" Lakeland Police Sgt. Gary Gross said in an interview with WFLA.

Police also said the good Samaritan had no prior criminal history and that they were able to verify that he had been at the park with friends.

"It’s understandable how parents can possibly be upset in a situation involving a lost child. However, this incident truly involved a good Samaritan trying to assist a lost child finding their parents," the police report read.

Despite the man's innocence, several posts were published on social media defaming his character. Family and friends of the toddler posted the man's name, photo, and place of employment online, calling him a "child predator."

No charges have been filed against the parents.

When contacted by WFLA, the good Samaritan declined to comment, citing safety concerns and telling reporters he'd left town with his family.

"This guy is a father, a local businessman, has two children, was trying to help this child but they turned it completely around," Gross told the station, "And that's not right."

Still, when asked whether he believed the man's innocence, the child's father said no.

"No, hell no, I don't," he said over the phone, "Not at all."

Mile High Mania
06-29-2017, 08:54 AM
If the guy was trying to do the right thing, it's a tragedy... I do understand the reaction of the father though.

The Franchise
06-29-2017, 08:55 AM
And this is why no one wants to help out anyone else in this society.

KCUnited
06-29-2017, 08:56 AM
Read about this yesterday as well as some Facebook posts from the family. They fit about every Floridian cliché.

tyton75
06-29-2017, 08:59 AM
Hey, how bout you keep an eye on your freaking 2 year old!

KChiefs1
06-29-2017, 08:59 AM
Shouldn't this be in the Florida news thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coochie liquor
06-29-2017, 09:00 AM
Sounds like the dad is mad he made a fool of himself, and is still trying to be right about the situation. Witnesses seem to verify the mans story. Prob should keep a better eye on your 2 year old instead of the softball game.

TimBone
06-29-2017, 09:02 AM
If the guy was trying to do the right thing, it's a tragedy... I do understand the reaction of the father though.
You understand punching someone five or six times without taking a minute or two to get all the facts?

Eleazar
06-29-2017, 09:15 AM

The $64,000 question - why is their kid running around unsupervised?

The Franchise
06-29-2017, 09:17 AM
The $64,000 question - why is their kid running around unsupervised?

Have you never been to a softball game? Or a little league baseball game? Half the parents there just let their kids run around and do whatever. Bunch of fucking idiots.

dlphg9
06-29-2017, 09:25 AM
Those parents are absolute trash

Rain Man
06-29-2017, 09:25 AM
I was in the mall a couple of years back, and saw a toddler-type kid wandering around. I watched for a few minutes and was pretty sure that the kid was lost, so I did what any reasonable male would do. I kept an eye on her since she was near the exterior doors, but went and told the teenage girl at the Cinnabon to call mall security, staying at least 20 feet from the child at all times.

Dayze
06-29-2017, 09:26 AM
I was in the mall a couple of years back, and saw a toddler-type kid wandering around. I watched for a few minutes and was pretty sure that the kid was lost, so I did what any reasonable male would do. I kept an eye on her since she was near the exterior doors, but went and told the teenage girl at the Cinnabon to call mall security, staying at least 20 feet from the child at all times.

LMAO

vailpass
06-29-2017, 09:28 AM

^
Exactamundo.

Rooster
06-29-2017, 09:28 AM
You understand punching someone five or six times without taking a minute or two to get all the facts?

If they are walking away with my two year old daughter......yes I get it. I'm not justifying it but I get it.

Both sides handled the situation poorly IMO.

ptlyon
06-29-2017, 09:30 AM

How was the Cinnabon?

Eleazar
06-29-2017, 09:32 AM
Have you never been to a softball game? Or a little league baseball game? Half the parents there just let their kids run around and do whatever. Bunch of ****ing idiots.

Of course I have, and of course that's that they are.

I am just saying that if this kid is only 2 and both parents are present, why was neither one watching her?

I think the parents are probably angry that the incident attracted media attention to the fact that they were so negligent, more than anything.

Rooster
06-29-2017, 09:34 AM
How was the Cinnabon?

That's the real $64,000 question.

KCUnited
06-29-2017, 09:35 AM
From what I read yesterday, apparently the dad was playing in the game and mom was supposed to be watching the kid. From some of the Facebook comments, it also sounded like it may have been one of those beer league games and that may have contributed to the dad's reaction.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-29-2017, 09:47 AM
Softball douche...makes sense

TLO
06-29-2017, 09:48 AM
Softball douche...makes sense

Amen

DaFace
06-29-2017, 09:50 AM
Parents have gone insane these past couple decades.

Rain Man
06-29-2017, 09:55 AM
How was the Cinnabon?

I really like Cinnabon. Sadly, it's closed at that mall now, and perhaps I helped cause that. I try to watch my weight and so hadn't had a Cinnabon in years.

The good news is that a new gourmet cinnamon roll place has opened in another part of the mall, and I've been anticipating giving it a try.

Rain Man
06-29-2017, 09:59 AM
Police also said the good Samaritan had no prior criminal history and that they were able to verify that he had been at the park with friends.

"It’s understandable how parents can possibly be upset in a situation involving a lost child. However, this incident truly involved a good Samaritan trying to assist a lost child finding their parents," the police report read.

Despite the man's innocence, several posts were published on social media defaming his character. Family and friends of the toddler posted the man's name, photo, and place of employment online, calling him a "child predator."

If I was the good samaritan, I'd probably forgive the punch as long as they paid for any medical stuff. But posting a bunch of defamatory stuff on social media is a major problem. The good samaritan is probably justified in lawyering up with some aggressive lawyers...

Still, when asked whether he believed the man's innocence, the child's father said no.

"No, hell no, I don't," he said over the phone, "Not at all."

...and it sounds like the dad is already getting advice from his attorney.

NJChiefsFan
06-29-2017, 10:00 AM
From what I read yesterday, apparently the dad was playing in the game and mom was supposed to be watching the kid. From some of the Facebook comments, it also sounded like it may have been one of those beer league games and that may have contributed to the dad's reaction.

What contributed to their reaction after the fact?

KCUnited
06-29-2017, 10:02 AM

Being from Florida is probably a safe bet.

Rain Man
06-29-2017, 10:04 AM

Probably more beer.

NJChiefsFan
06-29-2017, 10:06 AM
Being from Florida is probably a safe bet.

It's always good to try and destroy someone's life when there is a chance they were trying to do you the ultimate favor.

Halfcan
06-29-2017, 10:35 AM
Parents drop their children off every day and use the public library as their babysitter. They don't send them with a sack lunch or money so they are hungry all day. They have no idea what the kids do all day, who they are talking with or if they are safe.

Modern day parenting.

