PDA

View Full Version : Poop Had a shit day... anyone else?

Nickhead
08-16-2017, 02:42 AM
so i have been building this pvc clear tarped greenhouse cover for the garden. the only thing holding me back was the nail gun. so i got the gun... got the cover installed. but i left one of four corners unbraced, and the bottom lateral overlap unsecured. i thought, ill finish it tomorrow. so i wake up to my normal morning shit. the cats are hungry as i starve them while i turd it out. i walk into the dining room to feed the cats, done. then i walk back towards my office and look out the kitchen window and THE WHOLE FUCKING THING COLLAPSED due to high winds overnight. so what took me six hours to construct, it took the wind less than ten minutes to take down.

so two hours later, the neighbor rings the doorbell and wakes my wife on a sleepin day (she's off this week). he tells me, are you missing a cat, as there is one in your tree. im like, no, they are all inside, but a pet is a pet.

so two hours later, after trimming half my tree to let the kitty down slowly, my wife is slashed open on her hand trying to help this cat ( i swear we are fucking cat people, we have four already ) I finally, get it in the carrier, i think the cat thanked us at this point. so i take it to three different vets (not chipped) to see if any reports. nope, nada. take it to the pound. okay. so i take the cat to the pound and due to the number of dogs running free, the cat bites straight thru my thumb and index finger. takes off and jumps up into the top barbed wire of the dog drop off. no way im getting to it besides the fact i am bleeding, covered in cat piss and angry the prick bit me while i saved him. so i left, went home laundered my clothes, bathed and called the ranger and told him the same story.

so tomorrow i am playing the lottery.

:D

ive got worse 24 hour span stories, what are yours? :facepalm:

Demonpenz
08-16-2017, 02:49 AM
I love cats but if they don't know you chances are you are getting bit.

eDave
08-16-2017, 02:52 AM
If it's any consolation, your story cracked me up.

Nickhead
08-16-2017, 02:54 AM
I love cats but if they don't know you chances are you are getting bit.

i do know this but i thought we had a bond. :D

Nickhead
08-16-2017, 02:56 AM
If it's any consolation, your story cracked me up.

True Story :D

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-16-2017, 03:36 AM
Just be glad Hog sperm is not involved in your daily routine.

Nickhead
08-16-2017, 03:54 AM
Just be glad Hog sperm is not involved in your daily routine.

all of a sudden my day doesn't seem so bad, at least i never have a milk mustache. :D

08-16-2017, 04:08 AM
Well, you are a Chiefs fan.

Nickhead
08-16-2017, 04:12 AM
Well, you are a Chiefs fan.

lottery numbers, i want.

the next six numbers plus the powerball is all i want you to give me right now. :D

1 6 8 16 17 20 1 was the most recent. :thumb:

Why Not?
08-16-2017, 04:45 AM
Call Joakim Soria. He will make you feel better

Dartgod
08-16-2017, 07:09 AM
...covered in cat piss...

I guess I missed where in the timeline that this happened. While I'm not a cat person I don't really hate them either. But if a cat starts pissing on me, that fucker is getting drop-kicked.

BlackHelicopters
08-16-2017, 11:50 AM
Try peering into meth mouths all day.

Rasputin
08-16-2017, 11:52 AM
Yes. Went to work at 10:45 last night and didn't get out till noon today another long ass night.

DaNewGuy
08-16-2017, 11:54 AM
Hope you have a better day you aussie **** :toast:

ModSocks
08-16-2017, 12:36 PM
I had a big long ass post detailing my shit day on Sunday, and then CP timed me out and my post was deleted. Totally makes sense. Only fitting.

Long story short (er), i moved Sunday on 4hrs of sleep within a 48hr period. Took me all ****ing day to move. I had 3 of my boys lined up to help me move, only one of them showed up. I put brand new tires on my Trans Am the previous weekend, went to my new home on moving day to find a flat ****ing tire on my Trans Am. My Wife was crying because she missed our old home. My son is crying because we can't find the stupid cat.

It's approaching 12AM and i just finished wall-mounting our Bedroom T.V. Flip the T.V on and the T.V is ****ed. Apparently when i asked my wife to hold the T.V while I adjust the mount she decided she'd hold the screen up with her head....

