PDA

View Full Version : Football Sean Smith loses starting CB job

The Franchise
08-17-2017, 12:27 PM
NFL Network's Steve Wyche reports Raiders CB Sean Smith has lost his job to T.J. Carrie.

This started to happen at the beginning of camp, and now it looks official. Signed to a four-year, $40-million contract last March, Smith rebounded somewhat after being burnt to a crisp and benched his first game with the Raiders, but things have apparently not improved this offseason. He is still seeing snaps in nickel packages, but that may change once first-rounder Gareon Conley (leg) returns to health.

New World Order
08-17-2017, 12:29 PM
Smith mailed it in after getting that dough.

ptlyon
08-17-2017, 12:30 PM
Burnt to a crisp ROFL

Eleazar
08-17-2017, 12:32 PM
Oakland is where careers go to die. (after getting one last payday)

Demonpenz
08-17-2017, 12:33 PM
Doctors say It has Albert Hainsworth diseases in his balls

ModSocks
08-17-2017, 12:34 PM
KC is the only place he's had any real success.

That says something about our coaching staff.

Halfcan

ROFL

Funny but also very true!

Chiefspants
John Dorsey should be fired for this.

KCUnited
08-17-2017, 12:37 PM
Nice to confirm that Oakland is still run by a bunch of buttfucking morons.

BlackOp
08-17-2017, 12:37 PM
Smith a prototypical press/man CB...playing him in off coverage is counter intuitive. He cant run with smaller fast WRs...His strength is knocking them off their route.

He was set-up to fail in Oakland...I dont remember him getting torched in KC..really ever.

They are down a starting CB...makes my heart warm.

alpha_omega
08-17-2017, 12:39 PM
Too bad...I was looking forward to our guys working on him.

scho63
08-17-2017, 12:42 PM
I saw that coming from a mile away. Posted he was stinking up the place after watching him with two penalties and burnt numerous times against the Cardinals. He looks slow as shit and heavier than in KC.

RunKC
08-17-2017, 12:43 PM
Remember when we signed him and Clay said he sucked? Then he was awesome for us.

Then Oakland signed him and Clay said it would be a huge loss?

LMAO

staylor26
08-17-2017, 12:52 PM
Remember when we signed him and Clay said he sucked? Then he was awesome for us.

LMAO

****ing hillarious ROFL

Hammock Parties
08-17-2017, 12:54 PM
Told ya.

lawrenceRaider
08-17-2017, 01:28 PM
Smith a prototypical press/man CB...playing him in off coverage is counter intuitive. He cant run with smaller fast WRs...His strength is knocking them off their route.

He was set-up to fail in Oakland...I dont remember him getting torched in KC..really ever.

They are down a starting CB...makes my heart warm.

Ken Norton Jr must not be all that smart. He has some good, physical press corners and he had them play off all last year, and looks like he's starting with the same crap this year.

I'm really hoping KNJ gets demoted/booted and we move Pagano into the DC role.

In58men
08-17-2017, 01:36 PM
Free agency sucks balls, big reason why I don't give a shit about it. Players just wanna be played. Don't give me that Peyton Manning shit either, one in a million type player.

Rain Man
08-17-2017, 01:51 PM
Ken Norton Jr must not be all that smart. He has some good, physical press corners and he had them play off all last year, and looks like he's starting with the same crap this year.

I'm really hoping KNJ gets demoted/booted and we move Pagano into the DC role.

I sometimes wonder how good some coaches are about combining talent and scheme. You can pick up a talented player in free agency, but if he doesn't fit your scheme he's going to underperform. It seems like a simple concept, but I have to think that it's why some players appear to fail in free agency (or for that matter, the draft) when they were initially thriving.

cmdrzman
08-17-2017, 02:19 PM

Ya mean like Standford Routt?

Smiths contract was only guaranteed 2 years- so hes gone after the year with no cap dead money- Figures he was ass- he came from KC

cmdrzman
08-17-2017, 02:20 PM
Nice to confirm that Oakland is still run by a bunch of butt****ing morons.