Sure-Oz
06-29-2017, 10:41 AM
Love that the dumbass family and friends gave out this guys personal info and defamed him on social media. Stupid asses

DJ's left nut
06-29-2017, 10:47 AM

I kinda sorta understand the initial reaction. Maybe.

But then you have to start to dig around on what actually happened (I found a few other articles) and as it turns out the guy was drunk with some friends of his at a softball game and lost track of the kid. Additionally, going home and getting on social media and then in every interview afterwards doubling down on his being an asshole is reprehensible.

The guy is prototypcial "Florida Man". He's a piece of trailer trash who lost track of his own kid, had a mob of his buddies jump the guy, refuses to accept responsibility for misplacing a 2 yr old and in any interview he can find manages to fit 3 or 4 profanities in there while saying "hell yeah I beat that guy up and I'd do it again....wooooohoooooo! 'Merka!"

Fuck that dude in his face. The cops should've charged him with child endangerment and the guy that got his ass kicked should end up owning his trailer before all is said and done. Unfortunately the samaritan is entirely too good a person and is refusing to do so.

Fish
06-29-2017, 10:49 AM
People are the worst...

Steron
06-29-2017, 10:52 AM
Had somebody made off with the kid they'd be the first ones saying there were a lot of people around how did nobody not stop it.

Beef Supreme
06-29-2017, 10:56 AM

This right here, unfortunately.
The samaritan was doing a good thing, and the father was a waste of space, but the sad reality is, if I don't know you and your kid, I'm not going anywhere near the situation.

I don't need some bogus pedo charge on my record, or the expense of fighting it. Look after your own damn kids, cause I sure as hell won't. Sorry.

Mile High Mania
06-29-2017, 10:56 AM

No... I can understand the initial over-reaction. You see someone walking away with your child, yeah that will illicit the worst reaction unfortunately.

ThaVirus
06-29-2017, 10:57 AM
Have you never been to a softball game? Or a little league baseball game? Half the parents there just let their kids run around and do whatever. Bunch of fucking idiots.

Shit, didn't our parents do that?

Disclaimer: the kid in this story was 2. At that age, they should legitimately be up your ass at all times. There's no excuse for losing track of your 2 year old.

Mile High Mania
06-29-2017, 10:59 AM

Disclaimer: the kid in this story was 2. At that age, they should legitimately be up your ass at all times. There's no excuse for losing track of your 2 year old.

This.. our kids were never out of line of site or beyond 10 feet from us when they were 5 or younger. At older sibling games now, sure they're off doing what they do on the side with friends.

The age of the kid and the fact the parents let them get away is the big problem here and dad likely over-reacted in part because he panicked realizing he screwed up.

DJ's left nut
06-29-2017, 11:01 AM
Had somebody made off with the kid they'd be the first ones saying there were a lot of people around how did nobody not stop it.

There was a lawsuit a decade or so back about a maintenance worker that was driving around (I believe in England) and saw a little girl on her own. He was driving a white windowless utility van and was scared to help her because he thought people would say he was trying to abduct her.

She ended up drowning in a neighbors koi pond and he got sued for it. The local authorities pretty much said "yeah, we'd would've ended up prosecuting him for kidnapping...probably a smart move..."

He won the case outright. The goddamn mob, man. As has been noted, you cannot simultaneously be an absentee parent AND vigilante warrior. It don't work that way, kids. If you're going to essentially count on the public being your babysitter, you don't get to accuse anyone unfortunate enough to get stuck with the job of malevolent intent. And if you're going to do so, I guess you don't get to be all that surprised when your kid drowns in a landscaping pool.

DJ's left nut
06-29-2017, 11:05 AM

If you're sober it's not hard. But when mine was 2 we'd take her to spring games at Faurot and she'd just walk off. It was actually kinda funny. We were, y'know, sober with our child around so we'd keep an eye on her, but I'd hang back about 10 feet and walk behind her just to see if at any point she'd decide she gave any fucks about mom and dad.

Nope. She'd have just walked into a crowd of 15,000 people. Some of them are just fiercely independent at that age. They'll actually grow out of it a bit; at 3 she's not going to get that far away. But at 2 - pft; she's never known anything to go wrong for her so away she went.

The kid will wander, but that's why you don't get sauced at a softball game and lose track of it. Ours has been coming to 2-3 games/wk for every year of her existence and we haven't misplaced her yet...

Pitt Gorilla
06-29-2017, 11:11 AM
No... I can understand the initial over-reaction. You see someone walking away with your child, yeah that will illicit the worst reaction unfortunately.You would certainly stop the guy, but you wouldn't be stupid enough to beat someone's ass without finding out what's going on. More than likely, the other person is trying to help your dumb ass.

Swanman
06-29-2017, 11:14 AM
If you're sober it's not hard. But when mine was 2 we'd take her to spring games at Faurot and she'd just walk off. It was actually kinda funny. We were, y'know, sober with our child around so we'd keep an eye on her, but I'd hang back about 10 feet and walk behind her just to see if at any point she'd decide she gave any ****s about mom and dad.

Nope. She'd have just walked into a crowd of 15,000 people. Some of them are just fiercely independent at that age. They'll actually grow out of it a bit; at 3 she's not going to get that far away. But at 2 - pft; she's never known anything to go wrong for her so away she went.

The kid will wander, but that's why you don't get sauced at a softball game and lose track of it. Ours has been coming to 2-3 games/wk for every year of her existence and we haven't misplaced her yet...

My 2-year-old will end up 3 states away if we let her slip out of sight for 15 minutes.

The Franchise
06-29-2017, 11:22 AM
If you're sober it's not hard. But when mine was 2 we'd take her to spring games at Faurot and she'd just walk off. It was actually kinda funny. We were, y'know, sober with our child around so we'd keep an eye on her, but I'd hang back about 10 feet and walk behind her just to see if at any point she'd decide she gave any fucks about mom and dad.

I've been at games (older daughter's softball games) and watched my 6 year old twin girls play with other kids. Those other kids parents have no fucking clue where they're at. Even at 6....I expect my kids to stay close enough to where I can keep an eye on what they're doing and who's around them. If its an especially busy day at the fields....they don't leave my side.

Mile High Mania
06-29-2017, 11:28 AM
You would certainly stop the guy, but you wouldn't be stupid enough to beat someone's ass without finding out what's going on. More than likely, the other person is trying to help your dumb ass.

Yeah, I think that's what most reasonable parent would do... but, if your 2 year old gets out of sight like this one did, you're likely not all that reasonable. Sure, shit happens, but seriously you have to watch your kids. It takes a minor moment of time for shit to go wrong.

