PDA

View Full Version : Life Tonight I was bartending an event where someone was killed

Titty Meat
08-20-2017, 10:19 PM
Last call was called I heard what sounded like a muffled fire work. I immediately ran for cover to the bathroom. There were it seemed like 50 people right behind my screaming. We tried to lock the door as to having no clue what the fuck was going on. The lock literally broke from the force of more people leaning against the door trying to get in.

After what seemed like an hour (it was only 2 mins) we all made our way out hearing my shots. After everything settled someone said oh it was just a gun that had accidentally went off (bullshit) I look to my right there was someone laying on the ground surrounded by people. That person is dead. I can't even get my car because the police said it's still an active homicide investigation going on.

This really makes me thankful for the life and everything I have because just like that some lost theirs over stupid bullshit. Count your blessings all and please be safe.

stevieray
08-20-2017, 10:23 PM
Last call was called I heard what sounded like a muffled fire work. I immediately ran for cover to the bathroom. There were it seemed like 50 people right behind my screaming. We tried to lock the door as to having no clue what the **** was going on. The lock literally broke from the force of more people leaning against the door trying to get in.

After what seemed like an hour (it was only 2 mins) we all made our way out hearing my shots. After everything settled someone said oh it was just a gun that had accidentally went off (bullshit) I look to my right there was someone laying on the ground surrounded by people. That person is dead. I can't even get my car because the police said it's still an active homicide investigation going on.

This really makes me thankful for the life and everything I have because just like that some lost theirs over stupid bullshit. Count your blessings all and please be safe.
Californios in Westport. Bummer.

Discuss Thrower
08-20-2017, 10:25 PM
"I'm sorry you had to see that."

*Slumps in chair in Paterno-aly fashion*

Rasputin
08-20-2017, 10:40 PM
Damn man that sucks. Prayers for you. That's a crazy deal. It's probably over some skanky girlfriend and or drugs.

Willie Lanier
08-20-2017, 10:40 PM
Grow a set

RealSNR
08-20-2017, 10:45 PM
billay got triggered

Buehler445
08-20-2017, 10:52 PM
Wow. Sorry you have to put up with that madness.

Glad you're OK. Seriously.

ClevelandBronco
08-20-2017, 10:57 PM
That's awful. Was it Jerry Lewis?

Lex Luthor
08-20-2017, 11:00 PM
Last call was called I heard what sounded like a muffled fire work. I immediately ran for cover to the bathroom.

4TuEWtXBT_0

Sorry. You have to expect this on Chiefsplanet. :D

Demonpenz
08-20-2017, 11:04 PM
You have to carry these days.

Prison Bitch
08-20-2017, 11:13 PM
Sorry Billay. I wouldn't like being around that either.

I've never heard a gunshot. Not a typo there, never heard one. Other than on TV

Titty Meat
08-20-2017, 11:14 PM
Sorry Billay. I wouldn't like being around that either.

I've never heard a gunshot. Not a typo there, never heard one. Other than on TV

Really? Wow. Since I moved to KC I've heard 3 different shootings two of the times someone died.

Prison Bitch
08-20-2017, 11:32 PM
Really? Wow. Since I moved to KC I've heard 3 different shootings two of the times someone died.

I live in the burbs

Baby Lee
08-20-2017, 11:37 PM
I immediately ran for cover to the bathroom.

4TuEWtXBT_0

Sorry. You have to expect this on Chiefsplanet. :D

Looked in the trash can yo it had room
So I ducked my ass in it for a minute
Covered with trash I had to lay back
Mad as fuck, thinkin' about the payback

stumppy
08-20-2017, 11:38 PM
Looked in the trash can yo it had room
So I ducked my ass in it for a minute
Covered with trash I had to lay back
Mad as fuck, thinkin' about the payback

ROFL

bigjosh
08-20-2017, 11:38 PM
https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/gameofthrones/images/e/e5/Spoilers.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110710172126

Rasputin
08-20-2017, 11:42 PM
After everything settled someone said oh it was just a gun that had accidentally went off (bullshit) I look to my right there was someone laying on the ground surrounded by people

It was an accident they shot the wrong person / :hmmm: :shrug:

wazu
08-21-2017, 12:51 AM
Motherfuckers don't like dragons killed on a Sunday night

Negged, negged, negged.