So i'm exhausted after two weeks of cleaning, packing, moving and working 6-days a week, and then doing a big, heavy move on 4hrs of sleep. Wife is being a crybaby because she misses our old home, our T.V is busted and now can't watch Game of Thrones like we planned. Son is crying because the cat is missing. I've got a brand new tire that's now flat and my L.E.D T.V is ****ed.

Worst. Move. Ever.

I basically said, "**** this". Went out back to my new back yard, lit up a bowl of good ol' Mary Jane and chilled the **** out. Lo and behold, here comes the stupid cat from under the car. I give the cat to my boy who's ecstatic, i mount our our other flat screen and throw on some GoT.

Ended the night on a high note.

BigRichard
08-16-2017, 01:45 PM
all of a sudden my day doesn't seem so bad, at least i never have a milk mustache. :D

http://www.electriciantalk.com/attachments/f17/87137d1469214057-getting-back-shape-no-cow-we-have-bull.png

Rain Man
08-16-2017, 03:20 PM
I had a colonoscopy today, but that was actually kind of easy and my colon is as healthy as Seal Team Six. I had to fast for 36 hours before that while drinking a gallon of some sort of laxative. However, before the 36 hours, I had food poisoning that kept me from eating for another 36 hours, so this week has been rough. Things are looking up now, though.

Iowanian
08-16-2017, 03:20 PM
In my experience that isn't in the neighborhood of a shit day.

Except for Rainman...that's the definition of a shit day.

Rasputin
08-16-2017, 09:12 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qTcrYZ0Orx0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woke up this morning, my dog was dead,
Someone disliked him and shot him through the head.

Woke up this morning, my cat had died,
I know I'll miss her, sat down and cried.

Came home this evening, my hog was gone,
People here don't like me, I think I'll soon move on.

Now somethings happened, that would make a saint frown,
I turned my back and my house burned down

Read more: Nazareth - Woke Up This Morning Lyrics | MetroLyrics

GloryDayz
08-16-2017, 09:24 PM
I had a colonoscopy today, but that was actually kind of easy and my colon is as healthy as Seal Team Six. I had to fast for 36 hours before that while drinking a gallon of some sort of laxative. However, before the 36 hours, I had food poisoning that kept me from eating for another 36 hours, so this week has been rough. Things are looking up now, though.Lost 10lbs and got anal. That usually sounds like a good day, but you were on the receiving end of the anal, so it sucked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Buehler445
08-16-2017, 10:33 PM
I shit everyday.

Healthy bowel movements are paramount.

Reerun_KC
08-16-2017, 10:34 PM
I shit everyday.

Healthy bowel movements are paramount.Those are better than dammit days.

Rain Man
08-16-2017, 10:38 PM
I shit everyday.

Healthy bowel movements are paramount.

I learned today that I have a healthy colon, and I developed a newfound respect for anesthesia. Anesthesia is truly miraculous.

Rain Man
08-16-2017, 10:40 PM
Lost 10lbs and got anal. That usually sounds like a good day, but you were on the receiving end of the anal, so it sucked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am as svelte as a panther right now. And also see my earlier comment about anesthesia being a really good thing.

Nickhead
08-16-2017, 11:13 PM
i wouldn't shit any of you, you are my favorite turds :D

08-17-2017, 02:55 AM
I'm joining you on this shit day. This has been a shit night for me. Can't wait for it to be over.

Nickhead
08-17-2017, 03:55 AM
I'm joining you on this shit day. This has been a shit night for me. Can't wait for it to be over.

not sure i can help you, but in order to get over my issues, i am doing home made asian bbq chicken wings and potato wedges with sweet chili sauce and sour cream. :D

fuck, i forgot to play the lottery, just my luck. but i did get a 1600 dollar refund on my taxes because the government felt bad i lost my job. :D

threebag
08-17-2017, 08:39 AM
I had a colonoscopy today, but that was actually kind of easy and my colon is as healthy as Seal Team Six. I had to fast for 36 hours before that while drinking a gallon of some sort of laxative. However, before the 36 hours, I had food poisoning that kept me from eating for another 36 hours, so this week has been rough. Things are looking up now, though.

Wendy's?

GloryDayz
08-17-2017, 11:42 AM
I am as svelte as a panther right now. And also see my earlier comment about anesthesia being a really good thing.