TLO
06-29-2017, 11:33 AM
This reminds me - how old was the kid that fell in Harambe's pen?

notorious
06-29-2017, 11:48 AM
Give him an encyclopedia and her a Desert Eagle.

Reerun_KC
06-29-2017, 12:02 PM
Probably smart to keep your distance considering your record...

Rooster
06-29-2017, 12:04 PM
Probably smart to keep your distance considering your record...

ROFL

Reerun_KC
06-29-2017, 12:04 PM
Edit:. Just kidding Rainman...

Reerun_KC
06-29-2017, 12:05 PM
Sometimes it pays to just mind your own.

Spott
06-29-2017, 12:43 PM
It's really surprising that something like this would happen in Florida, because people there are known for acting rationally.

nychief
06-29-2017, 12:47 PM
Florida white trash.

Rain Man
06-29-2017, 01:23 PM
Edit:. Just kidding Rainman...

How did you know about that? The court records are supposed to be sealed.

suzzer99
06-29-2017, 01:33 PM

Yep this.

Similar situation I came home and my neighbor's door was open with the TV blaring. I peeked inside and she was passed out naked face down on the bed (studio apt). I called a female friend to go check on her. Didn't want her to wake up with me looming over the bed.

TimBone
06-29-2017, 01:43 PM
If they are walking away with my two year old daughter......yes I get it. I'm not justifying it but I get it.

Punch now, ask questions later.

Rain Man
06-29-2017, 01:43 PM
Yep this.

Similar situation I came home and my neighbor's door was open with the TV blaring. I peeked inside and she was passed out naked face down on the bed (studio apt). I called a female friend to go check on her. Didn't want her to wake up with me looming over the bed.

I hope you took plenty of photographs to document the fact that you maintained a reasonable distance.

The Franchise
06-29-2017, 01:51 PM

The correct response is...

1. Be happy that you found said daughter.
2. Ensure that you take control of daughter.
3. Call the cops.

If the dude tries to run away....then THAT is when you step in and keep him at the location. You don't run up....and just start beating the shit out of the guy. That will get you sued....which I hope happens to this idiot.

Rooster
06-29-2017, 01:55 PM

Yes. That's exactly what I was saying. :rolleyes:

TimBone
06-29-2017, 02:01 PM
The correct response is...

1. Be happy that you found said daughter.
2. Ensure that you take control of daughter.
3. Call the cops.

If the dude tries to run away....then THAT is when you step in and keep him at the location. You don't run up....and just start beating the shit out of the guy. That will get you sued....which I hope happens to this idiot.
Bingo

vailpass
06-29-2017, 02:05 PM
Yep this.

You didn't get one first? When they leave the door open before they pass out naked that constitutes consent.

DJ's left nut
06-29-2017, 02:10 PM

I'm sorry, but this is firmly in the 'beggers can't be choosers' category. You do not get to misplace your child while drinking at a softball game and then question the manner in which someone found said child for you.

There's really no defending this idiot. And while there may be a sliding scale of how to handle this situation 'well' on the samaritan's part, he took a responsibility unto himself that he most assuredly didn't have to in order to help a complete stranger. 'Poorly' isn't even close to how he handled it. 'Less perfectly' may be fine, but the guy kept a 2-yr old safe. I'd say he handled it fine if he were dealing with 90% of the population.

He just happened to stumble onto idiot white-trash drunken Florida Man and suddenly it was a problem.

Pitt Gorilla
06-29-2017, 02:36 PM
Yeah, I think that's what most reasonable parent would do... but, if your 2 year old gets out of sight like this one did, you're likely not all that reasonable. Sure, shit happens, but seriously you have to watch your kids. It takes a minor moment of time for shit to go wrong.
Little ones can disappear quickly. When it happened with us, I was more than happy that someone has stopped them long enough for us to catch up. Never crossed my mind to beat their helpful asses.

Pitt Gorilla
06-29-2017, 02:40 PM

Both sides handled the situation poorly IMO.How did the helpful guy handle the situation poorly?

CoMoChief
06-29-2017, 02:51 PM

this

Rooster
06-29-2017, 02:53 PM
How did the helpful guy handle the situation poorly?

From the OP "I saw this man with my daughter in his hands walking toward the parking lot. What would you do?" the father told NBC affiliate WFLA in a phone interview

All I have said from the beginning is as a father I get where a guy would lose his shit if what is bolded was happening. DJ thinks I'm defending these people and I'm not.

The helpful guy should not have taken the child away from the area or even given the illusion that's what he was doing.

Garcia Bronco
06-29-2017, 02:54 PM

Cool. He can understand it in jail where he belongs.

CoMoChief
06-29-2017, 02:56 PM
Read an article just an hour ago how a father and teenage daughter (wife/mother was deceased apparantly) were on vaction traveling and checked into a travelodge motel. After he checked in he went to move his car and when he came back through the lobby mgmt held him up and started questioning interrogating him about whether he's this girl's real father, called the police on him because that was their "policy"..essentially called this guy a pedo without any substantial proof or evidence that would suggest so, other than he was an older male and she was a teenage girl.

CoMoChief
06-29-2017, 03:04 PM
So after the fact the father still didn't believe the guy was trying to help?

LMAO...what a buffoon. A simple conversation w/ the guy (not like the guy is trying to flee, father had backup with him). In that conversation the Samaritan would more than likely have pointed out he was with friends and she looked lost and he was trying to have her point out her parents yadda yadda. Instead the father immediately went to fists.

Father should go directly to jail. Do not pass go.

Rain Man
06-29-2017, 03:05 PM
Read an article just an hour ago how a father and teenage daughter (wife/mother was deceased apparantly) were on vaction traveling and checked into a travelodge motel. After he checked in he went to move his car and when he came back through the lobby mgmt held him up and started questioning interrogating him about whether he's this girl's real father, called the police on him because that was their "policy"..essentially called this guy a pedo without any substantial proof or evidence that would suggest so, other than he was an older male and she was a teenage girl.

There's an ad campaign for airbnb in here. Maybe I'll send them a concept pitch.

DJ's left nut
06-29-2017, 03:08 PM
:rolleyes:The helpful guy should not have taken the child away from the area or even given the illusion that's what he was doing.

Shoulda just let her wander out into traffic, amiright?

Best case scenario for her is being raised by these psychotic lunatics and frankly I'm guessing we'd all be better off if we'd remove a few of their genes from the pool, eh?

Jesus...telling some guy that found a lost child how he should've handled things is just absurd. He handled things just fine - assholes like Florida Man are the problem, not this dude.

But hey, I guess she shouldn't have been wearing that skirt, eh?

Fucking ridiculous.

DJ's left nut
06-29-2017, 03:11 PM
So after the fact the father still didn't believe the guy was trying to help?