Hammock Parties
08-21-2017, 02:26 AM
Tribal warfare you are a fucking cunt.

Tribal Warfare
08-21-2017, 02:28 AM
Tribal warfare you are a fucking cunt.

What are you talking about

Hammock Parties
08-21-2017, 02:30 AM
Thanks for the spoilers asshole. Some of us have to go to bed before 9 PM on a Sunday.

Hammock Parties
08-21-2017, 02:33 AM
I don't give a fuck you don't do that in the main jackass

Hammock Parties
08-21-2017, 02:37 AM
Love it up your ass I'm going to Negra pew in the Bolivian for the rest of your registration on this fucking bored

Simply Red
08-21-2017, 02:41 AM
what is going on here?

BlackOp
08-21-2017, 02:45 AM
what is going on here?

Someone spoiled a television show in an unrelated thread...I'd be pissed too.

Hammock Parties
08-21-2017, 02:48 AM
I'm going to valar morghulis this fucks rep

Simply Red
08-21-2017, 02:49 AM
Someone spoiled a television show in an unrelated thread...I'd be pissed too.

that's what I thought - I assume it's over the **** rated Game of Thrones?

BlackOp
08-21-2017, 02:50 AM
that's what I though - I assume it's over the **** rated Game of Thrones?

Not saying...props for Gummo though.

Simply Red
08-21-2017, 02:51 AM
Not saying...props for Gummo though.

ROFL

Yes Gummo is brilliant.

Simply Red
08-21-2017, 02:55 AM
what a pussy you are clay

Nickhead
08-21-2017, 03:05 AM
i walked into our local grocer's, and witnessed a 20 something mother of what seemed like ten. one child wasn't allowed the space to sit in the trolley. she started crying. the mother in her quietest white trash mouth whisper, told this 3 year old... would you shut the fuck up, im sick of you fucking crying...

i almost got in trouble with the law... i know, wrong time wrong thread, but maybe this child doesn't do what happened to you and your mates today.

Simply Red
08-21-2017, 03:08 AM
The eclipse is making the human race insane. I'm the last of the normals.

Nickhead
08-21-2017, 03:21 AM

not the last, but of a few. :thumb:

RealSNR
08-21-2017, 06:09 AM
It's okay, Tribal. I don't even watch Gay of Throats

Pasta Little Brioni
08-21-2017, 06:41 AM

I need to know the location of last biwel movement to confirm that statement

Pasta Little Brioni
08-21-2017, 06:42 AM
Why run to the bathroom? Sitting ducks if it was a mass.

BigRichard
08-21-2017, 06:56 AM
https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/gameofthrones/images/e/e5/Spoilers.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110710172126

He deleted his please delete yours

threebag
08-21-2017, 07:00 AM

Blumpkin

Dartgod
08-21-2017, 07:05 AM
Last call was called I heard what sounded like a muffled fire work. I immediately ran for cover to the bathroom.

So...open bar?

Rasputin
08-21-2017, 07:11 AM

What if the Zombie Apocalypse starts today?

notorious
08-21-2017, 07:23 AM
So...open bar?

LMAO

Titty Meat
08-21-2017, 07:26 AM

Didn't have time to think just react

Titty Meat
08-21-2017, 07:26 AM

KC is just a shithole.

ChiTown
08-21-2017, 07:34 AM
KC is just a shithole.

You could always move

Titty Meat
08-21-2017, 07:42 AM
You could always move

Shouldn't let fear dictate your life. Where should I move to? The burbs? Extremely boring. I've been applying for jobs out in San Diego for the past few months. Would love to live by the ocean and not have to deal with winter.

ChiTown
08-21-2017, 07:53 AM
Shouldn't let fear dictate your life. Where should I move to? The burbs? Extremely boring. I've been applying for jobs out in San Diego for the past few months. Would love to live by the ocean and not have to deal with winter.

I'm just saying, if you don't like where you live, you can always move. I agree that Kansas City's crime rate is ridiculously high. It's certainly not the city that I grew up in for sure.

