09-03-2017, 09:30 AM
First

TLO
09-03-2017, 09:32 AM
RCB: Steven Nelson, Terrance Mitchell, Kenneth Acker

Hope these guys are ready.

Bowser
09-03-2017, 09:37 AM
I hope they're not done looking, especially for running backs.

notorious
09-03-2017, 09:38 AM
OFFENSE

WR: Tyreek Hill, Albert Wilson, Demarcus Robinson

LT: Eric Fisher, Cam Erving

LG: Bryan Witzmann, Parker Ehinger

C: Mitch Morse, Jordan Devey

RG: Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, Zach Fulton

RT: Mitch Schwartz, Cam Erving

TE: Travis Kelce, Demetrius Harris, Ross Travis

WR: Chris Conley, De’Anthony Thomas, Jehu Chesson

QB: Alex Smith, Patrick Mahomes, Tyler Bray

RB: Kareem Hunt, Charcandrick West

FB: Anthony Sherman

https://m.popkey.co/303ab1/47moZ.gif

BossChief
09-03-2017, 09:41 AM
This team may not lose a game between 2019-2030

This roster is stupid talented.

Fairplay
09-03-2017, 09:41 AM
WE need RB's badly.

J Diddy
09-03-2017, 09:44 AM
Told you Spiller wouldn't make the final 53. Am shocked that we're going with Hunt and West only at RB. Baffled.

Chief Roundup
09-03-2017, 09:45 AM
https://m.popkey.co/303ab1/47moZ.gif

Not according to Veach how said that Mahomes is not even close to Smith when it comes to the mental side of the game.

Chiefshrink
09-03-2017, 09:48 AM
Weaknesses are our starting ROLB, RCB,RB.

If we win the toss in NE and choose to receive do you let DAT return or TH ?

Hill in a heartbeat for me if you want even a chance for good field position to start if not score to get off to a good start. DAT's okay but not to start the season in Foxborough. I want BB potentially deficating in his pants every time TH lines up for any return "at least for this first game". We have to put our best foot forward at all times in this game to score and BB is not afraid of our offense/QB and will stack the box for our run game.

I heard Stan Weber's interview with Kietzman and I agree with Weber IF we used Mahomes as a type of "reliever" in the 2nd half of games where AS is struggling to move the offense and we are behind then bring in PM2. That is when you will see BB begin to deficate his pants because he didn't game plan for Mahomes:D

New World Order
09-03-2017, 09:50 AM
Nelson over Mitchell?

Not sure if I should be disappointed or excited after the season Mitchell had last year.

milkman
09-03-2017, 09:56 AM

Hill in a heartbeat for me if you want even a chance for good field position to start if not score to get off to a good start. DAT's okay but not to start the season in Foxborough. I want BB potentially deficating in his pants every time TH lines up for any return "at least for this first game". We have to put our best foot forward at all times in this game to score and BB is not afraid of our offense/QB and will stack the box for our run game.

I heard Stan Weber's interview with Kietzman and I agree with Weber IF we used Mahomes as a type of "reliever" in the 2nd half of games where AS is struggling to move the offense and we are behind then bring in PM2. That is when you will see BB begin to deficate his pants because he didn't game plan for Mahomes:D

You are a moron.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-03-2017, 09:58 AM

[/U][/I]

Gostkowski will just kick it out of the back of the end zone regardless of who is back there. Tyreek should only take punts. Teams won't be able to just kick it as far as they want to on those. I'm sure they will aim for the boundaries, but that can cost them field position, too.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-03-2017, 09:59 AM
Nelson over Mitchell?

Not sure if I should be disappointed or excited after the season Mitchell had last year.

He's always been ahead of him on the depth chart. Just means that Nelson is in for our base defense, and he kicks into the slot when Mitchell comes in for the vast majority of the snaps.

Don Corlemahomes
09-03-2017, 10:02 AM

Dumb

Hammock Parties
09-03-2017, 10:09 AM
If the Chiefs are tied or ahead in the second half, I think putting Mahomes in for one deep shot would be a fun way to fuck with the Pats.

Low risk, high reward. You might get a TD off one play. HUGE.

Just go out there and chuck it to Tyreek.

