PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs AFC West Predictions 2017

Pages : [1] 2

RunKC
08-09-2017, 01:39 PM
What do you guys think of the division this year? Who is winning this year?

Do you think the Chiefs repeat? FA, draft & Training Camp are all over and teams are set.

Whatcha got??

RunKC
08-09-2017, 01:40 PM
Chiefs-the schedule this season is the most favorable I can remember. We only play back-to-back road games one time and the bye week falls between those games. Our last 6 games are against 2 bad teams and then 3/4 to close out the season.
We still have the best coaching staff and overall roster. I think 11-5 is very realistic.

Raiders-the first thing I see here is a horrible schedule.
@TEN, NYJ, @WAS, @DEN. Then it's back to back road trips across the country. Then it's NE, NYG and ends with 3/4 on the road to end the season. Yikes.
I think they have talent, but the schedule is significantly harder this year.
I've got them at 9-7 bc I really do think that schedule is one of the 3 worst in the league.

Broncos-new coach, new D.C., 3/5 projected new starters on OL and maybe a new QB if Lynch starts. Add a broken Charles and you see a team stocked full of question marks. I think they have early struggles with inexperience and older players.
8-8 is my best guess

Chargers-they have a good team but their all broken. No 1st/2nd rd picks, Keenan Allen is slowly coming back and their OL is once again in flux. I think they have a lot of talent, but not enough coaching yet.
6-10

Discuss Thrower
08-09-2017, 01:41 PM
https://playoffpredictors.com/Football/NFL?L=Aw18ZXTt-DFOS1b0ckA

Ming the Merciless
08-09-2017, 01:48 PM
Raiders and Chiefs the top 2

SD and Donks bottom 2
------------------------------

If I have to be any more specific than that I guess I will say:

Raiders 11-5
Chiefs 10-6
Donks 7-9
SD 6-10

------------------

penbrook
08-09-2017, 01:49 PM
Chiefs 16-0!

New World Order
08-09-2017, 01:51 PM
1. Raiders

2. Chiefs

3. Donks

4. Bolts

Reerun_KC
08-09-2017, 01:52 PM
Raiders 11-5
Chiefs 10-6
SD 7-9
Donkeys 6-10

Chiefs 0-1 playoffs.

Mile High Mania
08-09-2017, 01:52 PM
Chiefs should finish no worse that 14 wins... likely getting screwed in the two losses, count on it. Raiders will lose Lynch and Carr to injuries at the worst possible time for them and fall short of expectations with 10 wins. Chargers will be on a pace for 11 wins until things go south in week 4 and they fail to reach .500. And, Denver will cheat their way to a 2-0 start, shocking everyone until reality sets in and they fail to win another game all year.

staylor26
08-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Chiefs should finish no worse that 14 wins... likely getting screwed in the two losses, count on it. Raiders will lose Lynch and Carr to injuries at the worst possible time for them and fall short of expectations with 10 wins. Chargers will be on a pace for 11 wins until things go south in week 4 and they fail to reach .500. And, Denver will cheat their way to a 2-0 start, shocking everyone until reality sets in and they fail to win another game all year.

Your butthurt is really showing

notorious
08-09-2017, 01:56 PM
San Diego

Raiders/Chiefs

Broncos

Just my gut instinct.

Reerun_KC
08-09-2017, 01:57 PM
LMAO. That's funny. Well played.

BWillie
08-09-2017, 01:58 PM
10-6.

We are going to beat Brady @ New England, though. Then regress a little. You heard it here first.

BlackOp
08-09-2017, 02:22 PM
Doesnt matter....

DaneMcCloud
08-09-2017, 02:24 PM
Right now? Before the first preseason game?

Chiefs: 12-4
Raiders: 9-7
Broncos: 6-10
Chargers: 5-11

Nickhead
08-09-2017, 02:24 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Gq-Li5nzxvk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

all four finish 8-8 :D

j/k

chiefs
chargers
raiders
denver

not a clue what the records will be

jimidollar
08-09-2017, 02:26 PM
Chiefs 11-5

Raiders 10-6

Chargers 6-10

Broncos 4-12

O.city
08-09-2017, 02:27 PM
Right now? Before the first preseason game?

Raiders: 9-7
Chargers: 5-11

This is about where I think it'll end up right now. Could change after preseason though.

I think the broncos end up around 8 maybe plus minus 1 from there. Good d bad o and new coaching etc.

Raiders won a lot of close games last year and I'm not sure about the d. The offense should be great but we shall see about the d.

Chargers could win 10 or lose 10

Mile High Mania
08-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Your butthurt is really showing
Sometimes, things just fly right by you...

LMAO. That's funny. Well played.
Thank you! See, he gets it...

Doesnt matter....
Damn straight, it don't matter... this is like Vegas back in the day italian gangsta shit, man.

Best22
08-09-2017, 02:31 PM
Chiefs: 11-5
Raiders: 11-5
Broncos: 10-6
Chargers: 8-8

Chiefs get 3rd seed, Raiders 5, Denver narrowly misses playoffs. Chargers are overhyped.

No one gets past divisional round

Hammock Parties
08-09-2017, 02:32 PM
Raiders 11-5
Broncos 9-7
Chiefs 8-8
Chargers 6-10

The Raiders and Broncos are the only teams that got better in the offseason.

The Chiefs are basically the same team, but without the element of surprise that Tyreek Hill brought last year, and with a QB who will have lost another step, plus uncertainty at LG, DT, ILB and OLB, and an assured regression towards the mean vs the absurd luck they experienced last year.

Chargers are just a mess.

mdchiefsfan
08-09-2017, 02:33 PM
Chiefs 11-5
Raiders 11-5
Chargers 7-9
Broncos 6-10

The Franchise
08-09-2017, 02:37 PM
Chiefs - 11-5
Raiders - 10-6
Chargers - 7-9
Broncos - 5-11

jjchieffan
08-09-2017, 02:38 PM

This sounds like a pretty plausible scenario. LMAO

Rasputin
08-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Prediction? I predict PAIN / Mr. T

RunKC
08-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Raiders 11-5
Broncos 9-7
Chiefs 8-8
Chargers 6-10

The Chiefs are basically the same team, but without the element of surprise that Tyreek Hill brought last year, and with a QB who will have lost another step, plus uncertainty at LG, DT, ILB and OLB, and an assured regression towards the mean vs the absurd luck they experienced last year.

How did the Broncos get better? Losing a HOF (Ware) and HOF caliber DC (Wade) were big losses IMO.

BlackHelicopters
08-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Only winning one game really matters.

jjchieffan
08-09-2017, 02:41 PM
Raiders 11-5
Broncos 9-7
Chiefs 8-8
Chargers 6-10

LMAO Never change Clay. I used to think that you was always wrong because you just don't know football. But posts like this show that you are just being antagonistic. LMAO Donks 9-7 and Chiefs 8-8. That's some funny stuff right there.

Hammock Parties
08-09-2017, 02:42 PM
How did the Broncos get better? Losing a HOF (Ware) and HOF caliber DC (Wade) were big losses IMO.

Upgraded the O-line signficantly, brought in a run-stuffing DT, and if Charles gives them ANYTHING that's a huge plus. Jake Butt will be a very good player. And CJ Anderson returning is huge.

Rasputin
08-09-2017, 02:42 PM

Even with limited action and playing 1/3 of the man he once was refs still wont call holding when Tamba Hali is being held.

notorious
08-09-2017, 02:43 PM
New coach, lost the best d-coordinator in the league.

I think there will be some residual success early, but I don't see Denver being a better team in any shape or form.

RunKC
08-09-2017, 02:47 PM
Upgraded the O-line signficantly, brought in a run-stuffing DT, and if Charles gives them ANYTHING that's a huge plus. Jake Butt will be a very good player.

Clay: Justin Houston is a major question mark. His knee injury is serious even though he's had over a year to recover.

Also Clay: a JAG RT who is always hurt and a TE who just tore his ACL make the Broncos better!

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
08-09-2017, 02:47 PM
New coach, lost the best d-coordinator in the league.

I think there will be some residual success early, but I don't see Denver being a better team in any shape or form.

Their offensive line sucks, their WR's aging, they don't have a TE (Butt's not like Ertz or Kelce or Gronk), they don't have a QB, their defense is aging and missing a key component in DeMarcus Ware and a massive component in Wade Phillips, while Shane Ray is out for 6-8 weeks.

A first time head coach in Vance Joseph, who was a secondary coach just two years ago (and his entire career), isn't an upgrade, it's a downgrade.

They'll be lucky to win 6 games. This is not a team on the upswing.

cmdrzman
08-09-2017, 02:49 PM
Raiders-the first thing I see here is a horrible schedule.
@TEN, NYJ, @WAS, @DEN. Then it's back to back road trips across the country. Then it's NE, NYG and ends with 3/4 on the road to end the season. Yikes.
I think they have talent, but the schedule is significantly harder this year.
I've got them at 9-7 bc I really do think that schedule is one of the 3 worst in the league.