:thumb:

Rain Man
08-17-2017, 01:57 PM
Wendy's?

I have no proof, but the most likely suspect is a piece of cheesecake. The waitress tried to talk me into the brownie instead, but no, I felt like having cheesecake. Give me the cheesecake, I said, and put that mysterious cherry sauce on it.

Nickhead
08-18-2017, 03:59 AM
so my question is this. after saving the cat, it shredding and infecting our skins (my thumb nail is horrendous, i will most definitely lose my thumb nail. and the wife is on antibiotics, and can't scratch my back.)

should i track the owner down for being a bad pet owner. :D

08-18-2017, 04:12 AM
so my question is this. after saving the cat, it shredding and infecting our skins (my thumb nail is horrendous, i will most definitely lose my thumb nail. and the wife is on antibiotics, and can't scratch my back.)

should i track the owner down for being a bad pet owner. :D

and risk them scratching you up even more? nah

Nickhead
08-24-2017, 01:29 PM
Awaiting surgery. Admitted last night. Thumbnail is removed. Now I have to go unpaid from work for a week or two. I'd like to find pet owner even just to guilt them into my world. But they'd prob just say 'not my prob'. Oh well. Will be home in six hours or so :thumb: ROFL

Buehler445
08-24-2017, 02:15 PM
Awaiting surgery. Admitted last night. Thumbnail is removed. Now I have to go unpaid from work for a week or two. I'd like to find pet owner even just to guilt them into my world. But they'd prob just say 'not my prob'. Oh well. Will be home in six hours or so :thumb: ROFL

You're having surgery from the catbite?

Fuck that shit.

Rain Man
08-24-2017, 02:23 PM
I bet that cats in Australia are poisonous.

Rasputin
08-24-2017, 02:46 PM

With eight legs.

GloryDayz
08-24-2017, 02:48 PM

Clearly pussy that you should not grab!

notorious
08-24-2017, 04:46 PM
Australia: Come for the hot chicks. Stay because you died.

Bwana
08-24-2017, 05:30 PM
The whole climbing up to retrieve the cat thing is overrated. They all eventually make it down on their own, how many cat skeletons have you seen in trees?

Baby Lee
08-24-2017, 06:01 PM
Mostly a good day, then I find out some insecure cunt has been up all night cataloguing his personal grievances with me on the board. A blip on the radar overall, though.

rico
08-24-2017, 06:53 PM
Mostly a good day, then I find out some insecure **** has been up all night cataloguing his personal grievances with me on the board. A blip on the radar overall, though.

Yet a blip that was large enough to mention it in this thread. Isn't this Romper Room garbage? Not that it matters. No sweat off my sack, prag.

The thread was still going...so I participated/responded to people. Wahhh! There were only a few posts...not like I spent all night cataloging things. Let's not twist things.

Let's not forget, this was a thread that you originally started titled "Rico is a ****ing Piece of Shit." (Doesn't appear that way since my initial Lounge jab was moved to the current thread with a different title that was used by the mods to replace the one you started and used as the OP). In your first post, you asked me to come at you... what did you expect?!?!?!

I'm done with this stuff with you in this thread. Any further responses will be in the Romper Room. I don't want to ruin anyone's day.

rico
08-24-2017, 06:54 PM
My day has been weird. My wife was sent to the hospital in Iowa City last night due to...what could be some serious shit, so then I spent all night at work (I work nights) with that hanging over my head and when I got off work, I had to rush to get the kids ready for school, got them on the bus and spent all day (my usual sleeping hours) taking care of my 5 month old. Just kind of slept when my daughter napped. Then before I knew it, my kids were done with school...Trying to watch The Handmaid's Tale, but I am having a difficult time concentrating.

Dayze
08-24-2017, 06:57 PM
Had to put my lab down today. She just turned 14 last month.
Put her 14 old brother down last November.

Then had to go straight to work, and had a shit day there. Beyond having to out a dog down.

Mentally drained from the emotional stress, crying like a baby all morning, then work bullshit stress etc. I'm wiped out brother,

Baby Lee
08-24-2017, 06:59 PM
Yet a blip that was large enough to mention it in this thread. Isn't this Romper Room garbage? Not that it matters. No sweat off my sack, prag.