Jeremy Maclin

BlackOp
08-17-2017, 02:21 PM

Smiths contract was only guaranteed 2 years- so hes gone after the year with no cap dead money- Figures he was ass- he came from KC

No, Norton is ass...they had to bring in Pagano to cover for him.

Del Rio isn't a championship level coach...never has been. They already axed Musgrave...I guess they didn't want to fire both coordinators in the same off-season. These are Junk Del Rio's hires....

cmdrzman
08-17-2017, 02:23 PM

24th pick overall Ohios CB Gareon Conley was drafted to replace that stiff Smith... And he's looked great in camp.. little nicked up now but he's back at practice...

BlackOp
08-17-2017, 02:25 PM
24th pick overall Ohios CB Gareon Conley was drafted to replace that stiff Smith... And he's looked great in camp.. little nicked up now but he's back at practice...

**** off...he hasn't even practiced this entire camp.

He looks good riding an exercise bike?

I hope Oakland puts a rookie CB out there with no training camp...

staylor26
08-17-2017, 02:48 PM
**** off...he hasn't even practiced this entire camp.

He looks good riding an exercise bike?

I hope Oakland puts a rookie CB out there with no training camp...

Yea that is fucking hillarious.

Conley hasn't even practiced but he looked "great" LMAO

Eleazar
08-17-2017, 02:50 PM
Yea that is ****ing hillarious.

Conley hasn't even practiced but he looked "great" LMAO

Perhaps cmdrzman thought he looked fetching in sweats

Marcellus
08-17-2017, 03:00 PM

I love cross thread humor.

ModSocks
08-17-2017, 03:10 PM

At least knowmo is useful.

You're just a butt-fucking idiot, cumdumpman.

Between raping women and riding a stationary bike, ol' Gayreon hasn't had time to practice.

Buckweath
08-17-2017, 03:28 PM
OK name me big-bodied cornerbacks who are or were any good past the age of 30. Will you?

Sean Smith has just turned 30.

ModSocks
08-17-2017, 03:29 PM
OK name me big-bodied cornerbacks who are or were any good past the age of 30. Will you?

Sean Smith has just turned 30.

Uhm, why should we? Who gives a shit.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
08-17-2017, 03:32 PM

Del Rio isn't a championship level coach...never has been. They already axed Musgrave...I guess they didn't want to fire both coordinators in the same off-season. These are Junk Del Rio's hires....

Del Rio - axe ROFL

ModSocks
08-17-2017, 03:39 PM
WTF happened to AutumnFart?

FlaChief58
08-17-2017, 03:42 PM

He was decent for us... Maybe it's the team he currently plays for that makes him look like ass. :shrug:

BlackOp
08-17-2017, 04:08 PM

NO...no, he is not.

ThaVirus
08-17-2017, 04:26 PM
He was very good for us but I always got the vibe like he would get his big payday and just mail it in. I think it was after a big win we had sometime in 2013. Everyone in the locker room was all amped up and he just looked like he couldn't give a shit less.

I'm glad he fisted the Raiders first before he called it quits, though.

cmdrzman
08-17-2017, 05:33 PM

Lets put aside all this hate and go camping sometime.. me, you, a pup tent and 1 sleeping bag... we can make sweet love together.,. would you enjoy that?

O.city
08-17-2017, 06:40 PM
https://twitter.com/tmz_sports/status/898342940099067904

Nickhead
08-17-2017, 06:44 PM

i assume smith will be unemployed soon after 'all the details have been gathered'. :D

Oakland Raiders cornerback Sean Smith was reportedly arrested Thursday and charged with felony assault stemming from allegations that he was involved in a physical altercation with his girlfriend's brother July 4.