Chiefshrink
09-03-2017, 10:11 AM
Told you Spiller wouldn't make the final 53. Am shocked that we're going with Hunt and West only at RB. Baffled.

BJ Kissel‏Verified account
@ChiefsReporter

Brett Veach just said veteran RB CJ Spiller could still end up on the #Chiefs roster.
2:38 PM - 2 Sep 2017

Cannibal
09-03-2017, 10:12 AM
You are a moron.

Not just when it comes to football takes.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-03-2017, 10:13 AM
Yep, Biilchick will negate our return game on KO's for sure and no doubt his punter will be instructed to kick high enough to command a fair catch or get it out of bounds.

I think it would be neat if we brought Mahomes out to start the game and strike a couple homeruns and then let Smiff Game manage the rest of the game.

Or let's teach Mahomes to punt and get rid of Colquitt, he's 35 anyway. then we'd always have a pass play available for 4th down.

Simply Red
09-03-2017, 10:15 AM
Yep, Biilchick will negate our return game on KO's for sure and no doubt his punter will be instructed to kick high enough to command a fair catch or get it out of bounds.

I think it would be neat if we brought Mahomes out to start the game and strike a couple homeruns and then let Smiff Game manage the rest of the game.

Or let's teach Mahomes to punt and get rid of Colquitt, he's 35 anyway. then we'd always have a pass play available for 4th down.

worked well for Atlanta in the SB last yr. ;)

FringeNC
09-03-2017, 10:19 AM
Last year, I thought the O-line was better when Parker Ehinger was in there. Not a fan of Zach Fulton. What do you guys think about Bryan Witzmann? Big step up from Fulton? I'd assume at some point the job is Ehinger's.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-03-2017, 10:28 AM
worked well for Atlanta in the SB last yr. ;)

Atlanta didn't have a player by the name of Eric Berry.

ThaVirus
09-03-2017, 10:32 AM
If the Chiefs are tied or ahead in the second half, I think putting Mahomes in for one deep shot would be a fun way to **** with the Pats.

Low risk, high reward. You might get a TD off one play. HUGE.

Just go out there and chuck it to Tyreek.

Lol what?

You've been playing too much Madden.

jjchieffan
09-03-2017, 10:37 AM
OFFENSE

WR: Tyreek Hill, Albert Wilson, Demarcus Robinson

LT: Eric Fisher, Cam Erving

LG: Bryan Witzmann, Parker Ehinger

C: Mitch Morse, Jordan Devey

RG: Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, Zach Fulton

RT: Mitch Schwartz, Cam Erving

TE: Travis Kelce, Demetrius Harris, Ross Travis

WR: Chris Conley, De’Anthony Thomas, Jehu Chesson

QB: Alex Smith, Patrick Mahomes, Tyler Bray

RB: Kareem Hunt, Charcandrick West

FB: Anthony Sherman

DEFENSE

LDE: Chris Jones, Rakeem Nunez-Roches

NT: Bennie Logan, Roy Miller

RDE: Allen Bailey, Jarvis Jenkins

LOLB: Justin Houston, Frank Zombo

LILB: Derrick Johnson, Kevin Pierre-Louis, Terrance Smith

RILB: Ramik Wilson, Ukeme Eligwe, Reggie Ragland

ROLB: Dee Ford, Tanoh Kpassagnon

LCB: Marcus Peters, Phillip Gaines, DJ White

RCB: Steven Nelson, Terrance Mitchell, Kenneth Acker

S: Ron Parker, Eric Murray

S: Eric Berry, Daniel Sorensen

SPECIAL TEAMS

P: Dustin Colquitt, Cairo Santos

K: Cairo Santos, Dustin Colquitt

PR: Tyreek Hill, De’Anthony Thomas

KR: De’Anthony Thomas, Tyreek Hill

Sig proxy for the welcher

TimBone
09-03-2017, 10:53 AM

You can not risk Tyreek Hill getting hurt on KR. Our WR position is absolutely fucked if he gets hurt at all this year.

Chiefshrink
09-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Gostkowski will just kick it out of the back of the end zone regardless of who is back there. Tyreek should only take punts. Teams won't be able to just kick it as far as they want to on those. I'm sure they will aim for the boundaries, but that can cost them field position, too.