LMAO...what a buffoon. A simple conversation w/ the guy (not like the guy is trying to flee, father had backup with him). In that conversation the Samaritan would more than likely have pointed out he was with friends and she looked lost and he was trying to have her point out her parents yadda yadda. Instead the father immediately went to fists.

Father should go directly to jail. Do not pass go.

No no no no no. This is the other guy's fault. He should've known that this fucking moron was going to grab a bunch of his drunk buddies and kick his ass.

Guy handled it poorly.

The guy's reaction after the fact paints all the portrait we need of this asshole. It isn't just the doubling down, but the going on social media and flying off. We ALL have seen a friend of a friend like this on facebook and it's always some meth-head fucking hoosier without basic common sense.

Like I said - next time let her wander into traffic. She's just going to end up a toothless crack-whore like her parents. Best to just nip this one in the bud before she has to find out how much dick she'll need to suck for another bump.

Rooster
06-29-2017, 03:14 PM
Shoulda just let her wander out into traffic, amiright?

Best case scenario for her is being raised by these psychotic lunatics and frankly I'm guessing we'd all be better off if we'd remove a few of their genes from the pool, eh?

Jesus...telling some guy that found a lost child how he should've handled things is just absurd. He handled things just fine - assholes like Florida Man are the problem, not this dude.

But hey, I guess she shouldn't have been wearing that skirt, eh?

****ing ridiculous.

Are you a father?

Beef Supreme
06-29-2017, 03:18 PM
Like I said - next time let her wander into traffic. She's just going to end up a toothless crack-whore like her parents. Best to just nip this one in the bud before she has to find out how much dick she'll need to suck for another bump.

http://cdn.isciencetimes.com/data/images/full/2013/07/03/4474-beer-toast.jpg

DJ's left nut
06-29-2017, 03:37 PM
Are you a father?

Yes. And if I just flat fucking lose my kid and approach someone that I find with her, I'm not going to round up my buddies to kick his ass without taking some kind of temperature of the situation.

Are you a sentient being? How can you not see that this was just some hillbilly fuckwad looking to go beat up a brown person? This was a white-trash piece of shit that jumped someone who did him a HUGE favor.

And by attempting to shift even one iota of blame over to the other guy, you are effectively defending this fuckstick. He's a piece of trash and deserves to be in prison. Panic wrought of your own recklessness is no defense for beating the shit out of an innocent man.

Full stop.

DJ's left nut
06-29-2017, 03:46 PM
Here's a question - what if he'd have shot the guy? Just flat killed him.

Because your suggestion is essentially "well he looked like he was trying to kidnap her so the father's reaction is understandable...". Meanwhile, had someone ACTUALLY been trying to kidnap her and that person been shot, we'd have applauded it. So shooting an actual kidnapper is going to be seen as a righteous act.

By extension, if shooting a kidnapper is fine and you seem to believe that beating the shit out of a person that looked like he might be a kidnapper is understandable, why wouldn't flat fucking shooting the guy have been within reason?

And I'm willing to bet that the only reason this guy didn't actually get shot is that this lunatic shit-stain and his posse of drunk idiots didn't have a gun on them. You can hear the crazy pouring out of this guy in his interviews. And for some crazy-ass reason you want to shift blame.

You absolutely do not get to check reason at the door because you're in a panic that YOU created. That's not acceptable in any form or fashion.

Rooster
06-29-2017, 03:53 PM
Yes. And if I just flat ****ing lose my kid and approach someone that I find with her, I'm not going to round up my buddies to kick his ass without taking some kind of temperature of the situation.

Are you a sentient being? How can you not see that this was just some hillbilly ****wad looking to go beat up a brown person? This was a white-trash piece of shit that jumped someone who did him a HUGE favor.

And by attempting to shift even one iota of blame over to the other guy, you are effectively defending this ****stick. He's a piece of trash and deserves to be in prison. Panic wrought of your own recklessness is no defense for beating the shit out of an innocent man.

Full stop.

I have never defended these white trash POS softball players or the shitty parenting. Until this post I didn't know the good guy was brown. My first post was based on the OP.

There were some posting that couldn't believe that a parent might actually get emotional seeing their child being carried away to a parking lot. (Put all the other white trash shit aside that was going on) There answer to the situation was walking up to the guy and saying "Hey brah. I see you're walking off with my kid. How can I help you?" Well that's not real world.

I don't think what happened was justified at all and I hope the dude sues the shit out them. And if I inferred his beating was justified than I didn't do a good job stating my opinion.

You shouldn't walk off with a baby bear cub you found and you shouldn't walk off with human child either much for the same reason.

O.city
06-29-2017, 03:56 PM
No no no no no. This is the other guy's fault. He should've known that this ****ing moron was going to grab a bunch of his drunk buddies and kick his ass.

Guy handled it poorly.

The guy's reaction after the fact paints all the portrait we need of this asshole. It isn't just the doubling down, but the going on social media and flying off. We ALL have seen a friend of a friend like this on facebook and it's always some meth-head ****ing hoosier without basic common sense.

It's this reason that I'm pro choice

DJ's left nut
06-29-2017, 04:02 PM
I have never defended these white trash POS softball players or the shitty parenting.

My point being that saying that the other guy handled it 'poorly' is blame-shifting and in effect defending the other guy.

Blame is, in a real practical sense, zero sum. In any particular incident there's 100% to go around and that's all there is. Now sometimes it's just shit luck and 100% goes on God or Spaghetti monsters or butterflies in Africa. But that's not what we're working with here. We have two parties and 100% and not much in the way of good old bad luck.

I'm not comfortable putting it on the guy that tried to help and by saying 'he handled it poorly' you're doing precisely that.

DJ's left nut
06-29-2017, 04:06 PM

I believe you were in the thread where I referred to my stance here as the natural outgrowth of my ghoulish pragmatism. When it comes to government, I govern from economics only.

Look at the numbers - they don't lie. The aborted tend to come from lower socioeconomic strata and single-parent homes. The long-term prognosis for those children is pretty terrible all around (again, over large numbers). So strictly speaking, abortion is a massive economic benefit and probably keeps Democrats out of the voter pool.

So win/win. Again - ghoulish pragmatism.

wazu
06-29-2017, 04:14 PM
Yes. And if I just flat fucking lose my kid and approach someone that I find with her, I'm not going to round up my buddies to kick his ass without taking some kind of temperature of the situation.

It feels like we don't have a clear picture of what happened. The dad is claiming that his daughter was being carried towards the parking lot. And his friends reported she was being led away. And this guy was at the park "with friends"? Where were they while all this was happening?

