PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Red Sox caught cheating

Red Dawg
09-05-2017, 03:49 PM
Can any team in Boston not cheat. Wtf?

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2017/09/05/yankees-bust-red-sox-in-high-tech-sign-stealing/amp/

Simply Red
09-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Oh there's the distraction KC needed!!

DaFace
09-05-2017, 03:54 PM
Is there just something about Boston where people think cheating is OK?

Rain Man
09-05-2017, 04:13 PM
Even during the American Revolution they dressed up as Indians to throw the tea overboard, instead of using the standard revolutionary uniform.

BWillie
09-05-2017, 05:09 PM
What a bunch of pieces of shit. Cheating is not okay especially when it is this egregious. They should be thrown the book at by the MLB commish.

Buehler445
09-05-2017, 05:28 PM
Well done fucknuts.

Fuck Boston.

BlackHelicopters
09-05-2017, 05:48 PM
No rules in MLB against sign stealing.

Indian Chief
09-05-2017, 06:22 PM
No rules in MLB against sign stealing.

However there are rules against use of technology in the dugout.

Dylan
09-05-2017, 09:28 PM
From The New York Times: "Boston Red Sox Used Electronic Devices to Steal Signs"
Investigators for Major League Baseball have determined that the Boston Red Sox, who are in first place in the American League East and likely headed to the playoffs, executed a scheme to illicitly steal hand signals from opponents’ catchers in games against the second-place Yankees and other teams, according to several people briefed on the matter.

The baseball inquiry began about two weeks ago, after the Yankees’ general manager, Brian Cashman, filed a detailed complaint with the commissioner’s office that included video the Yankees shot of the Red Sox dugout during a three-game series in Boston last month.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/05/sports/baseball/boston-red-sox-stealing-signs-yankees.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

There is something about sports teams from Boston and cheating...

mdchiefsfan
09-06-2017, 04:56 AM
What's great about this, is that the Yankees are the ones spearheading this complaint. Takes one to know one, I guess.

HemiEd
09-06-2017, 05:17 AM
From The New York Times: "Boston Red Sox Used Electronic Devices to Steal Signs"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/05/sports/baseball/boston-red-sox-stealing-signs-yankees.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

There is something about sports teams from Boston and cheating...

But yet

"MLB has determined no players will be disciplined and Manfred indicated the Red Sox would not vacate any victories."

GloryDayz
09-06-2017, 06:40 AM
I look forward to watching how the MLB handles this. Boston isn't the only area to embrace "winning" at all cost, but it's about the biggest named town.

Perhaps the MLB could have some fun with this and:

* Follow the lead of Italian soccer and force Boston to in Triple-A for a coupe of years.

* Only let them play with 8 players for the rest of this season and all of next season.

* Make their pitchers pitch from the grass behind the mound for the rest of this season and all of next season.

* Reduce their roster to 20 players for the rest of this season and all of next season.

* Make them wear solid yellow uniforms for the rest of this season and all of next season.

* Make them wear solid blaze orange uniforms for the rest of this season and all of next season.

* Make them wear black and white striped uniforms (a'la prison uniforms) for the rest of this season and all of next season.

* Make them play in tennis shoes for the rest of this season and all of next season.

* Make them play all away games for the rest of this season and all of next season.

* Close their home games to local fans and local broadcasters for the rest of this season and all of next season.

Fuck Boston... One of America's worst cities!

vailpass
09-06-2017, 07:47 AM
BFD

chiefzilla1501
09-06-2017, 10:05 AM
I look forward to watching how the MLB handles this. Boston isn't the only area to embrace "winning" at all cost, but it's about the biggest named town.

Perhaps the MLB could have some fun with this and:

* Follow the lead of Italian soccer and force Boston to in Triple-A for a coupe of years.

* Only let them play with 8 players for the rest of this season and all of next season.

* Make their pitchers pitch from the grass behind the mound for the rest of this season and all of next season.

* Reduce their roster to 20 players for the rest of this season and all of next season.

* Make them wear solid yellow uniforms for the rest of this season and all of next season.

* Make them wear solid blaze orange uniforms for the rest of this season and all of next season.