You are correct but my point being when you have someone as 'nuclear' as TH in the return game there may be those kicks that don't make it all the way out of the back of the end zone that he could field and I feel completely comfortable with him attempting to run them out if Gost has a hiccup on a kickoff. Best foot forward "just in case".:shrug:

Chiefshrink
09-03-2017, 11:22 AM
You are a moron.

Dumb

Not just when it comes to football takes.

Nice substantive comebacks !! You guys need to change your brand of tampon.:shrug:

BigRedChief
09-03-2017, 11:22 AM
No surprises there. Guess that's a good thing.

Chiefshrink
09-03-2017, 11:35 AM
You can not risk Tyreek Hill getting hurt on KR. Our WR position is absolutely ****ed if he gets hurt at all this year.

TH is tough and has the body to take a hit he proved it over and over last year. Most teams will only respect and game plan for Kelce and TH in the pass game and with AS as QB this will be doable for most teams. It won't be until Kareem Hunt and another WR steps up significantly to establish themselves that TH and Kelce truly becomes 'lethal' in the passing game(and you see what they can do with one arm tied behind their backs now-AS:D) because now there is a legit opposite threat on the other side of the field at WR and why I said to not waste a high draft pick in fantasy on TH. TH is no longer a secret and ST's and DC's will have moderate success against him until our RB and another WR steps up and when they do, Kelce and Hill go off and even more so when PM takes the helm.;)

Now with all that being said, I am not advocating for TH to be the regular return guy full-time and thoroughly agree with about health. It is just "spot play" I am talking about with TH and PM2 when we need a shot in the arm on offense. The great thing about the "spot play" with PM2 is that not only do you have a legit chance to score and win but he gets some of his "rookie mistakes" out of the way this year.:shrug:

Chiefshrink
09-03-2017, 11:41 AM
Last year, I thought the O-line was better when Parker Ehinger was in there. Not a fan of Zach Fulton. What do you guys think about Bryan Witzmann? Big step up from Fulton? I'd assume at some point the job is Ehinger's.

It will be Ehinger's if he does not get tossed around like a rag doll because his strength sucked last year prior to his injury. Let's hope his bench press has improved because it's not like he hasn't had time. Now his squat for obvious reasons will not be where it needs to be but lets hope his strength in his legs at least for now do not allow for him to get thrown around.:thumb:

ChiefGator
09-03-2017, 01:37 PM
Tanoh is listed as a stand-up LBer.

penbrook
09-03-2017, 01:39 PM
Chiefs re signspiller

Bowser
09-03-2017, 01:53 PM
Chiefs re signspiller

Ok, better.

Now hold on, because here comes the hard part - got a link to a story you can share?

Chief Roundup
09-03-2017, 01:58 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Chiefs have re-signed CJ Spiller, per a source</p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/904427495507808256">September 3, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KChiefs1
09-03-2017, 02:07 PM
I was told KPassa wasn't an OLB.

Aspengc8
09-03-2017, 02:20 PM

he is better off rushing from a 9 than a 3 or 5 tech, given his frame. he wouldneed to put on about 30 pounds to play 3/5 tech in a odd front scheme.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Well, I am glad we at least have a 3rd back. Spiller looked pretty decent in our system. Might be a Joe McKnight type.

Who gets cut? I would hope it is Devey.

DaneMcCloud
09-03-2017, 02:30 PM
Who gets cut? I would hope it is Devey.

Not me. I'd rather have nine offensive lineman than 5 ILBers.

Sure-Oz
09-03-2017, 02:31 PM
Johnathan Williams of the bills was released and Bears waived Jeremy Langford.... hopefully they put in a claim and cut Spiller again

O.city
09-03-2017, 02:31 PM

I'd think they'd rather keep more ILB due to special teams but I agree

pugsnotdrugs19
09-03-2017, 02:33 PM

It's actually 6 ILBs right now, which I'd forgot. Perhaps they are looking to sneak Terrance Smith on the practice squad now. There is still one practice squad spot available.

kcchiefsus
09-03-2017, 02:34 PM

Speak too soon?