Wut?

BlackOp is convinced the NFL is going to let the Raiders win because of Las Vegas etc...

staylor26
08-09-2017, 02:49 PM
Upgraded the O-line signficantly, brought in a run-stuffing DT, and if Charles gives them ANYTHING that's a huge plus. Jake Butt will be a very good player. And CJ Anderson returning is huge.

Funny how we can't count on any rookie contributions, but you're already saying the Broncos OL got better because they drafted a LT.

Jake Butt is also a rookie. One coming off of injury at that.

We can't say we got better because of Houston getting healthy, but you have the balls to mention Charles.

The hypocrisy is absurd.

As for CJ Anderson returning being "huge" LMAO

RunKC
08-09-2017, 02:52 PM
Their offensive line sucks, their WR's aging, they don't have a TE (Butt's not like Ertz or Kelce or Gronk), they don't have a QB, their defense is aging and missing a key component in DeMarcus Ware and a massive component in Wade Phillips, while Shane Ray is out for 6-8 weeks.

A first time head coach in Vance Joseph, who was a secondary coach just two years ago (and his entire career), isn't an upgrade, it's a downgrade.

They'll be lucky to win 6 games. This is not a team on the upswing.

I agree. Last year as a DC his defense was 29th overall and 18th in points allowed.
The Broncos are a huge mess right now, but we knew that the moment they signed Charles.

Relying on older, broken players is a bad sign and I'm glad we don't do that anymore.

FlaChief58
08-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Raiders and Chiefs the top 2

SD and Donks bottom 2
------------------------------

If I have to be any more specific than that I guess I will say:

Raiders 11-5
Chiefs 10-6
Donks 7-9
SD 6-10

------------------

My name is Flachief58 and I approve of this message

Hammock Parties
08-09-2017, 03:01 PM
Funny how we can't count on any rookie contributions, but you're already saying the Broncos OL got better because they drafted a LT.

Drafting a guy in the first round is different.

Jake Butt is also a rookie. One coming off of injury at that.

He won the Ozzie Newsome award, dude. He could be a very, very good TE. I don't expect him to contribute early but by the end of the year, look out.

We can't say we got better because of Houston getting healthy, but you have the balls to mention Charles.

If Houston returns to form the Chiefs will absolutely benefit. Same for Denver with Charles.

As for CJ Anderson returning being "huge" LMAO

He averaged 4.7 YPC in 2015 and scored 8 TD on only 180 carries in 2014. If he's healthy he's a very good player. I'd take him over any of the Chiefs RBs for sure.

KChiefs1
08-09-2017, 03:03 PM
1. Kansas City Chiefs 11-5
2. LA Chargers 10-6
3. Vegas Faiders 8-8
4. Dungver Donkos 7-9

FlaChief58
08-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Raiders 11-5
Broncos 9-7
Chiefs 8-8
Chargers 6-10

Do you even football bro?

The Chiefs have one of the best secondaries in football, Houston is healthy, upgrade at RB , Smith trusting our deep threat Reek and DJ ahead of schedule are ALL upgrades. Your hatred for all things Chiefs is nearing knowshit levels...

vailpass
08-09-2017, 03:09 PM
This will be a good thread to review at the halfway point this season.

Hammock Parties
08-09-2017, 03:10 PM
The Chiefs have one of the best secondaries in football

This isn't even true. You can't have one of the best secondaries in football with Terrance Mitchell as your #2 CB.

It's a good, not great, secondary. Great is Denver's secondary.

Stop overrating this team.

staylor26
08-09-2017, 03:12 PM
This isn't even true. You can't have one of the best secondaries in football with Terrance Mitchell as your #2 CB.

Now Terrance Mitchell is a weakness ROFL

The guy did as good of a job as any corner I've ever seen go against Brown in the playoff game. You're a stupid ****ing troll.

vailpass
08-09-2017, 03:14 PM

The guy did as good of a job as any corner I've ever seen against Brown in the playoff game. You're a stupid ****ing troll.

Prayers sent.

FlaChief58
08-09-2017, 03:14 PM

You mean that "great" secondary that Alex Smith TORCHED?Yeah, not impressed....

staylor26
08-09-2017, 03:15 PM
Prayers sent.

I'm talking specifically about going against Brown, arguably the best WR in the league. You surely have no clue how good Mitchell was in that game, so your opinion is irrelevant anyways.

Hammock Parties
08-09-2017, 03:17 PM

The guy did as good of a job as any corner I've ever seen go against Brown in the playoff game. You're a stupid ****ing troll.

He's not a weakness. You're exaggerating my statements.

But there are teams with far better #2 corners.

I would put the Chiefs secondary in the 8-12 range.

J Diddy
08-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Drafting a guy in the first round is different.

He won the Ozzie Newsome award, dude. He could be a very, very good TE. I don't expect him to contribute early but by the end of the year, look out.

If Houston returns to form the Chiefs will absolutely benefit. Same for Denver with Charles.

He averaged 4.7 YPC in 2015 and scored 8 TD on only 180 carries in 2014. If he's healthy he's a very good player. I'd take him over any of the Chiefs RBs for sure.

CJ ain't making this team.

staylor26
08-09-2017, 03:18 PM

LMAO

You're a fucking idiot. Truly.

FlaChief58
08-09-2017, 03:18 PM

You know how how I know you're a dumbass?

Hammock Parties
08-09-2017, 03:19 PM
The Chiefs were 18th in pass yards allowed last year and 16th in net yards allowed per pass attempt. 15th in TD pass allowed.

Any way you slice it, that's likely not a "great" secondary.

Hammock Parties
08-09-2017, 03:20 PM
CJ ain't making this team.

I just have to laugh at people sometimes. Over Spencer Ware, who was good for half a season? Charbar West? A 4.7 rookie? ROFL

J Diddy
08-09-2017, 03:22 PM
The Chiefs were 18th in pass yards allowed last year and 16th in net yards allowed per pass attempt. 15th in TD pass allowed.

Any way you slice it, that's likely not a "great" secondary.

Me thinks you overlook the fact that our front and linebacker corps were decimated by injury. They finished middle of the pack despite having near league bottom in pressure on the qb.

J Diddy
08-09-2017, 03:24 PM
I just have to laugh at people sometimes. Over Spencer Ware, who was good for half a season? Charbar West? A 4.7 rookie? ROFL

Laugh it all the way to the bank. Right now CJ is 4th on the depth chart and is most likely not moving up.

vailpass
08-09-2017, 03:26 PM
I'm talking specifically about going against Brown, arguably the best WR in the league. You surely have no clue how good Mitchell was in that game, so your opinion is irrelevant anyways.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8WINmyGDiWmGwcSW8iEnGT170phsqWpmmVskIJf3n4KmtidTLZw

J Diddy
08-09-2017, 03:28 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8WINmyGDiWmGwcSW8iEnGT170phsqWpmmVskIJf3n4KmtidTLZw

Wtf did someone do to that statue? Someone ass grind on that nose?

===Edit====
That was not the picture I saw at first.
I call hi jinks

ModSocks
08-09-2017, 03:28 PM
Pro Tip: Stop taking Clay's bait.

J Diddy
08-09-2017, 03:30 PM
Pro Tip: Stop taking Clay's bait.

I didn't even realize that was him.

Should have figured out that the guy who doesn't know shit about football is talking nonsense about football.

Halfcan
08-09-2017, 03:32 PM
Chiefs 12-4
Faders 11-5
Cheating Donks 7-9
Chargers 6-10

Chiefs once again Sweep the West and get #2 seed with a Bye week in the Playoffs.

Chiefs avenge their loss to the Steelers and send Big Ben into retirement.

Based on a week 1 loss to the Chiefs- Patriots come to Arrowhead. This time the Brady magic doesn't work as Ford and Houston pummel him into many costly mistakes.

Chiefs face an over confident and highly favored Dallas Cowboy team in the SB. Despite a lunch pail like day by Alex Smith, the Chief's top-ranked defense dominates to win the game.

OldSchool
08-09-2017, 03:32 PM
It'll be the same order as last year. The only real challenge in the division is Oakland.

vailpass
08-09-2017, 03:36 PM
Wtf did someone do to that statue? Someone ass grind on that nose?

===Edit====
That was not the picture I saw at first.
I call hi jinks

:D Whachyou talkin' bout Diddy?

RunKC
08-09-2017, 03:40 PM
This will be a good thread to review at the halfway point this season.

Exactly why I made it :D

Mile High Mania
08-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Exactly why I made it :D

I know I'm stoked...

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1ug5KQKhXKuyE3bG/giphy.gif

Hydrae
08-09-2017, 04:01 PM
You know how how I know you're a dumbass?

Because he opened his mouth, obviously.