BTW, I love SD. If I had an unlimited supply of cash, I would live in La Jolla

Bowser
08-21-2017, 08:10 AM

Hope you have a large supply of reserve cash in your back pocket if you move to Sandy Eggo. You're in for a shock when you see the difference in prices in basically everything between SD and KC.

ChiTown
08-21-2017, 08:19 AM
Hope you have a large supply of reserve cash in your back pocket if you move to Sandy Eggo. You're in for a shock when you see the difference in prices in basically everything between SD and KC.

I used to work with a guy that lived in SD. I would go out there to visit him just about every other month. I loved it. Problem is exactly what you are saying. It's unaffordable for the common man. This guy made good money (probably $130K in the mid to late 90's), and he lived in a about 1000 sq ft home with two little kids. NFW. It was an awesome place to visit, but unless you are filthy rich, why bother? I'm sure my midwest roots are coming out in those comments, but seriously, it's expensive as fuck.

Bowser
08-21-2017, 08:31 AM
Pretty sure Buck left San Diego for cost reasons. Not "just" cost, but it factored in.

tooge
08-21-2017, 08:32 AM
Was it during the broncos game?

Simply Red
08-21-2017, 08:35 AM
any links on this yet from the news folks?

BWillie
08-21-2017, 08:35 AM
Glad you okay Billay. Reading about the incident now in the Star.

Lex Luthor
08-21-2017, 08:38 AM
:DSomeone spoiled a television show in an unrelated thread...I'd be pissed too.

They have no reason to be pissed. At all. The episode had already aired. Once the episode has aired, it's not a spoiler.

If he had posted it BEFORE the episode had aired, THAT would be a spoiler.

If anyone is going to get their panties in a wad over something like that, they need to either watch the damn show when it's broadcast, or they need to lock themselves alone in a room with no TV, Internet, or phone.

Simply Red
08-21-2017, 08:51 AM
:D

They have no reason to be pissed. At all. The episode had already aired. Once the episode has aired, it's not a spoiler.

If anyone is going to get their panties in a wad over something like that, they need to either watch the damn show when it's broadcast, or they need to lock themselves alone in a room with no TV, Internet, or phone.

Yeah Little braces Clay negged me over it. So childish

BlackHelicopters
08-21-2017, 08:53 AM
Drug or money or both related.

PAChiefsGuy
08-21-2017, 08:54 AM

You clearly have no idea what a 'spoiler' is.

A spoiler is an element of a disseminated summary or description of any piece of fiction that reveals any plot elements which threaten to give away important details. Typically, the details of the conclusion of the plot, including the climax and ending, are especially regarded as spoiler material. It can also be used to refer to any piece of information regarding any part of a given media that a potential consumer would not want to know beforehand.

There is no way someone should post about an important event about an episode of a popular show like Game Of Thrones in a thread that has nothing to do with it. It is common sense and shows a lack of respect.

Buehler445
08-21-2017, 09:13 AM
Was it during the broncos game?

Fuck Donk Forever.

Titty Meat
08-21-2017, 09:16 AM
Drug or money or both related.

The person killed was an innocent bystander according to the star

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155103449879094&id=81580834093

Halfcan
08-21-2017, 09:26 AM
The lock literally broke from the force of more people leaning against the door trying to get in.

So you locked a bunch of people out so they could possibly be shot? Classy. Survival of the Fittest.

Rasputin
08-21-2017, 09:32 AM
Ray Lewis has an alibi and a clean suit he just picked up from the dry cleaners.

Titty Meat
08-21-2017, 09:32 AM
The lock literally broke from the force of more people leaning against the door trying to get in.

So you locked a bunch of people out so they could possibly be shot? Classy. Survival of the Fittest.

The bathroom was already filled and nobody knew who the target was. Shut the fuck up with your bullshit.

Halfcan
08-21-2017, 09:41 AM
The bathroom was already filled and nobody knew who the target was. Shut the **** up with your bullshit.

How is that bullshit? The obese, elderly and others too slow to get in the bathroom got locked out- while you sprinters got in and locked them out.

Classic Survival of the Fittest.

Buck
08-21-2017, 09:43 AM
Man that sucks I am happy you are safe.

patteeu
08-21-2017, 10:27 AM
Glad you survived, billay. I'm sure that kind of thing is unnerving.