It seems odd to me that the good samaritan seems to have no interest in fighting back and has fled town. Police have cleared him and overwhelming sentiment appears to be in his favor. Hate stories like this that omit key pieces of information and follow-up.

Al Czervik
06-29-2017, 04:14 PM
I believe you were in the thread where I referred to my stance here as the natural outgrowth of my ghoulish pragmatism. When it comes to government, I govern from economics only.

Look at the numbers - they don't lie. The aborted tend to come from lower socioeconomic strata and single-parent homes. The long-term prognosis for those children is pretty terrible all around (again, over large numbers). So strictly speaking, abortion is a massive economic benefit and probably keeps Democrats out of the voter pool.

100% This

O.city
06-29-2017, 04:15 PM

Basically yes

I was in that thread and have stated a similar stance in conversations recently. It doesn't go over well at first

DJ's left nut
06-29-2017, 04:26 PM
It feels like we don't have a clear picture of what happened. The dad is claiming that his daughter was being carried towards the parking lot. And his friends reported she was being led away. And this guy was at the park "with friends"? Where were they while all this was happening?

It seems odd to me that the good samaritan seems to have no interest in fighting back and has fled town. Police have cleared him and overwhelming sentiment appears to be in his favor. Hate stories like this that omit key pieces of information and follow-up.

His friends, yeah. They took part in an ass-beating so, uh, how do you think they're gonna play this one?

Meanwhile independent witnesses have confirmed that he was walking the girl around the park to different couples/men and asking her to tell him if that was her parents.

Yeah, a lot of people abduct children after walking them around to various people and trying to find out if she belongs to them. Just one hell of a long-con right there.

The dude fled town because he's an Indian (dot) in a backwoods Florida shithole where the trailer park emptied and got the mob riled up before he knew what the fuck was going on. Remember that the lie makes it around the world twice before the truth has a chance to put its pants on.

DJ's left nut
06-29-2017, 04:27 PM
Basically yes

I was in that thread and have stated a similar stance in conversations recently. It doesn't go over well at first

Oh lord.

If at any time you find yourself in polite company and are considering making an argument that I've made.....don't. They never really go over that well.

TimBone
06-29-2017, 04:28 PM
Are you a father?
Ha. I knew this was eventually coming.

Don't understand how a father can immediately start punching someone in the face when he sees them carrying his daughter? YOU MUST NOT BE A PARENT.

O.city
06-29-2017, 04:33 PM
Oh lord.

If at any time you find yourself in polite company and are considering making an argument that I've made.....don't. They never really go over that well.

I've always been pro choice in that I just don't give a damn about it so let them do what they want

But yes this one will turn heads. Haha

SAUTO
06-29-2017, 04:34 PM
I have three daughters and a young son.

I'm a fucking asshole and like to punch people.

No.1:I watch my kids, I don't take them with me places I plan on drinking.

No.2: I try to be sure why I punch someone BEFORE actually punching them.

Seems like the idiot father should have just said "thanks"

T-post Tom
06-29-2017, 04:36 PM

This is where we find ourselves today. I've had similar situations happen multiple times over the years. Fortunately I was able to enlist the aid of someone nearby each time. Once I had to pick up a toddler that was walking next to a busy street. I was able to pick him up before he stepped off the curb & into traffic. I immediately asked the lady closest to us if this was her son. After she said "no", I asked her to call 911. Not a minute later the mother came screaming at me in a rage. Everyone within earshot turned and looked at me like I was public enemy #1. Thankfully the 911 lady was still next to me & explained what happened. The mother gave us a quiet "thank you" and left down the street with her kid. Pretty sure I would not have gotten the same reaction without someone to back me up.

Fish
06-29-2017, 05:14 PM
While in college, I worked IT part time for the local public school district. I spent the majority of my time at the high school. I was in the volleyball coach's office one day, taking care of a repair request, reimaging her computer. Her office was adjoining the girls locker room, with a concrete wall about 4' high and windows above that. All of a sudden, the lights come on in the locker room and a team of high school girls comes in and immediately starts undressing, oblivious to me working in the office. At first I hit the floor, thinking I would duck out the door and not be noticed. But then I panicked about being seen leaving the office like that and being accused of perving. I sat down with my back against the wall and windows to the locker room, and grabbed the phone and called the principal. That was a weird phone conversation for sure. He sent a female adjunct to the office and told me to close my eyes. LOL. The volleyball coach comes in before the adjunct gets there, and finds me sitting on the floor with my back to a locker room full of nude teen girls. It was about as uncomfortable as it sounds. They ended up having to implement new rules for the IT department because of it, that applied to doing any requests in the gym, theater, nurses office, etc. I didn't get in any trouble, but I sure could have. If I hadn't called the principal beforehand, I don't know if they would have believed me. I didn't actually see anything except underwear, but I'm not sure if the principal believed that.

Pilsner
06-29-2017, 05:16 PM
This is the first time I’ve told this story:

A few months ago, I was leaving a friend’s house and I had taken a wrong turn out of his neighborhood. I was now struggling to find my way back to a road I recognized. Debating about pulling over and getting out my cellphone, I suddenly saw two children running in the berm parallel to the road, about 50 yards in front of my card. I genuinely did not believe what I was seeing, so I slowed down and squinted out the front window. It was as if these two tiny kids were reading my mind and playing on my worst fears, they decided to cross into road. From behind, I couldn’t tell how old they were, but they were very small and that had that gait that toddlers have – impeded by a diaper and with only rudimentary command over their gross motor function. These kids were sprinting towards a T-intersection about 25 feet from them with a much larger road with cars going in excess of 45mph. The fear I felt in that moment of seeing these kids doing their best lemming impression was unlike I have felt in my life.

I gassed it. Full on, stepped on my car's gas pedal and I felt the kickdown switch engage. I heard the car downshift and my car was screaming until I was about 25 feet from the kids. I stomped on the brakes as hard as I ever have in a car that I own, threw on the emergency flashers, jumped out of the car and went into a dead goddamned sprint. I met the kids about 10 feet from the fucking intersection, picked them up, and carried them both to the sidewalk. They were both crying at this point, because they assumed some sweaty, un-athletic man was assaulting them and spoiling their fun.

I look at these two kids and see that neither one is much older than 2 or 3 years old. At this point, I’m no longer terrified but just dazed. Where the fuck are these kids’ parents?!? I ask the older of the two, a little girl, where her mom is and she looked at me with hate and confusion. They’re brown, so I made a guess and tried my broken Spanish – “Donday estah Mama?” She just starts crying louder.

