PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request When you poo, do you bare ass it or cover the toilet?

BWillie
08-16-2017, 12:56 PM
Self explanatory. When you are at a public restroom, do you bare ass it or put some toilet paper or something on the seat before you sit on it?

DaNewGuy
08-16-2017, 01:00 PM
I don't shit in public restrooms, I don't care I'll wait till I get to the throne that knows the grooves of my bottom

ptlyon
08-16-2017, 01:01 PM
Q, sadly

jspchief
08-16-2017, 01:02 PM
I've never covered the toilet. Maybe wipe it down if it looks gross. What the hell are a few germs going to do to my ass?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ModSocks
08-16-2017, 01:02 PM
Cover it with the wax paper. If i gotta shit i gotta shit, there's no waiting.

Well....it DOES depend on the restroom in question too though.

MahiMike
08-16-2017, 01:03 PM
Always use an "assget"

dlphg9
08-16-2017, 01:04 PM
I bare ass it, but sometimes I clean the seat with soap and water if it's sketchy

KCUnited
08-16-2017, 01:05 PM
My bare ass is the one who knocks.

BWillie
08-16-2017, 01:07 PM
I get toilet paper and wipe it off first, then use quite a bit of toilet paper folded up to create a cushion and shield against the DNA of other undesirables. The wax ring toilet cover things they sometimes have are too difficult to use.

In58men
08-16-2017, 01:16 PM
Been discussed

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306134

LoneWolf
08-16-2017, 01:18 PM
Cover it with the wax paper. If i gotta shit i gotta shit, there's no waiting.

Well....it DOES depend on the restroom in question too though.

Always use an "assget"

I get toilet paper and wipe it off first, then use quite a bit of toilet paper folded up to create a cushion and shield against the DNA of other undesirables. The wax ring toilet cover things they sometimes have are too difficult to use.

Your immune system is like a muscle, you delicate little snowflakes. If you don't work it out, it will atrophy and get weaker. Science has proven that the toilet seat is actually one of the cleaner items in a restroom.

BlackHelicopters
08-16-2017, 01:20 PM
Never public. Never.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-16-2017, 01:22 PM
Your immune system is like a muscle, you delicate little snowflakes. If you don't work it out, it will atrophy and get weaker. Science has proven that the toilet seat is actually one of the cleaner items in a restroom.

There's a lot of truth right there. They say your tooth brush has more germs in it than a toilet. I suggest you guys use your toothbrush to clean your crapper periodically just to help even things out.

BWillie
08-16-2017, 01:25 PM
I really appreciate all of you taking the time to discuss this pressing issue that is plaguing society today.

DaneMcCloud
08-16-2017, 01:25 PM
Science has proven that the toilet seat is actually one of the cleaner items in a restroom.

Whoever conducted that experiment hasn't been in a Hollywood bathroom.

:Lin:

Dude, I worked at USC in the PoliSci department one summer and I'd walk into a bathroom, on campus, only to find naked homeless people washing their bodies in the sink.

Predarat
08-16-2017, 01:27 PM
Bare ass it mostly, unless its really bad, then I try to find another stall. If no others available wipe it off. Hope it helps build resistance to more serious shit, because that stuff can be nassstttyyy.

Demonpenz
08-16-2017, 01:29 PM
I bare ass it I swim in the missouri river. I am White Trash I know.

BWillie
08-16-2017, 01:34 PM
I bare ass it I swim in the missouri river. I am White Trash I know.

Has the current ever tried to pull you under?

JohnnyHammersticks
08-16-2017, 02:31 PM
I carry a flame-thrower in the back of my SUV precisely for this reason. First I wipe the seat off with toilet paper soaked in rubbing alcohol (90%), then I shoot the entire toilet and stall with a flame-thrower until just before plastic things start to melt. Then I wipe the seat off with toilet paper soaked in rubbing alcohol (90%) again and put 4 seat covers on. Then I hover.

Actually, I wipe the piss off with toilet paper then bare ass it (because I'm 100% heterosexual).

Iowanian
08-16-2017, 03:25 PM
I just go in the sink.

I travel too much to say 'never' in public RR, but If I can make it 3hrs home, I'll squeeze that turtle head flat if I have to.....

TrebMaxx
08-16-2017, 05:31 PM
Most of the time I will not use a public crapper but on occasions if you have to go you have to go. Maybe a quick wipe down and bare ass it if there are not any of the ass gaskets. If it is nasty I will move on though and hold it until cleaner pastures are found.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-16-2017, 05:32 PM
Shower shits only

DenverChief
08-16-2017, 05:34 PM
Whoever conducted that experiment hasn't been in a Hollywood bathroom.