According to TMZ, Smith has officially been charged with "felony assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury and battery with serious bodily injury."

staylor26
08-17-2017, 07:01 PM
Damn he gone

MTG#10
08-17-2017, 07:02 PM

LMAO

https://a.disquscdn.com/get?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.spreadshirtmedia.com%2Fimage-server%2Fv1%2Fcompositions%2F1013793598%2Fviews%2F1%2Cwidth%3D800%2Cheight%3D800%2CappearanceId%3D1% 2CbackgroundColor%3DE8E8E8%2Cversion%3D1479859285%2Fmember-berries-t-shirts-women-s-t-shirt.jpg&key=IogWOpD8qlhJZwiAXBoccQ

Sassy Squatch
08-17-2017, 07:03 PM
How much of The Raiders salary cap will be freed up?

NJChiefsFan
08-17-2017, 07:06 PM

You're just a butt-****ing idiot, cumdumpman.

Between raping women and riding a stationary bike, ol' Gayreon hasn't had time to practice.

That has me thinking. There are some cool Charger fans and some cool Bronco fans on this site. I can't think of any Raiders fans that are reasonable. Lawrence Raider?

CoMoChief
08-17-2017, 07:26 PM
https://a.disquscdn.com/get?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.spreadshirtmedia.com%2Fimage-server%2Fv1%2Fcompositions%2F1013793598%2Fviews%2F1%2Cwidth%3D800%2Cheight%3D800%2CappearanceId%3D1% 2CbackgroundColor%3DE8E8E8%2Cversion%3D1479859285%2Fmember-berries-t-shirts-women-s-t-shirt.jpg&key=IogWOpD8qlhJZwiAXBoccQ

ROFL

JoeyChuckles
08-17-2017, 07:35 PM
Well that escalated quickly.

Eleazar
08-17-2017, 07:36 PM
That terrible, terrible GM Dorsey cut bait on this guy AND Flowers at exactly the right time.

MarkDavis'Haircut
08-17-2017, 07:40 PM
That has me thinking. There are some cool Charger fans and some cool Bronco fans on this site. I can't think of any Raiders fans that are reasonable. Lawrence Raider?

I am a decent Raiders chap that just wants to talk football with knowledgeable fans. Which doesn't happen in Steelers country.

Titty Meat
08-17-2017, 07:51 PM
Sign him for the low low

NJChiefsFan
08-17-2017, 07:55 PM
I am a decent Raiders chap that just wants to talk football with knowledgeable fans. Which doesn't happen in Steelers country.

Welcome if true.

Coach
08-17-2017, 07:57 PM
Can't say I am surprised that something like this would happen. He did get a DUI here in KC that one time and was suspended, I believe for 4 games. I want to say that it was reduced to 2, but I'm going off by memory.

Hydrae
08-17-2017, 08:04 PM
Can't say I am surprised that something like this would happen. He did get a DUI here in KC that one time and was suspended, I believe for 4 games. I want to say that it was reduced to 2, but I'm going off by memory.

He hit a pole I believe. And I don't think it was reduced because there was no appeal filed.

DaneMcCloud
08-17-2017, 08:07 PM
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/raiders/2017/08/17/raiders-cb-sean-smith-arrested-charged-felony-assault-sisters-boyfriend/578706001/

Arrested on felony assault

Coach
08-17-2017, 08:10 PM
He hit a pole I believe. And I don't think it was reduced because there was no appeal filed.

3 games. I thought initially it was 4, but was reduced. After looking it up, you appear to be correct, as there isn't an appeal filed, and it was 3 games.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/13311575/sean-smith-kansas-city-chiefs-suspended-3-games-dui

jspchief
08-17-2017, 08:13 PM
I am a decent Raiders chap that just wants to talk football with knowledgeable fans. Which doesn't happen in Steelers country.Doesn't happen very often on chiefsplanet either.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

MotherfuckerJones
08-17-2017, 08:32 PM
Boy did Dorse make the right decision here.

scho63
08-17-2017, 08:42 PM
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/raiders/2017/08/17/raiders-cb-sean-smith-arrested-charged-felony-assault-sisters-boyfriend/578706001/

His bad day just keeps getting worse! ROFL

Raiders CB Sean Smith charged with beating sister's boyfriend
6:26 PM MT
Associated Press
LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles prosecutors say Oakland Raiders cornerback Sean Smith has been charged with beating his sister's boyfriend last month.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said Thursday that Smith faces assault and battery charges.