BlackOp
08-09-2017, 04:09 PM
It'll be the same order as last year. The only real challenge in the division is the Oakland refs.

Fixed it...

OnTheWarpath15
08-09-2017, 04:30 PM
Raiders 11-5
Chiefs 10-6
Chargers 8-8
Broncos 6-10

cmdrzman
08-09-2017, 06:09 PM
Healthy Carr- no broken finger- BeastMode, best OL in the NFL and arguably a top 5 WR tandem in Cooper and Crabtree along with FA TE Jared Cook and Oaklands offense has the potential to put the stank on yer ass

Best22
08-09-2017, 07:13 PM
Healthy Carr- no broken finger- BeastMode, best OL in the NFL and arguably a top 5 WR tandem in Cooper and Crabtree along with FA TE Jared Cook and Oaklands offense has the potential to put the stank on yer ass

Jared Cook is a scrub

Cordarel Patterson is the difference maker

Good thing we have a better defense this year

Tombstone RJ
08-09-2017, 07:21 PM
Broncos 10-6
Chargers 11-5
Chiefs 8-8
Raiders 10-6

DaneMcCloud
08-09-2017, 07:26 PM
Broncos 10-6
Chargers 11-5
Chiefs 8-8
Raiders 10-6

Good fucking god, you're a dumbass

DaneMcCloud
08-09-2017, 07:27 PM
The Chiefs are better, the Raiders aren't, the Broncos and Chargers are looking over the ledge, about to slide down the hill.

I don't know you people are seeing but holy fuck.

cmdrzman
08-09-2017, 07:28 PM
Good ****ing god, you're a dumbass

I'm cmdrzman and I support this message-

Tombstone RJ
08-09-2017, 07:40 PM
Good ****ing god, you're a dumbass

Revision:

Broncos 10-6
Chargers 10-6
Chiefs 6-10
Raiders 10-6

Black Bob
08-09-2017, 07:47 PM
Raiders 12-4
Chiefs 9-7
Chargers 8-8
Broncos 6-10

Buehler445
08-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Fuck Donk Forever.

End.

cmdrzman
08-09-2017, 08:00 PM
Jared Cook is a scrub

Lol.. yeah, okay... Dudes lighting it up in training camp...

Carr to Cook--- You will know this soon enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdSW_VIfqbM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsELuL9z8Kg

pugsnotdrugs19
08-09-2017, 08:41 PM
Raiders: 10-6 (WC)
Chargers: 7-9

Best22
08-09-2017, 08:47 PM

Training camp? Haha. Guess who else looks good in training camp?

Seantavius Jones

BWillie
08-09-2017, 09:00 PM
I think the Raiders are a little overrated. The aren't going 11-5, let alone 12-4. I think the Chiefs and Raiders both go 10-6

Rasputin
08-09-2017, 09:02 PM
I think the Raiders are a little overrated. The aren't going 11-5, let alone 12-4. I think the Chiefs and Raiders both go 10-6

I think Carr is going break his other leg but with Joe Theisman results.

BlackOp
08-10-2017, 02:18 AM
Raiders are going to win the West..it might take terrible officiating on half of their and others games...but the writing is on the wall.

They manufactured a 7-9 team into 12-4 in a single season...it took winning every close game in the final two minutes/refs but people bought it.

Another Carr injury is the only thing that will prevent it...NFL has set it's agenda.

AP had an article, talking about how he watched an hour long special...a preview of the AFCW. They had Raider players live on the set and what not....they spent 4 minutes total on the 12-4 Chiefs. Said more than 70% of the show was about hyping the Raiders.

Is what it is....

MMXcalibur
08-10-2017, 02:38 AM
Chiefs 11-5
Raiders 11-5
Chargers 7-9
Broncos 6-10

Chiefs beat the Raiders in Round 1
Steelers beat the Chiefs (again) in Round 2

Mile High Mania
08-10-2017, 04:59 AM

Ok, so I ran through this one... sort of interesting. Tried just focusing on individual games week over week and not looking at the cumulative totals as I went along.

Raiders 14-2
Broncos 10-6
Chiefs 9-7
Chargers 6-10

OAK vs PIT and DAL vs GB for the title games.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-10-2017, 05:55 AM
Revision:

Broncos 10-6
Chargers 10-6
Chiefs 6-10
Raiders 10-6

ROFL

I just can't quite decide which part of this season makes me the most erect:

a) The long-awaited fall of Shitty

b) The Reality Shit-Sandwich that Tombstone and the REST of the Dungver crew shall be feasting upon

c) The soul-crushing, end of season defeat which Oakland is about to endure.

d) Rivers incredible, forthcoming meltdown.

So much GLORIOUS HATE!

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-10-2017, 05:57 AM
Ok, so I ran through this one... sort of interesting. Tried just focusing on individual games week over week and not looking at the cumulative totals as I went along.

Raiders 14-2
Broncos 10-6
Chiefs 9-7
Chargers 6-10

OAK vs PIT and DAL vs GB for the title games.

You might want to call Professor Peabody back and get a refund. Seriously.

staylor26
08-10-2017, 06:04 AM
Delusional Broncos fans LMAO

Mile High Mania
08-10-2017, 06:14 AM
Delusional Broncos fans LMAO

Not here, I think they're a 9-10 win team... nothing more, nothing less. Again, I just ran through the simulator week by week. I doubt OAK gets to 14 wins.

Mile High Mania
08-10-2017, 06:19 AM
I think the 8 games in bold are going to be tough wins for KC... they won't lose them all, but I think they lose 6 of those.

@ Patriots
vs Eagles
@ Chargers
Vs Redskins

@ Texans
vs Steelers
@ Raiders
vs Broncos

@ Cowboys
bye
@ Giants
Bills
@ Jets

vs Raiders
vs Chargers
vs Dolphins
@ Broncos

Mile High Mania
08-10-2017, 06:25 AM
And, for Denver... given the 'unknown' the entire thing is a question mark, but I have no issues pointing to these 12 as problems. Bengals, @ Colts and @ Eagles could prove to be better matchups. I like Dallas in Denver for week 2, I think Dallas' offense will have a struggle, we'll see. I can easily see them losing 6-7 of those bold games.

vs Chargers
vs Cowboys
@ Bills
vs Raiders
bye

vs Giants
@ Chargers
@ Chiefs
@ Eagles

vs Patriots
vs Bengals
@ Raiders
@ Dolphins

vs Jets
@ Colts
@ Redskins
vs Chiefs

Direckshun
08-10-2017, 07:25 AM
I think the Raiders win 11.

Chiefs win 10.

Broncos 9.

Chargers 5.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-10-2017, 07:26 AM

Thread over

Direckshun
08-10-2017, 07:28 AM
This staff does seem to know Carr very well, so I bet KC splits with Oakland.

Sadly, I think we'll split with Denver, too.

There's no chance our receivers, outside of Hill, do anything against that D. A complete lack of offense will kill us dead one game against Denver.

We should sweep the Bolts.

cmdrzman
08-10-2017, 07:49 AM
I hope Elway continues to GM the Broncos

Look at this pile of dogsh*t

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/895291458063872000

CupidStunt
08-10-2017, 07:54 AM
Raiders 10-6
Chiefs 9-7
Chargers 7-9
Broncos 7-9

PutQuinnIn
08-10-2017, 07:57 AM
Listening to Colin Cowherd yesterday

Raiders 10-6
San Diego 9-7
KC 8-8 Alex Smith is eroding
Broncos? Paxton Lynch is an utter disappointment

KC_Lee
08-10-2017, 08:01 AM
Oakland: 11 - 5
KC: 9 - 7
Denver: 6 - 10
San Diego: 3 - 13

POND_OF_RED
08-10-2017, 08:34 AM

This is fantastic news. If a brokedick like Cook looks serviceable against that D, than they obviously haven't done anything to address that glaring weakness. Thanks for sharing.

Reerun_KC
08-10-2017, 08:58 AM

Raiders 10-6
San Diego 9-7

Extremely plausable.

notorious
08-10-2017, 09:20 AM

Raiders 10-6
San Diego 9-7

Yeah, I heard it too.

Very possible. Said the Chiefs talent is excellent and he loves Andy Reid, BUT.........(we all know the limiting factor)

He also repeated everything I have been saying about Denver. It's a tough division, new head coach, lost best D-Coordinator, worst QB in the division, etc.

Reerun_KC
08-10-2017, 09:22 AM
Yeah, I heard it too.

Very possible. Said the Chiefs talent is excellent and he loves Andy Reid, BUT.........

You're not going to win when it matters living off special teams and defense f

penbrook
08-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Raiders havnt beaten the Chiefs in 2 and a half years. I'm not worried.

notorious
08-10-2017, 09:25 AM
You're not going to win when it matters living off special teams and defense f

Yep.