I would tell you not to be a hero, but it looks like you already have that covered. :p

Frazod
08-21-2017, 10:50 AM
Some guy got shot and killed in the yard across the street from my apartment building in Chicago years ago. The body was gone by the time I got home, but they never bothered to clean up the mess - there was blood and brains in the grass that they just left there. No crime scene investigation, no nothing. They just hauled the body off and that was it. One gangbanger thug greasing another gangbanger thug - no one cared.

Eventually snow covered the bloody mess. I assume it eventually washed away with the spring thaw, but I had moved to a (marginally) better neighborhood by then.

Chicago sucks.

seclark
08-21-2017, 11:32 AM
billay hides
gochief cries
sec

eDave
08-21-2017, 11:34 AM
The bathroom was already filled and nobody knew who the target was. Shut the **** up with your bullshit.

In high school we were locked in Naugles by the Manager. We sued and got a few thousand bucks.

Never lock someone in against their will.

HemiEd
08-21-2017, 11:34 AM
Some guy got shot and killed in the yard across the street from my apartment building in Chicago years ago. The body was gone by the time I got home, but they never bothered to clean up the mess - there was blood and brains in the grass that they just left there. No crime scene investigation, no nothing. They just hauled the body off and that was it. One gangbanger thug greasing another gangbanger thug - no one cared.

Eventually snow covered the bloody mess. I assume it eventually washed away with the spring thaw, but I had moved to a (marginally) better neighborhood by then.

Chicago sucks.
But hey, at least they have those strict gun laws and FOID cards for the law abiding citizens.

Sorry to hear about your traumatic experience Billay, no fun and it sucks when this kind of thing hits so close.

Halfcan
08-21-2017, 11:51 AM
I will die with my boots on instead of hiding in a bathroom locking others out to die.

"Die With Your Boots On"

Another Prophet of Disaster
Who says the ship is lost,
Another Prophet of Disaster
Leaving you to count the cost.
Taunting us with Visions,
Afflicting us with fear,
Predicting War for millions,
In the hope that one appears.

No point asking when it is,
No point asking who's to go,
No point asking what's the game,
No point asking who's to blame,
'Cos if you're gonna die, if you're gonna die,
If you're gonna die, if you're gonna die,

If you're gonna die, die with your boots on,
If you're gonna try, well stick around,
Gonna cry, just move along,
If you're gonna die, you're gonna die.

13 the Beast is Rising,
The Frenchman did surmise,
Through earthquakes and starvation,
The Warlord will arise,
Terror, Death, Destruction,
Pour from the Eastern sands,
But the truth of all predictions,
Is always in your hands.

You're gonna die, die with your boots on,

They die with their boots on,
Yes they die.

The day, they die with their boots on
The day we die, we die, we die, we die, we die

No point asking when it is,
No point asking who's to go,
No point asking what's the game,
No point asking who's to blame,

[x2]
If you're gonna die, die with your boots on,

Die!

Buck
08-21-2017, 11:55 AM
News said it was an off-duty police officer who was killed.

threebag
08-21-2017, 12:24 PM
Rip and prayers to his family since/if he wasn't a thug

Titty Meat
08-21-2017, 12:27 PM
News said it was an off-duty police officer who was killed.

Yeah he was doing some camera work for the DJ. I remember seeing him damn that's terrible. Feel bad for the owners too great folks now the family business reputation will be destroyed because of some thug.

threebag
08-21-2017, 12:28 PM
Glad it wasn't worse. You know thugs don't give a shit.

Rain Man
08-21-2017, 12:40 PM

Chicago sucks.

In Chicago, it's probably too hard to identify which brains are from today's murder and which are from the earlier murders that week.

Frazod
08-21-2017, 12:53 PM
In Chicago, it's probably too hard to identify which brains are from today's murder and which are from the earlier murders that week.

A firm I worked at years ago shared space with an insurance agency. One of the agents moonlighted as a coroner, and the city would call him in occasionally when they got backlogged with bodies that needed processing. He told me that the murder stats reported to the public, as bad as they are, do not even come close to representing the actual number of people killed here, because if those numbers were released it would scare the shit out everybody.

While I obviously cannot verify this, I had, and have, no reason to doubt him. Especially after my experience.