Prosecutors say the 30-year-old Smith beat the victim and then stomped on the man's head in Pasadena, California, on July 4.

Smith previously played for the Miami Dolphins and the Kansas City Chiefs. Smith pleaded guilty in 2015 to a driving under the influence charge in Kansas City and was sentenced to two years of probation.

He's scheduled to be arraigned in Pasadena in September. If convicted, Smith faces up to seven years in prison.

Defense attorney Daniel Rosenberg told ESPN's Josina Anderson that Smith "maintains his innocence" and that he will plead not guilty. "The plan is to fight the charge all the way through," Rosenberg said.

jjchieffan
08-17-2017, 08:56 PM
He had to get that felony to fit in. All the other Raiders players were calling him choir boy.

Gonzo
08-17-2017, 09:03 PM
He had to get that felony to fit in. All the other Raiders players were calling him choir boy.

I'm wondering if he was pissed off about his sister sleeping with another guy. Incest seems to be a pre-requisite for the Raiders as well you know.

BlackOp
08-17-2017, 09:18 PM
I hope his is not guilty. I dont want the Raiders to be able to void his guaranteed money...if there is a clause in his contract.

If they cut him...their CB depth is going to be terrible.

Red Dawg
08-17-2017, 09:23 PM
He will get cut and suspended.

NWTF
08-17-2017, 09:28 PM
I hope his is not guilty. I dont want the Raiders to be able to void his guaranteed money...if there is a clause in his contract.

If they cut him...their CB depth is going to be terrible.

Their secondary sucks, but I think they were planning on moving on from him after last year. I think he was going to be cut anyway, but now if these charges stick they have an easy out fall into their laps.

Willie Lanier
08-17-2017, 09:36 PM
Sign him for the low low

Good god NO

Ming the Merciless
08-17-2017, 09:39 PM
what a fucking imbecile

sucks for the raiders but

raiders gonna raider

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-17-2017, 10:18 PM
Sean "overrated" Smith:

Yet ANOTHER Dorsey success story coupled with the time-honored righteousness and truth of the CP Draft Lords.

Sometimes, shit just is what it is.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-17-2017, 10:20 PM
Boy did Dorse make the right decision here.

Pray he passed that ability on before getting ridiculously shafted by the ownership.

mcaj22
08-17-2017, 10:43 PM
9 million cap hit 13 million in space this will throw a wrench in the Raiders cap flexibility for a season.

win for the Chiefs

Nickhead
08-17-2017, 11:15 PM

i assume smith will be unemployed soon after 'all the details have been gathered'. :D

His bad day just keeps getting worse! ROFL

Raiders CB Sean Smith charged with beating sister's boyfriend
6:26 PM MT
Associated Press
LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles prosecutors say Oakland Raiders cornerback Sean Smith has been charged with beating his sister's boyfriend last month.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said Thursday that Smith faces assault and battery charges.

Prosecutors say the 30-year-old Smith beat the victim and then stomped on the man's head in Pasadena, California, on July 4.

Smith previously played for the Miami Dolphins and the Kansas City Chiefs. Smith pleaded guilty in 2015 to a driving under the influence charge in Kansas City and was sentenced to two years of probation.

He's scheduled to be arraigned in Pasadena in September. If convicted, Smith faces up to seven years in prison.