A middle-aged woman and her teenage son come running up and asking me if everything is all right. Apparently, they were on the other side of the road and heard my car accelerating. Before I have a chance to respond, two Mexican men come running up, clearly disturbed and scared out of their fucking minds. At this point, what happened was a blur. I think I remember asking the little girl, “Is that your Papa?” (struggling to come up with the word padre) as I didn’t know who the fuck these guys were.
The two guys said “Thank god, thank god, the garage door latch broke”. I don’t remember what I said. I walked back to my car and drove away as I was so goddamn freaked out that I didn’t have the presence of mind to ask any more questions, let alone to do anything useful. I went home and drank dark liquor before the sun set for probably the first time in my life.

Going over this in my mind, I’m extraordinarily lucky that day didn’t go much, MUCH worse for those two children and I. A few things I didn’t think about at the time: Did I just hand those kids over to complete strangers? They could’ve been rapists for all I know. I just assumed because they were the right color that they are related, but I have no way of knowing that. Should I have called the police? Again, for no reason other than the welfare of those kids. That likely WAS their dad or relative, but even if it was, who the fuck locks two toddlers in a garage and then doesn’t notice when they’re gone and running head long into certain death? What the fuck would have happened if that lady and her teenage son DIDN’T see the whole thing but just happened to come up to see me sweating, out of breath, kneeling next to small children that are crying and don’t want anything to do with me? I could’ve been charged for attempted abduction or some other nonsense. I left my car in the middle of the goddamn street with the hazards blinking and the driver side door open. What would’ve happened if someone would’ve wrecked into that?

I try not to think about it. My real takeaway from that day was this:
1. I need to get in better shape
2. I need to learn some more Spanish
3. People need to watch their motherfucking kids.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="false" DefSemiHidden="false" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="371"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal Indent"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footnote text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotation text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="header"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footer"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index heading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="table of figures"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="envelope address"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="envelope return"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footnote reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotation reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="line number"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="page number"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="endnote reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="endnote text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="table of authorities"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="macro"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toa heading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Closing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Signature"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text Indent"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Message Header"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Salutation"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Date"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text First Indent"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text First Indent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Note Heading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text Indent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text Indent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Block Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Hyperlink"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="FollowedHyperlink"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Document Map"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Plain Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="E-mail Signature"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Top of Form"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Bottom of Form"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal (Web)"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Acronym"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Address"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Cite"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Code"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Definition"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Keyboard"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Preformatted"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Sample"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Typewriter"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Variable"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal Table"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotation subject"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="No List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Classic 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Classic 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Classic 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Classic 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Contemporary"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Elegant"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Professional"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Subtle 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Subtle 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Balloon Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Theme"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="41" Name="Plain Table 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="42" Name="Plain Table 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="43" Name="Plain Table 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="44" Name="Plain Table 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="45" Name="Plain Table 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="40" Name="Grid Table Light"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 6"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]-->

TimBone
06-29-2017, 05:18 PM
While in college, I worked IT part time for the local public school district. I spent the majority of my time at the high school. I was in the volleyball coach's office one day, taking care of a repair request, reimaging her computer. Her office was adjoining the girls locker room, with a concrete wall about 4' high and windows above that. All of a sudden, the lights come on in the locker room and a team of high school girls comes in and immediately starts undressing, oblivious to me working in the office. At first I hit the floor, thinking I would duck out the door and not be noticed. But then I panicked about being seen leaving the office like that and being accused of perving. I sat down with my back against the wall and windows to the locker room, and grabbed the phone and called the principal. That was a weird phone conversation for sure. He sent a female adjunct to the office and told me to close my eyes. LOL. The volleyball coach comes in before the adjunct gets there, and finds me sitting on the floor with my back to a locker room full of nude teen girls. It was about as uncomfortable as it sounds. They ended up having to implement new rules for the IT department because of it, that applied to doing any requests in the gym, theater, nurses office, etc. I didn't get in any trouble, but I sure could have. If I hadn't called the principal beforehand, I don't know if they would have believed me. I didn't actually see anything except underwear, but I'm not sure if the principal believed that.
You're lucky Rooster wasn't the father of one of those girls. He would have shot you.

jjchieffan
06-29-2017, 05:19 PM
A few months ago, I took my family to an indoor water park. It was pretty packed. My GF and I were on the ramp to the lazy river when a toddler ran by us and down to the lazy river. We looked around and she wasn't being looked after by anyone, although there were several adults close by. Then she started to step down into the water. It was at that point that I decided that I had to do something before a trajedy happened. I ran down to her. And before I grabbed her, I asked everyone around, does she belong to any of you? Nobody claimed her, so I grabbed her up out of the water. About that time, here came the father running down the ramp. He took her, thanked me and said that he had just turned his head for a moment and she was gone. Then he returned to his family. But the story in the OP is exactly why I hesitated. I didn't want anyone to think that I was trying to take their kid.

TimBone
06-29-2017, 05:22 PM
You last two are also lucky Rooster isn't the father of those children.

wazu
06-29-2017, 05:35 PM
His friends, yeah. They took part in an ass-beating so, uh, how do you think they're gonna play this one?

Meanwhile independent witnesses have confirmed that he was walking the girl around the park to different couples/men and asking her to tell him if that was her parents.

Yeah, a lot of people abduct children after walking them around to various people and trying to find out if she belongs to them. Just one hell of a long-con right there.

The dude fled town because he's an Indian (dot) in a backwoods Florida shithole where the trailer park emptied and got the mob riled up before he knew what the fuck was going on. Remember that the lie makes it around the world twice before the truth has a chance to put its pants on.

Missed that he was Indian. That does change things. I was referring to the Samaritan's friends he came to the park with.

I don't think the guy was trying to abduct. I'm pointing out weird flaws in the news story that could impact heavily any gray area in how this all really went down.

Bugeater
06-29-2017, 05:37 PM
While in college, I worked IT part time for the local public school district. I spent the majority of my time at the high school. I was in the volleyball coach's office one day, taking care of a repair request, reimaging her computer. Her office was adjoining the girls locker room, with a concrete wall about 4' high and windows above that. All of a sudden, the lights come on in the locker room and a team of high school girls comes in and immediately starts undressing, oblivious to me working in the office. At first I hit the floor, thinking I would duck out the door and not be noticed. But then I panicked about being seen leaving the office like that and being accused of perving. I sat down with my back against the wall and windows to the locker room, and grabbed the phone and called the principal. That was a weird phone conversation for sure. He sent a female adjunct to the office and told me to close my eyes. LOL. The volleyball coach comes in before the adjunct gets there, and finds me sitting on the floor with my back to a locker room full of nude teen girls. It was about as uncomfortable as it sounds. They ended up having to implement new rules for the IT department because of it, that applied to doing any requests in the gym, theater, nurses office, etc. I didn't get in any trouble, but I sure could have. If I hadn't called the principal beforehand, I don't know if they would have believed me. I didn't actually see anything except underwear, but I'm not sure if the principal believed that.There's no reason ANYONE'S office should have clear view of ANY locker room. WTF?