My enthusiasm will naturally grow before the season, but it really is starting at it's lowest point since Pioli's last year. They are way better that Pioli's team, but I am staring at a concrete ceiling with how this team is currently arranged.

Reerun_KC
08-10-2017, 09:31 AM
Yep.

My enthusiasm will naturally grow before the season, but it really is starting at it's lowest point since Pioli's last year. They are way better that Pioli's team, but I am staring at a concrete ceiling with how this team is currently arranged.

It is what it is.

DaneMcCloud
08-10-2017, 09:36 AM
Why would anyone base their opinion on a talk show host?

staylor26
08-10-2017, 09:37 AM

Especially Cowherd. He's been riding that Raider dick just like he does Lebron for a while now.

The Franchise
08-10-2017, 09:42 AM

Just because I'm bored this morning.

AFC West:

Chargers: 6-10
Broncos: 5-11

Top AFC Records:
Patriots: 14-2
Steelers: 13-3
Titans: 12-4
Texans: 11-5

Top NFC Records:
Packers: 13-3
Giants: 12-4
Seahawks: 12-4
Cowboys: 12-4
Vikings: 12-4
Falcons: 11-5

penbrook
08-10-2017, 09:44 AM
Just because I'm bored this morning.

AFC West:

Broncos: 5-11

Top AFC Records:
Patriots: 14-2
Steelers: 13-3
Titans: 12-4
Texans: 11-5

Top NFC Records:
Packers: 13-3
Giants: 12-4
Seahawks: 12-4
Cowboys: 12-4
Vikings: 12-4
Falcons: 11-5

Titans 12-4? Lol

Ming the Merciless
08-10-2017, 09:52 AM
He's been riding that Raider dick just like he does Lebron for a while now.

I don't know a lot about basketball but isn't Lebron the best player in basketball? Wouldn't 'riding his dick' be ..well...sort of appropriate given that he is better than everyone else?

staylor26
08-10-2017, 09:57 AM
I don't know a lot about basketball but isn't Lebron the best player in basketball? Wouldn't 'riding his dick' be ..well...sort of appropriate given that he is better than everyone else?

You don't know a lot about football either apparently.

He won't even acknowledge that Lebron was outplayed by KD in the Finals and he said KD "took a shot" at Lebron because when asked who was better he said himself. You know like any other great top 3-5 player wouldn't say the same shit. He's also been attacking Kyrie for privately asking to be traded, despite the fact that Kyrie was put on the trade block by Griffin, Lebron's "yes man" GM before he was fired.

Lebron is still arguably the best player in the world, but he's a fanboy. He thinks he's better than Jordan too. It's disgusting listening to him talk about Lebron, just like the Raiders. That was my point.

The Franchise
08-10-2017, 09:59 AM
Titans 12-4? Lol

Go do it for yourself then and show me your results.

Ming the Merciless
08-10-2017, 10:03 AM
Lebron is still arguably the best player in the world,

so ill take that as a yes

thanks

by the way there are plenty of people who think Lebron is better than jordan...its not just him

BlackOp
08-10-2017, 10:04 AM
Especially Cowherd. He's been riding that Raider dick just like he does Lebron for a while now.

I haven't heard one taking head say the Raiders weren't winning the AFCW...I've never seen anything like the universal hype for a 9-7 level team that hasn't defeated a playoff team...well at least one that didn't have Osweiler at QB. They are 2-9 over the past two years.

You would think they have been beating the Patriots/Steelers/Chiefs/Packers/Seahawks type teams...they have been squeaking by bad/average teams in the final 2 minutes with a lot of last second penalties.

They gave up 528 yards against the Falcons...

The NFL/officiating will make them competitive...and there is nothing fans can do about it.

staylor26
08-10-2017, 10:05 AM
so ill take that as a yes

thanks

Yea just ignore the context and everything else I said.

****ing moron.

And those people are Lebron fanboys too. Anybody that believes that is a ****ing idiot fanboy.

Ming the Merciless
08-10-2017, 10:07 AM
I haven't heard one taking head say the Raiders weren't winning the AFCW...I've never seen anything like the universal hype for a 9-7 level team that hasn't defeated a playoff team...well

How do you figure this? the Raiders and Chiefs had the exact same schedule last season, barring two games..and two of the Raiders losses came from the Chiefs ....

I mean they were extremely close last season in terms of 'level' of play..

Ming the Merciless
08-10-2017, 10:18 AM
Yea just ignore the context and everything else I said.

****ing moron.

yes I am a 'moron' for getting you to acknowledge that lebron is the best player in the world 1 post after you complained that people were riding his nuts..

jesus christ are you like a red headed 5 foot 2 midget with a micro penis and a step dad who is a Cavs fan?? You have a huge ass chip on your shoulder, constantly

staylor26
08-10-2017, 10:20 AM
yes I am a 'moron' for getting you to acknowledge that lebron is the best player in the world 1 post after you complained that people were riding his nuts..

jesus christ are you like a red headed 5 foot 2 midget with a micro penis and a step dad who is a Cavs fan?? You have a huge ass chip on your shoulder, constantly

Do you lack reading comprehension?

I said "arguably" and provided context to my claims that you completely ignored. I'm not even saying myself that he's the best player in the world because I believe it's KD after the way the Finals played out. That's why you're a ****ing moron.

The Franchise
08-10-2017, 10:21 AM
Get this basketball shit the fuck out of here.

staylor26
08-10-2017, 10:22 AM
Get this basketball shit the **** out of here.

This ****ing idiot just used that oppurtunity to give me shit because he clearly has it out for me. Sorry for the change in subject.

My original point was about Colin and the blatant Raiders dick riding he's been doing for two years.

RunKC
08-10-2017, 10:27 AM
@TEN
NYJ
@WAS-SNF
@DEN

I can see Oakland starting off 2-2 with this schedule. Brutal

BlackOp
08-10-2017, 10:31 AM
How do you figure this? the Raiders and Chiefs had the exact same schedule last season, barring two games..and two of the Raiders losses came from the Chiefs ....

I mean they were extremely close last season in terms of 'level' of play..

Chiefs beat the Falcons (on the road) and the Raiders twice...they won with Foles starting.

Raiders lost to every play-off team they faced except the Texans..and it took the worst officiated game in a decade for them to pull it out. When Carr was out...they manged 6 points with the division crown on the line. Broncos made the their bitch.

Carr had less than a 40 QBR in both games against KC...

Carr became the first ever NFL quarterback with five game-winning touchdown passes in the fourth quarter or overtime in a season...the fix was in. Last minute, questionable PI calls happened in at least 4 of those..

Essentially the best team Carr has EVER beaten was the Osweiler-led Texans....and the refs made it happen.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-10-2017, 10:33 AM

ROFL trollolololol

penbrook
08-10-2017, 10:42 AM
@TEN
NYJ
@WAS-SNF
@DEN

I can see Oakland starting off 2-2 with this schedule. Brutal

Titans are the only good team you listed

notorious
08-10-2017, 11:12 AM

Exactly, they are just as clueless as the rest of us.

DaneMcCloud
08-10-2017, 11:45 AM
Exactly, they are just as clueless as the rest of us.

Uh, I'm not clueless. I study this shit like it's a job.

It's my only vice.

staylor26
08-10-2017, 11:49 AM

It's my only vice.

LMAO

Not to mention the national media is completely clueless about the Chiefs specifically.

notorious
08-10-2017, 12:02 PM

It's my only vice..

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/eRI0kASoaqI/maxresdefault.jpg

That's still very good.

Ming the Merciless
08-10-2017, 01:18 PM
My original point was about Colin and the blatant Raiders dick riding he's been doing for two years.

I have been admiring what the raiders have been doing, thats true. You can call it dick riding all you want but I have really liked the way the raiders had been making moves the last couple of years, and have been on record as such...

It was pretty painful to see them get so much better...and I think this season they will be better than us. But that shit wont last long when Mahomey comes riding in on his white horse.

just acknowledging a rival making good moves is not 'dick riding' ...I caught a lot of shit for giving them props about the carr pick...and for thinking they would be a vastly improved team ...but lo and behold...I was right.

I could just as easily say you are a dipshit homer for not acknowledging how good the raiders were getting ...and how improved they are....I mean its all perspective but keep in mind I HATE the raiders...probably more than you ever will. I live here in the bay area and the raiders have some of the most obnoxious bandwagon dumbass fans , when the team is doing well. Like most teams their hardcore, real fans are actually not bad..but in years where the raiders do OK (which thankfully hasnt been many lately) its insufferable how many dumbasses start wearing black and suddenly become fans.....

BELIEVE ME you can't begin to hate the raiders as much as I do....

staylor26
08-10-2017, 01:20 PM
I have been admiring what the raiders have been doing, thats true. You can call it dick riding all you want but I have really liked the way the raiders had been making moves the last couple of years, and have been on record as such...