Defense attorney Daniel Rosenberg told ESPN's Josina Anderson that Smith "maintains his innocence" and that he will plead not guilty. "The plan is to fight the charge all the way through," Rosenberg said.

i think we got this one covered like revis island :D

Chief Northman
08-18-2017, 12:10 AM
i think we got this one covered like revis island :D

If Smith was defending his sister from perhaps an abusive boyfriend/relationship, then I will not pass judgment on him. If this guy was an abuser then serves him right to get stomped.

bigjosh
08-18-2017, 12:11 AM
So they draft an accused rapist, and now there is an accused felony assault on smith. Raiders going back to the wonder years.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

BlackOp
08-18-2017, 01:22 AM
If Smith was defending his sister from perhaps an abusive boyfriend/relationship, then I will not pass judgment on him. If this guy was an abuser then serves him right to get stomped.

I'm withholding an opinion on this too...It'll be interesting how the NFL handles it. They persecuted Rice for hitting his girlfriend...will they do the same to Smith for protecting his own sister FROM abuse? It would be kind of hypocritical...

Smith needs to understand his public position...you hire no-name goons to beat someone up. Duh...

Nickhead
08-18-2017, 01:31 AM

soooooooooooooo, what you are saying is that if tyreek found out his girlfriend had cheated on him and the baby may not be his, it's okay? (i defend tyreek in communal forgiveness if he plays it straight).

dumb logic. maybe sean could have persuaded his sister to notify authorities?

maybe sean in a group of people could have simply stated 'all ten of us, if we ever hear you are being abusive, will partake in beating your ass'?

(i am guessing here, but i assume as i made tyreek an example, if there were 'warning signs' beforehand, and that happened, and she didn't allow it to end 'amicably', he would be in more trouble?)

BlackOp
08-18-2017, 01:32 AM
soooooooooooooo, what you are saying is that if tyreek found out his girlfriend had cheated on him and the baby may not be his, it's okay? (i defend tyreek in communal forgiveness if he plays it straight).

dumb logic. maybe sean could have persuaded his sister to notify authorities?

maybe sean in a group of people could have simply stated 'all ten of us, if we ever hear you are being abusive, will partake in beating your ass'?

(i am guessing here, but i assume as i made tyreek an example, if there were 'warning signs' beforehand, and that happened, and she didn't allow it to end 'amicably', he would be in more trouble?)

Tyreek is a poor comparison...sounds like Smith was protecting/avenging a family member.

Nickhead
08-18-2017, 01:35 AM
Tyreek is a poor comparison...sounds like Smith was protecting/avenging a family member.

what if hardy got kicked in the nuts by this woman before he assaulted her?

BlackOp
08-18-2017, 01:36 AM

What if Jesus loves Nazis?

Nickhead
08-18-2017, 01:42 AM

don't be silly buttfucker :D

T-post Tom
08-18-2017, 01:51 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_OEhiTHJ0EA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nickhead
08-18-2017, 02:10 AM
look, if this happened at our bbq, i am sure said culprit would have accidentally tripped over a nail railed rake. but i am not an nfl player and i know how to make accidents happen. :D

CupidStunt
08-18-2017, 04:45 AM
UglyNipples, long time no see bro. I missed you.

Still have one of the most distinctive writing styles I've seen on my 15 or so years on the internet.

HemiEd
08-18-2017, 05:56 AM

RNR, RedneckRaider, end of story.

lawrenceRaider
08-18-2017, 06:28 AM
Well, this ends the Raiders league leading streak with no player arrests.

https://twitter.com/GehlkenNFL/status/898346281008898049

Dartgod
08-18-2017, 07:36 AM
RNR, RedneckRaider, end of story.

Overhead was pretty cool too. A bit more abrasive than RNR, but he had some great stories.

You are right though, RNR is top notch. It's a shame that someone that cool roots for vile scum like the Raiders*.

* For RNR in case he's lurking. :p

Molitoth
08-18-2017, 07:57 AM

I love cross thread humor.

:clap: lol

Dane ftw

MarkDavis'Haircut
08-18-2017, 08:48 AM
Welcome if true.

Thanks. I like the setup for boards you all have here. Wide range of topics. I have never seen the need to be crazy to someone over a game especially when the fans care more than the players.

lawrenceRaider
08-18-2017, 09:04 AM

Jesus does love Nazis, he still condemns their stupidity.

