PDA

View Full Version : Money It's a Living...

gblowfish
09-03-2017, 08:29 AM
http://www.lostateminor.com/2017/08/23/this-company-will-pay-36000-a-year-to-someone-who-will-masturbate-at-work/

According to a recent survey, 39 percent of employees masturbate at work. If you’re one of those people, good news. You can now get paid while you’re at it.

UK-based adult store ‘LoveWoo’ is looking for someone who will test and review sex toys full-time. The position (no pun intended) comes with a yearly salary of £28,000 (about AUS$45,400 or US$35,900), vacation leaves, private healthcare, and discounted gym membership.

You’ll also have the flexibility of wanking either at the office or at home, since the role allows working remotely.

A company spokesperson explained to the BBC:

“Sex toys range from simple to risqué, and as a responsible provider of a huge catalogue of sex toys, [we] feel it necessary to both have and share a good understanding of all products, and be able to inform the public about all perks and pitfalls.

“Giving sound information and advice is truly important to us, and we want to be a platform that gives factual, honest and clear advice.

According to some experts, having a ‘masturbation break’ for employees could actually be good. It might result in “more focus, less aggression, higher productivity and more smiling.”

Getting companies to implement such a policy though, will be a hard task. It’s definitely something that will be hard to swallow for many employers.

Applications end in mid-September. So better hurry up, you wankers.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-03-2017, 08:35 AM
All I need is a Mahomes jersey and I'm good.

Why Not?
09-03-2017, 08:36 AM
Hey, if that's what it comes to, why not?

Deberg_1990
09-03-2017, 08:47 AM
Fire Me Boy knows guys who do this.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110435

Buehler445
09-03-2017, 08:50 AM
OUT. I don't want the stuff that goes like this:

Buehler445: what's this?
Boss: it's new. We need you to try this out and let us know how it works
Buehler445: whaaa? Why? How does this work?
Boss: this goes there
Buehler445: no. It can't. It doesn't work like that.
Boss: sure it does. This comes from our most reputable designer
Buehler445: WTF? No.
Boss: that's the job. Now get it done.
Buehler445: FML

Reerun_KC
09-03-2017, 08:57 AM
OUT. I don't want the stuff that goes like this:

Buehler445: what's this?
Boss: it's new. We need you to try this out and let us know how it works
Buehler445: whaaa? Why? How does this work?
Boss: this goes there
Buehler445: no. It can't. It doesn't work like that.
Boss: sure it does. This comes from our most reputable designer
Buehler445: WTF? No.
Boss: that's the job. Now get it done.
Buehler445: FMLBoss = old man Buehler?

Buehler445
09-03-2017, 09:01 AM
Boss = old man Buehler?

Nah. He's not British.

Maybe we should quit farming and go into sex toy production. Maybe margins would be better.

sd4chiefs
09-03-2017, 11:12 AM
"According to some experts, having a ‘masturbation break’ for employees could actually be good. It might result in “more focus, less aggression, higher productivity and more smiling.”

So, there would be a ':whackit: room' for employees to use. :spock:

Demonpenz
09-03-2017, 11:13 AM
My pants be smelling like shrimp during meetings

Beef Supreme
09-03-2017, 11:16 AM
Technically, if you masturbate at work, no matter what job you have, you are getting paid for it.

gblowfish
09-03-2017, 11:19 AM
We have a masturbation break every two weeks. It's called the "branch office conference call."