It was pretty painful to see them get so much better...and I think this season they will be better than us. But that shit wont last long when Mahomey comes riding in on his white horse.

just acknowledging a rival making good moves is not 'dick riding' ...I caught a lot of shit for giving them props about the carr pick...and for thinking they would be a vastly improved team ...but lo and behold...I was right.

I could just as easily say you are a dipshit homer for not acknowledging how good the raiders are....I mean its all perspective but keep in mind I HATE the raiders...probably more than you ever will. I live here in the bay area and the raiders have some of the most obnoxious bandwagon dumbass fans , when the team is doing well. Like most teams their hardcore, real fans are actually not bad..but in years where the raiders do OK (which thankfully hasnt been many lately) its insufferable how many dumbasses start wearing black and suddenly become fans.....

BELIEVE ME you can't begin to hate the raiders as much as I do....

Dude, I'm talking about Colin Cowherd, not you LMAO

I'm also not saying the Raiders aren't good. I'm just not crowning them after my team has swept them two years in a row. I wouldn't be shocked if they win the division, but as a Chiefs fan I can't bring myself to give them the credit everybody else does when we continue to kick their ass and have their QB's #.

Ming the Merciless
08-10-2017, 01:33 PM
as a Chiefs fan I can't bring myself to give them the credit everybody else does when we continue to kick their ass and have their QB's #.

if we don't sweep them again, they probably win the division

and keeping them from winning is second only to playoff success in my mind as a fan...

hey we agree on something!

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-10-2017, 04:06 PM
I'm fairly certain the entire AFCW is going to suck a dick this year, with KC doing the least amount of dick sucking.
The two leading teams will be relying on defense and special teams, as their QB situations are complete garbage. Reek gets the edge over Dungver, as he possesses the ability to turn shit( Smith )in to Shinola.
Oakland is being overrated again and will not take the next step as their coaching and non-player personnel situation is about as lackluster as it gets, and can not match the talent that team has acquired.
San Diego/LA is completely useless and may as well not even exist.

None of these teams are going to the playoffs.

cmdrzman
08-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Oaklands offense packs a powerful punch-

You best proceed with caution-

penbrook
08-10-2017, 05:07 PM
Oaklands offense packs a powerful punch-

You best proceed with caution-

That's why you guys couldn't win against us?

cmdrzman
08-10-2017, 05:12 PM
That's why you guys couldn't win against us?

They'll be no hurricane rain fall wet field and broken finger this time around sunshine...

Oaklands added the best return man in the NFL, setting up one of the best offenses in the league in great position... Raiders also signed BeastMode given them the best depth at RB in the entire league, and added Jared Cook at TE

You will not sweep Oakland this year.. In fact, don't be surprised to see quite the opposite-

Raiders have the best OL, best core of RB's, top 5 WR duo, great TE and the best return man in the NFL

This was a potent offense held back by a Carr broken finger and a rain soaked field.. this will not happen again...

You will know this to be true here soon enough-

DaneMcCloud
08-10-2017, 05:19 PM
They'll be no hurricane rain fall wet field and broken finger this time around sunshine...

Oaklands added the best return man in the NFL, setting up one of the best offenses in the league in great position... Raiders also signed BeastMode given them the best depth at RB in the entire league, and added Jared Cook at TE

You will not sweep Oakland this year.. In fact, don't be surprised to see quite the opposite-

Raiders have the best OL, best core of RB's, top 5 WR duo, great TE and the best return man in the NFL

This was a potent offense held back by a Carr broken finger and a rain soaked field.. this will not happen again...

You will know this to be true here soon enough-

LMAO

jjchieffan
08-10-2017, 05:28 PM

Excuses are for losers. Winners don't need them!

Best return man in the NFL is Tyreek Hill. He's not a Faider. Patterson is pretty good, but will the Fade ST coach be able to utilize him as well as Minnesota did?

Careful now. You're bordering on Donko level of delusion on that one.

Good OL, Dallas has the best. Beast mode will disappoint you. Cook is okay, but he's no Kelce. And again, Tyreek is still a Chief

More excuses....sad

You will know this to be true here soon enough

Someone is due for a wake up call. But I'm afraid that is going to be you
-

Are you going to still come around after the Chiefs sweep the Fade again this year? Or you disappear like a coward?

cmdrzman
08-10-2017, 05:37 PM
The Chiefs have no run defense- The Raiders are going to just beat them down in the trenches- DJ is crusty old, theres no Poe and Jones is injured, why do you think the Chiefs are scrambling to sign DL the last week?

Ya want me to tell where sh*ts gonna fall apart?

The Steelers game in week 6

Here's how its gonna go down

Week 1 @ Patriots- L - Trashed by the Pats on national TV
Week 2 - L- To the frekin Eagles at home- Wentz is what the Chiefs hope Mahomes is-
Week 3 - @ LA 1s win...- To be honest- I don't even seen this happening, but I'll be nice
Week 4 - W- Redskins - They'll win this game putting them at 2-2
Week 5 - @ Houston - Loss - Alex begins his annual decline- 2-3
Week 6- Here's the game... At home vs the Steelers.. Chiefs at 2-3.. Alex is well, Alex.. games not looking good- fans are yelling for Mahomes.. Chiefs lose putting them at 2-4

Then guess what next?

Thats right- Oakland, in Oakland.. Where the Chiefs will get just trashed

2-5

The Chiefs season will be over by the time Denver comes to town-

BlackOp
08-10-2017, 05:42 PM
The Chiefs have no run defense- The Raiders are going to just beat them down in the trenches- DJ is crusty old, theres no Poe and Jones is injured, why do you think the Chiefs are scrambling to sign DL the last week?

Week 1 @ Patriots- L - Trashed by the Pats
Week 2 - L- To the frekin Eagles at home- Wentz is what the Chiefs hope Mahomes is-
Week 3 - @ LA 1s win...- To be honest- I don't even seen this happening, but I'll be nice
Week 6- Here's the game... At home vs the Steelers.. Chiefs at 2-3.. Alex is well, Alex.. games not looking good- fans are yelling for Mahomes.. Chiefs lose putting them at 2-4

Then guess what next?

2-5

Jones is injured? Cooper has missed like 7 practices in a row...and they wont say why. Penn is MIA and isn't budging until the Faid pay up...none of your top draft picks have even practiced yet in camp. Carr has been throwing a fair amount of INTs so far...and you have a rookie OC.

jjchieffan
08-10-2017, 05:46 PM

Week 1 @ Patriots- L - Trashed by the Pats

Then guess what next?

2-5

LMAO Nice troll job. You KNOW that shit ain't happening. Chiefs will be no worse than 4-2 before rolling in to remind the Faiders that they are still the Faiders. The Fade have a pretty soft schedule to start the season, so there is a good chance that they are also 4-2 going in, and 4-3 at the end of the game. Looking up at the Chiefs in the division....again! And that's where the tailspin begins alright, for the Fade. As the Chiefs game is the first in a series of contenders. The Faiders will lose 4 of those 6(Denver being the only sure win), and be 3 games behind the Chiefs with 4 to go,

BlackOp
08-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Even the refs wont be able to bail them out if that defense gives 528 yard like they did against Atlanta.

Carr sucks if there isn't perfect weather...and that defense is porous. Doesn't bode well for December football.

We''ll see how the NFL handles the officiating down the stretch...it'll make or break your record...just like last year. Raiders could have just as easily finished 8-8. Saints, Titans, Bucs, Texans and Ravens.

mdchiefsfan
08-10-2017, 05:52 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/eRI0kASoaqI/maxresdefault.jpg

That's still very good.

ROFL

cmdrzman
08-10-2017, 06:05 PM
LMAO Nice troll job. You KNOW that shit ain't happening. Chiefs will be no worse than 4-2 before rolling in to remind the Faiders that they are still the Faiders. ,

Yeah ya are.. yer gonna be drilling teams with Alex Smith and one WR and no RB-

You will will 2-4 heading into Oakland with your tails between yer legs-

cmdrzman
08-10-2017, 06:07 PM
Even the refs wont be able to bail them out if that defense gives 528 yard like they did against Atlanta.

Carr sucks if there isn't perfect weather...and that defense is porous. Doesn't bode well for December football.

We''ll see how the NFL handles the officiating down the stretch...it'll make or break your record...just like last year. Raiders could have just as easily finished 8-8. Saints, Titans, Bucs, Texans and Ravens.

You keep hanging onto that theory sweetheart-

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-10-2017, 06:09 PM

The long term outlook for the VEGAS Faid?

"The team that just couldn't put it all together".

That's your future, home-skillet.

Quesadilla Joe
08-10-2017, 06:09 PM
19-0

jjchieffan
08-10-2017, 06:13 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-10-2017, 06:14 PM
19-0

The combined IQ of your offensive line.