The thread was still going...so I participated/responded to people. Wahhh! There were only a few posts...not like I spent all night cataloging things. Let's not twist things.

Let's not forget, this was a thread that you originally started titled "Rico is a ****ing Piece of Shit." (Doesn't appear that way since my initial Lounge jab was moved to the current thread with a different title that was used by the mods to replace the one you started and used as the OP). In your first post, you asked me to come at you... what did you expect?!?!?!

I'm done with this stuff with you in this thread. Any further responses will be in the Romper Room. I don't want to ruin anyone's day.

No, THAT thread started in response to you attacking me for the umpteenth time out of the blue in a precious QB thread which must not be derailed [unless you're derailing it]. That's why your shit is in the thread header after the mods reassembled the mess you started.

Baby Lee
08-24-2017, 06:59 PM
My day has been weird. My wife was sent to the hospital in Iowa City last night due to...what could be some serious shit, so then I spent all night at work (I work nights) with that hanging over my head and when I got off work, I had to rush to get the kids ready for school, got them on the bus and spent all day (my usual sleeping hours) taking care of my 5 month old. Just kind of slept when my daughter napped. Then before I knew it, my kids were done with school...Trying to watch The Handmaid's Tale, but I am having a difficult time concentrating.

Glad I could be an emotional outlet for you.

rico
08-24-2017, 07:10 PM

Then had to go straight to work, and had a shit day there. Beyond having to out a dog down.

Mentally drained from the emotional stress, crying like a baby all morning, then work bullshit stress etc. I'm wiped out brother,

Damn...sorry to hear that, bro. :(

rico
08-24-2017, 07:21 PM
No, THAT thread started in response to you attacking me for the umpteenth time out of the blue in a precious QB thread which must not be derailed [unless you're derailing it]. That's why your shit is in the thread header after the mods reassembled the mess you started.

Romper Room garbage, right?

Umpteenth? Ugh...Let's not blow things out of proportion here...and don't Baby Lee twist things and act like you never threw any jabs yourself.

I know what started the argument...I know it was the post from the QB thread...I intended it to be funny (obviously not to you)...it wasn't some sort of vicious attack. ROFL..good lord ... I tried to indicate why I started it in my above post...in the parentheses. Honestly, I didn't expect you to totally lose your shit and start a "Rico is a fucking Piece of Shit" thread because of it. That post EXPLODED. LMAO

That thread derail thing in the Mahomes thread from a couple hours ago...I was smiling when I did that. Haha, seemed to piss you off.

Baby Lee
08-24-2017, 07:26 PM
Romper Room garbage, right?

Umpteenth? Ugh...Let's not blow things out of proportion here...and don't Baby Lee twist things and act like you never threw any jabs yourself.

I know what started the argument...I know it was the post from the QB thread...I intended it to be funny (obviously not to you)...it wasn't some sort of vicious attack. ROFL..good lord ... I tried to indicate why I started it in my above post...in the parentheses. Honestly, I didn't expect you to totally lose your shit and start a "Rico is a fucking Piece of Shit" thread because of it. That post EXPLODED. LMAO

That thread derail thing in the Mahomes thread from a couple hours ago...I was smiling when I did that. Haha, seemed to piss you off.

Here ya go bud. You seem to need this

https://i.giphy.com/media/Dvw2lJqlTuJmo/giphy.webp

Reerun_KC
08-24-2017, 07:31 PM
Almost has a shit day on Tuesday evening... Flying in to teterboro nj. Biggest shithole in the Northeast. Clicked the auto throttles off at 400 feet and didn't adjust them properly after. Got an excessive sink rate at 200 feet before landing. Had to make quick adjustment and wasn't my best of landings.

That was a dumbass moment.

notorious
08-24-2017, 07:35 PM
Almost has a shit day on Tuesday evening... Flying in to teterboro nj. Biggest shithole in the Northeast. Clicked the auto throttles off at 400 feet and didn't adjust them properly after. Got an excessive sink rate at 200 feet before landing. Had to make quick adjustment and wasn't my best of landings.

Do you remember they saying," Let the best pilot in the plane fly, and it's not you."?

Discuss Thrower
08-24-2017, 07:37 PM
Yup.

Some douchefuck stole my identity.