SAUTO
08-21-2017, 03:16 PM
You clearly have no idea what a 'spoiler' is.

A spoiler is an element of a disseminated summary or description of any piece of fiction that reveals any plot elements which threaten to give away important details. Typically, the details of the conclusion of the plot, including the climax and ending, are especially regarded as spoiler material. It can also be used to refer to any piece of information regarding any part of a given media that a potential consumer would not want to know beforehand.

There is no way someone should post about an important event about an episode of a popular show like Game Of Thrones in a thread that has nothing to do with it. It is common sense and shows a lack of respect.

The "beforehand" means before it's aired... everyone had an opportunity to see it.

lewdog
08-21-2017, 03:18 PM

Enjoy your studio apartment in SD that you share with a roommate while you bartend as a side-gig to pay the electric bill.

SAUTO
08-21-2017, 03:20 PM
A firm I worked at years ago shared space with an insurance agency. One of the agents moonlighted as a coroner, and the city would call him in occasionally when they got backlogged with bodies that needed processing. He told me that the murder stats reported to the public, as bad as they are, do not even come close to representing the actual number of people killed here, because if those numbers were released it would scare the shit out everybody.

While I obviously cannot verify this, I had, and have, no reason to doubt him. Especially after my experience.i know that kck did this FOR SURE when i lived there.

TLO
08-21-2017, 03:27 PM
Enjoy your studio apartment in SD that you share with a roommate while you bartend as a side-gig to pay the electric bill.

I hear gay porn pays well? :shrug:

We could probably ask Prison Bitch. He seems to be on the up and up when it comes to homosexual topics.

Frazod
08-21-2017, 03:28 PM
i know that kck did this FOR SURE when i lived there.

Not surprising. It may just be standard operating procedure for metropolitan areas. One gangbanger offs another gangbanger - a homeless man offs another homeless man. If there's no ID, or no surviving family member can be found who actually gives a crap, what's the point in making a big deal of it?

SAUTO
08-21-2017, 03:38 PM
Not surprising. It may just be standard operating procedure for metropolitan areas. One gangbanger offs another gangbanger - a homeless man offs another homeless man. If there's no ID, or no surviving family member can be found who actually gives a crap, what's the point in making a big deal of it?
projects? If it wasn't just blowing up crazy with people everywhere no one ever heard about it again.

threebag
08-21-2017, 03:58 PM
I hear gay porn pays well

You bet your ass

TLO
08-21-2017, 04:28 PM
I wonder why everyone made a dash for the bathroom? I feel like the best play is to make your way outside. Or maybe just lay on the ground and pretend you're already dead? Idk.

Thoughts?

SAUTO
08-21-2017, 04:31 PM
I wonder why everyone made a dash for the bathroom? I feel like the best play is to make your way outside. Or maybe just lay on the ground and pretend you're already dead? Idk.

Thoughts?

especially as a bartender. He should know that place better.

Lex Luthor
08-21-2017, 04:58 PM
The "beforehand" means before it's aired... everyone had an opportunity to see it.

PAChiefsGuy clearly has no idea what a spoiler is or what beforehand means.

Bugeater
08-21-2017, 06:12 PM

God yes, this. What a bunch of bitches whining about a TV show. Get fucking lives for christ sake.

wazu
08-21-2017, 06:39 PM

Thoughts?

Maybe they all shit themselves.

Titty Meat
08-21-2017, 09:16 PM
especially as a bartender. He should know that place better.

I do and that's why you all sound dumb as hell. It was outside on a patio with 300 people. I was on the far corner no way in hell would I be able to make it to any of the exits with all the people. You don't have time to think when shots ring out. I ran to the nearest place with the most cover.

BlackHelicopters
08-22-2017, 05:12 AM
The person killed was an innocent bystander according to the star

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155103449879094&id=81580834093

Innocent bystander in a bar? Heh.

OnTheWarpath15
08-22-2017, 03:29 PM
Billy, I hope you're one of the three.

stevieray
08-22-2017, 04:02 PM
Billy, I hope you're one of the three.

only 3?

:shake:

...that's a crime in and of itself, IMO.

Deberg_1990
08-22-2017, 04:11 PM
Horrible....victim was an off duty Lees Summit cop. RIP..

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article168345877.html