Congrats!

jjchieffan
08-10-2017, 06:14 PM
19-0

Who? The Patriots? Nobody from the AFC West will be better than the 12-4 Chiefs

DaneMcCloud
08-10-2017, 06:15 PM

So a team that's averaged 11 wins the past 4 seasons is suddenly winning just 2?

JFC, you're dumb as fuck. And not even remotely entertaining.

F-

penbrook
08-10-2017, 06:18 PM

Week 1 @ Patriots- L - Trashed by the Pats on national TV

Then guess what next?

2-5

Dude we had no run defense and no Houston and Oakland still couldn't beat the Chiefs last year. Hell the Faideds havnt beaten the Chiefs in 2 and a half years. Think of it this way. The last time Oakland beat KC was when Berry was diagnosed with cancer

penbrook
08-10-2017, 06:19 PM
Who? The Patriots? Nobody from the AFC West will be better than the 12-4 Chiefs

Chiefs finish no worse than 10-6. I'm predicting a Chiefs victory over Brady week 1. Close game. Hill has 3 TDs. 1 return TD

jjchieffan
08-10-2017, 06:23 PM
Chiefs finish no worse than 10-6. I'm predicting a Chiefs victory over Brady week 1. Close game. Hill has 3 TDs. 1 return TD

I agree with 10-6 or better. Not so sure about the opener. Pats always start off strong. Especially at home. The Chiefs, on the other hand, start off slow. If we win that one, I will be shocked. That said, I will definitely be hopeful that I'm wrong.

cmdrzman
08-10-2017, 06:30 PM
Ya'll ladies gonna be a round in week 6 or will this thread be deleted?

DaneMcCloud
08-10-2017, 06:31 PM
I agree with 10-6 or better. Not so sure about the opener. Pats always start off strong. Especially at home. The Chiefs, on the other hand, start off slow. If we win that one, I will be shocked. That said, I will definitely be hopeful that I'm wrong.

I see the Chiefs at 7-2 to start the season, with losses at New England and Dallas.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-10-2017, 06:39 PM

We'll be here for ya', Clem!

In the meantime, can you find some more brain-dead silver and black bitches to drink yer 40's with while ya' talk out of 'yer asshole?

Thanks!:thumb:

jjchieffan
08-10-2017, 06:43 PM

Why would we delete it? It's going to be so much fun pulling up your trash talk and showing you that you were wrong.

cmdrzman
08-11-2017, 01:08 PM
Why would we delete it? It's going to be so much fun pulling up your trash talk and showing you that you were wrong.

Bring it sweet tits-

penbrook
08-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Broncos DE Billy Winn torn ACL out for the year

Bewbies
08-11-2017, 01:57 PM

Garrett Bolles is laughing at how stupid you are.

BlackOp
08-11-2017, 02:03 PM
I see the Chiefs at 7-2 to start the season, with losses at New England and Dallas.

I think KC's defense matches up well against Dallas...strength against strength. KC's offense is better than the Cowboys defense too.

KChiefs1
08-13-2017, 04:43 PM
Cowherd's predictions:

https://twitter.com/theherd/status/896799811466215424

RunKC
08-13-2017, 04:45 PM
The Raiders defense still looks bad. Their ILB's are horrible and they can't cover the middle of the field.

The Chiefs clearly the best team in the trenches overall and have coaching and competent QB play.

pugsnotdrugs19
08-13-2017, 04:57 PM
The Raiders defense still looks bad. Their ILB's are horrible and they can't cover the middle of the field.

The Chiefs clearly the best team in the trenches overall and have coaching and competent QB play.

The Chiefs are just a better team. The Raiders defense is pretty f**king terrible with Mack, just imagine if they ever had to play a few games without him.. it showed last night. Sean Smith might get cut.

I do like their offense, but Donald Penn hasn't even reported yet and without him their tackles are a shit show. Something Carr has never seen before.

They won all of their close games last year. That isn't likely to happen again.

They are a 10-6 team. Maybe 9-7 or 11-5.

DaneMcCloud
08-13-2017, 05:14 PM
I think KC's defense matches up well against Dallas...strength against strength. KC's offense is better than the Cowboys defense too.

We can talk about matchups all day long but when perusing the schedule, facing the Cowboys in Dallas looks like a loss.

But just watch, they'll lose to a team they shouldn't, then beat the Cowboys.

I'm still sticking to 7-2 at this point in time.

penbrook
08-13-2017, 05:32 PM
We can talk about matchups all day long but when perusing the schedule, facing the Cowboys in Dallas looks like a loss.

But just watch, they'll lose to a team they shouldn't, then beat the Cowboys.

I'm still sticking to 7-2 at this point in time.

Just like in 2014 when they beat the hawks and pats but lost to the Raiders

-King-
08-13-2017, 06:21 PM
Raiders: 10-6
Posted via Mobile Device

pugsnotdrugs19
08-13-2017, 06:26 PM
The Chargers have looked good here so far tonight. Bosa is a stud.

-King-
08-13-2017, 06:32 PM
The Chiefs are just a better team. The Raiders defense is pretty f**king terrible with Mack, just imagine if they ever had to play a few games without him.. it showed last night. Sean Smith might get cut.

I do like their offense, but Donald Penn hasn't even reported yet and without him their tackles are a shit show. Something Carr has never seen before.

They won all of their close games last year. That isn't likely to happen again.

They are a 10-6 team. Maybe 9-7 or 11-5.
This. It's funny how the Chiefs can still put up a top 10 defense with Houston gone but even with Mack in the lineup, the Raiders suck. If they lost him, they'd have one of the worst defenses in the league.
Posted via Mobile Device

jjchieffan
08-13-2017, 06:35 PM
Chiefs 11-5
Faiders 9-7
Chargers 8-8
Don's 6-10

BlackOp
08-13-2017, 07:49 PM
This. It's funny how the Chiefs can still put up a top 10 defense with Houston gone but even with Mack in the lineup, the Raiders suck. If they lost him, they'd have one of the worst defenses in the league.
Posted via Mobile Device

S. Smith has looked terrible...their defense could be even worse than last season.

They are, realistically, a few injuries away from collapse...you cant be successful in the NFL with paper-thin depth.

Packers had over 20 players on IR the year they won the SB...if that happened to Oakland, they would be picking top 8.

The hype is unwarranted....I'm not even sure the refs can save them.

penbrook
08-13-2017, 07:50 PM
Seriously what is up with this Raiders super bowl hype. Do the pundits not know who won the division last year or who has won 22 of their last 26 games

BlackOp
08-13-2017, 07:57 PM
Seriously what is up with this Raiders super bowl hype. Do the pundits not know who won the division last year or who has won 22 of their last 26 games

They look more like the 7-9 team from 2015 than a serious contender...sloppy and disorganized. They have issues at all 3 levels of their defense...

The refs bailed them out repeatedly, late, last year...how the pundits, universally, refuse to acknowledge that is bizarre.

I've been watching football long enough to recognize when organizations have their shit together....Oakland still looks like an average team with a marketable QB.

penbrook
08-13-2017, 07:59 PM
They look more like the 7-9 team from 2015 than a serious contender...sloppy and disorganized. They have issues at all 3 levels of their defense...

The refs bailed them out repeatedly, late, last year...how the pundits, universally, refuse to acknowledge that is bizarre.

I've been watching football long enough to recognize when teams have their shit together....Oakland still looks like an average team with a marketable QB.

We all know the Chiefs are gonna win the division this year. Who comes in second? Oakland or LA?

BlackOp
08-13-2017, 08:04 PM
We all know the Chiefs are gonna win the division this year. Who comes in second? Oakland or LA?

I'll have to see more of the Chargers....what isn't talked about is the addition of Pagano in Oakland and that they have a first time OC.

All three teams have a new OC...and Oakland is looking like Norton is just DC out of loyalty.

The talking-heads wont say one critical thing about the Raiders...except the team with a 26th ranked defense is somehow championship caliber.

penbrook
08-13-2017, 08:06 PM
I'll have to see more of the Chargers....what isn't talked about is the addition of Pagano in Oakland and that they have a first time OC.

All three teams have a new OC...and Oakland is looking like Norton is still DC out of loyalty.

Broncos will be last. They don't even have a QB. Chargers have a good team however how many of their starters will go down this year?

scho63
08-13-2017, 11:17 PM
Sean Smith might get cut.

S. Smith has looked terrible...their defense could be even worse than last season.

Being here in Scottsdale for the first time for football season I had to endure the Cardinals Raiders last night.

You guys are right, Sean Smith was ass. I wouldn't be surprised if he got cut. He was slow, bad off the fake and had two penalties early. We dodged a bullet getting rid of him.