* Make them wear black and white striped uniforms (a'la prison uniforms) for the rest of this season and all of next season.

* Make them play in tennis shoes for the rest of this season and all of next season.

* Make them play all away games for the rest of this season and all of next season.

* Close their home games to local fans and local broadcasters for the rest of this season and all of next season.

**** Boston... One of America's worst cities!

The worst sports city. Everyone knows the bs with kraft acting as shadow commissioner.

Don't know if anyone remembers that the red Sox got away scot free on the Mitchell steroid report because, surprise, the investigation was led by a red Sox exec. Or how they conveniently got the league to suspend Paul Byrd of hgh use right before a key playoff game. They better throw the book at these fuckers.

Pablo
09-06-2017, 10:11 AM
Can we just lasso this hurricane and have it smash into Boston please?

City of Cocksuckers.

MIAdragon
09-06-2017, 10:12 AM
Every team does this

vailpass
09-06-2017, 10:31 AM
Every team does this

Yep.

BlackHelicopters
09-06-2017, 11:15 AM
Every team does this

Yes

seclark
09-06-2017, 11:21 AM
why the hell not? they steal bases.
sec

penchief
09-06-2017, 11:29 AM
What's great about this, is that the Yankees are the ones spearheading this complaint. Takes one to know one, I guess.

I'll admit that I haven't followed baseball as closely as I did in my younger days but exactly what did the Yankees do as an organization that is similar to this?

Just asking because I don't know.

Pitt Gorilla
09-06-2017, 03:36 PM
If caught, they should forfeit significant draft picks.

KCUnited
09-06-2017, 03:41 PM
Watch your earhole, buds.

chiefzilla1501
09-06-2017, 04:05 PM
I'll admit that I haven't followed baseball as closely as I did in my younger days but exactly what did the Yankees do as an organization that is similar to this?

Just asking because I don't know.

Nothing more than most other teams and they were punished accordingly. Boston, on the other hand, escaped the biggest hammer with the steroid investigation. I will never ever understand the thought process behind letting a red Sox executive run the investigation.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-07-2017, 06:14 AM
Cheating cucks. Where is Amno to come in defense of these accusations. His self worth is on the line..

Amnorix
09-07-2017, 07:06 AM
Cheating cucks. Where is Amno to come in defense of these accusations. His self worth is on the line..

Why defend what I don't care about? It's baseball...

Amnorix
09-07-2017, 07:07 AM
The worst sports city. Everyone knows the bs with kraft acting as shadow commissioner.

If Kraft was the shadow commissioner, then the Wells Report result would have been far different, and Brady never would have been suspended. But hey, don't let obvious logic interfere with your blind hatred.

GloryDayz
09-07-2017, 02:12 PM
If Kraft was the shadow commissioner, then the Wells Report result would have been far different, and Brady never would have been suspended. But hey, don't let obvious logic interfere with your blind hatred.

The fact that Brady didn't get the entire season (maybe two), the team lose all draft picks for 2 years, and fined $200M proves he was a shadow commissioner.

That's what they deserved, and you know it.

dls6501
09-07-2017, 02:28 PM
Every team does this

Every team does NOT use electronics to steal and relay signs. Sorry bud, you are wrong.

Amnorix
09-07-2017, 02:32 PM
The fact that Brady didn't get the entire season (maybe two), the team lose all draft picks for 2 years, and fined $200M proves he was a shadow commissioner.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

That is so insane it doesn't bear responding.

RobBlake
09-07-2017, 02:59 PM

Uhh no

GloryDayz
09-07-2017, 05:28 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

That is so insane it doesn't bear responding.

Hey if cheating only resulted in us losing Alex fucking Smith for four games, we should cheat like there's no tomorrow.

chiefzilla1501
09-07-2017, 06:18 PM

The Pats somehow got away with destroying Spygate tapes and got a slap on the wrist. Kraft was the architect of the "shield" rules in the NFL today. And it was well known that he basically orchestrated the Ray Rice response.

It's pretty amazing that Goodell suddenly decided to get tough on New England shortly after the "shadow commissioner" accusations started flying around. I thought Deflategate was overreach. But after years of being in the back of Goodell's pocket, I had no sympathy whatsoever.