NJChiefsFan
08-18-2017, 09:47 AM

I'm not saying beating someone up is the right choice but there is a huge difference between a brother defending his sister against another man versus a man hitting a woman.

Unless a man feels his life or bodily harm is threatened I don't see an excuse. Being in pain because of a nut kick is not enough to justify hitting a woman.

TimeForWasp
08-18-2017, 10:18 AM
Another Smith would have just grabbed him by the balls and CP would have been good with it.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
08-19-2017, 05:37 AM
Why didn't Sean just beat the dude with a sack of Valencia oranges?

Not that I've ever done that...I've heard of people doing that...

Quesadilla Joe
09-11-2017, 06:36 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Raiders?src=hash">#Raiders</a> top 5 PFF graded players against <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Titans?src=hash">#Titans</a> <br>Khalil Mack 93.0<br>Sean Smith 86.3<br>Rodney Hudson 85.6<br>Donald Penn 83.2<br>Kelechi Osemele 83.0</p>&mdash; PFF OAK Raiders (@PFF_Oakland) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF_Oakland/status/907220017086959616">September 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hammock Parties
09-11-2017, 07:11 AM
He's no Terrance Mitchell. LMAO

lawrenceRaider
09-11-2017, 07:18 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Raiders?src=hash">#Raiders</a> top 5 PFF graded players against <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Titans?src=hash">#Titans</a> <br>Khalil Mack 93.0<br>Sean Smith 86.3<br>Rodney Hudson 85.6<br>Donald Penn 83.2<br>Kelechi Osemele 83.0</p>&mdash; PFF OAK Raiders (@PFF_Oakland) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF_Oakland/status/907220017086959616">September 11, 2017</a></blockquote>

He looked much better against the Titans, also rotated in and out of the game.

BlackOp
09-11-2017, 09:21 AM
He looked much better against the Titans, also rotated in and out of the game.

Mariota is average at best...he's just hyped due his draft status. Titans coaches are a sub .500 staff in a good division. AFC South is a dumpster fire....

The Franchise
09-11-2017, 09:23 AM
Has nothing to do with Mariota. It has everything to do with the fact that the Titans wanted to run the ball and control the clock......and the Titans have no burners at WR.

BlackOp
09-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Has nothing to do with Mariota. It has everything to do with the fact that the Titans wanted to run the ball and control the clock......and the Titans have no burners at WR.

Titans fans think he's average...his arm strength will prevent him from being elite. He looked like a middle-of-the-road QB to me...

They put up 13 points on a bottom 5 defense...

lawrenceRaider
09-11-2017, 09:42 AM

That no small quick receivers thing is probably the biggest reason why Sean didn't look like flung dung.

Though he actually made some good tackles for a change as well.

Quesadilla Joe
09-22-2017, 07:30 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Highest graded CBs through two weeks <a href="https://t.co/XwvAbm2w3u">pic.twitter.com/XwvAbm2w3u</a></p>&mdash; Pro Football Focus (@PFF) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF/status/911217523760271360">September 22, 2017</a></blockquote>

DJ's left nut
09-22-2017, 08:35 AM
Titans fans think he's average...his arm strength will prevent him from being elite. He looked like a middle-of-the-road QB to me...

They put up 13 points on a bottom 5 defense...

Mariota just has Alex Smith stamped all over him. So much of what he does is exactly what I'd have expected out of a completely healthy Smith in his early years, especially with that 'exotic smashmouth' offense or whatever the hell the Titans are calling it.

If he ends up with total command of an offense, he can probably be a fringe top 10 quarterback someday depending on scheme/surrounding talent. If he's ever asked to go play in a system like Arians, he'll fail.

But there are at least a dozen quarterbacks in the league I'd take over him for now and in the future. For every Ben Roethlisberger who I'd rather have than him now, I can find a Pat Mahomes that I'd rather have than Mariota in 3 years when Ben has fallen off. He's just going to constantly sit in that middle ground as an athletic QB with limited arm talent who will need to play extremely smart to succeed.