Pasta Little Brioni
06-29-2017, 05:39 PM
Are you a father?

The fuck does this even mean?

KCUnited
06-29-2017, 05:39 PM
It took a village when I was a kid. I remember doing my first bump of yay and scoring a Zapp mixed tape after getting lost on Wilie Aikens bobblehead day at a Royals game as a little, little kid. Nobody was mad.

Fish
06-29-2017, 05:41 PM
You're lucky Rooster wasn't the father of one of those girls. He would have shot you.

Nah, Rooster is an all right guy. DJ is just taking his initial post and blowing it up for dramatic effect. What he said wasn't very considerate, but isn't worthy of the damning adjective-laden admonishment he's receiving. DJ just get's on a roll sometimes...

wazu
06-29-2017, 05:41 PM
The fuck does this even mean?

If you're a father it's assumed you are a blind rage-monster with no ability to be rational if there's even a chance that someone wants to harm your child.

Fish
06-29-2017, 05:44 PM
There's no reason ANYONE'S office should have clear view of ANY locker room. WTF?

Really? My own high school was the same way. Football coach's office was in the guy's locker room. Full length windows directly into the locker room.

Spott
06-29-2017, 05:52 PM
Really? My own high school was the same way. Football coach's office was in the guy's locker room. Full length windows directly into the locker room.

It was like that in my Junior high in Lee's Summit. Our gym teacher seemed like a real creeper and would always be sitting in that office with that big window while some of the students would shower after class.

T-post Tom
06-29-2017, 05:56 PM

http://www.gonewiththetwins.com/pages/features/2009/images/toptenraunchiestcomedymoments/porkys.jpg

TimBone
06-29-2017, 06:18 PM
Nah, Rooster is an all right guy. DJ is just taking his initial post and blowing it up for dramatic effect. What he said wasn't very considerate, but isn't worthy of the damning adjective-laden admonishment he's receiving. DJ just get's on a roll sometimes...
Yeah, Rooster is a good dude. I just like giving people shit.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
06-29-2017, 06:22 PM
I find it funny that everyone is shitting on Florida when someone was killed for falling asleep in the wrong car at a Chiefs game.

mdchiefsfan
06-29-2017, 06:24 PM

Too bad the dumb ones make the wrong one

T-post Tom
06-29-2017, 06:59 PM
I find it funny that everyone is shitting on Florida when someone was killed for falling asleep in the wrong car at a Chiefs game.

Stupid stuff can happen anywhere, but Florida reigns supreme:

https://www.local10.com/news/weird-news/south-florida-man-stabs-father-who-tried-to-circumcise-him-police-say

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2016/04/21/tallahassee-man-charged-soliciting-sex-dogs/83333000/

http://www.mypanhandle.com/news/bay-county-woman-ends-party-by-shooting-at-guests/611158199

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20160509/deputies-deltona-man-finds-bullet-hole-3-days-after-shooting-himself

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3484064/Pro-gun-poster-girl-shot-four-year-old-son-driving-Florida-boy-pistol-seat-truck.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

http://deadspin.com/what-the-fuck-seriously-1778714475

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-swan-punch-lake-eola-abuse-20160627-story.html

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/loxahatchee-acreage/man-accused-of-tossing-gator-into-wendys-drive-thru-window

http://wfla.com/2016/05/04/cops-man-stuffed-python-in-pants-at-pet-store/

http://www.wptv.com/news/state/florida-gas-station-robbed-suspect-appeared-to-have-drawn-on-beard

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/chewbacca-arrested-for-grand-theft-184903

http://www.flkeysnews.com/news/article83328322.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-caught-setting-fire-wrong-car-article-1.2777089

NJChiefsFan
06-29-2017, 07:01 PM
Forget what the guy did in the moment, as narrow-minded and rednecky as that was. Let's not get lost in that. The way this guy handled it after the fact is horrific. I also hope this guy gets sued. I can't handle when people don't own up to their own mistakes. Guy can't admit he made a mistake......so instead I will try to ruin this guy's life.

NWTF
06-29-2017, 07:07 PM
Forget what the guy did in the moment, as narrow-minded and rednecky as that was. Let's not get lost in that. The way this guy handled it after the fact is horrific. I also hope this guy gets sued. I can't handle when people don't own up to their own mistakes. Guy can't admit he made a mistake......so instead I will try to ruin this guy's life.

Totally agree. His first act is questionable but understandable, everything after tells me that father is an dip shit attention whore.

bricks
06-29-2017, 07:10 PM
Wow that is terrible

bricks
06-29-2017, 07:10 PM

I'd sue that guy. **** that guy

ThaVirus
06-29-2017, 07:15 PM
Damn, DJ really is turnt up on this issue.

Bugeater
06-29-2017, 07:22 PM
Guess if our high school was that way I don't recall. Just seems odd that there would be any windows anywhere in a place like that where's there's a reasonable expectation of privacy. Only bad things can become of it.

Not to mention the coach should have known better than to put you in a position with that potential in the first place.

TimBone
06-29-2017, 07:24 PM
That wouldn't even make the top 100 in Florida.

TimBone
06-29-2017, 07:26 PM

Totally agree. His first act is questionable but understandable, everything after tells me that father is an dip shit attention whore.
He's probably sticking to his story because of the lawsuit. He comes out and admits that he fucked up, and that the other guy had good intentions, then he's automatically made the guys case for him.

Scumbag move for sure, but probably true.

Otter
06-29-2017, 07:29 PM

Had something similar happen to me but approached the girl then crouched down to make eye contact and asked if she was lost. Picked her up, introduced her to my wife who reassured her greatly to make the situation easier and asked her to point to the last place she seen her Mom.

Found her Mom and said "did you lose a soldier?". The Mom had 3 other kids in tow and was freaking out herself. Not trashy looking at all just a WTF moment.

I'm a sucker for little girls. If it would have been a boy I would have kicked him in the ass and told him to take a jiu jitsu class and learn to read a compass.

Iowanian
06-29-2017, 07:39 PM
Too soon.

I'd gladly take a beating for a misunderstanding instead of doing nothing.

The only thin worse than not helping is helping and it not being enough.

stevieray
06-29-2017, 07:40 PM
breakdown of family always leads to a breakdown of community....it's sad and unfortunate, but we are less trusting and too quick to assume the worst.

That said, this family was EXTREMELY fortunate for that man being there...she could've easily disappeared.

