PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs does he stay or does he go now?

Nickhead
09-02-2017, 02:55 AM
wilson?

fuck, i can't think of any cuts the chiefs can make that will surprise me?

if maclin were still here i could see hali being cut.

gaines?

dat?

that one guy, was it white, or another secondary player?

ILB, was there a liability?

just askin' for a fren'd :D

Ming the Merciless
09-02-2017, 03:24 AM
I'd be willing to bet wilson stays.

Perhaps we keep 7 WR. Or chesson/kemp goes to the practice squad and we keep 6.

TimeForWasp
09-02-2017, 03:32 AM
Kemp and Mahomes have some chemistry, I think they keep him. I'd trade Wilson, or Conley or maybe both for the new blood. and picks for the future, Conley nor Wilson have impressed me.

I know I'll catch hell for this, but that's how I feel about it.

oldman
09-02-2017, 07:18 AM
Chesson is on the 53 and Robinson is , too. I'd sure like to keep Kemp, but I don't think we keep 7 WRs. Wilson and Conley have experience, something that's in short supply in our WR corps. The one I see as most vulnerable is DAT. His value is pretty much as a return man and trick play artist. As much as I'd like to see Wilson selling insurance in Bofunk, Ark., I think they keep him.

Coogs
09-02-2017, 07:25 AM
Chesson is on the 53 and Robinson is , too. I'd sure like to keep Kemp, but I don't think we keep 7 WRs. Wilson and Conley have experience, something that's in short supply in our WR corps. The one I see as most vulnerable is DAT. His value is pretty much as a return man and trick play artist. As much as I'd like to see Wilson selling insurance in Bofunk, Ark., I think they keep him.

I'd let Bray go to keep all these guys. The 3rd QB never suits up on game day anyway. Roll with 2 QB's on the active roster, and sign a QB to the practice squad to be the "3rd" QB.

jjchieffan
09-02-2017, 07:32 AM
Victor Cruz cut by day Bears. Has he got anything left? He would certainly bring some experience to the position. Could he push Wilson off the roster at this point in his career?

Red Dawg
09-02-2017, 07:35 AM
Wilson is a shit WR with nothing really to offer. Mahomes will have no use for him but Smith kinda does because Smith throws short all the time and Wilson can only run short.

He sat for the fourth game so his sorry ass will make the cut again even he's garbage.

Rausch
09-02-2017, 07:37 AM
Wilson is a shit WR with nothing really to offer. Mahomes will have no use for him but Smith kinda does because Smith throws short all the time and Wilson can only run short.

:facepalm:

Rausch
09-02-2017, 07:37 AM
Victor Cruz cut by day Bears. Has he got anything left?

The Bears have nothing at WR.

If they cut him, probably not...

jjchieffan
09-02-2017, 07:42 AM
The Bears have nothing at WR.

If they cut him, probably not...

That's kinda what I was thinking. But I don't follow the Bears that closely so I wasn't sure. Thanks for answering that for me.

JakeF
09-02-2017, 08:02 AM
Reid likes Wilson, he'll stay.

Ming the Merciless
09-02-2017, 08:22 AM
According to what I've seen, Cruz is done

Coogs
09-02-2017, 09:10 AM
Reid likes Wilson, he'll stay.
I was listening to Grunhard yesterday on the way to work. He said Guys like Wilson... and Bray... will be interesting decisions because they are Dorsey guys. He is thinking Veach may want to have his own guys instead.

Rausch
09-02-2017, 09:50 AM
I was listening to Grunhard yesterday on the way to work. He said Guys like Wilson... and Bray... will be interesting decisions because they are Dorsey guys. He is thinking Veach may want to have his own guys instead.

It's a nice way of saying that we had a lot of guys on the team that only made it because they were Dorsey guys.

Veach doesn't have any "my guys" at this point.

And while I was against the hire Doogie GM is doing all the right things so far...

Chiefshrink
09-02-2017, 09:57 AM
It's a nice way of saying that we had a lot of guys on the team that only made it because they were Dorsey guys.

Veach doesn't have any "my guys" at this point.

And while I was against the hire Doogie GM is doing all the right things so far...

and who might be the real brains behind Dorsey after all and why Dorsey was replaced on top of major cap mismanagement with a cantankerous attitude with others behind closed doors.

Rausch
09-02-2017, 10:00 AM
and who might be the real brains behind Dorsey after all and why Dorsey was replaced on top of major cap mismanagement with a cantankerous attitude with others behind closed doors.

I think you might be saying he was "the guy behind the guy" but I'm not sure.