We haven't let too many guys go over the last 10 years that became superstars elsewhere or shined too bright, maybe Brandon Flowers. Can't think of any others. :hmmm:

Ming the Merciless
08-13-2017, 11:21 PM

You're a fucking tool

I'll be here bitch

Ming the Merciless
08-13-2017, 11:23 PM
2017 predictions

Homer picks

Chiefs Pantalones
08-14-2017, 12:02 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

The Raiders already have one of the worst defenses in the league with him. They have worse LBs than we had in 03-04. Super slow and unathletic. TEs are gonna eat all year. They'd be even worse without Mack though obviously but their defense is gonna be atrocious again.

New World Order
08-14-2017, 01:57 AM
Broncos will be last. They don't even have a QB. Chargers have a good team however how many of their starters will go down this year?

That's always the question with LA; can they stay healthy?

BlackOp
08-14-2017, 02:03 AM
That's always the question with SD; can they stay healthy?

Preseason or not...Chargers just gave up almost 50 points to Seattle. I dont think I can ever remember that many points scored in game one.

That is NOT a good sign for them....

Pasta Little Brioni
08-14-2017, 06:15 AM
The mule toolers have gone quiet as basically everyone thinks they are a last place squad. All these Charger injuries may save their asses.

Mile High Mania
08-14-2017, 07:34 AM
The mule toolers have gone quiet as basically everyone thinks they are a last place squad. All these Charger injuries may save their asses.

Dude... it was the weekend, last one before school starts no less. Nothing has really happened and it's all just pissing in the wind, driven by QJ's endless twitter reposts and you guys kicking him in the junk, which is fine to pass the time.

Rausch
08-14-2017, 07:51 AM
Dude... it was the weekend, last one before school starts no less. Nothing has really happened and it's all just pissing in the wind, driven by QJ's endless twitter reposts and you guys kicking him in the junk, which is fine to pass the time.

Or perhaps you're just not so tied to this $3it because you've watched your team win a SB 3 times in the last 20 years...

Mile High Mania
08-14-2017, 08:06 AM
Or perhaps you're just not so tied to this $3it because you've watched your team win a SB 3 times in the last 20 years...

There's a whole lotta truth to that statement... as I said when they won SB 50, they bought a lot of paitence with me. The Broncos could struggle for the next half decade like they did in the 2000's and I'm content.

This franchise hasn't consistently sucked since I've been a fan going back to the early 80s. I've seen ugly a few times, but not much. Sure, Broncos' fans are due for some hard times, but until it happens... I'm just gonna roll with what they're doing.

Rausch
08-14-2017, 08:15 AM
There's a whole lotta truth to that statement... as I said when they won SB 50, they bought a lot of paitence with me. The Broncos could struggle for the next half decade like they did in the 2000's and I'm content.

This franchise hasn't consistently sucked since I've been a fan going back to the early 80s. I've seen ugly a few times, but not much. Sure, Broncos' fans are due for some hard times, but until it happens... I'm just gonna roll with what they're doing.

If I ever live long enough to see KC win one I'm dropping the mic and walking off the stage.

I'd probably come to this place more, just because I love it, but I'd care much less about the NFL as a whole...

Quesadilla Joe
08-14-2017, 08:20 AM
Anyone want to change their predictions?

http://i65.tinypic.com/9716wp.png

UK_Chief
08-14-2017, 08:20 AM
Being here in Scottsdale for the first time for football season I had to endure the Cardinals Raiders last night.

You guys are right, Sean Smith was ass. I wouldn't be surprised if he got cut. He was slow, bad off the fake and had two penalties early. We dodged a bullet getting rid of him.

We haven't let too many guys go over the last 10 years that became superstars elsewhere or shined too bright, maybe Brandon Flowers. Can't think of any others. :hmmm:

Matthew Cass...

No wait, can't do it

Mile High Mania
08-14-2017, 08:25 AM
If I ever live long enough to see KC win one I'm dropping the mic and walking off the stage.

I'd probably come to this place more, just because I love it, but I'd care much less about the NFL as a whole...

Yeah, it was a different world before the big wins... and the Internet wasn't a big thing at that point either. I think people live and die harder because of the internet and social media, for sports and everything else. The emotions are amped up exponentially.

Things here will be so much less frictional when KC wins a title and as I've always said, the bulk of you that I've come to know in the last two decades certainly deserve to see that happena and I truly hope it does.

DaneMcCloud
08-14-2017, 09:03 AM
Brandon Flowers. Can't think of any others. :hmmm:

Flowers was the same guy in SD as he was in KC, well short of being a "star".

The only guy that the Chiefs let go in the past few decades (actually, traded) that continued to ascend was Jared Allen, who's headed for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

A case could be made for Joe Horn but he was good for only a short period of time.

jjchieffan
08-14-2017, 09:44 AM

Congrats KnowShit. Your team is winning the preseason!! Woohoo!! What would really be funny would be to see the Donks win all 4 preseason game, then only win 3 in the regular season. But I'm sure that's not going to happen. The mile high advantage will help this team limp to 6 wins.

staylor26
08-14-2017, 09:50 AM

ROFL This is as pathetic as it gets

DaneMcCloud
08-14-2017, 10:15 AM

It's truly amazing that you can feed yourself

notorious
08-14-2017, 10:17 AM
KnoMo is fishing with dynamite.

Grade-A

Trivers
08-14-2017, 02:41 PM
It's truly amazing that you can feed yourself

I just spewed my Diet Coke across my key board! ROFL

You Sir are the King of put downs. :clap:

Mile High Mania
08-14-2017, 02:42 PM
You guys are assuming a lot with the thought he can feed himself.

FlaChief58
08-14-2017, 03:31 PM

Yep, no doubt in my mind that the mighty donkos are going 19-0. I mean hell, they beat the all world bears in pre-season.

Ming the Merciless
08-14-2017, 03:38 PM

Yes, all of the complete fucking morons who wish to radically change their predictions based on 1 series of the 1st string in the 1st pre-season game please raise your hand and join the dipshit club with this fucking toolbag

scho63
08-14-2017, 04:39 PM
Flowers was the same guy in SD as he was in KC, well short of being a "star".

The only guy that the Chiefs let go in the past few decades (actually, traded) that continued to ascend was Jared Allen, who's headed for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

A case could be made for Joe Horn but he was good for only a short period of time.

I think you got it right.

Flowers didn't flame out but he produced at a high level.

I forgot about Joe Horn he had a great career after he left.

cmdrzman
08-14-2017, 07:57 PM
Mahomes throws 8 passes in his 1st preseason game, and this whole board is jizzing and comparing him to Favre and Rodgers.. lol

Ryan Leafs 1st pre-season game

142 yards- 2 TD's 0 Int's

BlackOp
08-14-2017, 08:27 PM
Mahomes throws 8 passes in his 1st preseason game, and this whole board is jizzing and comparing him to Favre and Rodgers.. lol

How about that Raider defense...razor sharp...not.

KChiefs1
08-14-2017, 08:31 PM

Mahomes doesn't have to worry about the Chiefs defense at Arrowhead either.

jjchieffan
08-14-2017, 08:37 PM

Ryan Leaf had the talent. Problem was, he was a mental case. And this whole board was not jizzing over him. Just a few nuts. Most of us are excited about his potential. As we should. Are you going to tell me that you Faider fans weren't excited about JaFatass? Of course you were.

DaneMcCloud
08-14-2017, 08:38 PM
Ryan Leaf had the talent. Problem was, he was a mental case. And this whole board was not jizzing over him. Just a few nuts. Most of us are excited about his potential. As we should. Are you going to tell me that you Faider fans weren't excited about JaFatass? Of course you were.

This forum didn't exist when Leaf was drafted

Tombstone RJ
08-14-2017, 08:39 PM

Oops lol

jjchieffan
08-14-2017, 08:40 PM

We were talking about jizzing over Mahomes, not Leaf.

DaneMcCloud
08-14-2017, 08:44 PM
We were talking about jizzing over Mahomes, not Leaf.

What? You just said this:

Ryan Leaf had the talent. Problem was, he was a mental case. And this whole board was not jizzing over him. Just a few nuts.

Uh, what the fuck?

jjchieffan
08-14-2017, 08:48 PM
What? You just said this:

Uh, what the ****?

Look at the post that I replied to. He said that we were all jizzing over MAHOMES after one preseason game, then he gave Mahomes first preseason game stats. I replied to The Leaf stats saying that he had the talent but was a nut case. Then I went on to say that only a few nuts were jizzing over MAHOMES.

RippedmyFlesh
08-14-2017, 08:53 PM

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

RunKC
08-20-2017, 04:11 PM
So the Raiders defense looked like garbage against the Rams...a team with a relatively inexperienced QB, a new HC, a new TE and literally a new WR.

The Broncos still have major issues with their offense and the Chargers can't stay healthy.

I feel pretty confident saying we'll win the division again.

Tombstone RJ
08-20-2017, 04:15 PM
So the Raiders defense looked like garbage against the Rams...a team with a relatively inexperienced QB, a new HC, a new TE and literally a new WR.

The Broncos still have major issues with their offense and the Chargers can't stay healthy.

