PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Basketball At Sprint Center

BigCatDaddy
09-13-2017, 12:09 PM
I haven't been to a college game or NBA preseason game at the Sprint Center so I'm not sure what the better seats are. Front row behind the score keeper or 2nd row behind one of the teams bench? He is 9 and wasn't sure if he would have trouble seeing over players or scorekeeper. Anyone would some good advice?

Titty Meat
09-13-2017, 12:42 PM
I haven't been to a college game or NBA preseason game at the Sprint Center so I'm not sure what the better seats are. Front row behind the score keeper or 2nd row behind one of the teams bench? He is 9 and wasn't sure if he would have trouble seeing over players or scorekeeper. Anyone would some good advice?

I liked behind the team bench you get to hear the coaches and players talking and during timeouts hear them talking plays. Its pretty neat.

BigCatDaddy
09-13-2017, 01:57 PM
I liked behind the team bench you get to hear the coaches and players talking and during timeouts hear them talking plays. Its pretty neat.

Thanks

BlackHelicopters
09-13-2017, 03:49 PM

Enjoy your taxpayer funded boondoggle.

BigCatDaddy
09-13-2017, 04:01 PM
Enjoy your taxpayer funded boondoggle.

Thanks. i refuse to take him to a Chiefs game until the Peters issue is fixed so I got him front row for this and first row dugout for the 9/27 Royals game against the Tigers. Seemed like a fair deal

mikeyis4dcats.
09-13-2017, 09:10 PM
Thanks. i refuse to take him to a Chiefs game until the Peters issue is fixed so I got him front row for this and first row dugout for the 9/27 Royals game against the Tigers. Seemed like a fair deal

:rolleyes:

BigRedChief
09-13-2017, 11:02 PM
Thanks. i refuse to take him to a Chiefs game until the Peters issue is fixed so I got him front row for this and first row dugout for the 9/27 Royals game against the Tigers. Seemed like a fair dealwhat Peters issue?

|Zach|
09-14-2017, 12:04 AM

lol

-King-
09-14-2017, 02:22 AM
I think you should hold off until chiefs fans stop disrespecting the anthem by yelling CHIEFS at the end
. Don't half ass your boycott.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigCatDaddy
09-14-2017, 05:55 AM
I think you should hold off until chiefs fans stop disrespecting the anthem by yelling CHIEFS at the end
. Don't half ass your boycott.
Posted via Mobile Device

Meh.. .I still watch just won't wear or buy merchandise nor attend games. Half ass works for me.

BigCatDaddy
09-14-2017, 06:33 AM
what Peters issue?

Check out DC. There is a 600+ post thread about it.

lewdog
09-14-2017, 05:42 PM
How hilarious would it be if an entire team refused to stand for the anthem when BigCatDaddy attends this game?

ROFL

BWillie
09-14-2017, 05:57 PM
Get a UMB bank account. You can get free beer at the Sprint Center. Any event. I have an account there solely for that reason.

Pablo
09-14-2017, 06:00 PM
How hilarious would it be if an entire team refused to stand for the anthem when BigCatDaddy attends this game?

ROFL

He would show his son how a real man folds his arms and shakes his head in disapproval.

The nerve. The absolute disrespect. Can't breathe. Must melt.

Kyle DeLexus
09-14-2017, 07:05 PM
Get a UMB bank account. You can get free beer at the Sprint Center. Any event. I have an account there solely for that reason.

What now?

BigCatDaddy
09-14-2017, 07:12 PM

ROFL

The Pistons fans/Artest incident all over again ;)

BWillie
09-14-2017, 10:45 PM
What now?

Skylar DeAudi,

All you needs is $500. Go to UMD bank and open an account. They have a UMB private room you can go in and get free beer. Two at a time. Any time you fucking want. It's awesome. I get drunk for free at the Sprint Center anytime I want.

BigRedChief
09-15-2017, 07:13 AM
Check out DC. There is a 600+ post thread about it.I'm not going back into there until people can post opinions without enduring many personal insults as a right to post in DC. Or another more respectful forum is created.

No way we can discuss "The Peters Issue" in the lounge without political talk. I'll just say he has a right to do what he is doing and so do you.