DaneMcCloud
09-03-2017, 02:35 PM
I'd think they'd rather keep more ILB due to special teams but I agree

Oops, i meant 6

pugsnotdrugs19
09-03-2017, 02:35 PM
Johnathan Williams of the bills was released and Bears waived Jeremy Langford.... hopefully they put in a claim and cut Spiller again

They probably won't be able to get either but it wouldn't be a bad idea. Spiller knows the offense which is probably why his recall was done so quickly.

philfree
09-03-2017, 02:37 PM
We don't really need two backup Centers.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-03-2017, 02:42 PM
We don't really need two backup Centers.

Yeah, and I thought Devey sucked pretty bad last year when he had to play. Didn't pay attention to him during the preseason.

I'd probably prefer they cut him but, who knows.

thabear04
09-03-2017, 02:47 PM
So what jersey number is Kareem Hunt gonna wear or does Kenneth Acker let him have that number and Acker will get a different number.

Never mind Acker wearing 25 according to Chiefs roster.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-03-2017, 03:00 PM
So, what's everyone's confidence in the roster positionally? Taking the whole group into account, starters, backups. Think I would go:

1. Defensive line (Stout, deep)
2. Safety (Maybe best group in NFL)
3. Offensive line (Really like the first 7 linemen)
4. Outside linebacker (Loaded with talent, better with Hali obviously)
5. Quarterback (Deep :) )
6. Tight end (Kelce keeps this group from being lower)
7. Inside linebacker (Pretty deep there right now with upside)
8. Running back (Ware injury sucks but think we're ok)
9. Cornerback (Without Peters, we would be in rough shape)
10.Wide receiver (Lots of unknowns)

DaneMcCloud
09-03-2017, 03:34 PM
So, what's everyone's confidence in the roster positionally? Taking the whole group into account, starters, backups. Think I would go:

I think the Running Back group is the weakest on the team, by far.

If they lose Hunt for an extended time, West and Spiller don't put fear in any team. Both have been fragile throughout their careers and as we saw today, there just aren't any capable backs floating around.

DaneMcCloud
09-03-2017, 03:35 PM

He's not. It's a numbers game, as Hali and Nicholas are on the PUP.

A 6'7 OLBer is very far from ideal.

booger
09-03-2017, 03:41 PM
I think the Running Back group is the weakest on the team, by far.

If they Hunt for an extended time, West and Spiller don't put fear in any team. Both have been fragile throughout their careers and as we saw today, there just aren't any capable backs floating around.

Agree and I'd like to see them find a bigger back to groom on the taxi squad rather than Redding

HemiEd
09-03-2017, 03:47 PM
The roster makes me think Andy Reid may lean towards the pass in his play calling.

Kind of different, not.

Chiefshrink
09-03-2017, 03:59 PM

Once again I am tempted to give a grade at each of your position groups but I will resist until I see the "eye test" against the best No.1's in the league.

Initially here reading your comments on each position you are more optimistic than I am and I hope you are right.:thumb:

We desperately need a pass rush and we have not had one since 2015 before Houston's injury. If we beat the Pats it will be because we have a pass rush or Mahomes comes in and lights up to make up the difference:D

Chiefshrink
09-03-2017, 04:02 PM
The roster makes me think Andy Reid may lean towards the pass in his play calling.

Kind of different, not.

What kind of passing though ? The way our o-line played that first series against the Hags makes me think if we can run he will run first to then open up TH and Kelce because I assure you BB will take away TH and Kelce. So let's hope we can run.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
09-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Welp. Remove Nelson.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
09-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Welp. Remove Nelson.

milkman
09-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Once again I am tempted to give a grade at each of your position groups but I will resist until I see the "eye test" against the best No.1's in the league.

Initially here reading your comments on each position you are more optimistic than I am and I hope you are right.:thumb:

We desperately need a pass rush and we have not had one since 2015 before Houston's injury. If we beat the Pats it will be because we have a pass rush or Mahomes comes in and lights up to make up the difference:D

The pass rush will not get to Brady unless the secondary does it's job.

Direckshun
BB will take away Kelce, and trust his corners against Hill.

I think Hill could easily have a good game. I don't think it'll be enough, but that's why they play the games.