JoeyChuckles
09-22-2017, 08:37 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Highest graded CBs through two weeks <a href="https://t.co/XwvAbm2w3u">pic.twitter.com/XwvAbm2w3u</a></p>&mdash; Pro Football Focus (@PFF) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF/status/911217523760271360">September 22, 2017</a></blockquote>

There's a guy named Quandre on the Lions? I think that's the bigger discussion here.

Hammock Parties
09-22-2017, 08:45 AM
Mariota just has Alex Smith stamped all over him.

Being top 5 in TD percentage and yards per completion, and top 10 in sack percentage, is totally like Alex.

RunKC
09-22-2017, 09:16 AM
Marriotta has been ass this year and the Raiders just played the Jets. Of course Sean Smith looks good against that competition.

Halfcan
09-22-2017, 10:36 AM
Marriotta has been ass this year and the Raiders just played the Jets. Of course Sean Smith looks good against that competition.

Exactly, it is laughable how some posters on here jack off over the flawed PFF ratings. :rolleyes:

The Franchise
09-22-2017, 10:52 AM
Sean Smith has played the slow Titan's WRs and the garbage WRs of the Jets. We'll see how he does against Pryor, Thomas, and Allen in the upcoming weeks. He's fucked if he has to cover Hill when he plays us.

cmdrzman
09-22-2017, 12:54 PM
Sean Smith has seen his last year in Oakland.. Raiders 1st rd pick Gareon Conley played his 1st game last week and is everything they thought he was when they took him in rd 1

Gareon Conley is going to have a great career in the NFL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkNPixJzXfs

staylor26
09-22-2017, 01:39 PM
Sean Smith has seen his last year in Oakland.. Raiders 1st rd pick Gareon Conley played his 1st game last week and is everything they thought he was when they took him in rd 1

Based off of one game against the Jets?

LMAO

cmdrzman
09-22-2017, 03:56 PM
Based off of one game against the Jets?

LMAO

Double standards I see? This whole board lost its frekin mind over Mahomes 1st pre-season game against players that aren't even in the league anymore...

ModSocks
09-22-2017, 04:01 PM
Sean Smith has played the slow Titan's WRs and the garbage WRs of the Jets. We'll see how he does against Pryor, Thomas, and Allen in the upcoming weeks. He's ****ed if he has to cover Hill when he plays us.

Pryor doesn't look like the same guy he was in Brown-Town. And Cousins has yet to get it together this season. Doubt Sean Smith will look any worse after the 'skins game.

TEX
09-22-2017, 04:50 PM

Well, he did look good, but it was the Jets...Honestly, I think he's going to be very good and I hate him and you for that! :D

RealSNR
09-22-2017, 05:18 PM
He might be a good corner some day if he stops raping

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2017, 10:37 PM

Another hopeful talent destroyed in the AFC's house shitter franchise...

He might be a good corner some day if he stops raping

Pardon me sir, but isn't the raping quintessential to good football?

wasi
09-23-2017, 10:45 PM
Double standards I see? This whole board lost its frekin mind over Mahomes 1st pre-season game against players that aren't even in the league anymore...

This is a Chiefs site, and Mahomes plays for the Chiefs. Add to that he plays QB, a position the Chiefs have historically not addressed in the draft. Of course there is gonna be hype.

jjchieffan
10-01-2017, 04:54 PM

Looks like this was the last post by this Faiders troll. Coincidentally, right before the Fade lost to Washington. After this shit show today, we may not see him again for weeks. The board quality is already improved.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-01-2017, 05:22 PM
Looks like this was the last post by this Faiders troll. Coincidentally, right before the Fade lost to Washington. After this shit show today, we may not see him again for weeks. The board quality is already improved.

A truly pitiful Faid specimen he was, right up there with the transplanted Frisco trash.
CP is going to be a much better place in 2018.
I for one am looking quite forward to dusting off and donning my homer glasses. They haven't seen action since about 1998.