:Lin:

Dude, I worked at USC in the PoliSci department one summer and I'd walk into a bathroom, on campus, only to find naked homeless people washing their bodies in the sink.

aaand that's exactly why the toilets are cleaner

DenverChief
08-16-2017, 05:37 PM
FWIW all 7-11 bathrooms are the same no matter the neighborhood they are located - destroyed by shit/piss and graffiti

DenverChief
08-16-2017, 05:39 PM
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="z3oVXIN"><a href="//imgur.com/z3oVXIN">Pretty Sure this is how people use public bathrooms.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BucEyedPea
08-16-2017, 05:39 PM
My mother taught me to always cover the seat with toilet paper or cover with one the the liners when I was a little girl. I don't touch the door knobs or push on the way out barehanded but use a one of those paper towels to touch. Eeeeeooooow gross!

Deberg_1990
08-16-2017, 05:47 PM
Don't care. I just bare ass it. Even if some nasty, low life, scum ridden mother fucker sprays diarrhea all over the bowl

Pasta Little Brioni
08-16-2017, 05:47 PM
Reason 95...Shower shits

DenverChief
08-16-2017, 05:51 PM
Don't care. I just bare ass it. Even if some nasty, low life, scum ridden mother ****er sprays diarrhea all over the bowl

It's the warm wet feeling that reminds me of home Raiduhs

sedated
08-16-2017, 05:58 PM

Immune system aside, I dont like the thought of someone else's pubes/piss/butt nuggets sticking to me. Toilet paper wipedown isnt exactly soaking it in bleach.

KCrockaholic
08-16-2017, 05:59 PM
I have a few rules about where I shit. Where I piss doesn't matter.

But I ALWAYS cover the toilet unless I'm at my own house. Even if I'm at a relatives, I use 3 squares on the left, 3 on the right, 2 in the middle up front of the stool.

At a public restroom I double layer minimum.

I will never shit in a Johnny on the spot, forget about it.

When I leave the restroom I use a paper towel to open the door and throw it away from 3 point range even if I have to (if the trash is too far away). And I wash my hands every single time, piss or shit. If you don't wash your hands after using the restroom I have no respect for you.

MeaTy The Pimp
08-16-2017, 06:08 PM
I go for the upper-decker whenever possible.

DenverChief
08-16-2017, 06:10 PM
I go for the upper-decker whenever possible.

LMAO

MeaTy The Pimp
08-16-2017, 06:12 PM
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="z3oVXIN"><a href="//imgur.com/z3oVXIN">Pretty Sure this is how people use public bathrooms.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

/Thread Over

I don't have hte core strength to pull that off.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-16-2017, 06:19 PM
I have a few rules about where I shit. Where I piss doesn't matter.

But I ALWAYS cover the toilet unless I'm at my own house. Even if I'm at a relatives, I use 3 squares on the left, 3 on the right, 2 in the middle up front of the stool.

At a public restroom I double layer minimum.

I will never shit in a Johnny on the spot, forget about it.

When I leave the restroom I use a paper towel to open the door and throw it away from 3 point range even if I have to (if the trash is too far away). And I wash my hands every single time, piss or shit. If you don't wash your hands after using the restroom I have no respect for you.

You are wasting your life away worrying about shit.

sd4chiefs
08-16-2017, 06:28 PM
I just do this.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vih90HF8MWQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DenverChief
08-16-2017, 07:38 PM
/Thread Over

I don't have hte core strength to pull that off.

:LOL: me either but it seems accurate LMAO

ChiefRocka
08-17-2017, 04:52 AM
Do you sit on the sheet or shit on the seat?

-King-
08-17-2017, 05:03 AM
I almost never shit outside my house but if I do, I cover the seat and hover over the toilet. I'm not one of the people that spends 10 minutes taking a shit so I don't have to sit on the seat to do the deed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Stryker
08-17-2017, 06:35 AM
When its time to blow it up I don't have time to place an ass gasket on the seat.

Dunit35
08-17-2017, 07:51 AM
If I can hold it in just long enough I'll clean it with soap and put TP down. If not, I'll deal with the crabs later.

Molitoth
08-17-2017, 09:23 AM
Out in public at most places, I would probably use an ass-gasket or TP.

KChiefs1
08-17-2017, 11:23 AM
I hate when my dick gets in the toilet water.

JDKinman
08-17-2017, 11:36 AM
Thanks to the military, I have bare-assed it in johns all over the world. Thanks to some bawdy places in Manila, Hong Kong, Instabul, Copenhagen and Chicago, I think my ass cheeks have more immunity to toilet-bound maladies than certain Indochinese strains of syphilis do to penicillin.

JD