I feel pretty confident saying we'll win the division again.

Yes, because preseason is always where KC wins.

New World Order
08-20-2017, 04:19 PM

Can you post last night's Lynch highlights?

RunKC
08-20-2017, 04:19 PM

We've embarrassed you 3 straight games LMAO

Buehler445
08-20-2017, 04:27 PM
Fuck Donk Forever.

penbrook
08-20-2017, 04:39 PM
Chiefs have won 11 straight division games

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-20-2017, 04:41 PM

And at Incestco. Don't forget that one.

jjchieffan
08-20-2017, 04:48 PM

No, actually, the regular season is where the Chiefs usually win. Average 10+ wins per year with Reid and Smith. And then there is in the division. We have won there 11 straight times. What else have you got?

KChiefs1
08-20-2017, 05:20 PM

11 straight division wins says the Chiefs are the big dog of the AFC West.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-20-2017, 06:54 PM

Pasta Little Brioni
08-20-2017, 06:55 PM
Denver looks like a 5 win team. Thise Eggo injuries may keep them out of the cellar though

thegame214
08-20-2017, 06:56 PM

"I love lamp"

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-20-2017, 09:14 PM
Poor Tombstone. He really dug himself a nice hole in the cornfield.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-11-2015/iPgi8J.gif

vailpass
08-20-2017, 09:47 PM
No, actually, the regular season is where the Chiefs usually win. Average 10+ wins per year with Reid and Smith. And then there is in the division. We have won there 11 straight times. What else have you got?

^

BlackOp
08-20-2017, 11:00 PM
I'm pissed because I know my team will be sitting home and have no real evidence that anything is going to change soon.

truth...

stumppy
08-20-2017, 11:37 PM
Poor Tombstone. He really dug himself a nice hole in the cornfield.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-11-2015/iPgi8J.gif

ROFL

ClevelandBronco
08-21-2017, 11:18 AM
The Raiders win one playoff game.

MahiMike
08-21-2017, 11:22 AM
11-0 in the division. Wow.

Direckshun
08-21-2017, 11:42 AM
I'm updating my original assessment after two preseason games.

KC 11-5
Oak 10-6
Denver 9-7
SD 6-10

Ming the Merciless
08-21-2017, 01:02 PM
The Raiders win one playoff game.

i could see this

Quesadilla Joe
08-31-2017, 08:02 AM

How about now?

http://i67.tinypic.com/63sx1h.png

Ming the Merciless
08-31-2017, 08:33 AM
I'm not changing mine....the 1s have looked good for both kc and the raiders. I still say

Oak 10-11 wins
Kc 9 or 10

With Denver under 500

Chargers last, maybe 5 wins

staylor26
08-31-2017, 08:37 AM
LMAO bragging about preseason wins. Doesn't get anymore pathetic than that.

staylor26
08-31-2017, 08:38 AM
I'm not changing mine....the 1s have looked good for both kc and the raiders. I still say

Oak 10-11 wins
Kc 9 or 10

With Denver under 500

Chargers last, maybe 5 wins

The Raiders 1s on defense have looked good?

Ming the Merciless
08-31-2017, 08:46 AM

Well I was speaking about their offense specifically...carr had 2 td, amari looked good....i thought I remembered their 1s winning and being ahead....i could be wrong, I wasn't watching THAT close it was just the impression I got was their 1s were fine, and their scrubs lost the game in the end....sort of like ours...the point differential etc

staylor26
08-31-2017, 08:50 AM
Well I was speaking about their offense specifically...carr had 2 td, amari looked good....i thought I remembered their 1s winning and being ahead....i could be wrong, I wasn't watching THAT close it was just the impression I got was their 1s were fine, and their scrubs lost the game in the end....sort of like ours...the point differential etc

There offense did look really good as expected, but their defense hasn't improved at all. If anything they've regressed on that side of the ball. Fans are panicking and already calling for Norton to be fired.

BlackOp
08-31-2017, 09:33 AM
There offense did look really good as expected, but their defense hasn't improved at all. If anything they've regressed on that side of the ball. Fans are panicking and already calling for Norton to be fired.

The NFL puppet-mouths completely shutdown the hype after watching them in preseason....

They are, at best, a 9 win team...depends on how many late, game-winning, calls they get, again, this year.

KC 11-5
Faid 9-7
LA 8-8
Donk 7-9

Ming the Merciless
08-31-2017, 10:01 AM

their 1s only allowed 10 points against the cowboys and were beating them 13 - 10 at halftime.

End of third quarter it was 20-10, but they gave up 14 in the 4th...

the 1st two games their defense had piss poor numbers, youre right...and with this next game who knows how much of the 1s we will see.

well you have given me some hope here LOL

They are playign the seahawks today...no clue how much time their 1s are even gonna get....but i might try and watch it

jdubya
08-31-2017, 10:33 AM

To be fair, many fans were calling for Nortons head last year. It is a fact that the Raiders will only go as far as their defense can take them because we all know the offense will put up points no problem.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-04-2017, 10:58 AM
As the days go by, I believe in the Chargers more and more (unfortunately). That can change quick if their injury troubles return in a big way, but I think they do have a really, really nice roster.

I'll put it this way. I won't be shocked at all by a 3-team race for the division title which does not include Denver.

cmdrzman
09-04-2017, 12:42 PM

Actually- they did, in their 3rd pre-season game which is usually the 1st half of starters on both teams and they held the Cowboys and Elliot to just 10 points..

MahiMike
09-04-2017, 02:05 PM
How about now?

http://i67.tinypic.com/63sx1h.png

Post the scores after 1st quarter. Not 4th.

NWTF
09-04-2017, 02:13 PM
To be fair, many fans were calling for Nortons head last year. It is a fact that the Raiders will only go as far as their defense can take them because we all know the offense will put up points no problem.

Raiders should make the playoffs but its hard to see them advancing anywhere past the wild card rd.

Its extremely unlikely your going to sneak a shitty D thru the playoffs, just as it is trying to sneak thru a shitty O that cant score.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-04-2017, 04:08 PM
Raiders should make the playoffs but its hard to see them advancing anywhere past the wild card rd.

Its extremely unlikely your going to sneak a shitty D thru the playoffs, just as it is trying to sneak thru a shitty O that cant score.

A very familiar, frustrating, and infuriating problem to have, no doubt.

Fortunately, there IS a cure.

Some people I won't mention just need to check their egos, admit an error, pull the plug, and enjoy the..."excitement of youth", yes.

:)

KChiefs1
09-04-2017, 04:11 PM
Trolls
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170904/c36dd9a5240222da4a484ad67fdbf456.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-04-2017, 05:09 PM
Trolls

Or complete idiots?....

I mean that's just....

wow.

Kiimo
09-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Trolls
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170904/c36dd9a5240222da4a484ad67fdbf456.jpg

@JasonLaCanfora

@PriscoCBS

Crossposting.

Attack stupidity whenever you find it.

Halfcan
09-08-2017, 12:40 PM
Chiefs 12-4
Faders 11-5
Cheating Donks 7-9
Chargers 6-10

Chiefs once again Sweep the West and get #2 seed with a Bye week in the Playoffs.

Chiefs avenge their loss to the Steelers and send Big Ben into retirement.

Based on a week 1 loss to the Chiefs- Patriots come to Arrowhead. This time the Brady magic doesn't work as Ford and Houston pummel him into many costly mistakes.

Chiefs face an over confident and highly favored Dallas Cowboy team in the SB. Despite a lunch pail like day by Alex Smith, the Chief's top-ranked defense dominates to win the game.

So far so good.

Mecca
09-08-2017, 12:53 PM
Question, why the fuck does everyone think San Diego is gonna be so good?

Because know they have 2 broke dick WR's instead of 1? Because the interception machine is still the QB? I don't get it.

jjchieffan
09-08-2017, 01:11 PM
Question, why the **** does everyone think San Diego is gonna be so good?

Because know they have 2 broke dick WR's instead of 1? Because the interception machine is still the QB? I don't get it.

Because despite losing a lot of starters to injury the past few years, they have still been competitive. Leading us to believe that if they could stay healthy, they could be very good.

jjchieffan
09-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Raiders 11-5
Broncos 9-7
Chiefs 8-8
Chargers 6-10

Would you like to reconsider? The Chiefs sure looked like they improved last night. Wrong again. I'm shocked. LMAO

Mecca
09-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Because despite losing a lot of starters to injury the past few years, they have still been competitive. Leading us to believe that if they could stay healthy, they could be very good.

Usually injury prone dudes, stay injury prone. Keenan Allen can't get out of bed without getting hurt.

DaneMcCloud
09-08-2017, 01:36 PM
Question, why the fuck does everyone think San Diego is gonna be so good?

In addition to a first time head coach, a new offensive system and a 30,000 seat soccer stadium that will have far less Chargers fans than opposing fans.