Reerun_KC
08-24-2017, 07:39 PM
Do you remember they saying," Let the best pilot in the plane fly, and it's not you."?But it was my turn!!!!!

Only my second leg since type school. Plus all hydraulic controls, so no feed back on the controls or feel from the x winds...

Bwana
08-24-2017, 07:43 PM
Yup.

Some douche**** stole my identity.

Heh, been there. I would literally beat the mother ****er to death if I ever caught up to him.

http://www.wikihow.com/Report-a-Stolen-Social-Security-Card

https://www.identitytheft.gov/

Discuss Thrower
08-24-2017, 08:00 PM
Heh, been there. I would literal beat the mother ****er to death if I ever caught up to him.

http://www.wikihow.com/Report-a-Stolen-Social-Security-Card

https://www.identitytheft.gov/

I've put alerts with the big three credit unions, informed my bank and stock brokerage.

No idea how I've been compromised.

Bwana
08-24-2017, 08:05 PM
I've put alerts with the big three credit unions, informed my bank and stock brokerage.

No idea how I've been compromised.

Good call on the big 3, lock them down. We got our SS numbers boosted when the IRS got hacked a couple of years ago. Someone tried to file on our tax returns, but because my wife is self employed, she has a code they didn't know about. It was still a big pain in the ass though. Like I said, if I could figure out who it was, they would be in numerous pieces up in the far reaches of the mountains.

Discuss Thrower
08-24-2017, 08:08 PM
Good call on the big 3, lock them down. We got our SS numbers boosted when the IRS got hacked a couple of years ago. Someone tried to file on our tax returns, but because my wife is self employed, she has a code they didn't know about. It was still a big pain in the ass though. Like I said, if I could figure out who it was, they would be in numerous pieces up in the far reaches of the mountains.

This dickbag in question tried to change one of my credit card account emails to my surname + last four of my Social to some joke of a disposable email host. I guess they called the company and they couldn't pronounce my last name over the phone, which led to the CC company calling me.

I'm fucking pissed.

Bwana
08-24-2017, 08:16 PM
This dickbag in question tried to change one of my credit card account emails to my surname + last four of my Social to some joke of a disposable email host. I guess they called the company and they couldn't pronounce my last name over the phone, which led to the CC company calling me.

I'm ****ing pissed.

Yeah, I tried a lot of different angles to try to run my guy down, I worked on it for a few weeks, never could pinpoint him. I have had people charge shit on my credit card a couple of different times, but it was pre identity theft. I just called the credit card company and they took care of it.

GloryDayz
08-24-2017, 08:41 PM
The whole climbing up to retrieve the cat thing is overrated. They all eventually make it down on there own, how many cat skeletons have you seen in trees?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-P4EAB2N3Rvc/T_82Mz9zLbI/AAAAAAAAB68/6pNx6Q8dfDY/s320/Cat+Skelelton+In+Tree.jpg

Then there's his cat in a few weeks!

http://media.treehugger.com/assets/images/2011/10/Australian-Cat-Skeleton.jpg.492x0_q85_crop-smart.jpg

GloryDayz
08-24-2017, 08:55 PM

Oddly enough this is the only thing that's going to start to change the trend. It's going to have to get brutal, gory, graphic, and public, and it's going to need to reach overseas.

Nickhead
08-25-2017, 01:27 AM
You're having surgery from the catbite?

Fuck that shit.
actually didn't end up with surgery, they decided last minute not to. the infection had nowhere to go, it kept festering hence the removal.

i defo got catnipped. :D

With eight legs.
if the fucker had 8 legs, i woulda killed it.

Clearly pussy that you should not grab!

in my defense, my wife grabbed it too. :D

The whole climbing up to retrieve the cat thing is overrated. They all eventually make it down on their own, how many cat skeletons have you seen in trees?

you are a hindsight guy aren't you...little fucking late telling me this now. :D

that sucks, our pets are almost our kids too. when the boys move away, they will replace them. :hugsbro:

hope the wife is okay :thumb:

now i am happier being here, knowing this. :D

Yup.