Easy 6

If - God Forbid - Peters goes down, that group is an abomination... ugh, dont even wanna think about it

milkman
09-03-2017, 04:22 PM

Easy 6
09-03-2017, 04:26 PM

If, God forbid, Peters goes down... that group is an abomination

Ugh, dont even wanna think about it

Easy 6
09-03-2017, 04:27 PM

Easy 6
09-03-2017, 04:27 PM

Chiefshrink
09-03-2017, 04:32 PM

Well then........if you read my post in the other thread about our 2ndary then....:rolleyes:

Direckshun
09-03-2017, 04:48 PM
I like Houston against Marcus Cannon.

Ford against Solder is not great.

Direckshun
09-03-2017, 04:49 PM
I like Houston against Marcus Cannon.

Ford against Solder is not great.

Rain Man
09-03-2017, 05:30 PM

My take would be a bit different.

1. Safety. Really strong group from top to bottom.
2. Tight end. You have a legitimate star at the only starting position. Everything else is gravy.
3. Offensive line. When you have tackles, you have everything. And the middle is fine if no one hits Morse in the head.
4. Special teams. Other than worrying about Santos' injury, we're solid.
5. Inside linebacker. I feel oddly confident here. It looks like there's a lot of talent available.
6. Outside linebacker. Let's face it. It all comes down to Justin Houston. This group will either be a great strength or a soulkilling weakness. If Houston is Houston, this could rise to #2 or so. If he's not Houston, it'll drop to #10 or #11.
7. Quarterback. Alex will help win games and we're amassing Mahomes bombs for an all-out assault on the league. They're not ranked #7 because they're weak, but rather because the rest of the team is strong.
8. Defensive line. We've had so much change here that it's worrisome. We know that Chris Jones is good and I think Bailey's good and I don't know much about Logan. I'm confident that Britt Reid can coach any line up, though.
9. Wide receiver. I'd rank this unit higher if I hadn't watched them drop 80 percent of their passes during the preseason. But I think they'll be fine.
10. Cornerback. Peters is the Roman god of turnovers, but cornerbacks are like housing foundations. They're only as strong as the weakest part. The question here is whether Mitchell's virtuoso performance last year was real or an anomaly. My hope and expectation is that he'll push Nelson to a nickel role by midseason.
11. Running back. Let's be honest. We're pinning our hopes on a mid-round rookie. I hope he takes the league by storm, but we have no proof of that yet.

KChiefs1
09-03-2017, 10:51 PM

I think Hill could easily have a good game. I don't think it'll be enough, but that's why they play the games.

It will be embarrassing.

KChiefs1
09-03-2017, 10:51 PM

It will be embarrassing.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-04-2017, 11:28 AM
So, it would seem that we will have three players returning to the 53 all around the same time frame (Hali, Nelson, Nicolas). Its a little far in advance, but one has to wonder what the corresponding moves will be if/when these players will return.

With Hali and Nicolas both returning, that would give of us 6 OLBs to go with our 6 ILBs. I would guess they cut Devey, and perhaps another defensive linemen allowing KPass to make the transition back to a hybrid defender.

Would think the return of Nelson will lead to another CB being released, but who knows who will be playing well in that group by then.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-04-2017, 11:34 AM
My take would be a bit different.

1. Safety. Really strong group from top to bottom.
2. Tight end. You have a legitimate star at the only starting position. Everything else is gravy.
3. Offensive line. When you have tackles, you have everything. And the middle is fine if no one hits Morse in the head.
4. Special teams. Other than worrying about Santos' injury, we're solid.
5. Inside linebacker. I feel oddly confident here. It looks like there's a lot of talent available.
6. Outside linebacker. Let's face it. It all comes down to Justin Houston. This group will either be a great strength or a soulkilling weakness. If Houston is Houston, this could rise to #2 or so. If he's not Houston, it'll drop to #10 or #11.
7. Quarterback. Alex will help win games and we're amassing Mahomes bombs for an all-out assault on the league. They're not ranked #7 because they're weak, but rather because the rest of the team is strong.
8. Defensive line. We've had so much change here that it's worrisome. We know that Chris Jones is good and I think Bailey's good and I don't know much about Logan. I'm confident that Britt Reid can coach any line up, though.
9. Wide receiver. I'd rank this unit higher if I hadn't watched them drop 80 percent of their passes during the preseason. But I think they'll be fine.
10. Cornerback. Peters is the Roman god of turnovers, but cornerbacks are like housing foundations. They're only as strong as the weakest part. The question here is whether Mitchell's virtuoso performance last year was real or an anomaly. My hope and expectation is that he'll push Nelson to a nickel role by midseason.
11. Running back. Let's be honest. We're pinning our hopes on a mid-round rookie. I hope he takes the league by storm, but we have no proof of that yet.