ThaVirus
06-29-2017, 07:40 PM
I'm a sucker for little girls.

Get him, Rooster!

Spott
06-29-2017, 07:58 PM

The guy playing softball actually does live in a trailer. But that's pretty much the norm for most small towns in Florida.

DJ's left nut
06-29-2017, 08:01 PM
DJ just get's on a roll sometimes...

Conceded. And my general rule of not looking at WHO I'm locking horns with perhaps led to more vitriol than needed (this rule generally serves me well, however).

Damn, DJ really is turnt up on this issue.

I have a 3 yr old blonde with her mommy's curls and her daddy's attitude. I go to softball games at least 2 nights a week and for 9 oclock games she her little eyes out when she can't go to 'daddy's soccerball game'....I have no idea why she can't get that right.

I've lost my kid exactly zero times and if I did I would not turn around in a drunken stupor and beat the shit out of the guy that pulled me from the fire then publicly disparage him. This is such an easily relate-able situation for me that I have no problem at all calling this guy pretty much the pinnacle of human refuse.

I try to walk a mile before calling someone a piece of shit but I've walked several of these miles already and know damn good and well how I'd handle it. As such, I have no problem calling this guy a complete piece of shit.

Pitt Gorilla
06-29-2017, 08:01 PM
I'm probably going to delete this soon, so please don't quote it.

Being a Good Samaritan has lots of risk for a lot of reasons.

Good on you for doing the right thing. Seriously.

DJ's left nut
06-29-2017, 08:09 PM
Shit deal, Iowanian. Good on you for giving it your best go and better on you for taking it so hard. Shows a kind soul in the face of a tough situation.

stevieray
06-29-2017, 08:12 PM
Good on you for doing the right thing. Seriously.

"please don't quote"

wazu
06-29-2017, 08:18 PM
Sorry, Iowanian. Shit that's just terrible. Thank you for your courage and action.

Rain Man
06-29-2017, 08:30 PM
Sorry to hear, Iowanian. That's a terrible situation.

Amnorix
06-29-2017, 08:45 PM
The guy should press assault and battery charges. JFC.

wazu
06-29-2017, 08:51 PM
The guy should press assault and battery charges. JFC.

Honestly, if someone clocked me because of a misunderstanding, but later apologized to me and publicly admitted being wrong, I'd forgive and forget. But this dude has been doubling and tripling down. Press charges. Fire back through media. Fight back!

BWillie
06-29-2017, 08:57 PM
Parents are generally veey unreasonable when it comes to their children. Not surprising

Al Czervik
06-29-2017, 11:29 PM
Conceded. And my general rule of not looking at WHO I'm locking horns with perhaps led to more vitriol than needed (this rule generally serves me well, however).

I have a 3 yr old blonde with her mommy's curls and her daddy's attitude. I go to softball games at least 2 nights a week and for 9 oclock games she her little eyes out when she can't go to 'daddy's soccerball game'....I have no idea why she can't get that right.

I've lost my kid exactly zero times and if I did I would not turn around in a drunken stupor and beat the shit out of the guy that pulled me from the fire then publicly disparage him. This is such an easily relate-able situation for me that I have no problem at all calling this guy pretty much the pinnacle of human refuse.

I try to walk a mile before calling someone a piece of shit but I've walked several of these miles already and know damn good and well how I'd handle it. As such, I have no problem calling this guy a complete piece of shit.

Exactly....This guy is a Pile of Shit and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Fucking scumbag....

RealSNR
06-29-2017, 11:43 PM
Let me show you all how much I fucking love my daughter!

THAT'S how much! Want to call me a shitty dad for losing my kid? Did you just see what happened? I did it because I love my daughter and if you don't do that, you don't love your kids as much as me!!

Simply Red
06-30-2017, 12:00 AM
pops must have went 0-fer

Skyy God
06-30-2017, 04:26 AM
There was a lawsuit a decade or so back about a maintenance worker that was driving around (I believe in England) and saw a little girl on her own. He was driving a white windowless utility van and was scared to help her because he thought people would say he was trying to abduct her.

She ended up drowning in a neighbors koi pond and he got sued for it. The local authorities pretty much said "yeah, we'd would've ended up prosecuting him for kidnapping...probably a smart move..."

He won the case outright. The goddamn mob, man. As has been noted, you cannot simultaneously be an absentee parent AND vigilante warrior. It don't work that way, kids. If you're going to essentially count on the public being your babysitter, you don't get to accuse anyone unfortunate enough to get stuck with the job of malevolent intent. And if you're going to do so, I guess you don't get to be all that surprised when your kid drowns in a landscaping pool.

Speaking of Good Samaritans, heard a really tragic story last night.

Guy's dog breaks out of his basement through a window during a storm. Apparently this happens frequently, the dog runs around the neighborhood and comes back to the backyard.

This time a (likely methed up) neighbor chick finds said dog, locks dog in her car, passes out for like 13 hours, finds dog dead of heat stroke, and nonchalantly returns dead dog.

F'ing people, man.

Iowanian
06-30-2017, 07:59 AM
A lot of judgy M-fs in here.

Anyone who has had a toddler should understand just how quickly they can get away from you. You turn your head for a second and they're on their way into something.

Given the circumstances, I can't say what the father was feeling, but I can tell you I've had a child(older than a toddler) get lost by taking a wrong turn at a resort and I can tell you how worried a parent gets when you're looking for them. I can also tell you that if you're in that state of mind and the person with your child doesn't look legit, I can see how violence could occur.

I wasn't there, you weren't there...you don't know which of these people are the good guy. The dad in this case might be a complete nutball, but if you let a story like this prevent you from helping a lost or hurt kid, you have no balls in your sack.

DaFace
06-30-2017, 08:30 AM
A lot of judgy M-fs in here.

Anyone who has had a toddler should understand just how quickly they can get away from you. You turn your head for a second and they're on their way into something.

Given the circumstances, I can't say what the father was feeling, but I can tell you I've had a child(older than a toddler) get lost by taking a wrong turn at a resort and I can tell you how worried a parent gets when you're looking for them. I can also tell you that if you're in that state of mind and the person with your child doesn't look legit, I can see how violence could occur.

I wasn't there, you weren't there...you don't know which of these people are the good guy. The dad in this case might be a complete nutball, but if you let a story like this prevent you from helping a lost or hurt kid, you have no balls in your sack.
That's all well and good, but he still assaulted the guy who was trying to help, didn't apologize, posted his personal information online, and has driven him out of town with threats. We're well past the point of "unfortunate mistake in the heat of the moment."

Iowanian
06-30-2017, 09:00 AM
It's florida, a gator had likely eaten his brain.