Some douchefuck stole my identity.

at least you found out soon enough'ish. i can imagine the hassle involved.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-P4EAB2N3Rvc/T_82Mz9zLbI/AAAAAAAAB68/6pNx6Q8dfDY/s320/Cat+Skelelton+In+Tree.jpg

Then there's his cat in a few weeks!

http://media.treehugger.com/assets/images/2011/10/Australian-Cat-Skeleton.jpg.492x0_q85_crop-smart.jpg

right now that sounds good to me. :D

and for the record this post took me 20 minutes because i keep hitting the space bar instead of the n and m keys. ROFL

Buehler445
08-25-2017, 09:55 AM

We're going down? :D

Fish
08-25-2017, 10:18 AM
.22 caliber works well for getting cats down from trees.

Buehler445
08-25-2017, 10:19 AM
.22 caliber works well for getting cats down from trees.

ROFL

I'd have thrown another cat up there so it wouldn't be lonely.

redfan
08-25-2017, 10:29 AM
Naw man, life is better than ever!

Nickhead
08-28-2017, 05:37 PM
Naw man, life is better than ever!

that's good...

on the bright side regarding my drama's. with 3 trips to the local ER to have my thumb drained and the consults. one trip to a metro ER that included an overnight stay, the removal of damaged nail, and the med's that came with it. 2 more trips to the local ER to have injury checked and re wrapped. four consecutive PCP visits for re dressings:

total costs: 35 bucks for anti biotics. (thank fuck for medicare [universal health care]) :D

work days lost, around six. bright side, no one is getting work as a machine part broke down and the part has to be shipped in. not good for them either but at least i am not the only one short on hours.

(i am going to look into payroll insurance costs :D )

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-28-2017, 10:11 PM
Not at all. Actually quite good for a Monday. So, take your shitty Monday and cram it up your Didgeridoo, you filthy island criminal.
:)

Nickhead
08-28-2017, 10:26 PM
Not at all. Actually quite good for a Monday. So, take your shitty Monday and cram it up your Didgeridoo, you filthy island criminal.
:)

http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/14-Step-Brothers-quotes.gif

:cuss:

rochambeau

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-28-2017, 10:31 PM
http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/14-Step-Brothers-quotes.gif

:cuss:

rochambeau

ROFL:clap:

Chiefshrink
08-28-2017, 10:34 PM
So you pulled an Alex Smith in the red zone and took the 3 points instead of 6 points by completing the job the same day.:D

2 lessons learned. Finish the job the same day if you can and it gets windy at night where you live.:D

just messing with ya.:D

Nickhead
08-29-2017, 12:33 AM
So you pulled an Alex Smith in the red zone and took the 3 points instead of 6 points by completing the job the same day.:D

2 lessons learned. Finish the job the same day if you can and it gets windy at night where you live.:D

just messing with ya.:D

you are not wrong. i just hope my wife doesn't pull a dorsey on me and look to next years crop. :D

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-29-2017, 05:26 AM

My daughter refuses to fly. She tells me there's a lot more airplanes in the bottom of the ocean than submarines in the sky.

Fire Me Boy!
08-29-2017, 10:55 AM
Sort of shit day related. Working from home today and have a plumber here installing new flanges and wax rings on two of my three toilets (the third was done a couple months ago). HTF do these all go bad at the same time?

Baby Lee
08-29-2017, 11:00 AM
Sort of shit day related. Working from home today and have a plumber here installing new flanges and wax rings on two of my three toilets (the third was done a couple months ago). HTF do these all go bad at the same time?

Just a guess.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar4619_27.gif

Fire Me Boy!
08-29-2017, 11:12 AM
Just a guess.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar4619_27.gif

ROFL LMAO

frozenchief
08-29-2017, 11:12 AM
Every time I see this threat, I think it is "Had a shit today" and wonder why we have another poop thread.

gblowfish
08-29-2017, 12:17 PM
I had a shit day last Friday, which is unusual, because usually I like Friday. Only working four days this week, cutting out early for the holiday weekend.

gblowfish
08-29-2017, 12:18 PM

About a month ago we had a plumber out to our house and he did the same thing. Both toilets needed to be re-seated to the floor, flanges and wax rings replaced. They were both 30+ years old, and now both are solid enough for Elvis to die on.

Reerun_KC
08-29-2017, 12:19 PM
We're going down? :DThat's still not funny for the Mrs.

Reerun_KC
08-29-2017, 12:20 PM
Not a shit day. But chilling FL360 Southwest of Louisville heading to OKC