:clap:

Chiefnj2
09-04-2017, 11:55 AM
Most anemic offense since Reid took over?

ModSocks
09-04-2017, 12:10 PM

I think it will be. I think Mahomes starting this year is inevitable. I'm not sold on Tyreek being a #1 wide out. There's going to be a learning curve there. And with him drawing the defenses best DB it's going to be harder to get him into open space and scheme him open.

Rookie RB....no real threats at the other receiving positions. I know we still have Kelce but....

Idk....im not feeling good about this offense under Smith. I think they'll be bad and Reid's hand will be forced. All the ingredients are there.

DaneMcCloud
09-04-2017, 12:22 PM

I think it will be.

What? You guys are smokin' crack.

There's no way this offense is worse than 2014's, in which Jeff Allen was replaced by Mike McGlynn, Eric Fisher struggled, Zach Fulton was a rookie 6th round starting guard, the right tackle position was a disaster, Charles had only 1,036 yards rushing while NO WR'S caught a TD.

The hyperbole around here is reaching epic proportions.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-04-2017, 12:36 PM
Yeah, no way this offense is worse than 2014.... in fact, it might be our best yet since Reid got here. Hear me out.

- Alex with legitimate pressure behind him from the backup quarterback. We already know the situation. If there was ever a way to get the best out of Smith, this is the situation.
- Best offensive line to date. It has gotten better the past couple years, no reason to think it won't continue with more experience and stability.
- Two legitimate game breakers on offense. Kelce and Hill are rare, blue-chip talents. We had one with Jamaal in '13 and '14. Kelce and Maclin were nice in 2015, but Kelce has taken the next step since then and Hill is obviously more explosive than Maclin. Conley has also looked better.
- Hunt should be the best back we've had since Charles.

I don't see the offense being great, but certainly not bad. Andy is always going to put his guys in a good position to succeed.

ThaVirus
09-04-2017, 12:59 PM
Lol Alex isn't getting any better. Come on.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-04-2017, 01:11 PM
Lol Alex isn't getting any better. Come on.

He doesn't have to get 'better'. He just has to take chances consistently throwing down field.

I don't know that he will, but he has literally every reason in the world to do so. If he doesn't, he won't be playing by midseason.

DaneMcCloud
09-04-2017, 01:25 PM
He doesn't have to get 'better'. He just has to take chances consistently throwing down field.

I don't know that he will, but he has literally every reason in the world to do so. If he doesn't, he won't be playing by midseason.

I also believe we'll see him run more often than in 2016, primarily due to the fact that he's wearing a new helmet which will reduce the risk of concussion.

He was tentative after the Colts game last year and with good reason, IMO.

No one wants their brain to be scrambled.

saphojunkie
09-04-2017, 02:18 PM
Alex isn't changing. Period.

Passepartout
09-04-2017, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the heads up over in the depth chart. Just hope Alex can get a SB before he leaves KC!

Black Bob
09-04-2017, 02:24 PM

This will be the story of the season. Hill will make us or break us as the #1 WR.

Chiefshrink
09-04-2017, 02:30 PM

Totally disagree. When Brady loses the heat is always on from the d-line, PERIOD. Not the other way around. I am not in love with our 2ndary unlike most here on CP and this is prior SN temp IR. Quite frankly I think Peters and Berry are a tad overrated. Our 2ndary is just a tad above average but not great. And if you are depending on our 2ndary to be a blanket first so that our d-line has time to get to Brady, good luck with that one because it ain't happening.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Hadn't really thought of it this way, but I think we only went with 9 OL because Ehinger likely wouldn't be ready to play right now in a game. They kept Devey as his replacement for now, but they couldn't put Ehinger on the IR as he shouldn't need that much longer to return to a full-time role.

Hopefully he's ready sooner than later. I'd like to see that roster spot used somewhere else where depth is needed.